Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2013 - The NXT Generation

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

WWE 2013 - The NXT Generation

The NXT Generation

Inside WWE headquarters, there’s a closed door meeting about to take place. Vince and Stephanie McMahon, along with Triple H and John Laurinaitis are all seated along one side of the table with folders in front of them looking at the empty chair on the other side.

Triple H: Does anybody know who this guy is?

John Laurinaitis: I’ve heard of him, but I don’t think anyone’s ever met him in person.

Stephanie McMahon: *shuffles through the papers in the file in front of her* I know he’s got some connections to the independent circuit and New Japan Pro Wrestling, but other than that I’ve got nothing on him more than what’s in this file.

Vince McMahon: I don’t like this. I want to know everything about a person before I even start talking business with them.

The door to the conference room opens and a secretary walks in and holds the door open.

Secretary: Your 4 o’ clock appointment is here.

They all stand as a 6’2” man in a business suit walks in. He walks past the secretary and thanks her for the introduction. He walks over to shake their hands as they all take in the sight of him. He’s dressed in a blue Japanese-style (Nehru collar) suit and looks about as clean cut as anyone could expect from a mystery businessman. After they all shake hands, they all take their respective seats. The man places his briefcase on the table and removes 4 portfolios. He gives them to the secretary, who places a portfolio in front of each member of the board. He closes the briefcase and puts it on the floor.

???: I’d like to thank you for meeting with me on such short notice and with such little knowledge of who I am or my intentions for this meeting.

Vince McMahon: Well when Jim Ross recommended that we meet with you, we were skeptical at first. But when he told us that your ideas could revolutionize our company, we decided to hear your proposal out.

???: And I thank you for doing so. My name is Devon Cross. As Mr. Ross explained, I have several ideas and a proposal for your consideration. First of all, I apologize in advance if my comments come across as harsh or insulting in any way. But I don’t really like to mince words when discussing business.

Vince: *smirks* I believe everyone at this table is thick-skinned enough to take some honest crtiticism. Go ahead.

Devon: Thank you sir. With Raw’s expansion to 3 hours, the ratings have begun to decline. Smackdown’s ratings aren’t really doing any better either. Even with The Rock’s involvement with the WWE Championship, the numbers just aren’t where you’d expect or want them to be. I believe I have an answer to this problem, but it starts at a different avenue than you might expect.

Devon stopped to survey the looks of the board members. Since all of them were neutral, he continued.

Devon: The problem is the talent and the content of the shows. Raw may have expanded to 3 hours, but the amount and quality of wrestling in the show hasn’t really expanded with it. The talent pool needs enhancing. But most of your developmental talent is not ready for a call up to the main rosters to help with your ratings problem. The proposal I have is to let me take charge of the NXT show and talent. Give me control over the roster and I guarantee that the ratings for NXT will increase over the next 4 weeks. If they do, we can talk about more ideas I have. If not, then I’m fired.

The board members all had mixed reactions.

Triple H: *shakes his head in disbelief* So let’s say, for a millisecond, that we’re even remotely interested in your proposal. What experience do you have running a roster or a program? Do you have any initial plans that we could take a look at?

Devon: In the portfolios in front of you are some of my initial roster changes. The portfolio also contains profiles for 6 wrestlers who I’ve been in personal contact with. Each one of them has agreed to sign with the WWE provided that my terms are met. I believe you recognize some, if not all, of the names.

All of the board members looked at the profiles, then at each other in shock.

Vince: And you guarantee that these 6 will sign if we have a deal?

Devon: That’s correct.

The board members all looked at each other again and then back to Devon.

Vince: Mr. Cross, it’s a very interesting proposal. We’ll of course have to take some time to deliberate and we’ll contact you with our decision.

Devon and the board members all stand.

Devon: Thank you for your time and for the chance to present my proposal to you all. I hope to hear from you soon.

They all shake hands and Devon leaves. When the door closes behind him, Vince blows a gasket!

Vince: Who the hell does he think he is?! Insulting my roster like that?! I’ve spent countless hou-

He stops as he takes in the glares of the others.

Vince: -we’ve spent countless hours putting together the best talent pool available for the WWE universe to have the best product possible and he comes in here and says it’s crap?!

Stephanie: Hold on Dad. Don’t you see the beauty part of all this? These 6 alone are worth the deal!

Vince: Steph, you can’t be serious.

Triple H: Actually, I see where she’s going with this. The roster changes this guy wants to make aren’t that impactful in the long run. And they’re pretty much all changes I would’ve suggested making in his situation anyway. Besides, they said they would sign as long as we signed on to his proposal. He didn’t say anything about what happens if he fails.

John: Overall sir, we’d come out ahead on this deal. Worst case scenario we’d let him run NXT until we see there’s no progress, fire him, and be left with not only a good roster to develop but these 6 signed with us! It’s a win-win!

Vince: I’m not sure about this. I’m just not sure. But I suppose we could take a deeper look at his changes and see if we could accommodate this plan for now.

Triple H: I’m just wondering how he got them all to sign in the first place.

Devon: *outside on the phone* Yeah, they’re biting. My foot’s in the door. Next step is to break it wide open.

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

Re: 2013 - The NXT Generation

This is a great start to a project and i am biting much like Vince haha. I am intrigued to see where you go with this and what happens next. I am wondering who the six superstars are he has signed and what will happen with them. I can't remember seeing a project like this on here before so i will definitely be following. Good job and also neat presentation.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Interesting proposal indeed. I am very intrigued to find out who the 6 are, only thing i can add is that they must be TNA, as the WWE would have the financial muscle to sign anyone else if they really wanted to.

Hoping that you go with a mixture of talent and good luck with this, I will be reading.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

The talks between Devon Cross and WWE had been going well for the most part. They had one final meeting by teleconference because Cross had to go to Japan on business. Triple H, Stephanie, Vince, and John were all sitting around the conference table about to call Cross.

Vince: So this will be the last meeting we have. If Cross’s final proposal is acceptable, we’ll give him the green light now and he’ll have control of NXT in a few weeks.

Stephanie makes the call. The speakerphone rings for a while before Cross picks up.

Devon: Sorry for the delay. I was speaking with a member of my potential roster.

John: Wait a minute. You went to Japan to recruit?! We haven’t even approved your final roster yet!

Devon: I was simply negotiating a potential deal that’s all. I like to give anyone I’m approaching the courtesy of speaking with them face to face. Besides, a portion of my prospective roster is here, so I could meet with most of them at once instead of calling them all one by one. Speaking of which, I’d like to email you my final roster for approval if you’re ready to receive it.

Vince: Go ahead.

Devon sent the email and it came up on the screen. As they all read the roster, they saw that it had drastically changed since the one he handed them weeks ago. And they also noticed something else.

John: What the hell is this?! This isn’t anywhere close to what we agreed on!

Triple H: Where are the 6 you promised us?! They’re nowhere on this list! Were you screwing with us or something?!

Devon: Everyone please calm down and I’ll explain. First of all, I did say the roster I handed you were initial changes that I would make, not final changes. Second, the six aren’t part of this list because they’re not going to be on the roster right away.

Vince: Damnit! Do you have a deal with them or not?!

Devon: Yes. My deal with them is in writing and their contracts are drawn up. They’ve even gone so far as to sign them already. Their contracts are just waiting on your approval Vince. And so is the rest of the roster. I have initial deals set for them in that email I just sent. They should contain the salaries that they’ll consider working for and any other terms some of them may be requesting.

Stephanie: Terms? What terms?

Devon: Nothing major. Like some people just want their initial flight to the states paid for by the WWE. But I took care of their terms already.

John: We didn’t give you any money to…

Devon: It’s not coming out of the WWE’s pocket. It’s at my own expense. I’m just going to fly them back with me in my jet. Don’t worry about it. Everything’s pretty much taken care of. If we still have a deal, I just need their contracts written up, reviewed, and ready to be signed by next week.

John: Next week? Why next week?

Devon: Because that’s when I’ll be flying back. A couple of people need to cut ties with their current promotion, get ready to head out, etc. I’ll need all their contracts by next week, but I’ll need at least a verbal agreement today and a written one tomorrow.

Stephanie: Hold on for a minute.

Stephanie puts him on hold and looks up at the others.

Stephanie: So what does everyone think? Is it a yes or a no?

