Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164
Results 3,261 to 3,273 of 3273

Thread: The Ask Jim Thread

  1. #3261

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    Just watched Savage vs Flair from GAB '95 and was pleasantly surprised by it. Savage in particular was really motivated and worked hard. The fued with Flair attacking his dad was also pretty well done. Is this his best WCW showing? I like the DDP fued but they are sort of a mixed bag.
    I prefer the DDP trilogy to the Flair series, but both are pretty much Savage's only value in WCW.

    The Great American Bash is the best of the 1995 Savage/Flair matches. The Superbrawl VI cage match is the best of the 1996 matches and the other one that I'd recommend watching. Since they worked about a million Nitro matches, most aren't anything too special.

  2. #3262
    WC Hall Of Famer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    479708

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    All right, so my network sub runs out in 5 days, is there anything worth checking out that you think I would've missed? This can include matches, shows, documentaries, podcasts, really whatever.

    Also, this may be a little niche, but what would be your five best Brian Pillman bouts to show off to relatively new wrestling fans.

  3. #3263

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan Superman View Post
    All right, so my network sub runs out in 5 days, is there anything worth checking out that you think I would've missed? This can include matches, shows, documentaries, podcasts, really whatever.
    Idk man.

    What have you been watching? What have you seen already? Most major WWE original docs tend to be really good. I have hundreds of wrestling reviews in my archive thread. Click on random show links you've never seen and see if I rated any matches really high.

    Also, this may be a little niche, but what would be your five best Brian Pillman bouts to show off to relatively new wrestling fans.
    I wouldn't say this is niche, if anything, it's a far less broad question than your first one, making it easier to come up with some answers.

    Focusing just on what's on the WWE Network, my picks for Pillman's best matches would be:

    vs Lex Luger - Halloween Havoc 1989
    w/Tom Zenk vs The Midnight Express - Capital Combat 1990
    vs Jushin Liger - Superbrawl II
    w/Steve Austin vs The Four Horsemen - Clash of the Champions 23
    vs Johnny B. Badd - Fall Brawl 1995

  4. #3264
    WC Hall Of Famer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    479708

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Idk man.

    What have you been watching? What have you seen already? Most major WWE original docs tend to be really good. I have hundreds of wrestling reviews in my archive thread. Click on random show links you've never seen and see if I rated any matches really high.
    That's fair, I think the only thing you wouldn't have known about is the first two episodes of the Taker documentary. Other than that, it's been every rumble match, every PPV that made the tournament proper in the best PPV thing we did, and the suggestions you made. Outside of that it's just been random things I don't think we'd hit on again, oh, I did watch GAB 2006 after your review of it. But yeah, if you have anything must see outside of your archive thread, like specific docs or anything that'd be cool. Otherwise I'll dive in the archive, which I admittedly always forget exists.

  5. #3265

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan Superman View Post
    That's fair, I think the only thing you wouldn't have known about is the first two episodes of the Taker documentary. Other than that, it's been every rumble match, every PPV that made the tournament proper in the best PPV thing we did, and the suggestions you made. Outside of that it's just been random things I don't think we'd hit on again, oh, I did watch GAB 2006 after your review of it. But yeah, if you have anything must see outside of your archive thread, like specific docs or anything that'd be cool. Otherwise I'll dive in the archive, which I admittedly always forget exists.
    The best WWE Network originals tend to be the one offs. Something like the 'The search for WWE’s most infamous lost match' aka Bret Hart vs Tom Magee and 'Adrian Street: Imagine What I Could Do to You' docs were so interesting because they weren't topics the WWE was covering otherwise. The weekly series with a new topic each ep tends to be really good, but it can range between a must watch (What WWE Icons seems like it will be with more episodes) and fun background noise (Table for Three or WWE Photo Shoot). The worst of the WWE Network originals tend to be the running series built around the same theme. The Monday Night Wars or Ruthless Aggression are examples of that. They're so badly repetitive and often put out the same lies the WWE has been telling for years. The Undertaker: The Last Ride is better than The Monday Night Wars or Ruthless Aggression, but while the quality is there, it's easy to find your respect in Taker dropping with each episode since he refuses to recognize his own behavior.

