Thread: Fight Night 1/3/2014 promo thread

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night 1/3/2014 promo thread

Promos will be due Tuesday, December 31st at midnight pacific time, which is Wednesday, January 1st at 3 a.m. eastern time zone and 8 a.m. British time zone. Post the promos at any time from now until that deadline. No extensions.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Boobage Expert

Status

Thomas Princeton vs. Jethro Warren

Inside an upscale bar

It's the kind of bar where you could end up waiting hours to get in. It's packed, but it's the kind of bar where it isn't unusual for a man to spend hundreds of dollars in one night. The floor is clear and looks down into some sort of pond where fish and carp swim around. The women are dressed like ladies and the men dressed like true gentlemen. Thomas Princeton is in a business casual suit, his sleeves are rolled up showing off his solid gold Cartier watch. He sips from some 18 year old scotch as he watches the party goers. The camera zooms in on him and then he speaks into it.

Tom: Jethro Warren, I was wondering when our paths would cross. Have to admit that I was not expecting these events to transpire so quickly, but that's the FWA for you. Things can change at the drop of a hat I suppose. One moment you could be the handsome poster boy for loyalty and justice and the next moment you could be the biggest traitor the FWA has ever seen. It is an interesting little environment we've got going on here.

You Jethro are new to this ecosystem I call home. You are the new fish in the pond. You remind me a bit of something like a barracuda. A nasty creature that can destroy a lot, but isn't the biggest one out there. People forget about the barracuda. They focus on the Giant Squids like Ryan Hall and Ryan Rondo who want their hands in everything, or perhaps they look at the majestic dolphins like Whyte Thunder. But you would be probably the first to admit that you are not here to be majestic, to gain favor, to pretend like you are something you're not. No, you like the fact that you are hideous to look at, that you aren't everywhere at once. That you are just what you are. It's not even about the food, the nutritional value of catching your prey...you strike me as a man who just wants to eat something just to eat it. Savor the flavor perhaps. And I respect that in an odd way, I know what that feeling is like. But see here is the major difference between you and I. While you are a barracuda I am shark.

Tom looks down at the fish beneath the over stylized club and finishes his scotch in one giant gulp. As if he had just drank water he simply brushes some lint off his shoulder and then walks over closer to the dance area.

Tom: Now there are hundreds of different kinds of sharks. Most sharks are fairly benign to humans. There is of course the "Jaws effect" where people become more afraid of these sea beasts but in all honesty they usually leave people alone. But fish are different. They eat fish. But the question is; what kind of shark am I? The Great White? My wife is black, so I don't think so? The Mako shark? The fastest shark in the ocean? No, no I am the thrasher shark. The thrasher shark is a special kind of shark. It has this long tail, varying in length depending on the size of the shark. But let's say about ten feet of pure tail. Now this tail is no ordinary tale, no, no...it is a dangerous weapon. It can slice through the toughest of animals like a porcelain knife through cheddar cheese. You see the shark from the front you see it's size and you think "dangerous, but nothing I can't handle." Maybe you even swim out of it's way, then it passes by quietly and you think everything is fine...then the tail comes....

Tom steps out of the club into a dark and seedy looking alleyway. It looks like it just rained, but it's a clear night sky. The club door closes behind and Tom starts to walk down the alleyway staring deep into the camera as steam jets out of the ground and buildings.

Tom: New York is filled with places like this. They look so pretty when you're inside them, but step outside and it's a maze of terror. A hellish landscape where every moment you are in peril of being destroyed. See I am like this club, alleyway and the thrasher shark. You don't see it coming, and by the time you realize it's happening it's too late! You're trapped and you end up being diced alive by my tail.

Jethro, you once said that you were a son of a bitch. Well if you are the son than I am your father. I am deep down a good man, but I will tear anyone limb from limb with a sharp cut that delves right into who you are as a person. I'm not just here to win matches I'm here to destroy the very pathos of your dark persona. You are tough Jethro no doubt about it, but you are a barracuda biting off more than you can chew with me! You do not size up to my strength, my speed, my intelligence. You are the brute of the ocean but I am the creature that people run away from when they see me. Now there are an array of other sharks I could have chosen that represent some aspect of my personality. The Tiger shark, the cookie cutter shark, maybe even the hammerhead....but for our match consider me the thrasher shark. You will have some false sense of dominance at some point in the match I'm sure. Much like Mac Michaud had at Trial by Fire but then I'm going to hit you with my tail, my BTY Clothesline and you will quickly realize just how foolish you were to think you could beat me.

Tom chuckles and then kicks over a trashcan. Tom then wipes his chin, feeling some stubble as he slinks forward. The hanging street lamps casting harsh shadows over him.

Tom: The FWA is changing Jethro! But I'm still the same, and I refuse to see it run by these evil men with dreams of destruction! Now you are not evil, you are that rare brand where you just are there to enforce your own will. You don't topple mountains unless you stand in your way, you don't fight sharks unless they enter your domain. Well we have been put into the same pond now Mr. Warren and I intend to eat you.

Consider this conversation your warning. You remind me a lot of a young Ryan Rondo eager to prove himself against tougher talent. I made quick work of him as well. You fought valiantly against Carmine and the others...but I am not Carmine. Carmine is a swordfish, you can eat him once your appetite and strength are up. You will nibble at me, scratch me, maybe even bite me but it will be my tail that ultimately cuts you in half and then I will take my teeth and shred into your flesh.

Jethro, if you have any sense you will see this as the first match of the rest of your life. You have never faced an opponent like me. Trust me, any man who goes toe to toe with me does not leave the ring the same way. You cannot tackle an opponent like myself without living the rest of your career afraid of the day I take it all from you, if I don't take it all in this very match. I've been around for a long time Mr. Warren and many men have fallen to my might. I haven't even decided yet if you are a wrestler who will stand in the annals of history, or if you will just be another nameless person I defeated in a blaze of glory.

It's systematic of federations of this size and grandeur that I have beaten many people that are no longer worthy of note. I think that you, the barracuda of the FWA are a rare example of someone I actually need to take notice of. Not because you will beat me, no, you are far too inexperienced far too eager to actually be a real threat to me. What I mean is that you are someone that others less skilled than me need to worry about. I see the hunger in your eyes, your teeth ready to gnash into something or someone juicy. But you will continue to move along frustrated until you accept your step on the ladder, your string, your division. I am head, shoulders and skies above you. This will be merely demonstrative for me, but for you this is a rare change to learn about the ecosystem, the biology of the FWA and me, the prince of darkness! The dark hero, the dark savior to be of the FWA! It will be a thorough education.

This is all metaphorical of course. When it comes to gist of this what I want more than anything else in the world is to just continue to make everyone in the FWA take notice. I want to stay on their radar just enough for them to appreciate it when I come swimming by. It's a long road back to the top, and you are in my way. What you lack in brains you have in excess with guts, and I'll enjoy ripping them up all over place. And you know what the best part about sharks are? When they smell blood they come running. You wanna fight Jethro? Good. After I'm done with you everyone is going to want a piece of the ambitious Jethro Warren. And I will just swim away to the next fish, the next shark and I will adapt to that new environment and become the biggest creature in that pond. I'm not here to impress you Jethro, I honestly don't care if you fear me or not after reading this. When it's all said and done you will be defeated by me. For my name is Thomas Princeton...and I'm better than you.

Tom finds himself on a crowded street. He turns into the camera and winks into it. Then smirking he walks into the crowd and disappears amongst the masses.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Fight Night 1/3/2014 promo thread

The Emerald That Stole Christmas

As the Christmas season comes to a head, all things have not been merry in the house of Jason Gryphon. The leader of the Creatures has been in a depressive funk since this match with Drew Stevenson at Trial By Fire. Just when it seems like Jason was about to retain his champions, what is being called a technical glitch occur, and distracted him. Ryan Hall’s music blasted over the loud speaker and this allowed Drew Stevenson to blast Jason with a massive steel chair shot to the head that allowed him to walk up the ladder and takes Jason’s championship for his own. With his head splitting, Jason demand a rematch from Jimmy King, believing that he had been cheated out of the championship that he had held onto for four months. Jimmy King was not as receptive as Jason had wanted. He not only told Jason that he wouldn’t not be getting his rematch but now must team with Carmine Reaper in an effort to prove himself worth of getting a tag team championship match against Vodka and Venom. Jason is has nothing to prove to anyone in the FWA but apparently must be punished for the way he talked about Jimmy King on the night that he made his FWA debut. All of these things put together have not made for a festive holiday for Jason Gryphon.

There is no Winter Wonderland this Christmas is North Carolina but it sure feels like Christmas. The brisk winter temperatures have made for frost on the ground and an air so chill that you can see your own breathe. Outside of a large house near Chapel Hill, the loud roar of a car can be heard off in the distance until it is right in front of the home. A 1964 Ford Mustang pulls up to the home and as soon as the engine cuts off, Jason Gryphon steps out of the driver’s side. He walks over to the passenger’s side of the car and opens the door for the lovely lady inside. Jaimie Alexander steps out of the car in a beautiful sweater set. Jaimie makes her way over to the door of the house as Jason go to the trunk of the car and pulls out a bag stuffed with Christmas presents for his family. He meets Jaimie at the door and rings the bell. As they wait for the bell to ring, Jaimie looks over at Jason with a bit of anger in her eyes.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    So are you going to talk for another two hours about losing your championship to Drew Stevenson while your family tries to celebrate Christmas? If you are, I think I am either going to need a stiff drink of a noose to hang myself with.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Drew Stevenson stole my X-Division Championship right before Christmas. He is like an uglier version of the Grinch but with no heart whatsoever. It's not like I didn't have to listen to you when you lost the role of Wonder Woman to Gal Gadot. We are supposed to be able to support each other in times of crisis.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    I care about you Jason but I don’t need to hear again about how you were cheated out of your championship by this elaborate conspiracy against you. It is Christmas for God’s sake. It is a time for forgiveness and joy, not pettiness and regrets. It is time where we are supposed to be with our families and that is why we are here.