Vince: *mumbling something under his breath* I’m not sure anymore. Before, it was a minor change and 6 big additions. Now, it’s a massive change and I’m unsure that he even has them signed on at all.

Triple H: I’m just not sure about the roster change. It’s a much heavier impact to what we’ve spent time building than we’d originally anticipated.

John: I’m more concerned about the impact to the talent. To be let go like that due to new management is pretty devastating. Besides that, what do we tell them? Sorry but you can’t work here because you didn’t make the cut?

Stephanie: Well I still think it’s a good idea.

All 3 men glared at her with disbelief as she put up her hand to explain.

Stephanie: Granted it’s a major change, but it’s not like we haven’t done it before. And if this guy’s promising newer talent that we can develop into superstars, why not? And if we’re still concerned about the 6 people, then we’ll just ask for the contracts upon approval. Okay?

They all looked at each other for approval. Triple H was the first to nod, then John, then Vince. Vince rocked back in his chair.

Vince: Then it’s settled. We’ll go with his proposal. And if things don’t turn out the way he guarantees they will, we’ll send him packing just as fast as we approved it.

Stephanie took the call off of hold.

Vince: Mr. Cross, we have a deal. We’ll need those contracts that are already signed sent to us as soon as possible.

Devon: Thank you very much. Believe me, you will not regret this decision. Everything will be delivered to you tomorrow. Once again, thank you.

Vince: No problem.

Both parties hung up and Devon immediately began dialing another number. He chased down a couple of people and told them to pack their bags and covered his other ear to drown out the screams of excitement.

Devon: *on the phone* Yeah it’s me. It’s set. Yeah they agreed to everything. I don’t think they suspect a thing. It’s time to break the castle down from the inside.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Over the course of that week, everything went according to plan. Cross sent the WWE the 6 contracts he promised. The WWE in turn reviewed and drew up contracts for the roster as he requested. Cross reviewed them again and sent them off to the wrestlers for their approval and signatures. That following Monday, Cross once again walked into the WWE’s board room with all the contracts in hand for delivery. This time, however, only John Laurinaitis and Triple H were waiting on him. They stood and shook hands.

Devon: Gentlemen. It’s nice to see you again. After this meeting, I believe our business should be somewhat concluded. Here are the contracts literally signed, sealed and delivered as promised.

John: Thank you. *Takes contracts* You really didn’t have to come down here personally to do that.

Devon: Actually, I did. I needed your help to get in contact with a couple of people and set up meetings with them.

Triple H: I thought you were done signing talent.

Devon: I am. I’m trying to set up meetings with these men so I could talk to them about possibly being involved with NXT in other ways, like trainers.

John: We have the best training staff set up right now. Why do you need more?

Devon: *sighs* I understand your reasons for questioning my methods, but I’m not trying to insult your staff or anything. I’m merely trying to get what I consider to be the very best to help.

Triple H: Who are you trying to get a hold of?

Devon: Edge, Shawn Michaels, and Steve Austin.

John and Triple H looked at each other, then at Devon. Devon decided to answer before they could ask.

Devon: I’m just trying to get meetings with them. I’d just like a time that works for their schedule so I can fly out and meet with them face to face.

Triple H: I’ll call them for you, but I’m not so sure they’d be willing to do it.

Devon: Thank you very much.

Triple H: No problem.

Devon stood up and walked out the door. Triple H reached for his phone while shaking his head.

Triple H: Fat chance in hell they go for it.

Triple H, true to his word, set up the meetings. Devon flew out to each of their homes. He first visited Edge. Edge was very resistant, insisting that he couldn’t train anyone in his condition. Devon told him that he wouldn’t be physically training the roster and that he’d just be working on character development, promo work, and maybe some storyline writing. Edge said he would consider it, and Devon left him to his thoughts.

Next was Shawn Michaels. Shawn was a little less hesitant than Edge, but he also didn’t want to do any physical training with the roster. Devon told him that he’d be working on technique and character development as well. Shawn also said he would consider his offer.

The last meeting he had was at the Broken Skull Ranch with Steve Austin. They sat down inside and as soon as they did…

Steve: The answer’s no.

Devon: No to what?

Steve: No to whatever it is you came here to ask me. I only took this meeting because Triple H is a good friend of mine and I at least wanted to lay eyes on you before I made up my mind.

Devon: Did Triple H tell you what I wanted?

Steve: He told me it had to do with training the NXT roster. And the answer is no. I’m in no condition to train anyone right now because of my recent surgeries and I’ve got a lot going on right now as far as TV appearances and Redneck Island.

Devon: Edge said the same thing about his condition when I asked him.

Steve: What’d you tell him?

Devon: The same thing I came here to tell you. I didn’t really have any intention of bringing you on as a physical trainer. I wanted you to train the roster in character development, promo development, and generally how to get over with an audience.

Steve looked at Devon with a stare as if he was trying to see into his soul to tell if he was lying. Devon noticed, but was undeterred.

Devon: And I’m aware of your schedule. I also wasn’t asking you to come on full time. I just wanted to know if you would consider coming on a flexible schedule.

Steve: How flexible?

Devon: As flexible as you need it to be. Whenever you have some time and you feel like helping out.

Steve: So how much are we talking about for my flexible time?

Devon: That’s entirely up to you. The negotiations would be between you and the WWE as far as the contracts go.

Steve: I understand you talked to Edge and Shawn. Why do you need me too?

Devon: Because you understand where my roster is right now. You understand being in that place where you want to be called up to the main roster, but you’re frustrated. You’re frustrated because you know you’d be good if they’d give you the ball, but you’re still too green to catch it and run with it. You know what it’s like to need and receive help from people that have been in the business longer or have had more success. It’s like if you can get them on your side, you’re one step closer to getting where you want to be.

Steve looked at Devon, then cocked his head to the side, grinned and chuckled.

Steve: You know what? I’ll do it.

Devon: *With a look of amazement and disbelief* Really? Thank you very much. I’ll call Triple H and let him know that he needs to get in touch with you for negotiations.

Devon and Steve shook hands and Devon started to walk out, but stopped.

Devon: If I may ask, what changed your mind?

Steve: You remind me of Heyman. You’ve got that same attitude and air about you. That firm belief in what you’re doing and the ability to not only make others see it, but to want to bust their asses and break their necks for your vision. It’s a rare quality these days.

Devon: Thank you.

Steve: No problem.

Devon left, feeling even more confident that his plan was working better than he’d hoped. Sure enough, Triple H received calls from Edge, Shawn Michaels, and Steve Austin. He was surprised to learn they had all accepted Devon’s offer. They negotiated deals and signed the contracts that week. Devon had one final meeting scheduled with the entire roster and the NXT staff. Everyone met at Full Sail University and took seats ringside as they watched Devon enter the ring and scan the room. He noticed that among the people, Triple H, Stephanie, Vince and even Paul Heyman had all decided to show up.

Devon: I know I say these two words a lot, but thank you. Thank you to everyone for coming and being involved with NXT. For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Devon Cross and I’ll be your new general manager. With that being said, I’d like you all to know what my vision for NXT is. I want to make NXT more than just a developmental brand. I want people to tune in to NXT to see the future of the WWE. And when I look out at the talent we have surrounding this ring the future is looking very bright in my opinion. I don’t want any of you to think of NXT as a pit stop on the way to the main roster. I want you to think of this as your brand. I want you to believe in yourselves and realize that NXT is the future of the WWE. *People start to stir and talk* I’m here to make sure that NXT stands tall beside the WWE. When people talk about what happened on Raw or Smackdown, I want NXT to be talked about either right alongside them or even before them. *A couple of people muttering affirmations* I’m envisioning an NXT that will be so great and will have such a strong following, wrestlers from all over the world will want to come to the WWE just to be in NXT! I truly believe that all of us will take NXT to a whole different level! This is your home and NXT your brand! *More people saying “Yeah!” or “That’s Right!”* This is your house! *The roster all say “Yeah!”* This is your time! *The roster all say “Yeah!”, “That’s Right!” and “Our Time!”* Whose time is it?!

Roster: Our Time!

Devon: Who’s house is it?!

Roster: NXT’s House!

Devon: Who are we?!

Roster: NXT!

Devon: Who are we?!

Roster: NXT!

Devon: Whose time is it?!

Roster: Our Time!

Devon: That’s right!

