Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FWA Fight Night results 11/29/2013

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA Fight Night results 11/29/2013

Cameras are rolling in the back. Stu "the Snake' St.Clair has his black leather jacket hung up on a chair beside him. His wrists are taped and got mma gloves and is doing some striking on a TKO bag before his match against Gabrielle in a Steel Cage Match. Ashley walks in, he lets out a slight sigh

Ashley: Stu, got a moment?

Stu lays one more punch with his right hand. He turns and faces Ashley.

Stu: What's up?

Ashley: It's about yer match with Gabrielle.

Stu: What about it?

Ashley: You know bloody well wot about it Stu... It's obvious you want to go after 'er fer wot 'appened. I don't really blame ya. Neither does she. But I'm asking you, as a friend, to reconsider. At least fer now.

Stu huffs.

Stu: She played with fire Ash. It's her turn to be burned.

Ashley: Stu, please. I'm asking you to just trust me on this. I mean...look I get it...I was there! But things 'ave changed. And there are way bigger fish to fry roit now.

Stu shakes his head.

Stu: I see the bigger fish. I'm not blind. She hasn't changed she is a black widow Ash. Once I take her to hell in the Steel Cage match tonight and gain entry into the Trail by Fire Match. I will take pleasure in lighting both Gabrielle and Ryan on fire.

Ash remains silent for a few moments

Ashley: ...And wot about Micah?...She wants to roit that wrong. She wants you back with yer son. Are you willing to risk jeopardizing that?

Stu: So that's what she tells you eh? Last week she said in an interview before the match that Micah is never coming back and I need to let him go. She's pretty good liar eh?

Ashley: So there's no changing yer mind then?

Stu: There is no changing my mind Ash. Just be careful of her. You have put a lot of effort in trying to get Moira and the kids back. Just don't throw all away on that black widow.

Ashley: And you, don't cross the line. You know damn well that if you do, there is no coming back from it. Not fer you. I'm not about to watch me friend and fellow champion get swallowed into that dark void yet again

Stu throws on his black leather jacket. He glares at Ash before he walks to head to ring for his match. Ashley looks on, shaking his head, muttering to himself.

Ashley: Fer once I'd just loik things to be simple..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The show opens with the official Fight Night signature.

The cameras then cut to an elevated shot from inside the arena, giving everyone at home a good look at the screaming masses of wrestling fans in attendance. The crowd is cheering their heart out as some wave signs and FWA merchandise, while others jump up and down and try to attract the camera's attention. The sound is deafening inside the arena as we cut to a floor shot of the commentator's table where Tim Sullivan and Clint Shephard are ready to kick off the show!

Clint Shephard: Back in the hell hole known as the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance! Welcome everyone to the CW Network!

State of the Kingdom
    Hail To The King
    Neil To The Crown

All the fans around the ballroom arena begin to take their seats all the way from the front rows with the beautiful celebrity guests to the nose blood sections with the die hard wrestling fans who could barely afford a ticket. Everyone is talking, chatting, carrying on as the prepare themselves of another episodic venture of the Jimmy King controlled Fight Night. Everyone begins to settle in as the show has now begun. Suddenly one by one the lights around the arena shut off as if there was some sort of power failure. It's not the usual shocking descent into darkness the fans have grown accustomed too but rather a slow methodical dance of darkness as each light shuts down. The arena is now shrouded in darkness and shadow with only the lights of the cameras and fan's cell phone to illuminate this sea of uncertainty. It takes a few moments... but a familiar hue of color begins to unravel along the stage. The titantron suddenly springs to life as a crimson spectrum of color overtakes the screen. The crimson light is surrounded by shadow but slowly the light grows until we see a large corridor. It's one you may have seen before or perhaps not if you failed to pay attention to the backstage happenings of the company. The walls of this sanctuary are lined with gold and crimson banners with symbols of crowns, dragons and phoenixes adorned through out their design. The floor is made of velvet carpet with a similar design and underneath this upholstery is marble flooring. At the head of the room we have a large thrown made out of skulls, swords and snake-like fire as if it were burning. In front of this iron chair is what appears to be a shrine designed for tributes lays the undisputed title of the FWA. Through the crimson haze it's golden glow is unmistakable, this is the FWA Undisputed championship. At the center of everything, sitting on the large chair as if king of the world sits the FWA's unforgivable beast, the last king, the mad chameleon, the Inferno, Ryan Hall. He is wearing relatively normal clothing... Fancy jeans, a brand new Inferno designed t-shit and a lovely fur jacket that is made out of the skin and fur of a wolf. His eyes are covered in his trademark and patent aviators with a crimson glow in the tinted lense. He smiles slyly as he stares into the camera.

Ryan Hall: "Ladies and gentleman of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance... Fans, friends, employees, ex staff, etc etc etc whatever you wish to call yourself in these troubling times... Before you sits a legend who stares down from the top of the world in pity but no remorse. Last week marked the beginning of a new era of wrestling... Some may say this was the beginning of the end for the FWA and all it's members but these imbeciles cannot see the truth behind the terrible reality that stands before you."

The crowd boos but through the sound of his own voice and thoughts the Inferno does not care nor hear their reaction.

Ryan Hall: "Many of you are probably asking yourself why I did what I did... being the FWA champion at all but the answer should be obvious. This is a time in this industry that has never arisen before and may never come about again. This is a time of opportunity and mass amounts of fortune lies rip for the taking on the other side of the forest. The FWA... whether it's a sinking ship or not doesn't really matter to me. I once called the FWA the God of wrestling... but god's don't exist. The only divinity I can count on in this despicable world is myself. I am the only celestial being worthy of my own worship, some of you may see this as vain but you are the ones who can't see the genius behind my actions. I have aligned myself once again with one of the FWA's biggest enemies... First was of course Chris Kennedy and I think we all know how that gamble turned out. This time... as the FWA champion I was approached by this companies newest owner, Jimmy King, and I made a conscious choice. I only had two choices... take a stand against Jimmy King and be champion of a developmental territory fighting a losing battle week to week OR I could strike a deal with this man... align with him and turn my back on the FWA... but in turn... I received an opportunity to gain so much more. The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, as a developmental territory doesn't need a World championship, it kind of defeats the whole purpose don't you think? This championship I worked so hard for was destined to be written off and all my hard work would of been for not. BUT NOW... I have a chance to make this truly the Undisputed championship of all time. FWA can burn hellfire and you can all devour each other as far as I'm concerned because the CWA is the land of opportunity and this is manifest destiny. Why keep my eyes on the old world filled to the brim with people I have already beaten or hardly affect my legacy if I add their name to my belt. The CWA championship... The FWA championship... I will prove that I am TRULY the best in the world. I am TRULY the Undisputed champion of the world."

He smiles sadistically as he stands up amongst the chorus of boos and traitor chants awaiting him on the other side of the big screen. The unholy Inferno walks over to his FWA championship and picks it up.

Ryan Hall: "Yes... that's right. Last week I fired the first shots. Gabrielle, Stu St. Clair, Ashley O'Ryan... you are all fighting for a company that doesn't exist to me anymore. Gabrielle, you may have won the right to face me at Trial By Fire but in doing so you have sealed your own fate. You see... There is NO place in the CWA for women in the main event scenes so you are worthless for the future of this industry. Don't think for a second I can't see through your deceptions and your strings you so cleverly pull. Your hooks may be sunk deep into Ashley O'Ryan and by extension Stu St. Clair but now you've at last come face to face with the ultimate master of this game... A player who so easily outwitted your future ex-husband and set him hiding into the shadows. There is no way in hell I am letting you take away this title I have so methodically worked for and because of this... I will show you what the Inferno is all about."

In the center of the room a burst of red explodes into a bright burning fire. The inferno is easily controlled by a fire pit and the fire dancers who keep it going strong. Ryan walks over to the fire and sticks his hand out the flames. He feels the burning sensation and smiles before pulling his hand out.

Ryan Hall: "Trial By Fire...

A match designed specifically so a man like me. Maybe you forgot but I was the FIRST one to compete in this match. The original Trial By Fire... Ryan Hall vs Sean Kelleher. You may have thought getting your hair burned off was hell... but I was thrown into an Inferno. I was shown the true purpose of this match... To mutilate your opponent and throw them into Hell. This is exactly what I am going to do... Oh "Goddess" of the FWA... Please burn with me... I will show you who is the true celestial being.

Wolf, Whyte Thunder/Devin Golden, and you can add Gabrielle to the list. I cannot stand you all and that is something me and my fellow defector, PAJ, have in common. I must this PAJ only continues to impress me and he has made his greatest move yet but also aligning with Jimmy King and joining the winning side before anyone. I respect this man... much more than I respect any of you. He won't become the FWA champion in 2014 however... because I don't plan on dropping this title and besides... By then it will be the real World Heavyweight champion when I take the CWA championship to add to my crown as well. A title that Ultimate Pain has won doesn't appeal to me that much but I will add it to my collection nonetheless.

So... the state of the kingdom... the decaying and dissolving company that is the FWA... Gabrielle, Wolf and especially you Whyte Thunder! I give you one warning, one ultimatum... If you don't want to burn with the rest of the FWA... Lay down your arms... Fall to your knees... and HAIL TO THE KING!
    "

Broken Beat and Scarred by Metallica hits the speakers and New York explodes! Wolf makes his way out, he's wearing a Black T-Shirt and blue jeans his microphone in hand.

Wolf: Welcome to FIGHT NIGHT, New York! How the Hell are'ya?!?!

The fans explode, Wolf flashes a quick grin.

Wolf: Good. You're all probably wondering why I've made my way down here . But then again, if your ass is in a seat, you probably know exactly why I'm here... And not it was not to debut my new theme song.

He pulls a cigarette out from behind his ear and lights it, to the crowd's delight.