JASON GRYPHON:
    I've met your family and they are very nice people. My family isn't like a Norman Rockwell painting. They are more like an episode of The Young and the Restless. If they get the chance to screw over shareholders while having sex with their brothers fiance while recovering from amensia...that is my family. Once you have met my family, you will be filled with pettiness and regrets too. Especially my brother Thomas. He is the worst of the bunch. He is just so petty because he thinks that my father loves me the most. He is one egotistical son of a....

Suddenly the door to the home opens and Jason’s brother is there standing before him. He is a strapping young gentlemen with a hint of an English accent which Jason did not inherit.

THOMAS GRYPHON:
    Well if it isn’t my big brother and his lovely better half.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Hello Thomas. Are you going to let us in or are we going to freeze out here in the cold.

THOMAS GRYPHON:
    Oh Jason, always so dramatic. You know that I would never let anything happen to you but please be quiet and don't come roaring in here with one of your big pyrotecnic displays you seems to love now. Our father is upstairs taking a nap

Thomas steps out of the doorway to allow Jason and Jaimie into his large home.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    Oh my, this place is beautiful. I can't believe you live in a place like this while Jason lives in a cabin out in the woods.

THOMAS GRYPHON:
    Why thank you my darling. It is always nice to meet someone that can appreciate the finer things in life. If Jason doesn’t mind, he could let me show you the Picasso in the drawing room.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    You have a Picasso? I would love to see that!

JASON GRYPHON:
    How about we wait until you show me where I can drop these presents?

THOMAS GRYPHON:
    Oh Jason, you know that the tree is always in the library. You can use that impressive strength of lug all of those boxes into there while I show your girl the drawing room.

Thomas takes Jaimie’s hand, much to the frustration on the look of Jason’s face. He carries the presents into the library and strategically places them under the huge tree that Thomas had bought. The large pine nearly reaches to the ceiling and it is littered with presents under it. Jason takes a seat at one of the chairs in the room that points at the tree so he can have a quiet moment with it.

JASON GRYPHON:
    First Drew Stevenson takes my championship, Jimmy King takes my dignity, and now my own brother is trying to take my girlfriend on Christmas. Sometimes it seems like the world would be a better place if I had never
    come back to America.

Jason looks up at the star on the top of the tree and the star begins to get brighter and brighter, suddenly Jason feels a hand on his shoulder and he looks up to see a familiar face looking down at him. It is the face of a beautiful young woman with flowing red hair.

BEAUTIFUL WOMAN:
    Your wish has been granted

JASON GRYPHON:
    Gracie? Is that you? You're...you're dead. How is this happening? Am I dead? Did I have some sort of stroke?

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Hello beloved. It has been a long time since I have seen your face and I can see how much that you are troubled now. Do not worry, this is just sort of a guardian angel guest appearance type of thing. You are still very much alive.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Troubled is now the word that I would use to describe it. It feels like my entire life has been spinning out of control lately. It’s like I have lost a part of myself lately and I am not the same as I was a few months ago. It seems like it would have been better if I had just stayed in the dirt digging for thing from ancient worlds.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    I have been sent here to show you that you’re life has made a difference on so many people. However, if you truly believe that your life was better in the dirt, let’s go see if you are truly right about that.

Grace touches her hands to Jason’s and suddenly they are transported inside of a tent outside of the sands of Egypt. Inside of the tent, a Jason Gryphon that is 30 pounds heavier and lonely is going over some clay pots that he just found. The room is littered with bottles of Jim Beam Whiskey and Grey Goose Vodka.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Welcome to Egypt Jason. It is Christmas Morning and you are all alone. The year is still 2013 but you decided to stay in the sands instead of going to train for FWA.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Good god! What the hell happened to me? I look horrible.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Working behind a desk all day doesn't require you to be as up and active as you are today. You seems to survive on alcohol and Twinkies in this reality. Without the FWA going you a reason to fight for something that you believed in and giving you a reason to keep my memory alive, the only way that you could mask the pain is through the drink.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Well, at least I am still doing what I love. Those pieces will be great in a museum.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Think again beloved. Not everything is how it appears to be.

Two masked men with guns come into the tent and hand the other Jason a briefcase full of case and the other Jason gives the men the artifacts that he was working on.

JASON GRYPHON:
    What in the blue hell?!?!

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Because of your alcohol problems, you were kicked of the Board of Archaeology. They had no need for an alcoholic archeologist and now you are selling priceless artifacts to third world rebels for booze money.

JASON GRYPHON:
    No, this cannot be! I would never do anything like this. I am a man of honor and integrity. I would love sell artifacts on the black market!

GRACE GRYPHON:
    Oh you should know a few little differences can cause a butterfly effect that ripples throughout the entire world. How about we go take a look at what your beloved creatures have to deal with now that you are not there to fight for them.

Jason and Grace are now standing on the stage of the Fight Night rampaway. In the ring, Michael Garcia is standing in the ring with the X-Division Championship, beating on an unnamed challenger.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    You were not here to stop him from becoming the X-Division Champion and you were not here to send him away from the company. He has become one of most hated wrestlers in the world and no one has been able to stand up to him. Just look at the faces of those children Jason, you stopped all of this from happening. You stopped all of those tears from falling. You can never say that you have not made a difference.
    Jason walks over to one of the small children that are crying in the stands and tries to wipe their tears away but his hands goes right through them.

JASON GRYPHON:
    I hated that man with a fiery passion of 1000 Suns. Michael Garcia needed to be stopped, if I wasn’t going to be the one do it someone else would have. It is not like I saved the world by beating the hell out of him in every match we had. He was just an overblown egomaniac that needed to be taken down a few pegs.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    You still doubt that you’re life has made a difference. You really want to see the difference that you can make? Let me show you a vision of the future if you do not stand up and be counted like you were in the past.
    Grace puts her hand on Jason’s eyes and see they find themselves in front of the offices of FWA Inc. However, it does not say FWA on it. It has a large CWA.

JASON GRYPHON:
    I don't understand. What has happened here?

GRACE GRYPHON:
    A war is coming Jason and it is going to shape the future of professional wrestling. You may have lost your championship because of some conspiracy but you have been giving a second chance to stick it to Jimmy King. You can become the one half of the tag team champions and you can stop those championships from becoming part of King’s empire.

JASON GRYPHON:
    How can I do that with Carmine Reaper? There is no way that we can stand up to Vodka and Venom and take their championships.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    You were once much like Carmine Reaper. Many people wrote you off and didn’t give you the chance that you deserved. If you two work together, there is nothing that you cannot accomplish together. Join your houses together and there will be something special at the end of the road.

JASON GRYPHON:
    If Carmine and I work together, I can not be sure that he is going to live up to his side of the deal. How can I be sure that he will not let my creatures down? The only reason for what I do is to give the Creatures something to believe in. It they don’t believe in Carmine, how will they continue to believe in me.

GRACE GRYPHON:
    You have to believe in yourself beloved. If you do not snap out of this funk that you now find yourself in, the future of the company that you call home is at risk. Hundreds of people will be out of work and their lives will go down the tubes. You can stop this Jason. You can stop it all. Stand up and fight. You have the power. You….

Jason bolts up to his feet from the chair that he was sitting in. The entire thing was a dream. Jason looks up at the star that he was looking at before and it flickers in the light.

JASON GRYPHON:
    You have made your point loud and clear beloved. In order to once again become the fighting force for good that my creatures can count on, I need to get out of my bad mood. I need to start looking at the positive things in my life. I have so many things to be thankful for and I am not going to forget that. Today is a new beginning for myself and I am going to take Carmine Reaper a long for the ride. I am going to make sure that he is at his best 100% of the time. We are going to become the FWA Tag Team Champions of the World and we are going to make sure that those titles do not fall into the hands of Jimmy King’s Court.
    Jason turns away from the tree and begins to way away and makes his way into the drawing room where Thomas is talking to Jaimie about the Picasso painting that is hanging on the way. Jason walks over to Thomas and stands infront of him with a furious look on his face.

THOMAS GRYPHON:
    Now now brother…we..we…were just talking about the…painting.

Jason grabs his brother by his head and as Thomas is about to scream for their father, Jason plants a kiss on his little brother’s forehead. Thomas is certainly shocked.

JASON GRYPHON:
    Merry Christmas Brother. Go into the library and unwrap your present while I have a talk with my girl.

Thomas walks away and as he does, Jason grabs Jaimie plants an impressive kiss on his girlfriend.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    Not that I am not appreciative of your impressive lips but where did that come from?

JASON GRYPHON:
    I had some time to think and you are right. I cannot be boggled down In the mistakes of my past. I have to get down off the cross, use the lumber to build a bridge, and get over it. I am now focused on what I have to do this week. I get my chance at redemption when I am in the ring with Drew Stevenson again and I am going to make him pay for what he did to me at Trail by Fire. If he thinks he is going to get away with trying to take my head off with a chair shot, he is dead wrong. I am going to make him feel every bit of pain that I have felt over the past week but only amplified so that tears will be streaming down his face. As for Jethro Warren, I will let Carmine deal with that tool but if he decided to get in my way. I will show him what a real man’s clothesline feels like. I am going to start looking to the future and with you by my side it is only going to get brighter.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    Awww, there is the Jason Gryphon that I fell in love with.

