View Poll Results: Which NXT call-up are you the most excited about?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adam Rose

1 2.44%
  • Alexander Rusev

4 9.76%
  • Bo Dallas

12 29.27%
  • Paige

24 58.54%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which NXT call-up are you the most excited about?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Which NXT call-up are you the most excited about?

We have an influx of talent coming onto Raw and Smackdown now that WrestleMania has come and gone. We saw the debut of a Bulgarian Brute, we got a sneak peak into The Exotic Express, we were told to Bo-lieve in ourselves, and we saw the "Anti-Diva" make a big splash in her Raw debut.

Which NXT call-up are you the most excited for? Which call up do you think will have the most success? Which call-up do you think will tank? Will any of us be surprised by the call-ups?

Adam Rose
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XyO20rMrpY

Alexander Rusev
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUDbb4VkX4U

Bo Dallas
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwMHkhgw5iE

Paige
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUzV60cUH9I
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

[be more kind]

Status
      Country                    England

Re: Which NXT call-up are you the most excited about?

Most excited about Paige, she's been long overdue for a call up, which I can only assume has been delayed so long because of her age. She also had the hottest angle coming in, which hopefully speaks volumes about WWE's faith in her.

Next is Rusev. He looked decent in the rumble and he's come through NXT pretty quick so again looks like WWE have some faith in him.

I'll bunch Rose & Bo together because while I like both guys gimmicks, I think with these two it's more a case of sink or swim at this point. Both are two of the guys who have been in developmental the longest and have been consistent but never top prospects. I can't help but feel if either bombs on the main roster we likely won't see them again.

GMT Baby

Status

Sami Zayn!!!!!!

But of those 4, I've actually quite enjoyed Dallas in the last few months. He was awful on the mic and now he is OK... Don't care about Rusev, I can't see a spot for him to be honest.

A Paige/Emma divas title feud is what i want!

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Not mentioned but The Ascension when they eventually get called up. Rusev will more than likely get a strong push immediately then fall into obscurity like 99% of big men, though the Lana pairing is interesting "Rusev Crush". Paige is just a Diva so meh, divisions dead, how much impact can she make. Bo seems to just be the guy who's so bad it comes back around and is somehow good. Rose has a gimmick doomed to fail.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Internet Favorite

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Paige. Partly because of Paige and the other half because I don't see the other three guys doing anything big. Although I think Adam Rose and Bo could be really fun to watch. Rusev I haven't really seen anything of.

Paige is good in the ring, so hopefully they don't limit her in what she was doing in NXT. Although she very much needs to work on her promos. And I'm a little skeptical on her character she didn't appear to be very "Anti-Diva" like as I would have hoped.

Adam Rose I don't know how much the crowd will be into his entrance. NXT is a much smaller crowd and I think it's much easier to get everyone into something as opposed to the much bigger crowds of RAW/Smackdown. And as people have mentioned his theme has a slight change to it.

Bo Dallas...probably the most intriguing one. I absolutely love his character in NXT but again I'm not too sure it translates to the big stage than is RAW. I also think he's nothing more than a mid card guy.....at least for now.

Rusev...I just simply haven't seen much of him. Nothing outside of Lana has really impressed me.

GMT Baby

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Rusev will more than likely get a strong push immediately then fall into obscurity like 99% of big men, though the Lana pairing is interesting "Rusev Crush".
    Rusev is hardly a classic big man he is 6ft....

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Paige, because she will and actually has had a huge impact already

Rose,Rusev and Dallas will most likely be slowly built up before really doing anything impactfull on the main roster

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Fuck Paige, women aren't worth a dime in wrestling

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Sweet Meat

Status

Bo because he's unbolievable

Paige is dope too but at the end of the day she's just a diva.

Rusev will be exposed and not make it long term.

