Thread: FWA Fight Night results 4/18/2014

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA Fight Night results 4/18/2014

Before the opening video starts Fight Night, we see a bandaged, limping FWA World Champion walking into the Salt Lake City arena prior to Fight Night. The video is from this afternoon, around two hours prior to Fight Night going live, and you can tell from the sunglasses covering his black eye, the taped-up ribs, his shoulder in a sling and the bruised cheeks and lips...he isn't 100 percent.

Most noticeable is the limp. He ignores all FWA workers and talent as he continues walking through the hallway and walks into his personal locker room, slamming the door shut.

vs. vs. vs. vs. vs.

"Five men without the taste of glory. One wounded King still holding on to his throne. Will a new man wear the crown, or will The Inferno continue to burn?"

The cameras then cut to an elevated shot from inside the arena, giving everyone at home a good look at the screaming masses of wrestling fans in attendance. The crowd is cheering their heart out as some wave signs and FWA merchandise, while others jump up and down and try to attract the camera's attention. The sound is deafening inside the arena as we cut to a floor shot of the commentator's table where Piers Gallagher, Langdon Trafford, Harry Baxter and Sam McDonald are ready to kick off the show!

Langdon Trafford: Welcome everyone, to the most dangerous night on TV! Live from Salt Lake City, Utah for the Fight Night following Back in Business IX, a special night because...we could...COULD...have a new FWA World Champion.

Piers Gallagher:
    "The Inferno" Ryan Hall..."The Last King" himself...defeated WOLF in a Hell in a Cell match...some say with the help of G-Rich. Others like me say he did it and the right man won. But Ryan Hall is hurting. You saw it. Everyone saw it just now! How is this fair?!

Harry Baxter:
    Ryan Rondo, PAJ, Drew Stevenson, Shane McLean and the new North American champion, Jason Gryphon, are the five challengers ready to step inside the Elimination Chamber to fight for their first ever World title. The main event...

But first, we have G-Rich...our general manager...standing in the ring.

Returning from commercial break, the entire Salt Lake City crowd is booing in unison to the point nothing else can be heard as the FWA's general manager, G-Rich, stands inside the ring wearing a suit and tie and holding a microphone. He seems poised, not happy or sad, but poised and accepting. After about 30 seconds without the crowd showing any signs of slowing down, G-Rich tries talking over them.

"I know you all don't like me right now for what I did at Back in Business to Wolf."

The crowd continues booing, even louder now, as G-Rich looks down to the ground.

Langdon Trafford: G-Rich screwed Wolf over. Plain and simple. Everyone who watched it, saw it.

Wolf sits back in disbelief. Seeing Hall stirring still, Wolf quickly hops up. He pulls Hall off the mat and puts him in position then hits a quick FINAL HOWL! He's about to cover, but stops short. Deciding to pull Hall back up to put him in position again before hitting ANOTHER FINAL HOWL! This time, he hooks the leg.
    Kick out.

Langdon: RYAN HALL KICKS OUT OF TWO FINAL HOWLS!!!

Wolf gets back to his feet and he grabs Hall by his hair. G-Rich pushes Wolf away from his friend. Wolf gets into G-Rich's face and he starts screaming at him. G-Rich backs away and Wolf goes after Hall again. He picks him up high for the THIRD FINAL HOWL! G-Rich blasts Wolf in the ribs with the 2x4! Wolf release the hold of Hall to grab his ribs. Hall lands on his feet and hits Wolf with INFERNO CUTTER! Hall covers.

Langdon: G-Rich just hit Wolf with the 2x4! He screwed Wolf out of the belt here tonight!!! This is disgusting!!!

Piers: G-Rich couldn't watch the destruction of his last friend anymore!

"I'm not a bad guy. ... I'm not a bad guy. And I don't dislike WOLF. I just felt I had to do what I needed to protect my friend."

Boos

"I'm not a bad guy, guys. Really."

Boos

"WE WANT WOLF! WE WANT WOLF! WE WANT WOLF!"

Harry Baxter: Deafening chants! G-Rich can only wait.

"You guys like WOLF, right? He's your favorite?"

Cheers

"There's nothing wrong with that. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You have every right to cheer, scream, make signs, run fan pages, do whatever for whoever you want. I...I don't have the right to tell you who to cheer for.

But here's what gets me. You boo ME. You jeer ME. You criticize ME for the decision I made to protect my friend - and I stand behind that decision because it was the right thing to do.

But let's flip the script for a second. If...If I had done the SAME EXACT THING but the other way around, helping WOLF instead...all of you would be CHEERING me right now."

Half boos, half cheers because it's true

"You know you would. You know it. The honest few of you even admit it. So don't play this moral high ground thing with me about how I "screwed WOLF." If it had been flipped, I wouldn't have "screwed Hall." I'd be praised and adored and it'd be that I "saved WOLF." But it isn't that I "saved Hall.'"

Boos

"Just telling how it is, and I'm telling you that I don't have a single ounce of regret or remorse for what I did. I don't have the right to judge you, but you don't have the right to judge me."

And with that, G-Rich drops the microphone and exits the ring. The crowd watches, snickering and sending venom his way in the form of "You suck" yells and "asshole" chants. The commentary team summarize what G-Rich said, whether he's right or wrong, and preview tonight's World championship match inside the Elimination Chamber.

Commercial Break
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thomas Princeton vs. Jethro Warren

Thomas Princeton enters first to a pretty big amount of heat from the crowd, but when Jethro Warren enters he gets a ton of heat. In a rare moment there is someone in the room more hated than Princeton and that's Jethro the man who conspired against Vincent Blackbird with his ex-fiance Amber. The two men square off smirking at each other, equally interested to see how this match turns out. The two go after each other and Jehtro manages to slam Tom onto the ground and starts clubbing at Tom over and over but Tom manages to elbow Jethro off him and then the two get up and lock up and Tom knees Jethro in the gut and then lifts Jethro for a quick snap suplex. Jethro rolls to his feet and grabs Tom and pulls him in for a headlock and then some hard forearms to Tom's nose; busting it open.

