Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fight Night 11/15/2013 Results

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Fight Night 11/15/2013 Results

Langdon Trafford: One way or the other, get ready for history to be made!

The camera zooms around the arena in Raleigh, North Carolina as fans hold up many different signs and sell out the small-ish arena to capacity. Fans are leaning over the guard railing with "Whyte Thunder" signs along with others reading: "Vodka & Venom are champs again!"; "Ryan Hall, the old is new"; "Chris Kennedy banned 4 life"; "WOLF is hungry"; and "The Ace of Diamonds lives forever"!

Langdon Trafford: By now, you probably have heard the news. You probably have read the reports, the rumors. All of it. Some is true. Some is false. This is what we know. The PWS Network went down last week. All production, finances. All of it has stopped. The PWS Network, as far as we are concerned, could be dead and buried. The Fantasy Wrestling Alliance airs Smash and Fight Night on the network, although maybe I should begin using past tense from now on. The FWA is also owned, operated and financed by the network and serves as its most profitable enterprise.

Sam McDonald: So the question now...is where does all of this leave the FWA? We know PWS is down for technical issues. Is it more than that? Will it be resolved? Will it rebuild what is lost from this development? And can the FWA be saved?

Langdon Trafford: Right now, the FWA is broadcasting Fight Night live from Raleigh, North Carolina. It is being aired live in an FWA.com web stream. It is also being aired live on a Youtube channel stream. Aside from that, we aren't on any television networks. As most of you could guess, without a television network, a product and production on the scale of the FWA cannot and will not survive — at least on the level and with the success it has in the past, and certainly in recent years and months.

As the announcers are talking and giving the run down of this enormous, ever-changing story, "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean's music plays and the man who started the previous two Fight Nights in the ring will do the same tonight. The crowd explodes with cheers when his music plays and McLean sports his FWA North American Championship.

Piers Gallagher: Who will step up and save our jobs? Most importantly, who will step up and save my job, the Syndicate's job, Ryan Hall's job and our general manager's job?

Harry Baxter: It goes deeper than that, you asswipe! Right now, the FWA is still owned and technically operated — although not really — by the PWS Network. The news I am hearing is, if by midnight tonight we do not have this issue resolved with the network OR a new owner, the FWA will not survive.

Langdon Trafford: Yet, there have been rumors — albiet, let's stress the fact they are UNCONFIRMED RUMORS — about a deal signed and a new owner. All I can say is everyone in the company, from the production workers in the back to the writers in the back to the stage hands who set up the entire venue to wrestlers like this man, the North American champion, coming down to the ring...they're all petrified for their future employment situation and whether they will continue to feed their families. It is a scary situation for us all.

Sam McDonald: Let's not forget Chris Kennedy's press release! He and Gabrielle have separated and he's also decided not to take part in the FWA, or what's left of it and however long it lasts! And he's headed to the CWA on January 1st? Amid all the news, that's pretty big news that got swept to the side!!!

Shane McLean has a microphone in hand as the crowd welcomes him with a warm cheer.

Crowd: DIA-MOND! DIA-MOND! DIA-MOND!

Shane McLean: Let's celebrate folks! This could be the last Fight Night ever!!!

The crowd gives a sarcastic pop.

Shane McLean: For real, though. The PWS Network either needs to get their shit straight or get the EFF OUT 'cause I and the others in the back ain't lettin' this sh*t go down like this. Ain't happenin'. But I know of one person who'd probably be all smiles if the FWA dropped a deuce and got flushed down the toilet. He's the man who turned his back on his friends to ally with The Syndicate, who used his relationship with the general manager to get whatever he wanted and who then used those connections and turned his back AGAIN just to call himself a four-time FWA World Champion. And he'd probably love being known as the last World champion. So Ryan Hall...GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE! And if you're man enough, this time, leave your damn wolfpack friends from the Syndicate — if you even have any anymore — behind.

Piers Gallagher: He hasn't been beaten enough already?

Langdon Trafford: Let's not forget...tonight in the main event...Shane McLean faces Ryan Hall one on one!!! Champion versus champion!!!

Shane McLean props his elbows up on the ropes and leans back against the turnbuckle.

But "The Inferno" Ryan Hall does not appear. Instead, it's the Syndicate members — sans "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy. PAJ, "The Monster" Mac Michaud and Christian Quinn appear on the stage and stare down Shane McLean.

PAJ: First off...first off...I want you to know that I respect you for what we did at Mile High. Well done.

Shane nods and the crowd pops for the respect shown by PAJ.

PAJ: Second off, just so you know now, if I get another chance, it won't take me 60 minutes to put you down. It'll take me 60 seconds.

And those cheers swiftly change to boos as Mac Michaud chuckles and grabs the microphone.

Mac Michaud: Second off, before anyone gets any crazy thoughts...the Syndicate is alive and well. We are stronger than ever!

Harry Baxter: If that's true, then where is your fearless leader?! Where is Chris Kennedy?! Oh yeah, he's at home issuing press releases about how he'll be joining the CWA.

Sam McDonald: Hiding from WOLF and Whyte Thunder.

Piers Gallagher: You two should watch your mouths. I happen to agree with everything he said!

Harry Baxter: Of course you do.

Mac Michaud: Chris Kennedy is resting at home, but he has already stated he wants no part of this broken FWA, which it seems to be with the recent news. No coincidence, I'm sure, that it is suffering while Shane McLean is North American Champion, Ryan Hall is World Champion, Vodka & Venom are tag team champions and Sarah Wolf is the Women's Champion. And creative thinks up idiotic ideas like the 24/7 championship. Like I said, not a big coincidence.

If Kennedy so chooses, when the time is right, to claim his rightful place atop the FWA once again as its FWA World Champion. But as for this news about the FWA going under, if it happens, let it be known the Syndicate was the GREATEST group ever assembled and made it all the way to the end. And if it doesn't happen, this little "resistance" that has surfaced against us...the WOLFs and the Whyte Thunders and the Shane McLeans and the Ryan Rondos of the world. They will go first. Then Ryan Hall...he'll be next for double crossing us.

Everyone should know now...we are in charge here. We are running this place. That has been true since this time a year ago and it won't change now just because Ryan Hall stole the World Championship and people are getting ants in their pants trying to stand up to us. It happened before and it'll be squashed just like before. So let me be the first, Shane, to let you know you're on the chopping block. You, Whyte Thunder, WOLF and Ryan Rondo are all...

Just then..."The Amazing" Ryan Rondo sprints from the backstage area and levels Mac Michaud with a clubbing forearm to the back of the head. Ryan Rondo begins hammering away at Christian Quinn and Shane McLean rolls out of the ring and sprints up the rampway to help balance the numbers a bit more. The mere sight of McLean charging up sends PAJ on his way and leaves it a two-on-two brawl. Mac Michaud and Christian Quinn retreat up the stage and into the backstage area as officials stand between the pair and the McLean-Rondo offering.

Sam McDonald: And just like at Mile High, PAJ scurries away the second the numbers aren't heavily in the Syndicate's favor!!!

Piers Gallagher: Ryan Rondo wil meet the maker tonight when he faces the reigning TV Champion Mac Michaud. Let it be known! Mac will not let this go unpunished. Then the self-proclaimed "Diamond" is next!

