Thread: Fantasy card for WrestleMania XXX *Rumble Spoilers*

Still Kicking It

Status
      Country                    United States

Fantasy card for WrestleMania XXX *Rumble Spoilers*

First, I would have D. Bry win the Rumble. Rumors about Hogan returning come true and fight the Authority, adding a cup of coffee to this rather sleepy angle.

1. Eight Man Tag: Ryback, Curtis Axl, Brotus Clay and Wade Barrett vs. Kofi Kingston, Miz, R-Truth, and Xavier Woods

2. Wyatt Family vs. Sheamus and Rob Van Dam (Bray is the guest ref)

3.WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Paige

4. WWE Tag Team Championship The Usos (c) vs. Prime Time Players vs. Big Show and Rey Mysterio

5. No Disqualifacations : Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins

6. #1 Contender's match for Intercontinental Championship: Dolph Ziggler vs. Antonio Cesaro vs. Damien Sandow vs. Alberto Del Rio

7. Goldust vs. Cody Rhodes

8. Brock Lesnar vs. Undertaker

9. John Cena, Batista, and Hulk Hogan vs. HHH, Kane, and Randy Orton

10.United States Championship and Intercontinental Championship Unifacation match: Big E. Langtson (IC Champion) vs. Dean Ambrose (US Champion)

11.WWE Championship: CM Punk (c) vs. Daniel Bryan

Curtain Jerker

Status

Post your anticipated WrestleMania XXX card.

So the latest speculation in the WrestleMania rumor mill is that the following matches are likely to take place, and a couple are even "set in stone":
    WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Batista
    Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar
    CM Punk vs. Triple H
    John Cena vs. Bray Wyatt
    Daniel Bryan vs. Sheamus
    Now, I don't know about the rest of you, but that sounds kind of ridiculous to me. How can Taker vs. Lesnar be set in stone when they're negotiating with Sting (who would undoubtedly be Taker's opponent if signed)? If any of these matches are set in stone, it's Orton vs. Batista and CM Punk vs. Triple H, because they've already begun to set up those 2. However, I'm not sure about Orton and Batista being for the championship. And if it is, I think they're begging for the fans to sabotage the match with "Daniel Bryan" and "boring" chants. You're going to have 80,000+ fans who were hoping to see Bryan become new champion when they bought their tickets. So I'm optimistic that they wake up and get this one right. Maybe I'm giving them too much credit, but I think they'll give Bryan the Rumble win and Lesnar will become new champion at Elimination Chamber, setting up the ultimate David vs. Goliath match for the main event at WrestleMania. Here's the card I'm anticipating. *Asterisks are next to the winner.*
    WWE World Heavyweight Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Daniel Bryan*
    The Undertaker* vs. John Cena
    CM Punk* vs. Triple H
    Batista* vs. Randy Orton
    Chris Jericho vs. Bray Wyatt*
    Dean Ambrose vs. Roman Reigns* vs. Seth Rollins
    Ultimate Warrior* vs. Ryback
    Intercontinental Championship: Big E. Langston vs. Sheamus*
    Cody Rhodes* vs. Goldust
    Rey Mysterio vs. Rob Van Dam*
    Tag Team Championship Fatal 4-Way Ladder Match: New Age Outlaws (c) vs. The Usos* vs. Real Americans vs. Rowan & Harper
    Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c)* vs. Tamina Snuka
    25-Man Battle Royal (Winner Receives Future WWE WHC Championship Match): Kofi Kingston, Alberto Del Rio, Dolph Ziggler, Wade Barrett*, Big Show, Mark Henry, Kane, Damien Sandow, The Miz, Fandango, Christian, Curtis Axel, R-Truth, Brodus Clay, Xavier Woods, Titus O'Neill, Darren Young, Tyson Kidd, Justin Gabriel, Evan Bourne, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Diego, Fernando, Great Khali

Curtain Jerker

Status

Re: Post your anticipated WrestleMania XXX card.

I've left Sting off the card here, because I'm honestly hoping he doesn't sign w/ WWE. I have no interest in watching a 54-year old Sting try to wrestle. The only interest I would have in this is if he came out in his infamous "Crow" look. If you have 2 of the most mysterious wrestlers in history starting eachother down, of course it's going to create an unforgettable WrestleMania moment. But the match itself would be a huge disappointment. Also, I've excluded the United States Championship, after reading that we may see another unification match between Langston and Ambrose. I hope this is true, as the US Title has been worthless for as long as I can remember. So I've come up with 12 matches, plus a battle royal to make sure that everyone has a place on the card. I feel like this would be the limit for matches since you're likely going to have a Piper's Pit segment with Hulk Hogan, and God knows what else (as far as promos, introducing the HOF inductees, etc.). Hopefully we see an appearance from Stone Cold. Barrett is my battle royal winner because I do think this new gimmick of his is getting over with the fans. Personally, I love it and I think it should finally get his career back on track. Another one I could see winning it would be Kofi Kingston, if he gets the new character change as rumored. Hopefully they finally turn him heel and make him interesting. He's been so damn vanilla for his entire career. There's always a chance that Ziggler becomes relevant again, if he gets out of the dog house.

