Thread: Fight Night 3/14/2014 PROMO THREAD

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night 3/14/2014 PROMO THREAD

This is the thread of promo-ation. Post your RPs in this thread. Deadline is Wednesday March 12 at midnight, Thursday March 13 at 3 a.m. eastern time and 8 a.m. British time. No extensions. Good luck and God's speed.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Fight Night 3/14/2014 PROMO THREAD

We here at FWA.com have just put up the link to the Stevenson Fight Night promo, as seen here:

http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=155509

- FWA.com

I was a highwayman

Status

Just a chance

(Jones has his iceman cometh t shirt on with blue jeans as he looks at the card he looks kinda confused)

So is this a man or woman i'm facing?
    (a staff worker comes up)
    Staff- they choose from what I heard.

(jones with a very confused look on his face)

Jones- o....k... well whatever works I guess.

I just hope they bring their a game. I don't want to face anyone if they don't bring their best. I honestly don't care if it's man or woman as long as they bring their best it shouldn't matter. Now growing up in the south I was always told not to hit a woman. But then again sometimes it's hard not to. At least with the women I grew up in school with.

I know nothing about this divine person but I heard they usually bring it so if they do that we'll be good. I can't help but think I still haven't earned any trust.

After I took gekko out I heard the chant but I still feel like I need to step up and not be some cwa transplant. I mean I guess management is trying to help with that... ok teaming me with gekko didn't help but it gave me a great opportunity.

So do you know where the locker room is staffer?
    ( the staff member points jones to the dressing room. As jones walks in all the talk just stops and you could hear a pin drop. As everyone who is there either walks off or just sits there whispering about jones. Jones slowly walks in with his head down and finds a spot with no one around)

(another fwa staff worker walks in)
    Staff member- So may I ask you why you continue to do this to yourself?

Jones- do what to myself?

Staff member- this all this hate. All these guys judging you. Why just go back to cwa and stay there?
    (as that line comes out of his mouth a few guys can be seen looking over and trying to find this out themselves)

Jones- Well I said be...
    (the staff member cuts jones off)

Staff member- well with all due respect jones other than competition why try to earn respect from the guys and girls here? You had respect over in cwa why do that all over again? Also why do it when jimmy king and gekko were here trying to start a war?
    (jones starts to think for a bit and with a serious look on his face)

Jones- As I said competition was the driving force to come here. But if you need another reason it was because I saw king and gekko and I thought about what people would thing about cwa and I felt the need to show people there is good in the cwa. I know this will piss people off but cwa was my first home they helped me in my darkest hour. I couldn't let gekko and king hurt the name and image of cwa. I thought about the backlash of that stuff and it's clear from my warm reception here that it worked.

They should be ashamed of themselves for hurting the name and reputation of cwa. So if you want to know why I keep going while people in fwa crap on me and try to paint me as a bad guy or and "transplant" that's only here to mess stuff up. Then I answer with this I came here because of competition and because I had to much respect for cwa to just watch as it's name got looked down at. I couldn't just sit in the cwa locker room when I knew gekko and king were spreading bad rumors and giving cwa a bad rep.

Staff- but you said it yourself this locker room and most of the fans hate and hope that you leave soon. How are you gonna get those on your side?

Jones- it's not about getting those people on my side I just want them to see past my cwa loyalty and give me a chance.
    (with that the staff member nods and just gets up and leaves)

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Your eyes can deceive you. Don't trust them.

Every city has a dark side. A twisted paradox between what lies on the surface, and what crawls beneath ... lurking ... festering. Austin, Texas is not an exception. Silencing the whispered tones that offer insight into the realities of corruption, transgression and depravity that prowl the alleys and dark corners of the city also serves as a simple task. This is because turning a blind eye is what most find convenient. As a people we do not desire to believe that it is within human nature to embrace wickedness. We opt to search for the good in others, no matter how difficult it may be to find. Denial is a funny thing. Those who choose to believe that their pristine world is impenetrable ... guarded from evil are the same who lock their doors at night. With nightfall comes change ... a transformation. The layers are peeled away, exposing Austin for all of its repugnance.

This seedy area of Austin isn't the type of place you'd expect to see a young woman during almost any time of the day, let alone at this time of night. However, this gaudy, naive young blonde of her mid twenties was dressed to impress. Her excessive heels click against the pavement below as she dances around impatiently near a trash receptacle. Thick cigarette smoke shapes wild clouded imagery of devils just in front of her as she exhales. Deep maude stains of her lipstick coat the cigarette butt as she flicks the ash from the inhalant using the edge of an acrylic fingernail. Offensive costume jewelry dangles from her neck and her ears. A cheap, silver glittered blouse sloppily hangs over a hot pink skirt that does not leave much to the imagination. The pursuit toward appearing chic densely lost on this woman. Her blue eyes drawn out and stale behind the caked clumps of mascara that surround them. She watches on anxiously as a few cars pass her by. Eventually her restless, hopeless lingering would be salvaged by the approach of a vehicle the curb in front of her. This dark colored cadillac served as enticement for a woman of her ilk. The symbolization of wealth that fed her motivation. The tinted passenger side window rolls down slowly as the occupant of the vehicle remotely powers it down. The blonde wastes no time advancing toward the vehicle. She leans down to peer inside and greet the driver.

WoMan: Hey there honey. Looking for a date?

The man inside smiles delicately, flashing a set of pearly whites. A young man himself, in his early thirties with neatly combed brown hair parted at the center. He is clean shaven and wears a pair of eyeglasses trimmed in a gold frame. The buttoned, soft peach shirt he wore complimented his soft, hazel eyes. The man appeared shy and friendly. The look upon his face as he lit up with excitement seeing the woman offered her a sense of security and control. The man was inexperienced and unsure of how to employ a rapport with the opposite sex. His slightly shaky tone further served as evidence to this.

Man: I ... I would like to. You're very pretty.

The blonde smiles wide. Her teeth having small lipstick stains marking them, that she hadn't noticed. She reaches for the door handle and the man unlocks the door allowing her entry. She climbs into the passenger seat giggling as she looks over at the man again.

WoMan: You're kinda cute yourself.

The man smiles again as he pulls away from the curb, now staring straight ahead at the road in front of him. The woman begins to discuss the terms of what the encounter would become for this evening.

WoMan: I know a place off of Sunset. It's cheap, but you're gonna have to cover it. I will give you an hour for a hundred. The whole night for five hundred. Oh, and I don't do any of that freaky shit ok?

The man doesn't respond, he just keeps heading down the road as if he hadn't been listening to her at all. She becomes a bit agitated at his lack of response.

WoMan: What's your problem asshole? Ain't you ever done this before?

He still doesn't respond. They turn onto one of the main roads. He continues to keep his focus ahead.

WoMan: Look honey, I ain't gonna do this shit if I don't know I'm getting paid.

She is met with silence yet again. And her patience begins to waver greatly. She watches as they pass the exit that should have been taken to arrive at the motel she had designated. Now her demeanor changes to being a bit nervous.

WoMan: What are you doing? We should have gotten off right there. Look honey, if you wanna go to your place that's fine. But you need to tell me what the hell is going on. I--

Suddenly, and without warning the man sends a hard backhand across her face that dazes her and practically knocks her unconscious. With an unimaginable anger in his eyes he now turns and glares at her.

Man: Do you EVER.SHUT.UP?

The facade had fallen, melted away like wax drippings to expose this man for his true nature ... a predator. A monster. Looks can be quite deceiving. It is the evil you are not prepared for that is most dangerous. This ignorant harlot was being exposed to this reality swiftly. The blurred images of trees and yellow dashes along the road blended together as she slipped in and out. The crimson droplets of her blood that drip from her nose mix with the maude coloring of her lipstick almost like paint as each droplet slowly pulls itself away from her, falling upon her silver blouse. The man is now invigorated as his charade had been retired and his quarry now subdued. He pulls the cadillac off to the side of the road in a desolate covering just a few miles outside of the city. He exits the vehicle and makes his way to the trunk. Inside he has rope, duct tape, various other forms of bindings as well as a large Hunter's knife. He pulls the knife from it's place and looks at it with euphoric pride as he places it between the waistband of his jeans and his belt. Looking down at his tools once more his eyes become fixated on a cloth covering which he unravels to expose a set of surgical equipment. His lust for these items was apparent.

While he prepares his workshop of horrors, the woman regaining some of her bearings uses the one opportunity she has for escape. She flings the passenger door open and takes off from the vehicle, running into the woods. She hopes to use the cover of night to her advantage. The man watches her run off as he gathers the remainder of his possessions and closes the trunk. He is confident ... assured as he slowly makes his way into the wilderness after her. Several minutes go by ... until finally, her screams are heard into the dead of night.

--------------------------------------------------------

"As children we are conditioned to believe that monsters ... imaginary creatures are the perpetrators of evil. That wickedness comes from the grotesque framework that our minds conjure to explain away the reality of a malevolent world. We are taught to fear what is unknown, and to be cautious and good at heart in order to protect ourselves from these creatures that lurk behind every closet door, under every bed and within the depths of every basement. Boogeymen and vampires, demons and devils dance in the minds of those who choose to blind themselves to the reality that true ... pure evil is carried out at the hands of ordinary men and women. The blood, the gore and the showcasing of death in an effort to elicit fear only serves as the symbolism for which it was originally intended. Evil in its purest goes unnoticed until it is too late. Boogeymen do not exist, but monsters ... monsters are very real. They lurk behind the eyes of normality, camouflaged from the rest of the world. It is in the moment when that evil unveils itself, that salvation is fleeting."

---------------------------------------------------------

Reporter: The Psychopath strikes again. The body of a twenty four year old woman was discovered this afternoon by a pair of hikers. Now, authorities are not releasing the identity of the victim at this time. But it is believed that she was a local prositute who may have been picked up by the assailant sometime last evening. This is now his fourth victim in under a month....

The doorbell rings, echoing through the halls as Lucian Ace suffles downstairs dressed in a pair of jeans and a black hoodie. He makes his way to the door, not having been expecting anyone. He unlatches the bolt and opens the door to find Todd Salum. Salum rushes inside and doesn't offer an explanation as to the purpose of his presence right off.

Lucian Ace: What do you want from me?

Todd Salum: I am here to interview you about everything that's happened recently!

Ace shakes his head, rolling his eyes.

Lucian Ace: I don't have time for this shit. I have something else to do.

Todd frowns and turns to leave. He wasn't stupid. He knew what Ace would do to him if he didn't back away. However, he did have one last ace up his sleeve and he used every bit of it as he placed his hand on the door handle, ready to leave. One final comment to open the door to conversation. This one had to work.

Todd Salum: Alright. I'll go. Just that ... I figured you'd want to address FWA placing you in a match with such a monstrous team of Stu St. Clair, Lord Vincent Blackbird and Ashley O Ryan.

The tactic works. Ace smirks heavily at such a mention.