Langdon Trafford talks about how violent the match has gotten right off the bat. Tom manages to power out of the hold and then slaps chops Jethro across the chest and then grabs him and sneaks in a thumb to the eye of Jethro and then grabs Jethro and pulls him in for a hard lariat. Tom examines his nose a bit and snorts some of the blood onto the mat and then stomps on the arm of Jethro in frustration. Jethro gets up nursing his arm Tom grabs him and Jethro is ready with a quick uppercut and then grabs Tom for a DDT! Jethro rolls on the mat in obvious pain, his nose is already hurt. Jethro tries to lock Tom in a modified STF lock but Tom slips out of it in desperation and the rolls to his feet and then pushes Jethro back. The two men then get in a shoving match and then Tom pushes Jethro off the ropes and looks ready to hit a BTY clothesline but Jethro drops to the mat to avoid being hit. Tom stands there as Jethro gets to his feet and stares him down. Jethro simply takes a deep breath nods his head and then walks out of the ring. Tom raises an eyebrow as Jethro just walks up the entrance ramp as the ref begins to count. Jethro is met by Amber at the top of the entrance ramp he hugs and kisses her and then leaves with her as the ref counts to 10. A puzzled Tom scratches his head, shrugs his shoulders and then exits the ring as well taking the unexpectedly easy victory.

Winner: Thomas Princeton via countout

A Back in Business IX flashback video airs hyping "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon's win in the North American championship triple threat match to become the title's new owner.

Wake Walker vs Christian Quinn

The Waiting Makes Me Curious’ Fear Before the March of Flames plays overs the speakers and the extremely confident Wake Walker makes his way down to the ring to a chorus off racious jeers from the crowd. He gladly embraces them as he walk into the ring with a cocky smile on his face waiting for his challenger here tonight. Garbage’s Not Your Kind of People begins to plays and Christian Quinn walks down the entrance way. Both of these superstars are not very welcomed by this capacity crowd as Quinn gets into the ring. The referee calls for the bell and this match is underway.

Quinn and Walker face off in the middle of the ring and begins with a simple test of strength. They lock up in the middle of the ring but Christian is quick to kick Walker in the gut before he could do the same to Christian. Quinn hits Walker with a quick neckbreaker before getting off his feet and putting Wake in a quick necklock. Walker is able to get to his feet and he sends Quinn bouncing off the ropes into a quick powerslam. Walker gets to his feet and beings to put the boots to Quinn in the middle of the ring. Walker picks up Quinn and performs his signature Butterfly Suplex. Walker goes for the cover but he is only able to get a one count.

Walker picks up Quinn again and sends him into the ropes, Quinn bounces back again but ducks a clothesline attempt and wraps his arms around Walker’s waist, hitting a German Suplex that sends Walker scrambling outside of the ring. Quinn quickly fellows him and drives Wake into the steel steps shoulder first. Quinn dumps Walker back into the ring and goes to the top rope. He waits for Waker to get to his feet and he leaps off of the top rope for a flying crossbody. Quinn sticks the landing and goes for the cover but he is only able to get a two count.

Quinn gets Walker to his feet and sends him into the turnbuckles. He begins to hit Walker with a series of knife edged chops. He pulls Walker out of the corner and goes for his Hammerlock Northern Lights Suplex but Walker is about to reverse the hold and push Quinn off of him. The second Quinn turn around he is leveled with a big boot from Walker. Walker goes down onto his knees and beings to pound the mat, waiting for Quinn to get up. Quinn raises up and Walker goes for THE FALL OF STARRE MOUNTAIN but Walker hits him with a series of elbow and bounces off the ropes trying to hit THOR’S HAMMER but Walker immediately ducks and nails Quinn with GOD’S JUDGEMENT. Walker goes for the cover, gets the three count, and the win!

WINNER: Wake Walker

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

Gabrielle Montgomery, Shannon O'Neal and Saddle Sally vs. Aut Pax Aut Bellum & Mackenzie Roberts

The team of Gabrielle, Shannon & Sally enter together to a lot of cheers, cat calls, whistles and straight up jubilation fill the air as the strut into the ring with a monstrous amount of confidence. Sally stands on the turnbuckle and raises the belt above her head; celebrating that she is still champion. Though she still is wearing a knee brace. Aut Pax Aut Bellum and Mackenzie Roberts come out next to a healthy amount of heat from the fans. Mackenzie shows off the muscles of the former tag champs as they climb into the ring with their signature mean mugging. Dan Ward starts off against Shannon O' Neal to start off the match as the ring bell sounds.

The match starts off with a fast pace Dan is quick and nimble and gives Shannon some trouble early on but Shannon manages to slow Dan down eventually by hitting him with a pinwheel kick and once Dan is grounded she begins to grab him and hold him. Keeping him grounded and slowing down his rhythm. Dan is struggling and really gets the wind knocked out of him when Shannon connects with a bulldog to his skull. Dan manages to tag in Mackenzie Roberts who comes out firing but Shannon isn't falling into that cliche and tags in Saddle Sally who hops up and clotheslines Mackenzie down.

Mackenzie gets up fast but not fast enough and Sally kicks her in the gut and then lifts her up for a vertical suplex. Sally is pumped up and looks to finish the match up early and points her finger at Mackenzie and makes a clicking sound to signal it's time for her finisher "lasso" but Mackenzie sees it coming and kicks Sally in her bad knee and then flips Sally onto her back. Mackenzie scampers and tags in Andrew Johnson who grabs Saddle Sally into a sitdown powerbomb. Sally is definitely feeling the pin from that and Andrew Johnson spends a good couple of minutes dominating her and isolating her from the group.

However Andrew makes a crucial mistake when he picks Sally up and hits her with a military press while mocking the crowd. That's when the rough and rowdy Tiffany Reinhart starts walking down the entrance ramp towards the match. Piers Gallagher moans and asks for Tiffany to be taken away and the universe grants him his wish as security begins to pull Tiffany back, not wanting her to interfere with the match. Tiffany could easily push through the barricade but is civil and leaves. Andrew is distracted just long enough for Sally to rush over and tag in Gabrielle who comes out to a big pop from the crowd. Andrew is caught off guard and is hit with some strong jabs from Gabrielle who then whips him off the ropes and right into a textbook spinning backbreaker. Gabrielle is in the driver's seat with full control, Andrew tries for a desperate DDT but Gabrielle just knees him in the chin, chops him in the neck and then hits her finisher 34DDT! Andrew collapses onto the mat. Gabrielle hooks the leg, Dan Ward tries to run in to break up the pin but he gets double clotheslined by Shannon and Sally. The ref makes the count 1...2...3! Gabrielle, Shannon and Sally all celebrate together and raise their arms up high. They cheer wildly as APAB and Mackenzie walk off in disgust and dismay.

Winners: Gabrielle Montgomery, Shannon O' Neal & Saddle Sally via pinfall

As Gabrielle, Sally and Shannon celebrate in the ring camera’s cut stage upon the scene of Marcus and Leah Montgomery with little Carmella Kennedy by their side…as ‘The Snake’, one of the most vile, heartless and cruel entities in FWA history; Stu St.Clair approaches them from the shadows.

