Thread: FWA Fight Night results 11/22/2013

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

FWA Fight Night results 11/22/2013

The show opens with the official Fight Night signature.

The cameras then cut to an elevated shot from inside the arena, giving everyone at home a good look at the screaming masses of wrestling fans in attendance. The crowd is cheering their heart out as some wave signs and FWA merchandise, while others jump up and down and try to attract the camera's attention. The sound is deafening inside the arena as we cut to a floor shot of the commentator's table where Baxter, Piers, Langdon and McDonald are ready to kick off the show!

With an explosion, the typical Fight Night opening is cut off. With the opening sequence out of the way, the show belonged to Jimmy King. King steps out onto the entrance stage as the crowd boos and hisses. Mr. King scans the crowd with arrogant smirk and hateful scowl. The music slowly fades, then he raises a microphone to his lips.

Jimmy King: You know something, New York? What am I talking about, you people don't know shit. Allow me to rephrase. Let me tell you something, New York... This arena is a lot like those Taun Taun things from Star Wars. See, when Luke was gonna die, Han Solo cut one open. And what he said is pretty much how I feel about the Hammerstein Ballroom... "Oh man, I thought they smelled bad on the outside!"

This will be a fitting home for the F... W... A...!

No more touring the world. No more travelling around the globe. This will be FWA's home!

The fans boo.

Jimmy King: Tonight, things are going to be done a little differently. Tonight, I'M THE ONE calling the shots. Now there are a lot of you on the card tonight that may think I'm punishing you... Well, chances are that if that's your perception of the situation you find yourself in tonight? It's probably the right one. Others may think I'm wasting their time, again, probably also correct. But I'm not doing it for no reason. I'm not just doing it because I can. I'm doing it so that you get a taste of the current future of this company. I am giving you people a chance to impress me enough to be concidered a future CWA superstar!

Jimmy King stops and points to the commentary boot.

Jimmy King: Please welcome the new commentary team for this program. Tim Coleman, Clint Shepard, Jim Taylor!

The three men walk down to the ring.

Jimmy King: I am sure it doesn't take a genius to work out that there are seven of you and only four chairs at the announce table. That's not an oversight. When I came here you backed me up just to save your job. You are sleazy, you're a kiss arse who would sell his own mother to keep his job. I like that. And as far as the rest of you goes? I don't want to see you in this arena after the commercial break!

The camera cuts to entryway as Wolf stomps toward the ring. There were no high-fives and fist bumps to the fans. This was all business. He holds a microphone in his right hand, a cigarette between the fingers of his left. He reaches the ring, walks up the steps and climbs in. Taking a drag off his smoke, he begins...

Wolf: I'm sorry for breaking the action up here but I've got to do this now... Jimmy King you waste of f*cking space, you. How are you, boss? Good, good, you can shut the f*ck up because I don't give a shit. .

He takes another drag off his smoke as he begins to pace.

Wolf: Since last week, there has been on thing on my mind. There has been one man that haunts the deepest recesses of my mind... That one thing is revenge and that revenge will be served ice cold to that one man, PAJ. You've been running your mouth about me becoming challenging for the Undisputed championship, you've taken umbrage with it all. Well rather than run your mouth on TV...why don't you face me. You claim to be such a big shot, you and me...Trial By Fire. Hell...I want to beat your ass that bad on the big stage I'll even throw in something to entice you.

Wolf thinks for a moment

Wolf: You don't like me challenging for the Undisputed title, even though i have earned every damn shot. Well how about this...if you beat me? If you are as good as you say you are? Then I will NEVER challenge for the Undisputed title again.

The fans are whipped into a frenzy as the tron flickers to life. Jimmy King's face is seen as the crowd quickly changes tracks back to a chorus of boos.

Jimmy King: Do you think that's smart, Wolf?

Wolf: F*ck you, Jimmy!

Jimmy King: F*ck me? No, no, no, Wolf...

The fans in the arena have started a new chant... "G-F-Y, G-F-Y!" Wolf chuckles...

Wolf: My sentiments exactly... King, GO F*CK YOURSELF! I may be the biggest asshole in this company, I may be the most sadistic man in The World, I may even be the most powerful force to ever grace the vision of mortal men and women. But above all else, if I am all those things and more, the one thing I am NOT... Is a liar. And I am telling you right now that you will never break the spirit of FWA. You can take whatver you want from us and we will still survive. We survived worse and it will survive you, King. You can try really, really hard, Jimmy King... But I also feel the need to point out that, although you will to everything to can? You will fail. You can try as hard as you can and you will EPICALLY fail. FWA to us more to us than family and if you think that you can screw with it then you have one huge beating coming your way. NOW, book the match with PAJ!

The crowd explodes once again.

Jimmy King: You're hardly in the position to be demanding things from me. I should have you fired for interrupting me! But I won't... No, I'll do as you ask. You are asking right? I don't want to think you're just too insubordinate to have around, Big Guy.

Wolf doesn't say a word, the anger on his face says it all. He holds it all in, he doesn't want to lose his shot at PAJ. Turns out, he doesn't have to say a word, the crowd begins their chant once again...

Jimmy King: Good! Well, since you asked so nicely, Wolf... You've got it. You and PAJ at Trial By Fire and if you don't win then you will never challenge for the Undisputed FWA Championship ever again. Now get the hell out of the ring!

-------------------

Commercial Break
    ------------------------------------------------

Alexander Sokolov vs. Jugem

Jugem is in the ring dancing when “Banshee OST” by Methodic Doubt plays and out comes Alexander Sokolov.

Kurt Harrington:
    The following opening contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, in the ring, Jugem. And his opponent, weighing in at 187 pounds and hailing from Moscow, Russia. He is the former 24/7 Champion, Alexander Sokolov.

The crowd boos as Alexander stops in front of the ring, looking at his opponent. Alexander then gets into the ring and immediately goes after Jugem as the Referee quickly signals for the bell.
    Jugem ducks Alexander attack and runs towards the ropes, where he rebounds off and attempts to clothesline Alexander. Alexander ducks the clothesline and jumps onto the ropes that Alexander had rebounded off of and connects with a Springboard Spinning Back Kick to Jugem's head taking him down.

The cameras in the back catches Vincent Blackbird, Amber and River watching the match from the comfort of Vincent's private locker room.

Alexander then proceeds to hit Jugem with a Series of Kicks specifically targeting Jugem's head. The referee pulls Alexander off of Jugem then goes to check on him. Jugem indicates he can still go on, starts to get up only to get hit by Alexander's Red Eye. As the crowd boos Alexander, he locks in the Dragon Sleeper forcing Jugem to tap out.

Kurt Harrington: Here is your winner by Submission, Alexander Sokolov.

Winner by Submission: Alexander Sokolov

Alexander slides out of the ring and looks under the ring for something, while Jugem slowly starts to get to his feet. Alexander pulls out a roll of duck tape and a can of black and a can of red spray paint. Alexander puts the two cans of spray paint on the mat then grabs a steel chair before sliding back into the ring. Alexander hits Jugem in the gut with the steel chair causing Jugem to drop to a knee.

Alexander puts the steel chair into Jugem's hands, then duct tapes Jugem's hands to the steel chair. Alexander backs off as Jugem realizes what happened goes to bring the steel chair up above his head to try and hit Alexander. But as Jugem brought the steel chair up to his head, Alexander hits the Red Eye again connecting the Superkick with the steel chair smashing it into Jugem's face while the Cutter part of the finisher has the steel chair under Jugem's chin forcing it to connect with both the top of the steel chair and Alexander's shoulder.

Alexander rips the steel chair off of one of Jugem's hands, then proceeds to spray paint Blackbird's symbol onto Jugem's chest in the black spray paint. Alexander pulls out a folded stencil and unfolds it over Blackbird's symbol and uses the red spray paint to paint the “hammer and sickle” on top of Blackbird's Symbol. Meanwhile in the Vincent's private locker room, Amber looks worried at Vincent as he looks pissed at what Alexander had just done.