Lucian Ace: Is that so?

Todd smiles to himself while still facing away from Ace. Satisfied that he would get the interview.

Lucian Ace: Stu St. Clair is a visual symbol of what chaos, destruction and violence is supposed to look like. He's a giant oaf who relies on intimidation in order to plow through his opponents. I think it's pretty clear that I am not, nor have I ever been intimidated by Stu. It's established that the "snake" feeds on fear. But, has anyone ever thought to ask the question ... what is it that the "snake" fears? What eats at his soul and causes him to lose sleep each and every night? What makes Snake's skin crawl?

Todd stares at Lucian with a blank expression. Indeed no one had ever posed that question.

Lucian Ace: It's pretty simple. Stu fears that he ISN'T the biggest, baddest psychopath out there. That his movie massacre packaging and blood and guts fest just isn't going to cut it anymore. Monsters aren't judged by how closely they resemble Frankenstein. This is the twenty first century. You and I both know the reality of what a true monster is. I have to look no further than my own mirror. For others, the answer is found in the most unlikely of places.

He grins wickedly.

Todd Salum: So ... you're saying he isn't a monster?

Lucian Ace: I am saying hanging out with the Crypt Keeper has lost its touch. You look at Stu ... you see a monster, you expect it. You look at someone like me ... you see a two hundred pound boy who does not appear as the type of person who would be able to cut your tongue from your throat and watch you suffocate while gargling your own blood. Yet you and I both know that I am VERY capable of something like that. This is what Stu fears. He knows that his status as a monster ... as a dominant force is quickly coming to an end. He knows that I am more sadistic, and more violent than he could ever HOPE to be. And THAT, Salum is what makes him toss and turn at night. He knows that parading around in dungeons with skeletons can give him the APPEARANCE of living a live of the macabre. And he well knows the difference that when he stands and looks into my eyes, that ... I do not prsent myself as a grotesque monstrocity ... and yet when he does look into my eyes, HE sees a monster staring back at him. That scares the f*cking shit out of him and it is why he will fail as he always has. He wants to be VIEWED as a monster. I already know that I am one.

Lucian smirks.

Lucian Ace: That's the thing about packaging. You really should never judge the contents based on the outside. You look at Lord Vincent Blackbird Takaab he ... walks, talks and acts like a retarded lunatic and that is EXACTLY what is expected of him. He acts like a leader of some kind of evil syndicate known as BIRD empire, people expect that he should be dangerous ... some kind of abomination inside of the ring. And, well he really isn't. He's a disappointment. All the hype and none of the deliverance to back it up. You would think some oaf like that would have figured out that playing this sinister jedi mastermind riding motorcycles isn't going to elicit the kind of reaction he's looking for. I mean sure if this was like ... nineteen eighty I'm sure it would. But how many times can you replay the same scenes and expect to get a different outcome?

Lucian laughs in a condescending manner as he glances back over at Todd.

Todd Salum: Where are you going, Lucian?

Lucian Ace: Wherever Ashley O' Ryan is. When i told you all that I wasn't bothered, didn't need this job. Yeah but I'm still here so i MUST be wrestling right? Let's get this straight I am not here for Stu St. Clair or Lord Vincent Takaab beating them means nothing to me. I could care less if they get knocked down by a truck on the way here, if they live or die. I am still here for Ashley. I want to see his story unfold. I can't resist getting into a match with Ashley O' Ryan.

Lucian grabs his jacket, a matching denim one to his jeans and heads for the door.

Todd Salum: Watch out. That guy is still out there.

Lucian nods with a slight grin that is nearly unnoticable.

Lucian Ace: I'm counting on it.

---------------------------------------------

Once again the seedy streets of Austin are desolate. Many have heeded the warnings of the police and remain off of the streets with the knowledge that a predator prowled among them, stalking his next victim. The cool wind blows, tossing newspaper and various trash along the dirty sidewalks and decrepit buildings that surrounded the area. Footsteps are heard moving along slowly as white haired boy strides along confidently. Lucian glances off to the empty streets looking ... waiting for something. Waiting for someone.... the perfect lure. It doesn't take long before a dark colored Cadillac pulls alongside of him as he walks. The passenger window rolls down as the car moves along slowly to keep in pace with him. The unassuming driver smiles, and presents himself in a friendly manner.

Man: What are you doing out here alone at this time of night, boy? It's dangerous out here with all the weirdos.

Lucian continues to walk along. The car keeping at his side as the driver tries to be a bit more persuasive.

Man: Come on, I'll give you a ride home. You shouldn't be out here like this.

Lucian halts in his step. He turns toward the Cadillac and smiles. Never saying a word he pulls the door handle as it is unlocked and gets inside. The man pulls out and begins driving. Lucian never says a word to him as he just looks ahead watching the road as they travel from the city and begin toward desolate roads far removed from any prying eyes. The man curiously looks over at her several times, wondering why he hadn't questioned the direction of travel. Perhaps a hitch hiker who just needed a ride to anywhere. It mattered little to him as he pulled the car to the side of the road once at an area he felt comfortable with. He reaches to the side of his door frame and clutches something in his hand as he begins to laugh maniacally.

Man: You ... you stupid boy. You should have never trusted me. I'll make it quick for you.

The man pulls his hunting knife from the side of the door and displays it on his lap as the laughter grows wildly. He is having a fit or euphoria as he turns and looks at Lucian once again, the knife on his lap as he was getting enjoyment from the events.

Man: Didn't your mother ever tell you it isn't a good idea to get into a car with strangers?

The laughter continues as Lucian finally turns to look at him, and in a swift motion drags his hand across his throat. Blood begins to pour from a wound instantly and as Lucian pulls his hand away, the straight razor concealed in his palm is finally visable. He smirks at the man as he finally speaks to him.

Lucian Ace: Didn't yours?

The man gasps as he gurgles up his own blood and struggles for air. His eyes are wide and he is unable to believe what had just occurred. Lucian casually gets out from the passenger side of the vehicle as the psychopath suffers inside of his car.

"The most dangerous ... threatening evil comes not from what you perceive as a threat. But rather the unexpected evil that you were unprepared for. It comes in many forms ... to not recognize it is to seal the chamber of your own fate. Monsters walk among us ... though they do not show their horrors openly. They wait, and they strike when comfort sets in."

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I, The Deceiver

“i, i am the chosen one,
    who has been cast before you like stone,
    stone over water.”

There’s a mild murmur crowing against the New York skyline, the noise of mouths gabbing away – too many conversations at once to follow - seems to disturb the peaceful image that the horizon creates during sundown. The smokey orange colour meeting in the middle with that nice wavy blue. A relaxing picture. Pity you can’t relax when you’re surrounded by ignoramuses speaking gibberish about trivial crap. That’s the situation that Christian Quinn finds himself in. Sitting in/on a rooftop restaurant, wearing his finest suit, eating the finest food and looking out over the distance searching for some peace and quiet for once and all he finds himself surrounded by is disturbance and mindless peons.

He sits, wearing a grey suit with a black shirt and tie on, at a table with what appears to be a plate with steak on it with a candle next to it… along with an empty chair facing him with nothing set out on that side. He has an ashtray with an unlit cigar in it next to him. He sits listening to the feeble squabbles of feeble folk around him. He notices a small child shouting at, who can only be assumed to be, his mother about some crap about ice cream. Quinn shakes his head. So that’s what people like to argue about on nights like this. The kid wouldn’t be complaining if he knew that he was a few mere meters away from the Apex of humanity, the figurehead of intelligence, the great one, Christian Quinn. If he knew who he was sitting close to, he would be star struck, he would be savouring the moment, he wouldn’t be complaining about dairy products. Quinn sighs, lifts up the cigar to his mouth and uses the candle to light it. He blows the candle out. Another night sitting cursing the world for being ignorant, another night sitting knowing that everybody is missing out. Quinn puffs away on his cigar, clutching a glass of red wine in his other free hands and sipping intermittently between puffs. He shuts his eyes for a minute and is suddenly disturbed by a rustling next to him as none other than Todd Salum appears.

Quinn appears confused for a moment and then comes to, remembering that Salum was pressing on at him for some an interview. Quinn, being a nice guy, let him interview him free of charge. Fifteen mintues of the Instant Classic’s time for nothing? That’s a bargain!

Salum quickly takes the chair opposite of him and takes out a little mic recorder and a notepad. He begins fidgeting about with them and speaks in a quick and rushed fashion. His voice breaking at points as he sets the mic down…

“I just wanted to get your thoughts on the recent developments in the FWA, being left off of Ace’s High and whatnot, plus this Lucian Ace thing has got everybody intrigued and I just thought yknow, we want to hear your thoughts on everything.”

Quinn lets ash fall from his cigar into an ashtray, he chuckles at Salum as he swirls the wine around and around in his glass, Salum watching it like a hawk almost hypnotised. The man rather nervous to be in the company of such a great man.

“I’ve been giving my thoughts on everything ever since I started wrestling for this wretched company, giving my precious time and words to it. And only now you begin to take notice of me and want to hear my words? You’re just doing your job right, Salum? You couldn’t repeat five things I have said ever since I debuted, can you?”

Todd just looks at Quinn a bit dumbstruck and can’t appear to form words. Quinn leans over to him, cigar in mouth, and taps him on the head.

“It’s alright Todd. It’s alright. I am not going to be rude to you because you have done nothing to deserve it from me. But maybe, maybe, you’ll pay more attention to what I say from now on. You wanting a drink? Anything to eat?”

Salum shakes his head from side to side in order to answer Quinn’s question.

“Fair enough, What is it you want to ask me about? What’s so important that the FWA are coming to me this time rather than the other way around?”

“Well I just thought that maybe the fans would want some insight to what’s going on with you right now, you seem to be going through a transition state of sorts and you also seem to have Lucian Ace, a former Golden Opportunity holder, under your mystical spell or whatever it is…”

The instant Classic hushes the interviewer with a sharp shhhh delivered with a quick, rushed pace.

“I don’t have the boy under any sort of spell. I am not a witch or a warlock or a mage or whatever you wish to call it. Lucian merely needs some sort of guidance. He was like me when I was younger, unsure of his path, stuck at a crossroads. His health was failing him and yet the fans booed him. They didn’t take the time to appreciate him just showing up. This young man needs his mind shaped. He needs to see what he is truly capable of when he disregards everything in the universe other than yourself. Treat yourself like a god, act like a god and eventually, the people will start to see you as one.”

Quinn takes a big gulp of his red wine and puts it back down, just staring into Salum’s eyes with some conviction to back up his words. He looks back over to the horizon and notices it getting darker and darker. He looks at his watch.

“You got 9 minutes and counting, Salum. Better make them count.”

Salum nods his head to agree and mutters a few words, he checks to ensure that the mic is still working.