Jethro Warren vs. James Sync

This one starts off with a bang as Sync hits the ring and immediately throws a handful of powder into Jethros face before the bell! He lands some hard shots to the face and backs him into the corner, stomping him repeatedly as the referee signals for the opening bell. Sync whips him into the far corner, then comes crashing in with a running clothesline. Jethro trying to clear his vision but Sync stomps him relentlessly, keeping the pressure on him. He drags Jethro out of the corner and goes for a vertical suplex but Jethro counters with an inside cradle, getting a surprise 2-count! They both scramble to their feet but Sync catches him with a thumb to the eye, then levels him with a running clothesline. Sync stomps him a few times then hits a sharp kneelift that staggers him back against the ropes. Sync sets him up for a neckbreaker but Jethro twists out of it and counters into a backdrop! Jethro hits a couple elbowdrops followed by a jumping elbowdrop that earns him a 2-count. Jethro hits some hard right hands then delivers a russian legsweep and makes the cover again, getting another 2-count. Sync's slow getting to his feet and Jethro stays all over him. He swung wild but Jethro ducks underneath and counters with a sambo suplex! Sync rolls onto his stomach out of instinct but Jethro goes right for the kill, dragging him back to his feet and delivering the Fire Flowsion! Sync's down and out and Jethro makes the cover, scoring the 3-count!

Winner: Jethro Warren
    -----------------------------------

COMMERCIAL BREAK

As we come back from commercial break we are greeted to Broc Lobster being back in the ring. His music fades out as he stands with a mic in hand.

Broc Lobster: This bit? This bit is all about me. I'M BACK BABY!

He yells with a grin. Broc is suddenly cut off when CLINT EASTWOOD by Gorillaz hits the arena! Green pyros fly from the stage and out backwards from behind the curtain stumbles Jugem Jugem, he turns around and drops to his knees seeing how many people were there. There are cheers from the fans for the returning star.

Piers: Oh brother..

Langdon: It's Jugem Jugem! The Poop Throwing Machine! What on earth?!

He runs and jumps over the guard rail running through the fans before running and tripping over the guard rail at ringside falling to ringside, He stands back up and runs around the ring sliding in under the ropes and back out the other side, Broc stands wide eyed only watching on at the manic display, Jugem Jugem runs to the announce desk and grabs himself a mic before sliding back under the ropes. His music fades out as the masked man looks around wide eyed. Broc simply stares back at him in disbelief, the fans cheering but Broc holds up a hand for quiet as he raising the mic back to his lips.

Broc Lobster: What the hell do you want?!

Jugem Jugem: It's me! I'm back!

Broc Lobster: WHY?!

Jugem Jugem: I asked to come back, and They kinda let me, and then they gave me a contract and said 'Jugem, you are the greatest superstar ever and we need you' I kiiiinda figured that since you brought it up and all, that I we are going to be a team. The greatest of All Time! THE G.O.A.T.S. Isn't that pretty neat? The Goats together aga..

Broc Lobster: WOAH NOW! You're not the greatest of all time, I'm the greatest of all time. You're a clown in a mask. You're not on my team, you shouldn't be in my ring, and you certainly shouldn't be in my face!

Jugem Jugem looks back, before he grins and nods along, he points to Broc while looking around.

Jugem Jugem: Ha I get it! Broc Lobster, Mean Broc Lobster. That's awesome dude, you haven't lost it. We're going to make a great team. Jugem and Lobster, I wonder whichever handbag is going to stop us?!

Broc's eyes widen in disbelief, the fans are lapping it up.

Broc Lobster: First of all you lump of snot, it's douche bag, not hand bag. This isn't me running skits with you, this is me telling you that you're not on my team. You're mistaken, you couldn't be further from reality. You're probably on one of the losing teams. You're the most annoying idiot Ive ever met.

Jugem Jugem: So...That means I'm the best at it?

Broc Lobster: Yes you're the best at being an annoying little twerp

Broc pulls a face, Jugem grins.

Jugem Jugem: YES! WE'RE BETTER THAN YOOOOU! No Offense!

Jugem runs around the ring pointing at the fans. Broc's eyes widen again as he puts an arm out to stop Jugem.

Broc Lobster: STOP... Ring the bell.

Broc peels off his tshirt and tosses it down as Jugem looks confused. Broc mouths again 'ring the bell'.

Langdon: I'm not sure ringing the bell is a good idea..

Broc Lobster vs. Jugem Jugem

The bell rings and Jugem manically runs around the ring cowering, he slides out of the ring and starts running around, before sliding back into the ring and continuing, he goes to hide behind Broc.

Piers: I see Jugem Jugem hasn't gotten over that crippling fear of the ring bell..

Jugem tries to slide of the ring but Broc grabs at his feet and the match gets underway. Broc showing little ring rust,The match is typically awkward with Jugem's obscure high flying offense, but the match turns out better than anyone would expect with both men showing that they haven't missed a beat. The match was only ever going one way though as Broc nails his finisher and covers for the three count.

Winner: Broc Lobster

Broc celebrates the win as the fans boo, Jugem always managing to have an aura of a little puppy about him. Broc leaves the ring heading for the back in celebration.

Kassie Summers and T-MOM vs. The Bretheren El

Kassie and T-MOM are in the ring. "ET"/"All The Things She Said" begins to play and the crowd boos loudly. The lights grow dark as The Brethren El - Ayla El and Divine - walk out onto the stage in their military combat attire. They head down to the ring.

The match begins with Divine and T-MOM. Divine and Mom hook up, they struggle to gain control. Divine hits a quick slap to Mom, before landing a fast suplex! Divine starts to stomp on Mom like crazy! The referee breaks it up, and Mom slowly gets up - until Divine rushes at Mom with a clothesline! Mom collapses to the mat and Divine hooks the leg!

1...2!

Mom kicks out just at the two count! Divine becomes furious! S/he lifts Mom up puts her into the turnbuckle as s/he climbs up and mounts Mom. Divine punches Mom in the face repeatedly until the ten count when the referee calls for it to be broken up! Mom comes from behind attempting to grab Divine's head - but Divine easily counters and shoves Mom away... Kassie manages to tag in!

Kassie rushes at Divine and goes into her bitch mode! She hits a flurry of punches and kicks until Divine is trapped in the corner! As Divine comes out of the corner, Kassie hits a dropkick! That sends Divine right towards Ayla... who tags herself in! Ayla and Kassie head at each other, furious as their feud has been running for a while now!

They end up brawling in the middle of the ring, which leads to both Mom and Divine getting into the ring as well - it's sheer chaos! The referee regains control - eventually - by sending Mom and Divine back to their corners and breaking up the heated brawl between Kassie/Ayla. Divine distracts Kassie ringside, as soon as Kassie turns around BITCH KICK BY AYLA! She covers Kassie!

1...2...3!

Winners: The Brethren El - Ayla El & Divine

The lights cut immediately after the match ends. When the lights return the wrestlers are gone, and standing in the ring is The Brethren El. Divine is bowing on his/her knees to Ayla, who has a microphone in her hand.

Ayla: Now I'm not going to comment on the FWA's current state of affairs, let alone the failures of the PWS Network. We all know that I am not afraid to speak my mind, but I'll tone it down for you all as I know that this is a time of suffering for all you weak people out there, the FWA fans... I told you so. I told you that allowing the FWA Management to wreak havoc on every single fibre of the company and not listen to what my sacred and most true vision told... I told you all we'd come to this.