JASON GRYPHON:
    I love you too and when you are around me I feel like some kind of superhero and there is nothing that I cannot do. I love that feeling. It is like the feeling that I get when I am in the ring in front of all of my creatures but it ends with mind numbing sex. I want you to have you your gift right now before my brother comes back and tries to ruin everything.

Jason reaches into the inside pocket of his sport jacket and pulls out a box that contains of diamond necklace.

JAIMIE ALEXANDER:
    Oh my god, it’s so beautiful. It must have cost a fortune.

JASON GRYPHON:
    It is only a pile of rocks from under the earth’s surface. You are what makes that necklace look beautiful. I want you to be a part of the most powerful part of my life. You are now part of my Mythology. Together, united, and never divided. We are Mythology. Now, let me see how this thing looks on you and then we can go into the library and start the beginning of the rest of our
    holiday.

Jason walks behind Jamie and puts the necklace on her swan like neck and after he does, his cellphone beeps telling him that he has an instant message. Jason pulls out the phone and the message is from “C.R.” and it reads “We need to talk”

Curtain Jerker

Status

New Year, Same Alex
    Alex? Alexander Sokolov! I know your in that damned apartment! You need to quit doing this ignoring me crap!

Shut up Kinsman. You know I spend my nights with precious Ruskova. And I have to enjoy it in apartment since you would not let me enjoy it in coffee at shop.

That's no excuse, Alex. Let me in. I have good news and bad news.

Alexander opens the 4 locks that secure his apartment, and lets Kinsman in, who leads himself into the unsurprisingly bare living room. The room is dim lit, with a single, dim bulb in the ceiling lamp. There seems to have been a lamp on the coffee table, but by the marks in the dust upon said table, and the shattered glass on the floor, it's obvious that Alexander had quite a few too many last night and broke it.

C'mon Alex, you have to clean that glass up. It can't be good for your feet.

Alexander lets out a chuckle, before pushing Kinsman into his seat on the worn out rocking chair in the corner and taking his seat on the coffee table, a fresh bottle of Ruskova in his hand, a coffee on the table, and his feet planted firmly in the glass shards.

Haha, Kinsman, this is my news for you. But, you go ahead. Lady first of course.

Um...okay. Well, the good news is that you have a match to bring in the new year. You'll be facing FWA newcomer, Tobias Cooper. The bad news is that Vincent Blackbird isn't done with you. He's vowed from the hospital on the 20th that he's coming for both you and Jethro Warren, and he really doesn't seem to be any happier.

Alexander lets out another chuckle before adjusting his feet, which seems to only be moving them around in the glass shards, cutting his feet up more.

You see Kinsman, I am not done with Mr Blackbird either. I have not made him feel the pain he made me feel when he fell upon the responsibility of ending the life of Olek. You know Olek was like my brother. Did you know father came here yesterday, Kinsman? He told me he is not satisfied with what we have done to avenge our brother. He was your brother as much as mine, Kinsman.

I know he was Alex...it's still not easy for me to see that bastard knowing he did that to our family.

The two men seem to take a moment of silence for Olek, before Alex pours out a fair amount of the delicious Russian vodka, a gesture which seemingly is only taken for those who are very close, based off the love of the vodka Alexander displays. After the spill, Alexander rises to his feet, and grabs two glasses from the kitchen. He pours two largely oversized shots into the glasses and hands one to Kinsman.

A toast. To a brother who can never be missed too much.

Kinsman remains silent, but rises his glass to the toast. They clang their glasses, and both manage down the large shot. Kinsman struggles after throwing it back, coughing loudly, but Alexander seems to have no problem, drinking it as if it were water. Alexander takes the glass from Kinsman, and shatters it on the floor along with his, right in the present pile of glass from the lamp.

Kinsman, do you know that Rabbit came with father yesterday?

R-r-rabbit? Nobody's seen him in years. He usually just passes down his orders by letter and never leaves his home. Wh-what did he say?

He said nothing. Father told me that Mr Blackbirds needs to be taken care of on the next big show we have on FWA. He wants everybody to see what The Semya is able to do to anybody who wants to get into our way.

Why was Rabbit here then?

He showed me how I will next fight Vincent.

Alexander looks down into the glass, then back at Kinsman

H-he wants you to fight him in a pile of glass shards?

Alexander looks down into the glass shards, and doesn't raise his head again at all.

I think it is time that you leave me now, Kinsman.

Kinsman doesn't utter another word, simply gets up, and leaves Alexander alone, who is still looking down into the glass. Sokolov wears short wrestling tights and taped feet in the ring, while Rabbit must know Vincent leaves little skin exposed...

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

“The age of the old vision has passed away, The birth of a new way”

The scene opens to an expensive hotel alongside the beach in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Togabo. The camera pans down to the pool at the back of the hotel where many scantily clad women sit around the pool drinking, or are actually in the pool. There is one man, PAJ, sat in a sun chair, relaxing, his eyes covered by Armani Aviator sunglasses, with an open short-sleeved white shirt with a truly satisfied smile on his face. PAJ slowly sits up with a smirk on his face, tanned from his vacation between Trial By Fire and Fight Night, PAJ removes the sunglasses and winces from the sunlight.

PAJ: Why did you interrupt me now? I'm relaxing. Can't I visit an old friend in peace?

We hear a muffled reply without hearing anything clearly from behind the camera. PAJ looks irritated at the reply he gets.

PAJ: I'm Late?! No, I go what I want. I don't care what is in my contract because that is not even worth toilet paper for my servants. It is an FWA contract and it means nothing to me. I don't give a crap what anyone from FWA says. I work for Jimmy King.

The camera backs away shakily pointing to the ground. PAJ laughs and calls them back over so they can continue.

Cameraman: We wanted to get your thoughts on people being excited for Fight Night.

PAJ laughs with great delight and then looks straight back at the camera man unimpressed. PAJ places his sunglasses on to the table to his right and gives a death stare to the camera man.

PAJ: People are excited for Fight Night?! They are scrambling to buy tickets to see the CWA talent and are weary of watching the FWA talent. They want to see the main event because of the elite CWA talent on offer in one ring.

PAJ thinks for a second and overly exaggerates thinking and then snaps his head back to the camera shrugging his shoulders.

PAJ: However, is it really that big of a main event? It is The Last King and the two princes of CWA against the last remaining losers who have yet to accept their fate. They all failed at Trial By Fire they are true losers and do not deserve to stand in the ring with greatness. They were the heart and soul of FWA but FWA is dead. The Amazing One has turned on you, the most loyal FWA wrestler in the company until Trial By Fire. Ryan Rondo saw the ship sinking and jumped to the rescue of the CWA lifeboat. He took his chance to be on the front-lines of history, alongside Ryan Hall and I, to turn their backs upon FWA and watch it sink to the bottom of the ocean from the ship that just sunk it. It isn't traitorous it is survival.

PAJ stares into the camera and attracts a few worried looks from everyone that is around him. PAJ looks around and acknowledges them and indicates for them not too worry. PAJ starts to walk away from the pool, he likes this hotel and doesn't want to annoy the staff, unlike most wrestling fans he encounters.

PAJ: Loyalty can only take you to the ceiling but the sky is the limit. Being loyal limits your potential. Look at my history, those of you that know it, you know what being in FWA is considered by my past employers. Now look at my future, being in CWA and looking at the FWA from above. It opened my eyes to how blind I was to change and how blind I was generally. I wanted to do things my way but ultimately it is about the best hand not the cards you are dealt. FWA is a crap hand and I folded, knocked the table over, beat up the dealer and jumped to a newer, better table with a better dealer, Jimmy King. I know how Wolf feels holding out hope while a bigger, better foe is corrupting everyone around you. You also know the tension between the companies we have both been in you know what it means to make that jump and you know how I felt about making that jump and how adamant I was about holding out all hope that I would eventually change everything there. Wolf, I jumped ship to FWA not to help a sinking ship but to survive in this business and not be left in a failed past. It is the same reason I joined forces with Jimmy King and CWA. I don't want to fade out of existence as FWA fails. I want to be apart of the future because I AM THE FUTURE. People thought it was delusion when I came back, walked through the door and screamed from the high heavens that I would conquer FWA and I would become a major player in FWA but now I am considered one of the premier talent in this company so much so that the new messiah Jimmy King saw something in me that FWA blindly missed out of their hatred for me. He saw the opportunity to ignite a fire that would not only reinvigorate me but would in turn burn EVERYTHING that FWA once was. I owe FWA nothing because they all used to laugh at me. They thought I was nothing and soon it is they who will be nothing. I WILL win the Carnal Contendership, I WILL go onto main event Back in Business against Ryan Hall. Would that create tension between Hall and I? No because it would take ALL the fight out of FWA seeing non-FWA wrestlers main eventing their pathetic 'biggest show' of the year. A match they hold in such high regard, dominated by 'traitors' but only from the FWA perspective. Walk into any CWA show or any CWA building we are not traitors we are visionaries that are backing the horse that is going to win the race.

PAJ smirks and laughs as he adjusts his hair and has the sweat towelled off of his forehead.