The roster stood on their feet and erupted in cheers. Devon looks out at the crowd and gets approving nods from Triple H, Stephanie, Vince, and Paul as they look on. Paul leans over to Vince.

Paul: You better keep him on as long as possible.

Vince: Why’s that?

Paul: If he ever leaves, he’ll be your biggest competition yet.

Vince took in Heyman’s thought as he watched Devon walk around the ring, firing up the staff and the roster. He glanced over at Triple H and Stephanie and they had the same look in their eyes. They all became concerned that his vision might become their nightmare.
    My BTB: 2013-The NXT Generation

[IMG]http://***************/46806_s.gif[/IMG]

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Rosters
    Champions

WWE Champion
    Dolph Ziggler (April 7th, 2013 - Present)
    The Rock (February 17th, 2013 - April 7th, 2013)
    CM Punk (November 20th, 2011 - February 17th, 2013)
    Alberto Del Rio (October 2nd, 2011 - November 20th, 2011)

NXT Champion
    Kaval (March 20th, 2013 - Present)
    Big E Langston (December 6th, 2012 - March 20th, 2013)
    Seth Rollins (July 26th, 2012 - December 6th, 2012)

NXT Championship Ranking Ladder
    Ranking Name
    #1 Alexander Rusev
    #2 Big E Langston
    #3 Ted DiBiase
    #4 Kenny Omega
    #5 Bray Wyatt
    #6 MVP
    #7 Shelton Benjamin
    #8 Douglas Williams
    #9 Richie Steamboat
    #10 Xavier Woods
    #11 Corey Graves

World Heavyweight Champion
    Dolph Ziggler (April 7th, 2013 - Present)
    Drew McIntyre (April 7th, 2013 - April 7th, 2013)
    Big Show (January 27th, 2013 - April 7th, 2013)
    Alberto Del Rio (January 8th, 2013 - January 27th, 2013)
    Big Show (October 8th, 2012 - January 8th, 2013)

WWE Tag Team Champions
    The Hoods (February 18th, 2013 - Present)
    Team Hell No (September 16th, 2012 - February 18th, 2013)
    Kofi Kingston and R-Truth (April 30th, 2012 - September 16th, 2012)

NXT Tag Team Champions
    British Ambition (January 30th, 2013 - Present)

United States Champion
    Bo Dallas (April 7th, 2013 - Present)
    Antonio Cesaro (August 19th, 2012 - April 7th, 2013)
    Santino Marella (March 5th, 2012 - August 19th, 2012)
    Jack Swagger (January 16th, 2012 - March 5th, 2012)

Intercontinental Champion
    Sheamus (May 19th, 2013 - Present)
    Wade Barrett (December 29th, 2012 - May 19th, 2013)
    Kofi Kingston (October 16th, 2012 - December 29th, 2012)
    The Miz (July 23rd, 2012 - October 16th, 2012)

Divas Champion
    Kharma (May 19th, 2013 - Present)
    Kaitlyn (January 14th, 2013 - May 19th, 2013)
    Eve Torres (September 16th, 2012 - January 14th, 2013)
    Layla (April 29th, 2012 - September 16th, 2012)

NXT Women's Champion
    Sara Del Rey (March 27th, 2013 - Present)

NXT Women's Championship Ranking Ladder
    Ranking Name
    #1 Beth Phoenix
    #2 Manami Toyota
    #3 Katie Lea
    #4 Bayley
    #5 Audrey Marie
    #6 Summer Rae
    #7 Paige

General Manager: Sting
    Superstars
    Alex Riley
    Antonio Cesaro

Brock Lesnar (Part-Time)
    Brodus Clay
    Chris Jericho
    (Injured)
    CM Punk

Daniel Bryan

Dean Ambrose

Dolph Ziggler

Epico
    Evan Bourne

Jack Swagger

John Cena

JTG

Kane

Kofi Kingston

Kurt Angle

Michael McGullicuty
    (On Hiatus)
    The Miz
    (Injured)
    Primo

R-Truth

Rey Mysterio

Roman Reigns

Ryback
    Samoa Joe

Santino Marella

Seth Rollins

Tensai
    The Rock
    (Part-Time)
    Triple H

Zack Ryder
    (Injured)

Divas

AJ Lee

Cameron
    Kaitlyn
    Kharma

Naomi

Tamina Snuka

Commentary Team

Jerry Lawler

Michael Cole

Ring Announcer

Justin Roberts

Managers

Zeb Coulter (with Jack Swagger)

Paul Heyman (with CM Punk and Brock Lesnar)

General Manager: Shawn Michaels
    Superstars
    AJ Styles
    Big Show
    Bo Dallas

Christian

Cody Rhodes

Curt Hawkins

Damien Sandow

Darren Young

Drew McIntyre

Ezekiel Jackson

The Great Khali

Heath Slater

James Storm
    Jey Uso

Jimmy Uso

Jinder Mahal

Justin Gabriel

Mark Henry

Randy Orton
    Robert Roode

Sheamus

Sin Cara
    (Injured)
    Titus O’ Neil

Tyson Kidd

Undertaker
    (Part-Time)
    Wade Barrett

Yoshi Tatsu

Divas

Aksana

Alicia Fox
    Brie Bella

Layla

Natalya
    Nikki Bella

Rosa Mendes

Announcers

Lillian Garcia

Tony Chimel

Commentary Team

John Bradshaw Layfield

Josh Matthews

Managers

Hornswoggle (with The Great Khali)

Ricardo Rodriguez (with Alberto Del Rio)

Interviewers

Matt Striker

Scott Stanford

General Manager: Devon Cross
    Superstars
    Adrian Neville

Big E Langston

Bray Wyatt

Corey Graves
    David Otunga

Douglas Williams

Eric Rowan

Jack Evans

Jeremy Buck

Kaval

Kassius Ohno

Kenny Omega
    Konnor

Luke Harper
    Mason Ryan

Max Buck
    MVP

Oliver Grey

Richie Steamboat

Shelton Benjamin
    Ted DiBiase
    Viktor

Xavier Woods

Divas

Audrey Marie
    Bayley

Beth Phoenix

Katie Lea

Paige

Sara Del Rey

Manami Toyota

Summer Rae

Commentary Team

William Regal

Joey Styles

Announcer

Byron Saxton

Interviewers

Josh Matthews

“Road Dogg” Jesse James

Tag Teams And Stables
    Team Hell No (Kane and Daniel Bryan)
    The Hoods (JTG and R-Truth)
    The Shield (Dean Ambrose, Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns)
    Primo and Epico

Team Rhodes Scholars (Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow)
    2MB (Heath Slater, and Jinder Mahal)

Prime Time Players (Titus O’ Neal and Darren Young)

The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso)

Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
    Beer Money, Inc. (James Storm and Robert Roode)

The Wyatt Family (Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan)
    British Ambition (Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey)
    The Young Bucks (Max and Jeremy Buck)
    Shelton Benjamin and MVP
    J-Pop Drop (Jack Evans and Yoshi Tatsu)
    The Ascension (Konnor and Viktor)
    David Otunga and Mason Ryan

Pay-Per View Schedule
    Royal Rumble – January 27th, 2013
    Elimination Chamber – February 17th, 2013
    Wrestlemania 29 – April 7th, 2013
    Extreme Rules – May 19th, 2013
    King Of The Ring – June 16th, 2013
    Backlash – July 14th, 2013
    Summerslam – August 18th, 2013
    Night Of Champions – September 15th, 2013
    Hell In A Cell – October 27th, 2013
    Survivor Series – November 24th, 2013
    TLC – December 15th, 2013

Last edited by Kilik; 04-25-2016 at 09:42 PM.

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

I can see what you are doing by trying to make NXT its own brand but ECW was testament that we do not need a third brand after all these years. NXT is a nice middle ground of a show that gets exposure from the WWE that FCW never got but without becoming a threat to Raw and SD, it makes its own stars without feeling like a bootcamp. This proposal just seems to undermine NXT being a new generation of Superstars by throwing people with far more experience than the main rosters in, the whole message of the brand is to create new stars but your new additions are returning champions and worldwide talents. It's like you've changed the whole meaning and intention, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it just doesn't seem like a great move in terms of realism. Nonetheless, I hope you have fun with this!