Loud boos drown out the arena, Ayla shakes her head in disappointment.

Ayla: And as the well trained sheep that you all are, you disagree still even when the truth is right in front of your ugly faces. Pathetic... just like the PWS Network and just like the FWA. However things happen for a reason, and with failure comes the opportunists. You see, I knew that this was bound to happen so I waited... I let the FWA bury me away into nothingness. I let them force me face the most vile creature ever, Kassandra Summers, and now it's time for me to move on.

All of a sudden, Kassie's theme hits and the crowd cheers. Kassie rushes out of the crowd behind Ayla with a steel chair, she attacks but Ayla runs away, leaving Divine to take the beating! Kassie picks up the microphone.

Kassie Summers: Two Fight Nights from now Ayla, you and me - Last Woman Standing! This needs to end now! And trust me, I'm the biggest f**king bitch around!

The crowd cheers as Ayla scurries away into the back not looking pleased.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Backstage in the dressing room...

Saddle Sally is squeezing her plump bottom into her jeans as she does this Amy Duke walks in.

Amy: Hello Sally. How are you doing?

Sally: Reckon I'm doin' alright. Could be worse, all things considered.

Amy: Yeah, I was afraid I'd be out of work.

Sally: Well we ain't out of the woods yet. There is a whole lot goin' on that people that get paid more than I do are gonna figure out.

Amy: You have to wonder whose going to buck up and take control.

Sally: As long as they sign my check and give me matches I'll be good. Gotta be better than the folks who kept bookin' me on Smash as a women's champ.

Amy: Careful what you wish for. It can get a lot worse before it gets better.

Sally: Well ya' won't have to worry 'bout that. Everyone knows ya' sleep with those in power.

Amy: Maybe your career would be better if you did more often.

Sally: Yeah, when I start takin' advice from the woman below Sean Valentine on the totem pole when pigs fly and Carlos Mencia is funny.

Sally pushes past Amy as the crowd cheers her comeback to Amy. A pissed off Amy watches her walk away.

Kurt Harrington: The following contest is to determine the #1 Contender to the X-Division Championship and will be contested under “X Rules”. Introducing first from Kansas City, Missouri and weighing in at 250 lbs. He is Drew Stevenson.

Hail to the King by Avenged Sevenfold plays as Drew makes his way to the ring from the back while the crowd boo him loudly.

Kurt Harrington: And his opponent, representing the BIRD Empire. Weighing in at 195 lbs, he is Lord Vincent Takaab Blackbird.

Ameno by Era plays as Vincent, Amber and River come out onto the stage. Vincent kisses Amber on the stage then tells both her and River to head to the back. Vincent heads down to the ring never letting Drew leave his gaze as Amber and River head to the back while the crowd cheer and sing along to Vincent's Theme.

Drew quickly gets out of the ring and charges at Vincent. Vincent blocks a right and goes back and forth with Drew as the referee tries to regain order. Security and referees separate the two men as the crowd chant “Let Them Fight”. Drew manages to get past the security and referees that were attempting to hold him back and lunges at Vincent connecting with a few punches. The referees and security pull Drew off but Vincent gets past the referees and security that were holding him back, runs up the nearby steps and across the outside of the ring along the ring apron and connects with the Diving Spear part of The BIRD Imperial Spear taking out a number of security and referees and just misses Drew whom gets knocked back by the falling security and referees.

Drew grabs Vincent and rolls him into the ring, then gets onto the ring. Drew looks back at the security and referees who are helping their fallen comrades get to their feet. Drew turns around and barely sees a charging Vincent before stepping out of the way causing Vincent, whom was looking to hit Drew with the Clan Blackbird, instead dives through the middle and top ropes hitting the move on the security and referees that were outside of the ring. The crowd chants “Holy S*it” as Drew gets into the ring and looks astonished at the mess in front of him while the referee for their match look on shocked.

Vincent gets to his feet and slides into the ring allowing for their referee to call for the bell to officially begin their match. Vincent charges at Drew, and Drew connects with a Muay Thai Kick to Vincent's head taking him down. Drew goes for the pin but Vincent manages to kick out at 2 ¾ count. Drew grabs Vincent and locks in the Kimura thinking that Vincent can't do 3 of his strong finishers with a broken arm. Vincent screams as Drew wrenches his right arm back more.

Vincent gets to his feet while Drew continues to apply more pressure. Vincent falls back into a turnbuckle hard causing Drew to release the hold. Vincent falls forward and rolls away from Drew while holding his injured right shoulder as Drew smirks down at Vincent then goes over towards Vincent and goes to lock in the Side Arm Triangle Choke but Vincent counters by locking Drew into a Guillotine Choke Hold.

Drew manages to escape the submission hold and quickly moves away from Vincent looking somewhat surprised. Vincent slowly gets to his feet holding his right shoulder, then charges at Drew looking to hit him with a Clan Blackbird only for Drew to stop Vincent by hitting a nastyFloat-Over DDT. Drew rolls out of the ring and finds 2 handcuffs and a kendo stick under the ring. Drew slides into the ring then puts both handcuffs into his pants pocket and strikes Vincent in the mid-section with the kendo stick followed by several shots to Vincent's back.

Drew drags Vincent over to the corner by pulling his injured right arm. Drew then handcuffs Vincent's left wrist to the bottom rope on one side of the turnbuckle then handcuffs Vincent's injured right arm to the top rope on the other side of the turnbuckle so that Vincent's back in to the turnbuckle. Drew goes back over to the kendo stick, picking it up then hits Vincent's injured right arm repeatedly until the kendo stick breaks injuring Vincent's arm even further causing Vincent to scream loudly in agony.

Drew tosses the broken kendo stick away and laughs as the crowd boos him heavily. Drew un-handcuffs Vincent's injured right arm causing Vincent to drop to the mat hard. Drew then locks in the Kimura Lock in and Vincent offers little to no resistance causing the Referee to signal for the bell.

Winner by Submission = Drew Stevenson

Kurt Harrington: Here is your winner, by submission, Drew Stevenson.

Drew celebrates as the crowd chants “You Suck” and boos him heavily then heads to the back while Amber, River and the rest of the medical team rush the ring to help Vincent.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

The cameras abruptly cut away from ringside to a shot of the parking garage. We hear the screeching of tires and the camera whips around to see a black Camaro pull into the garage and skid to a sudden stop. Without even turning the engine off, the driver's side door flies open and out steps Wolf. He makes a beeline around the front of the car when suddenly another car speeds in Wolfs direction. Wolf avoids being hit in last second by jumping over the hood of his car.

Langdon: What was that driver thinking?

Piers: Someone tried to run over Wolf! And I think I know who it was. It was Ryan Hall

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Langdon Trafford: No update yet on the PWS Network situation or the FWA's future. We do know that former wrestler Alexx tried organizing enough money, a lot from fan donations, to try and buy it and keep it afloat. No word if he raised enough. We should hear a word or two soon.

