Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152
Results 3,021 to 3,023 of 3023

Thread: The Ask Jim Thread

Re: The Ask Jim Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bro View Post
    What's up, bro? How do you feel about the possibility of the next agent 007 being a female? Personally this does not sit well with me. If someone wants a female special agent, just come up with original character. What's your take?
    It seems like a lot of uproar over nothing. 007 will be a woman in Bond 25 as a plot device to see how James Bond deals with the fact that retirement means a woman now has his code number. I see no reason to believe that this means James Bond won't be in Bond 26 in favor of a woman being in his role.

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It seems like a lot of uproar over nothing. 007 will be a woman in Bond 25 as a plot device to see how James Bond deals with the fact that retirement means a woman now has his code number. I see no reason to believe that this means James Bond won't be in Bond 26 in favor of a woman being in his role.
    It doesn't. I'm really not sure why people are up in arms over this either, it's clearly been stated that she's just using the call-sign due to his retirement. I couldn't believe the vitriol being spewed over on Reddit's Bond page the other day. Some of the comments were downright disturbing.

I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but seeing as Shout Factory announced it's getting a nice new Blu Ray Collectors Edition, what are your thoughts on The Blob remake?

Ask Fuji|2019 Movie Log

Help decide WC's Fave Five Clint Eastwood Movies~!

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    It doesn't. I'm really not sure why people are up in arms over this either, it's clearly been stated that she's just using the call-sign due to his retirement. I couldn't believe the vitriol being spewed over on Reddit's Bond page the other day. Some of the comments were downright disturbing.

I'm not sure if I've asked this before, but seeing as Shout Factory announced it's getting a nice new Blu Ray Collectors Edition, what are your thoughts on The Blob remake?
    I've actually never saw the 80s The Blob.

Page 152 of 152 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152

Thread Information