Thread: Fight Night 11/22/13 promo thread

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Fight Night 11/22/13 promo thread

Promos will be due Friday, Nov. 22 at midnight Pacific time, which is Saturday, Nov. 23 at 3 a.m. Eastern time and 8 a.m. in British time zone.

No extensions.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Fight Night 11/22/13 promo thread

Drew, “The man calls himself a wrestling “God” yet all I see out of you Quinn is nothing more than a false prophet.”

As Stevenson spoke, his voice echoed throughout the large Church. The stained glass was beautifully crafted; it showed a picture of Jesus Chris lying there in the manger being a newborn. Sitting in one of the wooden pews that was also beautifully crafted; he was wearing a very expensive silk shirt, black dress slacks and had his Oakley sunglasses clipped up onto the collar of his t-shirt.

Drew,
    “You stand there and you tell everybody that you are this wrestling God, that you are the greatest thing in the business since sliced bread but in all actuality Quinn? You are simply the Wolf, no pun intended who is dressed in Sheep’s clothing. Now in case you can’t wrap your head around that, or in case you’re just stupid ever since Wolf beat you retarded – I am flat out telling you that you’re not as great as you think you are. You are no Drew Stevenson and you never will be because *I* am the greatest, most underutilized talent in this company and that is according to THE manager of champions and by far the most beautiful woman in FWA history, Mackenzie Roberts!”

Smiling, he flashes that million dollar smile.

Drew,
    “But you see Quinn, the beautiful part about all of this is that the times are changing around here and you are looking at THE man who is the frontrunner for the FWA’s success. Yeah, I know that many of you – including you Quinn will say that we are being led by Ryan Hall but look where that has gotten us – the company is floating around in limbo, Mr. King is looking to downgrade us and it all happened when Hall became the champion.”

Taking a moment to pause, he shrugs his shoulders.

Drew,
    “I’m sure I’ll get a lot of flak for saying that but it’s the honest to God truth and reflects on the facts that I spoke of that Kennedy tried shooting down. The Main Event scene is just rolling around in the same turds, hoping to succeed and quite frankly – it’s flopping, hence the downgrade and PWS closing its doors but don’t fret everybody because yours truly is going to beat the likes of Christian Quinn and then RIP that X Championship right out of Gryphon’s hands and change the very landscape of this company.”

Drew smiles,
    “Now can YOU say the same thing Quinn? Can you stand there and tell all of us that you will change the landscape of this company? Of course you can’t because your name isn’t Drew Stevenson, you are not the greatest PURE wrestler in the FWA like I am and you never will be as long as I am alive and still kicking in this company, do you get that or do you REALLY think that you ACTUALLY stand a chance in beating me? Because if you do, you’re going to find out that you’re flat out wrong and you’ll find it out the way that I prefer for you to, by me beating you in front of the world and once again proving that *I* am TRULY the greatest pure wrestler that has ever laced up a pair of boots in this company.”

Pausing, he clasps his hands together and rests them on the pew which is right in front of him. Simply staring into the lens of the camera, he allows a rather arrogant smirk to stretch along his handsomely chiseled face.

Drew continues to speak,
    “Yeah, I said greatest PURE wrestler because I don’t want to associated with your Kennedy’s, your Hall’s, your Wolf’s, your Gryphon’s, Mac’s or your Quinn’s because all of them are either entertainers or brawlers, not pure in our craft like I am and that is just ONE of the reasons why Christian Quinn will find himself on the losing end of our encounter on this week’s Fight Night. Oh yeah, when you step into MY ring Quinn? I am going to methodically tear you apart, I’m talking limb from limb. I am going to treat you as if I was back in middle school dissecting you and dissecting you is EXACTLY what is going to happen to you Quinn because I am the ring general and you are the puny little pawn in MY game of Chess and the best part about all of this is that you don’t even see it coming because while dressed up as the Wolf, you are blinded to the reality that *I* am flat out better than you but don’t worry Quinn; I’ll GLADLY show you who is better at Fight Night this week when I drop you on your head and leave you motionless in the middle of that ring, MY ring!”

With his voice rising in pitch, he let some anger shine through.

Drew,
    “Is this computing Quinn? I really hope that it is because defeat is imminent when it comes to you and I. When that bell sounds? You are going to lock horns with the GREATEST pure wrestler alive today and you can continue telling everybody that you are a wrestling God all you want to Quinn but at the end of the day? God’s are only higher beings if you believe in them and well, truth be told, I only believe in one God and you’re not it you little crotch critter.”

Drew shakes his head,
    “What you are Quinn is an annoyance. You stand in my way, you look to derail my momentum heading into the X Championship match against Gryphon and I don’t take too kindly to guys like you looking to step on my toes and that is why since you like to call yourself the “wrestling God” and I use that loosely – you can say that you met your Judas because when I’m finished with you Quinn? You will be nothing more than a hanging example for all to see and yes, I do mean for all to see. Maybe now I’ll get the opportunities that I DESERVE since the FWA is run by a man like Mr. King who realizes REAL talent when he sees it instead of covering it up hoping that it’ll just go away.”

Separating his hands and placing them onto the back of the light brown wooden pew, he gets to his feet and flashes that million dollar Stevenson smile. While continuing to speak, his deep toned yet soothing voice echoes throughout the large Church.

Drew,
    “The fact is this, I’m not going away and I’m not going to stop until that FWA Championship is where it belongs, around my waist. My next stop is treating you just how you want to be treated Quinn; like Jesus Christ and in treating you like him – I am going to beat you, maim you, scar you, cripple you and leave you out for everybody to see as the PERFECT example of what the new era holds for the FWA.”

Nothing but an arrogant smirk was expressed.

Drew,
    “Soon enough? I’ll have that X Championship strapped around my waist and while I’m the X Champion – I’m going to make sure that I am never overlooked again here in this company. So in the name of OUR Savior, Mr. King and in bringing back TRADITIONAL wrestling instead of this crap that we were being force fed? I am going to leave you hanging on that Cross Quinn, because you are about to die for your sins!”

While smiling, he gives the camera a wink and then glances up briefly before putting his hands into his pockets and walking towards the door to exit the Church. With the camera panning away from the doors that Stevenson had just exited, our last glance before fading was behind the alter where there was a large stone statue of Jesus Christ crucified on the cross.

Fade.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    us=United States

22 Nov Fight Night Promo

Losing it...

"Every one of us is losing something precious to us. Lost opportunities, lost possibilities, feelings we may never get back. That's part of what it means to be alive." - Ash Sweeney

--------------------

Sokolov: I can't believe it! What guts it took the booker to put me in match to unify titles just one week after fatal four way match! What were they thinking? They know I'm star worldwide, and deserve to be treated like one. I should not have to wrestle in title match one week after first title match. Kinsman, do something about this. You know I deserve to have gold around my waist no matter what. You know I'm biggest wrestling star in world today.