Stu: Such a happy family…celebrating for a woman that hit me in the head just weeks ago. How sweet that is, but how foolish as well. It is the woman you all love that brought the venom back to my fangs and the strength back to my coil. She dragged my personal life out into the spotlight, an eye for an eye, vengeance is only fair…and I’m looking at her personal life right now.

Marcus Montgomery steps up and stands between Stu and his wife and granddaughter.

Marcus: Nobody threatens my family.

The Snake just laughs.

Stu: What could you possibly do…as the father to a whore…you cant even raise your daughter right, let alone protect these two girls from me.

Marcus: You don’t scare me Stuart…

The Snake chuckles as Marcus grits his teeth, but steps back slightly.

Stu: Of course I do Marcus, I can see your lip quiver…unless of course I’m wrong and you’re man enough to face me next week on Fight Night…

The Snake chuckles and backs away into the shadows once more.

------------------------------------------------------------
    Another Back in Business IX flashback video airs, this one reviewing the "Three Stages of Hell" match between former best friends and tag team greats Whyte Thunder and Ryan Rondo. The video ends with Whyte Thunder's victory in the "Last Man Standing" portion and the embrace after the match.

Langdon Trafford: At the end of Back in Business IX, Wolf grabbed the microphone and went a little...off script. He stated this was it for him, denounced Ryan Hall as a worthy champion but said he was finished with the FWA, citing fatigue and coming on the losing end of so many classic battles. It was a moment fans around the FWA world loved, as they cheered and chanted Wolf's name with his fist pumping high in the air. Later on, a day or two after the show, Wolf gave his thoughts on his retirement. Here they are.
    Wolf: I know I come across as brash or whatever you people seem to keep yelling at me from afar. Whatever. I always used to believe the big leagues were the devil, I was totally anti-establishment back when I was stomping around the Indy scene with a bad hair cut and an attitude that makes what I am now look like a girl scout. I made my name on the Indy circuit, it was who I was and I got respect for not selling out for the big pay check. I saw my buddies sign up for WWF, for WCW and for TNA eventually and get name changes, gimmick changes and parade around like idiots. I didn't want to be part of that shit. I'm Wolf, it's who I am. WWE wouldn't like my language. TNA? I couldn't sit through those awful storylines and through those horrible booking decisions every week. FWA was the place for me.

Wolf sighs.

Wolf: Sara has been my best friend since I was 18 years old, we traveled the country together in a beat up van doing shows for barely any money at all. We lived like there was no tomorrow and we wrestled like we were legends. She persuaded me to come to FWA, that I could be who I wanted to be and it would work. I eventually showed up here and here I am years later. I have won every title there is while creating the golden age for that division in the process. I've put on some of the best matches in this companies history. I have won match of the yea, feud of the year and heel of the year twice. You love to hate me, I get that and you all get that I really couldn't care less about what you think of me or the way I go about things. And that made you love me in the end. I'm not Devin Golden, I won't sign your autograph. I won't kiss your baby. You want a five star wrestling match? Then you come find me.

He shrugs

Wolf: So where do I go from here? I've achieved everything I ever wanted from pro-wrestling. All the awards, all the titles....What do I do next? Well.....I retire.

He shrugs.

Wolf: I've had a hell of a time here, I've had a hell of a career from start to finish. I've got friends for life and two little boys that challenge me more than half the current roster does.

He chuckles to himself

Wolf: I always vowed I'd stop when it wasn't fun anymore. It isn't. I stuck around to finish what I set out to do, but I don't know what the hell happened to the industry but it's just boring man. Not just here but ROH, TNA, hell even WWE struggles to get my attention. The industry is full of guys who don't have a clue how to make something worth while. I got into this company when there were some serious big names floating around. I'm not talking about these watered down versions of Ashley and Stu. I mean the real thing. I know I 'm not in the best shape of my life I told it in front of the world. Now before you all start crying about how I should be talking about how it's all good, how everything is OK. It won't, unless somebody somewhere stands up and shows a bit of f*cking passion for what they do rather than just going through the motions week in and week out. You have the best wrestler today in Whyte Thunder and the guy does not want to be World champion? If your goes is not to be the best then what is? I loved FWA, but it turns out that this place didn't age well, this place didn't keep its fun, this place feels old, it feels like it's on it's ass. Everyone right now seems to be happy with just being ok at what they do, they all stroke each others pipe about how great they are when in reality they're just justifying not putting a damn ounce of effort into what they do and thinking if they all say it they can change where the bar is on greatness. No. The bar only gets made higher, you DO NOT lower the bar just because you can't be bothered. There was a time I could call somebody out for being a tool and they would do everything in their power to show my punk ass up on national TV. What happens when I throw some insults today? Nothing happens, nothing at all apart from somebody tearing up and telling me I was being really mean to everyone and that they didn't like it. OH F*CK YOU! There's no crying in pro-wrestling! Where's the passion? Where's the flare? The fire? Isn't this your damn dream job? It was my dream job, I lived my dream for years and it felt amazing. It's not fun for me any more and I don't see why I should stick around so each and every one of you can bastardize my memories of this place like you're bastardizing the current state of it. So thanks f*ckers for sucking the fun out of the game, obviously this doesn't include everyone.....But right now? Wolf...lost his smile.

Wolf shrugged, raising his middle fingers, choosing to go out in a cloud of controversy with a smirk.
    Sam McDonald: In short, some within the FWA were not happy. No one spoke up a whole lot, except for a written letter...from Whyte Thunder...to Wolf. The same Whyte Thunder who gave us a heroic performance against his best friend, Ryan Rondo, at Back in Business and won the Three Stages of Hell match. Whyte Thunder isn't here, hasn't been seen since Back in Business, but he's still listening and still playing the silent guardian angel for the FWA.
    "When I heard Wolf spoke about his retirement, I planned to use this opportunity to thank him for the countless memories, the matches and all the work he gave the business and this company along with paying tribute to Sara. Instead, after reading his feelings, I have nothing but bitterness. I'm bitter. I'm bitter because he's shooting from the hip and walking out, sticking his middle finger up rather than

Sure, Wolf, I'm not as obsessed with being a World champion as some people. I don't need my career hinging on whether or not I 'won the big one.' I'm much happier - and proud - focusing on telling a story, reaching deep into the blood of fans and tugging at their heart strings, grabbing and squeezing their souls. Making them laugh, making them cry, making them feel emotion. I could sit here and tell all of my fans my greatest FWA moment was winning the World Heavyweight title, but it wasn't. My greatest FWA moment was running through the crowd at Ace's High 2013 singing "Sweet Caroline" after beating Aut Pax Aut Bellum. Because it was f***ing real, and the fans felt that realness. Same thing for that match with Rondo. That was the BEST match I've ever had in this company, and I didn't need to fight for a World title - or any title - to achieve it. Yeah, maybe I am the best wrestler in the FWA, but at this point, all the glory goes to the greedy and I don't have a purpose chasing after things that aren't real to me, aren't meaningful. You have your goals. I have mine. What's meaningful to me is going out to the ring and giving fans everything I have, just like it is for you. No, I'm not in the best shape either, but I don't settle for anything less than my best. Wherever my best is, I give it and that's where the bar is.