“Lucian had an incredibly poor performance at Ace’s High but also, you were just about nowhere to be seen during the whole show, what happened there exactly? I mean, I would have figured you’d have been in that Carnal Contendership match willing to prove your dominance over the FWA?”

Christian Quinn laughs at the statement again, a nice big hearty chuckle which startles some people around them. He takes a quick puff of the cigar and blows the smoke out in Salum’s face.

“Well. I wanted to be fair to the people of the FWA in that match, y’know, a chance to win the match as with me in it, they would have had no chance. I think I just wanted to give FWA a simple little grace period before the true Instant Classic era of dominance begins. They get to see Lucian Ace climb back to stardom and they get their warning when Christian Quinn emerges as a top star. It will happen. Wolf would have been put down in that match, Gabrielle would have been sent back to the kitchen, PAJ and Rondo would be sent back to irrelevance and I would have opened everyone’s eyes. But I have decided that the FWA is not ready to see that sort of revelation just yet.”

Salum quickly scribbles down everything that Quinn is saying, smiling as he does so, knowing that he has got some juicy info to put out there, to use to promote the show.

“I’ve just got plenty of time left infront of me. And I noticed that Ace’s High was a chance to let everyone know my name… but in a different way. I’m taking Lucian Ace under my wing and I am going to craft him into an absolute masterpiece. Just like God made man from his own image, I will craft Ace from my own image.”

Salum interrupts with his pen pointing at Quinn.

“So are you going to be going after the tag belts? It seems that way with you two matched up together to take on Vodka and Venom with the Warren/Blackbird rivalry going on?”

Quinn has another drink and another puff before putting both the cigar and the wineglass down and then he leans forward, staring at Salum with a puzzled look on his face.

“The what rivalry? I’ve never heard of either a Warren or a Blackbird.”

“Haven’t you wrestled them before?”

The man they call Deus takes a moment and tries to collect his thoughts. Warren? Blackbird? Who?

“I thought Warren was a jobber brought in for Rondo to actually get a win against? Same for Ashley O’Ryan and Blackbird? Are they actually considered FWA superstars? Well, it’s a sad day when the all seeing and allknowing phenomenon that is Christian Quinn doesn’t recognise you. I guess they’re too far down on the card for me to really care about whatsoever.”

Salum lets out a laugh of disbelief at Quinn’s words, struggling to dictate whether it’s Quinn the man or Quinn the character speaking. Of course, there’s no difference, Christian Quinn isn’t a character. He’s the real deal, son.

“What about Vodka and Venom, surely you know of them right? You mentioned Ashley O’Ryan…”

“Of course, I know who they are. They’re the fools that don’t realise the trouble they are in now. They’re ignorant to their surroundings and it will show soon. They have no chance against solely me never mind me and Lucian. They couldn’t even beat a broken Sunrise-Sunset last week and people think they will have any sort of chance in a team that involves, I, Christian Quinn? People are having a good old laugh at that. The only reason that they have a hope in this match is because Warren is somehow on my team. I never want to work with buffoons but it will seem that I have to comply with the FWA’s orders on this one. Christian Quinn doesn’t depend on any other man around him but the men around him can falter when he does not and that’s something that he doesn’t want to happen. Vodka and Venom will falter before me and Ace, and Warren and Blackbeak can throw their handbags at each other somewhere else. I doubt Ashley and Stuart want to even concern themselves with a jobber either.”

“So you think that this matchup is effectively split into two? And you don’t like the idea of Jethro Warren being your tag partner?”

Quinn claps slowly for Salum whilst finishing off the rest of his cigar.

“Correct. This match isn’t anything but a farce with those two involved but c’est la vie. Christian Quinn with Lucian Ace should be the centrepiece of this match and that is what it will become. This match is a test of my patience along with Ace’s. It’s all about being able to put up with being surrounded in the ring by so many inferior men. It hurts my heart when it happens but it is something I appear to go through every single time I step into the ring. It’s the first lesson of Lucian Ace’s: To acknowledge that you are better than everybody else in the ring and that it’s a privilege to even be near you. He’s going to learn that it’s ok to punish inferior, misguided people for daring to claim your ring. He will learn that I’m not a deceiver, I am merely a preacher of a new and better way of life. I am going to be the person that everyone needs once you see how far Lucian Ace comes along. He’s the weapon in this matchup that everyone needs to be afraid of, not me.”

Todd finishes scribbling down the last few lines and looks at Quinn who signifies that his time is up. Salum packs everything away and looks to shake the Instant Classic’s hand but Quinn ignores him, continuing to look back over the horizon.

“The FWA might find itself transitioning back into a peaceful time, mr Salum. But just wait until the Instant Classic era appears on its horizon and changes everything. Just. You. Wait.”

Salum turns around and walks away in response to Quinn’s cryptic message as Quinn continues to drink wine and watch the sunset.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Intercontinental Champion

Status

Scene opens as the sky has a reddish tint to it almost like twilight hour is at hand. The frozen ground of snow is melting away. Leaving frozen chunks on the ground while leaving at the same time massive puddles on the ground. A raven flies into the sky in front of the red sky in front of the sun. The sounds of its laughter are heard. Off to the distance is a small group of Douglas fir trees. There are squirrels making nose while small birds are making nose in the trees. Beyond the trees is an old rustic log cabin. There are foot prints leading from inside to outside. There is a good sized bbq pit outside of the cabin. The camera crew begins to walk up the small stair case as it creeks when they walk. On the cabin door there is a piece of paper with writing on it pinned the door. The camera crew begins to read it.

Motivated
    The evil men can do. We have seen it all. To making the Manson Girls commit evil acts and realize they were just as evil as their leader ever was. One men man making his followers drink the kool aide and perish soon after. I do not see what has transpired as that evil. Rather my attention shifts from watching a man without a set of balls to stand up to his friend for costing him a chance to be the World Champion again. I look at two men well one in particular. He swatted someone trying to help him when he sees the same demons he faced within himself. He was not trying to be a lifeline and no moral compass. Rather a man giving his two cents when he went through a similar road. He could have taken the advice or choose not to heed it. Instead he was smashed from behind with a steel plate when he was escorting a fellow wrestler to get medical attention. That doesn’t fly with me not for the reason I care. Rather you just assaulted my friend from behind. I am not one to talk about attacking people from behind as I have done that. If you are going to attack someone do it to their face. People were ‘happy’ when I attacked them from behind as they did not see a demonic grin from the pleasure I got from attacking them from behind. It was a blessing in disguise. Trust me. I aim to end all and god damn I am watching you boys with a scope. I am going to pull that trigger and that is all she wrote.

• The camera crew opens the door and there is a not a single light on. Off in the distance there is a glow coming from a fire place. The embers crack as smoke rises from the fireplace up the chimney. There is a figure standing a few feet from the fireplace. He is wearing black boots along with black pants. He is wearing a black leather jacket that appears to be not zipped up. He has long brown hair. Slowly the figure turn and there is no smile on this man. He has a thick and long brown beard. His light blue eye and pure white eye stare into the camera. It’s none other than Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair. He looks at the fire as the sounds of embers from the fire crackle. Stu stares at the camera. He pauses for moment then begins speaking in his all too familiar tone of voice.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Before you know another man do you really know yourself? I know myself quite well. Ashley O’Ryan knows himself quite well. For most with me being the exception we have all walked down a similar path. Whether it has been glory, failure or succumbing to demons from addiction. Most have walked down that path. There is an old saying it yes to do with what everyone else is doing. It takes a real man to against the flow. I watched with my own two eyes Golden the man who took me to hell in 2010 in a Taipei Death Match and take my World Heavyweight title be like a powder puff. HE DIDN’T HAVE THE BALLS TO TELL RYAN RONDO OFF OR BETTER YET KICK RONDO’S ASS. Instead there was no fight in the man. It disturbs me. However what irked me was what happened of Fight Night last week. Yes Ashley O’Ryan has had his problems with alcohol but overcame them. It took time and he beat them. Ash saw Lucian Ace suffering the same problems with alcohol. Instead of taking the advice or disregarding it. Lucian took it one step further with help from ‘The Instant Classic’ Christian Quinn. I wasn’t there when it occurred instead I watched like the people in the arena that night and the viewers watching at home what transpired.

• Stu pauses a minute as the sound of embers crackling is heard. He then clenches his right fist for a brief moment. Then he begins to start speaking.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird got knocked out by a pair of brass knuckles by Jethro Warren during his match with Ashley O’Ryan. Ashley being the nice man he was taking Blackbird to get medical attention. He was blindsides by Lucian Ace and Christian Quinn with a steel plate. To add insult to injury Quinn tells Lucian to find his happiness through Ashley O’Ryan. Lucian smashes Ash’s head against the cold concrete floor leaving him unconscious. If you are going attack people from behind that is fine and dandy. Ashley offered to help you Lucian and instead of attacking him you could have thought about how Ashley’s advice could have helped you. Yes I know I am one who cannot talk as I have attacked people from behind on multiple occasions. They were happier they didn’t see that demonic look in my eyes when I attacked them from behind before I beat them down. They saw me take pleasure in what I did. Lucian looked it was a release for him. That isn’t going to help him deal with his problems with alcohol. Especially given Christian Quinn is drinking right in front of him telling how to deal with his problems. What the phrase I am looking for? [*Stu grins*] Do as I say not as I do. Listen to me Lucian I am no angel and albeit the devil’s advocate on occasion but trust me this partnership with Christian Quinn is not going to work out. Quinn is an opportunist and loves to takes chances for a huge pay off. He sees you as nothing more than an instrument to his own destruction. I have used people in the past Lucian and I watch them self destruct when I am done using them. Quinn is going to have you self destruct on yourself.

• Stu pauses as he clenches his left fist as the sound of embers crackling from the fire from the fireplace are heard.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: You may not want Ash to pass on his knowledge to help you and sure as hell you don’t want me to preach to you about getting help. All I am telling you is Quinn is using you. I know when people are being used. I turned my brother Wolf into a monster. Sooner or later Lucian you will open your eyes and ears and come with a revelation. You can see evil and hear evil. All those things you have done at Quinn’s request to find your ‘release’ will make you come to that revelation. I am not washed up by any means with what I am telling you. I have seen it happened. I am not trying to redeem myself or be the better man like Ashley O’Ryan. I already know my fate that I am going straight to hell to burn. Lucian I may have shown mercy in telling Ashley O’Ryan I wouldn’t hurt Gabrielle unless provoked. I am not giving you the same luxury unless you snap on Quinn or Quinn turns on you. You may look at me and think the monster is tamed but it’s not. It is still in there wanting to come out again like it did when I got my vengeance against Gabrielle. You do not play around with people like me Lucian because I do not play. You pal Christian Quinn knows that intimidation has always been key to my success and that is why the DDT has always worked.