  6. #3266
    WC Hall Of Famer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    20,265
    Rep Power
    479708

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The best WWE Network originals tend to be the one offs. Something like the 'The search for WWE’s most infamous lost match' aka Bret Hart vs Tom Magee and 'Adrian Street: Imagine What I Could Do to You' docs were so interesting because they weren't topics the WWE was covering otherwise. The weekly series with a new topic each ep tends to be really good, but it can range between a must watch (What WWE Icons seems like it will be with more episodes) and fun background noise (Table for Three or WWE Photo Shoot). The worst of the WWE Network originals tend to be the running series built around the same theme. The Monday Night Wars or Ruthless Aggression are examples of that. They're so badly repetitive and often put out the same lies the WWE has been telling for years. The Undertaker: The Last Ride is better than The Monday Night Wars or Ruthless Aggression, but while the quality is there, it's easy to find your respect in Taker dropping with each episode since he refuses to recognize his own behavior.
    I only stomached two episodes of the Taker thing, is it worth gutting through?

    The infamous match one was nice, I watched the AJ Styles Untold and it was kinda just bland, would Untold fall under the "weekly series with new topic" and are others better or is AJ like a baseline?

    I did see the Formerly Known As series, would you say it's worth watching?

  7. #3267

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Suntan Superman View Post
    I only stomached two episodes of the Taker thing, is it worth gutting through?
    Depends on how much Taker shoot interviews you've been seeing lately. If you haven't seen much, it's more than worth watching for a (then) rare look at Taker.

    The infamous match one was nice, I watched the AJ Styles Untold and it was kinda just bland, would Untold fall under the "weekly series with new topic" and are others better or is AJ like a baseline?
    I liked the Styles Untold ep, but it does feel badly dated now since it feels like it was meant to be released in 2016, but got shelved for whatever reason. I tend to dig Untold, but if you're not a big fan of the style of the Styles ep, perhaps you're not going to find much value in it.

    I did see the Formerly Known As series, would you say it's worth watching?
    They're fine. I believe they were originally YouTube uploads, so they're short and don't dive too deep. I'd compare it to Storytime or Photo Shoot. Something to have on in the background.

  8. #3268
    RIP Exalted One
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,442
    Rep Power
    2344057
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Hey Jim How are you I am curious

    HHH reign of terror on raw how do you think it would of turned out if HHH worked Smackdown instead who do you think on raw would be pushed as top talent who on sd and whose career would be changed?

    I ask cause i have download mod for tew and will be doing that where sd has evolution instead
    Ode To One Of My Favorites Kenshi!







  9. #3269

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by OMB View Post
    HHH reign of terror on raw how do you think it would of turned out if HHH worked Smackdown instead who do you think on raw would be pushed as top talent who on sd and whose career would be changed?

    I ask cause i have download mod for tew and will be doing that where sd has evolution instead
    I suspect that this will be a rather boring answer, but one that I feel makes the most sense.

    If Triple H remains on Smackdown instead of jumping to Raw to turn heel on HBK in July 2002 to eventually kick off the reign of terror, I suspect the leaders of Smackdown would have just led Raw. As a reminder, Triple H moving over to Raw corresponded with Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker fleeing to Smackdown. Raw even had stars like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and The Big Show, all meaningful Smackdown 2003 stars, on their brand in mid 2002. Conversely, in mid 2002, Smackdown would have had Evolution's two rookies in Randy Orton and Batista, as well as 2003 Raw midcarders like Chris Jericho, Christian, and even The Hurricane. So had Triple H remained on Smackdown, chances are reality would have remained the same over the next two years, except Triple H would be leading Smackdown while Brock led Raw.