Wolf: But, for those of you living under a rock. Here's the short version... Jimmy King, Ryan Hall and PAJ have managed to pull the wool over the eyes of many, many people. You fans, some of us wrestlers, a few of the press and at least one Chihuahua. So, we have taken it upon ourselves to try and RIP that wool apart. I don't want to see an FWA where pathetic, narcissistic, metro-sexual, joyless work-a-holic, lying, cheating, stealing, butt-slamming, rich, ridiculously dressed, yuppie scum, douche-bags run the show! So let me introduce a man who shares my views on this situation. It is a man I hold in a very high regard. A man that is probably the second baddest motherf*cker on this roster, next to me. And yes, personal bias is involved in those results. He's the guy you want next to you when the shit hits the fan. A man you don't cross lightly. A man that loves this company as much if not a little more than I do. A man willing to put our differences to the side for the greater good. You know him, you love him... Ashley O'Ryan!

Fans go crazy once again. Ash steps through the curtain, title slung over his shoulder he takes the mic from Wolf, looking into the crowd for a moment

Ashley: Just to be clear, this isn't a “stable”. This isn't something that stands aside from the FWA. This isn't a group trying to set itself above the others in the locker-rooms. We ARE the FWA. The three of us love this place enough to put differences aside and defend it. Not as a company, not because this is where we get our paycheques. No, because we BELIEVE in this place. We've all 'ad our ups and downs during our careers, but this place always felt loik 'ome. It always was 'ome. Even in our darkest moments, THIS was 'ome. And this isn't a shack, a run down broken old 'ouse fit for destruction loik Jimmy King seems to blindly think. The FWA is a castle, a bloody palace, set on top a grand mountain, with walls 'igh as the eyes can see and 'eavily fortified. We three, we aren't defending with slingshots. Nah, we the bloody dragons, ready to breathe 'ell fire on any who dare climb that path. People loik PAJ. People loik Ryan 'all, who are the supposed champion of a place they don't even believe in.

Wolf takes the mic back.

Wolf: Jimmy King has three guys and there is three of us too. The third one isn't afraid to get her hands dirty. It's someone who hates you, Hall, not as much as I do, but still... One of the hardest working WRESTLERS on this roster. Someone I'm glad to have on MY side! Her fists are worth as much as her insight. Your number one contender for FWA's Undisputed Championship.... Gabrielle!

Gabrielle steps through the curtain. The fans are rabid.

Gabrielle: The FWA cant be conquered and mocke just because some fool deems it so. I have made this place my home for the past seven years, like so many others have. The FWA isn’t just some wrestling company, and it certainly isn’t a developmental. The FWA is the greatest, the FWA is revolutionary. Everybody is given a chance in this company and glass ceilings have been broken because of that. Jimmy King and his pet worm can try all they want, they can say whatever they want but you cant hide the FWA away. The Hammerstein Ballroom is once again over capacity, security couldn’t keep the FWA fans out, Jimmy King cant get rid of all the millions of FWA fans no matter how hard he tries. It is as much for the fans as it is for us and every other wrestler in the back that we three are standing here. We will fight for what is right, we will fight for the FWA that has always been there for us.

Wolf takes the mic back.

Wolf: This isn't about championships, or glory. It's about keeping what all three of us love so much, pure. Untainted by the smegma that is Ryan Hall, PAJ and the corruption that is Jimmy King. We're a union. What you see here, the three of us standing side by side, T-shirts on like the some wet-dream DX, NWO, Elite, Four Horsemen... This isn't going to happen often. We support each other when needed, that's what a union does. We're still employees of FWA and we still have to do our jobs. Because we're professionals. We're not here to f*ck around and fulfill fucked-up childhood fantasies of being tyrant kings. Or sit and rake in cash while we get our jollies off of screwing with people livelihoods. That's for the current "leaders" of this company. We stand here tonight to show them, all of you in the crowd and all you guys in the back... We're not gonna take it! We're not going to sit in the back and bitch. We're going to DO SOMETHING! So, one last time... To anyone listening: If you don't like what is going on. If you sense bullshit. If you hate PAJ.If you hate Ryan Hall. If you hate Jimmy King. If you love them but don't like the way they run things. Join us. Because if you don't fight for something, you'll fall for anything. Respect us, fear us, love us or hate us... It doesn't matter. Just stay the Hell out of our way!

Ashley: We are three. But I know we aren't the only three.

All three stand together on the stage looking at Ryan Hall telling him that they are here to stay before we go to commercial break.

-------------------

Commercial Break

-------------------

Alexander Askerov vs. Cletus

The match begins with Askerov landing a series of punches into Cletus' skull. He backs Cletus against the turnbuckle and drives his knee repeatedly into the stomach of his foe. Askerov then yanks Cletus from the corner and lands a stalling suplex, springing to his feet and landing a series of stomps into the ribs. Askerov waits for Cletus to rise and lands releating belly to belly suplexes, and then hooks both legs.
    (..............1..............2..........Kick out)

Askerov was close, but he's happy to inflict more damage and showcase his grappling skills. He lands a T-bone suplex and then a Saito suplex, probably the best suplex wrestler in the FWA. Before long, he hits "The Hammer" brainbuster and weakly covers for the easy pinfall win.

Winner: Alexander Askerov
    Mackenzie Roberts vs. K-PEZ

FWA fans receive a very good back-and-forth match between the two female wrestlers. Mackenzie, a former Women's champion, lands a slap across the face and a running bulldog. K-PEZ fights back after a whip to the ropes and a kick to the stomach. She hits a snap suplex, followed by a backbreaker. K-PEZ backs Mackenzie into the turnbuckle and sends her to the opposite corner. She charges but Mackenzie puts a boot up and lands a short-arm clothesline. Mackenzie covers, but K-PEZ kicks out at one and one quarter. Mackenzie grabs K-PEZ by the hair and slaps her again across the face. Mackenzie with a kick to the stomach and a forearm to the cheek. The former Women's champion locks in a side head lock and K-PEZ is down to one knee. Mackenzie releases and lands a standing dropkick when K-PEZ rises! Mackenzie covers.
    (.................1...............2.Kick out)

Mackenzie grabs K-PEZ and again whips her into the ropes. K-PEZ fires back with a jumping forearm to the temple and a sidekick. She sends Mackenzie to the ropes and lands a shoulder block, followed by a sitout spinebuster. K-PEZ hooks the far leg for a pin attempt!
    (..................1....................2......Kick out!)

K-PEZ backs Mackenzie into the ropes and attempts a backhand chop, but Mackenzie ducks and dodges. "The Queen Bitch" begins screaming in a high-pitch voice as she lands a flurry of punches down into the face and skull of her foe. She grabs K-PEZ by the hair but the newcomer lands a dropkick right into the knee and tries for another side kick, this time to the head of a kneeling Mackenzie. The heel ducks, rises up and lands a knee lift square into the face of K-PEZ that it may have knocked her out cold. Mackenzie isn't done, though, and grabs her opponent by the hair and finishes her with "The Crush" russian leg sweep transitioned into a bridging pin.
    (................1..................2.................3)

Winner: Mackenzie Roberts

FWA Video Flashback

12/25/10 Crossfire

Crossfire Main Event
    Devin Golden & Ashley O’Ryan vs. Nemesis and Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair

Stu then hits the DDT on Ash right on the steel ramp! Meanwhile Golden leaps from the top rope hitting "The Golden Touch on Nemesis." Stu sees that while holding his right arm runs to the ring. Golden covers Nemesis and gets the three count. Stu was a less than a second away in the ring to break up the count.

Winners: ‘The Golden One’ Devin Golden and Ashley O’Ryan

When the bell rings and the match ends, Devin Golden rises to his feet and looks out into the crowd. He then looks over at his World Heavyweight title belt. Ashley 'O Ryan who has just gotten up from being on a receiving end of a DDT on the steel ramp looks at it as well. Ash barely gets himself up and grabs the World Heavyweight title belt and grabs it then enters the ring. Stu is up and Nemesis trying to get up, and Ashley hands Golden the World Heavyweight title. He rolls out of the ring, kneels down and lifts the ring apron and begins sifting through weapons underneath the squared circle. He comes up for air and slides back into the ring, where Ashley is waiting. Ashley kicks Nemesis to the side of the ring and off the apron and onto the outside floor, and then pins Stu to the mat, pressing on his injured left arm and driving a knee into it and then pressing into the other arm, holding him in place.

Devin has in his hand, lighter fluid and a match. He receives a microphone as Ashley O' Ryan places the World Heavyweight title on the ring mat in front of St. Clair. The crowd is sending mixed reactions to what is happening inside the ring. Some are cheering the beat down of the usual-heel Stu St. Clair by usual face Devin Golden, while others are booing at the continuous attacks and see that Golden has a dangerous weapon in his hand and a mean glare in his eyes while Stu is defenceless.

Devin Golden: Stu....you made a comment...earlier tonight...and in your promo...about how this is YOUR World title belt. YOUR possession. YOUR ownership. YOURS.

Devin is now sitting down, Indian style, right in front of an almost unconscious Stu St. Clair. He is starting to open his eyes, but he is nowhere near able to manage a fight because of how dozy he looks from the title shot to the head. Ashley holds him down just in case and laughs.

Devin Golden: But, since you claim ownership to THIS World title. And since it...represents all of the good, the prestige, the history and the honour of Crossfire and the FWA...as well as all of the bad, the bullshit, the lying, the deceit, the blind-sided tactics, and the ruining of people's lives...the same things you've been known for all these years. This belt stands for all of that...and no one better represents it than YOU.
    So, I say, 'Out with the old...and in with the new.' Well, maybe not new...just "Newly renovated."

Devin places the World title belt on the mat, and drops lighter fluid all over it. He then smiles as he stands before Stu St. Clair, looking down at the defenceless man who is trying to come to his senses and shake off the impact of the shot to the head he endured just minutes ago. Nemesis is trying to get to his feet on the outside and Ashley O Ryan continues to smile and hold Stu down, while yelling at him, "This is fer you, Stu. Fer all 'ou've done."