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Looking Glass View Post
    I can see what you are doing by trying to make NXT its own brand but ECW was testament that we do not need a third brand after all these years. NXT is a nice middle ground of a show that gets exposure from the WWE that FCW never got but without becoming a threat to Raw and SD, it makes its own stars without feeling like a bootcamp. This proposal just seems to undermine NXT being a new generation of Superstars by throwing people with far more experience than the main rosters in, the whole message of the brand is to create new stars but your new additions are returning champions and worldwide talents. It's like you've changed the whole meaning and intention, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it just doesn't seem like a great move in terms of realism. Nonetheless, I hope you have fun with this!
    I don't think you could be more wrong. ECW, in it's last few years, was great and an entertaining alternative to Raw and Smackdown.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Fire Walk with Me

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Grimes View Post
    I don't think you could be more wrong. ECW, in it's last few years, was great and an entertaining alternative to Raw and Smackdown.
    A simple 'I disagree' would have been sufficient enough. I'm not saying ECW was bad, I liked the influx of new stars but in comparison to the other shows it had very little put into it in terms of effort. I think the fact the two original brands still exist in comparison speaks volumes.

But I digress...

Sweet Meat

Status

And now you have NXT as what is essentially another brand. So...

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

I decided to do short match summaries for the recap. So if the match doesn't show details, it went down the exact same way that it did in the real event.

Royal Rumble Recap
    1/27/13

Phoenix, AZ

Antonio Cesaro vs The Miz (Pre-Show)

Winner and still United States Champion – Antonio Cesaro

Alberto Del Rio vs Big Show Last Man Standing
    The closing minutes of the contest were heated. Big Show went for the WMD and Alberto countered with the Cross Armbreaker on his left arm. Alberto kept the hold on for what seemed like an eternity while Big Show was screaming in agony. Big Show just barely managed to gain some momentum and roll to his feet. But Alberto was relentless and kept the hold on. Just when it looked like Big Show was going to tap out, he raised his right arm and delivered the WMD to Alberto while Del Rio’s head was still on the mat. Big Show backed off, nursing his arm with a look of desperation as the referee started to count.

Del Rio starts to stir…

Ricardo is willing the WWE Universe to help get Del Rio to his feet…

Del Rio starts to roll over to his side. The crowd is feverishly chanting his name as Big Show looks on in amazement…

Del Rio gets up to one knee with help from the ropes…

Big Show puts his right hand on his head in frustration as Ricardo and the WWE Universe cheer on Del Rio…

Del Rio’s knee starts to wobble. He loses his grip on the ropes and falls back down to the mat…

10!

Winner and New World Heavyweight Champion – Big Show

Team Hell No vs Team Rhodes Scholars

Winner and still WWE Tag Team Champions – Team Hell No

The Rock vs CM Punk
    The match was a close one. There were too many finishers attempted and reversed to count in the opening minutes. Close to the end, The Rock had CM Punk down and out with a spinebuster in the middle of the ring. He set up for the People’s Elbow. When he ran to the rope, the lights in the arena went off. The commentators were all in shock. Everyone heard a couple of slams in the ring. Michael Cole kept saying “It’s gotta be The Shield! It’s gotta be them!” JBL kept arguing that no one can see who or what is going on right now and to stop making assumptions. When the lights came back on, The Rock was laid out in the middle of the ring and Punk was draped over him! The referee put his hands on his head, then got down and counted.

2…

3!

Winner and still WWE Champion – CM Punk

Punk woke up and was confused, but ecstatic! Heyman came in the ring and celebrated with Punk until…

*No Chance In Hell!*

Vince McMahon walked out the entrance, shaking his head. He accused Punk of paying off The Shield to do that to The Rock and he almost stripped CM Punk of the title when…

*Special Op*

Vince McMahon looked up in the crowd and saw The Shield standing as a unit at the very top of the arena. JBL kept questioning if they were up there now, how were they able to attack The Rock? Michael Cole questions that if it wasn’t The Shield, then who was it?

Royal Rumble
    The final five in the match are John Cena, Sheamus, Ryback, Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho. They all start to square off and go back and forth for a while, trying to eliminate each other. Chris Jericho manages to get Dolph Ziggler over the top rope and out on the apron. Jericho does his triangle dropkick and catches Ziggler on the jaw. Jericho turns to concentrate on the other three while Ziggler turns, falls, and Big E Langston catches him before his feet hit the ground. Big E puts Ziggler back on his shoulder and rolls him back into the ring. Jericho, Sheamus, and Cena all concentrate their efforts on Ryback. Ryback fights them all off and starts to gain some momentum. He takes every one down with various clotheslines and power shots. He then sets up to hit the meathook clothesline on Jericho. Jericho’s getting up slowly by the ropes. Ryback runs full steam and Jericho pulls down the top rope. Ryback goes over and out to be eliminated! Jericho turns around and gets dropkicked by Ziggler! He goes over and out to be eliminated! Cena, Sheamus and Ziggler all back up and take opposite positions in the ring. They all taunt each other and start to brawl. Sheamus gets some momentum going and signals for the Brogue Kick on Ziggler! Ziggler makes it to his feet just in time to get taken right back off of them with a vicious Brogue Kick! But Ziggler gets sent through the middle rope and to the floor, so he’s still in. Cena and Sheamus go back and forth for a while. Cena goes for the Attitude Adjustment. Sheamus reverses and lands White Noise. He gets up and starts signaling for the Brogue again. Sheamus goes for it and Cena ducks under his foot. Sheamus gets his foot hung up over the top rope. Cena capitalizes and picks up Sheamus’s other leg and dumps him over the top! Cena starts celebrating, but the referee tries to remind him Ziggler’s still in the match. Before he can, Ziggler runs back in the ring and dumps Cena over the top!

Winner – Dolph Ziggler

Ziggler celebrates with Big E Langston as the Royal Rumble cuts out with John Cena out on the floor in disbelief as he stares with disappointment at the Wrestlemania 29 sign.

Quick Results
    Spoiler:

Antonio Cesaro (c) vs The Miz for the United States Championship- Winner: Antonio Cesaro
    Alberto Del Rio (c) vs Big Show Last Man Standing for the World Heavyweight Championship- Winner: Big Show
    Team Hell No (c) vs Team Rhodes Scholars for the WWE Tag Team Championship- Winner: Team Hell No
    CM Punk (c) vs The Rock for the WWE Championship- Winner: CM Punk
    Royal Rumble- Winner: Dolph Ziggler
    Last edited by Kilik; 05-24-2014 at 11:52 PM.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Raw Preview
    1/28/13

The Show Off Dolph Ziggler has won the 2013 Royal Rumble! Wasting no time, Ziggler has announced that he will reveal his choice on Raw. Since he still holds the Money In The Bank Briefcase for the World Heavyweight Championship, who will he challenge at Wrestlemania for their title?

CM Punk has retained the WWE Championship despite The Rock's guarantee that he would leave the Royal Rumble champion. But he didn't do it alone. And it wasn't The Shield. So who helped Punk ensure that he reached day 435 of his reign?

John Cena's dream to win the Royal Rumble has come to an abrupt end. What's next for the leader of the Cenation?

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

1/28/13

*Cult Of Personality*
    Raw kicks off with “Cult Of Personality” blasting through the speakers. CM Punk comes out with Paul Heyman holding the WWE title. They make their way to the ring. Punk enters the ring the same way The Rock normally does, mocking him. Punk grabs a microphone and starts laughing.

CM Punk: FINALLY, CM PUNK HAS KICKED THE ROCK OUT OF THE WWE!

Crowd boos

CM Punk: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, respect goes both ways jerks! Shut up while the people’s champ is talking!

Crowd boos louder

CM Punk: What’s the matter? Are you mad cause I knocked off your “savior” The Rock?

Crowd pops for The Rock, with Rocky chants all abound

CM Punk: Go ahead! Chant for him! You can cheer him all you want. It doesn’t change the fact that I did what I said I was going to do. I kicked his ass. I kicked his ass so badly, he’s gone back to Hollywood to stay because he knows he’ll be safe there. He now knows his role and he’s not coming back. And, in spite of all of you, I’m still the WWE Champion and the BEST IN THE WOOORRRRLLLLDDDD!

*Electrifying*

The Rock comes storming down the ramp as the crowd gives him a huge pop. He grabs a mic and gets in the ring and right in Punk’s face.

Rock: Look at you. Out here running your mouth like you think you crushed The Rock? Is that really what you think?