Kinsman: I know, I know. Calm down Alex. You know the GM is a busy person. It's a hell of a time just to get a call in. I'm going to step outside and smoke for a minute.

Kinsman steps outside, leaving Alexander alone in his living room in his apartment.

S: God dammit!!

Alexander punches the wall, breaking right through it

S: I can't believe I lost. I haven't lost damn title match in three years. I don't remember what it's like to lose. Sure, I only lost two-four-seven title. But I could be X Champion. That bastard Gryphon robbed me. He didn't pin me. When I won MY title, I had to pin MIST. If I pinned any of the other guys, I was not going to be champion. I had to pin the champion. Jason Gryphon can still be X Champion this week for all I care, but I should go down in history as last ever two-four-seven Champion. I won championship and pinned MIST. Gryphon did not pin MIST and he did not pin me. He did not earn title he just beat challenger with no title. If I would have won match by pinning Shephard I should not be X Champion because I did not beat X Champion.

It's at this point that Kinsman comes back into the apartment, reeking of a freshly burnt cigarette. He takes his previous seat on the wooden chair in the corner.

K: Alex, I've got good news and bad news. Which do you want first?

S: Good news first always, Kinsman.

K: Alright, well the good news is you're slated to get a shot at the X Division Champion Jason Gryphon on the 29th.

S: And bad news?

K: You won't get said title shot if you don't win your match this week against Jugem.

S: That is it? I just have to beat some sorry loser name Jugem? So basically you are saying I get X Championship title shot on 29th?

K: If you win this week, Alex...

Alex, enraged by Kinsmans apparent doubt in his skill, jumps out of his chair and throws the small, empty, wooden coffee table at the wall. He gets right in Kinsman's face, red with fury.

S: You don't have faith in your client?! Do I look like I lose to any loser name Jugem! You know I am best wrestler in world, and loser Jugem is not challenge. I will win match against Jugem and I will get X Championship match on 29th, and I will beat "Living Mythology" man and become X Champion!

K: Right...right...

Kinsman is now shaking, curled up in his chair, in fear of Alexander. He knows of Alexander's family past, his father being a killer, and having trained Alexander in many life endangering skills before his arrest, and soon after, death. He also knows Alexander takes very much after his home country's flag, Red. Alexander has had issues controlling his temper as long as they've known each other, and has lashed out upon Kinsman multiple times.

S: Get hell out of my home! I'm done speaking to you! I will be at Fight Night and I will win.

Kinsman, seemingly eager to get out of dodge, leaps out of the wooden chair and nearly runs to the front door. It slams behind him as he exits, and Alexander sits in his reclining chair, hunched over his legs, elbows on his knees, left fist under his chin.

S: Kinsman has no faith in me to win? I'll show him. I will beat Jugem badly, and go on to win X Championship from Gryphon...I need to win title...

--------------------

"Sometimes it takes losing something know realize what you had"

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Scene opens in the arena as "Get Jinxed" hits and Sarah Wolf makes her way through the curtain. The crowd greets her with a wave of cheers, drawing a smile from Sara as she makes her way down the ramp. Wearing jeans, a shirt and a leather jacket, Sara climbs into the ring and calls for a mic. The crowd is still cheering as Sarah grabs the mic from the ring announcer, then begins pacing around the ring. She looks out across the crowd as her music fades out, then casually runs a hand through her hair. She looks around the arena carefully, then finally begins to speak.

Sarah: ...Ayla El.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction, many still on the fence as far as she's concerned.

Sarah: Yeah, that's about what I thought. Because what I'm hearing is the sound of indifference. What I'm hearing is the sound of the impact Ayla El has made on this company. And that's absolutely nothing.

She leans forward, resting her arms on the top rope lazily as she talks.

Sarah: So yesterday, I wasted four minutes of my life and listened to Ayla El had to say. And it was about as interesting as I expected, listening to her skip around from topic to topic at random. She went on and on from how misused she is, to what's happening on CNN, to that one time she touched weiners with her tag team partner on a bridge while sappy music was playing. -she shrugs- I listened to everything that came out of her mouth and when she was finished there was the same thing as when she started...not a damn thing. See that's Ayla's problem, she has diarrhea of the mouth. She rambles about a bunch of goofy shit everytime she can manage to corner a camera man, then expects the whole world to treat her like she's actually accomplished something. So what has she accomplished, huh? Tell me that. What has Ayla El done since she came here? I know it's a broken record, but so is she. She's been in the tag division what, two months maybe? And already she's proclaiming that she's part of the greatest tag team in that division. -she pulls a face- Give me a break. That division is dead. It
    ’s like being a principal of a home school.

She scoffs, pacing the ring a little bit now.

Sarah: I wanted to believe in you Ayla, I really did. When you were neck and neck with Gabrielle, I wanted to believe that you really were every bit the killer that you made yourself out to be. There's no denying your ability to at least sound intelligent when you really put your mind to it. But then you go and say something stupid and remind everyone of what an hoe you really are. Then again, bad choices seems to be your motto now doesn't it, Ayla? -she shrugs- You had the Godess on the ropes for weeks, then decided it was the perfect time for the Ayla El Show and before we knew it, you were having a burial literally and figurativelly. after a couple tough breaks you folded like a piece of paper and 'decided' to leave the division altogether. And on top of all that, DIVINE? Really?! -she just shakes her head- While you were drop the ball with you half-girlfriend, I was at the top of this company. And even now you've got anything you can shoe-horn into a four minute span and in the end, the only thing you've done is exactly what you always do. You reminded us all how idiotic you really are.

She says, staring straight into the hard camera. Staring straight at Ayla

Sarah: You're nothing but a clown, Ayla. A clown without focus, without determination and without a killer instinct. You come out here and you act like you've done a damn thing to earn anyone's respect around here! Beating Kassie Summers? Name me someone who HASN'T beaten her! You've got a resume full of victories over a bunch of other nobodies with MAYBE a couple lucky wins. You're idea of relevency is hilarious, Ayla. Well let me tell you something. After I beat your ass all over this arena, THEN you can go get me my coffee. Because at this point, getting me coffee would probably be the biggest achievement on your resume, now wouldn't it? -another smirk-And while all these people might be impressed that you took Veronique and Gbrielle to their limits, trust me, I don't impress that easily..the only thing in my head right now is putting Ayla El down tonight. Because unlike you, when I speak there's a reason. I am the Women’s champion because I'm the real deal! Everything you sit in your van and fantasize about being, I ALREADY AM! And there's not a person in this audience or in the world that can argue otherwise!

Sarah saus it with an arrogant smirk across his face.

