Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BACK IN BUSINESS IX results

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

BACK IN BUSINESS IX results

"It's time to begin a new era." - G-Rich

But first, we need to end the old one.

"WOLF and Ryan Hall in one of the most physical, equal and downright classic battles in Back in Business history here at the eighth installment!"

"WOLF and Ryan Hall's second performance here at Payback may have outdone the first one at Back in Business VIII!"

Two names synonymous with the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance for opposite reasons, both staking claim to the top of the all-time list of names stepping into an FWA ring. "The Last King." "The Inferno." Ryan Hall. Since 2006, and back once again, it is the name immediately connected on a tight string of evidence to betrayal, survival of the smartest, cunning and canniving traits deemed necessary to stay one step ahead of the wrestling business. An ally of Jimmy King only for his own perception and standing. The four-time FWA World Champion. The "face" of the company, and the "heel," too.

"The Beast." "The Angel of Death." Or just simply, WOLF. Since 2007 when he won the X-Title, the most respected, and the most hated. The most respectful, and the most hateful. Violent by nature and aggressive when he tones it back. The man who so many times came so close to being the FWA World Champion. The man who has done EVERYTHING there is to do, even be the only Grandslam Champion in FWA history, except be the unquestioned, unrivaled, undisputed KING of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance.

A combined 15 years of excellence and prestige rolled into one match. One match for the FWA Undisputed World Championship. The third encounter between bitter rivals driven apart at first by a desire for victory inside the ring but now by personal tragedy. The death of a lover...and a wife...making this meeting between the two that much more in the spotlight, with that much more of a story told in the weeks leading, and intended for all the pain and violence and destruction fitting for the end of something so great.

Within those steel cells, with a roof of armageddon and walls of anarchy, these two men will unleash every personal emotion, every resentment and every memory built to this point. At the crux, though, is two men fighting for the same, yet different, things. One man trying to hold on to his building legacy at the top. Another man trying to finally beat the best when the biggest prize is on the line.

Either it's the end of the King's reign, or it's the end of the WOLF's quest. The end of something great, and the start of something new.

Welcome to...

BACK IN BUSINESS IX

April 13, 2014
    CenturyLink Stadium in Seattle, Wash.

Fireworks and pyrotechnics explode into the Seattle, Washington air as April 13, 2014 has arrived! The sea of Fantasy Wrestling Alliance fans is breathtaking and energizing as thousands upon thousands hold up signs supporting, mocking and advertising many of the different superstars and matches. One sign says, "Back in Business IX is WOLF's shining night." Another reads, "PAJ, your next FWA World Champion." A third says, "Brian Carter should team with Lord Dog." And a fourth focused poster reads, "What happened to Broc Fluker vs. Pau Adrian?"

As the quick camera shots continue around the arena, the announcing team breaks its silence welcoming us to Back in Business IX live in Seattle Washington at the CenturyLink Stadium.

Langdon Trafford: Folks, it couldn't be a bigger night in professional sports and pro wrestling!!! Every FWA title is on the line, grudge matches are set to go, friend versus friend, return after return, and the End of an Era in WOLF and Ryan Hall...

Sam McDonald: Without a doubt, this has potential to be the greatest night in pro wrestling history and easily the pinnacle of the FWA's nine-year existence. The aura inside this building is surreal, absolutely surreal, and this crowd is ready to live up to the hype and the big stage!!!

Piers Gallagher: It's been a long road for the FWA in the last six months, and even though we don't have Jimmy King out here to run things...

Harry Baxter: Even though...shut up! G-Rich is THE MAN! He just brought back Maxx Hendrix to face Wake Walker! He's ushering in a new era of fresh talent! This is one of the turning-point events in FWA's history. Fasten your seatbelts, folks, because this one is going to be a lot of fun!
    Last edited by The Golden One; 04-10-2014 at 02:56 PM.

Status

Re: BACK IN BUSINESS IX results

Langdon Trafford: Kicking off the show we have arguably the most personal feud. Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Jethro Warren have been rivals pretty much since the start of the calendar year. That feud took a dramatic turn, though, this past week on Fight Night.

Fight Night returns from commercial break to Jethro Warren in his lockerroom. Even through he's still hurting from his hellacious match with the Infection, Brian Carter, Warren has a slight wincing grin on his face as he tightens his bowtie. As he continues to dress for a very formal occassion, loud knocking is heard at the door.

Jethro Warren: Go away!

The loud knocking continues. The grin slowly fades into an annoyed look. He grumbles.

Jethro Warren: What!?!?

A group of security guards quickly enters the locker room.

Jethro Warren: Let me guess... I'm getting kicked out.

----------------------------------------------------------

We come back from commercial to see the ring decked out for the wedding of Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird and Amber.

Reverend: We are gathered here today to witness the wedding between Vincent Blackbird and Amber....

River hands Vincent one of the rings.

Vincent: With this ring, I vow my love....

Amber goes to get the ring from her older sister when “Dark Grounds” by Adrian Von Ziegler plays and Jethro Warren makes his way out from the back despite being told to leave the arena by order of G-Rich.

Jethro stops in front of the ring and simply nods and Amber's older sister grabs her as former members of the Sons of Anarchy that are loyal to Trace start brawling with the other members of the Sons and the BIRD Empire. Vincent motions towards Chibs and Happy that they can go help their guys in the crowd, then after they hop the barrier to help their guys, Trace hits River and the Reverend with a Stunner.

Vincent sees this and grabs Trace nailing him with the Wrath of the BIRD Empire, but as Vincent gets to his feat after hitting the move, Jethro slips into the ring and nails Vincent with the Fire Flowsion. Jethro smirks then heads to the back while Amber's older sister drags her with Jethro as their parents look on stunned and shocked. Vincent crawls over to when the Reverend is laying and grabs his mic.

Vincent: Jet.... Jethro, this ends this Sunday because at the Back In Business PPV, I challenge you to a “Quake With Fear” Death Match. I challenge you to a match where the ropes are replaced with barbed wire electrified with 200 volts, and the mat covering the floor around the ring will be replaced with barbed wire boards also electrified.

Jethro: I accept, but only if you agree to the following condition. When I win Jethro looks over towards Amber who is struggling to escape from her older sister's hold. Amber has to marry me.

Langdon Trafford: Amber is on the line. A spot in the X-Title tournament finals is on the line. Let's get ready to "Quake with Fear."

X-Division Tournament
    “Quake with Fear” Death Match
    Jethro Warren vs Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird
    (If Jethro wins, Amber must marry him)

We come back from break to see the FWA Ringside Crew finishing hooking up the turnbuckles to 200 V batteries and putting barbed-wire platforms around the ring and hooking them up to 200 V batteries as well. They put a ramp from the entrance ramp to the ring and Kurt Harrington walks up it and gets into the ring

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is the “Quake with Fear” Death Match. The ropes around the ring have been removed and two sides have been replaced with barbed-wire. Around the rings are boards with barbed-wire on them, and the turnbuckles along with all of the barbed-wires have been hooked up to 200 V batteries. Also, in each of the four corners are panes of glass. Introducing first, representing the BIRD Empire, Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

“Ameno” by Era plays and the crowd sing along. Vincent comes out from the back and the place erupts in cheers. Vincent walks down the entrance ramp and approaches the ramp up to the ring, he stops and looks at the set-up around the ring, then proceeds to walk up the ramp and into the ring.

Kurt Harrington: And his opponent, being accompanied to the ring by Trace, Amber and her sister, Jasmine; weighing in at 257 lbs, he is Jethro Warren.

“Dark Grounds” by Adrian Von Ziegler plays and Jethro, Trace and Jasmine come out with Amber who is chained up. They approach the ring and Jethro smirks at Vincent then forcibly kisses Amber enraging Vincent. Vincent is about to charge at Jethro but the referee holds him back. Jethro walks up the ramp and into the ring then Kurt Harrington walks down the ramp. After Kurt steps off of the ramp, the Ringside Crew removes the ramp and the referee signals for the bell.

Vincent and Jethro charge at each other, locking up. Jethro takes control and tries to send Vincent into the barbed-wires on one side, only for Vincent to drop and slide towards the bottom barbed-wire coming close to touching it. Vincent chuckles then hits Jehtro with the Clan Blackbird. Vincent runs towards one side of the ring and hits Jethro with a Running Splash and tries to get the quick pin only for Jethro to kick out. Vincent picks Jethro up and gets ready to hit the Wrath of the BIRD Empire but as Vincent spins Jethro around, Jethro counters with a DDT implanting Vincent's head into the mat.

Jethro picks Vincent up and hits him with the Knockout Bomb slamming him into one of the turnbuckle breaking one of the panes of glass causing sparks goes flying after the impact with the turnbuckle. Vincent falls forwarded and Jethro backs away shaking his arms with a surprised look at the strong current. Amber can't believe what happened and the crowd chants “Holy Shit”. Jethro shaking his hands goes over to Vincent, rolls him onto his bloodied back, goes to pin only for Vincent to kick out at 2.

Jethro walks over to the edge of the ring and reaches under the ring and pulls out a kama that was hidden under the ring. Amber screams for him to stop but Jethro ignores her pleads and goes to take the blade to Vincent's forehead. But before the blade makes content, Vincent stops Jethro's hands. Vincent struggles with Jethro over the kama and Vincent gets to his feet. Jethro nails Vincent with a Giant Knee to the Chest followed by slicing Vincent's left arm with the kama causing blood to come out.

Vincent looks down at the blood, wiping it and licking it. Vincent then looks at Jethro with dead eyes, charges and takes Jethro down with a Double Leg Takedown causing the crowd to cheer. As Vincent unloads with punches, Jethro manages to take the kama and cut Vincent diagonally across the face from the left side of his forehead down to his right cheek, between his eyes and across the bridge of his nose. Vincent rolls away holding his bleeding face as the crowd boos.

Jethro gets up and taunts the crowd, but when he turns to face Vincent, Vincent charges at Jethro nailing him with a second Clan Blackbird causing them both to fall onto the barbed-wire platforms around the ring. When they both land, a ton of sparks goes flying causing Trace, Jasmine and Amber to take several steps back as the kama slides on the ground towards where Trace, Jasmine and Amber were standing and the crowd to chant “Holy Shit”.

Vincent is the first to get to his feet, pulls Jethro off of the barbed-wire board hard ripping bits of his shirt and skin from the back of Jethro's arms and back. Vincent then rolls Jethro into the ring, but as Vincent goes to climb into the ring, the kama gets slammed into the back of Vincent. Vincent screams in pain, pulls it out letting out a blood curdling scream then turns around to see that it was Amber who did it.

Vincent looks confused at Amber as he holds the bloodied kama. Jethro hits Vincent's head with a Fist Drop causing Vincent to fall forward onto the barbed-wire boards and causing more sparks to fly into the air. Jethro chuckles as Amber picks Vincent up off the barbed-wire boards tearing skin from Vincent's chest causing more blood to flow. Amber slaps Vincent hard and Jethro pulls Vincent into the ring.

Jethro lays the three remaining panes of glass into the middle of the ring, then picks Vincent up and hits him with the Gorilla Press Drop dropping Vincent chest first into the panes of glass shattering them. Jethro laughs as the crowd boos and chants “bullshit”. Jethro then picks Vincent up and sends him backwards into the barbed-wire ropes sending sparks to fly and Vincent to get electrified. As Vincent is against the barbed-wire ropes, Jethro charges at Vincent nailing him with the Warren Lungblower then covers Vincent.

Somehow, out of instinct, Vincent kicks out at 2 causing the crowd to cheer. Jethro, frustrated, picks Vincent up, hits him with the Knockout Bomb three more times, slamming Vincent's bloodied back into the other turnbuckles that he hadn't hit. Each time, sparks goes flying, Vincent gets electrified as does Jethro but Jethro pushes through it. Jethro decides to hit Vincent with another Knockout Bomb slamming Vincent into the first turnbuckle he hit Vincent with, causing even more sparks to go flying and electrifying Vincent even more and numbing Jethro's arms worse then before.

Trace, puts the ramp back into place, allowing Amber to get into the ring. Amber walks over to where the fighters are at. Amber helps Jethro hit Vincent with the Fire-Flowsion, and as the referee tries to get Amber to leave the ring, she nails the referee with a low blow causing the crowd to boo loudly. Trace and Jasmine then get into the ring, and pick Vincent up and send him backwards into the corner causing more sparks to fly and electrifying Vincent. Amber then charges at Vincent nailing him with his own move, the Clan Blackbird.

Sparks goes flying again, and Amber gets stunned because of what she did. Trace and Jasmine help hold Amber up, as Jethro goes over to where Vincent is at, pulls him off of the turnbuckle, ripping bits of skin from Vincent's left side, smirks then hits Vincent with another one of his own moves, the Wrath of the BIRD Empire. Jethro covers Vincent and Amber takes off her sweater to reveal a referee's shirt on underneath. Amber then quickly counts to 3, and Vincent kicks out at would normally be 2, but because of the fast count, Amber declares Jethro the winner signaling for the bell.

Winner by Pin Fall: Jethro Warren

Trace jumps out of the ring and onto the Announce Table, bridging the gap between the two where electrified boards of barbed-wire are at. Trace then hops off of the Announce Table, yells at the ringbeller and Kurt Harrington. Trace then rips the ring bell off of the table, ringing the bell and then slamming it to the floor. Trace grabs the mic out of Kurts hand, and shoving him to the ground.

Trace: Here is YOUR winner, Jethro Warren. Oh, and by the power invested in me the crowd boos and chants “bullshit” by the great state of shut the fuck up, I now pronounce you, Jethro Warren, and you Amber, husband and wife. Jethro, you may now kiss Amber WARREN.

The crowd boos loudly and chant “This is bullshit” as Jethro and Amber french kiss standing over the injured, bloodied, Vincent whom is slowly starting to get to his feet. Trace, jumps onto the crowd barrier and uses it to walk around the boards that are around the ring, and gets to the entrance ramp as Jethro, Amber and Jasmine walk out of the ring and down the ring's ramp.

The four of them walk up the entrance ramp then turn to face the ring because the crowd started cheering. They look down at the ring, to see a bloodied, injured, Vincent getting to his feet and refusing medical attention. The camera's turn to the Announcers so the Ringside Crew can quickly clean up the ring and get it ready for the next Match as Vincent struggling, but under his own strength, gets out of the ring and makes his way to the back.

Camera’s cut backstage where we happen upon Gabrielle Montgomery hand in hand with Ashley O’Ryan, they are joined by an older couple, the woman sporting that caramel complexion herself.

Gabrielle: I’m so glad you could make it, I know it’s not the World Title match I promised but…

Marcus Montgomery: Gabs, we’re beyond proud of you and you know that.

Leah Montgomery: We don’t need to see a World Title match, just watching our little girl out there is more than enough.

A tear forms in Leah’s eye as her and her daughter then hug lovingly. Marcus meanwhile rests a hand on Ashley’s shoulder and pulls him to the side.

Marcus Montgomery: I’ve had to have ‘this’ talk far more often than any father wants to. But the way you two look at each other this one seems special, you have to keep that twinkle in your eyes whenever you look at my little Princess Ashley. I’m a big fan of yours but that’s my little Princess, so you look after her and don’t ever hurt her.

Gabrielle: Daaaad! Really?

Marcus Montgomery: I had to.

Ashley: Its OK, Gabs.

Marcus Montgomery: Just please no ‘meat’ talk while we’re around.

Gabrielle and Ashley chuckle as the camera then pulls back to reveal Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair watching on from the shadows of the hallway.

----------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: Drew Stevenson laid down the pipebomb of pipebombs a few weeks ago and set vocal fire to the entire FWA. He called out G-Rich, the veterans and pretty much anyone who challenged him as a superior wrestler inside the squared circle. Well, with that, Stevenson's stardom has risen to the greatest heights yet.

Piers Gallagher: But there's one character...a very strange character...who claims this has all been done before.

Drew continues, “You see, there was an article recently that stated that Gryphon and I were on the cusp of “breaking out” and that is the biggest load of crap that I have ever read in my career. I broke out a long time ago, as did Gryphon – even though he took a crack at me – I still acknowledge that the guy broke out already yet they don’t acknowledge it. You see, I gave up trying to preach that everybody is tired of seeing the same people at the top and it always falls upon deaf ears so it is what it is, we’ll keep getting fed the same repetitive bullshit with the same repetitive winners week in and week out and hey, it works for them because I’ll be honest – in my opinion? The product has taken a drastic hit and it refuses to try becoming better.

You have so many guys in the back busting their asses and showing up each and every week and then you get guys who just return, you get guys who are on a part time contract with the FWA and you even have guys who are contracted full time yet very rarely compete or are booked and don’t manage to get their promotional video up in time and you can bet your ass that next week on Fight Night or at the upcoming pay per view? They will be at the top of the card, again, and they will be in the spotlight or in the running for the FWA Championship and it makes me sick to see such bias in a mainstream company that has the potential to be great.”

---------------------------------------------------

Divine's theme music interrupts Drew Stevenson's celebration as the s/he wrestler and Women's Championship challenger Ayla El appear at the entrance.

Ayla El: Drew Stevenson...you've been outspoken against FWA management in weeks past. Do you think you're innovative? Don't you know I did that LOOONG before you ever thought of it?! I knew I didn't like you. And now I see you trying to ride my coat tails and getting into the Elimination Chamber when my creature...my follower...my obedient servant DIVINE should be in there to win the FWA World Championship. No matter, though, because at Back in Business...DIVINE will beat you and WILL prove you're nothing more than a small little man with a microphone. The Emerald Championship will be no more. After Back in Business, it'll be the Ayla El Memorial Championship, courtesy of DIVINE's victory over YOU.