    Where this answer could be a lot more interesting is the understanding that a lot changed after the first few months of the Brand Extension. I've already mentioned all of the talent that were swapped between the shows, but it went deeper than just that. For the first few months of the Brand Extension, the same writing crew was writing for both shows. It'd be later on that each show would be given a dedicated team, with Paul Heyman (and to a lesser degree Dave Lagana and Michael Hayes) gained control over Smackdown while Brian Gewirtz ruled Raw. Heyman obviously played a huge part in altering the look and feel of Smackdown come the fall of 2002, but he was also tethered to Brock. Does this mean that if Brock has to remain on Raw, that Heyman gets to become the head writer of Raw as well while Gewirtz heads Smackdown? Then there's Steve Austin. It was Austin leaving that played a huge role in altering the Brand Extension behind the scenes. Keep Austin happy and perhaps he doesn't leave, which means there's no need for such a big shake-up between the two shows as we saw. Perhaps that also means that rather than have Taker or even Smackdown's Kurt Angle become Brock's biggest rival, that spot instead goes to Raw's #1 babyface - Stone Cold. Meanwhile, if Triple H is stuck on a brand with the likes of Jericho and Angle, does he still turn heel when he did? Going to Raw in July 2002 when the WWE knew that heel Brock would be going to Smackdown, Jericho hadn't jumped from SD yet, Taker had just turned face, and the nWo had just been killed off meant there was a pretty glaring position open for top heel on Raw. I suppose if there's a hang-up with keeping Hunter face on Smackdown is who do you have him feud with? Yeah, there's Angle and Jericho, he's already spent the first half of 2002 battling them. With Hunter as a heel, that would open the door for Edge to be the #1 face on Smackdown until his own broken neck took him out of action in February 2003. I suppose that lines up nicely for when Shawn Michaels would begin wrestling on a more semi-regular basis to take Edge's spot.

    Trying to think of who would have been affected by these changes the most and the name that stands out the most is likely Eddie Guerrero. In mid 2003 Smackdown, Guerrero was a rare full time, established, midcarder. He wasn't someone who was still seen as a rookie who was trying to prove himself, nor was he someone who received WWE Title shots. The result is that he was able to essentially take over the midcard division and rule enough that he earned himself a main event push. In this timeline, Guerrero would have had to battle against the likes of Benoit, Booker T, Kane, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, ect in that midcard division while also somehow trying to show that he should be pushed to the main event scene that could still be dominated by the trio of Austin, Brock, and Taker. Without that incredibly important summer of 2003, I don't know if Guerrero would have been given the keys to the brand when changes occurred in 2004. My gut instinct says that roster changes would still be necessary due to the lack of meaningful midcard babyfaces on Smackdown particularly if Edge is forced to be elevated to the main event picture and then he's out for a year with the broken neck.

    I can't imagine Smackdown would have been as good as it was in reality, but I'm not hating the idea of Evolution (Hunter, Batista, Orton) battling Edge & Pals (Namely Mysterio and Cena) in the fall of 2002.

  10. #3270
    RIP Exalted One
    OMB's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    10,442
    Rep Power
    2344057
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I suspect that this will be a rather boring answer, but one that I feel makes the most sense.

    If Triple H remains on Smackdown instead of jumping to Raw to turn heel on HBK in July 2002 to eventually kick off the reign of terror, I suspect the leaders of Smackdown would have just led Raw. As a reminder, Triple H moving over to Raw corresponded with Brock Lesnar and The Undertaker fleeing to Smackdown. Raw even had stars like Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, and The Big Show, all meaningful Smackdown 2003 stars, on their brand in mid 2002. Conversely, in mid 2002, Smackdown would have had Evolution's two rookies in Randy Orton and Batista, as well as 2003 Raw midcarders like Chris Jericho, Christian, and even The Hurricane. So had Triple H remained on Smackdown, chances are reality would have remained the same over the next two years, except Triple H would be leading Smackdown while Brock led Raw.