Sarah: I'm the most talented woman you've ever stepped into the ring with, Ayla. I've been through matches that would make scrubs like you climb back in their van and drive home! I've got a list of accolades a mile long and tonight, I add 'beat Ayla El‘s ass' to that list! Because while you were sitting at home, thinking how it would be really cool to call yourself the champion? I was here in this very ring LIVING that reality! I know how to take a living thing apart a piece at a time. I know how to win when there's actually something on the line and I don't have any problems with ending your career or anyone else's if it means getting what I want! -she motions to herself- I'm the woman who took this company by the throat and choked success out of it from every level! The SAME woman that's going to kick your ass all over the buckeye state! So you better get ready, because tonight Ayla El gets schooled by the most dangerous woman on Fight Night! Trust me, Ayla...

She looks at the camera on the ring apron.

Sarah:
    ...trust me.

She drops the mic on the canvas as her music hits. She climbs out of the ring and makes her way back up the ramp. She stops on the stage, glancing back with a smirk before she turns and disappears into the back. The scene fades out from there.

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Sinners|Sluts|Snakes|Saints

Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. Click. Click. Click. Click. Tick. Tick. Tick. Tick

Through the white fuzziness and into bright fluorescent lighting you hear these sounds in repetition over and over again. You find yourself waking from a unexpected slumber and now waking in an even more unexpected location. Your eyes try to adjust to the lighting however just as your eyes come into focus someone dims them making it easier to see your surroundings. You rub your face and then your eyes as you let out a gigantic yawn and stand up to examine the setting in this secluded location. The sounds continue and seem to attack your from all directions and all angles. Tick tick tick tick. Ring ring ring ring. Click click click click. Tick tick tick tick. You look around in amazement at what seems to be a enormous shop stacked to the brim with all sorts of gadgets and toys that all spring to life making all these various sounds passing through your ear drums. Clocks tick away... trinkets click away and bells ring about. Toys are falling off of shelves and clocks are covered by clocks... it's a mess that only a hoarder could love. You wander through the maze of items looking for a way out as you have no idea why you're here and what purpose this surprise is supposed to serve. It's truly a maze of randomness as it leads you seemingly in a circle... The more you try to get toward the walls the farther into the maze you go. Eventually after several minutes of running and tripping through this ridiculous contraption you reach the center. The center of this entire scene is a man wearing an old ragged looking hooded cloak that covers his entire body and face. He is sitting down facing away from you with a giant mechanism resting before him. It's around six feet tall with four different slots that lead into various grooves and pathways that lead into each other and into more craziness until they eventually lead to four destination at the bottom of the large object. You begin to wonder it's purpose... but moreso who the hell is this guy in front of you and how did he get you here?! He stands up and turns around... He is two little round balls in each hand... each one with what looks like a name on them.

????:
    "I'm so glad you have finally woken up and found your way here. Now we can begin."

Confused and full of questions you open your mouth to speak but he raises his hand in protest.

????:
    "Do not speak... Just listen. That is why you are here... to be my witness."

An uneasiness flows through your body but for some strange reason you believe him and take a seat... awkwardly waiting for him to speak again. He sets the four spheres down and takes off his hood revealing his dark busy hair and his fiery eyes that are dead set on you. There is a scar on the side of his face that would instantly give him away if his face wasn't already synonymous with his line of work. You know him... No need to say this man's name.

Ryan Hall:
    "Let me tell you something of little importance to most... Appearances and nicknames are often one's way to easily identify and describe each other without giving much thought or care to who they really are inside. It's easy to go off first impressions to read a brief history about a character before making a false assumption about them that may hold a small semblance of truth but usually doesn't show you the full scope of who you are. Nicknames are meaningless tools that one or one's friend uses to describe that in a familiar way that is symbolic to their personality or something about them. This can range anywhere from a birthmark, their hair color, their skin color or really anything at all. Most of the time they show one's laziness to truly look inside someone's soul and seek out who they really are. Most people in the world are like this and I'm sure YOU are like this as well... but you see that would be another one of these false assumptions that I am not in the business of making. Nicknames or really any noun or adjective used to describe someone is entirely subjective and completely meaningless. Then you always have those fools in this business that in all likelihood named themselves something ridiculous like 'Astonishing' or 'Amazing'... Completely idiotic and not all relevant to their true character. I myself... I called myself the Inferno to describe the internal struggle of fire I was being consumed with on a day to day basis. This also becomes a deeper meaning when you look back at the tragic event that happen in my childhood where my family was engulfed in flames and I was left an orphan in so many words. Then there was the first ever Trial By Fire, the FWA champion Sean Kelleher vs the young promising Ryan Hall that ended with my allies throwing me into a living inferno and resulting in scars across my body. All these things make my nickname COMPLETELY and TRULY relevant to who I am a person and a character in the industry. Now, with Trial By Fire coming up, as well as the anniversary of my return, I thought it fun to play a little game. Let's see how well all four participants in Fight Night's main event match up to their respective titles... and how true they hold up to be."

You now begin to notice the four words located at the bottom of this little test machine... one for each of the four destinations. Sinner, Slut, Snake and Saint. Fitting titles to be sure... but isn't it obvious where each one will fall.

Ryan Hall:
    "Standing before us is a device I invented for this very circumstance to allow my train of thought to be conveyed through various complex variables with each one destined to reach a certain end point. Each one of these balls in my hand has a name on it and if you haven't guess, it's Ryan Hall, Gabrielle, Stu. Clair and Ashley O'Ryan. Well... First I will start with my tag partner and the number one contender of my FWA championship, Gabrielle."

The Inferno takes the first ball marked 'Gabrielle' and drops it into the device through the slot all the way on the left. It begins to drop and rolls through various obstacles as he begins to speak once again.

Ryan Hall:
    "My history with Gabrielle can easily be traced to my days with Jenny Ignito back when I was tearing up the FWA in 2007 and 2008. This goes back to me and Jenny's fiery relationship that caused the envy of many, especially Gabrielle and Stu St. Clair. We were both full of passion and crimson fire which made us perfect for each other but at the same time, totally wrong for each other. Neither of us truly wanted anything more than what we got out of it but we were both consumed by the fire. Soon after we both started to drift to our separate ways and Jenny ended up with Gabrielle, this is how I got my invitation to tag team Gabrielle with the red head/crimson alliance and show her that even a whore can be surprised. After this we became good friends by like any true devil my trust has limits and my eyes have recording devices within them. I always watched Gabrielle and still do to this day... Everyone loves to call her a slut and for the longest time she relished in it because this name distracted everyone from the real truth. She may be a whore... but she was anything but a slut because she always got something out of it... she was always slithering and snaking her way past everyone while they wrote her off as nothing but a beer wench. She ended up being much more than Jack Severino's girl because of this and rewrote herself as the greatest woman champion this business has ever witnessed. Gabrielle, a slut may be the most common way to possibly describe you... You're a puppet master as heart and every time you spread your legs those legs are connected to strings. You're no slut my darling... You're a snake and you've been exposed for quite awhile now."

After all the jerking and falling the ball finally reaches it's destination, Snake. He then picks up the next sphere... this one is entitled... Ashley O'Ryan. He carefully places the sphere on top of the mechanism and drops it in.