No. 1 contendership for the FWA Women's Championship
    Saddle Sally vs. Shannon O' Neil

This bout gets underway with a tieup and the Sally immediately goes to work on the arm, bringing Shannon down to a knee. She tries to fight her way back up but Sally bears down on her, landing a couple hard shots to her shoulder. Sally takes her all the way to the mat, transitioning into a fujiwara armbar but Shannon manages to get her foot onto the bottom rope for the break. They circle and tieup again and the Sally goes right back to the arm but this time Shannon pokes a thumb in her eye, then quickly slings her into the turnbuckle. Shannon comes in with some hard shots to the face then goes for an irish whip but Sally counters and sends her crashing into the far corner. She charges in after her but Shannon gets a boot up into her face, sending Sally stumbling backwards. Shannon runs out with a clothesline attempt but she misses and Sally pulls her down with a backslide, getting a 2-count! Shannon pops back up and she eats a pair of quick armdrags, then Sally nails her with a devastating roundhouse kick! She makes the cover again but Shannon manages to get her shoulder up at 2!

Langdon: Saddle Sally lands that knockout shot and she almost ended this match right then and there.

Piers: I don't know how Shannon kicked out of that one, but she just barely beat the 3.

Sally hits some hard shots to the back of the head, then whips her into the ropes and hits a spinning heel kick. She drags Shannon up and hits a snap suplex then floats over for the cover, getting a 2-count. She picks Shannon up and whips her into the ropes again but this time she misses with the knockout kick, allowing Shannon to bounce off the far ropes and come back with a thunderous clothesline of her own! Shannon stomps her viciously, doing whatever she has to in order to keep Sally down on the mat. She lands a couple clubbing shots, then follows up with a neckbreaker that gets her a 2-count. Shannon moves quickly and connects with a backdrop, then makes the cover for another 2-count. Shannon slams the Sally's face into the turnbuckle a couple times then goes for an irish whip but she telegraphs and Sally counters with a sunset flip for a CLOSE 2-count! Shannon scrambles to her feet but she's floored by a double chop across the chest. Sally starts to build some momentum and she whips her into the turnbuckle. Sally comes rushing in but Shannon gets her knees up at the last second, stunning her opponent! Sally stumbles back and Shannon charges and lands her "Paradise City' bicycle kick!!! Shannon covers and gets the 1-2-3 pinfall!

Winner: Shannon O'Neal

Wolf is seen walking down the hallway when he is stopped by Todd Salum.

Todd Salum: You seem to have something to say. I'm just going to stand here and hold the mic for a moment... Wolf?

Wolf: Ryan Hall... To stand here and say that I'm going to kill you is an insult to all the f*ckers I am going to kill. To stand here and tell the world that when I get my hands on you I'm going to make you wish I did kill you? That would be a little more accurate, but not quite the point. See, what is going to happen to you is a form of pain and suffering that no one can put into words because it's just too disgusting. Too brutal. Too wrong to even label. Beating you to death would be easy and a proper punishment, but it's just too good for you.

Wolf shakes his head. Salum goes to interject, but the casted hand stops his arm. The two men look at one another awkwardly before Salum brings the microphone back to Wolf.

Wolf: I'm going to rip you apart. I'm going to eviscerate you, then tie your organs together and play dutch. I'm going to cut your scrotum open, then swap your testicles. I'm going to cut your face off and wear is as mask while I finger paint scenes from the avant-garde Led Zepplin concert epic: "The Song Remains The Same." It's going to make The Human Centipede, first sequence, look like a Goosebumps Halloween Special. In short? I'M GOING TO F*CK YOU UP, BAD!!!

The fans explode and Wolf takes a drag off his cigarette. Todd Salum? He finally gets a word in...

Todd Salum: It's obvious you are the biggest threat when it comes to Ryan Hall's reign. Are you going to challenge for the Undisputed title again?

Salum holds the microphone out for Wolf.

Wolf: One more body for the pyre, one more soul damned to suffer, one more sacrifice of blood and flesh to things older and far more vile than anything we could imagine. Things that will fuel this fire that spurs me on to crush Hall under foot.

He takes another drag off his cigarette. Salum looks confused.

Todd Salum: So, is that a "yes?"

Wolf: Ryan Hall is scared, ladies and gentlemen. He knows he can't win clean. So? What does he do? He tries to run me over with a car! He is the brightest shade of yellow I've seen in all my years in this business! I've been around a while, I've seen a thing or two, but this kind of sheer cowardice takes the f*cking cake, folks. He knows he can't beat me, not one on one. Not when I'm a hundred percent. He screwed for te second time in a row. But he is going to find out the hard way that no matter what you do? I always laugh last. And when I do start laughing last? Trust me, Salum... I'll laugh longest. It doesn't matter how long it takes, f*cker. I will make you pay!

Stagehand runs to the scene screaming something to Wolf.

Stagehand: Mr. Wolf. There was an accident and our wife has been hospitalized!

Wolf: What?

Wolf starts running towards the parking lot and the cameraman is one step behind him. They arrive to parking lot to find his car in horrible condicion. There are are multiple scratheches on the car, there is a paint all over the car and it looks like it was hit by a baseball bat few times. But none of that concers Wolf at the moment. Wolf screams at the cameraman.

Wolf: GIVE ME YOUR PHONE!

Wolf takes the phone and calls his wife.

Wolf: What happened? Are you alright?

Sarah: Yes, I am. Why are you calling?

Wolf: Nothing. I just wanted to be sure.

Langdon: Well, it would seem Wolf has a score to settle.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Fight Night general manager Dinorah Redgrave stands inside the ring as we return from a commercial break. She has a bandage on her nose from three weeks ago when "Whyte Thunder" hit his finishing move. The crowd loathes Dinorah as she stands in a business suite, looking rather glum and bitter, and doesn't react to a single harsh audible from the hateful fans.

Langdon Trafford: I guess the question is...with PWS Network's close...we knew Dinorah has a role not only in FWA but also the network. What will happen to her in the FWA?

Dinorah Redgrave: I'm here...to apologize.

The crowd rains boo after boo on Dinorah, almost drowning her out.

Dinorah Redgrave: I'm here to apologize to all of you and apologize to all of the wrestlers in the back.

Piers Gallagher: What a bunch of insensitive hicks! She's pouring her heart out and all they do is boo her!

Dinorah Redgrave: I'm sorry....

Harry Baxter: In some ways, she deserves it.

The boos only grow louder as Dinorah looks down to the ground with a puppy dog expression. Suddenly, her eyes dart forward and her frown changes to a scowl.

Dinorah Redgrave: I'm sorry for wasting so much of my GODDAMN TIME ON THIS SHITHOLE!!! I'm sorry for wasting my money...my knowledge! I'm sorry for EVERY OUNCE OF ENERGY I put into this stupid, rotten, dying company!!! You know why PWS Network closed down?! Because they couldn't stand the thought of the FWA continuing on!!!

The fans just let her have it and begin a "Bitch! Bitch! Bitch!" chant.

Sam McDonald: As a matter of fact, the FWA was the network's most profitable endeavor.

Piers Gallagher: Shut up, Sam!

Dinorah Redgrave: If Ryan Hall wants to piss his life away in this place, being this company's "World Champion," then so be it! Him being World champ is the only possible salvation for this place!!!

The crowd just explodes with boos and then begins a "Bull-shit! Bull-shit!" chant reaching the rafters and audible from Jupiter.

Dinorah Redgrave: If Chris Kennedy wants to piss his life away, then so be it. Mac Michaud, PAJ, Christian Quinn, whoever. I don't care. I'm off to do bigger and better things. Peace out. The FWA is without a leader, and without a hope.