    Where this answer could be a lot more interesting is the understanding that a lot changed after the first few months of the Brand Extension. I've already mentioned all of the talent that were swapped between the shows, but it went deeper than just that. For the first few months of the Brand Extension, the same writing crew was writing for both shows. It'd be later on that each show would be given a dedicated team, with Paul Heyman (and to a lesser degree Dave Lagana and Michael Hayes) gained control over Smackdown while Brian Gewirtz ruled Raw. Heyman obviously played a huge part in altering the look and feel of Smackdown come the fall of 2002, but he was also tethered to Brock. Does this mean that if Brock has to remain on Raw, that Heyman gets to become the head writer of Raw as well while Gewirtz heads Smackdown? Then there's Steve Austin. It was Austin leaving that played a huge role in altering the Brand Extension behind the scenes. Keep Austin happy and perhaps he doesn't leave, which means there's no need for such a big shake-up between the two shows as we saw. Perhaps that also means that rather than have Taker or even Smackdown's Kurt Angle become Brock's biggest rival, that spot instead goes to Raw's #1 babyface - Stone Cold. Meanwhile, if Triple H is stuck on a brand with the likes of Jericho and Angle, does he still turn heel when he did? Going to Raw in July 2002 when the WWE knew that heel Brock would be going to Smackdown, Jericho hadn't jumped from SD yet, Taker had just turned face, and the nWo had just been killed off meant there was a pretty glaring position open for top heel on Raw. I suppose if there's a hang-up with keeping Hunter face on Smackdown is who do you have him feud with? Yeah, there's Angle and Jericho, he's already spent the first half of 2002 battling them. With Hunter as a heel, that would open the door for Edge to be the #1 face on Smackdown until his own broken neck took him out of action in February 2003. I suppose that lines up nicely for when Shawn Michaels would begin wrestling on a more semi-regular basis to take Edge's spot.

    Trying to think of who would have been affected by these changes the most and the name that stands out the most is likely Eddie Guerrero. In mid 2003 Smackdown, Guerrero was a rare full time, established, midcarder. He wasn't someone who was still seen as a rookie who was trying to prove himself, nor was he someone who received WWE Title shots. The result is that he was able to essentially take over the midcard division and rule enough that he earned himself a main event push. In this timeline, Guerrero would have had to battle against the likes of Benoit, Booker T, Kane, The Big Show, Rob Van Dam, ect in that midcard division while also somehow trying to show that he should be pushed to the main event scene that could still be dominated by the trio of Austin, Brock, and Taker. Without that incredibly important summer of 2003, I don't know if Guerrero would have been given the keys to the brand when changes occurred in 2004. My gut instinct says that roster changes would still be necessary due to the lack of meaningful midcard babyfaces on Smackdown particularly if Edge is forced to be elevated to the main event picture and then he's out for a year with the broken neck.

    I can't imagine Smackdown would have been as good as it was in reality, but I'm not hating the idea of Evolution (Hunter, Batista, Orton) battling Edge & Pals (Namely Mysterio and Cena) in the fall of 2002.
    Thank you jim that was a very introspective intresting take
    Ode To One Of My Favorites Kenshi!







  11. #3271
    Bo Dallas Mark
    Blaine's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    652914
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Hey Jim, what is Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree's finisher?
    Saus X W/L Record
    2/0/1

    Crimson Knights W/L Record
    0/0/0

    Currently Writing:
    WWE 2017
    31st Hunger Games

  12. #3272

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaine View Post
    Hey Jim, what is Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree's finisher?
    What an oddly specific and random question. Since I have zero memory of the pair having a tag finisher, and I suppose I'm a bit bored, let's research it to come up with my own answer rather than seeing if wiki pages have it listed.

    Looking at the match where they originally won the WWE Tag Titles (Smackdown, September 9, 2004) against Billy Kidman and Paul London, the heels won by Kenzo hitting his face held STO. Hmm, not really a tag finish.

    The following week, the champs battled The FBI. The heels won with Kenzo whipping Johnny into a Michinoku Driver by Dupree. That could be a tag finish, but it also looked as if the whip was more of just a counter from Kenzo, not a deliberate offensive move. So let's look further...