Devin then pulls out a match lights it without thinking twice, and drops it on the fluid filled World title nameplate!!! The crowd groans and is hot and heated as the fire rages up to eyelevel of Stu St. Clair, who is now held up in a seated position by Ashley O Ryan, but still not completely to his senses. The fire rages on the plate of the World title and begins to deform the nameplate, changing the shape and darkening it with the burning... and Golden raises the microphone to his mouth.

But Nemesis slides into the ring and delivers a right forearm blow to the back of the head, sending a roar of cheers from the crowd! He then stomps on the flames engulfing the World Heavyweight title and puts the fire out, stopping the material change and look in the title belt. Ashley O' Ryan lands a series of right hands to Nemesis, and then a few kicks into the stomach before a big uppercut into the nose, sending Nemesis onto the mat.

But before Ashley can relish in the glory, Stu St. Clair rises to his feet and clocks him with the steel chain wrapped around his destroyed left arm. The very chain he brought with him to the ring. Knocking him down in the back of the head. Stu St Clair turns but is met by a devastating and gut wrenching shot into the stomach from Golden with a steel chair, and then a vicious shot to the spine as Stu is hunched over and then goes down and lays on his side.

Golden looks up to the crowd, who are now all booing hellaciously and some are even throwing debris and cups and drinks towards the ring, reaching the outside flooring. Golden relishes it all in and smiles, raising his arms in glory and then looking down to the tarnished and de-formed World Heavyweight title belt. He looks down, picks it up, and then raises it above his head, using the other hand to bring the microphone up to his lips as the crowd continues to rain boos at the former fan favourite.

"The smartest thing the devil ever did was made people believe he didn't exist."

Crossfire Goes Off The Air

Last Woman Standing Match

Ayla El w/Divine vs. Kassie Summers

Ayla El enters first flanked by Divine. The crowd boos Ayla El but she just laughs it all off as she walks down towards the ring. As she gets into the ring she takes a deep breath and readies herself for the brutality sure to come. Kassie Summers comes out next, her eyes read intensity but her body language gives off that she is nervous about this fight. She climbs into the ring the bell sounds and the match gets on it's way. Ayla El is immediately on the offensive and uses her advanced technical skill to take Kassie to task countering every move Kassie tries. This isn't about brute strength right now it's about softening Kassie up.

Kassie eventually starts to gain some momentum after elbowing Ayla El in the jaw and then knocking her down and locking Ayla El in a head lock. Kassie has a nice grip but Ayla El eventually powers out of it. Ayla El Irish whips Kassie into the turnbuckle and then connects with a bulldog. Kassie rolls on the mat and out of the ring. She is holding her nose in pain, Ayla El follows her and grabs Kassie by the hair and pushes her into the steel ring post. There is blood as now Kassie is bleeding from the nose. Ayla El laughs and then Irish whips Kassie towards Divine who grabs Kassie and throws her into a power slam on the hard mat. It's perfectly legal in this no DQ style match. Kassie is in serious pain the ref counts 1...2....3....4.....5 Kassie is up and mad as hell. She grabs Ayla El, all bets are off and starts to scratch her with her nails. Kassie then headbutts Ayla El and takes Ayla El and hits her with a DDT. The hard floor does Ayla El no favors she is in pain 1....2....3....4.....5....6.... Ayla El is up.

Ayla El chases Kassie back into the ring, the two trade blows but then Kassie goes for a grapple and misses and Ayla El steps back and delivers a swift but effective Bitch Kick! Kassie plops to the mat 1...2....3....4....5....6....7...8 Kassie gets up looking a bit groggy. Ayla El signals to Divine to toss her a chair the crowd boos. Kassie is too dazed to know what's going on. Ayla El laughs and then slams the chair onto the skull of Kassie. Then she hits Kassie in the chest with the chair. Then Ayla El stands back, you can read on her face that Kassie has lost the will to fight this match 1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10! It's over Ayla El has won!

Winner: Ayla El via knockout

Suddenly the lights cut, when they come back on K-Pez and T-Mom run towards AYla and Divine with steel chairs and bash them with the chairs! The Brethren El is out cold!

T-Mom:
    KP DEATH is here to put an end to The Brethren El! Deuces! KP DEATH walks off leaving Ayla and Divine knocked out.
    COMMERCIAL BREAK
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Backstage, "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean waits around with Shawn Dotcherty and Bobby Thunder. McLean, the FWA North American Champion, is preparing for the contract signing with Television Champion Ryan Rondo for the match at Trial By Fire.

Shane McLean: Ain't know a whole lot to talk about until we go out there and ta...

Before Shane can finish his statement, a growling shout interrupts him and causes Shane McLean and the two sidekicks to quickly startle and turn their heads to look off camera, down the hallway.

"SHANE!!"

Standing with a bandage around his head and huffing and puffing like a big, bad wolf is "The Monster" Mac Michaud!!! He takes three steps of a brisk walk and then begins sprinting at a still startled and unsuspecting Shane McLean.

But before Mac Michaud can reach the defenseless Shane McLean, Thomas Princeton emerges and levels Mac Michaud down with a running blow. He and Michaud engage in a brawl right in front of Shane McLean, who backs up and away from the scuffle. Eventually, CWA personnel separate the two as a confused Mac Michaud begins yelling at Princeton, who receives a confused look from Shane McLean.

Thomas Princeton: I told you I had your back. I meant it.

Jethro Warren vs. Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird

The bell sounds and Vincent coms out with guns blazing as he takes the fight right to Jethro. Vincent connecting with a lot of punches early on, before he takes Jethro down with the side headlock. The two go back and forth for a bit with Vincent taking him down with another headlock, but Jethro able to get to his feet and reverse his way out of the hold with a backdrop suplex. Jethro takes control with several clubbing blows to the back, followed by a brutal german suplex that gets him a near-fall! Jethro hits a swinging neckbreaker next, then follows that with a flying clothesline off the top rope and Vincent is in trouble early on. Jethro goes for a series of pin attempts, each one getting closer than the last but Vincent able to stay in the match and he begins fighting his way back behind those heavy right hands. An irish whip sets Jethro in position for a big spinebuster from Vincent that could be the game-changer of the match! Vincent nailing Jethro with several more shots before going for a vertical suplex, but Jethro counters and goes low with a dropkick right to Vincent's leg! Vincent stumbling backwards and Jethro immediately runs in and delivers a brutal chopblock to the bad leg and takes Vincent down hard! Vincent trying to push himself back up on instinct, but Jethro stays on the attack and delivers a vicious DDT that gets him another near-fall! Jethro taking liberties with Vincent, connecting with several more shots before he goes for another german suplex, but Vincent able to block and counter with a back elbow to the face. Vincent starts to build some momentum behind a pair of clotheslines, then a shouldertackle. Jethro takes a wild swing and Vincent nails him with a shot to the gut and a mountain bomb that gets a 2-count! Vincent favoring that leg as he hammers Jethro with several more shots, followed by a backbreaker that gets another 2-count! Vincent back up and he fires the crowd up before he goes for the CLAN BLACKBIRD but his leg gives out in the process! Jethro moving quickly as he hammers Vincent with another shot to the leg before taking him up for Fire – Flowsion. Jethro covers and gets the three count.

Winner: Jethro Warren

#1 Contender's Match for FWA Womens' Championship
    Shannon O' Neal vs. Saddle Sally

Shannon O' Neal comes out to a nice pop from the crowd. She stretches a bit in the ring getting ready for the sure to be tough match. Saddle Sally enters next to a respectable pop from the arena she climbs into the ring and the two women shake hands in a show of respect. The ring bell sounds and they lock up.

Sally gets the first take down and puts Shannon in an arm lock she tries to turn it into a full nelson but Shannon slips out of it and gets to her feet. The two beauties grapple once more and this time Shannon wins the battle of strength and grabs Sally into a quick suplex. Shannon then puts Sally in a surfboard hold. Sally screams in pain and the ref asks if Sally wants to quit but she shakes her head "no" and then powers herself to her feet after quite the struggle she elbows Shannon in the gut and then Irish whips Shannon off the ropes right into a spinning wheel kick.

Sally covers Shannon 1...Shannon kicks out. Shannon gets to her feet and grapples with Sally and then knees Sally in the gut then grabbing Sally by the hair executes a DDT. Shannon rolls to her feet, Sally is still downed, Shannon gets a running start the connects a missile drop kick right to the skull of Sally as she tries to stand. Shannon covers Sally 1...2..Sally powers out just in time.

Shannon attempts to pull Sally to her feet up Sally counters it and the two begin to go back and forth trading hard blows. Both women are fast and well trained wrestlers showing off their skills. They both want to win so badly you can taste it in the air. Sally Irish whips Shannon into the turnbuckle and then connects with a running spear. Shannon stumbles out of the corner and Sally grabs Shannon for her Elk's Horn but Shannon slips out of Sally's hold and then slaps Sally in the chest hard a few times then hits an enzugiri. Sally flops onto the mat.

Shannon covers Sally 1...2 Sally kicks out. Shannon tries to apply some sort of leg lock but Sally manages to fight her off. Shannon and Sally are both to their feet they are stalking each other Sally goes in and starts striking Shannon with hard jabs, eventually Shannon swats some of them down then she grabs Sally and whips her into the turnbuckle. Sally is dazed and then Shannon connects with a big boot! Sally slumps into the corner, Shannon decides to do something unorthodox she grabs Sally and forces her onto the top of the turnbuckle. Then Shannon prepares to hit a super suplex but Sally knees Shannon at the last second and modifies the fall so they both get hurt as the two crash hard onto the mat. The two blondes are laid on the mat coughing violently, they both attempt to get up but can't. The ref begins to count 1...2...3...4...5....6...7...8...9....10! It's a double knockout!

The crowd gasps and cheers for the result as both women are still holding their backs and stomachs in pain.