As Dinorah Redgrave starts to exit the ring, she stops herself. Something in the crowd has caught her eye. Something not even the cameras have caught yet.

Langdon Trafford: Dinorah is in a rage.

Dinorah points out to the crowd and shouts, "YOU!" The cameras try to track down what she's referring to, and she quickly begins walking back and forth near one of the turnbuckles, pointing over the ropes at a specific spot in the crowd.

Dinorah Redgrave: YOU! With the mask!!! Right now! Come into the ring!

The crowd begins booing as the cameras finally find a fan dressed with a Whyte Thunder mask. He elicits a monstrous pop from the crowd. The plastic mask is obvious, with white-and-gold paint around the mouth. The fan is wearing a black leather jacket.

Dinorah Redgrave: Security! Bring than...that fan...to my ring...and it is MY RING for the next few seconds...now!!!

The fan looks confused and even a tad bit nervous. He shakes his head when security members approach, apparently trying to talk his way out of it, but the crowd begins a "YES! YES! YES!" chant and then a "GO! GO! GO!" chant.

Sam McDonald: All this person wanted to do was watch the show, and now Dinorah is going to ruin his night. This is pathetic!

Piers Gallagher: What's more pathetic is anyone who would dress up in a Whyte Thunder costume!

Finally, the fan hesitantly hops over the guard railing and is escorted to the ring steps. The fans all cheer him on, trying to offer some encouragement, as this apparent Whyte Thunder fan cautiously steps through the top and middle ropes.

Dinorah Redgrave: Come here, you poon bag! Don't waste my time or I'll make this a lot worse on you!

The crowd boos once more at Dinorah, but she doesn't mind a bit.

Dinorah Redgrave: What do you have in your hands there?! What does it say?

Without ever really noticing, we finally see that the fan is and always was holding some sort of sign. The fan unrolls the cardboard sign to show Dinorah, who rolls her eyes and snickers at the words. Then the fan holds it up to the crowd, and we can see it says the following in black sharpie marker:"Whyte Thunder vs. Chris Kennedy"

The crowd goes insane!!!

Dinorah Redgrave: Let me tell you something...OK...that will...NEVER HAPPEN. NEVER! As my last order of business as the general manager of the FWA...I rule that Whyte Thunder or Devin Golden or "The Golden One" or whatever his stupid name is will NEVER EVER face Chris Kennedy one on one in the FWA. And I will make that BINDING beyond my departure so help me God. So to answer your stupid sign you stupid little runt...NO!!!!

Dinorah crosses her hands to perform the "no way" gesture, and then grabs the sign from the demeaned fan and angrily rips it three times before throwing it out of the ring. The innocent fan continues to look down and Dinorah comes back and gets right in his face.

Dinorah Redgrave: Now...I'm going to take off your STUPID MASK so I can see your STUPID FACE and the entire world...your friends, your family, and all of these people can know EXACTLY who you are and how much of a PIECE OF GARBAGE you are for wearing that mask, making that sign and believing not only in Whyte Thunder but in the FWA as a whole by buying a ticket to this piece of crap production and watching this and cheering.

Amid boos that carry less hate and more acknowledgment of helplessness, Dinorah grabs the fan by the white-and-gold mask and rips it from his face. She slams it on the mat and stomps on it three times. The fan covers his face up with his hands before Dinorah orders him, "MOVE YOUR HANDS!"

And the fan obliges, slowly bringing his hands down to reveal his face....AND THE EXACT SAME WHITE-AND-GOLD FACE PAINT WE SAW BEFORE!!!!!!

Langdon Trafford: HOLY SH*T!!!

Dinorah's pupils go big and her mouth begins to quiver. The thousands of fans packing the arena make the camera shake as the fan no longer shows sad or embarrassed emotions, but rather a stern, cold expression of betrayal and deep-rooted spite. This man is no fan. This man is Whyte Thunder himself.

Sam McDonald: WHYTE THUNDER IS IN THE BUILDING AND MY GOD DINORAH REDGRAVE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST SHAT HERSELF!!!

Dinorah turns and tries to run, but Whyte Thunder reaches out in one swift motion like a robot and grabs her by the hair.

Harry Baxter: And once more...DINORAH IS ABOUT TO GET WHAT'S COMING!!!

Dinorah kicks her feet and screams as Whyte Thunder stoicly looks down at her, bends her head back in the exact same movement as three weeks ago, and twists her body around to a face-down position before dropping her down once more with the "Superhero's Oath" sitout faceplant!!!

Crowd: YES! YES! YES! YES!

Dinorah lays motionless face down in the middle of the ring as the trench-coat wearing Whyte Thunder pops up and looks out to the sea of fans. Out from the backstage area comes "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean, who carries a broom and slides into the ring. He begins sweeping imaginary dirt around the ring and finally reaches Dinorah's carcass, which he forcefully pushes the broom's brushes against and kicks until her body rolls under the ropes and out of the ring.

Harry Baxter: And if that's the last we see from Dinorah Redgrave, then good riddance! Sweep the dirt out the house, Diamond!!!

Whyte Thunder doesn't even watch the act, but rather has rolled out of the ring and begins picking up the pieces of the cardboard poster sign Dinorah ripped to shreds, and he rolls it all into a ball small enough to fit in two fists as the crowd continues cheering and we once more go to a commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

X-Division and 24/7 Championship Unification Match
    X-Rules

“Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon (c) vs. Alexander Sokolov (c) vs. "The Destroyer" Jayson Shephard

Making his way down to the ring first is Jayson Shepard who comes out to ‘Death Rattle’ by Pantera. He is followed by his valet Vendetta and his manager Trystan Delahunt. He is the only man without championship gold in his match but looks to change that by the nights end. As he walks down the rampway, he rips a sign that shows support to Jason Gryphon out of the hands of a small boy and tears it to shreds. The crying of the child seems to fuel Jayson as he slides into the ring with a confident look on his face.
    The 24/7 Champion Alexander Sokolov is out next to little or no fanfare at all. He raises his championship over his head and quickly slides into the ring disregarding the jeers of the fans in attendance.
    Finally, Something New by Rev Theory begins to play and the fans of the arena rise to their feet as Jason Gryphon appears on stage in his new attire. He slides the hood of his robe off and smiles at the cheers and adulation of his beloved creatures. Jason opens off his new sleeveless robe to expose his coveted X-Division Championship and points to the heavens, allowing his pyro to explode. When he makes his way down the ramp way, he embraces as many of his creatures than he can before sliding into the ring and taking off his championship. He kisses his gold and hands it to the referee as the bell ring and the championship match is now under way.

All three men begin to size each other up in the ring before Sokolov and Shepard look at each other and rush Jason. Both of them are punching and kicking at Gryphon trying to get him down to the mat. Jason is trying to fight both men off but they slowly begin to overpower the X-Division Champion. Sokolov picks up Jason and whips him into the ropes and when he bounces back, he is hit with a Big Boot by Shepard. Sokolov goes down to the mat and locks in a neck lock on Jason. While Sokolov wrenches the neck of his challenger, Shepard gets down on the mat and begins to taunt the challenger, slapping his face. Jason tries to power out of the necklock but he quickly yanked back down to the mat by Sokolov, who grabs a fist full of Jason’s long mane. Shepard rolls to the outside and pulls out a kendo stick from under the ring while Sokolov holds Jason at bay in the middle of the ring. Jason is able to get to his feet and Shepard rolls back into the ring with the Kendo Stick in hand.