• Stu pauses as he smirks for a moment as the fire continues to crackle from the fireplace. Stu glares into the camera as he continues to speak.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Christian Quinn I look you and I see an illusion of a devil in a suit if you would. The devil’s advocate always telling people to commit evil. Everything being peacefully and stagnant doesn’t work for you. Jimmy King’s chaos has run out and you have lost your entertainment and your opportunity. It makes you question things and makes your re-evaluate your plans. I already see you’re aiming for the sky with whispering ‘things’ in Lucian’s ear to get there. That is fine but Lucian maybe young but he isn’t stupid. He isn’t gullible he will catch on. If not then to one puppet master to another job well done. [*Stu smirks*] I know your hitting your one year mark with being with FWA yet I do not see any gold on you now nor do I recall you achieving gold. I except someone of your intelligence and ability to already have won gold. Either your picking your moment or [*Stu pauses for a moment and a sadistic smile comes over his face*] you’re sleeping. If I am a betting man I say you’re a man in need of a pillow. If you were to have struck I would of heard. You may say on last week on Fight you knocked if you would. But god damn that was Lucian knocking not you. You may have told to but who did the deed in all actuality? It was Lucian. Do not let your head swell Quinn because you fall because of getting too full of yourself. Hell I would say when that happens Lucian will turn on you; leaving your body broken in half.

• Stu grins as he pauses for a moment as the sound of embers from the fire in the fireplace are heard crackling.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: I have slain of one of my monsters being Jack Severino and I highly doubt you could knock down Lucian Ace. You would need a new client and there are not too many to be taken under your wing. Nor do they wanted to be possibly stabbed in the back. Yes they may see you as their ticket to the top but they will pay a price. Their senses will come into effect sooner or later. Or better still when their getting their heads knocked in. While on the topic of heads knocked in. I think of Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird. That was quite a headshot from a Yakuza kick and that brass knuckle shot. That would have rattled you but listen to me Blackbird. I maybe your partner tonight but I have your back tonight. If you don’t have my back Blackbird you will be doing all of your business meeting on skype while in a hospital bed. Relax Jethro Warren is all yours. Jethro you have been with FWA for the last couple months. I heard rumors of traumatic things in your past. If you so much as try to pull the same stunt you did to Blackbird to me well I am going to make you have terrible flashbacks; post traumatic stress disorder if you would. Those nightmares you have been dealing with in your past will be that more traumatic for you. If you do not believe what I am saying Warren well just look up what I have done. You will know why nobody plays with the snake. Trust me.

• Stu pauses for a moment and grabs the fire poker and pokes the logs in the fire. He puts the fire poker down. He turns around and faces the camera.

Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair: Christian and Lucian you watched in glee as Ashley was smashes with a steel plate then his head smashes on the cold concrete floor. Try that again because I will be there. Trust me you will not get another to pull that stunt on Ashley O’Ryan again. I have spoken to Ash and he is up and the goose egg has swelled down. He is ready to knock your lights out cold like you did to him last week. He doesn’t need a damn steel plate. All he needs his two hands. But if really wanted to he can lay you with a steel chair. Doesn’t that sound lucky. Were coming and we don’t play.

• Stu spreads his arms to the side as a sound of a crow cawing outside is heard. The camera footage slowly fades out.

End of Scene
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

The scene opens to an almost empty restaurant in the middle of New York City with just one man sitting on one table in the decadent candle lit room. Only one table is decorated with a silk table cloth covered by a pot of flowers in the middle of the table. There is a glass full of water with ice on the table. We see PAJ sat at the table in a black Armani suit with a Purple shirt. PAJ puts his elbows on the table and leans forward.

PAJ: Look familiar? Not to you unwashed, ignorant masses but the former members of Team King. This was the place where history was made. This very table. Where we first met Jimmy King. Where we all agreed to turn our backs on the shackles of the FWA. What had they ever done for us? We were about to become infamous, forever immortalised in the history of FWA by doing something that no man had ever done before. We did it but you both followed in my footsteps. I was the first. Not Ryan Hall, not Ryan Rondo. I was the one that made history. Hall and Rondo simply followed the trail that I created for them but we were all the chosen ones that could have led FWA to greatness but instead we were treated like crap and the overzealous, pride full FWA loyalists ran Jimmy King out of town and now FWA is broken. G-Rich does nothing for FWA. Never has and never will. The FWA belongs to those who truly deserve it and that is no-one. No-one deserves FWA. Jimmy King told the three of us at this very table that the FWA we all knew no longer existed. I had no loyalty to FWA anyway. Terminating my contract three times before they finally begged me to come back when I was the hottest unsigned, free agent in the wrestling world. I returned the pain they had given me when I was kicked to the curb by FWA. When I was betrayed by FWA. I turned my back on FWA. I sided with the one man who wanted to save FWA and I know that for all the crap FWA did to me. There will never be a day where I will not be remembered in FWA but in my career FWA is just another drop in the ocean of success. I have won.

PAJ takes a sip of water with a smile on his face.

PAJ: I beat FWA no matter how the results went. I haven't been punished with a difficult opponent like Hall and Rondo. I don't even have an opponent that will pose a threat to me. FWA knows that they made a mistake in trying to punish me. They are handing me victories on a plate with a smile on their faces. They are investing in my future. They know that Ryan Hall wont last forever. That Ryan Hall is broken and vulnerable. The Ryan Hall I met at this table was the embodiment of The Inferno. Out of control, destroying everything in his path without prejudice. The Ryan Hall I pinned fair and square in the middle of the ring. Now what are you? The Last King. The King who will be the best to ever live and usurp the reputation of all the other kings before him. I have a question for you Ryan. What is a King to a God? I am, in the words of John Bradshaw Layfield, a Wrestling God. You have no power over me because you are not better than me. I have proved that. You might beat Adrian Wolf at Back in Business, I hope you do, because then I will take it away from you and I will not only be a traitor, I will not only be infamous but I will be the Kingslayer, ending the tyrannical reign of Kings and usher in the era of submitting to Gods. I would make everyone bow. No prisoners. Once I am on top of the world there is no more loyalty. No mercy no matter the history I have. I will be the the unstoppable Inferno indiscriminately destroying everything in my path. I wouldn't relent in my path. I have seen where distractions lead. The Syndicate was a distraction and I put it down. Jimmy King was an opportunity that became a distraction because in both cases all the attention was on a guy that was preventing me reaching the top. There is no more distractions and I only have to look out for the most important person in FWA. The Last Great Englishman, PAJ. No more dwelling on history. No more false idols. No more aligning with people who will not submit to my goals.

PAJ stands up and flips over the table with force. Smashing the table and everything that was on it.

PAJ: F*** Jimmy King. F*** Ryan Hall. F*** Ryan Rondo. You are nothing to me. You are a mistake. I didn't need any of you to show I hated FWA. I have always been a joke. You needed me. I didn't need you. Who better to turn on FWA than me, right?! If I would have said no you wouldn't have had the balls to do it. I am an innovator. I dare to stand up and fight for my causes no matter how much people hate them or how much people don't believe they would be entertaining. The FWA Golden Goose turns on FWA and becomes hated. How cliché. How boring. Excuse me-

PAJ starts to gag at the thought before restraining himself.

PAJ: There is nothing about me that will make you turn off the television. I don't operate in gross stereotypes about anyone. I don't operate in clichés. I am unique because I dare to speak the truth. I am no scared of reputation and history because I am the future.

PAJ puts his foot on the broken table and smirks.

PAJ: This table was once the hopes and dreams of four men who wanted to see FWA burn. This was the meeting spot. This was where we decided everything and now I have broken the table because the relationship we once had is dead or it was never really alive and I am just confirming. I never liked you Rondo. You were the ace in the hole. The one that would demoralise everyone because you were such a good, clean cut guy. FWA looked up to you and you looked up to FWA. You lied to their faces. Why would you lie to the people? They look up to us as role models and I take the approach that the truth hurts. I wouldn't lie to anyone because I am truly a stand up guy. I break dreams because having unattainable dreams is bad for you. Only I have attainable dreams because only I am worthy of being FWA Undisputed Champion. Only I had the right to turn on FWA. Only I deserved that attention but you are a greedy, power hungry ass-hole who is so self-centred that you would be willing to turn your back on EVERYTHING you have done just to stand alongside me in the spotlight constantly trying to shove the person who got you there out of the way so you can take it for yourself. This table is the hopes of Jimmy King, Ryan Hall and Ryan Rondo. They are not my hopes and dreams. This table is my stepping stone. I will go from standing alongside Kings to dethroning them and fulfil my divine right and my legacy as the best in wrestling history.

PAJ stands on the remnants of the table as it begins to buckle under the weight of PAJ and snaps further ensuring that it is unfixable. PAJ looks back at the table with disgust as he starts walks out of the restaurant. A member of staff asks PAJ about the table who shrugs and walks out as the scene fades to black.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

~Men Of YESterday~

~Men Of YESterday~

Shane McLean paces a hallway, obviously frustrated, frantically dialing on his mobile phone. He is jumpy as he waits for a connection for several moments, before finally achieving the desired result.

Shane McLean:
    “Shawn! Where the hell are you guys!? I’ve a promo to cut here! … What do you mean you’ve been pulled over by cops?! … Why? …Oh, black dude driving a fancy car … well what am I supposed to do, promo without you two to fire off of? … Where am I going to find two lackeys at such short notice! …”

At that moment a flier is blown into Shane’s face and he grabs it off. He stares around, where the hell did that gust of wind come from? He’s indoors. Apparently these scene irregularities are of minimal concern, as he looks down at the flier:

“Want To Feel Big About Yourself By Diminishing Others?
    You Need…

LACKEY’S R US!!”

Shane stares at it bemused then reads on.

“You! Yes You!

No Seriously, Shane We Mean You!!

Call Now For Our Negotiable Rates And Free Delivery Service!”

Shane McLean:
    “Shawn, I gotta go, I got a call to make…”

Shane hangs up and reads the number at the bottom of the flier, dialling it into his phone. He puts his ear to it.

Shane McLean:
    “Hi, I saw your leaflet and … Yes this is Shane McLean. … Yes, I’d like to order two please … do they come in black? … Oh, so that counts as slavery … Yes, just two honky’s then … intended use? Pro-wrestling related. … Excellent, thank you! Wait, don’t you need an address? … Hello? … Hello?”

Shane stares at his phone and makes to redial, but is interrupted as a porter arrives, pushing a large crate.

Porter:
    “Delivery for you Mr. McLean, please sign here.”

Shane takes the clipboard and signs it.

Shane McLean:
    “Thank you…”

Shane looks at the mans name badge.

Shane McLean:
    “…Darnell?”

The man gives a nod and walks off, leaving Shane staring at the crate before him, and he has a chuckle to himself.

Shane McLean:
    “We really gotta stop locking people inside stuff in my promos.”

He reaches for a latch and the crate bursts open and Shane’s eyes fill with joy.

Shane McLean:
    “Oh this is wonderful!”