River:
    Boss, you'll take him out soon enough, but please get focused on your match later against Shepherd.

Video package flashback part 1/2

After Fight Night July 12, 2013 from Hawaii, cameras caught up to "The Golden One" Devin Golden and "The Amazing" Ryan Rondo following their loss to Vodka & Venom for the FWA Tag Team titles.

While the cameras weren't expecting to catch anything noteworthy, and the two wrestlers weren't expecting to be filmed, there was some valuable information caught on camera.

The camera catches a peek through the door of Sunrise-Sunset's locker room. Golden is packing up his stuff, and Rondo is doing the same, although struggling with a sling around his right arm. As Rondo finally clears out his locker, he stumbles upon an old relic.

"Remember these?!"

Rondo shows off the FWA World Tag Team Championship belts, the retired championships "Whyte Thunder" and "The Maroon Monsoon" brought back, only to lose to Sunrise-Sunset.

"We should demand a rematch on the basis of us still being tag team champions."

"We had some fun, man."

Rondo goes through some more stuff. He places it on the bench next to Golden.

"I also found this...from the promo in the FWA Hall of Fame museum."

Resting next to Golden is the burnt, rotten, tarnished, nearly melted FWA World Heavyweight Championship belt, the one Golden possessed during his "Rotten Gold" days.

"Whyte Thunder stole it. I figured he'd want you to have it."

Golden looks down. He's completely starstruck, lost in his own emotions. He hasn't seen this belt in a looooooong time.

When Golden picks it up, rather delicately, he notices a green Mardi Gras mask underneath.

"Oh, the memories. Anyways, I'm out. Save me a spot on the roster for when I get my arm healed."

Golden nods, half listening. In his hand, he holds the mask and the championship belt. As Rondo is about to walk out of the locker room and see the peekers, the camera crews begin walking off and pretending as if they were walking the same pace the entire time.

DIVINE vs. Shannon O'Neal

The match begins with both wrestlers charging at each other. Shannon tries to grab Divine, but Divine escapes! Divine comes from behind with a suplex! Then Divine hits an elbow drop on O'Neal!

O'Neal slowly gets to her feet, but Divine hits a dropkick! O'Neal rebounds off the ropes, right into a clothesline by Divine! Uh oh, O'Neal gets slammed right into the mat with a DDT!

Divine lifts O'Neal up and whips her into the turnbuckle and then goes for a Bronco Buster! Divine grinds his/her vagina in the face of O'Neal! As O'Neal comes out of the corner, Divine hits a butt bump to O'Neal! S/he pins O'Neal!

1...2...3!

Winner: DIVINE

Commercial Break
    ---------------------------------------------------

We return from commercial to find CWA's Toxic Rain in the backstage area talking to PAJ.

Toxic Rain: Hi, my name is Toxic Rain and I was appointed by Mr. King to be the new backstage interviewer for FWA. I am standing here with FWA's PAJ. It looks like you got what you wanted with the stipulation Wolf put in the match. But do you think it is wise to make Wolf angry? I mean that guy is always angry. Why would you want to make him even more mad?

PAJ: I don't even know who you are. Are you even following what I did to Wolf the last week? I made him think that his wife was hospitalized, I tried to run him over, I have even destroyed his shiny car. Wolf does want to kill me and because he is so out of whack he is going to make a big mistake and when he does? I am going to beat. If he gets himself disqualified I WIN and I will be rid of him for good!

Jethro Warren vs. Carmine "Grim" Reaper

Jethro enters to some light heat, the crowd still discovering who he is, he knocks a sign reading "Love you Carmine" out of a young woman's hands. The crowd boos him, now he's starting to generate some real heat as he steps into the ring looking smug. Carmine Reaper is a crowd favorite and enters as such to a pretty nice pop. Jethro and Carmine square off and the match gets on their way, Carmine's experience gives him the opportunity to knock Jethro down quickly. Carmine is on the attack with some well placed mounted forearms, the ref tells Carmine to knock it off and Carmine obeys backing off enough for Jethro to get up. Jethro gets up and attacks Carmine with a quick southpaw then grabs Carmine and hits him with a DDT. Carmine gets off the mat slow and as he stands Jethro rolls up with a Yakuza kick! The arena hears the contact and "ooo" in unison. Jethro hooks the leg 1...2...Carmine kicks out. Carmine is back to his feet quick and the two continue to duke it out a bit longer, going back and forth. That is until Jethro goes for a right hook but Carmine counters it and twists Jethro into a hip toss. Jethro tries to get to his feet but Carmine hits Jehtro with a running high knee to the jaw. Jethro is dazed and Carmine takes the opportunity to hit his finisher Hostile Takeover! Carmine hooks the leg 1...2...3! The match is over Carmine has won the hard fought battle.

Winner: Carmine "Grim" Reaper via pinfall

Video package flashback part 2/2

Mile High 2010

FWA World Heavyweight Title Match

Taipai Death Match
    Devin Golden vs. Stu 'The Snake' St.Clair

Cameras are rolling as they zoom into Bryan Jacobs

Bryan Jacobs: The following match is the semi main event match of the evening. IT IS A TAIPAI DEATH MATCH AND IS FOR THE FANTASY WRESTLING ALLIANCE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!!!

Stu gets up and calls for The DDT as the crowd boos. Stu gets Golden into a front face look and brings him to where the broken glass is on the mat is. Stu goes for a DDT but Golden counters and hits Scenery Tilt on Stu. Stu moans in pan. The crowd erupts as Golden looks at the people and the turnbuckle as blood is pouring down his face. The look of determination never looked stronger as Golden gets up and climbs to the top rope. Stu has rolled on his back as he face is pouring blood like no tomorrow Golden leaps as he hit The Golden Touch on Stu. The crowd erupts and chants the count as the referee begins to make the count.

One...Two...Three!!!

Bryan Jacobs: HERE IS YOUR WINNER AND NEW FWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ‘THE GOLDEN ONE’ DEVIN GOLDEN!!!

Golden catches his breath and looks around. Golden can’t believe it but is reassured when the referee hands him the FWA World Heavyweight title. Golden stares at it. Golden slowly gets up and holds is high above his head. He climbs up to all four turnbuckles and holds the FWA World Heavyweight Title high above his head with both hands.

Winner and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Devin Golden via pinfall

Non-title match:
    Sara Wolf vs. Ayla El

"ET"/"All The Things She Said" plays and the crowd boos loudly. Ayla is carried out to the ring in a carriage drawn by Divine. Divine bows down as Ayla steps on his/her back to get onto the stage. Ayla walks down the ramp and gets into the ring.

"Get Jinxed" hits and the crowd explodes with cheers! Sara walks out to the stage and poses with the women's title, before winking seductively. Ayla rolls her eyes as Sara points at her title. Sara gets into the ring and shows the title to Ayla, who is incredibly upset.

The match begins. Both women lock up, trying to get control. Ayla hits a snapmare then a dropkick to the back of Sara! Ayla quickly hooks the legs! Sara easily kicks out! Ayla is pissed off! Ayla grabs a handful of Sara's hair, but Sara hits Ayla hard in the gut! Ayla drops to her knees, and Sara responds by hitting a swift kick to Ayla's head!

Sara hits an elbow drop on Ayla before moving herself into an armbar submission! Ayla is screaming in pain as she tries to drag herself to the ropes... she makes it! The referee breaks up the submission! Sara throws Ayla into the corner then hits a flying splash! Ayla collapses to the ground as Sara pins her!

1...2...!?

Ayla gets her leg on the rope! Sara smirks, obviously wanting to beat down Ayla more. Sara grabs Ayla's head and starts bashing away with fists right to Ayla's face! Hair is all over the place, and the referee doesn't see Ayla gouge the eyes of Sara! She's blinded! Ayla fumbles her way to her feet as Sara is trying to gather herself.