Don't sit there, with your back turned as you're walking out the door, and say I don't give my best or don't have the right frame of mind for this business."

Langdon Trafford: Well...maybe someone is voicing their opinion.

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs. The Mist

Both men come to the ring, with Lord Vincent seeming a bit unlike himself. He seems stoic and broken as the bell rings ans Mist offers an evil, sadistic smile toward his opponent. Mist and Lord Vincent grapple and one of the finalists in the X-Title tournament locks in a side arm wrench. he whips Lord Vincent into the ropes and hits a big back body drop. The Mist grabs Lord Vincent again and sends him into the ropes for a second time but this time the former X-Championship holder fires back with a thunderous clothesline!

The crowd rises to its feet as Lord Vincent seems to change his look from stoic and broken to psychotic! He lands a running big boot to The Mist when he rises to his feet and continues stomping and sits atop Mist and lands punch after punch until the referee pulls him off.

Lord Vincent grabs Mist and slams his head into the turnbuckle and tries for a corner splash and hits! He goes for a second and hits again! He goes for a third but this time Mist dodges and lands a big back suplex and covers, but quick kick out at one.

Lord Vincent quickly rises to his feet and blocks a series of right hands from Mist, who doesn't have much offense against THIS Lord Vincent. The former X-Title holder lands a kick to the stomach and tries for a DDT, but Mist blocks it and rolls to the apron! Lord Vincent's psychotic personality has him run off the ropes and land a running forearm body bump sending The Mist flying off the apron and onto the padded flooring!!!

Just five seconds later, as lord Vincent rolls out the ring, three figures appear in the entrance way. Jethro Warren. Amber and Tracy elicit loud boos from the sold-out crowd as Lord Vincent continues firing forearm shots to The Mist, who stumbles around the ring. Jethro Warren, Amber and Tracy walk down the aisle way toward the ring area with Lord Vincent still entirely focused on his opponent.

Before he can turn, Jethro Warren orders Tracy to attack. Tracy charges and wraps up Lord Vincent for a big tackle, holding him down as Jethro Warren walks up and begins stomping and kicking and sitting atop Lord Vincent and punching him. "Your turn, huh?" he shouts into his opponent.

Winner via Disqualification: Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird
    But The Mist is able to take Jethro Warren out with a running boot to the chest! The crowd cheers as The Mist grabs Jethro and sends him flying into the apron and then the ring post!!!

Langdon Trafford: Mist comes in and saves Lord Vincent! Jethro and Mist will face next week for the vacated X-Title belt!!!

Amber catches The Mist's eye...which puts him in a trance.

"Amber?" he says barely audible to the speakers.

Amber seems to have him on a string before kneeling down and landing a ballsy low blow that all the fans disapprove of!!!

Lord Vincent is up now and in his psychotic trance has fixated on Amber, who notices what is happening and quickly darts away from danger. Tracy lands a running forearm but amid the scuffle Lord Vincent lifts Tracy up and drops him face first onto the fan barricade/guard railing!!! Then he lands "Wrath of the Empire" to his former confidant as the entire crowd erupts into cheers!!! Jethro Warren lives to see another day with Amber as both Tracy and The Mist are sprawled out on the padded outside flooring and Lord Vincent gazes almost mindlessly out toward his former fiance and biggest rival.

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Another Back in Business IX flashback video airs, this one showing the X-Title win for "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson against DIVINE. However, the video focuses on the post-match announcement from G-Rich about vacating the belt and then announcing Jethro Warren against The Mist on the May 2 edition of Fight Night.

Non-title match
    Vodka & Venom vs. "The Infection" Brian Carter & "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

“Around the Fur” by The Deftones play over the loud speakers and Brain Carter makes his way out to the ring with Former FWA World Champion Chris Kennedy. They slowly make their way to the ring with a confident air about them after their first victory together as a tag team at Back in Business. They walk into the ring and pose on the turnbuckles as the fans in attendance boo them heavily. “Mr Crowley” by Cradle of Filth plays and the fans get to their feet and cheer as Stu St. Clair and Ashley O’Ryan come out to the stage and raise their tag championships high in the air as a sign of dominance to their rivals tonight. Vodka and Venom get into the ring and the referee calls for the bell so the match can start.

Stu St. Clair and Chris Kennedy will start this match off. There is no love loss between these two former World Champions. The first thing that Kennedy does is slap Stu in the face but Stu fires back with knife edge chop that can be heard throughout the arena. Stu grabs Kennedy’s arm and whips him into the ropes, he takes him down with a Back Body Drop. Kennedy quickly moves over to the other side of the ring and tags in Brian Carter. Carter comes in and goes for a clothesline that Stu immediately ducks but Carter turns around before he hits the ropes and levels Stu with a quick lariat. Carter quicky beings to put the boots to Stu before dragging him into his corner and tagging Chris Kennedy back in. Carter grabs Stu in a Full Nelson and Kennedy quickly Superkicks him. Carter gets out of the ring and Chris goes for the cover…

1……….2……….Kickout!

Kennedy goes begins to level Stu’s head with a series of before picking the man up and going for a neckbreaker. Stu is able to reverse the neckbreaker into a Russian Leg Sweep and both men are down. Both quickly crawl to their corners and tag in their partner. Ashley takes Brian down with a series of clotheslines before hitting him with an Enzuigiri. Ashley begins to claps his hands and attempts to get the crowd alive and on his side. Ashley bounces off of the ropes and goes for the Mushroom Stomp but Carter rolls out of the way and it appears that Ashley tweaked his leg on the stomp attempt. Carter gets to his feet and nails Ashley with a reverse DDT. After Ashley’s head hits on the canvas, Carter quickly goes for the cover.

1………2………Kickout!