Shepard swings for the fences with the Kendo Stick but Jason is about to move out of the way and Shepard cracks Sokolov over the hand with it. Jason is now on his feet and grabs the Kendo Stick as Shepard tries to swing it at Gryphon again. Jason grabs the stick and swing it at Shepard, who rolls out of the ring in order to avoid being hit. Jason raises the Kendo Stick in the air and then points it at Alexander. Jason begins to beat Sokolov over his back with the Kendo Stick. The young upstart screams in pain as the X-Division Champion beats him like a government mule. Jason tosses the Kendo Stick out of the ring and pulls Sokolov up to his feet. Jason lifts Sokolov up and showcases his impressive power with a stalling suplex. Shepard comes up from begins and locks Jason in a full nelson, trying to weaken the champion before lifting him up and slamming him to the match and going for the quick cover.
    1...2…KICKOUT!

Jason is able to get his shoulders up before the referee gets his hands down for three. Jayson stands up and motions for his manager to grab him something that he can use as a weapon. Trystan goes under the ring and pulls out a steel chair. He slides it into the ring and brings it up to his face where Sokolov dropkicks the chair, smacking it against Shepard’s face. Sokolov grabs the steel chair and rams it into the downed man’s guts. “That was for the Kendo Stick Shot!” he yells at Shepard. Sokolov turns his attention to Jason Gryphon who is rising to his feet. Sokolov swings the chair at Jason’s head but he is quickly able to roll out of the way. The chairshot ricochet’s off of the top rope and hits Alexander in the head. Jason kicks him in the gut and bounces off the ropes with a running knee strike followed up by a neckbreaker. Jason tosses Alexander out of the ring and turns his attention to Shepard however he is quickly met with an Irish Whip. Jason uses the momentum from getting whipped by his large challenger and he hits Alexander with a Suicide Dive on the outside. Jason picks up Sokolov and tosses him back into the ring but as soon as he gets back onto the apron to get back into the ring, he is met with a shoulder to the gut and falls down to the floor. Shepard quickly picks up the 24/7 Champion and nails him with a chokeslam, going for the cover…

1…2…KICKOUT!
    Shephard cannot believe that Sokolov kicked out of one of his most powerful moves and begins to put the boots to him. He tells Vendetta to set up a table on the outside of the ring as Gryphon rolls back into the ring. The gothic looking lady goes as he man instructs as Jason gets to his feet, he is quickly met with The Death Rattle by Shepard who moves over to Gryphon’s feet and locks in the STF. Jason is trying his best to hold on as Shepard wrenches the submission move. When it seems like Gryphon is able to tap, Sokolov gets to his feet and hits both of them with a running senton to break up the hold. He motions for the both of them to get to their feet and when he goes, he makes a running start at the two larger men and ties to clothesline them. Gryphon and Shepard are unmoved and they both grab Sokolov by the throat. They lift him up in a double military press and they toss him through the table that Vendetta had set up on the outside. The crowd begins to chant “Holy S—t.” Jason and Jayson finally notice each other again after surveying their carnage outside of the ring.
    They quickly begin to trade punches in the middle of the ring. They begin working all over to several ring to every turnbuckle, unloading punch after punch on each other. Jayson decided to end the slugfest and goes low, hitting Gryphon in the balls. As Gryphon is hunched over in pain, Shepard lifts him up and onto the turnbuckle. He hits Gryphon with one closed fist shot and then another but as he goes for the third, Gryphon blocks it and nails the Tornado DDT onto his challenger, a move that defeated Shepard before. Jason does not go for the pin though, he wants to go for his closer, he wants The Lion’s Lariat. He motions for it but Vendetta hops up on the apron and grab Gryphon to stop him. Gryphon grabs the young lady and gives her a passionate kiss. Shepard comes running as he sees his valet locking lips with his rival and Jason moves out out of the way before Shepard can hit him. Shepard stops just short of knocking Vendetta off the apron but as he does, Gryphon bounces off of the ropes and nails Shepard with The Lion’s Lariat. He goes for the cover…

1…2…3!

WINNER and STILL FWA X-Division Champion: “Living Mythology” Jason Gryphon
    Jason falls to his knees in delight as the referee grabs both of Gryphon’s championship title and hands them to the champion. He holds them both to his chest and rolls out of the ring. He hops over the guard rail and goes into the sea of his devoted fans. He raises both of this championship high above his head and chants “We Are Mythology” over and over before his creatures join in. On this night, Jason Gryphon has become the last 24/7 Champion, retained his X-Division Championship, and most important of all, entertained his beloved creatures for another night.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"The Last Great Englishman" PAJ vs. Carmine Reaper vs. "The Irish Switchblade" Ashley O' Ryan

Carmine and PAJ start off right in each other's face,but they're both knocked down by a double clothesline from Ash! He stomps PAJ a few times then dumps him to the outside, focusing his attack on Carmine next. Ash delivers a couple hard european uppercuts then snapmares Carmine down and connects with a soccer kick to the spine! He nails Carmine with another kick to the side of the head this time, which earns him an early 2-count! Ash stays on the attack and delivers a big bodyslam to Carmine. Meanwhile, PAJ slowly climbs onto the apron and up to the top rope, coming back into the match with a missile dropkick that catches Ash square in the chest! PAJ fires off some quick punches that knock Ash out onto the apron. PAJ quickly gets up a head of steam and uses Carmine as a launch pad to delivers a poetry-in-motion style kick that knocks Ash to the floor outside! PAJ goes to follow up with a vault over the ropes but Carmine grabs his leg and drags him back into the ring and right into a t-bone suplex! Carmine makes the cover but PAJ gets the shoulder up at 2!

Langdon: A couple of near-falls already in this contest and a lot of high flying from PAJ!

Carmine hits some clubbing blows to the back then goes for a bodyslam but PAJ squirms loose and drops down behind him, nailing Carmine with a backdrop suplex. PAJ stomps him a few times then hits a standing moonsault that scores another near-fall. Ash climbs back into the ring over the top rope and PAJ goes right on the attack with some snapping punches but Ash buries a knee into his gut, then whips PAJ into the ropes and levels him with a running bicycle kick! Carmine gets back to his feet and Ash nails him with leg lariat right across the back of the skull, sending him rolling across the ring and to the outside under the bottom rope! Ash goes out after him, continuing the punishment as he rams Carmine's face into the barricade a couple times then nails him with a big boot to the face. Ash stalking his prey as he takes his time. PAJ climbs out onto the apron and goes for a dive but Ash catches him in mid-air like he was a small child. But before he can capitalize, Carmine takes Ash out at the knees and brings him down hard! Ash tries to fight back to his feet while PAJ stays on the attack but Carmine gets up a head of steam and nails Ash with a super kick right to the temple and drops him again!

Langdon: Former enemies teaming up as they take down the more experienced opponent and Carmine putting the final touch with that brutal enziguri right to the side of the head!

Piers: That's all well and good but remember, only one of 'em can walk out of here tonight with the w!