Ayla runs behind Sara and hits a bulldog! Ayla then begins to stomp on Sara wildly and violently! Ayla then locks Sara into a half Boston crab! Sara crawls to the rope... but Divine pulls the rope away from her! The referee yells at Divine and Sara manages to grab the rope... at the count of four Ayla releases Sara!

Ayla then walks off to pose, getting the crowd angry. Ayla notices Sara slowly getting up, and she begins to taunt Sara. Just as Sara gets to her feet, Ayla attacks her with The Bitch Kick! Sara dodges! Ayla goes right into the turnbuckle and Sara takes the opportunity and hits Sweet Addiction! Just as Sara goes to pin Ayla - Divine pulls her out of the ring!

Ayla, helped by Divine, begin to exit the arena. The crowd is booing loudly until Sara yells out "screw this shit!" and goes after The Brethren El, causing the crowd to explode with cheers. Ayla shoves Divine into Sara! Ayla then scurries away into the back as Divine puts out his/her arms screaming "NO! DON'T TOUCH HER!" Sara picks up Divine and hits a tombstone on Divine right onto the steel ramp! Sara gets back into the ring as the referee counts out Ayla.

Winner via countout: "The Foxxy One" The FWA Women's Champion - Sara Wolf!
    Commercial Break
    -------------------------------------------------

T-MOM and K-PEZ vs. James Sync & A.J. Hardon

The match begins with T-MOM and James Sync in the ring. T-MOM lands a few running kicks to the stomach and an irish whip into the ropes. She lands a nice spinning clothesline and a dropkick to the knees of Sync, a former X-Division champion. K-PEZ grabs Sync and backs him into the turnbuckle, where she lands repeated front slaps across the chest. She tags in T-MOM, who lands a roundhouse kick that just about knocks Sync out. As he's falling, A.J. Hardon reaches down and makes a blind tag. A.J. Hardon charges but T-MOM side steps and lands a falling neckbreaker. She then lands a headscissors takedown and a jumping DDT and tags K-PEZ back in the match.

K-PEZ lands a snap suplex on Hardon and receives a friendly slap on the ass from T-MOM. K-PEZ lands her Candyfloss drop finisher and covers A.J. Hardon for the easy-squeezy 1-2-3.

Winners: T-MOM and K-PEZ

Wolf was in good spirits after he got his match with PAJ scheduled for TBF. Well, as good of spirits as the man could be in. He puffed away on a cigarette as he roamed the halls, looking for a free beer or a fight or both. Stopping at a vending machine, to check for pretzels... For the free beer. He saw Jason Gryphon and nodded, then took another drag as he looked through the glass... No pretzels.

Wolf: Well f*ck.

Jason Gryphon: I know, I keep hoping to find a Snickers in one of these things but so far, no dice.

He rested his arm on the machine and looked at Wolf

Jason Gryphon: Besides, you know how much of a diva I can be without my Snickers.

Wolf: Good work holding that X championship, I'd done things a little more bloody with it, but to each his own.

He shrugged a little.

Jason Gryphon: I am saving it for the big finale... and that is you, Wolf. You know I was looking back at the old FWA footage and the moment that really defined the Xtitle reign of Devin Golden was the night when he challenged you to a fight.

Wolf smirks

Wolf: You know that he lost that match, do you?

Jason Gryphon: I know. But he went on to become one of the greatest X champions in history and that is exactlly what I want to be. You and me in a barbed wire match tonight! Let’s show Jimmy King and CWA what we are all about.

Wolf smiles

Wolf: You are on.

Drew Stevenson vs. Christian Quinn

This one starts quick with an armdrag out of the tieup, putting Stevensonon the defensive. Quinn easily the quicker of the two, coming in for another tieup and immediately turning it into a couple more armdrags and into a grounded armbar. Stevenson fights to his feet and grabs a handful of hair, forcing Quinn into the corner. Stevenson connects with a cheap shot to break the hold, then delivers some fast right hands to follow up. He whips Quinn into the far turnbuckle and Stevenson charges in after him but he gets a boot into his face! Stevenson staggers back and Quinn pulls him down with a rollup for a 2-count! Stevenson pops up and Quinn's there with some fast chops across the chest, backing him up against the ropes. Quinn goes for the irish whip and he goes for a leapfrog but Stevenson catches him mid-air with a powerslam, turning it into a surprise 2-count! Stevenson quickly moves into the mount, hammering away on him with some hard shots to the face!

Tim Coleman: Stevenson really living up to his namesake right now. He's all over Christian Quinn with those bigtime right hands.

Stevenson drags Quinn to the corner and slams his face into the turnbuckle. He delivers a few more right hands then whips Quinn into the far corner. Stevenson charges in after him, connecting with a devastating clothesline! Quinn stumbles out of the corner and walks into a kick to the gut and Stevenson connects with a running powerslam that gets a 2-count only! Stevenson stomps him repeatedly then drags him up and delivers some repeating knees to the gut, followed by an irish whip into the ropes. He misses a clothesline attempt and Quinn tries to mount some offense, tagging him with some fast chops across the chest. Quinn bounces off the ropes for momentum but Stevenson mows him down with a vicious running clothesline instead! The fans boo Stevenson as he steps down on Quinn's throat, choking him for a few moments before laughing in his face and moving away. Quinn's in trouble as Stevenson hauns him to his feet and sets him up, delivering the Final Conflict! Stevenson makes the cover and hooks the leg, picking up the win

Winner: Drew Stevenson

The scene opens backstage where Ayla is holding a pack of ice on her head. Divine is fanning Ayla. A loser holding a FWA Microphone shows up, enraging Ayla.

Interviewer: Ayla El, can I have -

Ayla: NO! Get the hell away from me!

Ayla shoves the interviewer away and snatches his microphone.

Ayla: What you people saw out there was a formal protest by the most holy and honest person in this entire company! That match wasn't a fair fight and that was a set up by the FWA to sabotage my character! I'm above what just happened out there!

She adjusts the ice pack on her face.

Ayla: Sara Wolf is a piece of scum, a piece of scum that all of you people that are jeering and laughing at me will eventually get poisoned by! You all were already so easily poisoned by the FWA, now look at where they are! Sara Wolf is doing the same to you people!

Ayla is breathing heavily.

Ayla: I'm sick of the mistreatment and the lies. It's time for the truth to come into the light - listen to my -!?

Kassie Summers bashes Ayla's head in with a steel chair. Divine lets out a girlish shriek as Kassie hits her with a chair too! Kassie continues the beatdown of Ayla until she's a bloody mess.

Kassie Summers: Next week on Fight Night it's our Last Woman Standing match Ayla, this was a little reminder bitch!

Kassie walks off as medics rush to attend to Ayla.

Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird vs. Jayson Shephard

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is scheduled for one fall and introducing first, representing the BIRD Empire. Being accompanied to the ring by Amber and River, he is Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

”Ameno” by Era plays as the crowd cheers and sings along while Vincent, Amber and River come out onto the stage. Vincent lowers his hood then kisses Amber passionately before heading down to the ring. As he makes his way to the ring, we get a replay of Alexander spray painting the “hammer and sickle” over Vincent's symbol. Vincent sees it and seethes with anger.

Kurt Harrington:
    And his opponent, from Dedham, MA and weighing in at 315 lbs. Being accompanied to the ring by his manager, Trystan Delahunt and “The Mistress of Destruction”, Vendetta. He is none other then “The Destroyer” Jayson Shepherd.

The crowd boos loudly as “Death Rattle” by Pantera plays. Jayson, Vendetta and Trystan make there way out to the ring. Jayson kisses Vendetta then gets into the ring where the referee signals for the bell.