Carter grabs Ashley’s legs and begins to hit it with a series of sharp elbow drops. He drags Ashley to the corner and tags in Chris Kennedy. Kennedy grabs Ashley’s leg and tries to turn him over into a single leg crab. Ashley is screaming in the middle of the ring as Kennedy works over his leg but he is able to make it to the ropes. Kennedy pulls Ashley to his feet but Ashley goes for a kick to the gut. Kennedy grabs his leg and whips him around, this allows Ashley to hit the Dragon Whip. Ashley and Kennedy go over to the ropes and tag in their partners. Now it is Carter and Stu who are trading shots with each other. Stu gets hit with a knee to the gut and follows it up with a knee lift. Carter grabs Stu’s head and hits his Inverted Headlock Neckbreaker. He goes for the pin.

1………2……..

Ashley comes into the ring and breaks up the pin attempt. Kennedy comes into the ring and tosses Ashley to the outside. Stu St. Clair clotheslines Kennedy over the top rope and as he turns around Carter goes for his spear but Stu is able to get out of the way. Stu whips Carter hard into the corner and smashes his chest into the turnbuckle. Stu grabs Carter’s arms and goes for Damien’s Death Drop. Carter is able to wiggle out of the hold and as Stu turns around he is met with a huge Spear. Carter immediately goes for the cover as Ashley tries to get back into the ring only for Kennedy to yank him back to the outside.

1………2………3!

WINNERS: Brian Carter and Chris Kennedy!

Kennedy and Carter have just defeated the Tag Team Champions of the World. Chris Kennedy does his usual showboating once more and points to the FWA tag team titles and raises them in the air, together, without giving one to his tag partner. Brian Carter just watches, placing all these moments of limelight hogging into his memory for the future.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    --------------------------------------------------

Another Back in Business IX video airs, this one looking back to the Gabrielle Montgomery-PAJ match under "Steel Chain" stipulations. It shows PAJ's former wife betraying him and the females standing tall as PAJ walks dejectedly to the backstage.

FWA World Championship"Quest for the Best" Elimination Chamber match

"The Last King" Ryan Hall (c) vs. "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon vs. "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean vs. "The Last Great Englishman" PAJ vs. "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson vs. "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

A stunned silence comes over the arena as the Elimination Chamber is lowered down onto the ring as we prepare for the Main Event. Once the Chamber has been situated over the ring and the referees have secured the structure, we wait for the 4 men that will start off in the Plexiglass Pods. “Absolute Zero” by Stone Sour begins to play over the speakers and the FWA World Champion Ryan Hall slowly makes his way down to the ring. He is clutching the World Championship close to his chest. He has a bandage over his arm and over his abdomen from his epic battle with Wolf at Back in Business. He gets into the ring and goes into his pod.

Langdon Trafford: No doubt Ryan Hall is feeling the effects of the Back in Business match with Wolf. And Ryan Rondo is feeling the injuries from his match against Whyte Thunder. That has to be the biggest storyline entering this one. How will Ryan Hall survive when he's less than 100 percent?

Sam McDonald: Less than 100 percent?! He went through Hell in a Cell with WOLF and the only reason he won was because G-Rich had to help with when he was about to be torn in half by "Wrath of the Beast"!!!! He's less than 50 percent! He may even be 30 percent right now!!!

Piers Gallagher: And it's completely unfair to put him through this match just days after the Back in Business title defense. If he survives as champ, it'll be the greatest achievement in the history of professional sports.

“Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas plays and Jason Gryphon makes his way into the ring with the North American Championship around his waist. Jason gets into his pod but his eyes are fixed on Ryan Hall. The next man out is Drew Stevenson when “Hail to the King” by Avenged Sevenfold plays. He is locked into his pod and “Anti-Faith” by Anavae plays. Ryan Rondo comes out to the ring and gets into his pod. The two men that will start things off are PAJ and Shane McClean, who both make their way out to the ring as “Requiem” by Avenged Sevenfold and “Bounce” by Bon Jovi play respectively. The referee calls for the bell and this World Championship Match is underway.

Shane McClean and PAJ begin to circle each other into the ring before finally locking up Shane pushes PAJ into the ropes and PAJ tries to come back with a shoulderblock but Shane is standing tall. PAJ pushed Shane McClean into the ropes and Shane goes for a shoulderblock but PAJ is standing tall. They lock up again but this time McClean is about to take PAJ down with hip toss. PAJ quickly gets to his feet and goes for a clothesline, McClean is able to duck. PAJ bounces off the ropes and he dropkicks Shane McClean in the knees and follows up with an Enziguri. PAJ goes outside and waits for Shane to get to his feet and when he does PAJ leaps to the top rope. PAJ gets kicked in the gut as he leaps down towards Shane. Shane hits the Argyle Street Cutter and PAJ is down. Shane begins to stomp on the ligaments on PAJ as his challenger is down. Shane picks up PAJ’s leg and hits an elbow drop onto it. Shane is working over PAJ’s leg and grabs both of them. He tries to lock in The Flower of Scotland but PAJ is fighting him at every turn. McClean is finally able to lock it in but when he does, the lights go out and the next challenger is about to make his way into the ring.

DREW STEVENSON’S POD HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!

“The Emerald” makes his way into the ring and goes right after Shane McClean, hitting him with a clothesline to the back of the head. Drew picks up PAJ and tosses him outside onto the steel so he can work over Shane McClean alone. He picks Shane up and nails a Double Arm Suplex. Drew stands over Shane with a cocky smile on his face. He picks up Shane again and bounces his into the ropes, he catches him with a T-Bone Suplex that sends Drew through the ropes and onto the cold steel. Drew makes his way over to Shane as PAJ rolls his way back into the ring. Drew picks Shane and goes for another suplex but this time Shane is about to block it and nail him with a suplex of his arm, smashing Drew’s body on the steel. Shane picks Drew up off the steel but as he does PAJ bounces off the ropes on the other side of the ring and nails a springboard splash that takes out but Shane and Drew. PAJ tosses both Shane McClean and Drew Stevenson back into the ring. PAJ goes back into the ring and nails a Springboard Moonsault on Drew and goes for the cover.

1…..2….KICKOUT!

RYAN HALL’S POD HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!

Hall limps his way to the ring but stays on the outside as PAJ and McClean continue fighting it out. PAJ walks over to Shane McClean and he whips him into the ropes. When he comes back, PAJ locks his arms around Shane’s waist and he goes for a German Suplex. Shane is able to reverse the German suplex and he lands on his feet. Shane is able to whip PAJ into the ropes and nails his Wham, Bam, Bash. Drew gets to his feet and he goes right after Shane as he is backed into the ropes, Shane pulls down to the top rope and Drew is dumped onto the steel grating. As Shane stands tall in the ring, but Ryan Hall comes behind with a forearm smash. He lands a series of body shots but the injuries have Hall wincing in pain the entire time. Ryan Hall grabs Shane and whips him into the ropes and lands a knee into the stomach. He follows with a nice double underhook backbreaker and goes for a cover, but McClean kicks out.