Emerald (X-Title) Championship
    Pure Rules match
    Drew Stevenson (c) Vs Divine

As the bell sounds, Stevenson and Divine come face to face. With Divine mouthing something, Stevenson rears back and pops Divine right in the mouth. Quickly rushing Stevenson with a flurry of punches, Stevenson covers up backing up into the corner. Kicking him in the thigh, Stevenson reaches down to grab his leg as Divine starts firing off with several punches right to the face of him. Beginning to get rocked, Divine knife edge chops Stevenson with tremendous authority as the fans “woooo” every single time. Stumbling out of the corner, Divine walks in behind Stevenson and upon turning him around – Stevenson punches Divine right in the jaw and then quickly grabs him/her hitting a textbook T-Bone suplex as the fans boo loudly. Sitting there for a moment, the smiling Stevenson then makes the cover.

One...

Two...

Thr...

Getting his/her shoulder up, Stevenson just smiles. Climbing to his feet, he yanks Divine up and shoves him/her into the nearest turnbuckle. Punching Divine a few times, Stevenson then hoists him/her up onto the top rope and climbs up there himself. Setting Divine up for a huge superplex, Stevenson smiles again and then goes to hit it but Divine manages to counter and begins punching him in the ribs. Taking the quick advantage, Divine hops up and over Stevenson hitting a sunset flip power bomb off of the top rope as the fans can be heard cheering “THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT! THIS IS AWESOME! HOLY SHIT!”. Quickly covering Stevenson, Divine looks for the big win here tonight.

One...

Two...

Thre...

NO! Stevenson kicks out as Divine sits there looking stunned. Picking him up by his bald head, Divine is caught completely off guard as Stevenson quickly hooks him/her and lifts him/her high into the air for a devastating looking Final Conflict. Instead of pinning him/her however, Stevenson gets up, grabs the legs and turns Divine over into the Missouri Cloverleaf as Divine screams, scratches, claws but does eventually tap out as Stevenson releases the hold upon the referee telling him that Divine had tapped out. Being given his Emerald Championship, he gets to his feet holding it high into the air as the fans boo him and loudly at that.

Winner and STILL Emerald Division Champion: "The Emerald" Drew Stevenson

G-Rich, “Excuse me, Mr. Stevenson...”

Snapping his head towards the stage, he positions the Emerald Championship on his left shoulder and listens to G-Rich talk.

G-Rich, “... I hate to be the bearer of bad news to you, especially after your big win tonight but enjoy that title while you can because at the next edition of Fight Night? You are going to be STRIPPED of that X-Championship and your reign, well, it’s over!”

With the fans deafening the arena in cheers, Stevenson is furious as he removes the Emerald Championship from off of his shoulder and kicks the bottom rope repeatedly while screaming.

Drew, “YOU CAN’T DO THAT! YOU CAN’T DO THAT! YOU WON’T HOLD ME DOWN!”

---------------------------------------------------------

A video package airs hyping the FWA Tag Team Championships match between Vodka & Venom and the team of Lucian W. Ace and Christian Quinn. The video highlights the relationship of Ashley 'O Ryan and Gabrielle Montgomery, Stu St. Clair's disagreement with it, and the rise of Lucian and Quinn. It begins with Quinn's pupper master start and eventually leads to Lucian's attack on Ashley 'O Ryan, sparking the feud into a full-blown fire.

The video continues recapping the tangled web and lasts about three minutes before stopping with a shot of Vodka & Venom holding up their FWA Tag Team Championships all five times after winning.

----------------------------------------------------------

Backstage in FWA general manager G-Rich's office...

As the Hall of Famer is watching the show from his desk, Jethro Warren comes into the office with Amber and Tracy by his side. G-Rich perks up and rises to his feet to offer a handshake and congratulations.

G-Rich: Well done! Well done. Looks like you have a lovely bride, some help and a shot at the X-Title.

Jethro Warren: A shot at the X-Title, you say?

G-Rich: That's what I wanted to you come in here for. I couldn't find The Mist, which makes sense considering how creepy he is, but I wanted to let you know that since I've stripped Drew Stevenson of the X-Title, I am announcing right now...Jethro Warren versus The Mist in the finals of the X-Title tournament to crown a new champion!

Amber and Tracy congratulate Jethro Warren in a Lita and Edge-like way, with Amber forcing a provocative make-out session in G-Rich's office.

G-Rich: In three weeks, on the second Fight Night after Back in Business, it will be you against The Mist, with stipulation pending. And on this upcoming Fight Night...it will be The Mist...one on one...against Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

Jethro Warren (smiling): I like what I am hearing, G. I like it a lot.

----------------------------------------------------

Piers Gallagher: Next on the list of matches for tonight's show...possibly the greatest tag team in FWA history. Aut Pax Aut Bellum have won the titles four times. They held them for two and a half years. They are the pinnacle of tag team glory here in the FWA, and they wanted a spot on the card.

Langdon Trafford: But when they returned...another forgotten name made the most of the opportunity.

With the crowd waiting...the theme music of Aut Pax Aut Bellum plays and the entire arena explodes into half cheers and half boos as the greatest tag team in FWA history appears at the entrance with Mackenzie Roberts!

Piers Gallagher: WHAT A SURPRISE! ANOTHER RETURN!

Andrew Johnson: Because we've been sitting at home, semi-retired, and watching the FWA almost die...almost go to those hooligans in the CWA. We wanted to help so bad...but we couldn't...because

Mackenzie Roberts:
    Well...because we had better things to do.

The crowd then begins booing as the trio all laugh at their expense.

The crowd boos as the group begins leaving the ring through the ropes. However, they are stopped when "The Infection" Brian Carter's music plays!!!

Brian Carter: An open challenge, eh? Well, I've made it known that I'm interested in finding a spot on the Back in Business card. So...I see this as a perfect opportunity. Take this as me answering the call, and I'll make sure I find a partner. Brian Carter...against Aut Pax Aut Bellum...I think we just made this PPV go from a B to an A in three minutes.

APAB stand in the ring leering at Brian Carter, who smirks and drops the microphone as he walks toward the ring and APAB scatter, protecting Mackenzie Roberts from harm's way.

Sam McDonald: But I want to know who Brian Carter's tag team partner will be!

Aut Pax Aut Bellum's classic theme music plays as the CenturyLink crowd comes to it's feet to shower a downpour of boos and jeers toward the classically hated tag team. Dan Ward and Andrew Johnson are accompanied by the lovely and bitchy Mackenzie Roberts, who is at the arm of both.

Piers Gallagher: When these guys returned last week for Fight Night, I was thrilled. You could even say I "marked out."

Langdon Trafford: As many in the crowd did, but welcoming back changed when these three went to their usual belittling antics.

"Around the Fur" by the Deftones plays and the entire arena rises to its feet as "The Infection" Brian Carter appears in his usual slimy, interesting, almost-creepy appearance. He walks down the ramp way and stops at the foot eyeing APAB, who are commanding the ring.

Sam McDonald: And when this man returned to interrupt APAB, just as many marked out! APaB, being their usual self-praising pricks, felt Back in Business wouldn't be the same without them on the card. So they offered an open challenge to any pair in the back. Out came Brian Carter and we are awaiting the man he recruited, the biggest question mark left to answer for the card.

A lot of fans begin chanting "We want Porter!" Others begin a "We want Lobster" chant. About five seconds before the reveal, a "Kenn-e-dey!" Chant gains steam and overwhelms the entire crowd. Sure enough...

"Bitter Sweet Symphony" begins and Brian Carter smirks as he gazes toward his opponents in the ring. The crowd explodes as Kennedy appears at the top of the ramp way and joins Brian Carter at the edge of war!

Langdon Trafford: CHRIS KENNEDY! The amazing, legendary specimen of charisma and starpower!!! What a draft pick for Brian Carter!!!

As the crowd begins settling down, Kennedy and Carter pretend to talk outside the rig before splitting a darting into the ring to throw haymaker after haymaker to their foes. The crowd comes to life once more as Christopher Kennedy lands three right hands in a row to send Dan Ward over the top ropes. Brian Carter has Andrew Johnson against the turnbuckle landing body shot after body shot into the rib cage. The referee rings the bell to begin the match!

Aut Pax Aut Bellum vs. "The Infection" Brian Carter & "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

Brian Carter and Andrew Johnson begin the match as Carter whips Johnson across the ring and lands a running clothesline into the turnbuckle. "The Infection" slithers to the center of the ring and plants Johnson with a stiff uppercut. Brian Carter whips Johnson into the ropes and lands a knee lift into the stomach as Johnson passes by, sending cheers from the crowd tnthe team of great singles stars. Brian Carter follows with a reverse DdT in the middle of the ring as the crowd begins a "Tag in Kennedy!!!" chant. Carter begrudgingly listens an Chris Kennedy enters the ring running off the ropes and connecting with a running spinning wheel kick just as Johnson rises to his feet. Chris Kennedy goes for a quick pin but a two count is all he's earned.

Langdon Trafford: Kennedy and Carter looking seamless so far!

That may have jinxed the fan favorites as Kennedy goes for another spinning wheel kick after an arm wrench but Johnson sucks and lands a back suplex after a forearm shot tinty back of Kennedy's head! Dan Ward makes a much-needed tag in and begins ground work on Chris Kennedy with stomps and an arm wrench rest hold. Dan Ward locks a side headlock once both are up and eventually a nice hip toss. Ward sends Kennedy off the ropes and lands a nice back body drop. Tag is made to Johnson and APAB double team for an atomic drop from Ward into a clothesline from Johnson!!!

Piers Gallagher: Now it's my boys APAB looking fresh from the time off! Just imagine if they're able to win this and hand Kennedybhisnfiest ever Backnin Business loss!

Andrew Johnson mocks Brian Carter for a second before his right hand to Kennedy is blocked and Kennedy lands a straight-face-up standing dropkick! Chris makes a tag to Brian Carter, who clothesline a Johnson over the ropes and toward the fan barricade! Carter follows and begins hammering away with right hands as Johnson tries keeping his distance. Eventually Dan award helps with a diving elbow lunge into the shins of Carter! Mackenzie Roberts is bellowing with bitchy laughter and motivation for her team. Kennedy leaps from the apron to ale Ward out but the damage is already done! Johnson stomps repeatedly into Carter and rolls him back into the ring.

Langdon Trafford:
    You just witnessed the tag team work of APAB at its finest. Even if you don't like them, you still admire how in tune they are with each other.

Andrew Johnson lands a swift DDT to Carter and hooks the far leg, but the ref only counts to two and one-fifth before a kick out. Johnson grabs Carter by the neck and whips him toward the ropes. That's trouble as Brian Carter flies back with a leaping forearm to even the odds. When both leap to their feet right after, "The Infection" strikes first landing an enzuiguri! Both are down for a few seconds as Kennedy and Dan Ward are at their teams' stations. Carter makes a big tag and Kennedy sprints in and takes out award on the turnbuckle and a springboard clothesline to Johnson! Kennedy whips Johnson into the corner but receives a stiff elbow! Johnson steps to the second turnbuckle and leaps off but Kennedy seamlessly counters with a belly to belly catch and suplex!!! Then he runs off the ropes and catches his foe with a running bulldog!!! Kennedy covers.
    (..............1................2.........Broken up by Dan Ward)

The crowd groans as Brian Carter tries retaliating. The referee stops him and Andrew Johnson tags in an innocent-looking Dan Ward, who does receive a scolding from the ref. Dan Ward lands a nice snap suplex on Kennedy and covers, but kick out at two! Ward then scoops for a slam and tags in Johnson. Ward holds Kennedy's arms behind his back and Johnson smacks Kennedy across the face, lands one kick into the stomach and a big uppercut as Kennedy falls onto his back! Andrew Johnson tags Ward back in and the new entrant goes to the top turnbuckle and mocks the fans with a Kennedy pose before leaping off for a moonsault!!!

But Kennedy moves!!!

Sam McDonald:
    Chris Kennedy with the ring presence to roll out the way at the last second!!!

When both men rise up, Kennedy shocks everyone with a sudden "Bitter Sweet Chinphony" superkick!!! Right into the jaw but he can't capitalize with a pin! The crowd begins chanting for Kennedy as Brian Carter tries egging him toward the cover! But as the ref's back is turned, Andrew Johnson enters and pulls Dan Ward closer to the heel corner and steps back onto the apron! The ref only sees him reach down and make a tag in as Kennedy rises and Andrew Johnson hits another HUGE DDT! He motions for Dan Ward to help with the "Gunns Salute" power bomb finisher the fans and announcers know all too well!!!

Piers Gallagher: Here it comes! Salute the guns, boys!

Johnson lifts Kennedy onto his shoulders as Dan Ward stands beside and is about to aid with the throwdown! But Kennedy begins punching away atJohnson's face before he pushes himself off behind and lands on his feet. Brian Carter makes a blind tag on the shoulder right before Kennedy sets and plants a surprised Dan Ward with the second "Bitter Sweet Chinphony" of the match!!!

Langdon Trafford:
    What a move from Kennedy!!!

And as Andrew Johnson is looking at Kennedy, he sees a charging bull out the corner of his eye. It's too late, though, as Brian Carter shakes the ring and breaks Andrew Johnson in half with a violent spear!!! Brian Carter hooks the far leg as Chris Kennedy leans against the ropes in fatigue and pumps his fist into the air with each count!

Crowd:
    ONE...............TWO............THREEEEE!!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: There it is! "The Infection" and "The Astonishing One" have teamed up and overcome arguably the greatest tag team ever!

Winners: "The Infection" Brian Carter & "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy

Piers Gallagher: Arguably?! Who argues it?! They are the best ever! This match doesn't change that!

Harry Baxter:
    Whatever you label Aut Pax Aut Bellum, there's no doubt Chris Kennedy is one of the great Back in Business performers in FWA history and Brian Carter got to enjoy having a three-time World Champion on his side and putting together, even just for one night, a truly great duo!

Right as Harry Baxter says those words, "The Infection" Brian Carter turns and gazes at him with disease-ridden eyes. "Brian Carter got to enjoy having a three-time World Champion on his side."

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy continues celebrating in the ring as he steps to the second turnbuckle a third time, and "The Infection" turns back around and just stares at his tag team partner. Aut Pax Aut Bellum is retreating as Chris Kennedy shouts, "Good thing the titles weren't on the line!" The crowd cheers for his off-collar remark as "The Infection" continues observing the showmanship of Chris Kennedy from the opposite side of the ring.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: Ayla El is the definition of controversy in the FWA women's division. Last year, before her Back in Busines Women's title match against Gabrielle, she faked her OWN DEATH and left the FWA, only to come back a few weeks later. Now, she is back...fighting for the top female championship in pro wrestling...against the only female who has shown consistency in the last few months. Saddle Sally is trying to etch her name as the premier women's wrestler in the FWA after years and years of hard work.

Voice over: In a hard fought victory against the now deceased Sara Wolf Saddle Sally captured the FWA Womens' Championship for the second time. However during the match with Sara Wolf the cowgirl injured her right knee and it has hampered her ability in the ring since. With the muscle of DIVINE backing her up Ayla El has managed to target and weaken the already damaged knee of Saddle Sally wedging her way into a #1 contender status for the biggest PPV of the year Back in Business! Ayla El has used ruthless tactics like tricking Sally into kissing her thinking it was her husband. As situations got heated Sally called in her old friend Tiffany Reinhart to help protect her. Sally has needed little help inside the ring however main eventing two weeks in a row and winning both times, defeating Ayla El's team in the process. Now with Back in Business upon them will Sally be able to power through her injured knee against the formidable Ayla El?

FWA Women's Championship Match

Saddle Sally (c) vs. Ayla El

Ayla El comes out to some decent heat to "All the things she said" by Beauty School Drop Outs she looks powerful, poised and focused as she climbs into the ring in front of the huge sold out crowd that is fervent to see this first match of the official card get on the way. Saddle Sally enters next to a nice Back in Business pop from the crowd she walks with the title belt and raises it above her head as her theme music "Smells like Teen Spirit" blasts over the speakers. She climbs into the ring and gives referee Elaine Goldsmith the title, she raises it up to signify the importance of the match. This is an official title match and on the grandest stage of them all. Sally quickly checks her knee brace, her leg is still banged up from her match with the now deceased Sara Wolf.

The ring bell sounds and both women circle each other their eyes locked on each other. The two women lock up and Ayla El starts off with the early advantage but elbowing Sally in the chest and then grabbing her into a chickenwing shoulder suplex. It's a quickly executed move and Sally is surprised how quickly Ayla El is able to pull it off. Sally is to her feet quickly however and locks up with Ayla El and this time Sally wins out and slaps Ayla El across the face and then grabs her and pulls her in for a lariat. Ayla El gets up fast, not wanting to give Sally a chance to attack her while she's grounded. Sally goes for a grapple of some kind but Ayla El counters out of it and Irish whips Sally off of her into the turnbuckle. Ayla El charges towards the turnbuckle but Sally rolls out of the way and Ayla crashes chest first into the turnbuckle. Sally grabs Ayla from behind and slams her onto the mat.

Sally then drops an elbow to the chest of Ayla and Ayla lets out a groan. Sally goes for another but Ayla rolls out of the way and Sally lands awkwardly on her elbow, Sally ties to get to her feet but it's too late Ayla El is there and grabs Sally's bad leg and slams the knee onto the mat. Sally yelps in pain and holds her knee as Ayla El grabs her by the hair and forces her up just to hit her with a DDT! Ayla El covers Sally 1...2 Sally kicks out! Ayla El grabs Sally's bad leg and starts twisting it knowing that she can cause a lot of damage here but Sally uses her good leg to kick Ayla El off of her. Sally limps to her feet, she's in trouble and she knows it. Sally locks up with Ayla and it's difficult to stay on her feet, Ayla El attempts a inverted suplex but Sally headbutts her off her and then elbows Ayla El in the gut and then grabs her for a standing neckbreaker. Sally covers Ayla El 1... Ayla El kicks out easily.