Jayson and Vincent exchanges blows before Vincent hits Jayson's gut with a Knee Lift followed by a DDT causing the crowd to cheer. Vincent begins to stomp away at various parts of Jayson's body. Vincent picks Jayson up and attempts to hit him with a Short-Arm Clothesline only for Jayson to block and followed it up with a Bearhug.

Amber gets up onto the ring apron distracting the referee allowing Vincent to rake Jayson's eyes with his thumbs forcing Jayson to release the hold. Vendetta goes around to where Amber was at and they start arguing distracting the referee and allowing Trystan to slide his cane to Jayson. Jayson uses it to low blow Vincent followed by hitting Vincent across the head with the steel handle as Vendetta goes back to standing with Trystan. Jayson tosses the cane back to Trystan then goes to pin Vincent

1... 2...

Vincent kicks out. Jayson picks Vincent up and puts him into position to deliver the Total Destruction. Jayson goes to hit the move only for Vincent to counter with a hard DDT. Both guys are down and the referee begins the 10 count.
    1... 2...

Jayson and Vincent begins moving towards opposite ropes.
    3... 4... 4...

Jayson and Vincent begin using the ropes to stand up.
    5... 6... 7...

Both guys manage to stand on their own stopping the referee's 10 count. Jayson charges and attempts to hit Vincent with a Running Big Boot but Vincent blocks it with a Dragon Screw causing Jayson to go into a corner surprising Jayson, Trystan and Vendetta and getting a huge pop from the crowd.

Vincent charges at Jayson and connects with a Knee Lift followed by a Turnbuckle Bulldog. Vincent then climbs onto a turnbuckle and faces the downed Jayson as Vendetta decides to get onto the ring apron distracting the referee. Amber goes over and pulls Vendetta off of the ring apron and the two of them get into a fight on the outside of the ring, while that happens Trystan attempts to hit Vincent with his cane only to be speared by River.

River then goes over to try and break up the fight between Amber and Vendetta causing the crowd to chant “Let Them Fight” as Jayson gets up and Vincent connects with a Diving Spear transitioning into an Alabama Slam slamming Jayson onto the mat hard. Vincent picks up Jayson and hits the Wrath of the BIRD Empire flowing smoothly into the Blackbird Dragon forcing Jayson to tap out.
    Kurt Harrington: Here is your winner by Submission, Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

Winner by Submission: Vincent Blackbird

[color=green]The crowd pops loudly cheering for Vincent's win only to turn to even louder boos as Sokolov jumps the barricade and climbs onto the turnbuckle behind Vincent. As Vincent turned around, Sokolov connects with a Top Rope Single Leg Dropkick. Sokolov is only able to connect with the Superkick part of his Red Eye Finisher before quickly getting out of the ring and back through the crowd as River and Amber had slid into the ring. Amber holds Vincent while River stands over them and Vincent seethingly stares at Sokolov who simply smirks as the crowd chants “you suck” and boos Sokolov.

Commercial Break
    -------------------------------------------------

"The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy's music plays and the entire arena erupts into boos. Kennedy has the same swagger and cockiness as he walks down the rampway with new FWA owner Jimmy King at his side. The fans along the front rows heckle and chastise Kennedy to no end, which receives a retaliation of a middle finger and a nut grab.

Tim Coleman: You know, I've heard a lot about this guy. All I've heard is this guy is the real deal and he's one of the rare shining diamonds in this hell hole.

The crowd loves to hate Kennedy, and he's loving every second of it as he casually slides into the ring with a kick in his step. Jimmy King is right along side him, steps through the ropes and asks for a microphone.

Jimmy King: I am out here to make waves and establish that THIS wrestling company, the FWA, is secondary to the CWA. And with that, as Chris Kennedy announced in the news, the one easter egg planted out there, he will be working in the CWA starting January 1, 2014 when his contract with the FWA expires.

The crowd in the arena boos like no other as Chris Kennedy plays along, smirking and doing the Johnny Manziel "money" finger celebration.

Jimmy King: That means...you are viewing right now the next great face in the professional wrestling world. And you may think, "Well, wait, wasn't he already that." Wrong! In the FWA, Chris Kennedy was on the small posters. He was a big fish in a small pond. He was a big dog fighting against poodles. In the CWA, he will be fighting against legends. And he will be known as the best ever.

Tim Coleman: Yes he will!

Jimmy King: But...I have to protect my asset. That means Chris Kennedy WILL NOT be competing in ANY matches between now and the expiration of his contract.

The crowd explodes with boos and begins a "WHYTE THUNDER" chant. Kennedy takes control of the microphone.

Chris Kennedy: That means no matches with WOLF. No matches with Ryan Hall. No matches with Stu St. Clair. No matches with Shane McLean. No matches with Drew Stevenson. No matches with Ashley O' Ryan. And there damn sure won't be any matches with...Whyte Thunder!

More boos as Kennedy pauses and smirks.

Chris Kennedy: But for all of your education, I have planned a special exhibit. I'll show all of you exactly how a fight with Whyte Thunder would go, IF we were to face. You three!!!

Kennedy points to the crowd and cameras focus on three "fans" wearing the gold-and-white Whyte Thunder masks. Kennedy barks at them to enter the ring, and they slowly and cautiously do just that.

Chris Kennedy: Here we have three fans. They think Whyte Thunder is "cool." They think he's a "superhero." They think he's a "winner." And they think I am "scared" of him. All of those statements are false, and here's why.

A split second after, Kennedy shocks the entire arena with his "Bitter Sweet Chinphony" superkick" to one of the fans! The announcers love it, dogging Whyte Thunder, calling him "Golden." Everything under the sun.

Kennedy steps forward as one of the other "fans" (obviously plants) tries standing up to Kennedy. But the two-time World champ decks the fan with one swift punch and puts him out cold.

Chris Kennedy: It's that easy, boys and girls!

The third fan has been standing still the entire time, just watching Kennedy and waiting his turn to be "punished" for his fan-wrestler allegiance. Kennedy steps in front and begins trash talking.

Chris Kennedy: Should I...give another kick to the chin? Should I just punch this guy?

The crowd boos and Kennedy turns. The fan is standing like a scarecrow in front, and Kennedy mocks him by dancing around and finally shouting in his face, "YOU AREN'T ME, AND YOU'LL NEVER BE ME!" He rears back for a right hand and just as he's about to strike, the fan blocks Kennedy's punch!!! The crowd goes insane as this is obviously the real deal! Kennedy looks into his eyes and tries again, but Whyte Thunder ducks under to avoid. Kennedy slowly turns his head and looks back, and has just enough time to fling his body through the ropes and out of harm's way.

Clint Shephard: Kennedy doesn't look like the next big star right now!

Tim Coleman: He's an asset! He's smart! There's no reason for him to get into it with Golden! He's a future CWA World champion and he needs to stay healthy!

Kennedy retreats back up the aisle as the fans all heckle him. It's a much different reaction this time from the former World champion, who yells "Shut up" back at the crowd. Inside the ring, Whyte Thunder stands waiting for his shot at Kennedy, but Jimmy King grabs the microphone and the crowd boos the interruption to this special and near-perfect scene.

Jimmy King: Mr. Golden...the way I understand things...you aren't under contract with the FWA.

Whyte Thunder slowly turns his head and looks eye to eye with the FWA's new owner.

Jimmy King: I've been meaning to talk to you...now...like Chris Kennedy...I view you as one of the few positives in this company and I...also...want you in the CWA. Since you aren't under contract, you're fair game and I have in my pocket a contract for you to sign and IMMEDIATELY begin wrestling in the A-promotion, the CWA.

Jimmy King hands the contract to Whyte Thunder and he looks at it. Whyte Thunder looks down for about five seconds. But before King can hand him a pen, Whyte Thunder tears the contract in two pieces and shoves it back into the chest of Jimmy King. The crowd explodes with cheers for the move, and begins another "WHYTE THUNDER" chant.