Stevenson lands a running kick into the spine of Ryan Hall and locks in a rear waist lock that does more damage than usual because of Hall's injuries from Back in Business. Stevenson follows with a belly to back suplex and begins stomping into Ryan Hall's taped-up ribs. He grabs Hall and locks in a wrist lock while pressing his feet into Hall's ribs for added injury. Finally, McClean double teams Hall and does the same on the other side. Only until PAJ breaks up the two men's holds does Hall find relief. Hall still s hurting as PAK and McClean continue battling. Stevenson grabs Hall and hits a nice fisherman suplex for a two count. He follows with a run off the ropes and a belly to belly swinging suplex into a pin, for another near fall. Stevenson whips Hall into the ropes, lands a kick to the gut and flings him face first into one of the pods, sending Hall down to the ground in pain.

JASON GRYPHON’S POD HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!

Jason Gryphon’s eye finally leave Ryan Hall as he makes his way into the ring and comes face to face with Shane McClean, the man whose championship he took at Back in Business. Jason walks right up to Shane McClean and offers him in hand. Shane grabs Jason’s hand and the crowd cheers as the two men double clothesline PAJ over the top rope as he tries to get back into the ring. Once Jason and Shane are alone in the ring again, Shane whips Jason into the turnbuckle. Shane comes running at Jason but Jason lifts Shane over his head and his feet land on the top rope. He quickly goes a summersault onto Drew Stevenson. Jason goes to the outside where PAJ is and he whips him into the Plexiglass. Jason clotheslines PAJ against the glass and sends the Englishman down. On the other side of the ring, Drew and Shane are hitting each other with knife edged chops until Drew hits a low blow on Shane and nails him with a DDT on the steel. Drew and Jason get back into the ring. They quickly begins to trade shots with each other only Drew whips Jason into the ropes and nails a Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker. Drew goes for a quick cover…

1……2…..KICKOUT.

Drew gets to his feet and beings to put the boots to Jason as the lights go and the next competitor is about to make their way into the ring.

RYAN RONDO’S POD HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!

Ryan Rondo comes into the ring and this means that Ryan Hall will be the last match in the match. Rondo comes into the ring and he nails Drew with a Busaiku Knee Kick that levels Drew. Jason gets to his feet and faces off with Ryan Rondo. Jason whips Rondo into the ropes but he leaps to the top rope and hits a Corkscrew Crossbody onto PAJ and Shane. Rondo gets to his feet on the outside but he is quickly taken out by a Suicide Dive. Drew comes back into the ring and hits a Springboard Dropkick onto Jason and now all of the men are out on one side of the Chamber. Eventually Drew and Rondo get to their feet. Drew and Rondo get into the ring and Drew levels Rondo with a Short Arm Clothesline. As Drew goes for Ryan’s legs, Rondo nails a Kip Up Frankensteiner followed by a Pele Kick. Drew rolls out of the ring as PAJ make his way into the ring and hits Rondo with a Springboard Inverted DDT, Rondo rolls out of the ring and Shane McClean comes in only to be hit with a Samoan Drop as he runs at PAJ. Shane is out of the ring and Jason comes in and pushes PAJ into the turnbuckle and nails a Tornado DDT as the light go out once again.

Jason Gryphon stands alone in the ring as Ryan Hall slowly limps his way into the ring. Jason finally comes face to face with the man that he has sought for three months. The crowd is going crazy as Jason and Ryan go nose to nose. “Is this what you wanted?!?!” screams Hall. Jason simply nods his head before he begins to reign down a fury of punches on Hall. Ryan is not going down without a fight as he goes punch for punch with Jason. They trade punches on all four corners of the turnbuckles. Jason whips Ryan from one side of the turnbuckle to the other and goes for the Stinger Splash but Ryan is about to get a boot up. Ryan kicks Jason in the gut and nails a DDT. Ryan Rondo gets back into the ring and lifts Hall up with a Fireman’s Carry and goes into a neckbreaker, Hall rolls out of the ring and Drew gets back into the ring and hits Rondo with the FINAL CONFLICT. Before Drew can go for a cover, Shane McClean comes back into the ring and locks Drew into THE DIAMOND RING. Shane begins to tighten the hold as Drew screams in pain. Right as Drew seems like he is going to tap out, PAJ goes to the Top Rope and hits THE AMAZING SPLASH on Shane and Drew. Jason Gryphon as climbed to the top of one of the pods. Before PAJ can go for a pin, Ryan Hall comes back into the ring and hits PAJ with THE INFERNO CUTTER. As Ryan Hall stand up from the impact of the Cutter, Jason leaps off of the top of the pod and hits Hall with “THE EAGLES WINGS” Flying Crossbody.

RYAN HALL HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

Harry Baxter: Jason Gryphon has just eliminated the FWA World Champion! We are guaranteed a NEW World Champion here tonight!

Piers Gallagher: He just didn't have enough in him after Back in Business.

Langdon Trafford: It would've been a heroic performance had he come out here and won...but he didn't...the title defense with Wolf put him through hell and he's less than his usual self because of it. Now...we're guaranteed a new World champion. Salt Lake City, do your thing!

Jason Gryphon is smiling like a kid on Christmas morning as Hall gets to his feet and looks around the ring with a vacant stare. The referees call for the Hall to get out of the ring but he doesn’t he goes right after Jason and levels him with an INFERNO CUTTER. He screams at the crowd as they boo him heavily for his attack on Jason. He continues to put the boots to Jason as several referees come into the ring to have to physically drag Hall out of the Chamber. As Jason is laid out in the middle of the ring, he screams for someone to pin Jason, begging anyone to cover him. Drew crawls back into the ring.

Harry Baxter: No, not like this!

Drew drapes his arms over the fallen body of Jason Gryphon and the referee is force to make the pin.

1….........2………….KICKOUT!

Ryan Hall is livid on the outside of the Chamber. “No! No! NO! NO!” Ryan yells on the outside as he is dragged back from behind the curtain. Shane McClean gets back into the ring and Drew goes for a clothesline but Shane ducks out of the way and hits Drew with the Karma Clothesline. PAJ goes for another springboard move as Shane gets to his feet but he is hit with the ShaneKick. Shane gets wraps his arms around PAJ’s head and hits the Shanerui and immediately follow it up with THE DIAMOND RING. PAJ is screaming in pain but he is trying to hang on. Shane wrenches PAJ’s head back to strengthen the hold and PAJ has no choice but to tap out

PAJ HAS BEEN ELIMINATED!