Ryan Hall:
    "Ashley... Oh Ashley. Your history more than anyone else's in the history of this business is the most vast and easiest to trace. You started here in 2005 and went from a failure to a drunk to a bastard to now a saint. You've done it all and drank it all and now you find yourself one half of the tag team champions for how many times now? Even I can't count that high... The amount of titles you have won is truly staggering but I'm not standing here to talk about your titles today. It's your reputation, your nickname, your inner self I wish to discuss. You have been a lot of things and called even more in my time here... You were once the biggest and most disgusting bastard after your legendary kicking of the pregnant Jillian De Silva but nowadays you've found a great niche as the resident charming Irishman. Honestly, you have everyone fooled... they all think you're this noble guy with all these values that you've found. You have you sobriety, your family, you wi-... Oh wait that's right. You sold all of that away for what... Gabrielle? Are you kidding me? You can claim it's your rekindled friendship or your failing relationship with Moira but I know the truth... the fact is you're a slut Ashley. You call into the first comfort that falls in your lap... Whether it's revenge on Stu St. Clair... that bottle that makes you feel so damn good... or when Gabrielle bats her eyelashes at your and gives you a taste of her homemade "muffins". It doesn't matter... you fall into it like a seventeen year old blonde bimbo who just got slipped her first roofie. I may call you a friend when the circumstance calls for it but that won't stop me from calling it how I see it... You're a slut Ashley. Blinded by Gabrielle's good looks and promises of change... How blind can you be that this is the same creature we've always known who is desperately looking to sink her claws into the first thing she can after losing her oh so astonishing ex champ of a future ex husband. This sweet caring old friend of your is the same that was getting all to eager for a few "lessons" from Jason Gryphon around the same time she was showing your her muff... ins. Maybe as a play from the ol puppet master handbook I will use her own strings to my benefit and hide behind her whenever your in the ring... that would only make this all too easy. One piece of advice... When you get burnt... blame yourself because this all happened because you're a slut."

The Ashley ball juggles around through gear like circles into it falls into the slot labeled, Slut. He laughs, enjoying this whole thing just a little too much as he goes to the next ball... This one entitled Stu he drops it into the machine and watches with excitement.

Ryan Hall:
    "Stu St. Clair... My old friend... My fellow snake in a wolf inside another snake inside sheep's clothing. We know each other all too well without EVER having faced one on one. That's because I am mentored you into this business just like your idol Jake Roberts did. I am as much to blame for your huge success in this industry as him and I am glad you have made yourself into such a legend. For the longest time... You were the biggest monster in this industry... torturing Ashley O'Ryan... annihilating your brother Adrian Wolf but most of all ruling Crossfire with your snake slit eyes gazing down upon the masses. You have down countless acts of cruelty... A true sinner. You have quite possibly done more unspeakable acts then anyone else in FWA history and you blame your dark passenger for it all. I feel you... I used that same covenant excuse for awhile too... as a joke of course. I blame my demon to blind the sheep into thinking I'm something more than a cutthroat assassin who will break anyone's neck I come across. You on the other hand... You truly believe you are an innocent man taken in by this evil dark passenger whispering into your ear, don't you? Don't make me laugh... In this case... you truly believe this rubbish you tell yourself then how can Stu St. Clair the man be a sinner? He's not... this makes you a saint which means no matter how hard you try... no matter what you did at Mile High and henceforth I still don't see you as the Snake... I see you as a saint hiding behind the scary dark passenger you believe you protect you. If you're not a sinner than you're a saint and a saint has no chance against someone like me. Step aside old friend... because a saint has no place in this world."

The Stu ball finally falls into place and slowly settles into it's spot, Saint. One more ball is left... This one is entitled, Ryan Hall... Himself. And there is only one category left. He drops the ball knowing all too well where it will fall.

Ryan Hall:
    "I myself... unlike Stu St. Clair or Ashley O'Ryan... I offer no true or sincere apology for my actions. Any act of regret or sorrys in the past was only for the benefit of reaching my destination so for your own sake I wouldn't take too much stock in that. The fact is... I regret NOTHING I have done in this business because I did it all for the better well being of the one and only Ryan Hall. All those "friends" I betrayed... All those victims left in my wake were for the greater good... and I'm not sorry for any of it. You see... For all the Alexza's I left to burn away in an Inferno and all the Seraphim's who trusted I would steer them in prosperity... For all this... All I have to show for it is, OH wait... One, two, three, FOUR FWA championships. Yeah, You all can keep your apologies while I continue to make history in this business and continue to press the measuring stick just a little bit higher each and every week. I am sin incarnate... Avarice, Pride, Gluttony, Lust, Wrath, Envy... It's all there... Even sloth was there for the longest time as every time I moved the measuring marker I got complacent and lazy but no more. Sloth is one sin I will never partake again as my greed directly conflicts with this one true deadly sin. My avarice could engulf and devour all of you and swallow you whole. Kicking pregnant women may not be my style but honestly how much could one really gain from that other than a shortage of child support payments in your future. This is my time and that's all I care about... The ghost of the Inferno, The Seraphim, My relationship with Dinorah, My alliance with The Syndicate... These were all tools of the greatest puppet master this company has ever seen... None of these meant anything to me other than my ultimate goal, the FWA championship. Now here I am... FWA champion... and yet I want more. I CRAVE more... and this hunge won't be satisfied until I am standing in the middle of a battlefield surrounded by bodies... and I will add two... maybe even three to that list this week. My fellow sluts, saints & snakes... take care."

You start to feel the same white fuzziness take over your body again... A slumber approaching and your eyelids begin to fall... The last thing you see before your vision fades to black is the sight of Ryan Hall's ball landing on Sinner.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

A desolate but yet thriving world. Life and destruction captured a thousand fold each. It is a scene of beauty and darkness all at once. People running and screaming everywhere, it is madness, a whirlwind of humanity that cannot be controlled. Everywhere we look there are people at war, people stuck in a struggle between right, wrong and a million other things. It is the chaos of humanity, the million different directions life can go. But then the tantalizing silhouette of a woman approaches through the madness…when she gets close to our vantage point she clicks her fingers and suddenly all the insanity is gone. All the madness is a thing of the past and replaced with a beautiful calm. The sort of calmness that washes over your entire being and soothes your very soul. The beautiful sight we bare witness to now is the love of a mother and daughter. That beautiful scene of bonding, of unconditional love between Gabrielle Montgomery and her daughter Carmella. The daughter of two World Champions is smiling from ear to ear, dressed all in pink as she furiously scribbles with her set of crayons. There’s paper all around her, some already drawn on, some still waiting for a childhood masterpiece to be drawn upon them. Every picture, every scribble, every colour choice garners the same reaction from Gabrielle; a matching smile from ear to ear. The Caramel Coated Goddess could not be prouder of her daughter, this is one of those simply beautiful moments in life that can mean more than anything else. This tender family moment is not sullied by exposed caramel skin or those seductive curves, rather the forgotten face of Gabrielle; the mother is simply dressed in blue jeans and a red T-shirt. She keeps a watchful eye over her daughter, enthralled by every second as is Carmella. Her mother travels the globe for her job so at times simple moments like this can be rare, but it makes it all the more meaningful. To experience the longing makes the joy even greater.