Jimmy King: I was afraid your blind loyalty would affect your decision. Since you aren't under contract in the FWA or the CWA, I must ask secutiry to come out and have you removed from the building and arrested for tresspassing.

Jimmy King orders security to come down the rampway, and Chris Kennedy approves of the decision by clapping. Before anyone appears, though, the lights in the arena suddenly go out and everything is pitch black. Only the lights from camera phones illuminate like dots. After five seconds, the lights return and ONLY Jimmy King stands in the ring, with no Whyte Thunder and nothing left behind.

Commercial Break
    ----------------------------

Barbwire Match
    Wolf vs. Jason Gryphon

With the ropes replaced completely with barbwire, the two competitors stare at each other from across the ring as the bell sounds. Gryphon charges out of the corner but Wolf beats him to the punch with a devastating clothesline! Wolf stomps him repeatedly, then lands some heavy right hands to the face. He goes for an irish whip but Gryphon reverses it, yanking him into a short-arm clothesline. Gryphon checks his jaw then begins to stomp Wolf a few times. He goes for a jumping elbowdrop but Wolf rolls out of the way and Gryphon crashes onto the mat. He struggles back to his feet and Wolf connects with a big boot to the face that knocks him for a loop. Wolf goes downstairs with a shot to the body, then lifts Gryphon up and drops him chest first across the barbwire! The crowd gasps as Gryphon struggles to tear himself loose, the barbwire quickly shredding through his skin. He jerks free of the wire and staggers backwards, right into a backdrop from Wolf. He lands a couple hard shots to the back of the head, then lifts Gryphon up and delivers a running powerslam that gets him a 2-count. Wolf hits some clubbing blows across the back, then nails a brutal uppercut that floors him and he goes for the cover again. But Gryphon’s able to get the shoulder up at 2...

Coleman: Gryphon able to kickout at the last moment and Wolf almost brought this one to a quick end!

Taylor: This Wolf guy is one scary dude.

Wolf stomps Gryphon a few times then drags him towards the ropes, trying to force his face down onto the barbwire! Gryphon fights back, putting his hand on the barbwire to try and fight his way back to his feet. Wolf hits some more clubbing shots but Gryphon lands a back elbow that catches him by surprise! Gryphon follows up with a couple hard right hands then goes downstairs with a knee to the gut. Gryphon switches around behind him and lifts Wolf up for a backdrop, but he drops himonto the barbwire instead! Wolf thrashes around in agony as he falls to the canvas, the barbwire tearing at his tights and flesh underneath. Wolf's in a world of hurt as he pushes himself back up but Gryphon grabs him by the head and throws him back into the barbwire again! Wolf tries to free himself but Gryphon lands some hard shots to the face, keeping up the attack as he beats Wolf down to the mat. Gryphon puts his foot down across Wolfs throat, using his full weight to choke him against the barbwire! Gryphon stomps Wolf a few more times then drags him away from the ropes and goes for the cover, getting a 2-count only...

Coleman: Wolf’s bleeding all over the place. He's been thrown into that barbwire a couple times now and Gryphon's not wasting any time going for the kill!

Gryphon delivers a couple clubbing shots then lands a devastating powerbomb! Gryphon heads to the corner and kneels down, pulling out a pair of wire-cutters from his boot and he cuts away part of the bottom wire. Wolf slowly pushes himself to one knee and Gryphon comes up behind him, wrapping the wire around his throat! Wolf flails around as Gryphon chokes him with the barbwire but Wolf manages to twist into him and he counters his way out with a backdrop! Gryphons slow getting back to his feet but Wolf's up on the top rope and he hits a flying lariat that nearly beheads him. Wolf pushes himself back up and he's bleeding profusely as he lifts his thumb to his neck and slowly drags it across his throat. He is signaling for the Final Howl.

"Survival" by Eminem hits the PA system...

Jimmy King steps onto the stage...

Jimmy King: CUT THE MUSIC!

The music stops.

Jimmy King: HOLY SHIT! WOLF, GRYPHON... WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET HERE?!?!

The men in the ring look at one another then back at King.

Jimmy King: See, I had this spot blocked out. I didn't schedule this match. I thought I gave the two of you the night out. But here you are! And what a f*cking match, am I right folks?

The crowd actually cheers in agreement with Jimmy King. King doesn't let it go on too long...

Jimmy King: Yeah... Too bad it's all for nothing. I'm going to go ahead and throw this one out, well, 'cause I'm the BOSS! Toss it out, no contest!

Wolf and Gryphon shout toward Jimmy King from the ring, the ref looks confused.

Jimmy King: You two morons shut your pie-holes, I can't hear you if you don't have a mic, idiots... And you, Referee, what are you all confused about? Ring the bell, go have a sandwich, this ones over. NOW!

The bell rings. King gives a wave to the crowd then steps through the curtain... Wolf and Gryphon are left confused and angry in the ring.

Match Result: No Contest
    Commercial Break
    ----------------------------

Walking backstage angry and irritated after the ridiculous ending to his match, Jason Gryphon talks himself trying to calm down. He turns a corner down a hallway with a flickering fluorescent lighting. The light goes out and darkness surrounds him.

Jason Gryphon: Creatures? This isn't a funny prank.

A shadow moves through the darkness and Gryphon turns to follow it but loses it in the darkness. Before he can react a silent moving shadow creeps up behind him and cracks him in the head with a metal object, knocking him unconscious onto the floor. The silhouette moves through the darkness and the lights spring back to life. The shadow is now revealed to be someone hiding behind a pitch black cloak and hood with a sledgehammer in his/her hand. He/she kneels down over the unconscious Jason Gryphon and takes their hood off revealing it to be none other than the FWA champion and former leader of Jason's stable, Ryan Hall. The Inferno taps his unconscious body with his sledgehammer until Gryphon gains some sort of consciousness.

Ryan Hall: Are you awake, young apprentice? I told you a few weeks ago... The Seraphim was your first lesson in the ways of Ryan Hall. Do no trust anyone... It was a simple yet very effective lesson for you and now comes lesson number two.

He touches a crimson patch of blood on Jason's face.

Ryan Hall: Lesson two is always look to your back because there is almost someone looking to a knife in it. I will teach you to become the next fury of the FWA... One way or another. You keep clinging to your ideals and I will keep mentoring you in the ways of Ryan Hall. You keep your head up Mythology... And learn quickly.

He disappears into the depths of the building as Gryphon is left there holding his bleeding head and cursing Ryan Hall's name.

Whoever is pinned is fired
    PAJ & Mac Michaud vs. Shane McLean & Ryan Rondo

PAJ and Mac enter first to some big heat from the arena. They crowd boos them they are trying to hurt these two's feelings but they could care less as they climb into the ring. PAJ and Mac shake hands and nod to each other, they are one in this match, they are synched. Then Rondo and Shane come out to a nice pop from the crowd, the two men are energized as they come into the ring. The crowd wants so badly to see this tag team win. Ryan Rondo starts off against Mac Michaud, these two have been waiting to get trade blows all week. The two men go at it. This isn't a wrestling match as much as it is a brawl, the two skilled vets trade blow after blow, both hitting each other so hard that Rondo busts Mac's lip and Mac causes Rondo to bleed from the nose. Then Rondo grapples Mac for a quick snap suplex. Mac is to his feet quickly, more quickly than Rondo anticipated and Mac grabs Rondo for a knee to the gut followed by a snapmare. Mac goes off the ropes and connects with a modified big boot to the skull of Rondo who is laid out flat on his back. Mac then hits an elbow drop and then puts Rondo in a hard and quite viscous headlock. Rondo has enough energy to eventually power out of it.

