Thread: FWA & BRAVOTV Part Ways! Future of Femme Fatale - Inside

On Vacation

Status

FWA & BRAVOTV Part Ways! Future of Femme Fatale - Inside

Breaking news here on FWA.COM, as if things couldn't get worse for the company after the earth shattering revelation of the PWS Network experiencing "corporate difficulties" their ventures outside of the network and the wrestling business have felt the blow!

Gushing the news is an anonymous insider to the situation, who claims that while more episodes of "Femme Fatale" (a ratings hit on BRAVOTV) were in production, BRAVO demanded an immediate halt on all work on Femme Fatale. Apparently a few weeks before the PWS Network had folded, BRAVO had not received any of the budget that the PWS Network was contractually obligated to provide for continued work on the series.

The heads of BRAVO felt that something was amiss as usually the PWS Network was known to conduct business well, but due to the financial strain at the time on all markets BRAVO could not take the risk and thus cancelled Femme Fatale.

However the footage of episodes are still archived, except according to an agreement signed by BRAVO they own and have the rights to the stock material and the episodes that would have aired, along with the PWS Network (not FWA). FWA (after the PWS scandal) used their remaining funds to strike a deal with BRAVO and NetFLIX to get the pilot episode online for interested persons to watch. According to NetFLIX - Femme Fatale is one of the highest rated episodes on the media streaming website. It's believed that the negative publicity that the FWA has been receiving since the PWS Network fell apart is what is making people so interested in their product.

It remains to be seen what will happen with the episodes filmed and produced by BRAVO. There seems to be an agreement struck by BRAVO and FWA (directly) right now, instead of BRAVO and PWS Network.

Source: FWA.COM

Well in reality, I was working on the next episode but then PWS died and I kind of needed those historical threads to weave together the episode so I got kind of stuck. I'm willing to continue, I just need to get some material to work with (I was going to just make up stories, but having some background will help). I know someone told me about Gabrielle/Chris Kennedy/Dinorah love triangle, but I was looking for more intimate details in the old threads.

So basically what I'm asking the FWA people whose characters are involved:

1) Do you want more Femme Fatale written?

2) Can you all provide some background on the characters and who they have past affiliations with on Femme Fatale?

3) Do you mind if I just get creative and write my own stories from here (thus making it step away from the canon established as this is set about one and a half years ago). Of course I won't do anything crazy and change up characters, but I'll just introduce other events that will continue the story.

Thank you guys!

Cheese!

Status

Re: FWA & BRAVOTV Part Ways! Future of Femme Fatale - Inside

I'm all for seeing more episodes, any background you want to know about Gabs I can tell you. I've got no problems with you getting creative with things either.

Thanks to Jabberwocky for the amazing Gabrielle gif

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I'm lost. When did this happen?

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I want more episodes!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

I only remember one episode. Were then more? (sorry if there were I just missed them.)

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

When will we find out how he met the mother?

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

at the Sunrise-Sunset BIB After party when he shit in an urinal.

The Franchise

Status
      Country                    United States

It's a cool, really fun concept... It's a show about FWA women that doesn't come off as flaky and "reality" like Total Divas... Plus it actually has people I'd rather read about than people on their show.

Boobage Expert

Status

More episodes for sure, and I'd be willing to give any background info desired.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Thread Information