Ayla El flips up to her feet and points to Sally, Ayla El and Sally rush each other and trade blows. Then Ayla El grabs Sally and Irish whips Sally off the ropes right into a lariat. Sally gets up but looks dazed, Ayla El goes off the ropes herself to hit Sally right in the chin with a running high knee. Sally just spins still wobbling on her feet, she's seeing stars. Ayla El sees her chance and then revs up and hits her finisher The Bitch Kick! The crowd is shocked, it's a move that's put down even the likes of Gabrielle. Ayla El covers Sally 1...2...Sally kicks out! Ayla El is a bit surprised, but not shocked. She knew this wasn't going to be easy. Ayla El grabs Sally and pulls her up by the arm right into a clothesline. Sally falls flat onto her back and rolls on the mat in pain, perhaps not even 100% sure where she is. Ayla El tries to stomp on Sally but Sally is aware enough to move out of the way with minimal damage.

Ayla El is getting frustrated she makes a motion with her hand and suddenly DIVINE comes out to a lot of booing from the crowd. DIVINE steps down and waits ringside, the fans boo and the commentators begin to worry what DIVINE is doing out here. Sally and Ayla El once again trade blows but this time Sally gets the upperhand and puts Ayla El in a hammerlock and then turns it into a reverse Russian leg sweep. As Ayla El gets up slowly Sally goes off the ropes for a running lariat but her bad leg is grabbed by DIVINE on the outside of the ring and Sally is tripped up falling face first on the mat. The crowd boos but the ref didn't see it and DIVINE smartly moves far away from the apron. Sally gets up slow using the ropes for leverage her leg is definitely bothering her.

Ayla El charges Sally as soon as she gets to her feet and clubs with a forearm to the skull. Sally is just taking a pounding and then Ayla El pushes Sally off her and delivers another Bitch Kick! Sally plops down and Ayla El covers her 1..2...Sally kicks out! The crowd cheers for Sally and begin chanting her name as Ayla El once again forces Sally to her feet and goes for a grapple but Sally counters it and turns it into a spinning backbreaker onto Ayla El. Sally stands to her feet holding her head trying to get her bearings straight. That's when Tiffany Reinhart rushes out down the entrance ramp towards the ring. DIVINE runs to meet Tiffany and the two begin to brawl at ringside clawing and grappling each other. Tiffany then grabs DIVINE and Irish whips DIVINE right into the steel steps they crash and Tiffany picks up a steel step and slams it down on DIVINE knocking her out cold.

Tiffany simply gives a thumbs up to Sally inside the ring. Ayla El is furious and goes at Sally with a clothesline but Sally ducks it and counters it into a DDT. Sally stands to her feet and is pumped up, she motions to the crowd. She's ready for this and readies her good knee Ayla El is to her feet and Sally hits her finisher Lasso! (Inverted overdrive) using her good knee to inflict the damage. Sally then signals to the crowd and then points her fingers at Ayla El like a pistol firing it and winking. Sally forces Ayla El up and then locks in a half nelson wrist lock! Ayla El screams in pain and tries to fight out of it throwing elbows at Sally but Sally won't let go and tightens the grip. Ayla El has no choice she can't break free and Ayla El taps out! The arena goes wild as Saddle Sally is given her title belt back and she holds it up high while tipping her hat to the crowd. Ayla El lays on the mat holding her wrist in pain. Sally keeps posing to the crowd, and as she turns her back to Ayla El the wrestler gets up ready to attack Sally from behind but Tiffany Reinhart rushes in and big boots Ayla El down onto the mat. Saddle Sally sees what happens and grins at Tiffany. Tiffany then forces Ayla El up and hits a big sit down powerbomb! The crowd cheers some more as Tiffany raises Sally's arm and points to her as the womens' champion just smiles ear to ear as places the belt firmly around her waist and then exits with Tiffany up the entrance ramp.

Winner and STILL FWA Women's Champion: Saddle Sally via submission

Sam McDonald: Tiffany Reinhardt helps Saddle Sally retain the FWA Women's Championship!!!

Harry Baxter: We see Maxx Hendrix for the first time in years and now Tiffany Reinhardt?! Incredible!

Backstage in FWA general manager G-Rich's office...

Again, the general manager is relaxing and enjoying the FWA's biggest PPV when his door swings open. G-Rich is taken off guard when he sees who it is, and into the camera's frame walks Broc Lobster with his magical lobster sitting on his shoulder and a bag in the wrestler's hands!!!

G-Rich: It's about time. What took you so long?

Broc Lobster: I was looking for him...

G-Rich: HIM...him?

Broc Lobster: And I brought something back...

Before G-Rich can say anything, Broc Lobster opens his bag and pulls out a championship belt. The crowd explodes with cheers as the letters "EWR" are in clear vision.

G-Rich: You didn't...

Broc Lobster: I did...and he isn't happy about it, either.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford:
    Vodka & Venom have been at the top of the FWA landscape for years. Now it's time to see whether they can stay there, amid all the inner trife with Gabrielle Montgomery and Lucian W. Ace and Christian Quinn's best efforts to get inside the mind.

Harry Baxter: This is my pick for show-stealer of the night.

FWA Tag Team Championship Match
    Vodka & Venom (c) vs “The Instant Classic” Christian Quinn and Lucian Ace

Christian Quinn and Stu St. Clair will start things off in the ring for this title match. They lock up in the middle of the ring and Christian quickly puts Stu in a headlock before taking him down with a judo hip toss. Down on the mat, Christian tightens his grab on St. Clair neck as the referee moves into position to make sure that Christian isn’t choking. Stu is able to power out of the hold, lifting Quinn up and taking him down with a back suplex. Stu bounces off the ropes and goes for a knee drop to the skull but Quinn moves out of the way. Christian for a kick to the skull but Stu ducks and pushes him into the ropes. Quinn quickly bounces off the ropes but he is taken down with a back body drop. Stu drags Quinn over to the ropes by his arm and tag in Ashley who kicks Quinn in the arm before trying to put Quinn in the Fujiwara Arm. Christian is able to get out of the hold before it is locked in and he runs over to his corner to take in Lucian.

Harry Baxter: This is going to be an interesting match up.

The mysterious young man known as Lucian Ace walks right up to Ashley and gives him a knife edge chop. Ashley counters with a punch. Soon it is a battle of chops and punches between these young high flyers. Lucian finally takes control and he whips Ashley into the ropes. When Ashley bounces off of the ropes, Ace leaps up and hits a jumping lariat. Lucian picks up Ashley and moves him against the ropes. Lucian hits Ashley with a standing side kick that sends him over the top rope. Lucian leaps over the top rope and lands on the apron. He bounces off the second rope and he goes for an Asai Moonsault. Ashley moves out of the way and Ace is down on the mat. Quinn comes down off his corner and goes to check on his partner. This causes Stu to do the same to make sure nothing illegal happens on the outside. Ashley puts Ace back into the ring and gets up on the apron. When Ace gets up, Ashley bounces off the top rope and hits a Springboard Bulldog. Ashley goes for the cover.

1…..2…..KICKOUT!

Ashley picks up Ace and pulls him into his corner where he tags him Stu St. Clair. Ashley and Stu move into the middle of the ring and Ashley whips Stu into the corner where he nails Ace with a big clothesline. Lucian’s body goes limp as he falls to the ring mat. Stu picks up Lucian and tries to hit his Arm Wrench Short Arm Clothesline but Lucian is able to reverse the hold and nails a hurricanrana, that sends Stu into the corner face first. Lucian goes back up to the opposite corner and nails a dropkick to Stu’s kidney region. Lucian rolls Stu after the kidney shot and makes a pin attempt.

1……2…..KICKOUT!

Lucian goes over and he tags in his partner as Stu tries to get to his feet. Quinn picks up the large body of Stu and drops him with a Saito Suplex. He smiles wickedly at the fans that are booing him and he goes to the top rope, waiting for Stu to get to his feet again. Stu staggers to his feet and Quinn goes for a diving crossbody. Stu catches him in midair and hits him with an impress Tilt-a-Whirl Backbreaker that sends both men off of his feet. Stu and Quinn begins to crawl to their respective corners and they make the hot tag to their partner. Ashley hits Ace with a clothesline and whips him into the ropes as he quickly gets to his feet. Ashley hits a drop toe hold and Ace drops to the second rope. Ashley bounces off the ropes and hits the Tiger Feint Kick before hitting a Springboard Elbow Drop, going for the cover.

1……2…..BREAK!

Quinn is able to break up the pin attempt and this causes Stu to get into the ring. Stu and Quinn begin to trade shots in the middle of the ring before Stu dumps Quinn to the outside. As they are distracted Ace this time nails the Asai Moonsault, taking out Stu out of the equation. Ashley is getting up in the ring as Ace slides back in with Christian slamming Stu into the Steel Steps before getting back onto his corner. Ace grabs Ashley’s head and puts him into the DRAGONFIRE. Ashley tries to fight out of it as the referee goes to raise his arm to see if he is out. Ashley’s hand will not go down and he is amazingly able to kick Quinn off the apron as he gets out of the hold. Ace tries to whip Ashley into the counter but reverses it and bounces off of the ropes himself and transitions into ANOTHER DEAD ROMANCE. Quinn tries to break the hold but Stu is able to get up the strength to drag Quinn out of the ring and hit him with a Pilediver on the outside. Back inside of the ring, Ace has no choice but to tap out.

WINNERS and STILL FWA Tag Team Champions: Vodka & Venom

Stu goes over and grabs the tag team championships and slide walks back into the ring via the steel steps that he was slammed into moments before. He gives Ashley his title and they both raise their championships high in the ring as the crowd gives them a standing ovation. Their impressive championship reign will continue.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 04-10-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Status

Backstage in the hallway, "Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon stands in front of the camera with Todd Salum. The arena explodes into cheers as Gryphon smiles at the camera.

Todd Salum: Jason Gryphon, tonight is the chance you've wanted. You against Shane McLean AND Thomas Princeton for the FWA North American title. You've repeatedly asked for Shane McLean, one on one, in some fashion. Will your quest for revenge keep you from focusing on winning the title, since this is a three-way match?

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon: I came here to do one thing...to give all my Gryphons a reason to cheer, to give all my supporters, the followers of my religion, something to be proud of. Does beating the hell out of Shane McLean, but letting Thomas Princeton walk away with the championship do that? No, no it doesn't. I'm here to take from Shane what he prizes the most, the North American title. I'll pin either person, as long as I leave with the belt. I'm more focused than ever...so Gryphons...RISE UP! FEEL ME!

Langdon Trafford: This is the one I've been waiting for!!!

North American Championship Match

“The Ace of Diamonds” Shane McClean © vs Thomas Princeton vs “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon

"The Orange Man" by James Newton Howard begins to play over the loud speaker and Thomas Princeton makes his way out onto the stage with a cocky smile on his face after what he did to his challengers on Fight Night. The fans in attendance are loudly booing him but he does not seem to care. He slowly walks his way down to the ring and raises his arms high as he goes on the turnbuckles to pose. “Carry On My Wayward Son” by Kansas plays and Jason Gryphon makes his way out onto the stage wearing his signature sleeveless hooded robe. He is now carrying a staff with a Gryphon onto of it that appears to be made of solid gold. Gryphon slams the end of the staff onto the stage and his pyro goes off. Jason makes his way to the ring after touching the faces of several of his devoted fans and pulling the hood of his robe down to reveal his face. “Bounce” by Bon Jovi finally plays and this signals the arrival of the North American Champion, Shane McClean. Shane raises his championship high above his hand and walks to the ring to a chorus of cheers from his fans. Shane gets into the ring and hands his championship to the referee after kissing it. The referee hands the belt to the timekeepers and he signals for the bell.

Harry Baxter: This match is going to be one for the ages ladies and gentlemen! All three of these men believe that they should be the North American Champion but only one of them will walk away with the title.

Jason Gryphon’s eyes have not left the body of Shane McClean and right as he makes a beeline to the champion, Thomas Princeton comes up and give both of them a double clothesline, sending them both to the mat. Princeton pulls Shane to his feet and tosses him outside of the ring. It is Jason Gryphon and Thomas Princeton alone in the ring for the first time. Princeton moves Gryphon to his feet and begins to hit him with several back elbows until he is backs up to the turnbuckle. Princeton moves back and goes for a running elbow, only for Jason to put his knees up and put Princeton into the corner. Jason hits him with a series of knife-edged chops. Jason picks Princeton up and hangs him in the tree of woe. McClean has moved himself back into the ring and goes to dropkick Gryphon but he moves out of the way, causes Shane to hit an accidently Rebel Yell on Princeton. Thomas falls out of the tree of woe and rolls out of the ring leaving Shane and Jason alone for the first time.

Piers Gallagher:
    This is what Jason Gryphon wanted, he wanted Shane McClean alone in the ring, let’s see if he can back up his big words.

Jason and Shane go nose to nose with each other while the crowd is at a fever pitch. They soon begins trading punches with each other, blasting each other with one shot after another. Jason whips Shane into the ropes and he comes with back with clothesline, Jason is able to duck the first one but Shane connects with the second one as he bounces off the ropes. Shane bounces off of the ropes and hits Gryphon with a knee drop. Shane McClean gets up on the middle rope but from the apron, Princeton comes up and hits Shane with a big boot, sending the champion off of the turnbuckle and flying into the barricade. Princeton makes his way into the ring and charges at Jason who immediately grabs him and nails the large man with a spinning side slam. Jason hooks the legs and he makes the cover. The referee gets down and counts.

1…………..2………….KICKOUT!

Princeton was able to kick out of the side slam but Jason picks him and tosses him outside to where Shane McClean was laid out earlier. Jason claps his hands to get the crowd active and he bounces off the ropes and flys through the ropes with a suicide dive. Jason connects with Princeton but McClean moves out of the way. Jason and Shane get to their feet and Shane hits Gryphon with the ShaneKick followed by a Snap DDT on the floor. Gryphon is out cold and this allows Shane to pick up Princeton and rolls him into the ring. Shane hits the Tairal on Princeton and immediately goes over to start working on the neck of Princeton by locking in the Figure Four Neck Lock. Half of the crowd is chanting for Princeton to tap while the other half are chanting for Gryphon to get up. It appears that Princeton is out cold. The referee raises Thomas’s hand once but gets no response. He raises it for a second time and gets no response, he raises it for a third time but Princeton begins to stir. He uses his impressive strength to grab Shane’s legs and unlock himself. Thomas and Shane get to their feet but Thomas is able to grab Shane and lift him up with a Military Press. He slams Shane to the mat and bounces off the ropes for a big splash. He goes for the cover.

1……………2………….KICKOUT!

The cheers and Shane kicks out of one of Princeton’s most powerful move. Princeton picks up Shane again for another Military Press but Shane is able to maneuver himself out of the hold before kicking Princeton in the guts and nails the ShanePlex before Shane can go for the cover, Jason Gryphon makes his way back into the ring and Irish Whip McClean int the turnbuckle and goes for the Stinger Splash. He connects with the Splash and picks up McClean for a Fallaway Slam. McClean is able to wiggle his way out of the hold and grabs Jason’s head and nails the Shanerui. Gryphon is holding his arm and screaming in pain, he may be hurt. Shane knows that this is the time to strike and locks in the DIAMOND RING. Jason is screaming in agony but he is determined not to tap. He tries to roll through the hold but Shane rolls him in and wrenches Gryphon back even more. Jason has his hand up and it appears that he is about to tap but Princeton comes in and attacks the Shane, forcing him to break the hold. Princeton sends Shane into the ropes but McClean reverses, sending Princeton into the ropes and hits the Wham, Bam, Bash. McClean goes for the cover.

1……………2…………..KICKOUT!

The crowd begins to chant “This is Awesome” as Jason sits in the corner, holding his arm while McClean picks up Princeton and sends him into the ropes again but this time Princeton bounces back with a big boot and turns McClean inside out. Princeton goes over to Gryphon and pulls him up by his bad arm and sends him into the ropes, Jason ducks a big boot by Princeton and comes off the ropes with a LION’S LARIART, nailing Princeton. Jason cannot make the cover as he used his bad arm to hit the Lariat. Jason is screaming in pain and rolls out of the ring. A trainer comes out from the back as Jason leans up against the Steel Steps on the outside. Inside of the ring, Shane McClean beings to slowly crawl over to the laid out Princeton and drapes an arm over him, making the cover. The referee begins the count.

1……….2……….KICKOUT!

The crowd is on their feet. They cannot believe that Princeton kicked out of that. Both McClean and Princeton get to their feet at the same time and being to lay into each other with a series of punches as the crowd cheer and boo when Shane and Princeton hit their punches. Princeton grabs McClean and sends him into the ropes, McClean bounces back and is take down with an impressive Spinebuster. Princeton back his way to the turnbuckle and charges up for the BTY Clothesline. He taught the fans as he waits for Shane to get to his feet. Princeton comes running but Shane McClean pops up and drags him down to the mat trying to put him in the DIAMOND RING. McClean finally gets it locked in and pulls back on the hold to make Princeton feel the pain. Shane McClean’s fans are on their feet demanding that Thomas Princeton tap out in the middle of the ring.

Harry Baxter: This is it! Shane McClean is going to retain his championship right here.

On the outside of the ring Jason pushes the trainers out of his way and makes his way onto the apron on the other side of the ring. Princeton gets to the ropes and the referee makes his break the hold. Shane gets Thomas to his feet but Princeton shoves him into the ropes where Jason is. He pulls down the top rope and McClean careens out of the ring, smashing hit head on the barricade. Jason gets back into the ring and goes for THE LION’S LARIAT but Thomas ducks it. Jason bounces off of the ropes, Thomas turns his body, and he is nails with THE LION’S LARIAT on the rebound. Jason makes sure to use his good arm this time and he slowly drapes his arm over Thomas Princeton’s fallen body. The referee makes the count as Shane McClean tries to stagger himself back into the ring.