Rondo manages to elbow Mac off him and tags in Shane, needing a break from the onslaught of the stronger Mac. Mac tags in PAJ to get a breather of his own. Now it's two fresh faces in the ring, of course PAJ is no face and hits a barely legal kick right on the inside of Shane's thighs. The ref tells PAJ to be careful but PAJ laughs it off and grabs Shane into an Irish whip and then connects with Shane with a running lariat. Shane is down but gets up only to be kicked in the gut and grabbed with a German suplex. PAJ makes a cover but Shane kicks out almost instantly. PAJ just wanted to test the waters, Shane gets up he delivers a few forearms to PAJ trying to stave PAJ off but the Englishman is having none of it and grabs Shane into a shoulder suplex. Shane yelps in pan as his back hits the mat. As Shane tries to stand PAJ kicks him in the spine, then starts stomping on Shane's leg several times. Shane is in trouble! PAJ takes Shane to task for the next few minutes totally dominating the champion and making a case for PAJ to be the one FWA pays attention to. PAJ lifts Shane up for a Samoan drop but Shane fights his way out of it and then pushes PAJ into the turnbuckle. Shane tags in Ryan Rondo and the crowd goes crazy as Rondo barrels out of the turnbuckle and starts attacking PAJ with swift kicks and punches. The Englishman is having a hard time countering the rested body of Rondo and eventually with a sneaky thumb to the eye escapes Rondo and tags in Mac.

Mac and Rondo lock up, but Rondo is ready this time and pushes Mac onto the ropes as Mac comes off the ropes Rondo is there with a Busaiki knee kick. Mac lands hard onto the mat but gets up and attempts a clothesline but Rondo ducks it then grabs Mac and hits him with the fireman's carry into a frankensteiner! The crowd pops big for that, Rondo takes a moment to get the crowd amped. Rondo goes to grab Mac but Mac kicks Rondo off him. Mac rushes to tag in PAJ but PAJ pulls back his hands, the crowd is shocked. PAJ grins then gives Mac the "you and your mother" symbol. PAJ walks away and up the entrance ramp. He stands at the entrance ramp to watch the rest of the match.

Mac is in shock, Rondo tries to seize the opportunity with a running crossbody but Mac counters it into a power slam! Rondo is shocked, Mac is determined now, Rondo gets up holding his lower back, Mac grabs Rondo underneath the shoulders and hits a corkscrew suplex. Mac covers 1...2 Rondo kicks out. Mac grabs Rondo and forces him to his feet he Irish whips Rondo into the turnbuckle and then connects Rondo with a big clothesline. Rondo is dazed as Mac hits Rondo with chop after chop. Rondo's chest has turned beet red. Mac grabs Rondo by the neck and hair and yanks him into the center of the ring, Mac kicks Rondo in the gut and lifts him up for a big move... BUT PAJ LANDS A RUNNING BICYCLE KICK TO THE FACE OF HIS FRIEND, STABLEMATE AND TAG TEAM PARTNER!!!

Rondo falls and lands on his feet, and Mac bounces off the ropes and spins around to face Rondo, but the former tag champion is ready and hits a mean RKO! Mac's head bounces off the ring mat! Rondo hooks the leg 1...2...3! Rondo has done it! PAJ watches laughing and clapping his hands, and the crowd seems to cheer and embrace PAJ as a new fan favorite!!!

Winner: Ryan Rondo and Shane McLean via pinfall

Mac lays on the mat in shock as he crowd starts singing "Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, HEY! HEY! HEY! Goodbye!" Mac is trying to get to his feet but the energy has been drained from him. Shane McLean stands in the corner and removes his knee pad, taunting Mac. Bobby Thunder and Shawn Docherty rush down and warn Shane not to hit his move as he will hurt himself, and after the attack PAJ put on his knee and leg it's really not a good idea. Shane motions for them to bug off!

Bobby Thunder: Don't do it shane! It ain't worth it!

Shane McLean: Oh but it is brotha!

Shane readies himself the crowd cheers him on. Mac doesn't realize what's about to happen, he's just trying to stand up. Shane lets out a scream and charges and connects with his brutal ConcuShane! Mac is laid out flat. The crowd cheers, but Shane obviously has done some damage to his knee. Bobby and Shawn grab Shane and help carry him out. He and Rondo exit past PAJ who still stands ominously at the top of the entrance ramp.

"Survival" by Eminem hits the PA system and Jimmy King walks out and stops next to PAJ.

Jimmy King: Mac Michaud, YOU ARE...NOT FIRED! See how I did that? I have pity. I'm not a Vince McMahon. I'm not a Matthew Robinson. Mac Michaud, if you can hear me, you were the sacrificla lamb. While you aren't fired, I am officially abolishing the Syndicate! Why? Because I said that I am scouting for the talent and there are only THREE men that are good enough for CWA! And one of them was a member of the now-dead Syndicate and is standing in THAT ring.

"Hail To The King" hits and a spotlight shines down on "The Last Englishman" PAJ. Shane McLean, Ryan Rondo and Bobby Thunder all look at the former two-time North American champion as he stands tall in the ring and snickers as his former stablemate and ally, Mac Michaud, rolls out of the ring and it tended to by medical personnel.

Tim Coleman: Wasn't PAJ in the Syndicate WITH Mac Michaud? Weren't they friends?

The fans boo without thinking about it. PAJ
    stands in the ring with a giant smirk on his face. 'PAJ fears Wolf' signs are very common in the crowd. PAJ walks up the narrow aisle at the Hammerstein Ballroom and to the top of the rampway, where he stands side by side with FWA owner Jimmy King. PAJ looks at all the signs about him and he simply carries on walking. PAJ walks to the edge of the stage and taunts the crowd by playing his fist on his heart and staring upwards and to the right who respond with boos. PAJ jumps down and grabs the microphone. The music fades and the boos continue. PAJ smirks and waits for the boos to settle down.

PAJ: I got a lot of questions about why I did what I did to Adrian Wolf? I made that abundantly clear last week. I HATE ADRIAN WOLF. I disliked Sean Moore, I disliked Clay Reitmeier but I hate Adrian Wolf. I have always hated him. This is what I think of Adrian Wolf.

PAJ spits on the floor in front of the thousands of FWA crazies in disgust. The fans are incredulous.

PAJ: Wolf has this 'scary' demeanour and with that you may be wondering why I would dare show my face considering how Wolf is out to get me. Considering how Adrian Wolf has some belief that he still matters in FWA he has squandered EVERY chance he has had come his way. He doesn't scare me. Many men in this company feared Adrian Wolf but I am more than a man therefore I don't fear Adrian Wolf. I spared him by running away last week he can't match what I am. He can't be apart of FWA 'new future' and that is what I have come out to talk about.

The fans boo loudly as the camera again picks out the sign saying 'PAJ fears Wolf'. PAJ is in the ring smirking embracing the heat from the crowd.

PAJ: What do I mean by new future? As most of you will not remember, due to your peanut brains, last week in what was thought to be FWA's final show, A knight in shining armour swept in at the last minute and rescued the damsel in distress that FWA had become. That Knight? Jimmy King. He bought this company to be a development territory for Clique Wrestling Alliance.

The fans boo but for a change not at PAJ, but at the fact that FWA may become a development territory for CWA.

PAJ: Jimmy King is the visionary this company needed. I blindly followed Chris Kennedy in the hope of one day not only being Chris Kennedy but being better than Chris Kennedy. That bar has been raised. Chris Kennedy was the biggest bullshitter in the history of the company. He was never going to take down FWA with The Syndicate. Most of the time he was either to scared or drunk off his ass. Is that what Kerry would have wanted, Chris? I no longer worship false Idols. I am a man of convictions. I will deliver on ANY promise I make and so is our new owner that is why Jimmy King is the best thing to ever happen to FWA.

The fans boo louder than they had been throughout the rest of the promo. PAJ stands and applauds in the ring to appreciate Jimmy King.