    The following week, the duo didn't compete on Smackdown, and checking Velocity results, Dupree just worked a singles match. So that doesn't help.

    We close out September with the tag team champions again not competing on Smackdown. They instead worked Funaki and Shannon Moore on the first Velocity of October. In that match, the champions won after Dupree whipped Moore into Kenzo's face held STO, which then allowed Dupree to score the pinfall. So in theory, their tag move could just be whipping an opponent into the their partner's finisher. However, it's again a case of the Irish Whip occurring as a counter, not an offensive move. So does it still count?

    That brings us to the first PPV with Dupree and Kenzo as champions. The champions successfully retained against Rey Mysterio and RVD when Dupree interrupted Dropping the Dime, with the fall allowing Kenzo to pin Rey while holding the ropes. Certainly not a tag finish there.

    The first Smackdown of October saw Kenzo working a singles match against Mysterio, so that's out.

    The following week's Smackdown saw Dupree battle RVD in a singles match, so that's out as well.

    The next week, Kenzo and Dupree lost a six man tag with JBL against Booker T, Rey Mysterio, and RVD.

    The final Smackdown of October fails to give the tag team champions a match. Checking Velocity, RVD beat Dupree in a singles match. Well fuck...

    The tag team champions fail to be booked for the first Smackdown of November. Even worse, they didn't even wrestle on Velocity.

    Kenzo and Dupree again fail to be booked on Smackdown on the go home edition prior to Survivor Series. They did get booked on Velocity, but the pair lost singles matches against Hardcore Holly and Booker T. Yikes.

    Days later, Kenzo and Dupree aren't booked on Survivor Series, a PPV literally built around team based matches while the World Tag Team Champions nab the HEAT match instead.

    On the first Smackdown after Survivor Series, RVD and Mysterio beat the tag champions in a non-title match.

    The final Smackdown of November had Kenzo and Dupree lose singles matches against RVD and Mysterio.

    The first Smackdown of December once again had the tag team champions losing, this time in a six person match with Hiroki against RVD, Mysterio, and Torrie Wilson. That's a whole lot of jobbing...

    The go home episode of Smackdown prior to Armageddon saw Mysterio and RVD defeat Kenzo and Dupree for the tag team titles.

    So in their entire run as tag team champions, Kenzo and Dupree never fully showed off a tag team finisher. Maybe they did so after losing the belts? The quest continues!

    At Armageddon, Dupree and Suzuki lost again to RVD and Mysterio...

    The first Smackdown post-Armageddon changed things up for the now former tag team champions as they now lost to the short lived team of Eddie Guerrero and Booker T.

    The Tribute to the Troops episode of Smackdown had Kenzo and Dupree losing singles matches naturally.

    The final Smackdown of 2004 had Dupree losing a singles match against John Cena.

    I guess go into 2005? But I can make this real quick. Kenzo and Dupree didn't win a single televised tag match in 2005. Due to some health problems, Kenzo was removed from TV prior to Wrestlemania 21 before ultimately being released in mid 2005.

    Our last option is from before they were tag team champions, but they only teamed up twice prior to winning the belts. One of those matches was a loss and the other was an elimination handicap match with Booker T against John Cena, but Cena eliminated both Kenzo and Dupree before succumbing to Booker.

    So, using my officially elected powers of declaring tag teams' finishers, Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree's tag finisher was...

    Spoiler:

    Jobbing to RVD and Rey Mysterio.

  13. #3273
    Bo Dallas Mark
    Blaine's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    822
    Rep Power
    652914
      Country                    United States

    Re: The Ask Jim Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    What an oddly specific and random question. Since I have zero memory of the pair having a tag finisher, and I suppose I'm a bit bored, let's research it to come up with my own answer rather than seeing if wiki pages have it listed.

    Looking at the match where they originally won the WWE Tag Titles (Smackdown, September 9, 2004) against Billy Kidman and Paul London, the heels won by Kenzo hitting his face held STO. Hmm, not really a tag finish.