Rick Grimes Loves Me

Status
      Country                    ph=Philippines

Hey yo!.... The bad guy.. doesn't care.. what may become of the WM XXX card... I just want Punk or Bryan (or Both) on the Main Event (last match)... Not Batista, Not RAndy Orton, & Specially Not John Cena... I know.. that its a long shot... but if Vince do what's right.. its gonna be the sweetest wreslemania of all time, chico.
    I'M NOT DEEP, I'M NOT INTELLECTUAL, I'M NOT AN ARTIST, I'M NOT A CRITIC,
    I'M
    NOT A POET - I JUST HAVE INTERNET

Status

Not really my anticipated card because nothing has really stood out to me as likely to happen other than possibly Punk/HHH, but I'll go ahead and post what I'd like to see.

WWE HWC: John Cena (C) vs. Daniel Bryan
    Undertaker vs. Sting
    Triple H vs. CM Punk
    Batista vs. Brock Lesnar
    IC Title: Big E. Langston (C) vs. Bray Wyatt
    US Title: Dean Ambrose (C) vs. Roman Reigns vs. Seth Rollins
    Tag Titles: Cody and Goldust (C) vs. Harper and Rowan vs. Usos vs. Show and Mysterio
    Divas Title: AJ (C) vs. Whoever

Pre-Show: Sheamus vs. Randy Orton (LOL)

But I wouldn't be surprised if they go with the bland matches that have been reported like you mentioned in Orton/Batista for the title along with some other snoozers.

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: Fantasy card for WrestleMania XXX

That's a really solid card top to bottom!

Only issue I have is with Rob Van Dam because as far as I was aware, he's not with WWE anymore.

Also personally I'd rather not split up Goldust and Cody. I'd rather see them in the tag-team match.

The 3 man tag semi-main sounds good but I really doubt WWE would put Cena, Batista and Orton into a tag match even though it makes logical sense I think they'd want those 3 in separate singles matches.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: Fantasy card for WrestleMania XXX

WWE Championship: Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
    Randy Orton vs. CM Punk
    John Cena vs. The Undertaker
    Roman Reigns vs. Batista

Those would be the four big matches I would build the card around. Fill the rest of the card with a bunch of solid workers, some big tag match like this:

Goldust & Cody Rhodes vs. The Usos vs. Luke Harper & Erick Rowan vs. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins

(with the Usos finally winning the tag titles on the big stage )

Only thing I've been struggling with is something big for Bray Wyatt, but outside of Sheamus I can't really think of anything. IF Sting were to sign, it would be easy as Bray can fight Cena, as they haven't feuded too much and it's a huge Wrestlemania debut for Bray, while Sting can inevitably take on Undertaker.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Internet Favorite

Status

WM Prediction Card *Spoilers dont read if you want shit to be spoiled*

After this shit PPV I think so far the card is going to be

Batista/Orton
    Wyatt/Cena
    Punk/HHH
    Lesnar/Taker
    Reigns and Ziggler(?) vs Ambrose/Rollins

Which leads me to Bryan he is in fucking Limbo thank you WWE for fucking this up. There is no way i can see it where the top babyface in Bryan can be used in a good capacity. He is the most over face I have seen since i think SCSA.

Rick Grimes Loves Me

Status
      Country                    ph=Philippines

Re: WM Prediction Card *Spoilers dont read if you want shit to be spoiled*

Man... The royal rumble match itself is a total wreck... but alot can happen in six weeks... hope we wont get Randy Orton vs Batista for the title at Mania
    I'M NOT DEEP, I'M NOT INTELLECTUAL, I'M NOT AN ARTIST, I'M NOT A CRITIC,
    I'M
    NOT A POET - I JUST HAVE INTERNET

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

How many prediction card threads do we possibly need?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

IDK sorry Im just a little upset and was brainstorming and Im just thinking which WM would be worse this years or last years UGH

Only good match I can see right now is whatever Taker is in

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: Fantasy card for WrestleMania XXX *Rumble Spoilers*

Lesnar vs Taker,

Trips vs Punk

Batista vs Orton

Cena and Team Hell No vs The Wyatt Family

Rhodes vs Goldust

Reigns vs Rollins vs Ambrose (US title)

Langston vs winner of a battle royal

New Age Outlaws vs Usos vs Real Americans vs ?????

AJ Lee vs ??????

So far that's what I got with maybe Sheamus substituting Kane

Thread Information