PAJ: I welcome him with open arms. He has put FWA in its place. This company does not deserve to have the success it has had. This company used to laugh at me. It used to make jokes about me. I was a quitter. Nothing more than an LOW "company man" that like so many others would never make it in the all mighty, all powerful FWA. I will be FWA Undisputed Champion in 2014. I will lead our new future, our new vision. Jimmy King has boldly gone where no man has gone before and put a company on it's knee by putting his name on a contract. It supersedes the PAJ's North America era of FWA and now I want you to come in real close for this next part because it will blow your mind.

PAJ beckons the camera man closer to him. PAJ smirks. The camera moves in close and PAJ looks down the lens.

PAJ: I wanted to pledge allegiance to memory of PAJ's North America but I was screwed over by Mac Michaud so instead I will pledge allegiance to Jimmy King's FWA. Hail To The King.

PAJ drops the mic to the stage and stands just inches next to Jimmy King with his fist on his chest looking up into the rafters with a satisfied smile on his face. The fans boo and the loyal FWA fans start throwing cups at the duo, who is unfazed by the hate.
    Commercial Break
    ----------------------------------

We return from commercial break to see Shane McLean sitting in the locker room he is holding his knee in pain.

Shane McLean: It hurts, but it was worth it...I think.

Suddenly someone hands Shane a bag of ice for his knee. Shane looks up and the camera reveals Thomas Princeton! The crowd pops for the well dressed man.

Thomas Princeton: Hello Mr. McLean, figured you could you use this.

Shane takes the bag of ice.

Shane McLean: Thank you. What brings you here? Did your stocks take a dip or did you find your wife in bed with the broker?

Thomas Princeton: I'm going to ignore that statement. I just figured it was time to make my return, seeing as everything is going to hell.

Shane McLean: Is it true you tried to buy out the FWA?

Thomas Princeton: Nah, I wish I did though. This King fellow seems to be dangerously charismatic to some. And you may have taken out Mac but that just means you're going to end up in someone else's crosshairs.

Shane: Don't be so dramatic, I can handle myself.
    Thomas Princeton: It wouldn't take much for someone to get at your title.

Shane McLean: What exactly are you getting at?

Thomas Princeton: That in times like these it's good to have a friend around, and I'd like to think I can be that person.

Shane McLean: What's in it for you?

Thomas Princeton: Why does there need to be something in it for me?

Shane McLean: You're the man who--

Thomas Princeton: At one point helped you stay tag team champion.

Shane McLean: You tainted a title run, my title run!

Thomas Princeton: Oh don't be so dramatic. That was so long ago, I'm a new man. Come on trust me, we're better together.

Tom extends his hand, Shane hesitates but then shakes Tom's hands.

Thomas Princeton: Alright then, well I'm going to run and get you some Tylenol, extra strength so go easy on the drinks tonight if you catch my drift.

Main event:
    "The Caramel Goddess" Gabrielle Montgomery & "The Inferno" Ryan Hall vs. Vodka & Venom

The match begins with Ryan Hall and Ashley O'Ryan starting for their respective tag teams. Ryan and Ashley lock arms and Ashley is quickly overpowered by the larger and stronger FWA champion who powers him into the turnbuckle. He drops a level and strikes his mid section with a shoulder thrust... then another... AND another! Ashley respond by ducking out of the way of the final one but Ryan catches himself before hitting the turnbuckle. Hall flips around but Ashley jumps on top of him pinning him on the turnbuckle and begins to land right hands. The crowd attempts to start counting with him but as soon as they start counting Ryan grabs a hold of Ashley and slams him down onto the mat and passes into side control. He quickly turns into a Mixed Martial Arts style fight that he excels in and ground and pounds Ashley while controlling him from top position. Ashley manages to throw him off of him and catches Hall with an enzuigiri as he charges forward. Hall hits the canvas and Ashley hits him with a dragon whip as Ryan Hall makes it to his feet. Ashley takes the momentum now as he continues to pepper Ryan with right and left hands, he rebounds off of the turnbuckle and Ryan catches him and deliver an over the head belly to belly suplex. Hall looks at Gabby and thinks about tagging her but decides against it. He grounds Ashley again by applying a reverse headlock and torques his neck trying to wear him down. Ashley is in visible pain but fights through the hold and eventually makes it back to his knees. He elbows Hall in the midsection... and again... and again... He makes it to his feet and delivers a back suplex putting Ryan on the canvas again. Ashley lunges to tag Stu St Clair into the match and Ryan Hall does likewise to Gabrielle.

Coleman: This is what FWA calls a main event?

Taylor: Let's see what the next set of competitors can do.

Gabrielle and Stu charge each other but as Stu throws a right hand Gabrielle ducks under and slides beneath him. Smooth move and as he turns around she delivers a dropkick to the knee taking him off guard and putting him on the mat. As he makes it back to his feet quickly she catches him with an arm drag and then a neck scissors that throws him into the ropes. Stu catches himself and as Gabrielle charges he delivers a brutal clothesline finally putting her on the mat. Stu grabs Gabrielle's head and lands a neck crank suplex. He stands over and yells something sadistic and inaudible before he starts kicking her over and over again. It's quite clear his feelings towards her haven't changed. There is a look of concern on Ashley's face and you can see the torn sides brewing within him. Stu continues his assault on Gabrielle with his vintage brutal style taking out all his aggression on Gabrielle. He lifts her up and goes for an atomic drop but she lands on her feet and hits a jumping heel kick as he turns around. She continues to strike him accurately until he stumbles into the corner where Ryan Hall resides and Ryan grabs him from behind. Gabrielle takes the opportunity to get a running start and strikes him with a running flying knee. Ryan tags himself in and begins to explode on Stu St. Clair with right hands and quickly Irish whips him into the ropes and catches him on the rebound with a sidewalk slam. He goes for the pinfall!

Kick out!

Coleman: Close call there by Stu St. Clair.

Taylor: This FWA champion of theirs is not bad at all!

Stu kicks out with assertiveness and Ryan Hall quickly applies a kneebar to the same knee Gabrielle dropkicked earlier. He torques it hard and you can see the pain in the Snake's face but the veteran keeps his composure and turns over then slips his leg out of the hold. He lunges for the tag but Ryan Hall grabs him from behind and hits him with a German suplex... He keeps his arms locked and hits another! He goes for a third but Ashley interferes and breaks them up. The referee intervenes and sends Ashley back out of the ring and Stu uses this opportunity to land strikes of his own against Hall. They begin to exchange blows back and forth and Stu hits him with an upper cut that makes Hall stumble back and then uses an arm drag that he turns into a scissored armbar! Stu has the hold applied tightly but Ryan Hall keeps calm and cool headed while in the hold. The BJJ black belt, Ryan Hall, reverses the hold and applies his own armbar! Stu is in trouble now! Stu struggles and grabs the bottom rope causing the ref to break the hold. Ryan refuses to let it go and keeps it all the way to the four count. He breaks the hold reluctantly and begins to stomp on the down Stu St. Clair. Stu catches one of his stomps and slams Hall onto the canvas! Ryan Hall and Stu both take a minute to regain themselves and make it to the their feet. Ryan throws a right hand which Stu ducks and Stu hits him with a gut buster followed by a back body drop! Stu pins Hall!

Hall kicks out and rolls a few feet away!!

Coleman: Nice survival instincts being displayed by Ryan Hall.

Taylor: Stu trying to show he's not going to get shown up by this Inferno character.

Stu walks over and attempts to lift him up but Hall elbows him in the face and trips him onto the canvas! They both take a second to crawl to their corners and Ryan Hall tags Gabrielle while Stu St. Clair tags Ashley O'Ryan!

Taylor: HERE WE GO... LOVEBIRDS GOING AT IT.

Coleman: This should be interesting to see how they react in this situation.