Gabrielle: This is what I…live for.

Just like that we’re suddenly back in the world of anarchic chaos. The silhouette that had whisked us away moments before now stands under a pale red light revealing the voluptuous figure of Gabrielle. Her caramel coating is lightly wrapped by a short red silk dress. The teasingly thin and invitingly soft fabric hugs her curves but allows the warm air of this place to caress her body. Those legs are left bare, trickled with sweat that follows her curves down to her red soled, black Louboutin stiletto’s. Her long brunette hair is elegantly curled and those brown eyes are alight with passion and intensity.

Gabrielle:
    I cannot escape it so I embrace it instead. I welcome it even…to do otherwise would be futile and would put a strain upon the beauty of my life. Just look at what this week brings to me…the FWA has been dubbed a developmental league. I am forced to align myself with an old friend, but a man who betrayed my daughter’s father, a man who I will meet in A Trial By Fire match for the FWA World Championship…

On top of all of this across the ring from me will stand two men that I have wronged greatly in recent times. One of them has helped me see the error of my ways, he has helped me turn a corner in my life, and he has made me truly happy once again. The other one will not forgive me, he will not move past the things I have done to him. To be honest I can’t blame him…I drove him into becoming an even drunker mess than he was before. Now though he is simply adding to the chaos of my life, I am not that person anymore but he won’t accept that…

A devilish smirk slithers upon her lips…but in an instant its transforms into that loving, proud smile once more as we now watch Carmella show off her latest drawing. Her mother’s excited applause making the little princess smile even brighter.

Gabrielle:
    Great job Mella, that’s your best drawing ever!

Carmella then quickly returns to drawing her next adorable picture, spurred on by her mother’s praise.

Gabrielle:
    This is who I am now, this is the life that I want to lead. I am far too beautiful, far too wealthy, far too talented and far too successful to be anything other than happy. There will always be those who try to drag you down, those who try too make your life miserable…but the secret is too simply rise above. Am I Gabrielle Montgomery, two time divorcee, forced to fight the man who has helped me rediscover my warmth? Or am I am Gabrielle Montgomery, former FWA World Champion and the one who will challenge Ryan Hall at Trial By Fire?

A flicker of light and we’re back to the world of chaos.

Gabrielle:
    I am all these things and so much more. This night, this match, this moment in time could be a disaster, it could be tragic. Chaos and war could ensue. Ryan could seize an opportunity to upstage me and fire the first shot in our war. Stu still bitter and deranged may have had his anger stoked like a fire by my victory last week. And Ashley…well I could do something to hurt one of my oldest and dearest friends in this world.

But what happens…simply happens. Chaos is always a part of life and never more so than in the life of a woman like myself. I am a strong and determined fighter so along the way there will always be those who aim to bring my life down. I am a woman of desires and passion so friends and friends come foes are no stranger to me. Ryan Hall is a man that I have been very close with in the past. In what feels like a lifetime ago he was the man who for a moment had the heart of my beloved Jenny Ignito. He was a man who I became very close with at times…the three of us could have had the world to ourselves.

But Jenny choose me and me alone. It was my hand she sought in marriage…now it is that Championship around your waist that I seek Ryan. I will not take it for the Kennedy name, that part of my life is done. Chris can fight his own battles…or run from them when it gets too hard. I will take that Championship off of you for myself, I will do it with pride…when that moment comes.

For now we must play nice…even though I know just how bad you can be Ryan.

You may be a cruel and mostly heartless person, somebody solely out for themselves and nobody else but I know how much you hate to lose Ryan. You and I have always had that in common, our pride, our yearning for unfaltering success. Any desire of mine to make you look foolish and cost you our match is outweighed by the image of you watching me get the win for us. Oh sure you don’t have the same honour…but does the once great Ryan Hall, the lizard he now is really want to celebrate his reign as Champion with a loss?

A teasing smile kisses her lips…but then it transforms into a warm embrace upon her sweet mouth as we are back to the elegant room with mother and daughter.

Gabrielle:
    Any other time and I would proclaim to all how easy my victory will be this week. I am after all the most successful, most renowned female wrestler of all time and I have my daughter constantly smiling at me to inspire me on to the greatest deeds imaginable. But I am not fighting nobodies…my history with Ashley O’Ryan and Stu St.Clair is well documented. I would be a fool to take them lightly or deny all they have done. There is more Championship reigns between the two of them than there is for much of the remaining FWA roster combined. But Ash as much as care for you as a friend recent times have not been as kind, the old Ashley O’Ryan flame, that never ending smirk has become rare and as for Stu…

Well my thoughts upon Stu have been made abundantly clear. I regret some of them I spoke…but others still hold up. Stu ‘The Snake’ St.Clair is not the same terrifying killer he once was. Long gone are the days when Stu struck fear into the hearts of all instead you are seen as a mere shadow of that. The former four time World Heavyweight Champion is exactly that…FORMER. Those days are all in the distant past, here and now you have not looked so great. Oh sure you pulled out some of your old tricks and you managed to get the best of me and Daniella before she ran off with her brother.

You are still nothing like you once were, the pride of The Snake is long gone and in his place is a broken man…a broken man that can still put up one hell of a fight mind you…

The Goddess smiles playfully…but that turns cruel as we’re whisked back to the world of insanity.

Gabrielle:
    It was a battle for the ages between you and I last week, but I won and now I stand on the precipice of becoming World Champion once again. Stu you still cling to Ashley for support…after he and I have rekindled our friendship and my misdeeds have been forgotten you cling to your anger. You cant move past it. Even though your life would be so much better if you could forgive and forget…I can reunite you with Micah after all.

That is the one thing you still desire, no matter what else happens you still long to see your family reunited. Stu…Jenny and Micah…so sweet. But until you move on Stu it will never happen. Take the lead from Ashley, he has conquered his demons, he is doing all he can to be happy and to be there for his kids. Unfortunately for you Ashley they are all distractions that can do more harm than good. It is awkward you and I…striving to repair so much and yet we are forced into battle, forced into the chaos. I can embrace it…I can have fun with it just I have had fun in repairing our friendship.

This night could be so many things, betrayal, revenge, a turning point…it could be. What it will be though is myself; Gabrielle showing Ryan Hall up. I will once again best the legendary Vodka and Venom. Stu can hate it, Ashley can joke about it…but I am not the second longest reigning FWA World Champion in history for no reason…

She pauses for several moments before the giggling of little Carmella brings us back to the calm home of Gabrielle.

Gabrielle:
    I will remind the world of this…and I will show my little Princess Carmella something she can be proud of me for…

As we fade to black Carmella jumps back to her feet and proudly shows mummy her newest masterpiece.
    Last edited by ETE; 11-22-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Another Match Another Loss:

“Jethro Warren? You have to be kidding me? He has to be a jobber right.”

