Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Gotham (TV Series) Discussion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Gotham (TV Series) Discussion

Here's the Series finale trailer.

Spoiler:

Put it under spoiler tags in case any screenshots give away anything.

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

I'm about to watch that Season Finale Trailer in a moment and wet all over myself, but this week's Episode flew by so fast. I had to watch it twice because their was so much that went on throughout. It was a great moment to see the moment when the people of Gotham stand up against Bane, it takes me in Power Rangers In Space where they did the same thing. The City is in the good hands for now, but as we all know crime never sleeps or goes away forever and the moment where Bruce goes on the Plane to come back a Man is a great moment to see. Other great moments we had was of course Gordon becoming Commissioner, the baby of Gordon and Barbara getting Lee as her middle name was touching, Riddler and Penguin hugging like brothers finally trusting the other, and Alfred calling Bruce his Son and hugging from proud of who he has become in his life.

TIME TO WATCH THE LAST EPISODE TRAILER!
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 04-19-2019 at 06:26 PM.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    I'm about to watch that Season Finale Trailer in a moment and wet all over myself, but this week's Episode flew by so fast. I had to watch it twice because their was so much that went on throughout. It was a great moment to see the moment when the people of Gotham stand up against Bane, it takes me in Power Rangers In Space where they did the same thing. The City is in the good hands for now, but as we all know crime never sleeps or goes away forever and the moment where Bruce goes on the Plane to come back a Man is a great moment to see. Other great moments we had was of course Gordon becoming Commissioner, the baby of Gordon and Barbara getting Lee as her middle name was touching, Riddler and Penguin hugging like brothers finally trusting the other, and Alfred calling Bruce his Son and hugging from proud of who he has become in his life.

TIME TO WATCH THE LAST EPISODE TRAILER!
    The episode has been a wild ride, and I've enjoyed the hell out of it. It was really emotional to watch at the very end, but at the same time, it set things up for something big.

I've watched the trailer for the series finale. Holy shit, I was very mesmerized of how it's all set up and how it'll be ready to unveiled Thursday night. I seriously don't want this show to end, I really don't. I'm so prepared for the epic finale!
    Last edited by Doom; 04-20-2019 at 01:26 AM.

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

BIG KAIJU~

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Yeah damn Fox the Cock Tease with the Season Finale so much that I wanted to a new Series like next week. I agree it needed a two parter, but with what we got I was happy. Jeremiah's Joker was lovely, he has changed with every birth and it's been a pleasure to see him work for us. The Scene with Barbara, Little Barbara, and Joker was great, and I love Baby Barbara fighting Joker and having no fear in doing so showing us that the seeds that would be Batgirl happened for her as a kid.

Puggy Penguin and Jim Carrey's Riddler were great, they'll never learn. I dug that moment when at the end they said we need to find out who this guy who dresses up as a Bat is, and then Bruce flies to other Building to the other and they say...tomorrow let's do that ha.

New Selina...MY GOD the beauty of that Woman is mesmerizing and clearly she is the Catwoman we all need and want in her own series. The brief Scene with Bruce as Batman was touching because she's always been the person playing close to the vest, and that Scene when she says I wanted you was the topper. I guess with age she's gain that confidence in herself as a person to say that rather than keep it in like she did before.

Let's see the Joker vs Batman battle was great as well. Joker came off like he knew it was Bruce, didn't he say "you" in that Scene? Oh well we know Joker is still alive and you don't see what happens to him after that battle. In the Comics Gordon and Bruce didn't really know each other before, and if theirs one thing that this Show did it was to create and make a strong relationship with Gordon and Bruce. I think and this is my opinion, Gordon retiring was due to him knowing with Bruce back in Town he was going to clean up Gotham one way or another. He saw it in him years prior and he thought I could rest easy and enjoy life more with Bruce back in Gotham. I love that shot and for a moment when the Show was going on, I thought we might not see a good shot of Batman and it's look. Boy we got it and IT MADE ME MARK OUT! The Suit looks great and it sucks that we possibly never see this Characters again we need it to continue.

Real Women of Genius

The place to see the best of best of Women's Wrestling from all over the World

Horselord. Try me.

Status

Was this worth watching, beginning to end? Did the finale satisfy? Want opinions before I commit that much time to it.

Hail To The King

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Was this worth watching, beginning to end? Did the finale satisfy? Want opinions before I commit that much time to it.
    The acting is really good in it. Alfred, Penguin, Bullock, Riddler all awesome and Keen so far

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

Be The Booker

Status
      Country                    Greece

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    You might struggle in the first season but if you stick to it, season 2 is awesome and it only gets better from there.

Spoiler:

#WC4Horsemen

Thread Information