DRAW via double knockout

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -----------------------------------------------------------

A smiling Drew Stevenson appears prior to his match and walks over to the ropes and motions with his right hand for a microphone. As a stagehand hands him one, the first thing that he does is rip off the little FWA logo box that was right underneath the speaker portion of the microphone. Turning his head to the left, he looks at the incredibly beautiful Lucy Pinder who has a very sensual yet arrogant smile stretched along her face. Returning his full attention to the camera that is positioned just right in front of him, he wastes no time at all in cutting the oh so infamous verbose promos that he is known for.

Drew,
    “Your eyes are NOT deceiving you! What you are seeing is in fact reality and the reality of the situation is that *I*, Drew Stevenson decided to hire the lovely Mrs. Pinder to be my PERSONAL manager. You see, when she was one of the people who was released from this company? All you heard from the perverts around here and in the back was how they would miss her tits or how they hoped that Mr. King would get somebody with better assets – yeah, good luck finding that!”

Drew lowers the microphone,
    “None of you, well, none of you EXCEPT ME took the time to see that Mrs. Pinder is far more than just eye candy. Is she gorgeous? Oh hell yeah, she’s gorgeous – a perfect ten! But what all of you perverts see is simply her physical assets and you ignore the fact that this woman right here?”

Stretching out his index finger, he points at the very lovely Lucy Pinder who just stands there with her hands placed on her perfect hips.

Drew,
    “She has the brains, the knowledge and the know how in this company on how to tear it from the inside out if she so desires. She has the ring knowledge and yes, the assets to make me THE MOST dangerous man in the FWA. All you guys ever did was disrespect her – all you ever did was treat her like a piece of meat and act like she should be on your jocks but that’s all changing because here in the FWA? You are looking at the BEST PURE WRESTLER that has ever graced this company and now that I have single handedly the BEST DAMN LOOKING woman that has ever graced this company with her beauty?”

Flashing that arrogant smirk, he vaguely nods his head.

Drew,
    “You’re looking at the future of this company, you’re looking at the soon to be X Champion, you’re looking at a change around here but more importantly? You’re not looking at a Myth like that false Idol Jason Gryphon...”

Drew shakes his head,
    “... No, you’re looking at REALITY and this reality is resurrecting WRESTLING so kiss your little tardcore/X rules goodbye!”

Tossing the microphone over his shoulder while smiling, it strikes the canvas making a thudding sound upon impact as the lovely Lucy grabs a hold of his hand and raises it into the air smiling as well.

Christian Quinn vs. Thomas Princeton vs. Carmine Reaper vs. Drew Stevenson

The four eye each other waiting for the first one to make his move. Surprisingly, the first shot of the match came from Princeton - who was certainly out to prove that he didn't lost a step. Princeton took it right to Quinn, Carmine and Stevenson in the opening moments. Princeton with forearms to Stevenson, even ducking in time for Quinn to miss him with a clothesline and take down Stevenson. But moments later, it disintegrated into outright chaos. It didn’t take long for weapons to get involved, with all three men taking right to Quinn with the weapons and even laying him out through the announcer’s table. Stevenson and Carmine then double teamed Princeton afterwards, eliminating him from the match after they spike piledrive him onto the steel steps. Stevenson and Carmine then spent the next six minutes putting on a great, and very close, affair between the two which saw several tight packages and near falls. However, neither noticed Quinn getting back to his feet at ringside. Quinn reached under the ring and pulls out a lead pipe, rolled into the ring and went absolutely apes hit on Carmine with the pipe - giving him a crimson mask - and Stevenson rolls out of the ring and leaves without bothering to continue for fear of injury before his X-Division title match at Trial By Fire.

Tim Sullivan: It seems Drew Stevenson is leaving! And rightfully so! He doesn't need this nonsense! He's the future X-Division Champion!

Just before he’s set to pin Carmine, Princeton slowly stumbles back into the ring - Quinn shakes his head and takes Princeton down with a pipe shot right across the head, so hard it makes even Quinn fall down to the ground. Princeton hit’s the canvas, unconscious, and Quinn pushes him over for the three count and successful victory.

Winner: Christian Quinn

FWA X-Division Championship Match
    X-Rules Match
    “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon © vs Alexander Sokolov

Banshee OST by Methodic Doubt blasts over the loud speaker and the former 24/7 Champion makes his way out to the stage. He walks down the ramp and gets into the ring, showing his disdain for the fans as he gets into the ring. Something New by Rev Theory begins to play and Jason Gryphon makes his way down to the ring holding up the X-Division Championship above his head the entire time. After Jason Gryphon and Alexander Sokolov have made their way down to the ring and are both ready for this very important match. The winner of this match will move onto face Drew Stevenson for the X-Division Championship at Trial By Fire. Jason Gryphon is holding his championship belt to the delight of his fans while Alexander Sokolov is glaring at the championship gold that he wished to possess. The referee comes over and takes the X-Division Championship from Jason. After the championship is in the hands of the time keeper, the referee calls for the bell and this match is underway.

Jason and Alexander meets in the middle of the ring and talk a little smack before Jason is put into a headlock by Sokolov. Jason rolls out of the headlock and pulls Sokolov’s arm behind his back. He wrenches the arm for a bit before pushing Alexander into the ropes and dropping him with a back body drop. Sokolov gets back to this feet but he is quickly taken down with a shoulder block. He gets up again and is taken down by another shoulder block. When Jason goes for a third shoulder block, Sokolov drops the X-Division Champion with a drop toe hold. He bounces off the ropes and drops a knee onto the back of Jason’s head before locking in a necklock on the downed man. The crowd quickly gets behind their champion and Jason is able to get to his feet and drop Alexander with a back suplex. Jason picks Sokolov off of the ground and tosses him to the outside. He stomps his feet on the mat to rally his creatures and he bounces off the ropes to hit a Suicide Dive.

While Alexander his off of his feet, Jason looks under the ring and he pulls out Steel Chair. He goes to hit Sokolov with the chair but he moves out of the way and begins to hit Jason with a series of kicks causing Jason to drop the chair. Once the chair is on the floor, Sokolov makes a big leap and nail a DDT on Jason and his head lands onto the chair. Jason appears to be out cold on the floor. Alexander looks walk around the ring post and goes under the ring again and pulls out a weapon of his own, a large steel ladder. He slides the ladder into the ring and sets it up in the corner as Jason finally starts to gets up. Jason is about to slide into the ring but he is quickly met with another round of deadly kicks by Sokolov as he is on his knees. Alexander goes for a kick to the head but Jason grabs his leg and sweeps the other. Jason tries to lock in the Carolina Cloverleaf but Alexander is about to roll up Jason for a quick pin.
    1…..2…...KICKOUT!

Jason and Alexander get to their feet and Alexander is whipped into the ropes. Alexander locks his arms around the top rope to stop the momentum and Jason comes at Alexander but is met with an elbow to the head. Sokolov bounces off the middle rope and tries to hit Jason with a springboard spinning back kick. Jason moves out of the way and is about to kick Alexander in the gut as he bounces off of the ropes. Jason hits Sokolov with a running knee and follows quickly with a neckbreaker. Jason picks Sokolov up off the mat and he whips him into the turnbuckle where he collides with the ladder that he had step up earlier. Jason backs himself up on the opposite turnbuckle and he goes for the his Stinger Splash onto Sokolov but he swiftly moves out of the ring and Jason collides with the Ladder. Sokolov bounces off the middle rope again and connects with the same kick that he tried to hit earlier. Sokolov goes for the cover..
    1…..2…..KICKOUT!

Sokolov cannot believe that Jason kicked out of that maneuver. He begins to show a bit of his frustration, goes over to the ladder, and slams it down to Jason’s body. Alexander picks up the ladder and stands it up in the corner. Jason gets to his feet and Alexander immediately charges at his opponent but he is quickly met with a spinning side slam. Both Jason and Alexander are down on the mat. The crowd stands up and tries to rally their champion. Both men get to their feet and Jason hits Alexander with a punch and the crowd screams, “Yes!” but when Sokolov hits a punch, the crowd screams, “No!” Both men trade punches before Jason is about to get the advantage and kicks Sokolov in the gut and lifts up for a Stalling Suplex. Jason is able to hold Sokolov up for about 30 seconds before he slams him to the mat. Jason picks up Sokolov and drags him over to the turnbuckle by his head. He nails the Tornado DDT and goes for the cover
    1…..2…..KICKOUT!

This time it is Jason that cannot believe it. Jason picks up Alexander again and whips him into the ropes but Alexander is able to get the advantage and he hits Gryphon with a Crucifix Headscissors. Jason is dizzy on his feet and Alexander nails a snapmare on Jason before kicking Jason in the back of his head. Alexander goes to the top rope and waits for Jason to get to his feet again, once he does, Jason is hit with a single leg dropkick. Jason is out of the canvas but Sokolov does not go for the pin. Alexander wants to put an exclamation point on his championship victory and climbs the ladder. He gets to the top of it and he jumps off of it, trying to hit Jayson with the Iron Curtain. Jason moves out of the way and it appears that Alexander may have hurt his leg. Jason bounces off of the ropes and hits Sokolov with the Lion’s Lariat. Jason slowly crawls over to Alexander and covers him.
    1…..2…..3!

WINNER and STILL FWA X-Division Champion: “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon

The crowd leaps to their feet and Jason wins another championship match and secures his spot on the Trail by Fire card. The referee walks over and grabs the X-Division Championship belt. He brings it into the ring and hands it to the champion. Jason grabs the championship and clutches it to his chest before getting to his feet. Jason walks over to the edge of the ring and asks for a microphone. He is handed one and he walks over to the ladder, dragging it to the middle of the ring.

JASON GRYPHON: Thank you my creatures, your support means everything to me and there were points in that match where you were the ones helping me to carry on. Now that one test is over, another one is about to begin and I want my challenger to know that I am ready for him. Drew Stevenson, I am now talking only to you.

Jason begins to climb up the ladder and once he reaches the top of it, he drapes the X-Division Championship over his shoulder and he begins to address his X-Division Championship challenger.