“-C-“

Not much writing on a piece of paper but it stands out. You look at it and wonder why someone would have to stoop to that low of a low blow and smile about it. Carmine “Grim” Reaper is sitting on a couch with his feet up on the table and he is sipping on a rum and coke. He looks at the camera and shakes his head and then smiles and grabs the piece of paper in front of him and he quickly makes it into a paper airplane. Before he throws the projectile he inspects it and smiles at it. He then throws it and it goes crashing into the wall and it falls to the floor and the nose of the plane is now all messed up.

Carmine “Grim” Reaper: This is what my career has been like the past few weeks.

I know I’ve always had that word potential thrown around in my direction all of the time. Everyone thinks that I can do it that I can get better and all of that. That the two titles wins that I’ve had were going to be just the tip of the iceberg. But have I failed at that? Who knows. But every damn time I have a match I put 100% effort into it. Does it come off on the TV? Maybe not. But I know what I need to do and how I need to do it. I hate the fact that I walk into that ring and lose every match that I have been a part of lately. But all of the greats have their pitfalls right?

Wayne Gretzkey, didn’t always score a goal, Michael Jordan didn’t always get twenty points and Barry Bonds didn’t always hit homeruns. But all of them kept going kept trying to do their best and that is what I need to do now.

Carmine takes his rum and coke and he finishes it off and puts the glass back on the table.

Carmine “Grim” Reaper: I had a chance to win a title and I’m not going to keep on beating the dead horse on that because I did that last week. Last week I lost another match and I was the one that was pinned and I can’t talk about that all the time because well no one would care anymore. No one wants to hear about how I got pinned anymore no one wants to hear me talk about how I had a chance at another title and I let it slip through my fingers. What they want to hear me talk about is the man I have to face this week on Fight Night…Jethro Warren…

Now I know all about bad names look at mine.

Carmine laughs a little bit but then shakes his head.

Carmine “Grim” Reaper: But, Jethro Warren what is this guy trying to prove?

Is he trying to prove that he is going to be the king of all jobbers? With a name like that all you have to do is point and laugh and go well he isn’t going to give me that tough of a match. Jethro, hasn’t been around for that long he has only had one match and he beat James Sync. Now I could go into how much Sync sucks and how he shouldn’t ever be in that ring again but he will be because he is the whipping boy of the FWA and to be honest that is where I’m going to put Jethro. He is going to walk into that ring and face me, he is going to face a Carmine Reaper that is going to pull out all stops to win a match again.

You see it has become oh so much more for me now because I need to win a match, I’m sick and tired of losing matches and I’m sick and tired of people talking about me and saying that I can’t do it anymore. This isn’t why I came back. I didn’t come back to be thrown to people and have them beat me so they could look good. I want to go back to the old days where I would win a match here and there where I was somewhat feared, where people looked at me and said I don’t want to him I don’t want to touch him. But it has changed to the fact that know it doesn’t matter who I face because I’m at the disadvantage because I’m not that great anymore. Maybe I have lost a step and I have to find it again, I have to find that footing I have to tie up my boots tighter and I have to go quicker and be smarter and all of that.

Carmine gets up and he walks around the locker room and he walks over to the mirror and he looks at himself and he begins to speak.

Carmine “Grim” Reaper: Jethro, is going to have to face me this week he is going to have to look in these eyes and realize that he is going to be beaten. He is going to be beaten because I need that confidence and I want that confidence. If I lose to Jethro I might as well hang up my boots because where else could I go from here. Jethro Warren is someone that I need to beat, and I will do it because it will be that simple. Jethro Warren is going to get his ass kicked by me and he is going to realize that this company isn’t for him. That he shouldn’t wrestle that he should just go away, and he should never come back because he is going to be the laughing stock of this company and it is going to be fun to beat him and I will laugh the whole time that I do it.

Jethro is someone that is going to need to lose because well he just isn’t up to my level. Even though my level has gotten pretty damn low, but Jethro will never get to my level, because he isn’t good enough, he will never hold a title in this company because well he is just someone that just showed up and walks around in the back and thinks that he can just get in good with people by walking around and not saying much, but that is not it, you have to earn it and he hasn’t earned it yet.

I will beat it out of him though, I guarantee it!

“I need to win, I need to win matches now because I have become someone that no one fears. I don’t like that I want people to fear me, I need people to fear me. I will beat Jethro Warren and people will see that I’m back in the FWA and I’m kicking ass.”

“-C-“

Dancing With Fandango

Status

The night before Fight Night......

T-MOM sits in the cemetery while curling her long blonde hair staring at a tombstone at an open grave while she thinks of all the lost souls wandering the earth, the souls of the many who have have become trapped in the land of purgatory.

.:T-MOM:.
    Ashes to ashes and dust to dust, I lay to rest the last of James Sync and A.J. Hardon's dignity.

T-MOM stands up and throws a black rose in on top of the box and kicks dirt into the hole.

I stand here on this cold dark night standing by the grave that holds every last ounce of dignity of James Sync and A.J. Hardon because after tomorrow night's match at Fight Night you will have a hole ready to crawl into to hide your shame after two girls beat you.

K-PEZ appears with her ball of candyfloss scared to death being in a graveyard late at night.

.:K-PEZ:.
    Oh my god! it's so cold and scary and everything else, can we please leave like now please. AHHHHHH!!!! a flying thing landed in my candyfloss.

K-PEZ throws down the candyfloss and and starts jumping up and down screaming. T-MOM takes K-PEZ by the hand and walks her out of the graveyard. Comforting her and promising her a new ball of candyfloss.

The Night of Fight Night......

T-MOM and K-PEZ make their way into the arena and towards the interview section they stop when they see Ryan Hall being interviewed not wanting to interrupt his moment, until K-PEZ see's a candy vendor machine and runs past the camera distracting Ryan Hall and the cameraman. The camer zooms in on K-PEZ tapping the vendor machine trying to get the candy out. T-MOM pushes her way into the interview and waves Hall away.

You'd think you never seen a girl go nuts over her candy treats.
    And before you say anything about going nuts and insane, that's a line you better not cross.

K-PEZ returns to T-MOM with her arms full of candy and a chocolate stain on her face and starts talking.

OH MY GOD!!!! CHOCOLATE TWIZZLERS!!!!!! *Burps* Oh better out than in hahahahaha...

T-MOM starts waving her hand in front of her face waving the burp smell away.

My god that was nasty!

.:Stand-In Interviewer: Hairi Fadgelips:.
    Hola senorita! ¿Cómo estás?

T-MOM looks at Hairi Fadgelips with a confused look on her face while K-PEZ starts laughing at his name.

Hahahahaha hairy fadgelips, oh my you cannot be serious.

It's a not HAIRY it's HAIRI it's pronounced HARRY! Hairi Fadgelips.