Punk: Go ahead…

Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

Punk sarcastically claps and has this look of fake surprise on his face.

Punk: Wow! I had no idea you were going to say that! What a shocker! What are you doing here? Are you here to spit out more of your ridiculously overused catchphrases? Getting in your last little bit of glory before you crawl back to Hollywood? Go ahead get your last ten minutes of …

Rock: SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

Punk gets angry as the crowd cheers. The Rock puts his hand up.

Rock: The Rock came out here to set the record straight. When I said I was going to end your reign as champion I meant it. And I’m not leaving the WWE until I do!

Crowd cheers

Rock: The Rock is back to get what’s his. And that’s the WWE Championship!

Crowd cheers louder

Rock: It took 3 people to stop The Rock from doing what he said he’d do at the Royal Rumble. It took the walrus, the crackhead and whoever the crackhead hired to beat me. But get something through your head jack! It’s gonna take an army to keep The Rock down!

Crowd cheers

Rock: So you can bring everyone you can pay off. It STILL won’t stop me from taking the title at the Elimination Chamber!

Crowd cheers as Punk looks outraged

Punk: What is it with you and your friend Cena?! You both think you have infinite chances at the title because you’re breathing?! You lost! You had your shot at the champ and you blew it! If you really want another shot, you can get at the back of the line and work your way up like everyone else. And maybe, just maybe, you’ll get another shot at me!

Mixed reaction as the crowd boos and there are faint cheers

Rock: Make no mistake about it Punk. I’m getting another shot at Elimination Chamber.

EXCUSE ME!

Crowd boos as Vickie Guerrero comes out and stands at the top of the entrance ramp

Vickie: I SAID EXCUSE ME!

Crowd boos again. Everyone in the ring turns and looks at Vickie

Vickie: Rock, you may think you run this show but you don’t. I’M in charge of Raw and I’LL say who gets a title shot! Since you didn’t defeat CM Punk at the Royal Rumble last night, you have to earn another shot if you want to face Punk at the Elimination Chamber Pay Per View.

Crowd boos Vickie’s decision as Heyman and Punk both applaud her.

Vickie: Punk, I wouldn’t be so happy if I were you.

Punk and Heyman stop clapping and look confused.

Vickie: I just got word from Mr. McMahon. Because of what happened in your match last night, he’s decided that the WWE Championship will be defended…inside the Elimination Chamber!

Crowd cheers as Punk gets upset.

Vickie: Tonight will start the qualifying matches for the Elimination Chamber match. The winners of these 4 matches will be entered into the Elimination Chamber. The losers will enter into a fatal four way match to determine the last entrant in the chamber. But just to add some flavor, the competitors won’t be announced until their matches. And Rock, you’ll be one of the people competing for a spot in the Chamber…tonight!

Crowd cheers as The Rock gets amped up. The Rock turns around and leaves, pointing at Punk and motioning that the title will be around his waist soon.

*Miracle*

The fans boo as Antonio Cesaro comes down to the ring waving the American flag. He gets in the ring and grabs a mic.

Cesaro: Thank you for the warm response for your United States Champion!

Crowd boos louder.

Cesaro: Now I know that you lazy, obese, poverty-stricken Americans are proud to have me representing your country, but after I win tonight and go on to the Elimination Chamber match, I will be representing the world as the next *Does his arm taunt* W-W-E CHAMPIOOON!

Crowd continues to boo.

*I Came To Play*

Crowd cheers as The Miz comes out and enters the ring for their match.

Qualifying Match: Antonio Cesaro vs. The Miz
    The match was a lot of back and forth action. In the end, Miz set up Cesaro for Skull Crushing Finale. Cesaro rolled out of it. Miz ran at Cesaro to keep the pressure on and was lifted into the air and hit the Very European Uppercut. Cesaro capitalized by picking Miz up and quickly hitting the Neutralizer for the win.

Winner by pinfall: Antonio Cesaro

Camera cuts to the backstage area, where Punk and Heyman are walking down a hallway.

Punk: What the hell is his problem Paul?! First he almost strips me of the title for something that I supposedly did, and then he puts me in the Chamber because he can’t prove it?! I know he’s old, but that’s no excuse!

Heyman: I’ve told you before, when Vince becomes obsessed with something, he’s not going to stop until he’s right or the person’s career is over.

They stop walking as they run into Mr. McMahon in the hallway.

McMahon: Nice job gentlemen. Punk, I didn’t realize that you and Heyman were magicians! You managed to kill the lights, get The Shield involved in your match, and get them back to the top of the arena in matter of seconds! That’s one hell of a trick you two pulled off.

Heyman: Mr. McMahon, …

McMahon: SHHUUUTTT UP!!

Crowd cheers as Heyman looks down and Punk looks offended.

McMahon: Now I know that you two are involved with Brad Maddox. And I also know you’re involved with The Shield. It’s just a matter of time before…

Punk: Before what?! Before you create some evidence out of thin air to back up your paranoia?! I’ve told you and I’ve told those jerks out there about 1,000 times now that I, nor Paul Heyman, have anything to do with Brad Maddox or The Shield. If you want to spend your time playing Watergate, then fine. Just don’t look so sad when I say I told you so.

Punk and Heyman walk away as Mr. McMahon looks on. He takes a phone call as they go to commercial break.

Commercial Break (Commercial hyping the Elimination Chamber PPV)

*Smoke And Mirrors*

Cody Rhodes made his entrance in typical fashion, accompanied with the crowd booing him the entire way down to the ring.

*Flight Of The Valkyries*

Daniel Bryan makes his way to the ring, encompassed by the WWE Universe chanting yes and his usual response of no. Bryan gets in a fan’s face and does the no taunt while the fan does the yes taunt. He finally enters the ring and the match begins.

Qualifying Match: Cody Rhodes vs. Daniel Bryan
    In the closing minutes of this closely fought contest, Daniel Bryan went for the running corner dropkick and Rhodes avoided the contact. Rhodes went for the Disaster Kick and Bryan ducked underneath it. Bryan followed up with a roundhouse to Cody’s head and missed. Rhodes grabbed Bryan and set him up for Cross Rhodes. Bryan reversed and hit a northern lights suplex and bridged for a pin attempt. Rhodes kicked out at 2. But as soon as he kicked out, Bryan locked up Rhodes in the Cattle Mutilation. Rhodes gave up, giving Bryan the submission victory and a spot in the chamber!

Winner by submission: Daniel Bryan

The commentators start talking about how the chamber is starting to shape up when their feed goes to static. The feed cuts back on to a handheld camera that is picked up by The Shield.

Ambrose: Ambrose…

Rollins: Rollins…

Reigns: Reigns…

Ambrose: I see people haven’t been paying attention to what we’ve been saying. We’re not here to be someone’s puppets. We’re here for justice.

Rollins: We’re not pawns in someone’s employ. We are The Shield. And we’re here to shield the WWE from any further injustice.

Reigns: It doesn’t matter who you are. No one’s safe from the Hounds of Justice. Not even the boss…

Ambrose: Believe that…

Rollins: And believe in The Shield!

Reigns: Believe In The Shield!!!!

The camera drops and the feed goes back to the arena.

*Here To Show The World*

Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to the ring, with Big E Langston and AJ skipping in tow. He comes down to the ring all smiles and AJ is no different. Before he starts to talk, AJ kisses him.

Ziggler: As great as that was babe, I think my performance at the Royal Rumble was even better! I went in first and came out the winner just like I said I would because I’m too damn good at this!

Mixed reaction as he taunts.

Ziggler: Now to the matter at hand. I’m sure that everyone wants to know which champion I’m going to beat at Wrestlemania. So who should it be? Should I take the World Heavyweight Championship and save my Money In The Bank contract if, by some miracle, I lose it before July?

Crowd boos more than cheers. Ziggler smiles.

Ziggler: That’s a great plan, but I’ve got an even better one. I’m going to be taking the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania!

More cheers than boos this time.

Ziggler: And who knows? Maybe I might cash this baby in on the same night and become the first Undisputed Champion in 11 years! And like everything I do, I’ll be the best Undisputed Champion this company has ever seen…

*Break The Walls Down*

The crowd pops as Chris Jericho walks to the ring. Ziggler and company look irritated to see him as he picks up the mic.

Jericho: Ziggler, would you please (Crowd chants along) SHUT THE HELLLL UP!