JASON GRYPHON: Drew, you have been here longer than me and you have held this championship that I now hold but you and I have two very different careers now. Your career is striving while my career is thriving. Both of us want to climb the ladder of FWA and only one of us is going to be able to do it while leaving the other in the dust. If you want to continue to be relevant and if you want to be the X-Division Champion, you will accept this challenge. Meet me in this ring at Trial by Fire for the X-Division Championship in a LADDER MATCH. One of us will climb the ladder of success and be a champion but the other one will fall flat on their face in front of the entire world.

COMMERCIAL BREAK
    -----------------------------------------------------------

The camera’s backstage to a lockeroom, the private rooms are a thing of the past; Jimmy King and admittedly Gabrielles’s lessening ego have seen to that. But right now she’s alone having just put on the last piece of her wrestling gear and then draping a damp towel over her head. ‘The Caramel Goddess’ is obviously worried, she nervously fidgets and continuously glances up at the clock.

?: Ay Gabs.

She looks up and momentarily manages a smile for Ashley O’Ryan.

Gabrielle: Hey Ash…

Ashley: What as you looking so down?

Gabrielle: Stu…I’m…I’m afraid Ashley. He doesn’t want to beat me, he wants to hurt me. I’ve been meaning to talk to you…but I couldn’t bring myself to step outside until its time. Can you…talk to Stu? You’re his closest friend, he might listen and realise I’m sorry for everything and I’m a different person now. What I did to him…and you was horrible but that’s not me anymore. Stu doesn’t care though, and now he has me in a steel cage…

Ashley: I know Stu well, e’s not a very forgivin man though Gabs…

She looks up at him desperately.

Ashley: But I’ll try.

Gabrielle: Thankyou Ashley.

Ashley then leans down and kisses her on the forehead before leaving her alone once more.

Wolf vs. Ashley O' Ryan

Ash targets the leg with some stiff kicks, then quickly transitions to some hard shots across the back and he manages to bring Wolf down to one knee. Ash delivering some snapping kicks, putting everything he's got into each shot but Wolf catches his leg and jerks Ash forward right into a thunderous clothesline! Wolf goes on the attack with a trio of vicious clotheslines followed by a back elbow that knocks Ash for a loop and earns a quick 2-count! Wolf hits a bionic elbow that rocks the Ash one, sending him stumbling back against the ropes. Wolf charges and clotheslines him over the top rope to the floor! Wolf climbs out after him and stays on the attack, pummeling Ash with some clubbing shots to the back then slamming Ash's face into the steel steps! Ash staggers towards the commentator's table and Wolf rounds the corner, delivering a big boot that knocks Ash over the table and into the announce team!

Coleman: Look out!

Piers: Get him off me!

Ash crawls away from the pile, trying to get his bearings but Wolf grabs him by the hair and delivers a brutal knee right to the face! Wolf stomps him a few times then lifts him up with a gorilla press, throwing Ash back into the ring! Wolf looks to be favoring his knee a bit, taking a little longer to climb onto the apron and Ash's able to take advantage with a baseball slide to the leg, knocking Wolf down to the floor! Ash motions for the referee to start counting but Wolf manages to pull himself to his feet and roll back into the ring to beat the 10-count. Ash quickly goes on the attack, stomping Wolf repeatedly before he moves right back to the leg again. Ash delivers a knee-breaker that sends Wolf rolling away in pain! Ash stays on him, quickly applying a single-leg crab. Wolf struggles to reach for the ropes, trying to fight his way through the pain. Ash hangs onto the hold but Wolf gets to the ropes and forces the break! Ash reluctantly breaks the hold but he starts stomping the leg again, not willing to give Wolf a moment to breathe...

Shepard: Ashley is like a tiger that smells blood, he's trying to keep Wolf down on the mat where he can't do any damage!

Taylor: That's a smart strategy but you have to remember how resilient Wolf is. If there's anyone who can find a way, it's Wolf!

Ash tries for The Gautlet but Wolf gets a foot up and kicks him away! Wolf is back on his feet and he tries to mount some kind of offense with a trio of heavy right hands that knock Ash back against the ropes. Wolf connects with a stiff headbutt that floors Ash! Wolf stomps Ash back into the corner then puts his foot down across his throat, choking him for most of the referee's 5-count before breaking at the last second. Wolf hits a bodyslam followed by a legdrop that gets a 2-count. Wolf starting to build some momentum and he delivers a running powerslam that gets another near-fall! Ash rolls out onto the apron for a breather and Wolf is right behind him but when he grabs him, Ash drops down and hangs Wolf out across the top rope! Wolf stumbles backwards and Ash slides into the ring and delivers a springboard bulldog and gets a CLOSE near-fall! Ash hits some quick forearm strikes, then delivers a trio of elbow strikes as he just beats Wolf down.

Taylor: Wolf looks to be in some serious trouble right now and Ashley isn't about to let up...

Ashley stays on the attack and hits a dropkick to the back of the head that gets him another 2-count. Ash quickly climbs onto the apron and heads up to the top rope. He measures his prey then dives off but Wolf catches him in mid-air and delivers a devastating chokeslam! The fans cheer as Wolf sets Ash up for The Final Howl! And he sends Ashley straight to hell with his finishing maneuver!! Wolf is not done he goes to the corner preparing for Spear. Ash gets to his feet and Wolf charges at Ash who just leap frogs over him and Wolf crushes into the ringpost. Ashley grabs Wolf’s hand and delivers The Gauntlet. Ashley covers Wolf for the three count.

Winner: Ashley O’Ryan

Taylor: Wolf had this match won after he hit The Final Howl. But he wanted to send a message to PAJ and he paid dearly for it.

Ashley shakes Wolf’s hand and thanks him for a great match. They are about to leave, but the referee stops Wolf and he calls medic to check on his knee. Ashley goes to the back to get the beers ready and we go to commercial.

----------------------------------

Commercial Break

Hail to the King“ hits the PA system and PAJ comes out on stage. Wolf focuses his stare on the stage as PAJ makes his way out from the back, locking eyes with Wolf. The fans erupt as Wolf leans over the top rope and waves PAJ down to the ring, practically begging him to get in and mix it up with him! PAJ starts down the ramp but stops and grins. Wolf continues to wave him down.

Taylor: What is the referee doing?

Tim Coleman: He has some kind of a dart gun?

The referee shoots Wolf from behind with a tranquilizer gun!

Coleman: That’s a tranquilizer gun! The referee just shot Wolf with a tranquilizer gun and Wolf is fading!

PAJ enters the ring and starts mocking Wolf.

PAJ: You're old. You're beat up. It's time to retire, hang up the boots while you still have the option of retiring with a shred of dignity. It's time for a more capable person to take over...

Wolf grabs PAJ by his throat choking him! Wolf gets him up for The Final Howl! The referee loads the tranquilizer gun and shoots Wolf again!

Taylor: Another shot with the tranquilizer gun! Look at those darts sticking out of Wolf’s spine!

PAJ drops back to the mat and he SPEARS Wolf taking him down for good like a wilderbeast!

Piers: This was all part of PAJ’s plan! I love it! PAJ is taking out something? Can it be? It’s a tattoo machine!

PAJ takes out a tattoo machine and he grabs Wolf’s arm. The camera zooms in on Wolf’s arm and on one very special tattoo on his arm. It is a tattoo that means everything to Wolf. It is a tattoo of the FWA logo wrapped in barbed wire. PAJ scratches the tattoo with the tattoo machine and then he proceeds to etch something different on Wolf’s skin. PAJ writes the letters C… W… A… right underneath the crossed FWA tattoo on Wolf’s arm. Fans are booing and throwing trash in PAJ’s direction. This is truly disgusting!

PAJ: This is the future, Wolf. Get used to it! Hail to the King!

Coleman: PAJ is raping Wolf of his dignity. Look at him, that's disgusting! He is holding the head of tranquilized Wolf as a trophy.

The last image we see before w ego to another commercial break is PAJ holding the head of tranquilized Wolf as trophy.

Commercial Break

We go to the ring where Jimmy King is standing in a contract signing set up. A table is out with two contracts on it with two steel chairs adjacent to each other at each end of the table. There also two microphones placed ontop of each contract. The new owner of the FWA has a mic in hand and has something to say.

Jimmy King: Welcome one and all! I am your host with the most, Jimmy King! Tonight I bring to you a contract signing between two midcard champions, and I basically forced this match to take place because other owners don't have the same vision that I have. Basically, the way I see it that this match isn't even good enough for FWA, but I digress. Allow me to introduce champion number 1, Ryan Rondo!

“Share with Me” by Dayshell hits, accompanied by a thunderous cheer, as the current FWA Television Champion, “The Amazing One” Ryan Rondo, appears on the stage dressed in a suit with his belt slung over his shoulder. He makes his way slowly to the ring with a slightly angry expression and a glare at Jimmy King. His gaze does not quiver at all as he enters the ring and holds his belts high for the fans before taking his seat.

Jimmy King: And his opponent, that sideshow clown, Shane McLean!

"Bounce" by Bon Jovi plays, and the current North American Champion appears at the top of the rampway with his usual humorous antics and joke sidekicks, Bobby Thunder and Shawn Dotcherty, at his side. He walks down to the ring with his usual strut, wearing a Chris Jericho-like light-up jacket and plays "I got your nose" with one of the younger children watching from the front row. As he enters the ring, he gives a friendly nod to Ryan Rondo and then bumps shoulders into Jimmy King, who is obviously aggravated at the showboater.

Jimmy King: Now, if you two would just sign the contract and we can be on our merry way because I more important business to attend to and I'd rather not spend another second in this hell hole.

The two champions pick up their respective mics.

Ryan Rondo: I’ve just got a few things to say first about all of this. After all, what’s the point in us being out here signing these if we don’t get to give our opinions. So, here’s what I think. I think that the new owner is ignorant. I don’t think he’s seen any FWA wrestling match ever. To say this company doesn’t deserve two midcard titles is ludicrous.

Shane McLean applauds Rondo's opinion, and then stands up with his mic in hand.

Shane McLean: His reasoning is comparing us to the CWA. Let's not start comparing the MLS to the Euro Cup now, OK.

