Thread: FWA Star Of The Week #1

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

FWA Star Of The Week #1

Well just like that the FWA has a new home and with that I have a new article to write.

FWA Star Of The Week #1

I’m sure everyone remembers my much loved but at times controversial Star Of The Month articles, well now with the FWA having left PWS and apparently being bought out by one Jimmy King to be a developmental territory (can someone say ‘overqualified developmental?) I figured now was as good as time as any to get FWA.com as active as ever and start earning my salary again!

The new era of the FWA has started with a bang , it could have infact been the last FWA show ever following the surprise shutdown of the PWS Network but this company showed no signs of limping to the finish line. But on a night where Ryan Hall celebrated becoming FWA Champion be beating the North American Champion, Gabrielle and Stu had their first one on one match in their 7 years in the FWA, Lucian Ace had to relinquish his Golden Opportunity and Ryan Rondo became the new TV Champion it was the FWA’s new owner that stole the limelight.

CWA and FWA CEO Jimmy King

CWA’s longtime CEO shocked the wrestling world when he bought the FWA on the verge of its demise. His intentions though don’t seem to be noble though as he stood before the entire FWA roster and told them they’d be a development federation for the CWA. While I can’t agree with our new Overlord…I mean bosses plans, but I can tell him that as a much respected journalist for the FWA I can certainly help spread his message. Just how strong that message turns out to be remains to be seen but for now the future of the FWA looks very different thanks to Jimmy King.

-Richie Carter

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: FWA Star Of The Week #1

Controversial. I guess if you had to pick a stand out moment, that would be it. Every FWA superstar is robbed of their moment of the week.

The Franchise

Status
      Country                    United States

Richie's trying to suck up?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Lynch Jimmy King, no wait - HE WILL RULE YOU!!!

Nevermind! :P

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Richie Carter is a sell out.

Thread Information