Crowd cheers as Ziggler gets mad.

Jericho: You think it’s going to be just that easy huh? You think it’ll be that simple? That you’ll just walk out of Wrestlemania with both titles because you’re you?

Ziggler shakes his head yes.

Jericho: I can tell you from experience it’s not that easy Junior! You see, I…

Ziggler: Is this the part where you remind everyone that you were the first ever Undisputed Champion because you beat Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock in the same night?

Crowd cheers for Austin and Rock.

Ziggler: Everybody already knows that. You’ve said it enough for everyone to remember. But that’s the past. The ancient past. I’m the future of this company Chris, not you. You had your time and you blew it. So why don’t you go back to hosting whatever second rate reality show you probably begged to be on to stay relevant?

Crowds oohs as Jericho scratches his chin. Jericho starts to leave the ring. When Ziggler, AJ and Big E turn around to taunt the crowd, Jericho grabs Ziggler and hits him with the Codebreaker! Jericho rolls out of the ring before Big E can get to him. Big E stares a hole through Jericho while AJ tends to Ziggler.

Commercial Break (Promo video of Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks in action. At the end, it has Omega and The Young Bucks repeating in succession “The place to be…” and then transitions to Big E Langston saying “…is N…X…T!”)

*Hallelujah Chorus*

Damien Sandow comes out to a chorus of boos. He walks to the ring with a microphone in hand.

Sandow: SILENCE! I AM ABOUT TO SPEAK!

Crowd boos even heavier.

Sandow: Now as opposed as I am to being placed in such a barbaric and vile structure as the Elimination Chamber, I will nevertheless defeat whomever my opponent might be to go on to that match and become not only the intellectual savior of you, the unwashed masses, but also your WWE Champion! YOU’RE WELCOME!

*The Time Is Now*

Sandow looks disturbed as John Cena comes out to his usual mixed reaction. He makes his usual entrance into the ring and the match begins.

Qualifying Match: Damien Sandow vs John Cena
    This match was all John Cena. Sandow never even got out of the gate. Cena made quick work of Sandow and hit the Attitude Adjustment for the win.

Winner by pinfall: John Cena

Camera cuts backstage as we see Daniel Bryan walking through the hallway and he finds Kane. Kane’s got (if it’s hard to believe) an even deeper scowl on his face than normal.

Bryan: What’s the matter with you?

Kane: …

Bryan: Did you see Dr. Shelby again or something?

Kane shakes his head no.

Bryan: Could it be that you’ve finally realized that I’m the tag team champions?

Kane shakes his head no again.

Bryan: Could it be…that I’ve qualified for the chamber match and you haven’t even been considered?

Kane turns to Daniel and looks down at him.

Bryan: Hey! Don’t get mad at me! It’s not my fault if only one of us could qualify and they chose the better half of the tag team champions.

Kane starts to hit Daniel, but then he hears his name announced for a qualifying match.

Kane: I guess they saved the best for last goatface.

Kane walks away and Bryan stands there repeating no over and over again.

*Veil Of Fire*

Kane makes his entrance and heads down to the ring. He sets off his pyro and waits for his opponent. But everyone knows by now that it’s…

*Electrifying*

The Rock comes out and warms up on the stage while the crowd goes nuts. The Rock makes his entrance and the match starts.

Qualifying Match: The Rock vs. Kane
    Kane dominates the early moments of the match. The Rock fights back, but it’s pretty much all Kane until Kane misses a corner clothesline. The Rock begins to get the momentum and hits the spinebuster to set up for the People’s Elbow. The Rock goes for it, but Kane grabs him by the throat before he can connect. Kane goes for the Chokeslam, but Rock counters with a float-over DDT. Rock gets back up and goes for the People’s Elbow again and connects. The Rock stalks Kane. The Rock goes for the Rock Bottom and gets reversed into a Chokeslam! Kane gets up and signals for the Tombstone Piledriver. But before he can get Rock up, Daniel Bryan comes out to ringside screaming no at Kane. Kane looks confused as Daniel screams “I AM NOT A GOATFACE!” Kane turns back around into the Rock Bottom. The Rock gets the cover and the win.

Winner by pinfall: The Rock

The Rock celebrates as Kane is furious and Raw goes off the air.

Elimination Chamber Pay-Per-View Card
    WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: CM Punk (c) vs The Rock vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro vs ???
    Last edited by Kilik; 05-25-2014 at 08:49 PM.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Here are some quick comments on your latest show. I really enjoyed the opening segment, nice set up for the coming weeks and ultimately the EC. The qualifying matches were okay, just every one of them was beyond predictable which I would have liked to see a bit of drama. I also wasnt a fan of a distraction leading to The Rock's win, kind of made him seem a week I thought. I am really interested to see where Ziggler goes here. I cant wait for that and will you actually give him both titles at WM, man talk about a career defining moment. Decent show and will continue reading in the future!

🔪 Cool·Vegan·Mom·Club 🌻

Status
      Country                    Canada

Why are the Bucks on the roster under their TNA names?

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kakarot View Post
    Why are the Bucks on the roster under their TNA names?
    I left them under those names so they'd be easily recognizable for TNA fans.

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

1/30/13
    Preview

NXT has a new General Manager, the mystery man Devon Cross. He has promised to address the NXT audience and says he has a message for the entire WWE Universe and for the NXT Champion, Big E Langston. What could he possibly have to say?

NXT has announced that there will be a Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the newly created NXT Tag Team Championships!

The returning Shelton Benjamin has told the world that he'll be entering the tournament and he'll announce his partner on the same night. Who could Shelton have selected to be his partner in his quest for the tag team gold?

Summer Rae, the self-proclaimed First Lady of NXT has issued an open challenge to any NXT diva on the roster who thinks they can compete with her. Who will step up to the challenge?

Confirmed Matches

Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey vs Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger vs Jeremy and Max Buck vs Shelton Benjamin and ???

Kaval vs Richie Steamboat

Kenny Omega vs Xavier Woods

Summer Rae vs ???

WWE Championship Elimination Chamber Match: CM Punk (c) vs The Rock vs John Cena vs Daniel Bryan vs Antonio Cesaro vs ???

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gun View Post
    Here are some quick comments on your latest show. I really enjoyed the opening segment, nice set up for the coming weeks and ultimately the EC. The qualifying matches were okay, just every one of them was beyond predictable which I would have liked to see a bit of drama. I also wasnt a fan of a distraction leading to The Rock's win, kind of made him seem a week I thought. I am really interested to see where Ziggler goes here. I cant wait for that and will you actually give him both titles at WM, man talk about a career defining moment. Decent show and will continue reading in the future!
    The distraction by Bryan wasn't to make Rock look weak like he needed help. It was to further demonstrate the issues of Team Hell No.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by kilik850 View Post
    The distraction by Bryan wasn't to make Rock look weak like he needed help. It was to further demonstrate the issues of Team Hell No.

I understand that, I am just saying that it did make him look a bit weaker in my opinion, whether intended or not

Architect of BTB Shield

Status

1/30/13

Joey Styles: Hello everyone and welcome to the new NXT! I’m Joey Styles on commentary along with the old villain William Regal.

William Regal: It’s a pleasure to be here. It’s sure been a whirlwind around here lately.

Styles: That’s right. We’re now under new management as “The American Dream” Dusty Rhodes has stepped down as General Manager and has been replaced by Devon Cross.

Regal: The only thing I know about him is that he’s had some experience on the independent circuit. Other than that, I have no idea of who this man is. But he’s promised to address the WWE Universe and our champion Big E Langston tonight.

Styles: Well you won’t have to wait long to find out what he has to say because here he comes!

*Mustang Nismo*

Bryon Saxton: Ladies and gentlemen, the new NXT General Manager, Devon Cross!

Devon comes out and the crowd cheers and claps. He walks down to the ring, shaking hands with the fans that are sitting by the ramp. He goes around the ring, shaking hands and giving high fives to the ringside fans. He enters the ring and accepts the microphone from Saxton and Saxton leaves as Cross gets ready to speak.

Cross: FULL SAIIIILLLLL!!!

Crowd pops

Cross: How’s everybody doing tonight?!

Crowd pops louder

Cross: That’s great! I’ve been all around the world from Japan to Mexico. I’ve been involved with a lot of wrestling companies. But I’ve never seen so much untapped talent in one place until I came to NXT!