They both jump in the ring and the reluctant lovers circle each other for a moment not quite sure how to handle this situation. They lock up and Gabrielle nods and Ashley nods back acknowledging that the match comes first. Gabrielle quickly arm drags Ashley to the mat and rolls with Ashley into a Boston crab! She torques the submission but not as hard as she should and thus Ashley breaks out of the hold. They exchange soft blows and Ashley now sweeps her to the mat and applies a headlock. This angers Stu who doesn't feel the Ashley is giving everything he has but Ryan Hall is sitting in his corner smiling devilishly at the current situation. They continue to exchange moves back and forth with neither of them gaining an edge and Stu becomes increasingly annoyed. They lock up and Gabrielle manages to get Ashley O'Ryan into the corner of Ryan Hall but Ryan Hall doesn't tag her out. She looks at him annoyed but out of nowhere Stu grabs him and hits the DDT!!! She rolls to the corner of the ring and Ashley looks at Stu mouthing "WTF" Stu and him get into a little tiff over this and neither of them see Ryan Hall tag himself in.

Suddenly, "Hail To The King" hits the PA system and both St Clair and O'Ryan look to the stage in confusion. Jimmy King walks onto the stage and during the commotion Ryan Hall lowblows Stu St. Clair from behind. Ashley O'Ryan realizes what is happening but it's too late as he turns around Ryan Hall hits the Inferno Cutter!! He makes the pinfall!

2!

3!!!

Taylor: Ryan Hall uses King's entrance to his advantage and makes the pinfall!

Coleman: He's a crafty one for sure.

Winner: Gabrielle and Ryan Hall

Gabrielle makes it back to her feet with the help of Ryan Hall as they both look defensively towards their new boss at the top of the ramp. Both of them wondering what is going on.

Jimmy King: Congratulations, FWA champion Ryan Hall and his number one contender, Gabrielle. That was a hell of a match for "FWA standards". Both of you really showed your worth... One of you more than the other however.

They look at each other in confusion.

Jimmy King: One of you... Is FWA material... while the other... Well...

Out of nowhere Ryan Hall hits Gabrielle with the Inferno Cutter!!! The crowd erupts into a chorus of boos as he jumps back to his feet and smiles sadistically. Stu and Ashley are making it back to their feet but one of the new CWA ringside crew members slides a sledgehammer into the ring. Ryan Hall grabs the sledgehammer and nails Stu St. Clair with it!! He smiles devilishly as he next hits Ashley O'Ryan!! He requests a microphone from one of the CWA ring screw but before he grabs it he nails a stirring Gabrielle with the sledgehammer as hell! The crowd is in a frenzy as they can only imagine what is to come next. Ryan grabs the mic.

Ryan Hall: While the other... IS ABOVE THE FWA!!

The fans begin to boo as King enters the ring and shakes Ryan's hand while handing him his FWA Undisputed championship. The crowd begins to turn volatile as they throw trash in the ring... It only takes moment for the ring to be littered with trash as their FWA champion has betrayed them.

Ryan Hall: You see... For one year now I have risen through the ranks of the FWA... taking out legend by legend... former champion by former champion. I have proved my adaptability and my worth as the reigning legend of this company. However, I have gone as far as I can in the FWA. I am a FOUR time FWA champion and there is no one left in this company that is worthy of challenging for this championship.

Gabrielle and Wolf chants begin to start, scattered through out the arena as well as some Whyte Thunder signs being waved furiously.

Ryan Hall: The FWA has nothing left to offer me as the FWA champion. It was NEVER the company I coveted but the FWA championship and now that I have it... I see only on true path ahead of me. The FWA championship has gotten all the exposure and glamour it could possibility get considering how the FWA has been run there past few years. It's because of this... That I am siding with Mr. King here and the CWA and I will make this title TRULY worthy of the title 'Undisputed' championship. There is nothing more the FWA on it's own can do for this title to make it the most prestigious and greatest championship in the world. There is nothing the likes of Gabrielle, Stu St. Clair, Ashley O'Ryan, Adrian Wolf or whatever the f*ck Devin Golden calls himself nowadays can do to increase the value of this title by winning it again. After I have reclaimed it all the can do is diminish it's value and I won't let that happen. You guys can rot in this wasteland for all I care.

"Bullshit" chants fill the arena.

Ryan Hall: I am made my entire career on being a chameleon who can change his colors at a split seconds time and there is no honor in staying on the losing side and make no mistake, FWA IS THE LOSING SIDE! This company is nothing but a desolate wasteland where as I belong in a promised land on prosperity and opportunity. You fans, you people in the back, and my three friends laying face down on this canvas... You have NOTHING to offer me anymore. You will burn... You all will burn... The FWA WILL BURN... For the sake of the Unholy King that is Ryan Hall and the King of the kingdom that has now swallowed the FWA. Ladies... Gentleman.... Hail To The King!

He drops the microphone as "Hail To The King" plays once again on the PA system. The crowd is borderline rioting as they boo and throw trash at Ryan Hall and Jimmy King as they walk into the back... side by side leaving a trail of mayhem behind them.
    Last edited by The Golden One; 11-26-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: FWA Fight Night results 11/22/2013

Great show. The move has helped a whole shit load to be honest. Great work everyone!!!!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Good job everyone, loving this CWA angle.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Please use CWAs announcers and interviewers during this storyline to sell Jimmy Kings influence and be respectfull

http://wrestlingclique.com/talent/15...nce-staff.html
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I'm sure you all know that I was not able to RP this week for my match with Wolf. I was looking forward to the challenge but my Grandmother passed away and I needed to focus on that this week. I will be back in action this week!

Boobage Expert

Status

Greta show! That segment with Wolf/King was epic as was PAJ and Hall joining with King. This is going to be awesome!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Great job on results guys!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Another stellar show. I wonder if Jimmy will show up in CWA soon - he always leaves it in the capable and sleazy hands of Isaac Richman. I was nearly expecting a CWA wrestler to be disguised as a ring-crew member in the aftermath of the main event.

PAJ fucking rocks.

On Vacation

Status

I love that Mac got fired (well was going to be), that was a brilliant turn by PAJ lol! Great show! I'm so glad that the boring Syndicate is gone now, it took a hostile takeover to get rid of that snooze-fest stable geez.
    Last edited by Roman Reigns Fan; 11-26-2013 at 10:08 PM.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

The last two weeks have been the beginning of the "Everyone realizes that PAJ is the real deal" era.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfs Rain View Post
    Please use CWAs announcers and interviewers during this storyline to sell Jimmy Kings influence and be respectfull

http://wrestlingclique.com/talent/15...nce-staff.html
    I'll try to remember

[I WIN]

Boobage Expert

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    The last two weeks have been the beginning of the "Everyone realizes that PAJ is the real deal" era.
    PAJ has been that quiet guy whose been a background player for so long and is now getting his moment. It's well deserved. "He's the one who knocks."

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

This was a great show guys, really diggging everything going on.

I did enjoy the stuff with King, and guys like PAJ and Hall aligning with him that was good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Marik
    Another stellar show. I wonder if Jimmy will show up in CWA soon - he always leaves it in the capable and sleazy hands of Isaac Richman.
    Jimmy trusts Isaac with CWA, and he knows that Isaac only does what is best for the company. Isaac may be sleazy, but he's a smart business man.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy King View Post
    This was a great show guys, really diggging everything going on.

I did enjoy the stuff with King, and guys like PAJ and Hall aligning with him that was good stuff.

Jimmy trusts Isaac with CWA, and he knows that Isaac only does what is best for the company. Isaac may be sleazy, but he's a smart business man.
    Without any reprisals please:

So.... Isaac's the Paul Heyman of the CWA

[I WIN]

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Golden One View Post
    I knew that for a long time

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Huge show, CWA peeps are meanies.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

I really dig this feud with PAJ
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Underdog

Status
      Country                    England

Thanks everyone, I would thank people individually but it seems excessive, just want to continue to impressing. This is far beyond what I thought I was achieve when I came back. Im excited about aligning with our new glorious leader, Jimmy King, and feuding with someone like Wolf will only make me, and FWA, better.

Was a great show too, great work everyone who contributed.

Thread Information