1………...2……….3!

WINNER and NEW FWA North American Champion: “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon

Harry Baxter: WE HAVE A NEW NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION AND HIS NAME IS JASON GRYPHON!

Jason’s followers are on their feet in Seattle and all around the world as Jason slowly gets to his feet. Shane McClean cannot believe his eyes as the referee brings the North American Championship over to Gryphon. Shane McClean grabs it from the referee and the crowd goes silent. Shane McClean looks at the title that he has held three times over and hands it to the new champion. Shane raises the hand of Jason before heading to the back, allowing Jason to have his moment. Jason raises the championship with his good arm before making his way over the barricade and into the sea of his smiling faces. Jason is surrounded by those that have believed in him for long and we go to a hype video for the next match as Jason raises the championship again, surrounded by the people that mean the most to him, his fans.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: Another of the personal rivalries formed..."The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo shocked everyone at Trial By Fire last December when he burned the FWA Television championship and walked away with the North American title and an ally of Jimmy King and the CWA. Our resident pretty boy with the pretty-boy smile and baby face turned sour. But he took it to a new level with his backstabbing of his best friend, Whyte Thunder, at Ace's High. And even though the veteran has tried time and time again to rectify the friendship...to put the past in the past and move on...Ryan Rondo wants nothing more than to prove himself the superior in one of the greatest tag teams of all time.

Cameras show a dark hallway and a figure moves in the fearful darkness of the Hammerstein Ballroom tunnels. The crowd buzzes in anticipation of who it could be and explodes with cheers when the black trench coat and white and gold face paint of Whyte Thunder appears into a dimly lit part of the room.

Suddenly, a sound of footsteps is heard off camera and Whyte Thunder's head darts from looking down at the ground to a glaring look down the hall. His expression changes from somber to rage and hateful, an immediate reaction caused by whoever this person is.

The camera zooms out to show a wider shot, and appearing on the right side is none other than Whyte Thunder's former tag team partner, "The Amazing" Ryan Rondo. Sporting his North American championship belt, Rondo approaches Whyte Thunder like a 5-year-old boy walking into a lion cage at a zoo. He is quite hesitant, but doesn't back down.

Ryan Rondo: "I...I wanted to say something. Before you hit me or attack me or anything...let me say my piece. We've never actually had a chance to...talk and listen to one another's side."

Rondo looks to the ground.

Ryan Rondo:"I want you to do well. I'll be rooting for you."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FWA World Championship match:
    "The Last King" Ryan Hall (c) vs. Whyte Thunder

"Calling all superheroes...calling all superheroes"

Harry Baxter: And it looks like Ryan Rondo is cheering Whyte Thunder on!!!

Ryan Rondo begins slamming his palm into the ring apron, shouting to Whyte Thunder to "make it happen!" Whyte Thunder becomes rejuvenated by his old friend's support and pulls himself to his feet. Ryan Hall tries to land a right hand, but Whyte Thunder blocks it and lands a punch to the face. Another from Hall blocked and a second stiffer to the kisser. And a third. And a fourth. Whyte Thunder has Hall reeling now! Whip to the ropes and a big spinning heel kick!!

Whyte Thunder is blind for about a second. Ryan Hall tries for another "Inferno Cutter" but Whyte Thunder shoves Hall away while still grabbing Hall by the hair once more in the same face-up position. He quickly turns hall face-down and with the crowd exploding with cheers is about to plant Hall with the "Superhero's Oath"...

Harry Baxter: YES! HE HAS HIM!!!

but RYAN RONDO SWINGS A STEEL CHAIR INTO THE UPPER SPINE OF WHYTE THUNDER!!!!

Langdon Trafford: NO!!! RONDO!!! NO!!!

Piers Gallagher: I KNEW IT! I KNEW HE WAS BLUFFING!

Whyte Thunder releases his grip on Ryan Hall and falls to one knee. He gets back up and turns, only to receive another vicious chair shot...this time right into the skull!!! Ryan Rondo drops the severely dented chair and looks down at Whyte Thunder with an expression of disgust.

Sam McDonald: RONDO JUST SCREWED HIS BEST FRIEND OUT OF THE FWA WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!!

Piers Gallagher: ONE.........TWO...........THREEEE!!! YEEESSSS!!!

Langdon Trafford: And he broke out hearts again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: Here is the man...who betrayed his best friend, Whyte Thunder. Gained his trust. Broke it at Ace's High to help Ryan Hall keep the World Championship. Broke his best friend's heart. Destroyed all their history and the legacy of Sunrise-Sunset. And doesn't care AT ALL that Whyte Thunder is still TRYING...desperately...to be his friend through all of this.

Ryan Rondo: The sun set a loooong time ago...actually, it set whenever Devin Golden was too big of a p**sy to stand up to Stu St. Clair and FIGHT for our tag team title reign, FIGHT for what was right, but instead we had to do the whole co-tag champions thing and have our entire one-year build-up pissed on because some old sh*thead griped about losing too many matches. Devin Golden let that happen...and for that, I'll never forgive him.

The crowd begins booing.

Ryan Rondo: He also claims the team was about helping me achieve stardom, but really it was helping him relive his failed tag team titl reigns and have a successful one. You heard him at Ace's High. He wanted to do it all over again after he burned the World title and turned "rotten," right? He wanted to redo his entire career and fix everything that went wrong. That's what Sunrise-Sunset was about. Him. Not me. Him. Who was Mario and who was Luigi in the Super Mario promo?! He was Mario. I was Luigi. Who was Al Pacino and who was Chris O'Donnell from the "Scent of a Woman" promo? He was Pacino, I was crappy little O'Donnell, the helpless kid who was in over his head. That's how it started. Then I gained respect and an equal footing with Golden, but it was all still about him, and for that, I'll never forgive him.

The boos continue.

Ryan Rondo: And now...I'm standing here...as I have every week since Ace's High...ready to fight him. And what does he do? He tries to "reason" with me. He tries to "make amends." *uses quote marks each time* He tries to "save the friendship." I don't want to save any friendships. I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to be 'The Last Star in the Sky,' Ryan Rondo. I'm here to be a World Champion, which I'll be the Fight Night after Back in Businees. Whyte Thunder...Devin Golden...whatever you want to call him...is just a p**sy...and that's why he turns the other cheek. Just like he did with Stu one year ago...he turns away and avoids confrontation because he's here to make friends. Well...G-Rich signed the match...so there's no way out of it now....

As Rondo puts down the microphone, the fans all explode with boos. Those boos change to cheers, though, when "The Golden One" Devin Golden...no face pain...just a T-shirt and wrestling tights...walks to the rampway. He looks at Ryan Rondo with a depressed, upset, heartbroken expression. He looks like a father who just listened to his own son disown him.

Langdon Trafford: We haven't heard Whyte Thunder speak on screen since he returned...

No face paint. No Whyte Thunder. Just "The Golden One" Devin Golden as we used to know him.

Ryan Rondo: Oh, look who finally decided to show his face...his REAL face.

The crowd explodes with "oooohs" and boos as the commentary team — save Piers Gallagher — begins trashing Ryan Rondo for his disrespect. Devin Golden tries speaking but can't. He begins to walk away to the backstage again, but turns around.

Devin Golden: You're right. You're right about all of it. The reasons I started Sunrise-Sunset. The end of the title reign and all of the Vodka & Venom stuff. Everything. You're right about everything, Ryan. I don't know what else I can say except..."I'm sorry." I'm sorry, kid.

Don't make this match happen. You need friends to make it through not just the FWA but life. I know that. Please. I'm sorry, kid. Please don't make me do this to you, kid.

The crowd's reaction is one of bipolarness. They want the match but agree with Golden. Some fans even begin shouting, "Don't do it, Rondo! Don't!" Others begin a "Rondo sucks!" chant. Rondo's expression changes from intently listening to absolute rage.

Ryan Rondo: TAKE YOUR FRIENDSHIP AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!! I WANT YOU...AT BACK IN BUSINESS...SO I CAN PROVE TO YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL I DON'T NEED YOU OR YOUR FRIENDSHIP!!! I'M BETTER THAN YOU, AND I'M GOING TO BEAT YOU. ... I am going to absolutely destroy not only the last remnants of what you think our friendship is...but also the last remnants of any belief that YOU, in whatever character you are, were EVER better than who I was then, and especially...ESPECIALLY...who I am now.

Golden nods his head almost as if he's forced to accept a truth he doesn't want to believe. He slowly steps backwards while keeping his eyes on Rondo and mouth, "Ok....Ok. We'll do this then." He keeps walking before turning around completely and walking to the backstage area.

"Anti-Faith" by Anavae blares through the loudspeakers as the crowd all come to its feet to parade a massive amount of boos and hatred toward the entrance rampway. "The Last Star in the Sky" appears from the darkness with a smug look on his face as he steps forward into the limelight of CenturyLink Stadium. His smirk expression changes to one of complete rage as he looks into the soul of the nearest camera and points to himself. "I wanted this," he says. "I wanted this more than ANYTHING ELSE!"

Ryan Rondo then darts toward the ring and rolls in to continue soaking in the hatred from the FWA fandom. Positioned in each corner of the ring are two wooden stools with a bucket filled with glue and tiny glass shards. On the outside of the ring rests a grocery cart filled with an assortment of weaponry for the Street Fight portion of this match.

Langdon Trafford: You see this man. Here is the man who has no issues fighting his own best friend. Here is the man who has spit in the face of everyone who ever believed in Sunrise-Sunset.

Piers Gallagher: Here is the man who committed such a deceptive act at Ace's High, he almost made me cringe for Whyte Thunder! Almost. But this man, the one you see in the ring, has no qualms dipping his hand in glue and glass shards.

After having his hands and wrists taped, that's exactly what Ryan Rondo does. He dips his hands and begins smiling as he pulls them up and admires the tiny glass pieces stuck to his wrists around the tape, which protects his flesh from being pierced.

The lights in the stadium go out as the crowd changes its tune from groans and boos to cheering and applause. "The House of the Rising Sun" remix begins playing as the entire FWA fanbase begins a massive "WHYTE THUNDER!" chant. Appearing from the darkness of the entrance is none other than the man himself, wearing his classic white and gold face paint and a black trench coat over his shirtless upper body and wrestling tights.

He slowly walks into the vision of everyone, but peers toward the ring where his former best friend awaits. Whyte Thunder's expression isn't one of happiness, determination, focus, drive or even acceptance. He still looks like the same beaten dog, with sad eyes and a hopeless heart. He appears defeated...and as he continues walking to the ring, this expression never changes. He seems harmless, something you probably don't want before this type of match.

Sam McDonald: Whyte Thunder said he was ready on the previous Fight Night. He nodded his head and said, "OK." But looking at him, he doesn't seem ready to fight Ryan Rondo. He looks ready to get this over with, win or lose.

Whyte Thunder steps through the ropes and the lights return. With his wrists now taped up, the referee walks to the superhero and asks him to dip his hands in the bucket. But Whyte Thunder refuses. The ref asks again, and again he shakes his head, all while keeping his glare at his old tag team partner.

Langdon Trafford: Is Whyte Thunder really not going to use glass shards?!

Harry Baxter: Bold move, Cotten.

Piers Gallagher: HAH! Not the best of strategies. Haha!

The ref finally gives up and as the buckets are removed, along with the stools, the bell rings to start this sure-to-be-physical match.

Three Stages of Hell
    Whyte Thunder vs. "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

Stage One: Tapei Death match

Ryan Rondo doesn't hesitate once the bell rings. He approaches his partner, who just stands motionless and defeated. Rondo stops just shy of punching Whyte Thunder, and instead stalks around him. He fakes like he's going to strike a couple times...and then begins laughing when he realizes Whyte Thunder isn't going to do anything to stop the beating. The crowd boos, urging Whyte Thunder to throw the first punch, or even try and use a level ground with the glass shards. But he just looks down to the mat in sorrow.

Finally, Ryan Rondo lands one violent right hand to Whyte Thunder's jaw, splitting him open just that easy as the first sign of blood comes just seconds into the match!!!

Langdon Trafford: Oh my God! That almost made me vomit!

Ryan Rondo lands two more right hands to the jaw as he continues beating down on a voluntarily defenseless Whyte Thunder. Rondo is enjoying every second of this as he bends over with Whyte Thunder seated against the turnbuckle. Ryan Rondo grabs Whyte Thunder by the hair and whips him across the ring and hits a knee thrust into the ribs of his opponent!!! Rondo then with a big forearm uppercut sending Whyte Thunder reeling and a series of body shots before a big right hand into the forehead, followed with a left and a right and another left and another right!!! Whyte Thunder is busted open bad now as he falls to his side, and Ryan Rondo happily backs away for a brief second. When Whyte Thunder pulls himself up using the ropes, Ryan Rondo lands a kick into the stomach and a big stiff right hand uppercut sending more blood gushing out the flesh of the fan favorite. Whyte Thunder bounces off the ropes as he stumbles back and Ryan Rondo hits a beautiful return twisting neckbreaker!!! He hooks the leg as the entire audience boos what they're watching! But Whyte Thunder kicks out at two and one-fifth.

Sam McDonald: At some point, Whyte Thunder has to fight back.

Langdon Trafford: Or Ryan Rondo will actually end him. He not only will end the friendship but actually end him as a pro wrestler, and maybe worse than that!

Piers Gallagher: He probably wishes he actually dipped his hands in the glass bucket. HAH!

After the pin attempt, Rondo knows he has more work to do. He positions himself seated atop a face-up Whyte Thunder and begins hammering down with rights and lefts into Whyte Thunder's face. About 20-25 punches are thrown consecutively in the span of maybe 18 seconds as Ryan Rondo finally gets up from sitting over him and admires his work. Whyte Thunder's entire forehead is soaked in blood as the cuts and gashes keep multiplying and getting bigger.

Ryan Rondo stomps into Whyte Thunder's face and when he gets to his knees, Rondo lands a football-style kick into the ribs as if his old friend were a mere dog needing brutal assault. The crowd continues to boo and tries a "Whyte Thunder! clap, clap, clap-clap-clap" chant, but it's to no use. Ryan Rondo hunches over as Whyte Thunder pulls himself up using the middle rope. When Whyte Thunder turns, Rondo is there to land one more big right hand with the glass shards sticking to Thunder's flesh and flying off his hand. Whyte Thunder can hardly stand at this point as Rondo holds him up by the neck. He looks into his eyes and says, "Good night" before planting him face-down into the ring mat with his "AmazingKO" cutter!!!

Piers Gallagher: THERE IT IS!

"The Last Star in the Sky" hooks the far leg as he bobs his head with each referee count.
    (...............one................two................three!!!)
    Winner of Stage One: "The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo

As Rondo rises off his opponent, he raises his arms in the air in complete and dominant victory. Not a single ounce of violence went toward Rondo in the first stage. He owned it 100 percent.

Piers Gallagher: Ryan Rondo isn't just on his way to ending Whyte Thunder. He's on his way to the greatest, most dominant win in Back in Business history!

As Whyte Thunder rolls to his corner, Ryan Rondo has his hands and wrists doused in water and all the remaining glass shards and glue removed. The glass shards fallen onto the ring are swept away to the apron and eventually the outside floor, where a ring attendant will sweep them off to a trash pile. The crowd continues booing as Whyte Thunder's face is shown a bloody mess. Blood is dripping off to stain the ring mat as the crowd watches with concern. The referee comes over to see if he's OK, but a simple shove provides enough answer for the ref to keep going despite his instincts saying otherwise. The three-time X-Champion is ready and smiling on the opposite side of the ring, and the bell rings.

Stage Two: Street Fight

The former North American champion slowly walks up to Whyte Thunder, who is still teetering and looking down into the mat wiping off blood from covering his eyesight. Ryan Rondo positions his face right in sight with Whyte Thunder and shoves him against the turnbuckle. The crowd boos as Ryan Rondo waits for Whyte Thunder to step out from the corner and lands a big right hand blow to Whyte Thunder that sends the superhero stumbling back a couple steps and leaning against the ropes.

But as the camera focuses in on Whyte Thunder's face, it's not the same defeated, sorrow-ridden look we once viewed. It's much much different. This one is a look of acceptance. And then...a look of all-out rage.

Langdon Trafford: Oh my...That's not the same look we've seen! Not at all!

Sam McDonald:
    I think somethinggggg happeeeeeened!

When Ryan Rondo turns around from his five seconds of taunting and showmanship, Whyte Thunder delivers a vicious right hand that sends Rondo stumbling backwards in shock. Whyte Thunder follows with a barrage of clubbing blows and stiff forearm shots as the entire arena becomes completely energized with new-found vigor!!! Whyte Thunder's look of fury continues as he is beating down into his old friend, who is halfway seated and leaning against the middle and bottom ropes. Whyte Thunder then drives his knee once as hard as possible into the side of Ryan Rondo's skull. And a second time. Third time. Fourth time. Fifth time. Sixth time. Seventh time. Eighth time!!! And finally a ninth time that sends Rondo's entire body through the bottom and middle ropes, sprawled out onto the apron and eventually falling onto the outside padded flooring. Whyte Thunder follows and begins sifting through the array of weapons in the grocery cart next to the ring. He pulls out a trash can lid, turns and without hesitation smashes it over Ryan Rondo's skull!!!

Sam McDonald: THIS! This is the Whyte Thunder we've been waiting to see! Now we're in for a FIGHT! A bloody mess of a fight the way Whyte Thunder looks, but he's whipping Ryan Rondo all over the place right now!