The crowd explodes with cheera as we're now down to the final four in the match. But PAJ doesn't quietly go into the night. He grabs a steel chair and begins slamming it violently against the eliminaiton chamber. As officials try to quell him, he begins swinging and clocks four FWA officials right in the skull. Others stay far away as PAJ re-enters the chamber cell and lands a loud SMACK into Shane McLean's skull. And then a smack to Jason Gryphon!!! And one to Ryan Rondo!!! And then one to Drew Stevenson!!!

Sam McDonald: PAJ HAS LOST HIS MARBLES!

Harry Baxter: That's what losing to a woman and then losing in a World title match will do to you.

In a fit of rage, PAJ begins swinging the now-dented chair against the pod glass and chamber walls!!! He drives it into the stomach of Ryan Rondo, who like Hall is hurting from his brutal "Three Stages of Hell" match at Back in Business, and then does the same to Drew Stevenson's ribs!!! Finally, PAJ catches his breath and looks around at the carnage inside the ring. He drops the chair and walks out, almost as poised as ever, and smirks on his way to the stage.

Piers Gallagher: While he didn't win, PAJ may have played the most important role in this match!

Langdon Trafford: And he gave added aggression to Ryan Rondo and Drew Stevenson! How will that factor into this?!

Shane McLean is the first to his feet. Jason Gryphon is second. McLean grabs Gryphon, whips him around and hits a sudden snap DDT!! And he covers!
    (...............1................2.........Kick out)

Gryphon rolls to the apron as Shane pulls himself to his feet. Ryan Rondo charges and lands a leaping clothesline. Rondo then flings Shane through the ropes and out of the ring. Drew Stevenson whips Rondo around and hits a beautiful belly-to-belly overhead suplex!!! And then waits for Rondo to rise up and lands a delayed vertical suplex!!!

Rondo is hurting as Stevenson seems in control. Gryphon now is to the top turnbuckle and when an unsuspecting Stevenson turns, Gryphon flies off for his "Eagles Wings" crossbody finisher...but Stevenson lands a mid-air dropkick to the stomach of Gryphon!!! The crowd explodes with cheers as Stevenson seems to have their ear with his in-ring work. When Rondo rises, Stevenson charges but Rondo lands a sole kick to the gut and a fireman's carry into a neckbreaker!!! Rondo then goes to the top turnbuckle as the crowd begins cheering. He even goes one step further and climbs to the top of one of the four pods in the corners. Barely able to fit between the top of the pod and the top of the chamber fence, Rondo steps to the edge, turns to face the crowd and leaps off for his "Amazing Corkscrew"/"Starlight Shine Bright" corkscrew moonsault finisher!!! But Stevenson rolls inward and Ryan Rondo misfires!!!

Langdon Trafford: MY GOD!!! RONDO WENT FOR IT ALL AND JUST MISSED!!!

Drew Stevenson springs to his feet, and when Rondo stumbles up, Stevenson whips him around and hits his "FInal Conflict" sit-out Rock Bottom!!! And then hooks both legs!
    (...................1..................2.................3!!!)

RYAN RONDO HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

When Stevenson rises, Shane McLean is waiting and STUNS HIM with "The Lethan InjectShane" finisher!!! And Shane McLean hooks both legs as the crowd inside Salt Lake City chants to each count!!!

"ONE............TWO..........THREEE!!!"

DREW STEVENSON HAS BEEN ELIMINATED

The crowd is all standing and cheering as Shane McLean and Jason Gryphon are the only two left in the match. The North American Champion, and the most recent one to lose the belt, stand opposed one another in the ring. They come to the center and lock up, with Shane getting the upper hand on an arm wrench. Gryphon counters with one of his own, and Shane rolls into an arm drag followed by a series of knife-edge chops that has Gryphon stumbling back into the turnbuckle. Each one elicits the crowd's Ric Flair "Woooooo!" imitation. Shane whips Gryphon across the ring but Gryphon leap frogs over a charging Shane and hits a kick to the gut and a float-over DDT!!!

Harry Baxter: Both men are exhausted at this point, and I doubt it can go much longer.

The crowd begins trading "Shane McLean" and "Jason-Gryphon" chants as Gryphon sends Shane into the turnbuckle. He tries for a corner splash but Shane dodges and hits his "Shane kick" superkick right into the chest!!! Shane has Gryphon backed into the turnbuckle and grabs his foe by the neck and brings him to the center of the ring. He then tries his "Et tu? Et tu, Brute?" combo move, but as the hammerlock is being applied, Gryphon counters into a school boy that Shane rolls through. gryphon ducks a clothesline and hits a fallaway slam!!! Gryphon covers, hoping for a win!!!

(..................1................2............Not quite!!!)

Gryphon sensed how close he was as the referee shows him maybe three inches of space between his hand and the mat. Gryphon grabs Shane and goes for a whip to the ropes, but Shane reverses. He catches Gyphon with an atomic drop, sends Gryphon to the ropes again and runs off the opposite side to meet in the middle with a mid-section kick, and then runs off the adjacent ropes and hits a rolling neckbreaker!!! Shane finishes the "Wham, Bam, Bash" combo move and hooks the far leg, hoping he has done enough!!!
    (.............ONE
    .............TWO
    ..............THRE...NO!!! SHOULDER UP!!!)

Sam McDonald: Oh my God!!!

The entire crowd explodes either with a groan in unison or a humongous pop as the match continues. Shane McLean stalks his prey, knowing this move is a deadly one and has put many on the shelf but also knowing he wants the World title. Gryphon is to his knees, hunched over, and Shane charges for the Conc-u-Shane" running knee to the head!!!

Piers Gallagher: Oh, this would be it!!!

But Gryphon pulls his head back at the very last second and connects with "The Lion's Lariat" out of NOWHERE!!!! THE ENTIRE ARENA EXPLODES WITH CHEERS AS BOTH MEN ARE DOWN ON THE MAT!!!

Langdon Trafford: ALL JASON GRYPHON HAS TO DO IS COVER SHANE AND THIS ONE IS OVER!!! HE'LL BE WORLD CHAMPION!!!

After about 10-15 seconds, Gryphon begins stirring. He rolls onto his back and then his stomach while swinging his arm over Shane's shoulders for a cover.

"ONE..........TWOOOO.........THREEEEE!! OOOOOOOOHHH!!!"

Langdon Trafford: Shane McLean got a shoulder up at the VERY...LAST...SECOND. Oh my...I can't even breathe right now.