Crowd cheers

Cross: We’ve got some great matches for you tonight. And we will also be crowning the first NXT Tag Team Champions in a 4 team gauntlet match in our main event!

Crowd pops

Cross: I’m not going to take up too much of your time out here because I know you came to see people walk the walk, not talk, talk, talk. So without further ado, Big E Langston would you join me in the ring please?

*I Can’t Keep Still*

Big E Langston comes out with the NXT Championship on his shoulder. The crowd cheers and starts a loud “FIVE!” chant as Big E walks to the ring chanting with them. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Cross: Thank you for joining me Big E. I wanted to talk to you about that *pointing at his championship*. I have one question to ask you that’s been burning in my mind and a question that I’m sure the NXT faithful want answered. Are you proud to be a champion?

Big E looks confused as Cross continues

Cross: I only ask because when I see you on Raw and Smackdown with Dolph Ziggler and AJ Lee, *Crowd boos* you’re never carrying the NXT Championship with you. Now I’m not an authority on the subject, but I don’t believe I’ve ever met a champion who doesn’t carry his title with him at all times.

Big E shifts the title to his other shoulder

Cross: To me, a champion, especially the top champion of a brand should always represent their brand wherever they go. And I wanted to ask why you’re not doing that.

Langston: You know, I never really thought that the title made the man. I think the man makes the title.

Crowd cheers as he continues

Langston: I don’t need to carry the title with me to represent my brand. I represent my brand just by being its champion and being the best champion that this brand’s ever seen.

Crowd pops and Cross shakes his head in agreement

Langston: And I plan on being champion for a very long time because there’s not a wrestler back there that can beat my 5 count!

Crowd cheers

Cross: I’m glad you brought that up Big E. I know you love competition. I also know that you don’t currently have a number one contender for your title. And everyone in the WWE Universe knows that you’ve wanted a 5-count since you’ve showed up here. So that’s exactly what I’ve got in store for you. Starting next week, you’ll be competing in an open 5-count challenge with new rules for your matches. You will need to earn a 5-count in order to win by pinfall, but your opponent only needs to earn a 3-count. Whoever you face will have the chance to become the new number 1 contender if they can beat you under those rules.

Crowd cheers and Big E nods his approval

Cross: Good luck to you Big E.

Cross starts to leave as the titantron turns to static. A video signal cuts across the feed as a handheld camera is picked up to reveal The Shield.

Rollins: Rollins…

Ambrose: Ambrose…

Reigns: Reigns…

Rollins: Big E, you think there’s no one that can take that title away from you huh? You remember me? The guy who hasn’t cashed in on his rematch clause yet?

Ambrose: In case you hadn’t noticed, we’ve been a little busy dealing with the injustice on Raw and Smackdown. But don’t think for a second that the eyes of justice haven’t been watching NXT.

Reigns: We’re dedicated to bringing justice to the entire WWE and that includes NXT.

Ambrose: And this whole 5-count challenge looks like a pretty big injustice to us.

Rollins: Cross, you haven’t even been in charge for 5 minutes and you’re already trying to skip me as a challenger for my title? We’ve got the eyes of justice on you. And Big E, I’ll come back for my title in due time.

Ambrose: You will learn to believe Cross…

Reigns: Believe in justice…

Ambrose: Believe in The Shield…

Rollins: BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD!!!

The handheld camera is put back down and The Shield walks out of frame. The video feed cuts off and Cross looks concerned as they go to commercial break.

Commercial Break (Promo video of Kenny Omega and The Young Bucks in action. At the end, it has Omega and The Young Bucks repeating in succession “The place to be…” and then transitions to Big E Langston saying “…is N…X…T!”)

Styles: If you’re just tuning in, there’s been an announcement from our general manager that Big E Langston will be competing in the 5-count challenge starting next week to determine a new number one contender for the NXT Championship.

Regal: And The Shield also had a message for Big E Langston and our new general manager.

Video replays The Shield’s segment and show Cross’s concern before going back to the ring

*Get Funky*

Xavier Woods makes his entrance into the arena to a decent pop. He makes his way down to the ring while Styles and Regal talk up his style and his dancing

*Fire Wire (DJ Proz Remix)*

Kenny Omega makes his signature entrance. The crowd gives him a small pop because he’s unknown to most of the audience. Regal talks up Omega’s independent background. Styles talks about his wrestling style and how he resembles a video game when he wrestles

Closing Minutes: Woods goes for a clothesline. Omega ducks under, jumps up, and hits the Kotaru Krusher! Omega goes for the pin…

1…

2…

Kick Out!

Omega gets up and goes to the ropes. He measures Woods and shoots off the second rope for a springboard moonsault. Woods avoids the contact and Omega hits the mat face first. Woods picks him up and hits the swinging cradle suplex. He goes for the pin…

1…

2…

Kick Out!

Xavier backs up and sets up in the opposite corner for the rolling thunder clothesline. He measures Omega and screams “It’s Morphing Time!” and rolls out. When he jumps up, he’s met with a Hadouken from Omega! Omega quickly picks up Woods and sets him up for the Aoi Shoudou. He lifts him and…hits it! He hooks the leg…

1…

2…

3!

Winner by pinfall: Kenny Omega

Styles: What a match and a very impressive debut from Kenny Omega!

Regal: What in the bloody hell did you call that move again?

Styles: It’s called HADOUKEN!

Regal: Whatever you say sunshine…

Styles: We now go to Josh Matthews standing by with Summer Rae.

Matthews: Thank you Joey. Summer…

Summer Rae: Ahem! From now on, you and everyone else will address me as the First Lady of NXT if you know what’s good for you.

Matthews: Ooookay, what’s the reason for this open challenge tonight?

Summer Rae: The reason is simple Joshy. It’s to prove to everyone once and for all that I’m the best woman on this roster! All these other “divas” can’t compare to a lady and I’m going to show all of them how inferior they are to me. Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m off to put a diva in the dust. Laters!

Matthews: Joey, William, back to you…

Regal: Did she actually call him Joshy?

Styles: I…think she did…

*Way You Love Me*

Summer Rae makes her entrance, accompanied by a sea of boos from the NXT fans. She enters the ring and awaits her opponent taunting whoever it might be.

*Glamazon*

Summer Rae’s jaw drops as the NXT crowd pops for the return of Beth Phoenix! Beth enters the arena to “Welcome Back!” chants from the crowd as she taunts and heads to the ring. Beth enters the ring as Summer Rae backs off and puts her hands up in protest. She tries to tell the referee to make her leave, but the referee rings the bell!

Beth made quick work of Summer Rae. Summer had zero momentum as Beth picked her up and tossed her around like a Barbie doll. After toying with her, Beth finished her off with the Glam Slam and covered her.

1…

2…

3!

Winner: Beth Phoenix

Styles: What a return for Beth Phoenix!

Regal: She certainly hasn’t lost a step at all after being unceremoniously ousted by Vickie Guererro in October.

Styles: Right now, we have Road Dogg Jesse James standing by with our new general manager Devon Cross.

Road Dogg: Well, it’s me it’s me. It’s that D-O-Double G standing next to the GM of NXT. The Shield had a message for you earlier today. Now I wanna know what you got to say?

Cross: Road Dogg, what I have to say is simple. If Seth Rollins wants his rematch for the title, all he has to do is ask. I’m not trying to take away what’s rightfully his by any means. But it’s been nearly a month and he’s shown no interest in getting his shot. I’m not going to have this show held hostage by anyone. Not Rollins, and especially not The Shield. We’re not going to wait on Rollins to make up his mind before we have another title match. This is the dawn of a new day in NXT. It’s a day where competition is what matters. No politics, just wrestling. Wins and losses are going to start meaning something again…

Whistle blows in the background as the Primetime Players step into view to a mixed reaction

O’Neil: Hold up, hold up, hold up! Time out, flag on the play! That’s a flagrant foul on the new GM!

Cross looks puzzled as O’ Neil continues and Young picks out his hair

O’ Neil: How you gonna talk about wins and losses meaning something and NOT mention the Primetime Players?! Even worse, you’re crowning new tag team champions and the Players aren’t part of the match?!

Young: Ain’t nobody got time fo’ dat!

Cross put his hand on his forehead, then wiped his face with it

Cross: You see what I mean? This is exactly what I’m talking about. Why should I put you in a match for tag team gold when the last time you had a significant win was months ago?! Because of who you think you are? Because of what you think you’re worth?