Whyte Thunder smashes the same lid on the top of Rondo's skull two more times before denting it so bad it's useless. He goes to the grocery cart again and this time grabs a kendo stick. He smacks it against a hunched-over Ryan Rondo's lower spine and calves four times before breaking it, each one causing a loud "SMACK" noise through the stadium. After breaking it, Whyte Thunder grabs Rondo by the hair and whips him hard back-first into the steel ring steps, making a scene similar to a Buick crashing into an 18-wheeler!!!

Whyte Thunder again goes to the grocery cart, this time grabbing a red stop sign. He wipes the blood from his brow with his hand and smears it over the sign, nearly covering up the white lettering. The "WHACK" sound ricochets from edge to edge in the stadium as Whyte Thunder clobbers Ryan Rondo over the face with it, denting the sign right in the middle. Then, with Rondo down on the floor, Whyte Thunder takes the sharp corners of the sign and scrapes it across Rondo's flesh, starting with the forehead and down the left cheek!!! The blood begins slowly oozing out from the potential-model's skin as Whyte Thunder tosses the sign away with the entire fanbase applauding his reinvigorated passion for fighting.

Piers Gallagher: This is too much!

Harry Baxter: You weren't saying that five minutes ago when Ryan Rondo was blustering Whyte Thunder's face with glass shards!

Whyte Thunder grabs Ryan Rondo by the neck and flings him back first against the fan barricade. Another barrage of knee thrusts into the ribs follows as the entire crowd breaks out in unison with a thunderous "WHYYYYYTE THUUUUNDER! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP-CLAP-CLAP, WHYYYYTE THUUUUNDER!" chant.

The rage face continues as Whyte Thunder grabs Rondo by the neck and lands five consecutive forearms to the face. He grabs one of the TV camera cords and wraps it around Rondo's neck, choking the life out his best friend. Rondo's once-smirking face is now pink and searching for oxygen when Whyte Thunder releases. He shoves Rondo again back-first into the steel barricade separating wrestlers from fans. Then he pulls Rondo out into the center of the entrance aisle and lifts Rondo up and drops him with a perfect vertical suplex into sitout side faceplant!!! Rondo's face smashes into the hard padded flooring as the entire crowd cheers Whyte Thunder. Rondo's face continues to bleed as Whyte Thunder steps over his rival, grabs the legs and pulls back for his own variation of the Liontamer!!!

Sam McDonald: Whyte Thunder locks in his submission!!!

The entire crowd begins buzzing in unison and egging their favorite on as Ryan Rondo wrenches in pain and gasps for any sort of salvation. As Whyte Thunder leans back farther, just shy of snapping Ryan Rondo's vertebrae and spinal chord in half, his opponent tries holding on for as long as possible!!! After a good 20 seconds in the submission but nowhere to escape, a bloody mess of a wrestler, Ryan Rondo taps out as the referee calls for the bell!

Winner of Stage Two: Whyte Thunder

The crowd explodes into cheers. Whyte Thunder keeps the submission hold locked in for about five seconds after the bell rings. He finally releases and stumbles forward, blood still dripping from his forehead. After about 20 seconds, he leans forward against the apron. "The Last Star in the Sky" is face-down with blood staining the padded floor. He pushes himself up and begins stumbling toward the ring area where Whyte Thunder is but stumbles and falls to his knees.

Whyte Thunder just turns away and regains the look of rage before pulling himself to the apron and stepping into the ring.

Stage Three: Last Man Standing

When the bell rings, Ryan Rondo pushes himself up again but doesn't notice Whyte Thunder flying over the top rope for a sommersault plancha!!! The superhero played the part, flying through the Seattle air and landing on Ryan Rondo as the crowd emulates ECW with a huge "HOLY SH*T" chant. Whyte Thunder doesn't delay his offense as he continues beating down into Ryan Rondo.

Whyte Thunder whips Rondo into the ring steps but the athletic former North American champion steps up to avoid a collision. When Whyte Thunder charges, Rondo hits a mid-air enxuiguri right to the side of the head than evates "ooooh"s and "This is awesome" chants from the sold-out audience!!! The announcers watch in silence as Whyte Thunder and Ryan Rondo continue losing blood around the ring. Rondo shoves Whyte Thunder back-first into the ring barricade and lands a huge uppercut, followed by an STO onto the hard floor padding!!! Rondo then kneels down and searches underneath the ring...

Langdon Trafford: These two men have lost enough blood to save a gunshot elephant!

Ryan Rondo pulls out a ladder...and the entire crowd begins a "YES! YES! YES!" chant. He sldes it into the ring and rolls in after. The referee has reached an eight count when Whyte Thunder yanks himself to his feet to stay in the match. Ryan Rondo sets up the ladder and begins climbing up. Whyte Thunder hasn't noticed what is going on and when Rondo finally reaches the top, he nearly loses his balance but steps down a rung, and then steps back up! With the crowd all flashing camera bulbs a million clicks a minute, Rondo leaps off the very top rung of the ladder for a BEAUTIFUL moonsault!!! He takes out Whyte Thunder on the outside of the ring, falling a good 25-30 feet, and both men crash onto the floor as the crowd EXPLODES with cheers!!!

Crowd: RYAN RONDO!!! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap* RYAN RONDO!!! *clap, clap, clap-clap-clap*

The referee's count begins with neither man able to get up right away. ....1..........2..........3..........4.........5.........Rondo is to his knees.......6........7.....Rondo is up and Whyte Thunder is to his knees........8........Both men are up now as the counting stops!!! Rondo grabs Whyte Thunder and tries for a right hand, but the veteran blocks it and fires back. He rolls Rondo into the ring and follows. Whyte Thunder grabs Rondo for an irish whip but Rondo reverses. Whyte Thunder ducks a clothesline and flings Rondo in perfect rhythm into the ropes, but Rondo flies back with a jumping spinning heel kick!!! Rondo's face is a bloody mess from the stop sign cuts as he crawls to the ropes and leans against the middle one. He finall rises up and charges, this time trying for a spinning wheel kick, but Whyte Thunder ducks and locks in a rear waist lock!!! Ryan Rondo knows what is coming, knowing all too well Whyte Thunder's strategy and moveset, and grabs the top rope. Whyte THunder tries to pull him away, but Rondo kicks his leg back right into Whyte Thunder's male genitals.

Ryan Rondo turns and hits a one-armed bulldog as the crowd boos Rondo's heel tactics. He rises and orders the referee to count as he leans back against the ropes and blood continues spilling onto the ring mat. ......1..........2..........3...........4..........5.....Whyte THunder is to one knee.......6..........7..........8.......And he's up.

When Rondo charges, Whyte Thunder ducks a right hand punch and wraps his arms around Rondo's waist!!! The crowd rises up as Rondo tries reaching for the ropes but can't!!! Whyte Thunder lifts him up and throws him back for a German suplex as the crowd exhales a massive "ONE!" Whyte Thunder keeps his wrists locked around Rondo's waist and rolls to their feet. Whyte THunder lifts him up again, rather slowly, and throws him back a SECOND time as the crowd screams "TWO!" With the wrists still locked around,a grip so tight Rondo couldn't pry it loose with pliars, Whyte Thunder uses all the strength he has left and lifts Rondo up and throws him back in a release as hard as he can with the thousands of fans screaming "THREE!" The crowd cheers as both men stay down on the mat for quite some time. Whyte Thunder is first up and grabs Rondo by the back of his hair. The model face has been bloodied and probably scarred. Whyte Thunder's face paint is completely gone, now replaced in a dark red pool of blood smears and more blood coming out. Whyte Thunder grabs Rondo by the neck and is about to do his "Superhero's Oath" finisher, but Rondo counters with A SECOND "Amazing KO" cutter!!! The crowd explodes as both men stay down and the referee begins counting.....1..........2...........3...........4............5...........6..........7......but Ryan Rondo pulls himself to his feet using the turnbuckle and steps up to the top rung. The referee asks him to stop and pleads saying the match is over...but Rondo doesn't listen. With the crowd taking as many photos as they can, and the three-time X-Title champ facing the sea of fans, he leaps backwards for his "Starlight Shining Bright" corkscrew moonsault!!!

But Whyte Thunder rolls in and Rondo misses!!!!!!

Sam McDonald:
    OH MY GOD THAT'S GOTTA BE IT!!!

Neither man moves a muscle for a good 10 seconds as the referee begins counting. .....1............2...........3.............4............5............6............7.......Whyte Thunder rolls to his stomach, as does Rondo.......8........Whyte Thunder pushes himself to his knees and then one knee...and Rondo crawls to the opposite end of the ring and grabs the middle ropes to try pulling himself up.....9...........Whyte Thunder stumbles to his feet and leans against the turnbuckle........and Rondo does the same JUST IN TIME!!!

Langdon Trafford: I have no idea how they're able to stand with the amount of blood they've lost.

Whyte Thunder is on one side, leaning against the turnbuckle. Ryan Rondo is on the other side, doing the same. They lock eyes amid the bloody mess covering their lids and eyelashes. A sixth, seventh or eighth sense kicks in. This isn't about friendship or the lack thereof or hatred or petty differences or disagreements or misunderstandings anymore. This is about continuing and finishing a classic. Both men recognize what has gone down here at Back in Business IX. As they come together in the center, Rondo lands a knife edge chop first. Whyte Thunder retaliates with a backhand chop. They exchange in this way three more times before Rondo gets a consecutive run of chops in. But Whyte THunder fires back his own streak. He misses once and Rondo lands a stiff forearm uppercut. Rondo whips Whyte Thunder across the ring into the opposite turnbuckle and leaps for a corner splash, and connects! He pulls Whyte Thunder into the center of the ring and tries for an atomic drop, but Whyte Thunder counters by flipping backwards and landing on his feet behind Rondo. He whips Rondo around and lands his own forearm uppercut. The ladder is still leaning against the ropes and Whyte Thunder shoves Rondo toward the ladder, but Rondo steps up the rungs and leaps back for a modified springboard crossbody!!! Whyte Thunder catches him, though, and this time THROWS RONDO back first onto the ladder!!!! The smack causes an echo around the arena as the crowd groans!!!

Ryan Rondo can hardly stay conscious...and Whyte Thunder grabs him by the hair...and with the crowd cheering, has him face-down and plants him in the center of the ring with a "Superhero's Oath" finisher!!! Rondo is done. Whyte Thunder has this match won...but he shoves the referee away and grabs the ladder, placing it in the center of the ring and grabs Rondo by the hair again!!!

Langdon Trafford:
    Oh no...don't do this Whyte Thunder! No! Don't do this!

Whyte Thunder has Rondo face down yet again, this time standing over the ladder, ready to throw his rival down face-first into the steel. Whyte Thunder wipes away blood from around his eyes and looks to the crowd, which is all saying "NO! NO! NO!" and pleading with Whyte Thunder not to do what he's about to do.

Whyte Thunder grabs Rondo by the hair and lifts his face up...he locks eyes with his friend-turned-enemy and searches for an answer. Rondo, now coughing up blood, can only muster two words.

"I'm sorry."

Whyte Thunder's face changes from rage to acceptance again...and he closes his eyes and takes one deep breath. And then shoves Rondo in the forehead, gently pushing his opponent away from the ladder. Rondo falls as if he doesn't have any limbs to support his upper body, and lays in a pool of blood as the referee begins counting!

Sam McDonald: Oh thank God, Whyte Thunder didn't do it. He didn't go there. Ryan Rondo said he was sorry, he apologized, and Whyte Thunder forgave him. What a moment...and what a match.

Whyte Thunder is leaning against the ropes, hardly able to stay on his feet...as the referee's count begins. ......1..........2..........3...........4..........5..........6........

Crowd: Seven!..........EIGHT..........NINE...........TEN!!!

Stage Three winner: Whyte Thunder

Match Winner, 2-1: Whyte Thunder

After the match, both men rise to their feet. They lock eyes and Ryan Rondo stumbles into a forceful hug with Whyte Thunder, who eventually embraces Rondo back. They share the moment of rectified friendship before raising their arms for the crowd, which explodes into a standing ovation for the story told in this match.

The announcers praise the efforts of the two men, who leave the ring using one another as a crutch, walking up the rampway as friends again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the backstage area....

"Living Mythology" Jason Gryphon is celebrating his FWA North American championship win with his girlfriend and some of his Gryphon followers. He toastes champagne but is interrupted by a familiar face from his past.

"The Emerald" Drew Stevenson walks into the scene, none too happy with losing his X-Title, and darts his gaze between Gryphon and the North American championship.

Drew, "Don't think I'm not coming for you, champ. We're both in the Elimination Chamber match for the World title. You, me, Shane McLean, whatever is left of Ryan Rondo, PAJ, and the winner of WOLF and Ryan Hall. But God knows G-Rich already has some plan to screw me out of winning it, so mark my words...I'm coming for that belt."

He isn't the only one...

Wake Walker walks into frame from the other side of Jason Gryphon and eyeballs both the champion and Drew Stevenson. All he does is shake his head and snicker.

"So this is who the FWA calls its champions now, eh? Oh how the mighty have fallen..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Langdon Trafford: PAJ has been quite outspoken in his belief Gabrielle Montgomery, a female, should not be anywhere near the main event or fighting for male championships in the FWA. It started at Carnal Contendership, when PAJ mocked Gabrielle's hopes of winning to main event Back in Business. And it continued on each Fight Night after, with PAJ's disdain for Gabrielle growing more and more, and his misogynistic views louder and louder.

Sam McDonald: Gabrielle Montgomery is no normal woman, though. She's a former World champion, a future Hall of Famer and undoubtedly one of the greatest FWA wrestlers, man or woman, ever. PAJ doesn't care, though. And he's let his quest to flat-out embarrass Gabrielle show how far he's willing to go to prove his point.

Camera’s cut backstage to the smiling face of the Caramel Goddess, dressed in a figure hugging knee length purple dress she tussles her long brunette hair after finishing a non fat yoghurt in the arena cafeteria. She gets to her feet, twirls on the spot and comes face to face with non other than PAJ, who oozes arrogance exclaimed with a smug grin.

PAJ: Gabrielle in the kitchen. How fitting, this is a woman’s place. Not out there in that big scary wrestling ring where you might, god forbid, break a nail or messy up your pretty little face.

PAJ runs his hand through Gabrielle's hair but his hand is slapped away as a A scowl crosses Gabrielles lips, just making PAJ smirk further. When she goes to speak up PAJ places a finger upon her lips, silencing her, though making her look at him with disgust.

Gabrielle: You’re pathetic PAJ…I’ve had to deal with Neanderthal opinions like yours for years though, so talk all you want but last week I kicked you in the face and you went down so easily.

PAJ:
    You would know about going down easy…Wouldn't you?

PAJ smirks from ear to ear and Gabrielle just sighs and then begins to walk away, as she does though the smile leaves PAJs face and he picks up a bottle of ketchup and dumps it over Gabrielles head. She screams out in shock and has a look of disgust and contempt on her face as she turns around…when she’s blasted by a PAJ superkick.

PAJ: Maybe next time you’ll just bring me my sandwich…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We head backstage and see Gabrielle in the Women's locker room, dressed casually in blue denim daisy dukes and a tight tan baby tee. She finishes a conversation with Susie Sue and she walks out as someone walks in off screen and Gabrielle turns around and quickly stands up and confronts them. The camera pans around and we see PAJ looking around the locker room as Gabrielle stands strong not letting PAJ go any further.

PAJ: This is just like going to the farm, they stash all the shit in the back so no-one has to look at it or smell it, that really suits you Gabby. I am impressed that you are actually learning. Look at you in the women’s locker room rather than trying to come in the actual locker room where the real wrestlers prepare.

PAJ leans in with a big smile on his face and begins laughing at Gabrielle.

PAJ: So where are all your other bitches? Do they hate you too? Do they want you to understand that you no longer call the shots and just leave when you come in so you can sit all alone like the loser you are? Do they?

Gabrielle doesn’t respond and begins to smile. PAJ looks puzzled as Gabrielle indicates to PAJ to look behind him. All of the women's division stand behind him. They all grab PAJ and hold him in place. PAJ struggles but Saddle Sally, Mustang Maddie, Ayla El, Mackenzie Roberts, Shannon O’Neil and Divine hold him in place.

PAJ: GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME YOU UNWORTHY WHORES!

The women of the FWA manage to keep PAJ in place as Gabrielle walks forward and slaps PAJ across the face hard. Instantly leaving a bright red hand print on his face.

Gabrielle: Who is the bitch now? You want to come in here and be a big man? You can talk a big game all you want PAJ but this is my house you’ve walked into and you can have your Neanderthal opinions but the fact is we’re all better than you stronger than you. I have done so much more than you…now I’m even going to help you by making you look pretty.

Gabrielle walks away, PAJ thinks it is over and begins to struggle again but the women's division stand their ground and keep PAJ held in place. Gabrielle returns with her make-up bag in hand and a devious smile on her face.

Gabrielle: Don’t struggle too much PAJ or your makeup will smear.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam McDonald: Here we go! The battle of the sexes is about to get underway as one of the most impressive superstars in the history of FWA, Gabrielle, takes on the arrogant, brash, predator that is PAJ and he has a lot to prove.

Harry Baxter: PAJ has been on a downward sprial after such a great year in 2013. He COULD make a huge statement tonight and could be, Back in Business.

Trafford Langdon: Think about what is at stake. PAJ the guy who wants to be the top dog in this company taking on the women who could be considered the top dog in this company just due to consistency. It will be an explosive, personal battle.

Sam McDonald: It certainly will as Girl Power meets pure in-your-face Chauvinism as the pair are locked together by a steel chain around their wrists. There is no more running, no more hiding and there is a lot more than just a battle of the sexes at stake.