PAJ: That is why it is no surprise to me that Wolf failed and will NEVER have another Undisputed Title match. Why Ashley O'Ryan and Gabrielle couldn't usurp The Last King. It is no surprise that the False Idol, Chris Kennedy, left Gabrielle. She is blinded by all the fake tits and 'apparently' big dicks in FWA. I will give Chris Kennedy credit where it is due, he could great things in people and companies, clearly you were disposable, you were useless and he tossed you a side like he tossed a side FWA. Just like I tossed a side FWA, just like Ryan Hall and Ryan Rondo tossed a side FWA. You are the remnants of everything that has been left behind. All the good has been taken from the FWA anything worth pillaging has been pillaged and the foundations of stability are crumbling. We have taken two of your titles, the two most prestigious titles in FWA, we are going to take the Carnal Contendership and the Back in Business main event will be where the lights are shut off for the last time because you will be Out of Business. You're all blind if you believe for any length of time and with rational thought that you can compete with us. It will be not be something that the last few FWA loyalists in the crowd will want to see it will become the FWA Hammerstein Ballroom massacre. A venue that attract the most savage beasts that lurk in the Wrestling world and they will turn away in disgust from the massacre. There is nothing we won't do to finally stomp out the FWA and the leaders of the resistance that blindly hold out hope of winning. Not all rebels are liberators and not all rebellions are successful.

PAJ starts walking away from the camera and beckons him to follow him down to the beach. As PAJ walks he talks to the camera man, occasionally looking back over his shoulder

PAJ: Let me take you on a little journey. Not only through a rebellion but through the history of England and a date that is celebrated all due to a FAILED rebellion. It was 1605 and a guy called Robert Catesby led a group of English Catholics on a plot to assassinate King James The First. Why? They wanted a catholic monarch back on the throne, they fought tooth and nail to get support from Spain sending over the most famous member of the rebellion, Guy Fawkes, to plead on his knees for support while everyone laughed in his face. They put gunpowder underneath the House of Parliament and they were discovered because someone, they don't know who, but someone sold them out. People aren't blinding by their beliefs and eventually people see the grass is greener on the other side and now it is tradition to set of fireworks on the Fifth of November. People think it is all fun and games but we are mocking that failed attempt to usurp a throne. Over the next few years we can mock the failed rebellion that Wolf is trying his hardest to create. The most loyal FWA superstar I have ever known has seen that Jimmy King is the future there is nothing to fear but the wrath of The Kings and The Princes. King and Hall will establish CWAs dominance over FWA and they will establish what we are doing and when they feel you have had enough Ryan Rondo and I will burn FWA at the stake just like Guy Fawkes and we will leave the ashes of FWA in the dust while we dominate the world.

PAJ picks up some sand and holds it in his hand and it slowly escapes out the side of his hand as slowly disappears and falls back onto the beach blending back in. PAJ looks down at his and stamps on the sand with some force.

PAJ: People will forget you. All of you. I am making you special just like that sand but once I let go, what are you? Nothing just like everyone else. A man once said 'Authority forgets a dying king'. FWA doesn't have a King but it has leaders and we as the authority will not only make it our mission but our purpose to see the back of you. We will stomp you out of existence because this is the new age of wrestling, CWA is the past, the present and the future. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End. I am a Revelation at 22 and the best wrestler of 2013. You have all seen the peaks of your careers and have nothing left to achieve. I am the heir apparent. This might legally be Jimmy King's company but the ring is mine to rule once The Last King falls but that is a long way off with the rule of Jimmy King. 2014 belongs to us. No new year, new person crap. New year, same old sh*t as some ill-mannered wrestling fans so bluntly like to put it. I will continue to live the high life, winning titles, dominating poor little FWA wrestlers who think they have a shot at taking down the CWA victory machine. People think I'm arrogant bordering on delusional but lets remember I could believe in FWA and their fight to survive. Oh well...Hail To The King...

PAJ smirks looking out into the sea. PAJ looks at the crowd of tourists around him relaxing on the beach and puts his hand on his chest and looks up into the sky. His way of hailing Jimmy King wherever he may be. The scene slowly fades as PAJ holds the pose.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Who am I and who are you?

This was the question that set people apart because it made them think, who am I really? It also made them think, who is my adversaries? See, these are all the questions that have plagued guys from time to time because when they look into the mirror – what do they see?

Well, for a guy like Jason Gryphon – he sees failure and that is because YOUR Emerald Heavyweight Champion, Drew Stevenson is the best WRESTLER that the FWA has ever seen and he proved that when he beat Gryphon in his environment, a stupid ladder match that proved that Stevenson was in fact better than Gryphon in every way, shape and form.

That is a fact and that fact is coming into fruition, again, when he out-wrestles Gryphon and Reaper and sends them back down to the bottom of the barrel where they belong.

Bye bye guys, you’re about to get out-classed, out-matched and out-wrestled because Stevenson is better than the two of you and THAT is a fact!

2:45 p.m.
    Unknown location

In a cold and rather nasty, cluttered little room – we open up from the corner of the room which was where the camera is positioned. Standing tall was a mirror, one that women use to see themselves while dressing, modeling, whatever and in a chair sitting in front of that mirror was a mannequin that highly resembles Gryphon and next to it, also sitting in a chair was another mannequin that highly resembles Carmine. With the sound of heavy footsteps echoing throughout the room, getting closer to our destination – we see our current reigning Emerald Champion stepping into view and in his right hand he had the Emerald title held firmly up by the green leather strap. He was dressed casual, a pair of black jeans, boots and a black t-shirt that read “Emerald Pride” in bleeding green letters. Walking in behind the mannequins, he flashes that traditional Stevenson smirk which reveals his every thought and you can bet your bottom dollar that it was thoughts of pure arrogance.

Drew,
    “Who are you Gryphon? Who are you Carmine? See, I want you to REALLY think about that because here I stand as YOUR Emerald Heavyweight Champion. Here I represent what you tried to destroy, wrestling, and might I say that I am the ONLY guy in this company who cares enough to try keeping the foundation of what was built going strong so I want the two of you to think about just who in the hell you are because let me tell you just who I am!”

Pausing, he starts to walk around the mannequins.

Drew,
    “I am the Emerald Heavyweight Champion, a champion who actually has principles because I REFUSE to wonder off to the land where hitting each other with weapons and climbing ladders is the cool thing to do and before you say anything about it, I was FORCED to be in the ladder match and didn’t wonder off to there or choose it on my own accord. We talked about this Gryphon, you already know that I think you’re a fake, a fraud and that is why you lost to me because I am REAL, I am a shooter and since I’m pretty sure that you have no clue what that wrestling terminology means, it means that I’m a REAL wrestler and not this fake little piece of crap like the two of you are. You see this here...”

Holding the Emerald Championship up so that everybody can see it, he looks as serious as a heart attack.

Drew,
    “... This signifies that I am THE best here in the FWA! I am better than Ryan Hall, I am better than Chris Kennedy was, I am better than every single person here in the FWA and I have already proven that I am better than the two of you and this proves that.”

Slapping the beautiful platinum faceplate of his Emerald Championship, he quickly slings the title up onto his shoulder and flashes that infamous smirk.

Drew,
    “Carmine, how many times do I have to beat you before everybody gets it through their thick skulls that I have been, am and will forever be better than you? I mean, seriously, it gets really old that I have to constantly kick your head off of your shoulders to prove that simply because the FWA decided to put Humpty Dumpty back together again. I mean, hell, even you k now that I’m better than you Carmine because the last time we faced off? You stood there in that usual stupid looking fashion that you always do and you tried telling everybody that *I* was overrated, that *I* wasn’t as good as I believed myself to be yet between you and me Carmine – who here holds the gold? Come on now, don’t be shy, give me a show of hands.”

Raising his hand, he chuckles.

Drew,
    “Yeah, exactly, *I* am the one with the gold while you have been lingering in FWA limbo for a long time now and your stupid little Greek Mythology buddy has now joined you since I put him there. All you heard about was Jason Gryphon this, Jason Gryphon that and ever since the dude found a girlfriend – he has been love struck, like a lost little puppy stuck up her vagina and maybe if I were to punch her in her stupid little mouth then he would prove to be more of a man because from where I’m sitting? Gryphon has already lost his balls and I’m not kind enough to buy him some prosthetic ones because he LET himself be neutered, he let his newfound love soften him up and thanks for that by the way because I’m going to kick your now Twilight loving ass back to wherever the hell it is you come from and do the FWA a HUGE favor by disposing of you and leaving you to die in the arms of your love, just like how Superman died in the arms of Lois Lane.”

Drew smiles,
    “The big difference however is that this Doomsday has no weakness, I am indestructible! When you step into that ring with me Gryphon, Carmine? You better hope and pray that Jesus Christ, our lord and savior comes down to save you, to show mercy on you because *I* will show none of those things and that is because I am sick and tired of seeing your ugly ass in MY ring Carmine and I am just dumbfounded at how much of a girly little bitch that you have become Gryphon.”

Still smiling, he pretends to gasp.

Drew,
    “Yeah, you heard me and I hope that you look at yourself in the mirror long and hard because you better find your balls if you plan on facing the likes of me because I already beat you once, in your own environment, and I’ll GLADLY put you down in MINE!”

Stopping and taking in a deep breath, he was arrogant as could be but could back up every word.

