Thread: Bo Dallas' Open Letter to the NXT Universe

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

Bo Dallas' Open Letter to the NXT Universe

So I found this on wwe.com today. Vintage Bo.

DEAR NXT UNIVERSE,

I’d like to apologize to all my Bo-Lievers for what took place on Thursday night, Feb. 27, 2014. In case you missed it, Adrian Neville found a way to defeat yours truly and capture my coveted NXT Championship. I’ve had several weeks to digest the events of this tragic day, and if it weren’t for all my loyal Bo-Lievers, I don’t think I would have made it this far. You have truly been the wind Bo-neath my wings. I will never forget that day as long as I live.

When I looked up and saw Adrian Neville holding my championship as he stood atop that ladder, I was filled with a flood of emotions. I was sad, heartbroken, alone and empty. I felt like a piece of me had been ripped from my soul and to make matters worse, I looked and saw each and every one of you. I saw children wiping their tears away, I saw husbands consoling their wives, wives consoling their husbands and even production crew members mourning the loss of their one and only true champion. It was in that moment that I realized a hero had fallen and that hero was me.

You know, they say a man is only as good as his accomplishments, and on Feb. 27, I feel like I failed. I chose to write this letter because I’ve decided I can’t allow myself to be a failure and I won’t allow you to have a failed hero. The desire and fire inside of me has never been stronger. I’ve realized that a true champion fights when the chips are down so you can celebrate when they stand back up. To quote my longtime idol and mentor, John Cena: NEVER GIVE UP. I, BO DALLAS, will never give up.

Bo-Lievers, on this day, I proclaim to you, you will never see someone fight as hard as I’m gonna fight and you will never see someone push as hard as I’m gonna push to one day once again become your NXT CHAMPION. Because I’m not only doing this for me, I’m doing this for the UNIVERSE.

I love each and every one of you and I promise to never let you down again.

Sincerely,

BO

P.S. Your Champion FOREVER…
    I love that he's saying Cena is his idol again.

I really don't know what they do with the guy now he's dropped the title, I expect him to lose to Neville in a few weeks. Should they call him up post mania? I think it's coming up to sink or swim time for Bo, I know he's young but he's been signed to the WWE since 2008 and I think he's got his gimmick down now and he's been in the main event picture of NXT for a good year now.
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Bo Dallas' Open Letter to the NXT Universe

awesome

the problem is, his character will only really work if hes holding a belt. but man, i dont see him beating big e.. again

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Hey guys I’m cool

Status
      Country                    United States

Well Ambrose is a face now maybe he finds a way to bear him. Corporate Bo.

Spoiler:

Shoutbox Mod

Status

Bo seems to get a lot of hate but from the few episodes of NXT i've seen i enjoy him. i always dig the douchey gimmicks.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by Wiener Sundae View Post
    Bo seems to get a lot of hate but from the few episodes of NXT i've seen i enjoy him. i always dig the douchey gimmicks.
    Is this you pretending you don't watch NXT like you don't watch Raw?

Anyway I'm not sure if the character will translate well on the main roster, I guess it will be sink or swim for him soon.

Shoutbox Mod

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Crocker View Post
    Is this you pretending you don't watch NXT like you don't watch Raw?

Anyway I'm not sure if the character will translate well on the main roster, I guess it will be sink or swim for him soon.
    lol i've been watching raw for a few months now. i've only been watching NXT since the ppv deal and i'm still like 2 episodes behind.

i'm like a big time wrestling guy over here.

Status

To quote my longtime idol and mentor, John Cena: NEVER GIVE UP. I, BO DALLAS, will never give up.
    my kind of man

Thread Information