Harry Baxter: These two have been embarrassing each other. Gabrielle getting covered in ketchup in a kitchen and PAJ getting a makeover in the women's locker room. It all stemmed from the Carnal Contendership. PAJ entered last but was eliminated by Gabrielle and PAJ has been after her ever since.

Sam McDonald: Did you see the comments PAJ made? Saying how he is making Gabrielle relevant again? Pure jealousy from an apparent soured PAJ. Let's not waste anymore time as each entrant is about to enter.

Steel Chain match
    Gabrielle Montgomery vs. "The Last Great Englishman" PAJ

"Whatta Man" by Salt 'N' Pepa hits as the arena goes dark. No titantron plays, the arena is black until a section of the stage opens up with a white light coming from underneath, smoke rises from the whole and two people, a man and a woman, rise through the smoke and we see that it is PAJ standing with his wife, Mrs Lucia, on his arm. PAJ is wearing his brand new '100% Man' T-Shirt. PAJ nods his head in time to the music on the stage. PAJ brings his arm away from his wife and stands on the stage with his arms crossed as the fans boo loudly. Mrs Lucia pecks PAJ on the cheek and the pair smile as the music fades. They raise each other's arms and the silence is drowned out by boos. The lights slowly return to normal

Sam McDonald: Is that Mrs Lucia?! We haven't seen her in FWA since the take over.

“Prodigia comploratus
    Silens, oro
    Regnet exitium”

Requiem hits to drown out the boos. PAJ and Mrs Lucia walk slowly down the ramp to absorb with smiles on their faces. PAJ stops at the bottom of the ramp and takes off his T-shirt letting it drop to the floor. PAJ looks at a few fans trying to reach and grab it and PAJ drags it away with his foot and laughs. PAJ escorts his wife into the ring up the stairs before sliding into the ring himself. PAJ stands in the ring not taking his eyes off the stage, looking focused.

Harry Baxter: PAJ has a mean look in his eyes. He is ready for the biggest stage FWA has to offer.

I Forgive But I Wont Forget Your Name by Lacuna Coil hits and there are massive cheers for the Caramel Goddess. Gabrielle comes out from behind the curtain to cheers from the crowd with a lot of females cheering loudest. Gabrielle stands out on the stage looking down at PAJ focused on her task. Gabrielle taunts and fireworks reign down from the rafters. Gabrielle walks down the ramp with assurance and confidence written all over her face. She climbs into the ring as PAJ rolls out of the ring and watches the entrance. Gabrielle climbs to the top rope and taunts again as the fans cheer. Gabrielle looks down from the turnbuckles and looks at PAJ and the pair start talking smack before the match. PAJ confidently rolls back into the ring. The pair get in each other's faces. As Gabrielle's entrance finishes the referee brings in the steel chain that has a shackle at both ends. The referee places it on Gabrielle and then on PAJ and ensures that both ends are locked. The referee checks the boots of both competitors.

Sam McDonald: Now there is no running for either of our competitors now. They are locked together until one of them loses. It could be a long night.

Langdon Trafford: You can feel it! This match is going to be something special.

The referee calls for the bell as the pair look at each other. Gabrielle and PAJ bring the chain around as they both circle the ring. PAJ tries to run out of the ring as Gabrielle doesn't back down. She pulls on the chain and PAJ is stuck in the ring. Gabrielle doesn't hesitate and hits a Step Up Enziguri to the back of PAJ's head sending him to the mat. PAJ gets back to his feet quickly with a smile on his face acting like that didnt just happen. PAJ wags his finger at Gabrielle and goes to slap Gabby but she blocks it and slap him back. PAJ turns around with a closed fist and hammers Gabrielle in the face. PAJ shakes his hand in pain from the blow as Gabrielle lies on the mat and the fans boo the cheapshot. PAJ wraps the chain around Gabrielle's legs.

Trafford Langdon: This will be a familiar feeling for Gabrielle.

PAJ drags Gabrielle into position in the ring with her legs tied and PAJ climbs to the top rope. PAJ taunts and the fans boo again. PAJ goes for the Amazing Splash but Gabby hits PAJ with the shackle. Gabrielle gets to her feet using the ropes and unties herself from the chains. Gabrielle brings PAJ to his feet and puts him in the corner. Gabrielle goes for a dropkick in the corner but PAJ grabs the chain and sends her to the canvas. PAJ grabs Gabrielle and hits a textbook German Suplex but Gabrielle lands on her feet and the pair look at each other in the ring.

Sam McDonald: Neither of them are giving an each as they go back and forth trying to out do each other.

PAJ whips Gabrielle across the ring. Gabrielle comes off the ropes and ducks under a clothesline from PAJ. PAJ then ducks under a clothesline from Gabrielle before Mrs Lucia takes away Gabrielle's legs and the fans boo. PAJ grabs the chain and starts hammering away at the back of Gabrielle with a smile on his face. The fans booing grows louder as PAJ takes control thanks to his wife. PAJ uses the chain to put Gabrielle close to the ropes and leans the chain over the top rope as he stands on the apron and hits a springboard leg drop to the back of Gabrielle's neck. PAJ brings Gabrielle to her feet and then picks her up with ease and puts his on his back. Gabrielle elbows away at the side of PAJ's head. Gabrielle manages to fight off the shoulders and drop PAJ to the canvas with a headscissors takedown. PAJ tries to roll out of the ring but Gabrielle holds onto the chain and prevents him from rolling out to the floor. Gabrielle drags PAJ into the corner and hammers away to the delight of the crowd. Gabrielle picks PAJ by the hair and then drops him with a Desecration DDT to the canvas. Gabrielle again attacks PAJs hair by grabbing it but this time she curb stomps PAJ sending him to the canvas. Gabrielle smiles and grabs the chain and hits away at the back of PAJ. Mrs Lucia slides into the ring but Gabrielle clotheslines her down with the chain and continues to beat away at the back of PAJ.

Harry Baxter: Hell hath no fury like a woman scourn.

Sam McDonald: Gabrielle is taking out all the anger and frustration on the back of PAJ.

Gabrielle's beating subsides as Gabrielle drags PAJ's deadweight towards a corner. Gabrielle climbs up for a Split-Legged Moonsault. PAJ this time returns this time and pulls her off the ropes with the chain. Gabrielle lands on her feet and drops an elbow to the heart of PAJ who manages to roll out of the ring. Gabrielle and PAJ both tug at the chain. Each having to step forward but managing to prevent being outdone. PAJ eventually gets the upperhand and drags Gabrielle into the turnbuckles from outside the ring. PAJ takes away Gabrielle's legs and wraps her around the ringpost with the chain and takes shot after shot at the face. 'WHO'S THE BEST NOW? HUH!' PAJ screams into Gabrielle's face. Gabrielle head butts PAJ who is sent backwards but doesn't fall thanks to the chain. PAJ walks back around the ringpost and loosens the grip of the chain and slides back into the ring. PAJ stomps away at Gabrielle, continuing the beating. PAJ waits for Gabrielle to get to her feet again.

Sam McDonald: It looks like PAJ is gonna try and end it here and score a big victory over Gabrielle.

Harry Baxter: With the Super kick of all moves too. The Move that he learnt from Gabrielle's ex-husband.

PAJ lines up the superkick on Gabrielle as he continues to wait. Gabrielle somehow ducks the attempt and catches PAJ's leg and rolls through into a Half Boston Crab as the fans in attendance clap at the clever thinking.

Sam McDonald: What a counter by Gabrielle as she now has control.

Gabrielle has the Half Boston Crab locked in and is pulling back hard trying to make PAJ submit. PAJ tries to grab for a rope but has nowhere to go he is in the middle of the ring. PAJ continues trying to reach before he thumbs the eye of Gabrielle who as a reaction breaks the hold. PAJ tries to crawl away again but Gabrielle stands on the chain looking out of her one good eye. Gabrielle stomps the back of PAJ's reconstructed knee. Gabrielle doesn't let PAJ recover as she locks in the Lotus Lock to continue to punish PAJ. PAJ again looks for a way out. PAJ wills himself into rolling over leaving Gabrielle in a pinning situation....1....2....Gabrielle kicks out.

PAJ begins to argue with the referee that it was three.

Sam McDonald: PAJ is wasting vital seconds, letting his ego get in the way once again.

Gabrielle gets to her feet as PAJ continues to argue. Gabrielle takes a few steps back and pulls on the chain turning PAJ around and as soon as he turns around PAJ is nailed with a Kneel At The Altar . PAJ falls straight to the canvas. Gabrielle covers 1...2...PAJ kicks out.

Sam McDonald: PAJ KICKED OUT! HE WILL NOT GIVE IN THAT EASILY!

Gabrielle is in shock as PAJ kicks out. Gabrielle tries to grabs the arms to Wrap PAJ in Caramel but PAJ throws Gabrielle across the ring. PAJ grabs the ropes and slowly climbs to his feet looking groggy from the shot he took. PAJ walks over to Gabrielle and starts pulling at Gabrielle's hair as she tries to fight him off. PAJ continues to pull away at her hair before throwing her face first into the canvas angrily. PAJ puts his hand through his hair and stares down at Gabrielle breathing heavily from his seething anger. PAJ pulls Gabrielle back to the centre of the ring and locks Gabrielle into a sharpshooter with a smirk on his face.

Harry Baxter: A Submission move from PAJ. Doesn't he know Gabrielle doesn't like to submit?

PAJ continues to keep the hold locked in. Gabrielle fights towards the ropes as the fans will her on by clapping. Gabrielle gets closer and closer but Mrs Lucia from nowhere tells PAJ to bring her back into the middle of the ring. Gabrielle starts to claw at the boot of PAJ to ruin his base. Gabrielle starts trying to turn over and fight her way out and somehow manages to break the hold. Mrs Lucia is unhappy at ringside and she grabs something out of her pocket and slides it into PAJ almost sliding it too far as PAJ has to reach to grab it. PAJ places it on his right hand. Gabrielle walks over to PAJ who is playing possum. Gabrielle brings PAJ up but is met by a massive punch from the brass knuckles of PAJ. Gabrielle falls to the canvas. PAJ covers as Mrs Lucia gets on to the apron. The referee is focused on Mrs Lucia as the fans count in place of the ref 1...2...3...4...5...6...PAJ grabs the referee and turns him around and covers again 1...2..Gabrielle kicks out easily at 2. PAJ gets up and pushes his wife off the apron angrily.

Sam McDonald: PAJ is livid with his own wife. She may have just cost him victory by accident.

PAJ turns back to Gabrielle and pulls her out of the ring. PAJ throws Gabrielle into the security barrier before picking her back up and doing it again.

Sam McDonald: PAJ has had enough of wrestling Gabrielle and is now trying to hurt Gabrielle.

PAJ kicks away at Gabrielle who is hunched over against the security barrier. PAJ turns around a holds his arms out for admiration but is met by cups being thrown from the stands. PAJ smirks and looks down at Gabrielle. Gabrielle thumbs PAJ in the eye and he reels back holding his face. Gabrielle works her way back up and shoulders PAJ in the gut as he tries to stop her. Gabrielle throws PAJ into the ring post. Before jumping on top of him and throwing punch after punch to PAJ. PAJ blocks one of the punches and hits Gabrielle in the face with the shackle on his wrist. PAJ pulls Gabrielle into the ring post with the steel chain.

Harry Baxter: This has broken down into a fight and I love it.

PAJ throws Gabrielle onto the announce table with ease. PAJ tries to grab something from under the ring but remembers he is chained to his opponent. PAJ pulls on the chain put Gabrielle doesn't move, she is fighting for control again. Gabrielle wins the battle and pulls PAJ into the announce table and it hits him in the gut. Gabrielle rolls off the announce table and spears PAJ into the apron. PAJ clubs the back of Gabrielle over and over as Gabrielle spears him into the apron again. Mrs Lucia pulls Gabrielle off PAJ. PAJ kicks Gabrielle in the stomach and tosses her into the ring. PAJ apologises to Mrs Lucia and she pecks him on the cheek. PAJ slides back into the ring but has wasted more time. Gabrielle slaps PAJ across the face from the canvas as quickly gets to her feet. Gabrielle whips PAJ into the corner and Gabrielle puts him in position for Superplex. Mrs Lucia climbs onto the apron just before she can hit it and pushes her off the turnbuckles taking out both competitors and the fans boo loudly.

Sam McDonald: Both PAJ and Gabrielle are down in the middle of the ring because of the late guest that PAJ invited ringside.

Mrs Lucia smiles and takes the abuse of the crowd. She walks over to the chairs and grabs two chairs. She wants to finish this. Mrs Lucia slides into the ring with two chairs in hand as both competitors are getting to their feet. Mrs Lucia smirks at PAJ.

Trafford Langdon: Gabrielle is in serious trouble here, folks.

Mrs Lucia throws the chair to Gabrielle.

Sam McDonald: WHAT?!

The crowd are stunned. Mrs Lucia smashes PAJ in the face with a steel chair. PAJ turns around and Gabrielle also smashes him in the face with a steel chair, busting him wide open. The cheers erupt from the crowd but Gabrielle looks almost as shocked as the fans in attendance.

Harry Baxter: Hell hath no fury like 2 woman scourned.

PAJ is out cold in the middle of the ring. Gabrielle and Mrs Lucia lift up PAJ to end it. Mrs Lucia holds a chair just infront of her groggy husbands face. Gabrielle steps back and nails him with the Kneel At The Altar through the chair. Mrs Lucia rolls out of the ring with a big smile on her face. She heads up the ramp not looking as Gabrielle covers 1...2...3...

Winner: Gabrielle Montgomery

Sam McDonald: Gabrielle did it! She has pinned PAJ and surely ended all the doubts that the young man had about her ability.

Harry Baxter: When he wakes up PAJ will be pissed with his, I assume, now ex-wife?

Gabrielle raises her free hand in victory as the referee calls for the bell. The referee rummages through is pocket and pulls out the key to the chain and unlocks Gabrielle. Gabrielle climbs to the top rope in celebration as PAJ remains motionless in the middle of the ring. Gabrielle and Mrs Lucia look at each other. Mrs Lucia offers her hand to Gabrielle who accepts it. Mrs Lucia raises the arm of Gabrielle as they look down at PAJ who is on the canvas in a pool of his own blood.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 04-10-2014 at 04:29 PM.

Status

"It's time to begin a new era." - G-Rich

But first, we need to end the old one.

"WOLF and Ryan Hall in one of the most physical, equal and downright classic battles in Back in Business history here at the eighth installment!"

"WOLF and Ryan Hall's second performance here at Payback may have outdone the first one at Back in Business VIII!"

Two names synonymous with the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance for opposite reasons, both staking claim to the top of the all-time list of names stepping into an FWA ring. "The Last King." "The Inferno." Ryan Hall. Since 2006, and back once again, it is the name immediately connected on a tight string of evidence to betrayal, survival of the smartest, cunning and canniving traits deemed necessary to stay one step ahead of the wrestling business. An ally of Jimmy King only for his own perception and standing. The four-time FWA World Champion. The "face" of the company, and the "heel," too.

"The Beast." "The Angel of Death." Or just simply, WOLF. Since 2007 when he won the X-Title, the most respected, and the most hated. The most respectful, and the most hateful. Violent by nature and aggressive when he tones it back. The man who so many times came so close to being the FWA World Champion. The man who has done EVERYTHING there is to do, even be the only Grandslam Champion in FWA history, except be the unquestioned, unrivaled, undisputed KING of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance.

A combined 15 years of excellence and prestige rolled into one match. One match for the FWA Undisputed World Championship. The third encounter between bitter rivals driven apart at first by a desire for victory inside the ring but now by personal tragedy. The death of a lover...and a wife...making this meeting between the two that much more in the spotlight, with that much more of a story told in the weeks leading, and intended for all the pain and violence and destruction fitting for the end of something so great.

Within those steel cells, with a roof of armageddon and walls of anarchy, these two men will unleash every personal emotion, every resentment and every memory built to this point. At the crux, though, is two men fighting for the same, yet different, things. One man trying to hold on to his building legacy at the top. Another man trying to finally beat the best when the biggest prize is on the line.

Either it's the end of the King's reign, or it's the end of the WOLF's quest. The end of something great, and the start of something new.

Welcome to...

G-Rich: She passed away, Wolf.

------

------

------

Ryan Hall interjects.

Ryan Hall: This is all your fault, Wolf! You should have been there for her but instead you had to come out here and threaten me. Sarah's blood is on your hands! She rather took her life than to live with a mad dog like yourself, Wolf.

Wolf doesn't say anything he just stands there.

-------

G-Rich: In the light of these events I would like to add myself as a special guest referee to the Hell in a Cell match at Back in Business... That's all for tonight.

-------

Langdon Trafford: WOLF and Ryan Hall are brawling all over the arena!!! SOMEONE STOP THIS!!!

Cut scenes are shown of each segment from last Fight Night of the show-length brawl between the two rivals. It ends with Ryan Hall and WOLF a bloody mess and the crowd standing between Hall and WOLF, defending their favorite beast.

--------

G-Rich: Adrian... You really shouldn't be here this soon... Are you okay?

Wolf's nostril's twitch at the word okay and he abruptly grabs G-Rich and pins him against the wall. It takes a moment... but finally a word leaves Wolf's lips.

WOLF:
    I...

Wolf shakes his head and let's go of his grip on the collar of G-Rich's suit. He gives him an apologetic look and G-Rich has the sense of mind to take that as an apology.

Wolf: I...

He falls silent once again... A myriad of emotion is fluttering behind his stone cold face which is void of feelings. He walks in circles... mulling things over and you can almost see the vortex of different forms of anger, regret, sadness and hatred swirling around his head. He picks up the microphone one more time.

Wolf:
    I...

BUT a voice suddenly overrides his.

Ryan Hall's voice over PA system:
    ... Killed My Wife!