PAj's back in the ring and Carmine rolls in after him but he eats a low dropkick to the side of the face! PAJ presses the attack with some clubbing shots followed by a front dropkick that staggers Carmine back into the turnbuckle. PAJ hustles up the turnbuckle in front of him and start raining down the 10 punches while the fans count them off! But Carmine walks out of the corner and counters into a last ride that earns him a CLOSE 2-count! Carmine hits some clubbing shots across the back then delivers a huge knee right to the gut and he sets PAJ for a Hostile Takeover and he gets him up but PAJ counters with a hurricanrana! Carmine tries to kickout but PAJ holds onto his leg and gets the 3-count!

Winner: PAJ

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Wolf vs Christian Quinn

Wolf immediately charges out of his corner and goes right after Quinn but the smaller man manages to duck underneath his grasp, coming back up with a couple quick jabs that catch him off balance. Quinn lands some quick right hands then goes downstairs with a pair of boots to the stomach but Wolf swings a wild haymaker, coming up short again as Quinn plows him into the turnbuckle. Quinn stays out of his reach, using his speed to tag the bigger man with several quick hits followed by a standing dropkick that knocks Wolf back into the corner! Quinn comes in with a couple quick chops but Wolf buries a knee in his gut, then hammers him with a clubbing blow. Quinn stumbles back, before he charges back in with a jumping eniguri that drops Wolf down to his knees! Quinn presses the attack with some hard knee strikes to the side of Wolf's skull, then he hits a swinging neckbreaker that earns him a 2-count. Wolf tries to get back up but Quinn applies the side headlock and bears down on him...

Langdon: Quinn currently with the upper hand over the Beast!

Wolf powers back to his feet, lifting Quinn up and delivering a backdrop to break the hold! Quinn quickly rolls to the outside for a breather but the big man climbs out after him, grabbing him by the hair and dragging him up again. He slams Quinn's face into the ring apron then fires him back inside under the bottom rope. But when Wolf goes to climb back in, he baseball slides him! He lands several fast shots to the back and the back of the skull, then drives Wolf's head right into the metal ringpost! Wolf slumps to the mat and a few seconds later we've got blood on the floor, the result of a gash over his left eye! He muscles Wolf back into the ring then goes for the cover again, getting another 2-count! Quinn hits a couple knees out of the clench but Wolf hoists him up and drives him back into the turnbuckle with a crash! Wolf repeatedly drives his shoulder into his gut, then connects with a trio of unanswered haymakers that leave Quinn staggering out of the corner and right into an overhead belly-to-belly suplex!

Langdon: Holy crap, did you see how far he went?! He threw him damn near corner-to-corner!

Quinn slowly pushes himself up but he's mowed down by a brutal running clothesline! Wolf stomps Quinn a couple times then drags him to the corner and slams his face into the turnbuckle hard. Blood continues to stream down his face as he pummels Quinn with heavy right hands then whips him into the ropes, connecting with a powerslam! Wolf drags him up by the hair and follows up with a HUGE powerbomb that gets him a 2-count! Wolf picks him up but Quinn rakes the eyes, then bounces off the ropes with a running dropkick that knocks the big man down!

Wolf brings himself up as Quinn rises, too. Wolf lands a big uppercut forearm shot. Quinn lands one in response. Back and forth they go before Wolf kicks Quinn in the stomach and shoves into the ropes before hitting his devastating spear!!! The crowd erupts as the fan hero crawls atop and hooks both legs.
    (.................1...................2........... .......3)

Winner: WOLF
    After the bell rings and the winner is announced, PAJ walks on the stage.

PAJ: Wolf, Wolf, Wolf. The one who tried to run you over, the one who ruined your car, the one who send you message about your wife being hospitalized was me! You want to know why? Jealousy? Me wanting to make an impact? Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

He smirked as the crowd made their feeling clear again.

PAJ: I did it because I cannot stand you, Wolf. Everything about you gets under my skin. But nothing more so than the fact that you have had chance after chance, after chance after chance… At the Undisputed FWA Championship. And frankly, I’m sick of it. Where is my match for the Undisputed FWA Championship? Huh?! Where is my second, third and fourth attempt at another glorious failure? That’s what I want to know. Because while Dinorah Redgrave may refuse to see it, it’s time Old Yeller got taken out behind the shed. Look, you have done it all in your time here. Your war with your brother will continue to be remembered here. But it’s time you walked off into the sunset and said goodbye. Before you end up getting hurt and can’t even remember your own son’s name. What was it again?

Again a small smirk passed his lips.

PAJ: Wolf. Do yourself a favour. Go home. Retire. The sunset awaits. You don’t want to mess with PAJ. I’m younger, fitter, smarter and hungrier. This is a fight that you can’t wi-

The crowd rose to their feet and cheered as PAJ’s mouth dropped. Wolf slided out of the ring picked a sledgehammer and he runs after PAJ.

Langdon: Something tells me that Wolf doesn’t agree with the idea he should be heading for that sunset just yet!

Piers: Get out of there PAJ!

Wolf chased, the two quickly disappearing behind the curtain.

Langdon: Someone get a camera back there!

When the cameras caught up backstage, PAJ was still in front of Wolf. He pushed passed Lord Dog. As he ran he pushed anything he could find behind him, trying to block Wolf’s path.

Piers: Someone stop him! Wolf shouldn’t be allowed to go after him like this!

Langdon: You’re the one who said that he wasn’t scared of him!

PAJ finally reached an emergency exit. He slammed through the door moments before Wolf and jumped straight into his car. He managed to speed away just in time, as Wolf smashed the back windscreen of the car with his sledgehammer.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Langdon Trafford: We are still waiting on pins and needles, folks, for any sort of announcement regarding the FWA's future. It's a tense setting here, but stay tuned.

FWA Television Championship match:
    "The Monster" Mac Michaud (c) vs. Ryan Rondo

The two mid-card and promising stars eye one another and circle the ring once. Rondo doesn't back down from the bigger Mac but uses his quickness to dodge some early grapple attempts. Mac tries once more to lock Rondo in a hold and has him cornered until Rondo just lands a flurry of forearm shots. Mac shoves Rondo into the corner but the former tag team champion lands more forearms to his former rival. Rondo slams Mac's face into the turnbuckle and tries sending "The Monster" across the ring, but Mac counters and holds his ground before aggressively and violently tossing Rondo chest first into the nearer turnbuckle. Mac then comes behind Rondo and lands a few clubbing blows into the chest, knocking the wind right out of his opponent's pipe.