The crowd cheers both of their champions’ statements and boo when Jimmy King raises his mic to his mouth for a retort.

Jimmy King: Ignorant? What's ignorant about telling the truth? Now enough lollygagging and sign the damn contract! Listen, this could go on all day. Point is, you two being in this spot is quite discouraging. But I can't just strip you of belts. I could face a lawsuit. I'd rather a PAJ or someone else holding one of these titles, which should signify something other than life-long FWA wrestlers without a hope or prayer of becoming legendary.

Ryan Rondo: Insult us all you want. I do not fear you. We do not fear you. You’ll see. But with all that said, you’ve forced this situation upon us and left us with nothing to do but to sign contracts and fight over things that are so unimportant right now. For someone as slimy as a slug, you appear to have more brains than one. But, Shane, I’m sorry that we have to do this. We don’t know each other well, but trust me, don’t take me lightly. I don’t want to burn either title but there’s no way out of it. I’m going to have to prove that the Television title is the better of the two and burn your title. I just got this belt and I am not letting it go.

The crowd applauds Rondo loudly for his respectful yet competitive words towards McLean.

Shane McLean: And I once held that title — not too long ago, in fact. I took it from Mac Michaud, who then got it back from me without pinning me and then lost it to you. So we have something in common — we both own "The Monster." But I've been around the block a whole lot longer, Rondo. This is your biggest match outside of the tag team division. The North American Championship is the one wrestlers come to the FWA to win. It is the memorable gold. So let's get down to it and make this happen.

After those words, King speaks yet again.

Jimmy King: Blah, blah, blah. Just sign the damn thing already!

Both champions take their pens and sign their contracts. Both have their titles slung on their shoulders and shake hands. Before leaving, Rondo, with McLean slightly behind him, both lift their belts up into the face of Jimmy King with glares of discontent. King stares back at them both smirking, apparently loving it as the crowds cheer the champions.

PAJ vs. Mac Michaud

The bell sounds and they tieup but Mac immediately overpowers PAJ , driving him back against the ropes. PAJ manages to slip loose and tag the big man with a couple quick shots but he eats a HUGE back elbow that puts him down! Mac lands some clubbing shots across the back, then delivers a headbutt that puts PAJ on his knees. Mac stomps him a couple times then whips him into the ropes. He goes for a military press but PAJ counters and drops down behind him, rolling Mac up for a quick 2-count! PAJ attacks with some more quick shots but Mac buries a knee in his gut, then slams PAJ's face into the nearest turnbuckle. Mac lays into him with several repeating back elbows then whips him into the far turnbuckle and comes charging in with a thunderous clothesline! PAJ stumbles out of the corner and walks right into a military press from Mac, who drops him to the mat viciously then makes the cover for a 2-count. Mac bounces off the ropes with a jumping legdrop then covers him again for another 2-count. Mac then drags PAJ to his feet and he throws him completely out of the ring! PAJhits the concrete hard and the fans begin to cheer while Mac struts around the ring, flashing that smug grin to the crowd...

Taylor: The fans letting PAJ know exactly what they think of him right now. And their support seems to be completely behind Mac at this time.

Piers: I dont understand it. That guy is a freaking idiot! He can barely put together a coherent sentence. Meanwhile, you've got a perfect specimen standing in the middle of that ring, a bonafide future World champion like PAJ and they're booing him? Come on!

PAJ pulls himself back onto the apron but Mac charges with a bicycle kick, sending PAJ flying off the apron and crashing into the barricade! More boos from the crowd as Mac climbs to the outside, dragging PAJ up and firing him back into the ring again. The big man takes a moment to taunt the crowd before he starts up onto the apron but PAJ catches him with a baseball slide to the knee, dropping Mac down onto the apron face-first! Mac checks his face at ringside and PAJ takes the opportunity to head to the top rope, diving off with a flying crossbody that takes the big man down on the outside! PAJ moves into the mount, firing off punch after punch as he presses the attack. He then stomps Mac a couple times before he slams his face into the steel steps! Mac stumbles away but PAJ's right behind him, landing a couple more shots to the back. He spins Mac around for a couple shots but the big man blocks the third and he nails PAJ with some boxing combinations, wrapping it all up with a standing clothesline! Mac shoves PAJ into the ring again but this time, the big man climbs up to the top rope. Mac taking a huge risk as he taunts the crowd again, then dives over the rope on PAJ but PAJrolls out of the way!

Coleman: He got out of the way!

Taylor: Nobody's home as Mac crashes and burns! And if there was ever an opening in this match, this has got to be it for PAJ!

Mac's up on all fours trying to clear the cobwebs when PAJ goes for an oklahoma roll, getting a 2-count. Mac staggers to his feet but Neon pulls him down for an inside cradle, getting another 2-count. Mac pops back up and he goes for a clothesline and PAJ ducks, bouncing off the ropes. Mac goes for the bicycle kick again but PAJ sidesteps and bounces off the ropes again, coming back with a flying forearm that levels the monster! PAJ can feel it as he goes fora hurricanrana that somehow takes the big man over! PAJ lands some more hard shots then goes for an irish whip but Mac jerks him back into a backbreaker! Mac grabs PAJ by the hair and drags him up to his feet again. He goes for the F5KO. But PAJ counters and lands on his feet. BANG! PAJ hits Mac with a Superkick! But Mac doesn’t go down! BANG! PAJ hits Mac with another Superkick and Mac goes down this time. PAJ cover Mac for the three count

Winner: PAJ

Commercial Break

After commercial break finishes, cameras show FWA owner Jimmy King standing patiently in the center of the ring. He is wearing a nice suit and tie and the fans are buzzing as they await his reasons for being out in the ring.

Jimmy King: So far, my reign as FWA's owner has been quite a smooth one. Smooth transition. Smooth sailing. Smooth execution of all my plans. I got the three wrestlers I deem CWA worthy to stand by my side. Ryan Hall. PAJ. And a player to be named later. I got "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy to AGREE to a CWA contract. And I got exactly the people I knew I'd get resisting. Everything is falling into place.

The fans inside Hammerstein Ballroom let loose their hate for Jimmy King and this "Team King" group that has formed to support him.

Jimmy King: Except...for ONE...THING.

As King says the last two words, he holds up one finger and changes his facial expression from content and happy to serious and motivated.

Jimmy King: You see...when I entered negotiations to buy this piss pot, I knew there'd be a slim list of guys capable of succeeding in the CWA. It's far too good for this run-down hell hole. What did Duke Drazin used to call this place? A "piss pot?" He was right on. But the likes of Ryan Hall, PAJ, Chris Kennedy and even Drew Stevenson are prime and soon worthy of jumping up to the big leagues. Another name who is right-now ready is "The Golden One" Devin Golden.

The crowd erupts and begins a "Whyte Thunder! clap-clap, clap-clap-clap" chant.

Jimmy King: Here's a man who has put in SIX YEARS of service to the FWA. For FOUR YEARS he never took a break. Never took a breather. He came to work, clocked in five minutes early, clocked out five minutes late and never charged overtime. He is the bust-his-ass worker of the FWA. And he NEVER was given his due respect in this company. He NEVER was given the top billing. And he never complained.

King stops his talking and paces around the ring.

Jimmy King: In came "The King" and all of the King's resources and EVEN A PROMISE...A PROMISE for EVERYTHING HE WANTS. And I offered him a contract last week. That contract gave him EVERYTHING. He can have the World title shot. He can win the FWA World title and then bring it to the CWA! Then he can win the CWA World title! He can main event our biggest show! He can be the name EVERYONE REMEMBERS! He wants Chris Kennedy?! He can have him!! In a CWA ring!!! If he wants, I'll even give him the CWA's many versions of Chris Kennedy!!! WHATEVER HE WANTS AT THIS POINT!

Crowd: HE WANTS KENN-E-DY! *clap-clap, clap-clap-clap*

Jimmy King: What did he do?! ................... He ripped the damn thing to shreds.

The crowd erupts. Many begin chanting, "F-W-A! F-W-A!"

Jimmy King: I'm giving him ONE LAST CHANCE. He can have EVERYTHING HE WANTS. I have in my hand ANOTHER contract. More money. More guarantees. Earlier title shots. Top billing. And I even offer him a one-on-one match...with Chris Kennedy...at FIVE...STAR...ATTRACTION on Dec. 28 in New York City. That's it. So I am asking one more time...please...Mr. Golden...come to the ring. Sign this contract. Let's make this happen.

Right as Jimmy King is finishing his pitch to Golden, the crowd begins buzzing and heads begin turning. All eyes in the Hammerstein Ballroom look up into the stands. Cameras follow as the crowd begins erupting in cheers. The white and gold face paint appears amid a sea of faces. Wearing his black jacket, he walks with an expressionless face down the stairs as fans part like Moses walking through the Red Sea. Many fans pat and slap him on the back to show support. Finally, Whyte Thunder hops over the railing.

Slowly, Whyte Thunder walks around the ring. Almost like he is stalking it.

Jimmy King: Here's the contract, Mr. Golden! Join the CWA! Become legendary! You and Chris Kennedy at Five Star Attraction! These people don't care about you! The FWA doesn't care about you! It never has!!! So change your career.

Whyte Thunder grabs the middle rope and pulls himself to the apron. The crowd begins cheering even louder. Whyte Thunder keeps his eyes locked on Jimmy King and steps through the ropes. A concerned Jimmy King takes one step back but then stands his ground and hands Jimmy King the contract.

Jimmy King: You're without a contract right now, Mr. Golden! I know you want Kennedy. Here it is. A contract guaranteeing a match wi...

Whyte Thunder places his hand over the microphone and Jimmy King suddenly stops talking. Whyte Thunder is just inches from the FWA owner's face. He grabs the contract from his hands, curiously looks at it and holds it to the side. He grabs it with the other hand and rips it in two AGAIN!!!

The crowd's eruption shakes the cameras. Whyte Thunder grabs Jimmy King by the shirt and points down to the ring, which has the "FWA" logo in the center.

