2. Antonio Cesaro vs Sami Zayn 7
    2. The Authority vs Daniel Bryan 7
    4. the Authority vs Cody Rhodes & Goldust 6
    5. Kazuchika Okada vs Hiroshi Tanahashi 2

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WrestlingClique Wrestling Awards 2013 - Feud Of The Year

I think the only feud that didn't belong in this category was The Authority vs. Daniel Bryan. Thank God it didn't win.

I think I voted for Tanahashi/Okada
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

ಠ_ಠ

Status

Tanahashi vs. Okada got robbed. Clearly one of the best star making feuds this year had to offer. I felt Punk and Heyman ended anti-climatically.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Capone View Post
    Tanahashi vs. Okada got robbed. Clearly one of the best star making feuds this year had to offer. I felt Punk and Heyman ended anti-climatically.
    It died on it's ass after the Lesnar match. It was woeful from then on. But, it's Punk and Heyman so of course they win.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

VIVE LA FRANCE

Status
      Country                    England

My vote went to Cesaro/Zayn, was the only feud I've seen this year that improved as it went along match quality wise, both were great in promos ramming up the intensity and it really put Zayn over big time as the #1 babyface of NXT. As God said, Heyman/Punk started off great giving us the match of the year and then it fizzled out quickly, even despite Heyman's great promos.

Okada/Tanahashi was kinda too off again on again to win best feud, moreso just a great series of matches over the course of 18 months......which sounds oddly like a long feud.......idk

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    It died on it's ass after the Lesnar match. It was woeful from then on. But, it's Punk and Heyman so of course they win.
    Maybe you should have voted then.

قلبيlهذ

Status
      Country                    Egypt

I voted for The Authority vs. Rhodes' feud. It had all of the best moments of the 5, Dusty's involvement was over the top and it basically made Cody, formerly an unover babyface and Goldust, who was unemployed two of the company's most over guys and pretty much the only bright spot on Raw on a weekly basis.

Okada/Tanahashi was good in it's own way and they also had a great moment/end to the feud in Okada' surprising KOPW win. The Rhodes' feud has basically tapered off and I could .

Cesaro/Zayn was pretty good too, they had great matches and were fair on promos but lacked great moments or a big stipulation match that the other two had. I'd probably rank it third.

The other two I don't even consider good feuds but I knew one was gonna get every undeserved benefit of the doubt because of Punk. (what else is new?) Don't get why the Bryan one got so many votes though. He got beat down or screwed every week, with no real redemption or even a good face promo afterwards.

Rhodes Family vs. Trips Family ftw.
    صفر يحب الحرير ~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Thread Information