-----

Cut scenes from the brawl, from WOLF and Sara Wolf's marriage, from Sara Wolf's Women's title victories, and from the WOLF-Ryan Hall Back in Business VIII and Payback 2013 matches play. And the exact same image pops up, the "End of an Era" poster.

Langdon Trafford: Here we go. Nothing else needs to be said. Just...here we go.

FWA World Championship match
    Hell in a Cell
    "The Last King" Ryan Hall (c) vs. WOLF

Kurt Harrington:
    Ladies and gentlemen it's time for our MAIN EVENT!

The arena explodes!

Langdon Trafford: Listen to that crowd, this is something they've been waiting to see!

"Broken Beat and Scarred" starts as Wolf steps through the curtain, the crowd goes up at least another four decibels. Wolf scans the crowd with a sadistic grin on his face...

Kurt Harrington: On his way to the ring... The challenger! He stands six foot eight and weighs in tonight at two hundred and ninety eight pounds... He is "WOLF!!

Wolf throws up the "demon horns" as his name is said. He slaps a couple high-fives on his way down the ramp. He stops in front of the cell, admiring the structure. Without further hesitation he steps into the cell and climbs into the ring. Keeping his eyes locked on the entryway he paces back and forth like a caged animal...

Wolfs music fades into "Absolute Zero" and Ryan Hall bursts forth from the backstage area. His face is painted with hatred.

Kurt Harrington: And now, standing six-three, weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds... RYAN HALL!

Hall ignores the boos from the crowd as he stomps quickly past them. He wastes no time getting into the cell. However, the man stops just short of climbing in the ring. Wolf goes right to the ropes, shouting inaudible curses at him. Hall just flashes a cocky grin then orders G Rich to get Wolf back so he can climb in. After a few moments, Wolf complies and Hall steps between the ropes. G Rich speaks briefly to the men before climbing out of the ring and stepping out of the cell. He closes the cell door and locks it.

The bell sounds and the two men circle a bit before they come together like a pair of mack trucks in the middle of the ring! There's nothing fancy as they trade shots immediately, both men looking for supremacy from the early goings. Heavy right hands land on both sides and it's Wolf that looks to be getting the upper hand, landing several hard shots in a row. Wolf goes downstairs with a kick to the gut then rakes the eyes, sending Hall stumbling back against the ropes and Wolf quickly goes for the Irish whip. Wolf misses with a big boot and Hall bounces off the opposite ropes, delivering a hard clothesline that knocks him down! Hall hits some clubbing blows to the back but Wolf hits a big boot that staggers Hall. Wolf runs at him with a clothesline but Hall avoids the contact and bounces off the ropes, drilling the Wolf with the HELL'S FALL!

Sam McDonald: HELL'S FALL! He just hit the Hell's Fall!

Hall rolls Wolf over and he hooks his leg for the cover, but Wolf manages to kick out just BARELY before the 3-count!

Langdon: What th- he kicked out?!

McDonald: Hall delivered that devastating Hell's Fall and we thought that it was all over but Wolf isn't going down that easy!

Wolf rolls towards the ropes, holding his head in agony as he drops down to his feet on the outside. Hall climbs out after him and he connects with a hard shot across the back! Hall hits some clubbing blows to the back, then drives Wolf into the barricade viciously! Hall stomps Wolf a few times, targeting the mid-section specifically before he goes for an Irish whip but Wolf counters into a back elbow! Wolf goes on the attack with some hard right hands but Hall goes low and drives Wolf into the cell, doing more damage to his ribs! Wolf hits Hall with a pair of hard body shots but Hall stifles him with a shot to the mid-section, then slams the Wolf's face into the side of the cell! Hall buries a couple huge knees to the gut, then pummels Wolf with several overhand rights before he slings Wolf back into the ring. Hall slides in after him and makes the cover but Wolf is able to get the shoulder up at 2! Hall drags him down and goes for the cover again but Wolf kicks out a second time!

McDonald: Another kickout from Wolf!

Hall stomps Wolf a few times then delivers a kick to the ribs, knocking Wolf towards the ropes again. Hall gets up a head of steam and charges at him but Wolf sidesteps him and sends Hall flying over the top rope to the floor on the outside! The crowd roars as Wolf drops down and rolls outside. He picks Hall up and slams his face into the steel cell twice, then slings Hall around and whips him into the metal ringpost with a sickening [CLANG]! Hall's down on all fours, his head ringing from the impact as Wolf rounds the corner. He straddles Hall's back and pulls him back onto his knees and Wolf delivers some snapping punches to the face, connecting with shot after shot after shot until he finally throws Hall back down to the canvas! The fans are 100% behind Wolf as he heads to the steel steps and dislodges then, lifting the top off its base. Hall's bleeding a bit from the nose as he pushes himself back up but Wolf runs him down with a hard shot from the steel steps! Hall's down again and this time Wolf lifts the steps overhead and brings them crashing down across Hall's spine! Hall crumbles back to the concrete floor as Wolf turns and tosses the steps over the top rope into the ring...

Langdon: And now we're getting into Wolf's environment. That cell affords Wolf a lot of different options to use as a weapon as he proceeds to try and take Hall apart...

Harry Baxter: You could argue that Wolf himself is the best weapon he could use right now but with all that metal out there, from the steel steps to the ringpost to the cell itself, there's a lot of toys for someone as sick as Wolf to play with.

Wolf grabs Hall from behind and he slams his face into the steel cell again, this time leaning his full weight into him as he begins grinding Hall's face against the steel mesh! Blood continues to stream out of his nose all over the mesh and back onto his face as Wolf punishes him, and he follows it up with a russian legsweep on the concrete! Blood pours out of Hall's nose as Wolf picks him up and fires him into the ring again, then rolls in right behind him. Wolf grabs the steel steps and sets them up near the corner, then grabs Hall and drags him over. Wolf hits a couple clubbing shots then drags Hall onto the steps and sets him up for a powerbomb but Hall counters and back body drops Wolf from off the steps! Wolf comes down hard and looks to be in a lot of pain as Hall drags him up by his hair then delivers an overhead belly-to-belly suplex, tossing the larger Wolf as if he was nothing! Wolf uses the ropes to pull himself back up but he eats a pair of running clotheslines from the Inferno! Wolf trying to get the adrenaline going as he scrambles back to his feet again but this time Hall goes downstairs with a kick to the gut, then he drives Wolf back into the turnbuckle with incredible force!

McDonald: Ryan Hall with another display of strength as he just powered Wolf into that corner like someone carrying a small child! And now Hall's going right back to work on the injured mid-section!

Hall drives his shoulder into Wolf's abdomen repeatedly, putting his full force into every shot! After several blows Hall hits a few overhand rights, just hammering away on Wolf in the corner before he whips him into the far turnbuckle! Wolf clutches his ribs as he staggers out of the corner and Hall delivers a running STO that lays Wolf out! Hall hooks the leg for the cover but Wolf kicks out at 2! Hall stomps him a few times, then lifts Wolf up and hits a brutal rib-breaker. But Hall's not done as he maintains his grip and turns it into a repeating rib-breaker, dropping Wolf a full five times before finally throwing him back down to the mat! Hall makes the cover again but only gets another near-fall! Hall wipes the blood away from his nose and quickly rolls to the outside, looking up under the ring until he pulls out a steel chair. Hall slides back inside and takes aim with the chair as Wolf struggles to get back up to one knee and [CRACK] Hall nails him with a chairshot across the back! Wolf is down and [CRACK] Hall brings the chair down across his back a second time! Wolf rolls away in agony as Hall throws the chair down then grabs him by the hair. He lifts Wolf up and sets him up for a powerbomb. Hall hoists Wolf high into the air but Wolf grabs him by the throat and connects with a couple hard shots to the face then drops back down onto his feet!

Langdon: Wolf countered his way out of the powerbomb and he landed back on his feet again!

Piers Gallagher: How strong is this guy?!

Hall is reeling from the shot to the face and Wolf quickly capitalizes with a chokeslam right onto the steel chair! The crowd reacts at the sickening sound of the impact and Hall thrashes across the canvas in pain. Wolf quickly drags him back over and goes for the cover, but Hall gets the shoulder up at 2!

Piers: He gets a 2-count only and Hall's still in this one!

Wolf picks Hall up and drags him up onto the steps again, determined to go for the powerbomb. Hall blocks and Wolf comes down across his back with a couple clubbing blows. Wolf attempts the powerbomb again but Hall lifts Wolf off his feet and moves forward, setting Wolf up on the top turnbuckle. Hall moves the steps directly in front of the corner and starts to climb the turnbuckle but Wolf nails him with a kick to the face! Wolf tries to climb down from the turnbuckle and Hall's got the steel chair and he drives the edge of the chair into Wolf's ribs, almost knocking Wolf completely off the turnbuckle! Hall climbs up the turnbuckle in front of Wolf and he tries to place the chair around his neck but Wolf grabs Hall by the throat and delivers a headbutt! Hall teeters on the ropes and Wolf delivers another headbutt, nearly knocking Hall down. Wolf grabs the chair out of Hall's hand, then delivers another HUGE headbutt that sends Wolf stumbling off the ropes and landing onto the steel stairs!

Langdon: Wolf fights his way out a a tough predicament and he sends Hall flying off the turnbuckle and crashing spine-first into the unforgiving steel steps laying there in the ring!

Piers: His back's got to be broken, there's just no other way after a landing like that...

Hall's sprawled out across the steps, his body aching all over. But Wolf doesn't climb down from the corner, he holds onto the steel chair and he climbs up to the top rope. Wolf stands high above the ring, looking down at a vulnerable Hall and Wolf tucks the chair under his arm and jumps off the top rope looking to end this with flying clothesline! Hall moves at the last possible second and Wolf comes down on the edge of the steel steps!

Baxter: HOLY SHIT!

The crowd is stunned as Wolf goes thrashing across the canvas, both hands clutching his ribs as he rolls out of the ring and to the floor. Hall pushes himself up onto all fours, then slumps forward and leans against the steps for stability. Meanwhile Wolf is on the outside, his face pressed against the metal fencing of the Cell as he struggles just to draw breath. A couple EMTs come rushing out from the back and they go straight for the door to the Cell, trying to make their way inside to check on Wolf but Wolf just shakes his head. He can't even muster up the words but he still refuses treatment. The referee comes over to help with the Cell door but Hall slides to the outside and he reaches through a small opening and grabs the referee! Hall struggles with the small man but manages to snatch the key away from him! The referee and EMTs plead with Hall but he just turns and tosses the key into the ring! Blood streams down Hall's face and he just wipes it away with his forearm as he turns his attention to Wolf, who's still down on the concrete floor...

Piers: I would have just stayed down. I mean really, just stay down and let it end. You collect a check either way.

Langdon: Wolf isn't that kind of competitor, he doesn't just lay down and die for anyone!

Piers: Yeah but he may not have a choice, if Hall gets his way...

Wolf rolls onto his back, a large laceration starts below his right nipple and runs diagonal to his navel. As it just now starts to bleed, the EMTs and Refs plead with Hall to give them the key, referencing the time until blood as an indication of how deep the cut was. Hall ignores them. He stomps his way to Wolf and hefts him up off the floor. Wolf, still gasping for air, puts up very little resistance. Hall whips Wolf into the the side of the cell, Wolf hits hard. He stumbles backward, but Hall grabs him again and whips him over the steps again. Wolf goes over face-first onto the floor. A couple clubbing blows to the back of his head keeps his resistance down as Hall picks him up and whips him into the wall again. This time when he stumbles backward, he's caught and tossed over with a release German suplex by Hall. Hall smiles at the pile of blood and flesh he's reduced Wolf to. Hopping onto the apron, Hall doesn't bother to climb into the ring before mounting the turnbuckle. He stalks Wolf from his perch. Wolf slowly gets to his feet, Hall comes off with a double axe handle! Wolf is on all fours with Hall lording above him. Hall begins to talk a little smack as he paintbrushes the back of Wolf's head. When Wolf looks up, he's given a stiff slap across the chops.

Langdon: He's just playing with him now, this is sick.

Hall motions for Wolf to get up, he tries, but Hall kicks him in the ribs. A chuckle escapes the lips of Hall, who appears to be enjoying this. He leans over, still jawing at Wolf. Wolf doesn't try to stand this time, he just uses his weight and power to propel himself foreword. He manages to tackle Hall into a wall. Hall winces, but the wince turns into a grin. The grin is short lived as a stiff right hand finds it's mark on Hall's jaw. Then another, then another, then another. Hall is staggered and a very angry Wolf is now standing. Wolfs chest is covered in blood, his face isn't very clean either. This doesn't seem to bother the man as he snatches Hall up. Grabbing the man by his hair and trunks, Wolf uses Hall's head like a battering ram into the wall of the cell. He picks him up again and repeats the motion, this time into the ringpost! Satisfied that Hall is out for a moment or two, Wolf goes under the ring.

Piers: Nothing good comes out from under there.

Langdon: That's true, Piers... Wolf is about to get creative.

Wolf takes a gray sack and slides it into the ring, he then pulls out a 2x4 and some rags, a roll a duct tape and a few stray strands of barbed wire. Dipping in one last time, he has to go pretty deep, but he seems to find what he's been looking for. A little unmarked yellow bottle. Hall is shaking the cobwebs out, he wears the crimson mask. Something Hall doesn't seem accustomed to. His first action is to wipe the sweat and blood out of his eyes, it only gives Wolf the time he needs. Stomping over to Hall, Wolf picks him up and delivers a quick combination of punches before guiding Hall's head back into the ringpost. Hall is on his back. Wolf rolls into the ring, he leans over to pick up the sack he'd slid in but sees something else... The key. Wolf picks it up with a sick grin. Holding it tightly, he picks up the sack and pours it's contents all over the canvas.

Baxter: There they are... Thumbtacks! Classic.

He climbs back out and grabs Hall, Wolf throws him at the wall closest to the door. Hall hits hard and slides to a seated position. Wolf charges, delivering a big boot makes sure Hall stays in that seated position. Wolf uses the key in his hand to unlock the door to the cell...

Langdon: Wolf is unlocking the cell door!

Piers: You said he was going to get creative.

Baxter: Nothing Wolf does is creative, it's sick and sadistic.

Wolf kicks the door open then tosses the key to the front row. Rabid fans dive for it as Wolf picks up Hall and throws him through the open door into the barricade! Hall manages to gain some footing, but Wolf catches him with a quick clothesline to keep him compliant. Hall is on a knee as Wolf starts to climb up the side of the structure. Hall, shaking the cobwebs out, runs a forearm across his face. Trying to get the red out of his eyes. Looking up he sees Wolf on his way up. Hall stands straight and shakes his head. As Wolf swings his legs up and onto the top of the cell, he looks down at Hall, beckoning him to come up. Hall just smiles and motions for Wolf to come back down. Wolf simply laughs and walks to the middle of the structure. Hall looks at the door, then up at Wolf. He strokes his chin for a moment as the crowd yells at him to get up there!

Piers: Ryan Hall wants to do this on his terms, not Wolf's. Solid strategy.

Langdon: Well Wolf isn't coming down, and if he doesn't go up nobody is going to be doing much of anything.

Hall ignores the crowd as he begins to pace, thinking about his next move. He turns his gaze to the timekeeper, then stomps over to the man. Hall shoves him off his chair, then tosses it (with one arm and very little effort) up onto the top of the cell. Wolf snatches it up, but he's almost hit by a second chair tossed up by Hall.

Piers: Ryan Hall, thinking ahead...

Like a cat, Hall jumps onto the side of the cell. The leap puts him about halfway up the side when he starts climbing. Showing off his physical prowess. As he nears the top, a chair swings down at him, he leans back away from it. Wolf swings it again, this time at one of his hands, Hall pulls the hand away quickly but still manages to keep a hold. Wolf tries to swing at the other hand, Hall almost falls this time, but manages to keep himself on the side of the cell. He pulls himself up and absorbs a shot to the top of the head. Wolf tries again as Hall rolls himself on to the top. Wolf brings the chair down once, twice, three more times. Hall takes each shot like a champ, staying on a knee but not going down. Tossing the chair to the side, Wolf delivers a few stiff boots, Hall still manages to climb to his feet. The men are facing one another now, they begin to trade STIFF lefts and rights. Wolf manages to catch Hall's arm, whipping him over and almost off the top of the cell. Hall lunges back, tacking Wolf. However, everything stops when the top of the cell shifts. It drops an inch or two and both men look around to see exactly what has snapped.

Piers: The top of that cell is about to give!

Baxter: And with that ring covered in tacks? It's going to be a rough landing for both of them if it does!

Langdon: Well, that's almost six-hundred pounds battling in a place they really aren't meant to.

Wolf rolls away from Hall, standing cautiously. The men aren't sure how to proceed. Wolf takes the initiative, grabbing Hall quickly and picking him up vertical for a suplex. Hall has other ideas and starts to fight back. Wolf has no choice but to put him down, but when he does... THE CELL GIVES WAY!

Langdon: BOTH MEN FALL INTO THE RING!

Not really ready for the fall, Wolf and Hall fall awkwardly. Landing on top of thumbtacks doesn't really help the situation. Wolf gets to a corner and sits up, Hall uses the ropes to get to his feet. The men have silver dots all over their bodies. Wolf grabs one of the strands of barbed wire on the mat. He pulls himself to his feet and attacks Hall with it. He stabs at Hall's forehead as he holds Hall against the ropes. Hall puts up a fight landing a couple solid shots, staggering Wolf. The damage has been done however, no amount of wiping can clear the blood from Hall's vision. His head is pouring crimson.

Piers: I can't watch this anymore, it's just getting out of control!