Tim Sullivan: He wants Kennedy in the FWA!

But before anything else happens, the crowd begins buzzing once more as "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy appears behind Whyte Thunder!!! Jimmy King turns his head and eyes up a stalking Kennedy just in time for Whyte Thunder to turn and sidestep Kennedy's "Bitter Sweet Chinphony" superkick!!! Jimmy King escapes any possible violence by rolling through the ropes, and Whyte Thunder locks eyes with a hunched over Chris Kennedy, who turns with his eyes big and wide open. Whyte Thunder is about to attack when Chris Kennedy AGAIN leaves the ring by sliding under the ropes.

Tim Sullivan: And Kennedy escapes again! When will these two ever face?!

Jimmy King still has the microphone, and he is changing his gaze back and forth from Kennedy to Whyte Thunder. Back and forth until finally he speaks.

Jimmy King: You want Kennedy at Trial By Fire, Golden?! You want him on FWA turf?! To show you that THE KING will grant you whatever you want...YOU'VE GOT IT! At Trial By Fire, Chris Kennedy and Whyte Thunder one on one. You want it, Golden, you got it! Maybe then you'll realize how highly I think of you.

The crowd explodes at the announcement. Whyte Thunder looks down at Jimmy King and then looks out to Chris Kennedy, who is shaking his head and yelling at Jimmy King to stop this from happening. Kennedy shouts, "No matches! You said it!" He is pulling his hair as he backs up the rampway and Whyte Thunder looks on without even offering a slight grin.

Commercial Break

The cameras cut backstage to find PAJ stood in his locker room, totally relaxed, watching the show. Seemingly, in the mind of PAJ, there was nothing out of the ordinary, everything was fine. In his head, there was no way a mammoth, bloodthirsty, rage-fueled sociopath could find his locker room. It was then that there was a knock on the door. PAJ stood up straight, betraying half-a-second of anxiety. No more, no less. Stoic again, he glances over his shoulder and shouts:

PAJ: It's open!

The referee from the Wolf/Ashley match steps through the door slowly, it was unlocked, not barred in anyway... He was obviously not subscribing to PAJ’s thought process.

The Referee: Are you serious? It's open? You are aware there is an eight-hundred pound gorilla out for our blood, right?

PAJ: So what? So nothing. Sit back, enjoy the show.

The Referee: Sit back... Enjoy the show... I mean, who cares that there is a guy out there, probably right this second, watching this door, stalking the both of us, ready to rip us in half? We're safe, locker rooms are the safest place you can be, right?

PAJ turned this time. He shot him a "look."

PAJ: Relax. The guy is a f*cking blow-hard! He talks and pounds his chest, he'll probably run around "looking" for us while he trashes everything within arm's reach. It's all for TV... You saw him while you shot him with the tranqualizer gun, I swear, we almost made him cry.

The Referee: That's true, he was about to ball like a child.

PAJ: Mental advantage, me. Relax, he isn't going to come anywhere near us. He is looking at his arm and crying somewhere in boiler room or wherever he spends his time.

The ref shrugs and sits down, finally buying in to whatever PAJ was selling. There was a smugness to both men, neither had to say a word. This went on for only a few moments before there was another knock at the door. The ref sat foreword.

PAJ: Relax. I've got somebody coming by...

The ref doesn't relax. Shaking his head in frustration, PAJ walks to the door.

PAJ: Who is it?

Silence. He stands there for a moment... Nothing.

PAJ: Probably a tech, they do that shit all the-

The door is almost kicked off the hinges. One mighty boot was all it took to swing the portal wide open, knocking PAJ to the side. Wolf charged in, directly at the referee! He dives at the ref, tackling him through the chair he was sitting foreword on. Wolf begins to lay in the shots, lefts and rights rain down like ground-zero thunder and lightning; one followed immediately by another. There was literally nothing he could do. Wolf tore into the man with every ounce of strength and anger he could muster, which was no small amount by any stretch of the imagination. Even if the referee wasn't a religious man, he would be thanking God for PAJ. PAJ kicks Wolf in the ribs, knocking him off the ref. PAJ attempts to capitalize on the staggering shot, but to no avail. Wolf is too far gone, whipped into such a frenzy his face barely looked human. He comes off the floor faster than anyone had ever seen him get up before. Zeroing in on PAJ now, Wolf grabs him and throws him at the monitor he'd been watching minutes before. PAJ is thrown like a rag-doll across the room, his back hits screen and the monitor falls to the floor behind him with a CRASH! The referee has gotten to his feet. When Wolf turns, it seems as if he was trying to sneak out in the midst of the chaos. No such luck... Wolf grabs him by the arm and Irish Whips him into the hallway. The referee’s face smacks wall outside of the door, then he slides down it slowly.

The fuming Wolf turns his sights back toPAJ. PAJ is on his hands in knees, a pile of glass and plastic surrounds him. A quick kick to the back of the head would put him back down into the mess. With a snarl, he kicks him again and again and once more. Satisfied, Wolf snatches PAJ off the ground. PAJ tires to mount some kind of offense, throwing a right hand at Wolf. It's blocked and answered with stiff jab to the mouth. PAJ's head rocks backward as he too is Irish Whipped into the hallway. The referee manages to roll out of the way as PAJ hits the wall in the same manner he did. The ref is now crawling away on knees and elbows as he hears the thinking footsteps of leather motorcycle boots. He stops dead and turns his head upward, the camera follows, Wolf stands over him - malice in his eyes. The ref tries to scurry away, but he's cut off. Wolf delivers a right hand to the back of his head. Ref’s forehead bounces off the floor, rocked foreword by the shot. He rolls onto his back, holding his head as Wolf puts the boots to him. Wolf stomps him back in PAJ's direction, controlling the situation as best as he could. PAJ is in a seated position now, but Wolf ends that with a kick to the jaw that puts him over on his side. Back to the poor referee. Wolf hefts him up and holds the smaller man at arm's length by his hair. Three stiff mouth shots and the referee is released. He crumbles back to the floor. Wolf stands over both men, surveying the damage...

Wolf: IS THIS WHAT YOU F*CKERS WANT!?!?! HUH!?!? THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU F*CK WITH ME! F*CK YOU TWO ASSHOLES! I'M GOING TO GIVE BOTH OF YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOU F*CKING DESERVE!

PAJ stirs, he turns his body as if he's going to try and crawl away.

Wolf: I don't think so f*cker...

Wolf picks him up by the collar of his shirt and the seat of his pants and begins to run with him down the hallway like PAJ was a battering ram. Wolf lets out a bark as he rams PAJ head-first into the garbage can at the end of the hallway. It leaves a PAJ‘s head sized dent in the can. PAJ reaches out and grabs a chair. He swungs at Wolf. It lands solidly against Wolf’s head taking him off guard. Wolf slumps to the side. PAJ gets to his feet and he hits Wolf again and again and again with the chair.

PAJ: On my terms, Wolf! I will end you on my terms!

Wolf is getting back to his feet and PAJ goes to swing again, but Wolf punches the chair out of PAJ’s hands. PAJ runs around the corner, seemingly getting the hell out of Dodge. PAJ pushes the referee Wolf’s way. Wolf beats the ref like he was a stress doll in his therapist's office. Wolf tosses the smaller man around, kicking him back and forth like a Soccer ball when he's not holding him up and punching him. After a brutal display, the sound of a roaring engine is heard. Wolf whips his head to the side, then dives away. The horn honks, it's PAJ! Wolf jumps on the car. PAJ filled with fear steps on the gas pedal hard. Wolf is tossed to the side, rolling across the garage to the wall. He hits it then looks up, he sees only exhaust and hears the noise of screeching tires. Wolf pounds a fist on the floor in anger! When angry Jimmy Kings walks to the shot.

Jimmy King: WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? I AM YOUR BOSS! YOU CAN'T JUST GO AROUND ATTACKING MY TALENT! IS YOU STUPID BRAIN EVEN REGISTERING WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU RIGHT NOW?

Jimmy King was just at the wrong time at the wrong place. Wolf was unstable, boiling with rage. He just grabs Jimmy King by the collar and he tosses him through the window behind them.

Piers: That is our boss. Wolf just crossed the line!

Taylor: There is going to be hell to pay for Wolf!

Wolf sits down near the window and pulls out a cigarette and lights it up. He takes a shard from the broken glass and stabs the CWA tattoo with it.

Wolf: I guess there is no going back now...

Main Event:
    Stu "The Snake" St. Clair vs. "The Caramel Goddess" Gabrielle Montgomery
    (If Stu wins, he earns a spot in the Trial By Fire World title match)

The bells sounds with Gabrielle and Stu St. Clair staring at each other from each of their respective corners. While their is an uneasiness in Gabrielle's eyes there is a sadistic look in the eyes of the snake. They circle around with Stu easily being the aggressor. He charges forward to engage but Gabrielle ducks out of the way... He presses forward again and this time she rolls out of the way. He continues to chase her until he has her pinned at the turnbuckle with nowhere to run. He lunges forward at her but she slyly ducks down and kicks him in the leg causing him to propel forward into the turnbuckle she quickly catches him with a reverse DDT and attempts to climb the cage as quickly as she can but Stu grabs her as she is climbing and drags her back down into the ring.

Shepard: Gabrielle almost caught the Snake in her trap there, smooth moves by the number one contender.

Coleman: Gabrielle tried to finish this one early, being a woman and facing a much larger man who hates her guts.

Ryan Hall: Being a woman doesn't matter, she is more snaky than the Snake and this is why. She's all tricks and hoes.

Stu and Gabrielle lock up and Stu overpowers her this time catching her in a wrist lock and forcing her to her knees as he smiles sadistically at her. She groans for a second before smiling and sweeping out his legs. He hits the canvas and returns to his feet in an instant but she catches him with a dropkick on the way up. He once again makes it to his feet but this time noticeably slower. She goes for an arm drag as he runs toward her but he reverses it and throws her into the ropes followed with a vicious upper cut as she repels off of the ropes sending her to the unforgiving canvas below. He stomps her in the knee multiple times and smiles while doing it before dropping down and locking in a wrenching kneebar. She is visibly in pain and Stu attempts to take away her legs.