Within the crate are two ruffled looking individuals in budget suits. They force their way to their feet and it is revealed to be Scott Chadwick and Andy Koesterman, formerly of Thomas Princeton’s “Yes Men” fame, and more recently and far more forgettable, members of “Shane McLean’s League of Enhancement Talents”.

Shane McLean:
    “Scott, Andy, how are you?”

Scott Chadwick:
    “Evidentially, times have been better…”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “This could not be better timing, as I take on your old boss this week on Fight Night for my North American Championship! You may be even more useful than Bobby and Shawn!”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane looks at Andy, then to Scott.

Shane McLean:
    “He still can’t say anything else at all?”

Andy Koesterman shakes his head, and speaks sadly.

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes.”

Scott Chadwick:
    “No, we tried to teach him at least to be able to say ‘yesterday’, but he is still struggling. Andy, what day was before today?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yesyesyes.”

Shane McLean:
    “He sounds like Bryan Danielson’s more charismatic brother…”

Scott Chadwick:
    “Are you allowed to mention anyone from that company?”

Shane McLean:
    “Are you allowed to question me? I thought you were a ‘Yes Man’?”

Scott Chadwick:
    “I do have my own free will you know…”

Shane ponders this for a moment.

Shane McLean:
    “I think I’ll get a better conversation out of Andy, your services are no longer required.”

Shane gives Scott a push and he tumbles into the crate, which Shane slams shut and reseals the latch. He turns to Andy.

Shane McLean:
    “Are you ready?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane turns to the camera.

Shane McLean:
    “Promo Start! Thomas Princeton, our originals within the FWA began around the same time, and our paths have crossed on a few occasions, but finally, it has come to be just the two of us, vying for a prestigious prize, my prestigious prize. You of course, have done what you do best, schemed your way into the title scene, befriending me, giving me an ally when all seemed lost, only to betray me quicker than a virgin in a brothel. But in a scenario you may be unfamiliar with, it seemed your scheming had failed you. You managed to fool me into having you added into a triple threat match for the FWA North American Championship. Scheming only gets you so far though Thomas, and once there, you were unable to make the most of the opportunity presented to you. But from that, did the Ace of Diamonds go on to capture his record third North American Championship?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “He sure did. I thought then that perhaps you would crawl off back to your millions, perhaps buy yourself something expensive, shallow and meaningless to take your mind off things, but I was wrong it would seem. Somehow, by whichever merit, I find you to be the number one contender for the Championship once again. Should Thomas Princeton have actually been made to earn another opportunity?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “But alas, we have what we have. So be it. In fact, I am even grateful of it. Whilst the FWA was at war, my focus was purely upon reclaiming the North American Championship back to the FWA where it belonged. Not around the waist of a CWA traitor, and not falling within the clutches of a man of no loyalties. Was I successful in my plight?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “What I did not get to focus on, was revenge. I did not get the pleasure I would have seek under different circumstances. Your betrayal did not receive the same payback it should have earned, as victory was far more important, not for myself, but for the FWA fans. Now with the CWA cleared out of the FWA, isn’t it time you got what we shall call the Montez treatment?”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “Those who have betrayed me, I have ran them out of the FWA to the point where to see them you have to look for the male underwear model with the smallest package. Just try find Rodel Montez. Those who have tried to use me as a stepping stone, an extra head to claim, banished also. Draven. St Germaine can answer to that. Thomas, you have crossed me, and that was foolish, but greed does that to man who weighs everything in value but truly values nothing. I am Shane McLean

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “I am the Ace of Diamonds.”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “The FWA’s North American Champion!”

Andy Koesterman:
    “Yes!”

Shane McLean:
    “And the man, who this Friday is going to defeat you, to keep gold that money can’t buy!”

Andy Koesterman looks like he is struggling to not agree, his peech immpediment battling against his loyalties to his old boss. Shane looks at him biting his lip, face screwed to hold it back.

Andy Koesterman:
    “N…n….Yes!”

Koesterman looks upset with himself and McLean smirks.

