Thread: The real crown jewel.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

The real crown jewel.

After the violent and brutal ladder match that Jason Gryphon and now the new X Champion Drew Stevenson had, we go backstage to see the new champ and the incredibly beautiful Lucy Pinder standing in the hall. Sweating profusely, Drew has the X Championship gripped firmly in his right hand as he brings it up looking at it while giving his thoughts.

Drew, “The X Championship, a strap that so many guys sacrificed their careers for and for what? To shed some blood, to show that they were the greatest tardcore reject in the FWA. This X Championship has been nothing more than a damn disgrace to what the WRESTLING business is all about and I for one am going to change history because let’s face the facts; I couldn’t get the disgrace and the nastiness off of this stupid title even if I had it steam cleaned so I am going to hold to my word...”

Smiling, he extends his arm out and drops the X Championship right into the trash. Tilting his head to the side, he continues to speak.

Drew, “... I told all of you that *I* was going to bring back WRESTLING and that is EXACTLY what is going to happen so from this day forward? The era of “hardcore”, the era of “extreme” is finally dead and gone and the rebirth of WRESTLING is upon us!”

Upon saying that, the lovely Lucy hands Drew something covered in a black cloth. Removing the cloth, we saw a beautifully designed green championship belt that reads “Emerald Heavyweight Wrestling Champion” on the beautiful platinum faceplate. Flashing that arrogant smile, Drew holds the title up near his chest as the lovely Lucy smiles as well.

Drew, “Say hello to the Emerald Heavyweight Championship, a belt meant for wrestling and not that hardcore, gimmicky crap that the FWA wanted to force onto its stars. What you are witnessing right now is history, what you are witnessing right now will change the very core, the landscape of what this company tried forcing down your throats – what you are witnessing is the second coming of WRESTLING and much like the return of Jesus Christ, *I* will represent WRESTLING until the day that I am crucified on that cross. The era of Stevenson is here, the era of wrestling has returned and in all honesty – I now hold something more prestigious than what you hold Hall. I represent wrestling while you are just a corporate puppet.”

Slinging the Emerald Heavyweight strap up onto his shoulder, he smiles and winks at the camera as he and Lucy turns around walking off as the camera takes another glimpse of the X Championship which is in the trash.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: The real crown jewel.

A star is born.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Hall tweeted.

@TheLastKing "Funny, Stevenson needs to make himself up a championship to make himself feel special. Poor guy, let's make up a holiday for him too, screw Christmas!"

OOC:

Awesome article, I am really digging Stevenson as of late. This is a cool move and a good move for the character you're portraying.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Stevenson had this to say regarding Hall's tweet.

Drew, "My own holiday? Yeah, that should happen because when you're the best WRESTLER in the world - you should get treated in that manner. See Hall, even you're coming around to the fact that I'm bigger and better than you!"

OOC: Thanks bro, I'm really enjoying this angle too. Congrats as well champ!

Underdog

Status

In a surprising turn of events Ewan Edwards has posted in his first FWA related tweet in 4 years.... and it concerned none other than The Emerald One.

@EwanEdwards: Drew Stevenson's cause is a noble one and I for one welcome his success. People say he's arrogant, but right now he's backing up every word he says. He has the right to run his mouth as much as he pleases until someone steps up to MAKE him shut up. #WRESTLING

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew, "See, many guys are coming from the wood works because they respect the fact that unlike Hall - *I* care about wrestling, it's foundation and the forefathers that paved the way for guys of our generation. Keep wasting years away of your career to be nothing more than a tardcore spot monkey while *I* continue to turn heads and give people five star performances in an actual WRESTLING match, you know, the long lost art that guys like you have tried burying six feet under. Ewan gets it; why can't you?"

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

@TheLastKing "Ya know this is an interesting point you'deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

Exactly 8 hours later

@TheLastKing "Sorry that put me to sleep."

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew chuckles, "Yeah, I'm sure something that doesn't contain tardcore, gimmick crap would put you to sleep and that very reason alone is why I'm better than you!"

Boobage Expert

Status

Wrestling Analyst Justin Mariol had this to say on twitter:

Drew Stevenson just replaced the X title w/Emerald Heavyweight Championship. Guess we all know whose king of the mountain.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Thread Information