Thread: LEO KRUGER IS NO MORE

Admin in Lockdown

Status
      Country                    England

LEO KRUGER IS NO MORE

Meet Adam Rose:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

Looks like he got repackaged this week, fantastic, that's the end of that retarded gimmick with all it's woeful promos and dull as fuck matches. Hopefully this is the beginning of the end and they'll release him in 2014. Nash, it's safe to watch wrestling again.

Ta-Ta you boring shit.
    ​​​
    ​​​ ​​​​​​

Ed's Favourite Threads

Ed Reviews Everything l Ed's Kings Road Journey

Ed's Top Matches of the Year Lists

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Re: LEO KRUGER IS NO MORE

I half expect this to still be a part of Leo Kruger, some sort of alternate personality that continuously switches on and off during matches and promos. Half the time he's dull Leo Kruger, the other half he's the excitable Adam Rose. Jekyll & Hyde sort of thing, if you will.

Though if this is just him ditching the Kruger Crazy Hunter Guy thing once and for all I'm not complaining.

Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

His headhunter gimmick was fine. It's just a shame that he's really shitty and it makes me not care for the gimmick. Now he looks super generic. His WWE career is losing traction (HOORAY).
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Someone should inform WWE.Com, they still have him listed as Leo and his Twitter handle is still Leo

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I'm with Nicky on this, there was nothing wrong with the gimmick, it was the guy playing it that was the problem. I'm all for freshening him up, but if this change doesn't work they need to dump him - this will be his second gimmick change that I'm aware of, and from the looks of it it's not just a gimmick change this time but a complete overhaul of the character with a new name to boot. Eventually you've just got to say enough is enough and have done with it.

Sweet Meat

Status

RELEASE THE SHITBAG

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

SIX F'N STARS

Status

What a shame, and screw you guys. Kruger was getting better and better with the character. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully he's into this other thing, because I genuinely like watching this guy. The worked shoot "presentation skills" promo he did on creative was fantastic, miles ahead of most NXT promo work - and I'll say, on par with or better than any promo by your favorite guy in NXT right now. He's definitely worth keeping as a really solid worker that's got too much potential on the mic, but if they aren't letting him use it...
    [save]

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    What a shame, and screw you guys. Kruger was getting better and better with the character. I really enjoyed it. Hopefully he's into this other thing, because I genuinely like watching this guy. The worked shoot "presentation skills" promo he did on creative was fantastic, miles ahead of most NXT promo work - and I'll say, on par with or better than any promo by your favorite guy in NXT right now. He's definitely worth keeping as a really solid worker that's got too much potential on the mic, but if they aren't letting him use it...
    His presentation skill promo wasn't bad, but it's not just about being a solid talker. He was always a decent talker. He's improved on hardly anything else though. He's still robotic as fuck, has awful expressions, doesn't sell for shit and when he does, he over does it to a laughable extent. The only watchable matches he's had are guys that are not only of better ring ability, but better everything else.

"Really solid worker" is a really funny classification for Kruger/Rose/whateverthefuck
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Underdog

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Daky Talent View Post
    His presentation skill promo wasn't bad, but it's not just about being a solid talker. He was always a decent talker. He's improved on hardly anything else though. He's still robotic as fuck, has awful expressions, doesn't sell for shit and when he does, he over does it to a laughable extent. The only watchable matches he's had are guys that are not only of better ring ability, but better everything else.

"Really solid worker" is a really funny classification for Kruger/Rose/whateverthefuck
    You just described the NXT champion in a nutshell there, so there's still hope for him.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Savio Vegan View Post
    You just described the NXT champion in a nutshell there, so there's still hope for him.
    Bo's a decent ring worker though. He's never going to carry anyone anytime soon, but he's looking more and more effective as he goes on. He's improved greatly since turning heel. Doesn't hardly fit my earlier description.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Underdog

Status

Bo's a decent ring worker though. He's never going to carry anyone anytime soon, but he's looking more and more effective as he goes on. He's improved greatly since turning heel. Doesn't hardly fit my earlier description.
    The only facial expression Bo has is that annoying toothy grin, a lot of his moves look awful (powerslam, spear) and the only reason he's been doing good things as of late is because he's working with guys who are way superior than him. Fits the description pretty well to me.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Savio Vegan View Post
    The only facial expression Bo has is that annoying toothy grin, a lot of his moves look awful (powerslam, spear) and the only reason he's been doing good things as of late is because he's working with guys who are way superior than him. Fits the description pretty well to me.
    And that facial expression works for Bo and the presence for his character. He's also shown great frustration and agony during matches. And like I said earlier, he's never going to be a reliable carrier, but he's still gets a bit underrated in the ring, especially lately. He held his own and did his stuff well in his match with Zayn.

Besides, saying that one person in particular has an awful spear is an unfair classification. Who doesn't do the spear poorly? That's a move that seems dumb and is SUPER reliable on the victim to sell it well.
    -------
    Spoiler:

HOSS MOD

Status

Besides, saying that one person in particular has an awful spear is an unfair classification. Who doesn't do the spear poorly?

Roman Reigns says "Sup?"

But getting back to your other point, Bo Dallas is not a workrate wonder. But goddamn is he good at being a delusional douchebag heel. Kruger never really embraced his character quite like Bo has his, and thus Kruger's in-ring work became even more glaringly offensive. At least with Bo, it makes sense that he's not as good a wrestler as half the people he fights since being as delusional as he is fits.
    Something Witty!

Cyrus Truth
    4x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    1x FWA North American Champion
    2x CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    1x PnH International Champion

Konchu Hao
    1x FWA X Division Champion
    Ground Zero Winner (Season 2)

VINTAGE POSTER!

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I like how a Best Of starts off with a really terrible Spear. Glad that was just a one-off.

Quote Originally Posted by Diksting
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Malcolm Ecstasy View Post
    I like how a Best Of starts off with a really terrible Spear. Glad that was just a one-off.
    I thought you were exaggerating. Nope.
    [save]

3MB For Life

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

hahahahaha. i hated his stupid gimmick from the beginning anyway,i seriously hope he gets released as i see wwe doing nothing with him anyway.

Thread Information