Shane McLean:
    “What he said.”

~~~
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Some same, some different

Fighting through the memories - now only bringing pain and hurt - Whyte Thunder's brain is racing with thought after thought about the past. From the summer of 2012 until the summer of 2013, arguably the best time of the man formerly called "The Golden One" Devin Golden's career, the most meaningful success of his career. Sunrise-Sunset means so much to him, because it was something that immediately caught on with everyone else. The tag team division was saved. Whyte Thunder's career finally re-reached the pinnacle.

Most important, he became that veteran status and earned the warmth of true friendship with Ryan Rondo. He unselfishly was selfish for the team, unselfishly fought for the duo and unselfishly wanted Rondo to catapult from the one-year run of dominance to becoming his own self. Whyte Thunder never wanted Rondo to become another version of himself. He wanted Rondo to be Rondo, because that's what he always saw, not a mirror like at Ace's High before facing Aut Pax Aut Bellum. He saw someone completely different, and uniqueness is something you don't destroy. It's something you cherish. Like lemonade, you wring out that uniqueness into a blender and savor it, and you toss the rest away.

Whyte Thunder always viewed himself as unselfish because of his thoughts on chances. He worked for everything for five long years in the FWA. Every title match he earned either by winning contendership matches or beating every other person or team in the division. He always used the metaphor of a ladder, and he was climbing it step by step to reach the top.

"That's Drew Stevenson, no doubt about it," Whyte Thunder thinks to himself. "Only problem is he's trying to climb two rungs at a time and is trying to go as fast as possible. And when he falls - and he will fall - he's going to fall really...really...hard."

But in this dark hallway beneath the FWA arena, with the lights turned off and a pitch black setting with nothing but Whyte Thunder envisioning his own thoughts, he can't help but wonder if this so-called "Emerald" isn't about the climb and savoring it but about racing to the top as fast as possible without adhering to the dangers of wearing the crown too soon.

When Whyte Thunder closes his eyes, he sees only blackness of his mind and has only his thoughts on his conscious. When he opens them, he sees nothing but blackness and once more focuses only on his mentality at this point. A tag team victory alongside his friend-turned-enemy Ryan Rondo against Vodka & Venom, and then a singles win against Thomas Princeton. You could say Whyte Thunder "rebounded" well from losing to Ryan Hall at Ace's High for the Undisputed World championship. Yet, Whyte Thunder doesn't feel like a winner. With each word spoken by Rondo, the man he trusted and regretted befriending, on last week's Fight Night. Words about unselfishness and allowing people to walk over him. Words about allowing Rondo to be overrun. Words about once again...doing it the wrong way.

In Whyte Thunder's mind, he knows this is wrong. He knows he did everything the right way, from early 2011 on. But his heart still listens.

"I used to be just like Drew Stevenson," he thinks in silence to himself. "Not as abrasive. Not as outspoken. Not as unruly. Not a carbon copy of CM Punk. But still with the same concepts. I used to be the one bashing Ryan Hall for immediately returning, hogging the spotlight and thinking he is 'owed' a spot. I did that at Payback 2012. I was the one who said the 'old-timers' didn't hold a candle. I was the one who looked at Ewan Edwards' so-called 'legacy' and verbally spit on it."

Whyte Thunder's mind is split 50-50 on Ryan Rondo and Drew Stevenson. At times, the two names and faces merge together for non-coherent, jumbled thoughts affected by emotions and anger. Slowly, that hurt and sadness Whyte Thunder has felt since Ace's high has changed to anger and resentment.

Ryan Rondo still refers to Whyte Thunder as "Golden," a sign it's more than just your usual feud you see on FWA television. This is more personal. This is about the people behind the characters. This is off script and layered with venom and vitrol.

Drew Stevenson...the same venom and vitrol directed at certain people...just a different topic.

"I worked for everything," Whyte Thunder recalls in his mind. "I won a number one contendership match to enter a battle royal to win the X-Division title. I won a number one contendership match to earn my first tag team championship reign with Mike Curtis. I won the 'End of Summer Madness' tournament to earn my World Heavyweight title shot against Stu St. Clair at Mile High 2010. And before winning those, I beat everyone I could to prove I deserved it. And I didn't say a word about it. I let my in-ring work make the difference. That's how Drew Stevenson and I are different. He's louder about it. He has this interview after a Fight Night and goes on a rant about the FWA holding him back, benefiting veterans who he believes don't work as hard as he does.

One thing I love is he isn't afraid to back it up. He went out, won a gauntlet and then beat Gabrielle Montgomery, a future Hall-of-Famer and former World champion. A pioneer in the wrestling world. And he beat her to prove he wasn't just speaking like an ass.

But he still doesn't appreciate the rise like he should."

Whyte Thunder's thoughts stop there for a moment as he opens his eyes into the ever-stagnant darkness his moon resides. He now thinks about how he was noticed in the summer of 2010. G-Rich pegged him as the next big thing - even though Chris Stallings said it was Carmine "Grim" Reaper - and gave his biggest shot. G-Rich has a history of putting aside the old guard for something fresh. Him announcing the "Golden Opportunity" elimination Chamber isn't new.

"I worked," Whyte Thunder thinks again. "I didn't whine. I worked. Drew Stevenson and Ryan Rondo whine. They get the microphone in the ring, like Rondo did, and whine about how people held them back. Drew Stevenson gets in an interview and whines about how things need to change. I can't believe I've become one of those 'back in the old days' guys, but back in the old days you didn't whine and cry to get to the top. You shut up and worked. That's how I got there and I can't believe we've reached that new era in the FWA. It's not a bad thing, because I don't want World title shots anymore. I had my last one and that's all I need for the rest of my career, to be honest. I just want to tell a memorable story and leave when I'm supposed to leave, write the last chapter when it's time to close the book. If this hatred from Ryan Rondo is part of that story - as much as it pains me - so be it. And if my going-out run is part of Drew Stevenson's rise up, then I'll happily watch and applaud down here in the darkness. As long as he works, I'm all for him taking advantage of the opportunities he receives, because I was once a quieter version of him."

And Whyte Thunder took advantage of his chances. His own hard work and determination, the lunch-pale attitude he always carried, was the reason he rose too fast and failed once he reached the top.

"This is the first time we've ever faced one on one. So strange because he's been here long enough yet our paths haven't crossed. It's unfortunate because I've always thought highly of him, even if a little bit of a whiner. As much as Drew Stevenson may classify me as one of the guys he is trying to leapfrog - because I've been here the fifth longest of anyone on the roster - he doesn't know me well," Whyte Thunder thinks again. "I try to help people. I helped Jason Gryphon's career become what it is when I singled him out, taught him a lesson and shook his hand after he won. I helped Ryan Rondo's career, whether he realizes it or not, become something other than a three-time X-Division champion. And I will help Drew Stevenson."

As much as Rondo can critique Whyte Thunder for being unselfish and putting others first, he'll never change. He doesn't want to be another version of Ryan Hall or Chris Kennedy. He doesn't want to hold onto his spot like others. He just wants to see others succeed while he also succeeds. He had one selfish run - this last World title push - after years and years of blood feuds and tag team division carrying and filling in the holes and showing up without any breaks for five tiresome years. And he got his one last awesome 15 seconds of fame while dismissing some past demons. It's all he needed. He didn't even need to win. He just needed to find peace. He just needed to put "The Rotten Gold" to rest.

"How will I help Drew Stevenson?,"
    he thinks. "By beating him. By slowing down his momentum JUST ENOUGH to give a small reality check.

The worst thing he could do right now is keep winning and keep beating all the former World champions, the 'main-eventers. The worst thing he could do is rise too fast. He's a one-time X-Division champion, a man who only sees things in terms of levels and labels, and wants that top level and the shiniest label. If he beats me, the snowball only grows bigger as it rolls down the hill taking others with it.

If I stop him now, stand my ground and burst that snowball into itsy bitsy little pieces, maybe I'll save him from himself and his own roll.

Maybe I'll allow him to take a step back and see things from a different perspective.

Maybe I'll help him truly appreciate and enjoy the rise, so that he matures enough to be ready for it when it comes."

Whyte Thunder closes his eyes once again, as that hurt-turned-anger once more turns to hurt.

"Or maybe he won't even care I'm trying to help him.

Maybe he won't see the positives of going step by step.

Maybe he'll just call it the FWA holding him back again.

And maybe he'll blame me...just like Rondo does, except for different reasons."

The Franchise

Status

A Pit of Pariahs...

Down on Sixth Street... The entertainment hub of Austin, Texas, Sixth Street is a glossed over mecca of the alternative lifestyle. Bars, smoke shops, and plenty of music venues liter Sixth Streets, along with plenty of signs to keep this ol' town weird. Underneath every party city, no matter how positive or glossed over its image... a decaying festering rot of corruption and contemptible behavior. Just a few short years ago, Treasure Island was just one of those clubs that was the life of the Sixth Street party... Now boarded up. F.B.I. Seizure notices plastered over every 4' x 8' sheet that covered the once famous club. A couple of Muslims with a front... that a criminal empire fell on. Treasure Island was just one of the unlucky ones... Go down any alley in Austin... and you find your fix. This sort of environment breeds Pariahs... Outsiders... Charlatans... Liars... Frauds... Heathens... Addicts... Evil, and not-so-Evil men who do bad things... One such man, dressed a nice, but plain suit, sits on the lid of a dumpster, as the FWA cameras pan in on him.

Jethro Warren: Just like this city... You dig deeper and deeper into things... and you realize. We are scum. We are Pariahs in real life, and superstars on television. With a layer of glossy varnish, the superstars of FWA are revered, loved, respected... Would society really tolerate us if we weren't wrestlers in this alleged fake business? Would they tolerate us if they knew how real it was? How real this war is between me and Vincent... The hatred. Everyday inching closer and closer to the inevitable. How Vincent and his friends are going to be victims. Beyond heels and babyfaces feuding... Victims of me. Everybody knows the story... I have no qualms with destroying lives and leaving broken people in my path. Just more for me to take... Another step... another hurdle in my success. I'm not a storybook villain... I'm a realist. I know what I have to do to make, and prove, my point. All of us know this isn't a game... And none of us really think we're saints... It just comes with the territory... Just being an FWAer. But the rest of us, want that glossy layer of varnish. The Hollywood tan. The South By South West press conferences. High Definition TV. Guys like Stu, Ash, and Vinnie pretending that they're truly sorry about the lives they lead... Even up to this point today... Vincent ain't no angel... And Vodka and Venom have more sins than me to answer for.

Warren chuckles as he reaches for his e-cigarette. The frosted blue tip slowly fades on as he inhales the water vapor/synthetic tobacco mixture. Smoke quickly billows from his mouth as he lets out a wry chuckle.

Jethro Warren:If there was any two people in this company I had more respect, and then disgust , for... It would be these two. Ryan and St. Clair. They know the score! They use to have a spine years gone back. I've seen the s**t you guys have done. Especially Stu... How many lives did you leave destroyed in your wake? Enough to make the devil blush... Old age has made them soft and fearful, I guess... God'll cut us all down eventually. We're still pariahs on society, even though we're on TV. And that's the moral of the story... We're all evil and not-so-evil men... with the worst of intentions... Stuck in a pit of our own creation... Some have the backbone to make it to the top, some don't... Fight Night... I'll show you what you guys we're... I'll show you.

Warren takes another puff from his e-cig. The smoke again quickly exits his body as the scene fades to black.
    Last edited by Shaun to the Maxx; 03-13-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Code Fixing

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Past
    August 14th, 1994

I park the customized, soundproof van on the top floor of the 28 Av Station & Platform's parking garage that is over 500 feet from the east parking garage of the Mall of America so that the back of the van faces the mall's parking garage. I then climb into the back of the van I put an earbud into my right ear then flip down the back license plate. As I unstrap the sniper rifle and get into position laying down on the floor of the van, the leader of the BIRD Empire speaks to me through the earbud that I placed into my right ear.

Leader: Agent Blackbird, the target will be sitting in the middle of the backseat of a four door red Saturn, license plate XYZ-1994. He will be your only target, the clients whom will be in the front driver and passenger seat, are not to be harmed. The Saturn will be pulling up to the stoplight in approximately 5 minutes.

Agent Blackbird: Copy that.

I look through the scope watching cars come and go when a red Saturn stops at the red light. I verify the license plate and then aim the sniper rifle up to focus the scope in on the target in the backseat. As soon as I focus the scope, I realize that the person I was assigned to assassinate is only a kid.

I read the lips of the boy and figure out that the clients are his own parents. I take a deep breath and take two shots assassinating the parents instead of their son. I strap the sniper rifle back in and pick up the shell casing, then pull the back license plate back up into position locking it into place. As I climb back into the driver's seat of the van and put it into drive, my boss speaks to me while I drive off.

Leader: What the hell was that? You were only supposed to assassinate the boy, not the clients.

Agent Blackbird: Consider that the beginning of a very large coup d'etat. Alexandroz, I'm taking control of the BIRD Empire and making changes. For starters, we will no longer take contracts in which our target is a mere child. Oh, we'll still take assassination contracts, but we'll screen things more thoroughly. And we'll still manufacture and sell arms to the highest bidder, we'll just do so more... legally.

Alexandroz: Who the fuck do you think you are? You are just a low level nobody and I'm the one in charge. So as long as I am in charge, I'll be the one to decide on what contracts that you and all of those other low level nobodies will assassinate. And as far as selling things more legally, it'll be a cold day in hell before I do anything within any law.

Agent Blackbird: Yeah, I knew you'd say that.