O’ Neil: Everybody knows what we’re worth!

O’ Neil and Young get set to do the Millions of Dollars dance before Cross interrupts them

Cross: Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don’t start that right now. Alright, you want a chance at the Tag Team titles?

Young: Yeah!

Cross: Then next week, you can prove how much you’re worth to me and the NXT audience by facing the first eliminated team from tonight’s gauntlet match. If you win, then we’ll talk.

Cross gets in Darren’s face before saying…

Cross: Think you got time fo’ dat?!

Cross walks away leaving the Primetime Players to contemplate the offer

Styles: It seems that the Primetime Players have their eyes set on the NXT Tag Team Championships already!

Regal: And they’ll be competing next week for a chance at the titles.

Styles: That should be a good match, but up next we have the return of the World Warrior Kaval!

*Blood Work*

Richie Steamboat enters the arena to a good pop from the crowd. He gets the crowd hype as he enters the ring and awaits his opponent

*Exploding Helmets*

Kaval enters and the crowd goes crazy! He mouths the words “I’m Back!” into the camera as he makes his way down to the ring. He enters and the match begins

Closing Minutes: The match had gone back and forth for a while now. Just as Kaval would get the upper hand, Steamboat would break his momentum. Kaval and Steamboat got into a chopping match for a while, exchanging chop for chop as each blow seemed to get harder than the last. Kaval won out and whipped Steamboat to the ropes. Kaval did a roundhouse kick and Steamboat slid under it! Kaval ran for him, but ran right into a double knife-edge chop! Kaval got up and ran at him again, but Steamboat retaliated with another double knife-edge! Steamboat was gaining momentum and kept it up by hitting three shoulder blocks in a row. He went for the cover…

1…

2…

Kick Out!

Steamboat got up and began to measure Kaval for the Sling Blade. Kaval gets up, Steamboat bounces off the ropes and runs full speed but gets met with a legsweep. Steamboat doesn’t even connect with the mat completely before Kaval’s up and hits a standing Warrior’s Way! Kaval goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Kick Out!

Kaval wastes little time. He quickly gets to his feet, bounces off the ropes and hits a powerdrive elbow on a downed Steamboat. Kaval then quickly lifts Steamboat to his feet. Kaval sets up for the Ki Krusher, lifts Steamboat in the air and…connects! Kaval goes for the cover…

1…

2…

3!

Winner: Kaval

Regal: That was an excellent match between those two warriors in the ring. What a hard fought battle that was!

Styles: And what a return for the World Warrior. He’s back and NXT has him!

Regal: Up next is our main event to crown brand new NXT Tag Team Champions.

Styles: And remember, the first team to be eliminated from tonight’s gauntlet match will face the Primetime Players next week here on NXT!

Regal: We haven’t even finished this week and already next week’s looking better and better. This new NXT is already starting to grow on me. All this competition and new talent around is making me wonder if I can still…

Regal gets a faraway look in his eyes and Styles picks up on it

Styles: Could we be hearing the return of the villain William Regal to action?!

Regal shakes his head nonchalantly

Regal: No, no, no. I don’t think so. But it does light a fire in me that I haven’t experienced in years. It’s bloody exciting!

Styles: Well, the excitement’s not over yet! We’ve still got our main event coming up right now!

Tag Team Gauntlet Match for the NXT Tag Team Championship

Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey vs. Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger vs. Jeremy and Max Buck vs. Shelton Benjamin and ???

*Let It Go*
    Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger make their way to the ring slowly to a chorus of boos from the NXT faithful. They each do their usual entrances and wait for their opponents.

*Ain’t No Stoppin’ Me*

The audience cheers as Shelton Benjamin makes his way out with a mic in hand and stops at the top of the stage.

Benjamin: I knew for my return tonight I needed a partner that was going to bring his A-Game and bring mine up to a whole new level. I’ve scoured the globe for a tag team partner for tonight. And I couldn’t have asked for a better choice.

Benjamin motions to the entranceway and the crowd starts chanting “Charlie Haas! Charlie Haas! Charlie Haas!”

*I’m Comin’*

To everyone’s elated surprise, MVP enters instead! Styles does his patented “OH MY GOD!” as the crowd goes crazy! He does the 305 taunt and walks up to Shelton. MVP and Shelton shake hands as they look towards the ring. Kruger and Ohno look shocked! They start frantically talking to each other and Shelton and MVP hit the ring at full speed to start the match!

Ohno and Kruger had no chance in this one as Benjamin and MVP hit the ring like a house of fire! They never let up. At one point, Benjamin knocks Ohno off the ring apron. He irish whips Kruger into a corner and tags in MVP. MVP and Benjamin go into the opposite corner. MVP irish whips Benjamin at Kruger while MVP starts to run after him. Benjamin leaps to connect with a Stinger Splash in the corner and moves just in time for MVP to hit the Drive-By Kick in the corner! MVP rolls Kruger out of the corner and goes for the pin…

1…

2…

3!

Kassius Ohno and Leo Kruger eliminated by Shelton Benjamin and MVP

The Young Bucks don’t even wait for their music to hit as they run out full speed to the ring. They start exchanging blows with MVP and Benjamin. Eventually, the referee restores order leaving Max and MVP as the legal men. The match was very even with a lot of near falls. The Young Bucks began to pick up momentum as Jeremy tags in Max. Max and Jeremy hit the Crazy Dive on MVP as the crowd goes crazy! When Max rolls back in the ring, he’s met with a superkick from Shelton Benjamin. Max rolls out of the ring and Jeremy jumps onto the ring apron. Jeremy springboards over the tope rope and hits a Slingshot Sitout Facebuster on Benjamin, followed by a moonsault off the ring apron to MVP! Max climbs the top rope to take advantage of Shelton being down. He jumps off the top rope and hits a 450 splash! He goes for the cover…
    1…

2…

3!
    Shelton Benjamin and MVP eliminated by Jeremy and Max Buck

*Faceless*
    Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey run down to the ring and they start going at it with The Young Bucks. Max and Jeremy take the early lead in momentum by isolating Oliver Grey in their corner with quick tags and good combinations, including N’Sync and stereo dropkicks to both sides of Grey’s head. Jeremy heads to the top rope and Max sets up Grey for a powerbomb. Max lifts up Grey and starts to powerbomb Grey into Jeremy’s knees! At the last second, Grey gets loose and uses the momentum to shove Max’s head into Jeremy’s knees! Grey runs and gets the hot tag to Neville, who explodes into the ring! He flips over Jeremy to enter the ring and hits two clotheslines back to back. Jeremy whips Neville into the corner, but Neville does a handstand, rotates over Jeremy and does front flips in succession to the other corner. He’s unfortunately met by Max Buck with a vicious clothesline! Max then signals to his brother. Max sets up Neville for More Bang For Your Buck. Max hits the slam and Jeremy hits the 450 splash, then Max hits the moonsault right after! Jeremy goes for the cover…

1…

2…

Broken up by Grey!

Max turns Grey around, only to be met with a sharp kick to the side of the head. Max falls as Jeremy tries to hit Grey from behind. He runs at Grey, but misses and Grey hits a clothesline on Jeremy. Grey then picks up Jeremy and hits a twisting brainbuster! Grey drags both Jeremy and Max over to the corner where Neville’s perched. He stacks the Bucks on top of each other and Neville stands up. Neville jumps off the top and…connects with the corkscrew shooting star press on both Bucks! Grey and Neville both go for covers…

1…

2…

3!

Jeremy and Max Buck eliminated by Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey

Winners and New NXT Tag Team Champions: Adrian Neville and Oliver Grey

Neville and Grey celebrate with the tag team titles, holding them high and taking in the crowd’s cheers. Styles and Regal begin talking up the gauntlet match and the new NXT Tag Team Champions until…

*Special Op*

The crowd goes wild as they start looking around for The Shield. The Shield quickly enters through the crowd and begins to assault Neville and Grey. They make quick work of the new champs and Reigns signals for the Powerbomb. Rollins and Ambrose set up Neville and hit the triple powerbomb! They then pick up Grey and do the same! As they survey the damage to the new champions, Reigns and Ambrose grab the titles and pose with them as NXT goes off the air!

Last edited by Kilik; 04-10-2014 at 12:56 PM.

Thread Information