Shane McLean and Jason Gryphon lay in the center of the ring breathing heavily, doing it all for Langdon Trafford. The crowd begins cheering and again trading those "Shane-Mc-Lean" and "Jay-son-Gryphon" chants. Both roll to their stomachs, to one knee and then hunched over. Shane with a HUGE knife-edge chop. Gryphon with a backhand chop in return. And back and forth they go until Gryphon gets a series of backhands to the chest in succession. he whips Shane into the ropes and hits a nice back body drop!!! The crowd is cheering as Gryphon points to all his fans...With Shane struggling to rise, Gryphon goes to the top turnbuckle. HE THEN FLIES OFF FOR HIS "EAGLES WINGS" CROSSBODY...

BUT SHANE COUNTERS!!! A GRYPHON IS COMING DOWN...SHANE DODGES IT AND PERFECTLY LOCKS IN THE DIAMOND RING!!!!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD!!! SHANE HAS IT LOCKED IN!!!!

Shane McLean has Gryphon right in the center of the ring with nowhere to go. The arm-trap crossface is perfectly applied as Shane McLean continues adding more and more pressure.

Sam McDonald: How long can Jason Gryphon hold on?! How much longer?!

A good 30 seconds pass as Gryphon is trying his best not to tap. He lifts his free hand into the air and then clenches it in a fist. He reaches back to Shane and tries grabbing his hair to pull, yank, do anything to stay alive and maybe get free from this submission. But Shane leans his head back and yells, "COME ON!" Gryphon clenches his fist again. He then reached for the ropes...and begins slowly inching toward them...slowly...and slowly...and slowly...he's about 2 feet from the ropes at this point...and now 18 inches...and now 12 inches....now six inches...

Langdon Trafford: OH MY GOD HE COULD REACH!!!

BUT SHANE RESTRUCTURES THE SUBMISSION TO TRAP THE OTHER ARM!!! THE ONE NEAREST THE ROPES!!! NOW GRYPHON'S FREE ARM REACHES FOR AIR...HE CLENCHES AGAIN...CLENCHING HIS FIST...

And finally...after about three minutes in the hold...he taps out.

Sam McDonald: HE TAPPED!!! HE TAPPED!!! HE TAPPED!!!

Langdon Trafford: SHANE MCLEAN IS THE NEW FWA WORLD CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The crowd explodes. Absolutely goes bonkers. Shane McLean releases the hold not even a second after the tap out and lays on his back, hands covering his face, in complete disbelief. A journey that began so many years ago in the twilight era of the FWA, when future was in jeopardy and things like a "Hall of Fame" were a pipe dream. Shane McLean, after so many wins and losses and departures and returns, has finally reached the very top of the FWA mountain.

Winner and NEW FWA WORLD CHAMPION: "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean

Shane McLean receives the FWA World Championship belt from the referee and raises it as high into the air as he possibly can. "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon, who put up as valiant a fight as anyone could predict, walks in front of Shane still holding his throbbing arm and uses the other to lift up Shane's hand in victory. Just like at Back in Business IX after the North American title match, except the other way around.

Jason Gryphon drops the arm and leaves the ring, disappointed he didn't win but proud of his effort and resolve. He receives his North American championship strap and begins walking up the rampway. This night belongs to Shane McLean, though. "The Ace of Diamonds" exits the chamber and begins celebrating with all the fans along the front row. He hops the guard railing and begins hugging anyone in sight, anyone who he sees. Strangers, family, friends. Doesn't matter. he hugs 14-year-old fans, 23-year-old models, 59-year-old hobos. He hugs them all. He's the happiest man on earth right now and begins running around the Salt Lake City arena chanting, "FOLEY! FOLEY! FOLEY!" as the entire crowd laughs and chants along with him.

A close-up shot shows Shane McLean surrounded by six or seven screaming fans as "The Ace of Diamonds" holds the FWA World Championship belt in front of the camera and says...

"Thank you. ... I DO want this."

And with that, Fight Night goes off the air.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Re: FWA Fight Night results 4/18/2014

Good show everyone

[I WIN]

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Fantastic results!

Congrats Shane, much deserved to you man.

Boobage Expert

Status

Good show and a long awaited win for Shane McLean, congrats dude!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Congrats to Shane-o Mac.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Hifo is on one helluva championship spree.
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

Wow, umm, thanks guys, never would have expected that

With Hall unable to promo I knew it was anybody's for the taking, but considering how good the quality of FWA Champions are, I was never even considering I'd be it (no matter how short, let's face it I suck at defending)

The other 4 in that which promoed are excellent writers, and really it could have been any of them writing this humble message, but

MUTHAFUGGIN YES! I BE THE CHAMPEEN! WOOHOO!!!
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Hifo View Post
    Wow, umm, thanks guys, never would have expected that

With Hall unable to promo I knew it was anybody's for the taking, but considering how good the quality of FWA Champions are, I was never even considering I'd be it (no matter how short, let's face it I suck at defending)

The other 4 in that which promoed are excellent writers, and really it could have been any of them writing this humble message, but

MUTHAFUGGIN YES! I BE THE CHAMPEEN! WOOHOO!!!

The following is simply a joke and not to be taken seriously

FWA.com reports that 29 seconds after becoming FWA World Heavyweight Champion, Shane McLean, was taking a dump in the bathroom and his new Title was stolen by a Leprechaun and a Miniature Bull. Shane after being a 29 second Champion, loses his Championship faster then it took the late great Andre the Giant to sell his WWF Championship to the "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase Sr.

======================================

Gratz on becoming Champion

[I WIN]

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Oh I was SOOOO close! Congrats to Shane on becoming the World Champion! A new day has dawned in FWA!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Next time hifo, next time. Congratulations to you and to everybody else in the match. Need to up my game.

Sent from my C5303 using Tapatalk

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Chikara Trainee

Status

The new era has begun.

Underdog

Status

Congrats Shane!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Congrats to Hifo, our new FWA champion, it was a well-deserved win and everyone who promoed for the world title match did a tremendous job.

Apologies to all of you too for not getting my promo in this week. Between having the flu last week and starting a new job which requires 8 hours of almost non stop labor I was just defeated and exhausted whenever I was actually home. Not to mention I almost burnt myself up with all the time I put into my Back In Business promo. But still.. I am sorry I would of loved to have my promo in the mix too and would of made the match even better but congrats to everyone, everyone submitted a great promo. I suppose a young guy being the new champion on the first week of the "new era" is pretty appropriate.

Chikara Trainee

Status

I honestly can't wait for the card just to see what's next for me.

Thread Information