Drew,
    “Do the two of you understand that or do I need to go get some construction paper, dry macaroni, and some glitter? What’s going to happen is that I am going to walk into Fight Night with Quinn at my side and we are going to BEAT the two of you in front of the world. See, Carmine is used to getting his ass kicked – he has been the whipping boy for a long time now but YOU Gryphon? This whole hitting rock bottom thing is new to you and unfortunately for you? I am not the guy who will put you down easily, oh no, I will treat you like the girly little bitch that you have become and I am going to smack the PISS out of you at Fight Night and if you decide to bring your frail little girl to that ring? I’m sure that lovely Lucy Pinder will be perfectly fine smacking the piss out of her too.”

Smiling one more time, he cocks his head to the side.

Drew,
    “So who are the two of you? Because *I* am the best!”

Chuckling arrogantly, he lowers the Emerald Heavyweight Championship off of his shoulder and walks off out of the cameras view to where the mannequins sit there right next to each other looking at themselves in the mirror.

Who are Jason Gryphon and Carmine Reaper?

Tune in to Fight Night to find out.

Fade.

Underdog

Status

Mackenzie smiles and shakes her head.

Saddle Sally is going to lose to me yet again, because I'm better than her. I have proved it before and I will prove it again.

Underdog

Status

Carmine is in the back and he just looks at the camera.

I have no comment about what is going on with me and Jason. I will do what I want, and I don't need him but I guess I have to be with him.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

F*ck. What. You. Do. You aren’t happy. You are sitting in a state of disillusioned complacency. You can’t sleep every night because you feel the pain of your heart trying to bust out of your ribcage and find a body that isn’t polluted with lies and distractions. If your job keeps you on your knee because of your needs, it is not a living, it is a growing weight that’s grinding against your dreams as it waits for you to crack.

Like glass.

Like goddamn glass.

Like worthless goddamn glass.

FREAK OUT! Carve your name in the walls, because this world needs a tattoo to spell out your defiant survival. Spray paint what can’t be carved into, burn what can’t be spray painted, and destroy what can’t be burned. See, words are a virus and when they are uttered aloud, they infect us. We can try and scrape ourselves clean of thoughts of omnipotent beings with fiery swords and unearthly power, but when someone screams ‘God’ and ‘Hell’ in your face, the gravity of it all sinks in. Memory can pass through DNA and can be encompassed by the child as instinct and with thousands of years of religion shoved down the neck of humanity, whether it be true or not, it becomes instinct to fear it. The concept of a creator was given a name, and once that name is spoken allowed, it is a word that infects the mind, and thus that word is a virus. If the word ‘bomb’ is said allowed, there is an unintentional reaction. Whether the person intended it to affect anyone is beyond the point.
    So, knowing this, I’m using it to my advantage to let people know that the shit storm is about to hit. The shit storm is about to hit. The bomb

The bomb

The F*cking Bomb is about to go off.

And it goes off for one reason only and that is to to stop the virus that is coming from the mouths of Ryan Hall, PAJ, Ryan Rondo and Jimmy King. I could use the same rhetoric as all my less imaginative opponents to tell you why I will win my matches (i.e. He sucks, he loves terrorism, he can suck my dick), and it might very well change your opinion one way or another, but they are simply emotional driven statements that hold no grounds in a world of Newton’s Law. The opening theme to pokemon means just as much as anything either of our opponents will ever say and it would be equally unfounded. In fact, let me give this a go…

I want to be…the very best…like no one ever was…(lets put a little Joe Esposito in there for good measure)…I’m the best…arrroooound, and no one is ever gonna bring me down…(why stop there? Survivor is equally as fleeting)…I’ve got the eye of the tiger, I’ve got the will of the fight… As inspiring as these words might have been for their time, they have no impact if I win or not, they are factless. Unfounded statements simply put out there for emotional fluff. This is why I don’t like ‘attacking’ my opponents. My words aren’t poison or a virus. When I speak I speak with respect.

Word is a Virus...
    -Empty Words-

The scene opens as the camera is following CWA interviewer Toxic Rain in a hall way in the Hamerstein Ballroom. She wore a hip hugging pair of jeans and a red halter-neck top looking cute as she generally does. She stopped outside a room and looked at it with a raised brow before looking back to her camera man.

Toxic Rain: "Is this the one?"

We can't hear or see but the camera guy must have said yes because Toxic nodded and pushed open the door when we hear an all too familiar voice.

Voice: ".....And in conclusion douche bags that's why I would slap the very men who found your mothers attractive enough to dip it in in the one drunken rest stop night all those years ago. I’ve been wonderful, thank you"

Toxic Rain raised an eyebrow as they turned a corner and saw Wolf stood behind a podium. Toxic approached gingerly when she suddenly was greeted with around twenty men all wearing black boots and black trunks with varying skin colors the only way you can tell them apart really. Some had a few distinguishing features but there wasn't much to work with. Wolf smirked Toxic’s

Wolf: "Toxic Rain, about time"

Toxic Rain: "Um yeah, sorry I couldn't find the room. What....What is all this Wolf? who are these guys?"

Wolf: "Rain, you're an epic fail, you don't recognize these guys? These are the douche bags, nut sacks and all round jock straps I'm facing this week. Y'know...FWA vs. CWA match? ring any bells?"

Toxic Rain reached the podium looking around at the men in their seats.

Toxic Rain: "I..."

Wolf: "Look Rain, I'm doing you a favor here, giving you the big exclusive rather than that turd Piers Gallagher. I expect you to know what you're doing. I figured it'd be cool to get a little debate going. Me and my opponents. Rock out a question Rain, come on I know you've got one"

Toxic Rain had no idea what was going on but continued regardless, knowing she shouldn't really mess with the superstars.

Toxic Rain: "Well...like you said there's the big 6 person tag this week on Fight. How do you plan to work as a team with two people you've expressed no real fondness toward at all"

Wolf: You know, once in a while somebody comes along that just... I don't know... "Gets it". Ashley O Ryan is that guy, I mean he didn't just come along, but the guy understands what this is all about. He understands that without respect, we have nothing. This business isn't all about money for us. It is for most these days, which is a sad state of affairs, but for the select few it's still about the respect. It's still about winning the match, doing it right and doing it for the asses in the seats. They make our world go 'round. And if they don't respect you, the guys in the back better. If they don't... Well, you've got yourself a bit of a problem.

Wolf lights his trademark cancer stick...

Wolf: Nothing you do will mean a goddamn thing. You won't be taken seriously as a champion, nobody is going to care if you win a tournament and chances are you won't be able to be inducted into a rest-stop bathroom let along the Hall of Fame. And if you did, who'd show up to the ceremony? Maybe a couple of fan-boys, maybe even your mother, but that's about it. Allow me let everyone in on a little secret... Though some promotions see themselves as "Sports Entertainment" we here in FWA still consider this a sport. That's why they call us "extreme" or "controversial" because we don't pull punches. We don't suspend belief. If you don't believe something it's because it was so unbelievable that you simply can't. But allow me to assure you all... It's very real.

Voice: "YOU S*CK, YOU'VE DONE NOTHING!"

Toxic Rain looks out at the guys, as Wolf nods to himself pointing to the one that shouted.

Wolf: "Ah Elise, meet the PAJ of a few days ago, don't worry too much about asking him a question and expecting a normal answer because well...prety much that's all you're gonna get from that guy. He can't string together a bunch of words that are either true...or make any sense but he wants us all to know that he's a real big star...isn't that right PAJ of last week?" [ The man nods ] "I mean come on Rain, if he thinks it...it's got to be true right? This PAJ is the one showing up at my hotel room at all hours begging for me to give him the time of day, this is the PAJ that thinks he's a player in the Undisputed title scene when he did not earned even a single shot? Is this guy for real. Hey PAJof last week....are you for real?" [ The man shrugs and yells 'you suck' again ] "I forgot, you can't ask him anything without getting bullshit in return. More fool me.

Wolf is cut off by another voice.

Voice: "I don’t want to the Undisputed champion anymore and I will lay down for Ryan Hall at Bback in Business after I win Carnal Contendership!"

Wolf cocks an eyebrow.

Wolf: "And you must be the 'oh shit I got owned by Wolf PAJ. Hi, welcome to the party. You don’t belong in the title scene, PAJ, you are right. It took me nailing his balls to by mantel for him to realize but in true slap stick style he now knows and admits like he's said it all along when just a few days ago he practically said nothing will stop him from becoming the champion. Have you two guys ever met?" [ He motions between the two PAJ’s. The first yells YOU SUCK again ] "He's a character isn't he Toxic? a real comedian." [ he shook his head ] "But between them they both self proclaimed 'took the elevator to the third floor'. Problem was they didn't tell reception and so nobody on the third floor knew or gave a f*ck who these guys were when they got there, worst bit is when they got there they didn't even know themselves what they were doing. We could all sit and reminisce about the wonderful career of PAJ during a piss break if we were really that short on conversation but frankly I'd sooner talk quantum physics than waste my time trying to find a reason as rare as the holy grail as to why PAJ thinks he's worth licking shit from my shoes without Jimmy King." [ he shrugs ] "PAJ claims to still be knocking on my door but turns out I don't live on that street. EPIC STYLE! F*ck PAJ, I beat him at PPV if he's champ? We riot. Take a seat douche bags"

Wolf says to both men as they take a seat. Wolf looks back to Rain who goes to ask a question but is interrupted by another voice.

Voice: "HEY I'M THE BEST DAMMIT!"

Wolf: "I guarantee Toxic Rain is better than anyone in this room. Who said that?"

He looked around as one of the men stood up. He was greased down...and I mean a lot.

Wolf: "Ryan Hall, the Chameleon. Which Ryan Hall? hmm well let's see you could be the burned out Ryan Hall of Back in Business or you can be the Ryan Hall of today for example who really doesn't know shit about shit or you can be the Ryan Hall of post Back in Business who respects me and everything I’ve done so you can't be that Ryan Hall. In fact no I'd say you're the Ryan Hall of any other week. That's you right? Ah hey welcome to the party" [ Wolf grinned, the man grinned, Wolf flipped him the bird ] "You got the talent, I won't deny anyone of that. If you've got it then you've got it and you've got it by the bucket load Hall but like is the general consensus in the back you're f*cking retarded. You never respected me at all and all of sudden after I kicked your ass at Back in Business you went all about the respect because you were facing me you were playing all nicey nicey until somene else showed around to kiss ass, but oh wait that makes you a chameleon? No, Hall. That makes you a retard. in fact where is that Hall of right now? The douche bags who was kissing my ass because we were friends, where is that guy?"

A timid arm pokes up from behind the already standing Ryan Hall, The man stands and is wearing a purple thong, a bit of diversity in a room which everyone looks similar.

Wolf: "Sit down. Sit the f*ck down all of you" [ Wolf shakes his head ] "I’ve never held anyone back, hell of everyone in this federation I spent all my career around the mid-titles kicking ass and MAKING names. Who gave a f*ck about your buddy Brian Carter before he faced me? Nobody. Not my fault he gave his balls away right away. Duke Drazin, Nemesis, Darnell Porter, Brian Carter, Devin Golden, PAJ, Moira Crawford. Names I’ve been in and around the ring with that have benefited from facing me. Held people back? F*ck you all, f*ck you all with a rusty screwdriver and slap your mothers because you know as well as I do that that is bullshit. What have you done? When was the last time the great Ryan Hall stepped back from the spotlight to make a star out of somebody? Never. You had two shots for the belt just like me this year! Do the math before you start spewing your bullshit around. You bring ratings? And seriously now who taught you what ratings meant? You bring ratings? I bet your family owns a couple of hundred TV sets so you think you are really great when your segments roll on TV. If people tune in when Ryan Hall is on it's only because they can't be bothered to get up for that toilet break they could easily fit in in a Ryan Hall match where the scenario goes...both men enter Ryan Hall gets beat on 99% of the programming that Ryan Hall takes a part in until Jimmy Kings shows up and awards him the victory.

Wolf said looking around with a more than focused, stern whatever you want to describe it as as he took in the sight.

Wolf: "I almost wish I had some ruby slippers to take these idiots off to Oz so we can all skip on down the yellow prick road to where the Wizard lives so PAJ can get that career he's been looking for and Ryan Hall can get a grip on reality...speaking of which..."

He looked around.

Wolf: "Where's Rondo?"

He looked around one more time.

Wolf: "...Well?"

Silence.

Wolf: The one man I want to hear from decided to remain silent. Fine. You will answer to my fists, Rondo.

Wolf takes a drag off his smoke as he shakes his head... His face is steel, he's about to explode.

Wolf: TONIGHT WE SLAP THESE HIPOCRATS IN THEIR UNGRATEFUL MOUTHS FOR DISRESPECTING THE FANTASY WRESTLING ALLIANCE ! TONIGHT WE SHOW THREE MEN THE TRUE MEANING OF RESPECT! TONIGHT WOLF, GBRIELLE AND ASHLEY MARCH TO THE RING UNIFIED UNDER ONE BANNER... THE FWA BANNER! WE FIGHT FOR THIS BUSINESS AND FOR THIS COMPANY. THE THREE OF YOU ARE IN FOR A FIGHT YOU WON'T EVER FORGET! WE'RE GONNA HIT YOU SO HARD, WHEN YOU WAKE UP YOUR CLOTHES WILL BE OUT OF STYLE! WE'RE GONNA GOUGE EYES AND RIP TENDONS! WE'RE GONNA THROW MACK-TRUCK PUNCHES AND SWING HYDRAULIC KICKS! AND WHEN IT'S ALL OVER AND YOU'RE LAYING A PUDDLE OF YOUR OWN BLOOD AND PISS, YOU'LL LOOK UP AND SEE THE THREE OF US... AND YOU'LL SAY: "DAMN, THAT WAS A REAL FIGHT! I'VE NEVER BEEN IN ONE OF THOSE BEFORE! I THINK I'M GOING TO THINK TWICE BEFORE I SHOOT MY MOUTH OFF ABOUT PEOPLE THAT I'VE NEVER FOUGHT BEFORE! GOLLY GEE GUYS, MAYBE WE SHOULD TURN OVER A NEW LEAF AND STOP WITH THIS CWA CRAP..." Or you won't... Then I'll just get to do it all over again sometime. It's a win win for me. No matter what happens, I'm going to enjoy watching all three of you bleed. Because you will. I'm going to show each of you what it's like to be in the ring with The Beast. Hall and PAJ already know, but it would seem Rondo has no idea what he has gotten themselves into. With Gabrielle and Ashley at my back and with me at theirs... This promises to be the night you boys learn the meaning of the word "respect."

He takes one last drag off his smoke before dropping it to the cement and stamping it out with his foot...

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

As far as spectacular opening shots in a promo goes…this is not one of them. No glorious landscape, no firm, tight body in sight, no poignant imagery. Or is it? We open with the sight of a calendar; ‘Candlesticks Of The Midwest’ not exactly the most stimulating calendar ever, or the most up to date either. The twenty fourth of October is a Sunday, a legendary Sunday in the FWA over three years ago. Two thousand and ten, a year forever to be remembered in the FWA. Matt Boudreau after nearly two years vacated the FWA Championship, and later sadly passed away to the Indellacy. The Great Siege formed and began to systematically takeover Fight Night and perhaps most important of all Gabrielle won the FWA Championship. It is that moment that means the most to the woman we all gaze currently upon. She is not the warrior Goddess. She is not the sexual conqueror. She is not the embodiment of lust and determination. She is not the Caramel Coated Goddess. It is just Gabrielle, mother, daughter, sister, friend. It is the woman behind it all whose face we witness. Those sweetly brown, and passionate eyes, full of life, love and sadness. Those full lips of hers, coated in a shade of pink are not kissed with a teasing smirk, they just curl into a loving smile. Her long brown hair, curled ever so elegantly frames her face in its warm caramel hue. This is Gabrielle, the Gabrielle only those closest to her witness, the little girl who cheered on Kerry Kennedy all grown up. When she speaks it is not sweetly commanding, it is just sweet.

Gabrielle: I found this old thing lying around here, discarded and forgotten, it seems almost tragic that something that once proudly hung upon a wall showing every day of a single year is now ignored and tossed aside. I almost feel like I can relate…two thousand and ten was such a long time ago, memories of then feel insignificant now, but I still cling to them. I was truly happen then. I returned from an injury, I made so many new friends. I was happily in love with and married to Jenny. We talked of growing old together, the Sinful Sensuality retirement tour. But my eyes and my heart wandered, she accepted most of it, I still loved her, and her me as Chris became a part of my life. The Great Siege brought us together, and took us to new heights. I won the FWA Championship. Me…the woman from Auckland, New Zealand who had what seemed like a silly childhood dream…and I accomplished it, I became a World Champion. I remember that year so fondly, so proudly…even though it slips further away with each day. I can never forget though when I walked back through that curtain, with that Championship around my waist and saw Chris Stallings standing there…applauding. Three years earlier when I became the first Women’s Champion in the FWA he told me that someday I would become World Champion. I didn’t believe him at the time, so he made sure to remind me. All these memories came flooding back when I stuck a new two thousand and fourteen calendar up on my wall. All these memories of such a long time ago. Since those days, I have been divorced twice, betrayed, usurped of my role as General Manager, set on fire, attacked at every turn and come up short when it matters most. My daughter, my Carmella stands as the lone shining beacon of all these years, her smile makes everything better. But I need to give back to her…with each passing day it looks like she will know her mother as the woman who was once, and never get to truly witness it. I want my daughter to see her mother in all the glory that the world did before she was born…but it is all slipping away to a history constantly replaced by a newer past.

The loss, the heartache, the pain, the sorrow, and the disappointment…it all weighs so heavily on my soul now…

I tried to burn it all away, to set my ugliness free and scorch the earth around me. I moved on from the sins of my past, but a Snake can’t forgive them. I sought the glory of the past but ended up empty handed. I have striven to replace the pain with glory that I remember from an eternity ago but it was not be, Carmella is regaled with stories…and that is it as the year ticks over to two thousand and fourteen.

What is a woman…or a Goddess meant to do?

Lights…Camera…Action!

The lights are bright, the camera’s are rolling and the action is just beginning in a TV studio. A cheesy and very basic piano tune welcomes us in to the sight of Gabrielle Montgomery and Ashley O’Ryan standing behind a long white bench with the cheesiest smiles imaginable upon their faces. The Irish Switchblade with his brown hair slicked back is dressed very smartly in a blue suit with a matching blue tie. That Irish charm of his twinkles in his brown eyes and gaze down upon his co-hosts cleavage. The Caramel Goddess is dressed elegantly in a shimmering blue dress, that seems to be two sizes too small and cant stop her breasts spilling over the neckline like a glorious caramel waterfall. The hemline meanwhile barely covers her hips let alone her ass, but for now the long white bench hides that glorious detail from us. Her ears sparkle with the large gold hoops that hang from each one. Between her softly firm, round and large breasts hangs a diamond necklace as well. Her long light brown hair is done up neatly into a bun and adorned with a single red rose. Those brown eyes of hers are as full of life and warm as ever…and upon her lips dances her most seductive smirk to date. Something clearly has the Goddess very excited.

Ashley: We ave some great products ere with us today.

Gabrielle: We certainly do Ashley, products that can improve your life and all for a low, low price as well.

Ashley: You won’t want to change the channel, this isn’t just another infomercial, this is the greatest infomercial selling the greatest products.

Gabrielle: It sure is Ashley, and all just days before FWA Fight Night.

Ashley: That’s roit, and folks that event marks a special day as well because that’s when the offers we present today run out.

Gabrielle: Now whats our first offer today Ashley?

Ashley: Oh you’ll love this one Gabs, I’m sure you would ave a million and one uses for them…

The Irish Salesman reaches under the bench and pulls out a pair of pink knee pads.

Gabrielle: They just look like knee pads Ashley.

Ashley: Well they are and they aren’t Gabs. You see these are the very best kneepads on offer today, so soft that you could spend an entire day on your knee’s and not get sore at all!

Gabrielle: Wow really? I’ll have to try them.

Gabrielle then takes a hold of the kneepads as her and Ashley walk out infront of the desk still with those wide smiles upon their faces. Her ultra short dress only extends one or two inches past her buttocks much to Ashley’s obvious delight as he helps her slide the knee pads on.

Gabrielle: They’re quite stylish in this colour as well.

She gives a quick twirl.

Ashley: Test out the padding for us Gabs.

She then kneels down in front of Ashley O’Ryan, something she may have done numerous times before though never in such comfort.

Gabrielle: I can’t feel a thing.

Ashley blinks several times rapidly and then resumes smiling cheerily.

Gabrielle: Unfortunately these kneepads are a new product and even if you do have them they cant stop all potential aches and pains.

Ashley: Like the aches and pains in a match?

Gabrielle: Exactly Ash, even these knee pads as good as they are wouldn’t prove much use to Jimmy Kings three mindless henchmen. While sure if they kneel down and beg for forgiveness from their Goddess they would come in handy. Or If I made them ‘Kneel At The Altar’ it would soften the blow to their knee’s…but it wouldn’t do a thing to stop my foot turning their lights out.

Ashley: But don’t let that stop anyone from buying these kneepads, they still ave so many uses.

Gabrielle: You’re right Ashley. My knee’s aren’t sore at all.

Ashley: That’s very good news Gabs…

Ashley can’t help but smirk, as Gabrielle bites down on her bottom lip.

Gabrielle: It is not however good news all around…oh sure thanks to these my knee’s will be fine for years and years to come. That’s something that benefits Ashley here as well…and by association of friendship…Adrian Wolf as well. They’ll do no good to Ryan Hall, PAJ or Ryan Ro…well actually if the rumours are true, who knows with Rondo, they might help him too. Though I’m not sure if he and Devin Golden are still on speaking terms anymore.

Ashley: Yes that’s right not only do we ave kneepads, we ave gay jokes here as well.

Gabrielle: Don’t we also have elbow pads?

Ashley: You’re roit there Gabs, we certainly do. In fact the first one undred callers get them free with their kneepads

Gabrielle: Now that is a great offer. Is there any good offers for Fight Night.

Ashley: None at all, no offers of mercy or anything.

Gabrielle: Well that does sound right, Jimmy Kings little puppets have made sure to make our lives as unpleasant as possible. While that Snake was trying to burn me alive, Ryan Hall was making sure I ended show on my back…

Ashley: Not that uncommon Gabs…

Gabrielle: It wasn’t very pleasant though. Week after week Ryan Hall made sure to make us suffer, he made sure that the CWA looked good and the FWA looked bad. I won Contendership to the FWA World Championship, I came so close to being the new Champion…but it was the worst month of my life because of Ryan and Jimmy King. That sort of thing is never forgotten and is always punished, nobody brings about the wrath of a Goddess and walks away unscathed. That is simply how these things work.

Ashley: What about the elbow pads, how do they work?

Gabrielle: Quite simple really…

Gabrielle smirks as she then slides on the elbow pads and bends over onto all fours with a most mischievous smirk.

Gabrielle: Now as you can see they do their job perfectly my elbows are as protected as they ever could be. I could stay like this all night long and would be perfectly comfortable.

Ashley: Comfort is what these pads were designed to provide. Do we have any comfort for Ryan, Ryan and PAJ.

Gabrielle: None at all actually, they don’t deserve any and will get none. I’m sure Jimmy King’s big sales pitch sounded so very good, but in truth it will end badly for them. Ryan Hall is a joke, a pathetic man with no morals and a career forever tainted by years of underwhelming nothingness. Ryan Rondo is a career underachiever…winning the X Championship more than anyone else does not impress. PAJ…well there may be whispers of how good he supposedly is, but I see none of that. PAJ is just another face in the crowd, another person who thinks he can be a Titan but is just a flea pestering a Goddess.

Ashley: On top of that Gabs, they really don’t seem like a great team. All that striving fer personal glory, wheres the real teamwork?

Gabrielle: Speaking of Ash…did you know we have kneepads for men as well?

Ashley: Really? I did not know that.

Gabrielle hands Ashley over a pair of black kneepads, that the FWA’s resident Irishman quickly slides on.

Ashley: They fit perfectly.

Gabrielle: Do they work perfectly?

Ashley kneels down behind Gabrielle and places his hands on her hips as she’s still on all fours.

Ashley: Perfectly…we truly could do this all night Gabs…

That mischievous smile kisses her lips again. Ashley as well grins from ear to ear as he squeezes her ass in the raunchiest infomercial of all time.

Gabrielle: You see this is teamwork, bonded by friendship and something more. It is what we all share, we are all fighting for the FWA, we are fighting for what is right. All that Jimmy King offers to his three stooges is the possibility of potential glory. While putting the FWA down at every turn and praising his CWA…he has still left the three of you here. One has to wonder if Jimmy King even cares or if he just see’s an opportunity to try and destroy the FWA from the inside out. I foolishly thought not long ago that Ryan Hall was stringing Jimmy King along for the ride. Now though I can clearly see that it is fact Jimmy King stringing them all along. If the three stooges were really as important as they think they are…wouldn’t their glorious puppet master have taken them on to greener pastures by now?

Ashley: There’s a pasture I’d certainly like to sow…

Gabrielle giggles.

Ashley: But Gabs these knee and elbow pads, for him and her are just one of the products we have today, isn’t that right?

Gabrielle: Yes that’s right Ashley…we also have a new facial cream! I’m very excited about this one.

Ashley stands back up and Gabrielle gracefully gets back to her feet as well, an innocent smile upon her face.

Ashley: Well you’re excited, I’m excited, what do the people at home have to be excited about?

Gabrielle: Well the viewers at home, not only do can they get all of this as a package deal, but they also get to watch me, you and Adrian finally get one over the CWA. You see it’s obvious that Jimmy King in all his wisdom either puts too much faith into the stooges or he simply does not care. He can parade you three around all he wants, but the fact is across the ring from you stands three former World Champions. The most decorated wrestler in FWA history. The most sadistic wrestler in FWA history. The most divine wrestler in FWA history.

It almost feels like in the end it is far too easy. Week after week I had to put up with Ryan Hall and that sledgehammer of his. Even Trial By Fire, my second such match in two years where I came so very close but in the end had to endure Ryan Hall striking again.

The cheesy smile fades for a moment as a disgusted scowl crosses her lips.

Ashley: That is very exciting indeed, it’s about time we stopped the drudgery that is the CWA. Its also time we showed just how well this facial cream works.

Ashley then grabs a small white pump bottle but as he goes to hand it over to Gabrielle it slips out of his hand. Gabrielle drops back down to her knees to pick it up, and a wicked smirk crosses her lips.

Gabrielle: This is the beauty of our products they can work so well together as well. That is a very special quality as we all know.

The Caramel Saleswoman goes to squirt a glob of the facial cream onto her hand, but no luck, the pump seems to have jammed.

Ashley: I think this one needs to be warmed up Gabs.

Gabrielle: Well luckily I know exactly what to do…

Still on her knee’s she softly begins to stroke the bottle.

Gabrielle: Some people panic when this sort of thing happens, but I know just how to work out any…’blockage’. It’s a talent of mine, something I have honed over the years. Just like my skills in the ring, I have perfected them, it is why I reigned as Champion for ten months. It is something that Ashley, Adrian and I all share. We strive to keep getting better and better, a trait that doesn’t exist in the three stooges we face. Ryan Hall is satisfied in riding others coat tails and has been for years. When is the last time he actually did something himself? When is the last time Ryan was something more than just somebody’s play toy to be bossed around.

Ashley clears his throat as he admires Gabrielle’s technique on the bottle, pumping her hand back and forth expertly along it.

Gabrielle: PAJ has this belief he is something special, he thinks he is unique and capable of great things. He was nothing when my ex-husband was bossing him around and is still nothing with Jimmy King bossing him around. Rondo has never impressed me, sure his relationship with Devin was cute but it was nothing special, they spent half their time wearing their underwear on the outside of their pants and running around with capes on after all. No amount of new history will ever truly hide that reality.

Gabrielle suddenly gasps and from the bottle’s spout squirts several shots of the white liquid within.

Ashley: There’s the money shot Gabs.

Gabrielle: See it took a little work, but I always get what I want in the end. The beauty of this cream is even if theres too much too simply rub into your skin…it is edible as well.

Gabrielle softly rubs the facial cream in and then licks a few drops from her fingers.

Gabrielle: Delicious.

Ashley: Wow. And this product comes with an extra special gift as well doesn’t it Gabs?

Gabrielle: Yes it does Ashley…a free pearl necklace.

Ashley: What a beautiful gift, they suit you for one.

Gabrielle: I like my Pearl Necklaces warm…

Ashley:

Gabrielle: It feels better…but I don’t think even some new ‘pearls’ would feel as good as beating and embarrassing Ryan Hall in front of the world. He can’t hide anymore.

That cheesy piano score playes again as we fade out to black.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Double post.
    Last edited by ETE; 01-01-2014 at 05:15 AM. Reason: Double Post
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Outside of the doctor's room at a BIRD Imperial Industries sponsored Rehabilitation Center that Vincent is in

River: Amber, I want you to pull any and all information of Jethro Warren and cross reference all of our data on Alexander Sokolov because that attack at the Trial By Fire PPV seems too personal like there was some connection either between Jethro, Alexander and our boss or between Jethro and our boss.

Amber, looking through the window of the door towards her injured boyfriend and boss, holds back tears: I... I will. I just hope that Vinny will be ok River.

River looking over his should towards Vincent: I know that you are, and he will be because I've know him for a really long time. He's always been a fighter and he's been through a lot worse then going through a flaming table.

Amber: I hope so.

Meanwhile, inside the doctor's room
    The doctor checks out Vincent's injuries to see how well he is healing and if he is cleared to wrestle on the 3rd or not.

Doctor: While you are healing good, I still don't think that you should stress your body by wrestling so soon on January 3rd.

Vincent, seething: I don't care what you think doc, because on the 3rd I am going to plow through that other Russian, Askerov. Then I will get my hands on Sokolov and Jethro and teach them both a lesson in leaving the past alone.

Doctor: If you don't mind me asking, but what do you mean about leaving the past alone?Cause your past with Sokolov is public knowledge.

Vincent gets up and grabs the doctor by his throat: Now if I told you that “Doc” I would have to kill you.

The doctor sees death and destruction in the pitch black eyes of Vincent and struggles to nervously say: Forget I even asked Lo.... Lord Bl.... Blackbird...

Vincent drops the doctor who gasps for air: Just clear me to wrestle so that the new bosses don't get an excuse to pull my match against Askerov.

Doctor, gasping: I.... I will clear you.... to wrestle on the 3rd.

Vincent leaves the room and the Rehab Facility as River smirks knowing his old boss is back and Amber faithfully follows behind her boss, the man she loves with all of her heart.

[I WIN]

Boobage Expert

Status

Saddle Sally

In a New York subway...

Saddle Sally in tight jeans and a sweater with a deer weaved on the front taps her cowgirl boots on the floor of the subway car. The camera pans across the packed subway car, it feels like all of New York is in there. Sally spots a couple wearing Nivea hats and noise makers.

Sally: Nivea? The skin cream? What in the blue hell does that have to do with New Year's Eve?

Man: Nivea sponsors the ball drop in Times Square! So they give everyone these hats. We go almost every year, it's so much fun!

Sally: Really? Huh, figure standing in a crowd watching somethin ya' could easily watch on TV and be able to take bathroom breaks fer' would be a lot more appealin'.

Man: Don't be a scrooge.

The couple begins to exit the subway car, Sally yells out to them.

Sally: Scrooge is Christmas not New Year's!

Sally shakes her head in disbelief then looks into the camera.

Sally: 2013 was a rough year fer' me in many ways. I almost divorced my husband, I had medical problems and the FWA was taken over by Jimmy King. Yet, despite all of that there were some good moments. I finally won the Womens Championship, I reconciled with Zaire & I found the courage to finally be my own woman.

Now it's 2014 and I have a real chance here to make this the best year of my career yet. I jus' got a golden ticket of sorts. A one on one match with the devil herself Mackenzie Roberts and oh boy and I gonna take this and run with it. I've been waitin' a long time to get my hands on her alone again, and now as if it's a late Christmas gift I'm gonna finally get to pulverize her like I wanted.

Losing at Trial by Fire was unpleasant, but I wasn't the one pinned. I am gonna take great pleasure in dishin' out some sweet revenge on ol' Mackenzie. This ain't 'bout makin' myself look good so I can get a title match or impress the locker room. Nah, this is 'bout making Mackenzie cry while I walk off with Zaire arm and arm and leave her layin' on the mat in pain.

The subway car stops and Sally steps off and walks through the metro station to the streets of NYC.

Sally: I reckon a lot of people will make posts 'bout New Years resolutions and all that crap, that ain't my style. I'm more of a woman of action, not a woman of words. I'm gonna show how loudly my actions speak too when I knock the taste out of Mackenzie's mouth. Oh, you jus' wait and see. 2014 is gonna be a good year for Saddle Sally, and it's gonna be a hell of a bad year for any bitch who stands in my way.

Sally winks at the camera as it fades to black.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

superkek party

Status

Tobias Cooper would be seen standing around at a bus stop on a street corner. He had ear buds in listening to his iPod, jamming out as he nodded his head back and forth waiting for the bus to stop by.

The bus WOULD stop by, but Tobias wasn't getting on. He looked up at the bus driver's area and would notice the bus driver would look nervous as a tall man made his way down the middle of the bus and finally down the steps, still unable to see the tall man's face, he would pass over a fairly large, yellow envelope to Tobias, who would nod his head in approval to the tall man and smirk as the tall man got back onto the bus and mysteriously went on with the rest of the ride as the bus' doors shut and took off.

Tobias smiled eagerly and began to walk with the camera as he looked at the envelope.

Tobias began to speak in his calm voice.

Tobias: Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls of FWA. I am yours truely.

Tobias would stop and take a bow.

Tobias:
    The lost cause.. TOBIAAASSS COOPER!!

He chuckled to himself as he began to speak again.

Tobias: I'm not here to waste time, I'm here to get straight to the point for my match on this upcoming FWA Friday show against Alexander Sokolov. You see, there's not really a lot I have to say about this match from my own point of view. But what I have right here in this envelope are documents, records, pictures and information on the one they call Alexander Sokolov.

He begins to place his hand on the top of the envelope and open it and slide things out looking at them for himself to read and look upon.

He then smirks and looks up at the camera.

Tobias: Now, Alexander, I know you're watching this and you probably don't have a clue what to say, nor think about me doing this right now. You're probably going around, throwing things and having some sort of a Russian tantrum because of me looking at these documents. But to be honest it with you for a second? I really don't care, you Unamerican SCUMBAG! I was raised here in AMERICA, I may not be the most patriotic person, or the most happy person, but I sure as hell am PROUD to be an American and the fact that you feel you're "to good" to wrestle for these crowds and to wrestle for these people in America and to wrestle it's talents like myself, makes me enter an absolute rage! I'm angered with the fact that I even have to step into the ring with you. But the fact is, I don't.. no, no.. Change that, I CAN'T imagine you even lasting 5 minutes with The Lost Cause, Tobias Cooper!!

Tobias sniffs and whipes his nose with his hands, trying to hold back the tears and emotions of his anger.

Tobias: This Friday, you go one on one with a man that hasn't wrestled for a big promotion since 2010! A man that hasn't been 100% happy about anything that's gone on in his life for nearly FOUR full years! This Friday, you will step into the ring with myself, and myself only. No games. No way out of the torture that I will be putting you through!!

Tobias finds a bench on the side walk and begins to sit down and try and calm himself down, pulling the documents out of the envelope and looking through them and notices the information on Alexander's father being in the Mafia and then gets even more enraged and throws the envelope onto the ground and speaks again, but this time, in an angrier voice.

Tobias: I see that you're little spoilt ass had a father in the Mafia.. Huh!? Is that TRUE?! I'm not your stereotypical, average dumbass American that you and YOUR people like to look at us as. I know about the Mafia, I KNOW about what they do and what they stand for. The fact that you feel the need to keep that as public information about yourself and your father, is down right disgraceful!! For those who don't seem to understand why I'm so pissed and can't wrap this around my thick, ignorant head.. Is because I know for a FACT the mafia sell drugs, I know for a FACT that the mafia kill for a living! I've been in a situation with both edges of the sword.. First off, drugs. When I got injured in 2010.. The only way I felt safe, the only way.. I felt secure.. The only way.. I felt HEALTHY or that I could DO ANYTHING.. was to resulting to drugs.

Tobias continues to try and hold back his emotions and thoughts by huffing in a big breath and trying to calm down and speaks into a much more calm voice.

Tobias: I've done it all, man.. I've popped pills, smoked crack, injected acid. I've done a LOT of crazy stuff in my lifetime. So for you to be proud of your father and his origins, makes this a mental war. And..

Tobias finally sheds a tear and then lets all of his emotions out.

Tobias: The FACT that you're proud of your father's origins in the Mafia and the sad truth that they kill people if they don't get what they want.. Is the most disturbing thing I've ever witnessed! More disturbed than I am.. which truly is saying something awful!! My FATHER was killed by the Mafia after owing them some money after he lost his job that he had for 20 YEARS and had no way to tell my mother. My father was a GOOD man. I look to make him proud from the heavans above after I beat you this Friday night.. This is more than a mental war when it comes to my dad.. this.. THIS IS.. Personal!!

Tobias then stomps off pissed from the camera, walking away into the darkness of the streets.

Thread Information