Page 162 of 162 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162
Results 3,221 to 3,224 of 3224

Thread: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Network General Discussion Thread

So I'm sure someone has said this at some point... But wouldn't it be super convenient if the Network had a calendar option? So you could watch all the programming in chronological order? Like Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Smackdown, No Mercy, Raw, Smackdown, Etc.?

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Codename Bags View Post
    So I'm sure someone has said this at some point... But wouldn't it be super convenient if the Network had a calendar option? So you could watch all the programming in chronological order? Like Raw, Smackdown, Raw, Smackdown, No Mercy, Raw, Smackdown, Etc.?
    That's one of the things fans have been calling for since nearly the start of the WWE Network. I can't say I'm bothered by it. In the past, I've just added things in order in my watchlist to make a playlist of sorts. The problem with doing chronological order is that it could be handled in a few different ways. Do you include all shows from every promotion, all shows from just one company, only one company and one show (As in watching Raw in order), or what? I've seen various people want different things in regards to this main desire of a chronological order.

I'm still waiting on the WWE Network to add a NXT TakeOver section so I don't have to keep searching in the much larger NXT yearly packs just to pick out the few TakeOvers.

People's Champion

Status

They need to get rid of "finish of ____ vs _____ " when you search for a match.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
    They need to get rid of "finish of ____ vs _____ " when you search for a match.
    Eh, they just need an advanced search function so that you can narrow down the results. If need be, you can remove finishes from being included or focusing on only finding matches from a wrestler from a specific year or company.

Thread Information