Adam Rose is fucking garbage and I almost hope he fails and makes horrible TV over being entertaining and improving because I hate him so much

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Can't say i'm an avid NXT fan so i've really seen what all of these guys can do but from what I have seen Paige is the most interesting addition to the roster. Bo Dallas seems like the one guy out of the lot that will actually go on to do something worthwhile though. Rusev is essentially 2k14's version of Tensai/Kozlov so yeah. Can't really comment on Adam Rose though, haven't paid enough attention to him to do so.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Quote Originally Posted by Simmo View Post
    Rusev is hardly a classic big man he is 6ft....
    But he's what 280-300 pounds of ex power lifter. He's a tank. Qualifies as a big man going off muscle mass like Big E.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Paige. The way she debuted threw me at first, but the NXT audience makes up a very small part of the WWE audience as a whole so I think/hope the point is that she'll evolve from the quiet girl that turned up on RAW into the bad-ass she is on NXT every week.

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Paige for me, she's someone I hoped would of got called up a long time ago, and immediately she's made a splash in the Divas Division. After 8 months of the same stuff, BOOM, something different immediately and I think the other 3 guys are going to be slow burners at best. Plus, she's hot and she's English.

Bo Dallas I think will do well, he's got a gimmick that should get him heat, especially if they pile on the success and people start resenting him. He'd be perfect for a nauseating US Champion who thinks he's Americans top role model or w/e.

Rusev had a couple of months on NXT where he was looking like an interesting act, something a bit different down there, and then they turned him into generic foreign monster heel, gave him the camal clutch as a finisher, and traded his super charismatic manager in for a hot blonde who has no charisma and speaks mainly in a different language. Didn't care for him after that.

Adam Rose is all gimmick and I don't think they've thought through what the plan for him is. It's hard to be excited for a guy who we've only seen 2 times on NXT. He's a flavour of the month and he'll be on the outskirts like Xavier Woods soon enough. Shit wrestler.
    Last edited by Ed; 04-11-2014 at 08:01 PM.
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Curtain Jerker

Status

Bo Dallas will make a great Upper Mid-Card Heel

GMT Baby

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Bo Dallas I think will do well, he's got a gimmick that should get him heat, especially if they pile on the success and people start resenting him. He'd be perfect for a nauseating US Champion who thinks he's Americans top role model or w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by OhNoItsMarkD View Post
    Bo Dallas will make a great Upper Mid-Card Heel
    Yeah I think there's a spot on the card for Bo, especially as there are two titles that are being used for absolutely nothing at the moment so it wouldn't be a shock to have him take one. He has a gloriously hateable voice.

Established Veteran

Status

Rusev easy. I love his character. His theme is awesome and Lana is perfect as well. And Rusev can move around the ring very nice for a big man. I just hope WWE doesn't go down the Khali or Kozlov route with him. Which I don't think they will because the Rusev's ceiling seems very high.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I still wish Rusev was with Sylvester LeFort, mostly because it would probably have made his WWE debut a bit better recieved. Still, I think people are too quick to attach the Tensai/Koslov future to him.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Paige isn't the Anti-Diva anymore, she's the Diva of Tomorrow apparently. This way she can do everything like a Diva but get away with it because she looks like a Goth. I feel like she has a bright future but then WWE were saying the same for AJ and despite the record length reign, I feel that WWE dropped the ball a few times during that to put over the cast of Total Divas.

I'm excited for them all to be honest but I hope no one gets lost in the shuffle, WWE needs to realise that storylines make a star not sticking a title on someone and leaving them for months without defending it ever. If I had to choose though, I'd say Alexander Rusev and Lana, I love Lana's hype promos.

Le Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Bo Dallas. I can't wait to see him on the main roster. Hopefully they know what they are doing with him and he doesn't end up totally lost in the shuffle. Rose will probably end up as a comedy role more than anything serious, maybe not straight away but eventually he'll probably get the 3MB treatment. I'm excited for Paige, she's a good wrestler and I honestly believe that her and AJ could end up being this decades Lita/Trish. I like Lana, not keen on Rusev though.

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I think the problem with WWE is they've phased out gimmicks and the only ones that are left are all similar. Damien sandow,
    Fandango, Adam rose and Tyler Breeze for me all have shared qualities, so what is Adam rose going to do on the main roster that couldn't have been done with the other two that are already there? It's like unless you're a dancer or a goth there's no gimmicks left in modern WWE.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information