I pull the earbud out of my ear and put it into the hidden pocket on the sleeve of my jacket when a muffled explosion could be heard through the earbud. I drive to the nearby airport where I make my way to the company's private hanger. As I drive the van up onto the cargo plane's ramp a couple other engineers and a fellow agent approach the van. I put it into park and get out to help the engineers strap the van down.

Agent River: How long until our boss gets here, Agent Blackbird?

Agent Blackbird: He's not coming. I look over to one of the engineers. Tell the pilots to take off as soon as possible.

Agent River: Hold up. Agent Blackbird, you aren't authorized to order the pilots to take off?

I look at Agent River and chuckle. I do now. I look back at the engineer What are you standing around for?

Agent River approaches me and I hit him in the solar plexus bringing him down to his knees. I grab Agent River and shove him into one of the seats on the side of the plane then strap him in. I sit down in the seat next to him and buckle myself in as the cargo plane takes off.

Present
    March 12th, 2014

While I am at my desk, putting new bandages over my recent injuries, I look at Koh Pleo, an Island near Thailand, Asia that is for sale. I hear the muffled voices of River and Amber coming from outside of my office door.

River: So it all began back in August of 1994?

Amber: August 14th, 1994 to be exact, and what do you mean by “it all began”?

River: That day, that specific day, was when Vincent decided to start a coup d'etat of this company's old leadership. Back when this company was more, black ops then legit. That day, the old leader, Alexandroz, personally came out with us to make sure our recent contract was taken and went off without a hitch. Normally he would stay back at one of our branch headquarters, but for some reason, that contract was personal for him.

Well, the mission failed because the target wasn't assassinated and Alexandroz apparently blew up in the black hummer that he was sitting in overseeing the assassination. At the time, Vincent, then known simply as “Agent Blackbird”, told me that Alexandroz wasn't going to be showing up and then ordered the pilots to take off. Now I know, Vincent overthrew the old regime and sort of took us in a more legit business.

Amber: Unfortunately, when he assassinated the father, the father caused their Saturn to roll out into the intersection and they ended up getting t-boned by a truck. Vincent may have thought he spared him, but because of the accident, the boy ended up in a coma for several years.

The FWA Doctor approaches them, while Amber deals with the knowledge of who her fiance used to be.

FWA Doctor: I'm here to inform your boss that if he wants to continue wrestling, he'll have to change his philosophy on wrestling because anymore hardcore related matches, and I won't be able to clear him to wrestle.

River: You might be the current FWA "Doctor" while they try to get the real doctor to come back to the FWA, but Vincent is the one that makes the call on his wrestling style no matter what you or the FWA says.

I exit my office to find out what's going on and before I could ask anyone anything the FWA Doctor pushes his way past River to get to me.

FWA Doctor *poking his finger into my chest and ruining my business shirt*: If you don't change the way you wrestle, I might not be able to clear to wrestle soon.

*I look down at where the Doctor's finger is poking me, then straighten out my shirt* River, get this moron out of here because I don't care what the doc has to say because he is nothing more then a buffoon hired by the FWA and for all I know, they could order him to not "clear me" despite me being in good health. Anyways, I need to focus on my upcoming match against the walking dead Lucian, his "good ol' buddy" Quinn and that annoying cockroach, Jethro. *I lightly rub the spot where Jethro nailed me with the brass knuckles* And while I'm certain my partners Vodka & Venom will handle Lucian and Quinn, I plan on personally laying Jethro out so that way next week *I look at Amber* our wedding go off without a hitch baby.

River grabs the FWA Doctor by the back of his neck and leads him towards the elevator, when my secretary informs me that Ashley O'Ryan is in the lobby wanting to see me. I thank my secretary and heads towards the elevator as Amber follows behind me. Amber, River whom still has the FWA Doctor by the neck, the FWA Doctor whom is trying to escape River's grasp and myself get onto the elevator and head to the lobby.

[I WIN]

Boobage Expert

Status

Thomas Princeton Promo

Inside an FWA arena....

"The Orange Man" by James Newton Howard plays over the loudspeakers and Thomas Princeton steps out with a confident and easy swagger. The crowd boos him heavily, he is wearing an Italian suit with a cobalt black tie, the steps into the ring and outstretches his hands, pumping up the crowd to jeer him more. He just smirks at their insults as he then motions to the entrance ramp and suddenly a ring crew comes out. The crowd is confused until they see the crew set up a makeshift stage with a microphone. They also bring out a boom-box and set it up on a stool that is placed next to Tom as he checks the microphone. It's a stand up comedy stage!

Tom: Evening my subordinates how are all of you doing here in Austin, Texas? The red headed step child of Texas. Too liberal for the rednecks you call brethren and too crazy for the rest of the country to take seriously.

The crowd boos Tom's bashing of their city, he smiles. That bit was easy.

Tom: "Keep Austin weird." That's what they say, let me tell you, unless some actually educated people came down here you will always be weird and stupid! You all need a few Bostonians, New Yorkers, maybe some Los Angelians! You guys have the audacity to claim that you're the capital of Texas, please! You're not even half the city Dallas is!

More boos from the crowd. Tom clear his throat speaking into the microphone with a cold smile.

Tom: But enough about your butthole of a city, I am here to talk to you all about my pending match, my pending TITLE match against the one and only Shane McLean! The North American champion.

The crowd cheers for Shane, some even hold up signs, Tom just shakes his head in disgust.

Tom: Some of you may be wondering why the hell I'm on a comedy stage right now, it'll all be clear in a moment I need you all to stick with me. I know your brain power isn't suited for that sort of thing, but really focus and just try....alright. You see I'll be facing Shane McLean in a rightful rematch for the ages, in the sense that it will be the beginning of my new era, the age of Princeton! I find it fitting, that this is happening now. That my date with destiny has been placed here right before the famous Back in Business. The biggest stage of them all! I savor this, I view this as a supreme opportunity to finally make right. To finally get revenge on being wronged by management so many years ago!

For those unfamiliar; when I was tag team champion after Carnal Contendership I was set to defend the tag titles at Back in Business, one of the most prestigious honors a FWA wrestler could ever have. Winning at Back in Business in indeed a special moment, but walking in as champ gives you a certain air. It means that you are the man to beat, that you are the person that is on top of the game on the most important night in the FWA. Leaving Back in Business as champion is not to be undermined, but walking in champion and then leaving champion well...that's just dominance. Does it honestly get any better than that? Well after facing Shane McLean I'll get to answer that question because now he gets to walk a mile in my shoes and have his North American title stripped out of his hands right before the biggest event of them all! And do you know what the best part is? We're not even the main event!

Shane, you will be such an afterthought come Back in Business that management has already decided that my victory over you is such an expected turn of events, such a pass and go type moment that you don't even deserve the main event. Now the women get it over us! You will get to fail before everyone and you won't even be the top story, and that's how I like it! But you know what will be the top story the week after? ME! Thomas C. Princeton! I will be the one everyone talks about leading into Back in Business, talking about my superiority and how I bested you and kept you from being the champion. You'll be lucky if you even are the challenger once I am done with you. This is not even poetic justice, it's just justice. Oh how I cannot wait to see your pathetic mangled body lying on the mat while I take the championship away from you, the championship you fought so hard to keep during the road to Back in Business....only to have it snatched out of your hands at the very last moment.

Tom taps the head of his microphone, finding simple pleasure in hearing the sound of his fingers stretching throughout the arena which is filled with fans angry at his words.

Tom: I'm going to take a short reprieve from my accurate tauntings of Shane McLean to delve into the special guest referee, Jason Gryphon. Jason Gryphon is a strapping young man with a bright future, he has an opportunity here to really make something out of himself. Now if he plays it down the middle everything will be fine, I'll win, Shane will lose everyone will be happy. However there is the possibility that for some strange reason he decides to side with Shane and call the match in his favor, a most unwise decision. You see by helping Shane out Jason loses. Yes he loses, Shane wins and everyone forgets Jason was even in the match by the next morning. That is not what a man like Jason deserves, he deserves to be star....and I can make him one.

I have an official message for Jason. If Jason helps me defeat Shane McLean this Friday night...I'll let him face me at Back in Business!

The crowd is shocked, they boo Tom as he smirks and paces a bit near the mic, the wheels have obviously been turning in his crooked head for quite some time.

Tom: I mean if Jason let's me become the champion he can then walk into Back in Business the second best thing you can walk in as; the challenger! Think about it subordinates, what better way than to guarantee a title match than by positioning yourself to be the top candidate? Do you think Shane will extend the same offer to young Jason? I highly doubt it. Shane has his rules and his philosophy and I have mine, and mine is to win at any cost. Now I can win on my own merits easily. I have no issue with that, but now this is a true opportunity for two people to benefit greatly. I'd prefer to keep myself as healthy as possible leading into Back in Business, if Jason aids me in a victory that will put less strain on me physically and mentally. It's a win-win! Think about it Jason....do you really want to just be another face in the crowd for the rest of your career? Do you want to be the guy who poses for pictures with the Hulk? Or the guy who the Hulk asks for an autograph from? It's your decision, I only have your best interest in mind.

Tom now goes to the microphone in the demeanor of a stand up comedian, a big plastic grin across his face.

Tom: And now for some humor! Besides the ridiculous idea that Shane McLean can beat me of course! HAHAHA! You see Shane in comedy something you know a bit about there is something called the rule of thirds. The first two bits set up the joke by building then on the 3rd bit the script changes and the shock of the change catches the audience off guard and gets them to laugh even harder. The first two times I tried to walk into Back in Business as champion I failed. First when I was unfairly put against Vodka and Venom only 7 days after winning tag team gold, and the 2nd time came when Matt Boudreau cheated and beat me one on one for the world championship. So now we're changing up the act a bit. This 3rd time will truly be the charm as I defeat you and become North American champion. Yes the script has changed and guess who holds the pen?! You're trapped Shane, Jason will side with me and then I will kick you over and take that title from your slippery hands. You always like to make jokes Shane, you think you are so funny. But the only one who laughs is yourself! My BTY Clothesline will be one hell of a punchline come Friday night, and you will realize as the blood squirts out of your clown nose like a water hose that the only thing in our match that's a joke is YOU! My name is Thomas Princeton....and I'm better than you!

Tom kicks over the mic stand and then as the crowd boos him he blows false kisses towards them and then takes a bow. Then he leaves the ring and walks up the entrance ramp, a grin on his face.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Boobage Expert

Status

Saddle Sally Promo

Inside of an Austin church...

Saddle Sally sits alone in a church in the front pew she fiddles with her title belt which she carries in her lap. There is a gentle breeze coming through the window, but it feels cold to Sally who shivers a bit in her revealing crop top and denim shorts.

Sally: Should've dressed warmer I suppose.

Sally takes a moment to breathe and then closes her eyes and lifts her head up towards the heavens.

Sally: Lord, it's me Sally. Sorry I'm tressed like a Tennessee Harlot in yer' place of worship, but I've got a match soon and well...they say come as ya' are. And I am what I am. I know ya' probably got a lot more important stuff to do right now. Ukraine, frozen homeless people on the east coast, the millions of Americans prayin' Justin Biever gets deported...heh...that last one was a joke. Which I guess ya' knew since yer' God and all but I felt I should jus' clarify. Don't want ya' thinkin' I'm gettin' sacrilegious on ya' or somethin'. I jus' figure the creator of the universe has a good sense of humor. Anyway, that ain't why I came here to talk.

This week it's the Sara Wolf tribute on Fight Night, don't know how much ya' watch the show but this is a pretty big deal...I'm in the main event. I reckon' ya' had soemthin' to do with that blessin' me and all. It's a great moment in my career, but it comes at such a terrible cost. As ya' know Sara died....we weren't friends at all. We butted heads, we fought inside and outside the ring but dam--darn it....I respected her. I looked up to her in many ways, she was so strong and so cool and she was beautiful. I mean she had these eyes that could cut through diamonds. She was a great champion too, she deserved to wear the belt like she did. And as ya' know I was jumpin' for joy when I finally beat her. I mean it was such a big deal to me, it's hard to explain, but in that moment I felt like if I could beat Sara than I could beat anyone. Her strength made me feel strong.

But at the end of the day, this is all jus' fer' fun....

Why she'd have to die God? I mean the look on Wolf's face when he found out I mean....God...why? She wasn't a perfect person, none of us are. We've all fallen short of the glory of God but she was....she wasn't supposed to go out like that. She was a warrior, she was supposed to go down swinging, fightin' till the last moment. Not just tappin' out whether accidental or on purpose that wasn't supposed to happen. And that's what worries me ya' know? Like what if she was in that low of a place 'cause of me? I mean Ryan and G-Rich said it was due to Wolf's actions but...can't help feelin' I brought her low too. Maybe me takin' the title off her was jus' too much. Zaire says I'm wrong 'cause Sara has won so many times before that one loss wasn't gonna take her over the edge. So maybe it wasn't all me, but I think I played a part. They're all callin' for Wolf's head. Sayin' it's his fault, but nobody is willin' to call me out. To tell me it's my fault. I took the title off her, I may have cut off the last line of support she had made for himself. Maybe the Women's title was what kept her goin', kept her motivated. I mean why not? It's driven me all these years? Oh Lord, I don't know...I'm so hurt right now. I don't even know how I'm supposed to win tonight. Give me strength, give me courage, give me the will power.