But still, Fadgelips.

It's pronounced Fah-Jay-Leaps.

Look can we just get on with this, to cut your interview short because I have no idea what you are saying and with a namme like yours, I really wouldn't be growing that hair or whatever it is along your top lip.

Now let me ask and answer your questions.

Ahem! Question One: What do you think of your opponents?

Well that's a very good question, what do we think about James Sync and A.J. Hardon?

Who?

Exactly!

Question Two: What will it take to defeat James Sync and A.J. Hardon?

Clearly not a lot, you see we are women and these are two ridiculously easy guys that can't help to do whatever a woman wants, hell we could tell them to beat each other off in the ring all because their tiny gorilla like brains couldn't process it quick enough until it was too late.

Question Three: Can I touch your boobs?

Hairi, you can touch your own because they are obviously three cup sizes bigger than mine.

Question Four: Will KP Death win their first match?

Yeah, we'll win. Oh look I got chocolate down my top, ugh it's on my cleavage too.

K-PEZ pushes her boobs together and lowers her head to try licking the chocolate off. T-MOM puts her hands on K-PEZ shoulders and pushes her out of view of the camera as it fades.

The Franchise

Status
      Country                    United States

Baby, It's Cold Outside...

The year is winding downward into a torrent of freezing weather and decadent holiday patronage. Thanksgiving's a week away, but already a forgotten memory. Billboards and twinkling lights plaster The Big Apple's cityscape, as the sun sets on Union Square. The temperature, causing the folks to dress up like Eskimos, dips down past the comfort level, but that doesn't stop the busy holiday shoppers and friends meeting up after a hard day's work. The people buzz in and out of the local shops and restaurants. Outside, one such establishment, sitting on a park bench gracious donated by the Barnes and Noble of Union Square is the FWA's newest superstar, Jethro Warren. Dressed in his standard suit, and a long overcoat, Warren looks a fair bit on the miserable side as he watches life in Union Square. He sips a bit of coffee out of a Styrofoam cup.

Jethro Warren: I really hate Christmas... It's some day stripped of meaning and value where instead of celebrating something, you celebrate by getting something. It's kind of sad, but at least people live their lives. They go out and do things. They celebrate dumb useless holidays, with other dumb, useless people. They go live life, instead of just snuggle up in a warm hotel and write about the life they allegedly have...

Jethro takes another sip of coffee, with a sneer on his face, and looks into the camera.

Jethro Warren: Dear Diary... Like most nights, I need to express my yearning, my desire to win wrestling matches in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. You know, instead of doing something useful with my ability like train, my potential is much better suited writing about the petty pains of losing. Losing status in the FWA, and more importantly, sob like an emotional tween about my dwindling fan-base. Woe is me... Woe is me... I have this fantastic life as a marquee FWA Superstar, and even if I don't want to train or do anything to better myself as a person or whatever... I can at least go outside these pages and meet my fans... or live it up... But it's cold outside. Right? It's Winter... Doesn't New York get cold in the winter?

Warren slowly rises from his winter bench, coffee in hand. He chuckles.

Jethro Warren: Carmine... you are one of the saddest people I've ever known. You have this great life, yet you choose to live it between the pages of a journal. It's pathetic... It's really sad. Let me dissect the man known as Carmine Reaper for a second. You probably grew up in a great home, to a great family... Maybe bickered with some brothers and sister, but you still loved them. You grew up watching WWE... or just wrestling in general. Watching Stone Cold or G-Rich on TV, you thought... you dreamed... I want to be a professional wrestler. Dear ol' Mom and Dad wasted no expense on your dream. They loved you and supported you on whatever you wanted to do. Flash forward a few years later and you're Carmine "Grim" Reaper... living your dream in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance. More money than you'd ever thought you see growing up in an upper middle class home in Boston, or wherever you're from. A modicum of success here and there. One of the most popular babyfaces in this company. Yet, just like those people behind me, going in to Barnes and Noble, buying a copy of The Hunger Games or A Game of Thrones. You want to live your life between the front cover and the back cover. My goodness, I'd hate to see what you're journal would look like if you've led a life like mine... Much less any life unlike yours. *chuckles* It may actually be readable.

Jethro takes another sip of coffee.

Jethro Warren: Carmine, *chuckles* the only thing I could possibly offer you is an unexpected ending to your long-winded tale. A legendary venue... An epic battle of heart and desire versus a sobering dose of reality, and ... of course, a thrilling conclusion. It might be a tad predictable, but Jethro Warren...

Jethro Warren slams his hands together.

Jethro Warren: ... ... is going to close the book on the "Grim" Reaper. Write that in your diary, Carmine...

With a vicious sneer on his face, Jethro drinks his coffee and makes his way down the busy street. The camera pans one more time across Union Square, stopping on a luxury hotel, very similar to one Carmine would be staying in. The freezing winds bellow and the lights continue to twinkle in Christmas cheer as the scene fades to black.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

As I look up at the ceiling of my hotel suite in Manhattan while Amber lays beside me snuggling into my arms with her head laying perfectly on my shoulder tuckered out from the all day shopping we did on Fifth Avenue. I can't help but think of what my wrestling career will be like going forward now that the FWA us owned by the CWA Owner, Jimmy King, when there is a knock on my bedroom door.

knock knock knock

I look over at the clock on the nightstand next to the bed to see that it is 9:03 am morning of November 22nd.

Vincent:
    Who is it?

River: It's me boss. I've got some serious bad news that you need to know.

Vincent: Yeah, come in.

River opens the door then comes in. Amber stretches then gets up out of bed topless wearing a tight pink g-string and shuffles over to the bathroom closing the door behind her.

River:
    I've confirmed through our contacts that one of the new Talents that had been hired prior to the CWA buying the FWA, Alexander Sokolov, not only has ties to a Russian crime family, but his dad is the head of a Russian mafia.

As I sit up I look tilt my head and look to the right we hear the shower in the bathroom turn on.

Vincent:
    Oh don't tell me.

River: Yep, Alexander's father is the head of that Russian mafia. Which means that during your match against Shepherd, I'm going to be ringside.

Vincent: It's unfortunate that we no longer have ties to Trace and the Sons because we could use added protection tonight in case the family decides to seek revenge, or even if Alexander decides to seek revenge for what I and the BIRD Empire had done to his family.

River: Boss, let me worry about that, you need to focus on your match.

Vincent: You're right River. I'll just have to make sure I beat Shepherd quickly or don't get too injured in our match. But if I do lose tonight, then I want you to immediately get a weapon from under the ring and get into the ring in case Sokolov decides to make an appearance to get revenge.

River: Understood boss.

Amber opens the bathroom door a bit: Baby, aren't you going to join me?

River: Well, I'll go get things arranged for tonight.

River leaves the room closing the door behind him as I get up and make my way to the bathroom to join the lovely Amber in the shower.