    The following week, the champs battled The FBI. The heels won with Kenzo whipping Johnny into a Michinoku Driver by Dupree. That could be a tag finish, but it also looked as if the whip was more of just a counter from Kenzo, not a deliberate offensive move. So let's look further...

    The following week, the duo didn't compete on Smackdown, and checking Velocity results, Dupree just worked a singles match. So that doesn't help.

    We close out September with the tag team champions again not competing on Smackdown. They instead worked Funaki and Shannon Moore on the first Velocity of October. In that match, the champions won after Dupree whipped Moore into Kenzo's face held STO, which then allowed Dupree to score the pinfall. So in theory, their tag move could just be whipping an opponent into the their partner's finisher. However, it's again a case of the Irish Whip occurring as a counter, not an offensive move. So does it still count?

    That brings us to the first PPV with Dupree and Kenzo as champions. The champions successfully retained against Rey Mysterio and RVD when Dupree interrupted Dropping the Dime, with the fall allowing Kenzo to pin Rey while holding the ropes. Certainly not a tag finish there.

    The first Smackdown of October saw Kenzo working a singles match against Mysterio, so that's out.

    The following week's Smackdown saw Dupree battle RVD in a singles match, so that's out as well.

    The next week, Kenzo and Dupree lost a six man tag with JBL against Booker T, Rey Mysterio, and RVD.

    The final Smackdown of October fails to give the tag team champions a match. Checking Velocity, RVD beat Dupree in a singles match. Well fuck...

    The tag team champions fail to be booked for the first Smackdown of November. Even worse, they didn't even wrestle on Velocity.

    Kenzo and Dupree again fail to be booked on Smackdown on the go home edition prior to Survivor Series. They did get booked on Velocity, but the pair lost singles matches against Hardcore Holly and Booker T. Yikes.

    Days later, Kenzo and Dupree aren't booked on Survivor Series, a PPV literally built around team based matches while the World Tag Team Champions nab the HEAT match instead.

    On the first Smackdown after Survivor Series, RVD and Mysterio beat the tag champions in a non-title match.

    The final Smackdown of November had Kenzo and Dupree lose singles matches against RVD and Mysterio.

    The first Smackdown of December once again had the tag team champions losing, this time in a six person match with Hiroki against RVD, Mysterio, and Torrie Wilson. That's a whole lot of jobbing...

    The go home episode of Smackdown prior to Armageddon saw Mysterio and RVD defeat Kenzo and Dupree for the tag team titles.

    So in their entire run as tag team champions, Kenzo and Dupree never fully showed off a tag team finisher. Maybe they did so after losing the belts? The quest continues!

    At Armageddon, Dupree and Suzuki lost again to RVD and Mysterio...

    The first Smackdown post-Armageddon changed things up for the now former tag team champions as they now lost to the short lived team of Eddie Guerrero and Booker T.

    The Tribute to the Troops episode of Smackdown had Kenzo and Dupree losing singles matches naturally.

    The final Smackdown of 2004 had Dupree losing a singles match against John Cena.

    I guess go into 2005? But I can make this real quick. Kenzo and Dupree didn't win a single televised tag match in 2005. Due to some health problems, Kenzo was removed from TV prior to Wrestlemania 21 before ultimately being released in mid 2005.

    Our last option is from before they were tag team champions, but they only teamed up twice prior to winning the belts. One of those matches was a loss and the other was an elimination handicap match with Booker T against John Cena, but Cena eliminated both Kenzo and Dupree before succumbing to Booker.

    So, using my officially elected powers of declaring tag teams' finishers, Kenzo Suzuki and Rene Dupree's tag finisher was...

    Spoiler:

    Jobbing to RVD and Rey Mysterio.
    Thanks for answering my totally random and non important question Jim. You are a true blue friend
    Saus X W/L Record
    2/0/1

    Crimson Knights W/L Record
    0/0/0

    Currently Writing:
    WWE 2017
    31st Hunger Games

Page 164 of 164 FirstFirst ... 64114154162163164

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •