Thread: FWA.com Exclusive: Jason Gryphon Confronts Jimmy King

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

FWA.com Exclusive: Jason Gryphon Confronts Jimmy King

Jason Gryphon is walking backstage after his Ladder Match for the X-Division Championship, still holding his head after the brutal chair shot by Drew Stevenson. Jason is now a former champion thanks to the distraction by Ryan Hall's music playing right before his moment of victory. Katie Lynn Goldsmith is seen walking up to him to try to get an interview with him but Jason simply walks past the young lady and goes right into the office of the new owner of FWA, Jimmy King. King is on the phone and when sees Jason standing in his office, he speaks.

JIMMY KING:

I am going to have to call you back.

Jimmy King hands up the phone and smiles at the former champion.

JIMMY KING:

I don't believe we have had the pleasure of meeting face to face, my name is Jimmy King, otherwise known as the only King around here.

JASON GRYPHON:

Is that what this is about? I make some offhanded comment when you first get here and you wait for the perfect moment to screw me out of my championship?

JIMMY KING:

If I wanted to screw you out of your championship Mr. Gryphon, I would have done it a week after you made this inflammatory remarks. What happened tonight was simply a...technical screw up

JASON GRYPHON:

This was no damn technical screw up. Week ago that tool Hall attacks me with no provocation and now this music plays when I am about to win my championship match.

JIMMY KING:

Unfortunately Mr. Gryphon, you are lacking a little something called evidence so unless you have something else, please don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

JASON GRYPHON:

Oh there is something else, I'm cashing in my rematch clause against Drew Stevenson on Fight Night this week. By Saturday Night, I will be a two time X-Division Champion.

JIMMY KING:

That would be an incredble match but unfortunately, you do not have a rematch in the contract that you sign.

JASON GRYPHON:

What the hell are you talking about?

JIMMY KING:

When I bought FWA a month ago, I made sure that all championship matches were made at my discretion. Which means, I have to approve every title match and I do not approve your rematch for the X-Division Championship.

JASON GRYPHON:

You son of a...

JIMMY KING:

Now now, Mr. Gryphon, I am not going to waste an asset such as yourself. The tag team division is in much need for some new blood and I think you are just the man to give it a shot in the arm.

JASON GRYPHON:

I am not a tag team performer.

JIMMY KING:

If you ever want another shot at FWA gold, you will be.

JASON GRYPHON:

Do I get to pick my own partner or do you have a blow up doll that you are not using that you want to pair me with.

JIMMY KING:

It was rumored a while back that Carmine Reaper was looking for a tag team partner so I am going to make rumors, reality. This week on Fight Night, it will be You and Carmine Reaper vs Christian Quinn and Drew Stevenson. If the two of you impress me enough, there may be a pot of gold at the end of your rainbow.

JASON GRYPHON:

Carmine Reaper? The man has not gotten a meaningful victory since coming back! I would be better off with the blow up doll.

JIMMY KING:

Well if you decide to stop by your local sex shop be sure to pick me up a copy of Thor XXX so I can imagine what that little girlfriend of yours looks like in the buff.

JASON GRYPHON:

YOU MOTHERF...

Right as Jason lunges at Jimmy King, two bulky security guards come into the room and drag Jason out of the room while he screams.

JASON GRYPHON:

Let go of me you bastards! Let me go! You're gonna get yours! You're gonna get yours!

JIMMY KING

What the hell took you two morons so damn long!

Jimmy King straightens up his appearance with an evil smile as he vainly looks at himself in the mirror.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 12-20-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Boobage Expert

Status

Re: FWA.com Exclusive: Jason Gryphon Confronts Jimmy King

Poor Gryphon. This should light a fire under him. King is such a douche.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Re: FWA.com Exclusive: Jason Gryphon Confronts Jimmy King

Great write up Michael. I enjoyed it and Gryphon better get his revenge!

Thread Information