[I WIN]

On Vacation

Status

The solitary and lonely sound of a single drop of water falling gracefully into another body of water is the first thing heard. Slowly… slowly, oh so slowly, the light calls you in. And again, there’s the drop of water falling again. There are two torches lit, with a roaring fire above them, the rods holding the torches up are considerably high – but the brightness and warmth of the light draws you in, you rather be in the light than in the darkness. Between the two tall pillars capped with the light of a mighty flame is a golden throne. Seated in this elegant, jewel encrusted chair double armed chair is none other than the most holy and pious Ayla El. She’s wearing a black tank top with a military style pants with combat boots – her legs are crossed. She purses her dark red lips, as she unfolds her legs and places them comfortably on the back of Divine who is kneeling down on all fours before Ayla.

Ayla: Things have changed greatly. FWA has been destroyed, and now reborn. Chris Kennedy has quit the FWA to pursue a career in the CWA. Etcetera, etcetera… and while all of this is happening – where does that leave Ayla El? I’ve scoured and clawed my way up from the bottom of the barrel, just to be shoved right back down because the clearly NOT geniuses of FWA Management couldn’t even avoid falling apart? No – I’m not going to take it anymore. Normally I’d just say what’s on my mind and then go out to the ring to “prove” that I can back it up, but this is a very different case.

On Ayla’s right is a golden chalice of sorts that is filled with water. More water drips from the ceiling, Ayla ferociously slaps away the chalice to the wet, and soft ground of this dank room. The water splashes out and runs across the ground, the drops from above continue to fall in an almost annoying way.

Ayla: I’m angry. I know in many ways that I am superior to the FWA, I know this and the world knows it. But I am sick and tired of constantly being ignored. I am in the FWA, I am a part of the FWA, and I my mark will always be on the FWA! No matter who buys it, who runs it into the ground, who quits, who has a bitchfit – the FWA WILL REMEMBER ME! Heh… but it’s probably confusing as to why I’m angry at this very moment? Why all those other times I just spoke my mind, stayed calm, and did what I had to do… well it’s simple – those times I didn’t have a vision. My sacred vision of what is to become of the FWA has my face all over it. That is a vision that I will personally see come to fruition. The only problem is that bringing something like that into reality… a war must be waged against the people that will never allow it.

Ayla kicks down Divine into the dirt, s/he lets out a soft whimper of pain, as dirt piles up against his/her hands that carve into the ground. Ayla stands up, mashing her combat boots deep into the dirt as a confident demeanor takes over her posture – more than a glint of unwavering belief in her eyes.

Ayla: That is why on the next Fight Night – the “new era” of Fight Night my plan comes into motion. I’m going to kill two birds with one stone. My anger and my vision will be satisfied by defeating Sara Wolf. I’m salivating at the very thought of being in the ring with one of the most cherished and beloved women in the annals of FWA History. A woman that is considered “one of the greats” it’s going to be quite fitting that she hands that moniker over to the woman that will become THE great. My anger desires more than just a simple wrestling match… no. A wrestling match is a game of cat and mouse to see who can hold an opponent down for the count of three. The anger inside of me right now thirsts for more… it thirsts for pain and anguish… it thirsts to hurt. I want to hurt Sara Wolf. I want to hurt the FWA right now. They need to feel my pain, they need to know why I’m angry.

Ayla slams her balled up fist into the arm of the throne. She looks deeply at the impact and how her fist digs into the cushioned arm. Ayla lets out a whimsical sigh.

Ayla: I want to dig into the FWA… I need to dig so deep into their core that when I finally unleash all of this pent up rage… they’ll feel it the worst. And right now is the best time, because you always strike an enemy when they’re at their weakest. Aside from satisfying my anger, my vision of becoming the greatest woman in the history of the FWA – that is to say, my vision of ensuring that the world and the FWA sees and accepts me as the greatest woman in the history of the FWA – will also be satiated. I hunger greatly for the day when I will be treated the way I deserve. Instead of being mocked and ridiculed for trying to do what’s best for me and the world. I’m a visionary, unlike the rest of the FWA roster. I care about the world, I want the world to be a better place and to achieve that is quite simple – let me guide them to the better place. Let’s call that better place “heaven” and say that once I’m guiding them, heaven is not that far away. In fact, I am the one to open the gates of heaven for the world. My vision being fulfilled is the gift of heaven being granted to the world.

Ayla smiles broadly, her perfect white teeth are clenched together in a rather egotistical smile. Divine on the ground nods eagerly in agreement.

Ayla: And right now, my vision of a better world for all is basically hindered by one woman standing in my way and that’s the current FWA Women’s Champion – Sara Wolf. I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t have much history with her, however I sincerely say this I admire her… husband. I’m not quite sure about his actions in recent times, but over the years he was the only voice of reason amongst the FWA roster. His actions amongst those deemed the “company guys” that everyone cheered for – quite remarkable. So it makes me wonder how exactly such a dignified and honourable man like Adrian Wolf ended up with a piece of trash like you? I’m not going to get into any theories, or creating any rumours. All I care about is inflicting as much pain as possible upon you. I’m not coming into this wrestling match to just get a pinfall. I want to hurt you. It’s about damn time that you got off that high-horse of yours and come back into reality. You’re only relevant because Adrian Wolf decided to sleep with you. Everything thing that you’ve ever earned is because the biggest name in the FWA thought “hey that girl looks cheaper than a penny whore.” So I really hope that when I’m enjoying bashing in your skull at Fight Night, that microscopic brain of yours processes that your delusions of grandeur mean nothing. I can imagine how depressing it is for Sara Wolf, to finally realize that her entire life means nothing. Simple minded beings can’t handle the truth – especially a truth that big. So hopefully she’ll do everyone a favour and just off herself.

Ayla dons an evil smirk, clearly she has no remorse about her comments.

Ayla: Hmph. But if an example is necessary – the women’s championship. The last time that Sara Wolf held that title, she lost it. She wasn’t good enough to keep it. While I have never lost the women’s championship because I am a superior being to Sara Wolf. I have a belief and determination that she has never had to strive for because she got everything handed to her on a silver platter. I’ve been mistreated, and it’s time for me to right some of the wrongs done on to me by others. The women’s title would never have been Sara Wolf’s… but no, the FWA decide to let vile and repulsive things like Saddle Sally then MacKenzie Roberts touch my title… ultimately opening the gateway for Sara Wolf to swoop in, and again be served with an undeserved gift – a main event women’s title match which she wins due to outside assistance. And of course the world just eats the poison right out of the FWA’s hands… well no more. The world and myself will no longer suffer at the hands of Sara Wolf… the tables turn at FWA – Sara Wolf will suffer at MY hands.

Ayla slowly curls her fists up, before walking away as the scene fades out.

On Vacation

Status

DIVINE
    "The one known as Shannon O'Neal will be defeated at the hands of Divine. My master is on a mission, and O'Neal isn't in Ayla El's - her most holy and pious - vision."

Thread Information