The adrenaline kicks in and Hall charges Wolf, Wolf is ready though, catching the man and tossing him over with a back body drop into another small pile of tacks. Hall winces but doesn't cry out. Wolf grabs the 2x4 and the small bottle, he opens the bottle and pours liquid onto it. He then turns to the small pile of rags and does the same. Keeping one eye on the recovering Hall the entire time, Wolf pulls his lighter from his pocket. He flicks the Zippo to life and touches the flame to the board, it ignites! The still burning lighter is tossed onto the rags and they ignite as well!

Langdon: This match is getting very close to being stopped... You've gotta believe that. Folks, send your children into the other room, if you haven't already.

Piers: I told you, out of control!

Wolf brandishes the burning 2x4. He brings it down on Hall's back... This time the man does cry out. Wolf brings the 2x4 down again, holding it on the bare back of Hall for a moment, Hall shouts in pain.

Langdon: This is too much...

Thinking quickly, Hall throws an arm up and hits Wolf in groin, forcing him to drop the burning 2x4. The bloody heap of Hall gets to his feet quickly grabbing the staggered Wolf and putting him back down with a snap powerbomb onto the burning rags! It's Wolf's turn to cry out in pain!

Baxter: Oh c'mon guys... Enough already.

Hall jumps up and puts both down feet into Wolf's chest, stomping him hard and forcing him back down onto the burning pile. For good or ill, he's put out the small fire. Hall picks up the 2x4, the flame has almost died, but it's still there... He brings it down, but Wolf knocks it away as he blocks the shot with his forearm. He grabs Hall and rolls him up into a small package and G Rich quickly slapping a count. Hall manages to kick out a millisecond before the three!

Langdon: And Hall is still in this one!

Piers: Impressive, but you've gotta believe both men just want this to end, soon.

Wolf sits back in disbelief. Seeing Hall stirring still, Wolf quickly hops up. He pulls Hall off the mat and puts him in position then hits a quick FINAL HOWL! He's about to cover, but stops short. Deciding to pull Hall back up to put him in position again before hitting ANOTHER FINAL HOWL! This time, he hooks the leg.
    Kick out.

Langdon: RYAN HALL KICKS OUT OF TWO FINAL HOWLS!!!

Wolf gets back to his feet and he grabs Hall by his hair. G-Rich pushes Wolf away from his friend. Wolf gets into G-Rich's face and he starts screaming at him. G-Rich backs away and Wolf goes after Hall again. He picks him up high for the THIRD FINAL HOWL! G-Rich blasts Wolf in the ribs with the 2x4! Wolf release the hold of Hall to grab his ribs. Hall lands on his feet and hits Wolf with INFERNO CUTTER! Hall covers.

Langdon: G-Rich just hit Wolf with the 2x4! He screwed Wolf out of the belt here tonight!!! This is disgusting!!!

Piers: G-Rich couldn't watch the destruction of his last friend anymore!

Kick out!

McDonald: AND WOLF KICKS OUT OF THE INFERNO CUTTER!

G-Rich looks down like if he was ashamed for what he just did. But Hall is not done. Hall helps Wolf to his feet and he delivers ANOTHER INFERNO CUTTER! He covers again. G-Rich hesitates for a moment before starting the count.

KICK OUT!

Baxter: WOLF KICKS OUT AGAIN!

Ryan Hall can't believe it! He picks Wolf up again and he delivers a THIRD INFERNO CUTTER!!!

3!

Winner: "The Last King" Ryan Hall

G-Rich lifts Hall's arm, but the man doesn't seem to notice. He just stares at Wolf. After a few moments, Wolf gets to his feet. He turns his head and spits blood onto the canvas. He calls for the mic.

Wolf: Hall, when I think of you holding The Undisputed Title, my stomach turns. My stomach turns and I want to vomit all over the floor of the greatest Professional Wrestling Event in the history of Professional Wrestling. And I don't want to do that. Because this place is special, Hall. The belt has seen some of the greatest battles in the history of this company. Now, I don't want to live in the past or anything, but to me... It's what makes this belt special. The brutal wars over that belt that occured in this very ring, fought by men that are heads and shoulders better than you will ever be, men who you are not fit to hold the jockstrap of. Men that held that belt. Men that shed blood, sweat and tears for that belt. And you? That pisses me off.

Hall is about to take the mic, but Wolf cuts him off, shouting over the crowd.

WOLF: EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DONE, I'VE DONE FOR THESE MOTHERF*CKERS IN THESE MOTHERF*CKING SEATS! WHEN THEY NEEDED SOMEONE TO LOVE, I GAVE THAT TO THEM! WHEN THEY NEEDED SOMEONE TO HATE, I GAVE THAT TO THEM TOO! EVERYTHING THAT HAS LED TO MY SUCCESS — WHICH FAR SURPASSES YOU. I HAVE MADE THE DIVISIONS WORTH A DAMN! I HAD THE BEST X-TITLE FEUD IN THE HISTORY OF THAT BELT WITH DARNELL PORTER! I HAD THE GREATEST NORTH AMERICAN TITLE FEUD WITH ANTHONY JACKSON! I WAS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE REBIRTH OF TAG TEAM DIVISION! I HAD THE GREATEST WORLD TITLE FEUDS WITH YOU AND CHRIS KENNEDY — I CAN ATTRIBUTE EVERYTHING TO THESE MOTHERF*CKERS IN THESE MOTHERF*CKING SEATS! HOLDING THAT BELT, THAT HONOR, IN YOUR UNGRATEFUL, PETULANT HANDS SPITS IN THE FACE OF EVERY SWINGING DICK THAT HAS EVER HELD THAT TITLE! THE BIGGEST AND LONGEST SWINGING DICK OF THEM ALL BEING YOURS TRULY! SO YOU CAN UNDERSTAND HOW THAT MAKES ME WANT TO RIP OFF YOUR FUCKING HEAD AND SHIT DOWN THE FUCKING STUMP ON YOUR SHOULDERS!! SO WHAT THESE MOTHERF*CKERS IN THESE MOTHERF*CKING SEATS NEED RIGHT NOW? IT'S NOT SOMEONE TO LOVE, IT'S NOT SOMEONE TO HATE, IT'S SOMEONE TO SLAP AWAY THE THREATS TO THE TRADITION THAT IS THE VERY FOUNDATION OF THE BUILDING YOU STAND IN RIGHT NOW, ASSHOLE!

The crowd cheers.

Wolf: But I can't do that anymore. All the greatest feuds and matches I had have one thing in common. I lost them all. I'm just another guy who thought he could accomplish great things only to end up losing on every turn. Nobody remmembers a loser. My time is coming to an end. There is no place for me in the future, so it's only right that I end this here and now. The only thing that is left for me is the endless obscurity. ITS TIME FOR ME TO GO! I WILL STAND ON THE CLIFF OF THE OBSCURITY! AND I WILL JUMP IN THE VOID AND THIS ENTIRE COMPANY WILL BE RID OF ME. My end will not be the bittersweet one I have been fantasizing about. No applauding crowds on their feet with tears in their eyes, no video montages and award presentations... My end is nothing but bitter. All of my courage and all of my skill were just not enough. I'm done.

He drops the mic and rolls out under the bottom rope. He walks outside of the cell to a huge fanfare. The beaten and tired Wolf scans the crowd with a 1,000-yard stare. Slowly, he lifts his right arm into the air, fist clenched. Twenty-thousand and sixty-six fists go up into the air, this brings a soft smile to Wolf's lips. He limps away from the ring and up the ramp as more trainers, officials and medical personnel run past him.

Back in Business...fades to black.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Excellent PPV

[I WIN]

Status

Anyone who gives reviews (out of 10, or just descriptive reviews) on the matches - that involves, you know, reading the match write-ups and truly enjoying and appreciating the hard work of a handful - receives a promo review from me next week for FN.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 04-10-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Status

Show credits

Match Writers - TGO (4), Jason Gryphon (2), Altyrell (1), WOLF (1), Drew Stevenson (1), ShauntotheMaxx (1), iMatt (1), and PAJ (1)

Segment writers - TGO, PAJ, ETE

Graphics - iMatt (all of them)

Match graders - TGO, King TE, iMatt, JD (Jiggy John Elway), and ETE

A sincere "thank you" to every person who RP'd, wrote segments, graded RPs, wrote matches, created graphics, reviewed RPs, commented and reviewed results, and overall has been a part of the FWA for the past six months helping us make the WrestlingClique our new home.

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

This was a PPV on the creative level of Wrestlemania. You have a champion being stripped of his title, the return of one of the greatest of all time in Chris Kennedy, you have a new North American Champion (Thank you Shane and Thomas for bringing me to my limit), and you have Wolf quitting after another epic battle with Ryan Hall. I can honestly say that the Future of this company is the best that it has been since before our previous home died. I did my best writing the Tag Team Title Match and the NA Title match so I hope the competitors enjoyed my work. I am proud and honored to be the North American Champion and I will continue to strive to get better in my RPs.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I can honestly say this is one of the greatest PPVs we've ever had in the FWA!

Every match was written so well, PAJ you did amazing work with our match from the use of the chain to the girlpower of Mrs Lucia helping out Gabby, I really enjoyed it. You worked in both characters strengths really well too.

The prematch looks at the feuds was a great touch as well.

And great work with all the banners Matt.

Congrats to Gryphon on being the new NA Champ.

And finally...Wolfys not allowed to leave!

Intercontinental Champion

Status

sweet mother mercy. incredible is all i can say. gryphon now na champ. golden walking away oppose to finishig off rondo. nice fnish. cheers to shake and wolf for facing you two. interesting conclusion to back in business
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

Great show, fantastic work by everyone to produce one of the best PPVs we had. Everyone stepped up and upped their game. Congrats to Jason Gryphon on becoming the NA champion, I know you'll treat her well.

Mrs Lucia?! You devious wench!

Quote Originally Posted by ETE View Post
    Every match was written so well, PAJ you did amazing work with our match from the use of the chain to the girlpower of Mrs Lucia helping out Gabby, I really enjoyed it. You worked in both characters strengths really well too.
    Thanks , I like to keep matches even and put across strengths of everyone in the match and Im glad you enjoyed it and congrats on the victory.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

This was a phenomenal PPV... Amazing, awesome, astonishing, astounding, awe-inspiring, so good it could break a thesaurus.

This is personally one of my favorite PPVs in FWA history and I have been around (active or non-active I still read them) since 2006, so that's saying a lot. Probably the best built up PPV we have ever had. Everything just came together perfectly... With a few exception like Divine's absence and Kennedy/Carter's last second returns (which is awesome BTW) all the matches on the main card were excellently built up and it was just a blast for me to be a part of it. This company has come so far and after so god damn many close calls we always managed to turn it around and survive. In 2006 this fed almost died and everyone came together, got rid of the second brand called Thursday Night Throwdown and started the new era with a PPV called Back In Business. The name was quite literal at the time and I debuted coincidentally at this same PPV. NINE years later it is the start of yet ANOTHER new era with a new home and once again this PPV carries quite a literal meaning to it. I would like to thank everyone who stayed with us through everything the most and thank you to everybody for pitching in with the move and helping keep us alive despite losing all our history and archives. The community lived and we now have a feeling of home back... It's the start of a new era in the FWA and with guys like Kennedy and Carter returning our roster only continues to bolster an immense amount of stars and great writers.

Another huge special thanks to Wolf. He has stepped down as a mod and is focusing on school work at the moment which should always be one's top priority. Thank you for all the hard work and pulling other people's weight (like my own) for the better part of your reign as mod. You're a hard kind to understand and sometimes hard to get along with but despite all of it I would call you my friend. Not only have you opened my eyes to the better wonders of the anime world but you helped make my character relevant again and our tag team The Ronnin was a huge highlight for me. I will stop all the over-the-top bro love now and just finish with...

Good work everyone... Keep going and let's make this new era ten times better than the last one and show everyone at WC why we have lasted nine years... It's the passion baby... Feel that passion!

Status

Wanted to get peoples thoughts on PPV results posting style since we tried something new this time. In past, everything has been in one thread and we've always posted in 3-4 parts with time increments. The parts thing is to break up long blocks of text and let you breathe but the time delays were just because stuff comes in late and getting as much posted early seemed like a positive for people. The negative is it kind of seems sloppy and when I read results I'd rather read it all in one sitting.

This time the pre-show was in a separate thread. That was new. And the results all came at once in three parts.

Another thing, and ETE touched on this, were the banners and "hype video" recap thingies a big hit? Or did they clutter the results and overall seem awkward?

Its always tough to give a TV-like feel to a written show, but it's what I strive for and any and all opinions are appreciated.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

I thought everything was perfect. I loved the format and the pre-show in separate results. The pre-hype stuff was the best addition in my opinion. Just like I always have to watch the pre-hype video before UFC fights this felt just like that. It jolts your memory and get you in the mindset of the feud rather than just jumping into the match. It really sets the mood so to speak.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    This time the pre-show was in a separate thread. That was new. And the results all came at once in three parts.
    I actually liked that they were two separate threads, one for the Pre-Show and one for the Main Show. That way, it gives the audience a nice appetizer before the Main Course. And thankfully, the Pre and Main Show's Threads weren't that long in between.

Another thing, and ETE touched on this, were the banners and "hype video" recap thingies a big hit? Or did they clutter the results and overall seem awkward?
    Pro - I actually liked the Recap thing because it felt more like how WWE PPV's are, where they show the history leading up to the Match, cause with Jethro and my Match, showing what took place on the FN before, with Jethro getting "kicked out" and then what happened with the wedding, emphasized the personal blood between Jethro and Vincent, and it added the extra element to the betrayal of Amber against Vincent. I'd like to note that I didn't know that TGO or the rest of the Mods were going to do the recap before the Match.

Con - With the date(s), it took me a while to realize that it was what happened the Fight Night before the PPV. So perhaps, if you keep these Recaps going forward, perhaps indicating something like (for example) "Previously on April 4th Episode of Fight Night" and "Later that same night" or something along those lines, to indicate when/which Fight Night or PPV's such & such took place.

[I WIN]

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by King Epicity View Post
    I thought everything was perfect. I loved the format and the pre-show in separate results. The pre-hype stuff was the best addition in my opinion. Just like I always have to watch the pre-hype video before UFC fights this felt just like that. It jolts your memory and get you in the mindset of the feud rather than just jumping into the match. It really sets the mood so to speak.
    Agreed, it reminds us why these two (or more) guys (or girls [or it, in case of Divine]) are fighting each other and aren't just thrown in as a "filler match"

[I WIN]

Boobage Expert

Status

I liked the format a lot it made sense and broke stuff up appropriately. Like alt I think maybe some more clarification on the flashbacks so the dates aren't confusing but the breaking up the PPV made it feel less cluttered. I know you had to do almost all of the hype videos TGO so it'll be easier to execute once everyone starts submitting hype videos before the matches that need them whether it be PPV or regular FN.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

The Franchise

Status

Absolutely beautiful show top to bottom... Really have to echo TE on this one... has to be one of my favorite PPVs of all time. Everything came together beautifully... the matches were great. The previews were a great idea... Back in Business is suppose to be our marquee event, where the world watches... Made absolute sense to preview everything like that. It's just a trip... Fantastic show. Incredible main event... Not to keen on Hall retaining lol but yeah, definately interested in seeing where this goes. Top to bottom, incredible show... Again... Just awesome

And last but not least. Thank you Alty. Our match is in-fucking-credible. Love it bro.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ShauntotheMaxx View Post
    Absolutely beautiful show top to bottom... Really have to echo TE on this one... has to be one of my favorite PPVs of all time. Everything came together beautifully... the matches were great. The previews were a great idea... Back in Business is suppose to be our marquee event, where the world watches... Made absolute sense to preview everything like that. It's just a trip... Fantastic show. Incredible main event... Not to keen on Hall retaining lol but yeah, definately interested in seeing where this goes. Top to bottom, incredible show... Again... Just awesome

And last but not least. Thank you Alty. Our match is in-fucking-credible. Love it bro.
    No problem, were you surprised at how I specifically had Amber betray Vincent?

[I WIN]

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I skimmed through the results earlier due to getting ready to work but I've read through most of it now and I have to praise Goldy, Shaker, Jeebus or whoever else it was that put the feud and particularly that match together. It was such a unique feud, and so well handled with the aspect of Golden wanting to repair the friendship and Rondo just wanting to win. The ending of the match was beautiful and I mean that, Rondo at Devins mercy,but he doesn't annihilate him after Ryan apologises, Devin does just enough to win, and then they leave as friends. Epic!

Quote Originally Posted by **)PAJ(** View Post
    Great show, fantastic work by everyone to produce one of the best PPVs we had. Everyone stepped up and upped their game. Congrats to Jason Gryphon on becoming the NA champion, I know you'll treat her well.

Mrs Lucia?! You devious wench!

Thanks , I like to keep matches even and put across strengths of everyone in the match and Im glad you enjoyed it and congrats on the victory.
    You did that very well, PAJ-Gabby was a fun feud, produced some fun back and forths, great promos and a great match.

Wanted to get peoples thoughts on PPV results posting style since we tried something new this time. In past, everything has been in one thread and we've always posted in 3-4 parts with time increments. The parts thing is to break up long blocks of text and let you breathe but the time delays were just because stuff comes in late and getting as much posted early seemed like a positive for people. The negative is it kind of seems sloppy and when I read results I'd rather read it all in one sitting.

Its always tough to give a TV-like feel to a written show, but it's what I strive for and any and all opinions are appreciated.
    Posting the whole BIB main card at once was better than how we usually post it bit by bit in my opinion.

The banners/hype videos were an instant hit in my opinion. It gave it that Wrestlemania feel, which is what BIB is. The little things like that, coupled with how well every match was written and the fact 90% of the feuds had such a long and well done build. The top three matches in particular date back to the second Fight Night on WC and culminated here at BIB 3-4 months later.

Thread Information