Tonight I face off against Shannon O' Neal, a nice girl, a good girl. I know she could not have gone into this lightly. I know that this means a lot to her as well despite her short time here. I mean not even a year and she's in a main event match. But I don't care what anyone says, I gotta go 100% tonight, Sara wouldn't accept any less. She'd want us to keep pushin' to keep fightin' she'd be mad if we fumbled our big moment in the spotlight. She worked too hard to help carve a path for women in this industry for anythin' less to take place. Shannon knows this I think, I hope, I pray. But she's still my opponent and I'm still the champion, I don't want to pin her, but I will if necessary. I am the champion, I am the face of the FWA's women division and I beat Sara Wolf, who else can have their arm raised on the night meant to honor her? Gabrielle isn't even competiting tonight. She dropped out of the match early in the week, I think she's takin' it hard. But she doesn't need to fight, she doesn't need to compete she's said and done enough and then some. But me? I've gotta prove that I'm no slouch.

It's a fatal four way, means I don't even need to get pinned to lose the match, so God I need a little help. I need you to guide me and fuel me 'cause this ain't no picnic. Ayla El is in the match, now she is a child of yours I understand that concept but ya' know what she stands fer' and it is not for the buildin' of yer' kingdom. Her mind has twisted and skewed by this evil world that has let it's will and agenda be bent by the seduction of the enemy. Ayla El has fallen into this pit that will lead straight to Hell, and I can beat the devil out of her but it's gonna take more than one night. She's gonna come with a blast of fury, and I will remain strong, steadfast and bring her to her knees and maybe when she looks up she will see God. She will see you. She got the better of me last week, that was a fluke you and I both know that I'm ten times tougher than that girl, but it jus' wasn't meant to be last week. But it's meant to be this week, I am the champion and I will win this match. This ain't 'bout the title, it ain't on the line it's 'bout me and Sara and me showin' her that her legacy will continue through all that compete for glory. Male of female...but let's be honest this match is 'bout us, the ladies and what we have sacrificed to be where we are today. I don't know if Ayla El knows about sacrifice, but I'll make it a point that anytime she faces me she learns more about loss.

That brings me to Mustang Maddie, a woman who has sacrificed a lot in her time and I respect her greatly fer' that. I wish the two of us could win, I truly do. But she's jus' gettin' back and I can see it in her eyes that she is not ready for what is ahead. She's not ready fer' this main event match, and that's a real shame 'cause she deserves better. I'll try and show her as much respect as possible, but at the end of the night it's either me or her and it's gotta be me. Please Lord send ministering angels to Maddie tonight so that she does not get too down about her inevitable loss to me....

I have to ask God...did Sara go to heaven? Is she up there with you? I know your word says that those who take their own lives do not get to enter the gates of heaven. But Sara wasn't in her right mind, ya' have to know that. She had been driven mad by the circumstances 'round her. Please do not punish her, let her enter your kingdom. When I finish the match on Fight Night I'm gonna look up into the lights of the rafters like I'm lookin' into your celestial clouds and I will ask Sara the question I've been dyin' to ask her since she first stepped foot into the FWA.... "Did we make you proud? Are we all good enough? Is this great enough? Where do we go from here?

Amen.

Sally takes her belt and exits the church with her head down. She has a match to get ready for.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

"Rising Stars"

"Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall."
    Williams Shakespeare

"No pessimist ever discovered the secret of the stars, or sailed to an uncharted land, or opened a new doorway for the human spirit."
    Helen Keller

Twinkle twinkle little star...
    Oh my dear... You've come so far...
    It's time to blossom... rise and burn...
    Two stars rising but may wait their turn

It's dark and silent... It's a warm night with a soft cool breeze blowing across the landscape. We find ourselves in a large outstretched field with nothing on the horizon but a flat solemn surface. It's covered with nothing but uncut and ungroomed grass with no trees for miles. No city lights or any other hindrance to block out the beautiful night sky... Only the magical beauty of the unaltered and untainted night sky... full of stars and a glowing crescent moon straight above. It's probably past midnight at this point but there is no real indication on the time or location... Just the solitude of the wild and the stars and moon to keep you company. In the middle of this vast open space sits one single man silent thinking and scanning the cosmic sky. As we focus in on this man it becomes increasing apparent that is none other than the man who currently sits on top of the wrestling world with everyone watching and waiting for him to fall from his great heights. He feels the pressure... lives the pressure... but relishes in its intensity. He is wearing dark clothing that matches and blends in with the darkness... He wears no aviators or any other sunglasses... just his normal faces and cold calculating eyes focus on the galaxies of the universe painted so beautifully in the ceiling of the world above our very heads. He says nothing as for a long while all you can hear is crickets chirping in the grass around him with the occasional breeze sweeping through the open field.

Ryan Hall:
    "Stars are beautiful yet powerful and incredible objects of the universe. They are mesmerizing... yet the biggest source of life and sustenance in the entire cosmos. They are stuck in the night sky as pretty little dots that forever twinkle on... only they are really forever. As powerful as stars are... as much as we look up to them and marvel in their beauty... they, life all things in the universe, rise into the light and fall into the darkness. That twinkling light in the night sky that catches your eye may have already burned out ages ago... By the time it reaches your eyes the everlasting beauty may have already faded into nothingness... A dwarf with a fake masquerade of life to veil of your eyes. It's all an illusion... like most things in the world... Starting as nothing more than a stellar nebula and evening becoming the grand red giant or a star more similar to our sun... these giants of the cosmos start as nothing more than a swirling pile of dust... turn into vast and enormous sources of energy and life that fills the universe and eventually blow up causing massive amounts of damage... burning out... or fading away into they are nothing than black dwarf... as meaningless and forgetful spec in the universe that is always looked over and almost impossible to see. Do you see the metaphor? Can your feeble minds comprehend the point I am making here? We stars... we wrestlers... we entertainers all have our life cycle. We are all living on borrowed time and we never know when we are going to go super nova... or lose our light and quietly fade away before anyone realizes it. It's sad... It's tragic... it's a Shakespearean twist of inevitable fate that we all chose and accept as our destinies when we signed up for this job. Some say we are wrestlers... some say theater actors... some say men in tights... but I say we are STARS... the bright spectacles of nature adored and looked up to by all... until we burn out and one day lose our shine."

He reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out a cigarette. He lights it in the same fashion and mannerisms as his Back In Business opponent always does... wearing the same attitude on his face, mocking in every form he can. He takes a long drag before looking back up at the stars.

Ryan Hall:
    "Both of my opponents this week fit into this category... like me they have both been engulfed into the life cycle of a star but unlike me, a red giant, they are more like newborn stars... that although they shine brightly are just newborns compared to the immense size of myself. They are both finally coming in their own and climbing new heights. Like myself, they were among the only few in this business to make the "correct" choice and aligned themselves with the new power that for a small time took over the FWA. Sure, in the end this choice aligned us with the losing side but for men like them... men who needed to break that metaphorical ceiling and make themselves known to everyone in this business. In that respect they accomplished... In that respect aligning themselves with the former Jimmy King was the correct move... but now comes the hardest part... reaching the higher peaks of the mountain. Unfortunately, both of you have now found yourselves pit against the true king of this business, the Inferno himself and the man who is going to send you flying back down the ladder."

He takes another puff of the cancer stick and exhales the smoke into the sky. When the cigarette smoke clears a constellation with connected lines forming the silhouette of PAJ forms in front of him.

Ryan Hall:
    "Prince PAJ... The Last Great Englishmen... my oh my have you been making a name for yourself this past year. First of all, the first and biggest accomplishment of your past year is managing to upset the current FWA champion and great force in wrestling today, MYSELF. Yes... I will admit that you caught me off-guard and I underestimated you as just another shit-stain to come oozing out of the pooped pimple that was the Syndicate. I will admit defeat in that regard, I looked past you and was completely focused on your former leader, Chris Kennedy. This was a fatal calculation on my part but a God-King like myself will only make a mistake like that once in a mortal like yourselves lifetime. You have made all the right moves, all the right decisions and maybe when I finally retire you can be the next FWA champion but for the moment, your time has not come. You will not leave this match with victory young knight... Only another lesson in the difference between you and me and how far you still have yet to climb on those snowy peaks of stardom. You are a bright shining young star, you may one day become a red giant but I am a red super-giant... a once in a lifetime enigma that is destined to be the un-challenged greatest star in FWA history. In my opinion I am already there... but that is for others to decide, I am not a historian... that is a job reserved for men with tiny arms and large heads. My point is, your momentum ends here... As much as I respect your drive and determination to do whatever it takes to reach the top, I will send your pipe-dreams crashing back down to Earth from MY heavens just as quick. I am the Last King for a reason... I won't relinquish that easily young nave."

The Unholy red super-giant takes yet another drag of the cigarette. As the crimson fire burns down the stick, smoke fills his lungs and then is evacuated into the air covering up his vision of the sky. As the cancerous smoke subsides there is a new constellation in the sky. One of the young and budding, Ryan Rondo.

Ryan Hall:
    "My other opponent... is none other than the former half of Sunrise-Sunset and one of my most hated tag teams in FWA history. A team that got one over on me as well once upon a time. Ryan Rondo, the man who broke the hearts of every young FWA fan in the world... The once unmistakable good guy who overnight became one of the most hated figures in the landscape of wrestling. I once thought you were nothing than a waste of talent, a waste potential, a waste of youth. You were always fumbling around the bottom ranks of the FWA, winning the meaningless titles of the peasants and never in the years in the company gathering much of any momentum. You were very much doomed and destined to a life of mediocrity and wasted skills. Then you did something even more unforgivable and damaging to your career. You aligned yourself with none other than the KING of wasted talent and mediocrity, Devin Golden. Together you guys formed the perfect tag team and reinvigorated a dead division just to make yourselves feel better about your pathetic wasted lives. You even turned yourselves into men in tights, running around one star club bathrooms and doing investigations in bathroom stalls while catching herpes from James Sync's asshole. You got the laughs, the fans loved you for it... but sooner or later you realized that being laughing stock of the FWA and fan favorite of six year olds would never get you anywhere in life. You realized you didn't want to be a peasant and instead shot for royalty. You shot for Jimmy King and in my opinion, finally turned your life into something of meaning. Like PAJ, regardless of what happened to Jimmy King, you made the right move and I respect you for it. Others respect you as well and that is why you are on everyone's shit list... because you stopped being their little bitch. You aren't a bitch anymore but you're not quite a star yet... you're more like a stellar nebula still trying to form yourself into something more than cosmic particles floating though the universe. I will help you with that on Fight Night... by showing you how a true star, a true king, a true champion acts and conducts himself. Your path to the top has come to a head... but what will happen when you finally see the peak of the mountain? Will you dig in and keep climbing? Or will you be memorized and entranced by its beauty and fall back down to Earth?"

The Inferno reaches into his jacket and pulls out a wolf's pelt and places it on the ground before him. He takes the cigarette after taking one last drag and puts the cigarette out on the wolf's pelt. The pelt simmers and burns from the cigarette until the burning subsides. He smiles as he is somewhat satisfied with this.

Ryan Hall:
    "Due to recent events that have transpired... I'm not exactly in the greatest of moods so I don't feel like rambling on all night. In fact... I'm quite pissed off and disturbed to the point where I feel like setting the entire world on fire and watching it burn. Recently actions of mine have not quite gotten the result I wanted and now I find myself in quite the awkward position. None the less... I still have an object to through all my hatred, hell... this week I have two objects. It may not be your faults, PAJ and Rondo... This may have nothing to do with you... but the fact remains that I am fucking pissed and feel like taking out all my frustrations and anger out on something and unfortunately for you two... you guys are the only things in front of me until I get my hands on a certain mongrel little flea bag. You two are rising stars... Soon to be fated to feud against each other for the title that I now possess... but time is a tricky thing and it's not moving quick enough for you two to have any chance against me. I am the biggest star in the entire cosmos and one day I will burn out and become a black dwarf or something more strange and unusual but for now... I am unsurpassed. I am the Last King... and this is still my kingdom to toy around with as I please. I possess no real dislike of either you despite both having pinned me before... I should be looking for redemption but for right now... All I am looking for is to inflict pain on the object in front of me. Something or someone to make pay for the life that was taken because of actions that I performed. Rondo... PAJ... Whether it's just one of you or both of you... I will break something... I will watch you bleed... and let it finally put a smile back on my face until I get a hold of Adrian Wolf. You two are just tools to prepare me for the main course, just appetizers. Young stars... May you shine on past this unfortunate event."

The screen focuses in one the stars above as we fade out.

Thread Information