Coleman: Well that should slow down that slutastic jumping bean.

Shepard: Gabrielle is in a tough spot her, if she loses her speed she might be done for.

Ryan Hall: This thing is just getting started guys... Calm down or you'll blow a load.

Gabrielle reverses the kneebar and turns it into a half Boston crab! She smiles as she finally has Stu where she wants him but he grabs the bottom rope and she is forced to break the hold. The two do a little dance of reversal for a few turns as neither seems to gain the edge at this level of competition. They know each other well and it shows. Gabrielle catches Stu with a step Enzuiguri and he falls to the canvas. She repeatedly lands blows on him but he recovers and grabs her leg and lifts her up for a spinebuster. He picks her up while saying something inaudible to her and hits her with a back body drop. Stu now takes over the match once again and puts Gabrielle in yet another submission hold and traps her in an abdominal stretch. Gabrielle uncomfortably squirms to free herself as her entire body is twisted unnaturally and eventually she wiggles herself free. Stu attempts to maintain his control by landing multiple punches on her and setting her up for a piledriver but as he lifts her up she grabs his head with her legs and hits the hurricanrana flipping Stu and putting him on his back. She uses this opportunity to regain some of her energy and she and Stu make it back to there feet at the same time. They start toward each other in a quick paced exchange where Gabrielle ducks underneath his legs and then is caught by an arm drag from Stu but bounces back up and catches Stu with a head scissors take down and he bounces from the ropes to get her. She keeps him grounded by hitting him with a jumping heel kick on his way back up causing him to fall back down to the canvas. She lifts him up one more time and hits him with her Desecration DDT. She makes it back to her feet and blows him a kiss before beginning to climb the cage! Stu begins to stir but it looks like Gabrielle is going to make it! Stu slowly makes it to his feet and begins to climb! Just as Gabrielle sits on the top of the cage Stu grabs her hair out of nowhere and turns her head until she is face to face with him and smiles. He tucks in her head and does a superplex off of the top of the cage!! The both land in the middle of the ring and both of them aren't moving!!

Shepard: Wow. What a move by the Snake. Taking away either of their opportunity to cross over the cage and win the match.

Coleman: The Snake isn't done with Barbie yet.

Ryan Hall: It's clear that this match just isn't about winning to Stu, he wants to hurt Gabrielle... He wants to make a statement with her blood!

The Inferno smiles at this and sits back in his feet enjoying the show... meanwhile both Stu and Gabrielle slowly but surely stir and eventually make it back to their feet. Stu is the first one to grab Gabrielle and Irish Whips her into a turnbuckle corner, he then runs to the ropes beside Gabrielle and knocks her down a clothesline after she hits the turnbuckle and then he takes a step back, with finally a brief look of satisfaction on his face. He picks her up againt to continue her beating but she kicks him in the midsection and then lands a punch to the face, he punches her back and she stumbles, she punches him back and HE stumbles! They begin to exchange blows back and forth before Gabrielle finally lands a savate kick, trying to save herself. She dropkicks him in the knees causing his weight to give out and then lands a split legged moonsault from a standing position. She attempts to pick Stu up but he grabs him and hits a sidewalk slam. They both take a long moment to regain themselves before Stu grabs Gabrielle by her hair and pulls her up. He traps her head and calls for his trademark DDT finishing maneuver but Gabrielle struggles to escape and finally does and hits him with the GaBuster out of nowhere!! This has been quite the back and forth battle with neither opponent gaining any edge. Gabrielle takes control of the match for a brief few moments landing a couple maneuvers of her own and keeping the Snake in check. She grabs Stu at one point and attempts the Caramel Coated DDT but Stu breaks out of the hold and slams her head to the side of the cage!! and again!! He grabs her by the hair and slams her in the head a third time which busts her head open! Gabrielle is bleeding and Stu is now firmly in control of the match and he lands the piledriver and just stares for a moment at her body before deciding to climb the cage himself. He makes it to the top of the cage and it's looks like he is going to win the match but Gabrielle grabs him by the ankle!

Shepard: Gabrielle has a hold of Stu and isn't letting him get over the cage!!

Coleman: The Snake was so close too...

Ryan Hall: Everyone knows trying to shake off Gabrielle prematurely once she grabs you is impossible!

Gabrielle struggles to keep a grip on Stu's leg as he attempts over and over again to kick her off but she fights and claws her way to the top of the cage and DDT's Stu from the top of the cage!! They are both none and neither of them is moving!! It takes a moment or two before Gabrielle and then Stu begin stirring and finally they begin rolling around. Gabrielle uses the ropes on one side of the ring to make it to her feet and she wipes the blood off of her face accompanied by a furious glare as Stu also makes it to his feet and glares back at her intent on doing more damage. They meet each other in the middle of the ring and each exchange blows over and over again with neither of them gaining any ground. Stu attempts to Irish whip her into the turnbuckle but she reverses and Irish whips him in the turnbuckle instead. She lifts him into the Death Valley Driver as he stumbles away from the turnbuckle and hits it, putting him into the center of the ring. She climbs to the top rope and attempts a top rope split legged moonsault blowing a kiss to the crowd before she jumps but Stu somehow gets his knees up and drives them right into her midsection. She rolls around in pain and Stu St. Clair hits the DDT!!!

Ryan Hall: There it is!

Coleman: The Snake finally lands his trademark finisher.

Stu must take a moment to recover himself before he makes it to his feet. Stu slowly manages to get himself to the side of the cage and begins the climb to the number one contendership. He makes it all the way to the top before Gabrielle once again out of nowhere manages to grab his ankle. She fights her way to the the top and they begin to slug each other with punch after punch. They both fight hard to get to the other side but all of sudden Stu grabs Gabrielle and throws her back into the ring!! Stu climbs down and the match is his!!!

Winner: Stu St. Clair.

The cage is raised into midair as The Snake is declared the winner and CO-number one contender to the FWA championship. Ryan Hall is seen clapping at the announce table with a disinterested look on his face. His expression changes however when Stu reaches underneath the ring and grabs his steel chain!! He slides back into the ring and stalks Gabrielle as she makes it back to her feet. She turns around and he blasts her with his steel chain. He smiles as he looks down at her and shakes his head. He looks as if he is going to walk out of the arena when he mouths the words "NO!". He slides out of the ring and reaches back under it... and pulls out gasoline and a book of matches!!

Shepard: What in the Hell is going on... What is he thinking?! Trial By Fire isn't to next week?

Coleman: He's thinking of starting this PPV a week early, that's what!

Stu reenters the ring and slowly makes his way to Gabrielle and looks down at her before pouring the gasoline all over her!! He's really going to do it!! He goes to light the match but Ashley O'Ryan runs from out of the back.

Ashley: Stu!! Stop this!

Ashley enters the ring and helps Gabrielle to her feet but Stu ignores him and goes to light the match. He lights it...

but...

Ashley O'Ryan is taken out from behind by Ryan Hall with a sledgehammer once again!! What is he doing!! Ashley and the sledgehammer roll across the ring. Stu doesn't know what to think and his match goes out. He looks to Stu St Clair... and then to Gabrielle... and hits Gabrielle with the Inferno Cutter! He jumps back to his feet and locks eyes with Stu.

Ryan Hall extends his right arm and offers his hand to Stu St. Clair!

Shepard: What is this?

Coleman: Is Hall saying... Stu might be...

The air time runs out and Fight Night cuts to credits.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 12-07-2013 at 03:54 PM.

The Franchise

Status

Re: FWA Fight Night results 11/29/2013

Stu You Asshole!!!

I think that's an adequate review... Brilliant show everybody. Oh man Wolf attacking King, the main even... All very very epic. Can't wait til next week.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great results everybody!

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Holy hell. What a damn show. The move for the FWA has been so amazing. Great work everyone!

Boobage Expert

Status

Such an epic show so much just happened this week but poor Ashley. He just can't be happy for long, Stu is one evil prick!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Ashley's gonna have questions... Whether he asks them before or after he gets a sledgehammer and goes to town remains to be seen...
    Either way, one pissed off Irishman there be

This was a great show. It's been a while since I was involved quite so heavily in one. Very happy with the results. Great work to everyone involved

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
    one pissed off Irishman there be
    When aren't there pissed off Irishmen

[I WIN]

Mid-Card Champion

Status

When they are passed out Irishmen.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

What a cliff hanger... Could Stu really be the third man?!?!?!?!

Tag Team Specialist

Status

I have a craving for Carmine, Gryphon, Vincent vs Jethro, Stevenson, Sokolov

[I WIN]

We Are Mythology

Status

Amazing show all around! I am proud of everyone that took part!

On Vacation

Status

Amazing show guys! Keep up the great work!

Intercontinental Champion

Status

stu finally got his payback from what Gabrielle did. did stu make a deal a deal with the devil?
    amazing show.
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

awesome show. A win for Quinn in a big match! Some big names taken out.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Quote Originally Posted by ShauntotheMaxx View Post
    Stu You Asshole!!!

I think that's an adequate review... Brilliant show everybody. Oh man Wolf attacking King, the main even... All very very epic. Can't wait til next week.

It's all Ashley's fault.... waits for a Snitzky joke
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

The Franchise

Status

I'm totally down for a six man... Book it lou

eh... Usually I blame Robinson for everything...

Curtain Jerker

Status

Thought the show was great, haven't been around for many but this is probably my favorite so far. I'm not even mad that I lost.

Curtain Jerker

Status

I guess I won?

Boobage Expert

Status

Quote Originally Posted by ShauntotheMaxx View Post
    I'm totally down for a six man... Book it lou

eh... Usually I blame Robinson for everything...

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Quote Originally Posted by YayDagestan View Post
    I guess I won?
    I apologize about that. Adding your match now.

Thread Information