Mac grabs Rondo by the neck and lifts him up and drops for a military press slam. He then leans over the ropes and flexes and grows. Rondo springs up when Mac turns around and lands a jumping sole kick to the stomach. Then a uppercut forearm to the nose. Then a whip to the ropes but reversed. Mac tries a big boot but Rondo dodges and lands an enzuiguri. Mac has cobwebs after the kick right to the side of the temple, and Rondo runs to the second turnbuckle and flies off for another karate-style kick, this time to the side of the head!!! Mac is down and Rondo crawls for a cover.
    (..............1.................2.....Kick out)

Mac is brought to his feet but frees from a grapple and headbutts his challenger. The reigning TV champion grabs Rondo by the throat with both hands and delivers a menacing double-handed sit-out chokebomb. He then hooks the far leg of Rondo.
    (............1.............2......Kick out)

Mac grabs Rondo around the neck and slams his face into the turnbuckle. He props Rondo up to a seated position and steps up, but Rondo fights back with right hands. Finally Rondo uses all the energy he can muster and pries Mac's grip loose from the ropes and then shoves the big man in the chest, knocking him back to the mat. With Mac down, Rondo catches a breather and steps to the top turnbuckle. Mac rolls and is doubled over now, but when he turns, Rondo flies off from the top turnbuckle and lifts his knees to hit right in Mac's face!!! The crowd explodes as Mac goes down! Rondo waits for Mac to get to a kneeling position before he lands a kneeling DDT right in the center of the ring!!! Rondo sees an opening and takes it. He travels to the top turnbuckle and leaps off for a corkscrew moonsault worthy of praise and adoration!!! Landing square onto Mac's body, Rondo hurries and throws his body atop Mac. The crowd chants along with the referee's count!

Crowd: ONE! TWO! THREE!!!!

Winner and NEW FWA TELEVISION CHAMPION: Ryan Rondo

The lights go off in the arena and there is sudden reaction of shock and awe... All light disappear in the facility until only the flashes of cameras illuminate this surrounding shadow of darkness. A few moments pass as the fans calm down and the roaring energy of excitement calms to a halt

"Gone Sovereign" begins to play over the speakers and a bright hue of crimson and gold erratically begin to blink and shine around the arena. Fire illuminates the stage and the fans explode in a very divided but very large ovation as they begin to figure out who is behind this extravagance. The fire turns to gold before their very eyes and a path is created as a man appears in the center of the golden flames... Among the golden spectacle a familiar and legendary piece of gold becomes visible. It's the FWA World championship! The golden shines in magnificence before the golden flames and the NEW FWA champion walks in the center of the stage as the fire dies down... As the second song begins, Ryan Hall's theme song "Absolute Zero" begins to play over the PA system and the crowd once again pops... this time the boos ring much louder. The lights change to their usual crimson and blue and The Mad Chameleon makes his way down to the ring. He slides in and takes him time getting to his feet. He raises the FWA championship high in the air and gets another big reaction. He demands a microphone.

Ryan Hall

"Ladies... and gentleman... The time has come... The book has reached it's appropriate ending and now before your very eyes the happy ending you all deserve has leaped into reality. The false king... traded in for the last king... Astonishing for adaptability... The past, present and future has been thrown into chaos as for the first time in FIVE years the Inferno has reached the top of the FWA and now we take one step closer to normalcy. This would be true but of course... The time Chris Kennedy spent as champion was for a DYING network that left FWA without a place to call home. His reign ended at such an appropiate time as the veil has been pulled from everyone's eyes in more ways then one. Chris Kennedy... You KILLED the FWA... You didn't save a dam thing and now I'm here ready to pick up the pieces. You people in the back watching this speech seem to think I am some kind of devil but you couldn't be furth from the truth. I took an opportunity... I sinned and turned against my friends but I did it for THIS moment! THIS championship! This place in time where I shoulder all the responsbilities of the FWA that the Kennedy adminstratin has decayed from it's very core. Now I am the core... I am the center... And I change like the colors of an chameleon the company will change with me. I am not the devil but I won't be your hero. I have no interest in saving any of you... this sinking ship creates martial law and it's every man for himelf!"

The crowd boos and The Inferno ignores them as if they were insignificance incarnate.

Ryan Hall

"It's people like Wolf... These crazy characters come to life that actually believe the utter bullshit people feed into their minds. They begin to take themselves too seriously and BOOM... You have a deranged monster with the IQ of a dog who thinks he is the new savior of this business. What a cruel joke the world is playing on you Adrian for ever getting you to believe you are anything more than a simple enigma. You have the drive... You have the anger and the wrath but you're a hypocritical idiot who can never see the big picture. You're like an abused dog that has been beaten so many times it thinks it his it's own master. You don't have that extra special "something" to stand atop this company for more than a mere month. You're a transitional champion at best... A wild beast that loses track of being a champion and loses to the next guy that comes along. I wanted to beat you... and beat you I did. You saw it with your very eyes... not more than three feet in front of them, Ryan Hall becoming a FOUR time FWA champion and there wasn't a damn thing you could do about it. All this talk about being washed up... Over the hill... Fat... Maybe these words should of been directed towards you? You have had how many shots at the FWA title now? I lost count... You were even so petty as to cost me some of my own. You acted on opportunities where I was most vulnerable and you STRUCK. Yet you call me a coward when I do the same thing to you only on a bigger scale? Please... I am not scared of you Wolf. I am not a petty little mutt like you who lashes out at anything in front of him and I am a much better human being than that. You keep on drinking the kool aid people whisper in your ear and keep THINKING you're some kind of a hero... It will be that much sweeter when I watch the world you know shatter before your very eyes. It's already started... I see it happening... Your life is crumbling... The dam is breaking and you need to be put down before the cancer spreads."

"Wolf!" chants begin to take over the arena followed by "Hall's a coward!" chants that follow it. Ryan Hall laughs in response and takes off his trademark aviators before making eye contact with the closest camera. He holds up the FWA title once again.

Ryan Hall
    "This title is MINE! I have won it twice as much as anyone else in history! The story of the last king may be over but the story of the mad chameleon and Ryan Hall is just beginning. A new book has opened and inside lies a fantasy world fulled of chaos and broken dreams. Come take this journey with me and find out what fate has in store for you. This is a new path I walk... an original path and even if this company crashes down around me I will rise from the ashes because I am more than the FWA... I am more than a mere human... I am Ryan fucking Hall and you wish you could be half of me!"

He drops the microphone and "Absolute Zero" hits the PA system once again accompanied by an enormous chorus of boos. He slides of the ring and disappears into the back with the FWA championship in tow.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Langdon Trafford: We are getting word now that all FWA wrestlers are ordered to report to the stage for tonight's main event. Apparently, rumor says we DO NOT have a new owner and a PWS Network employee will make the quote-unquote, realistic call about the FWA's future.

Harry Baxter: That doesn't sound good.

Piers Gallagher: I guess Alexx didn't raise enough.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

"Not Gonna Die" by Skillet hits the PA system. A massive roar swept through the crowd as everyone rushed the barricades, watching intently as Lucian Ace stepped through the curtain with crutches. He makes his way to the ring with his Golden Opportunity. He stops in the middle of the ramp. He looks up at his entrance video listening to his theme.

This is how it feels when you take your life back
    This is how it feels when you finally fight back
    When life pushes me I push harder
    What doesn’t kill me makes me stronger
    No, not gonna die tonight
    We’re gonna stand and fight forever.

He looks back to the ring and continues his way with tears streaming down his face. He finally makes it to the ring and he grabs a mic.

Lucian Ace:
    Life is basically like a soap bubble. It rides on the wind, flying here and there… And before you realize it, pop! It’s gone. When it’s about to disappear, you think that you could’ve flown a bit higher. But by the time, it’s already too late.

He lets out a small sigh, looking down before looking back out among the people watching.

Lucian Ace: I was born with albinism. The lack of skin pigmentation makes for more susceptibility to sunburn and skin cancers and it forced me to live in shadows for all my life I was forced to avoid light. When I came t this company I mt a great man. His name was Kerry Kennedy, God bless his soul, he said that he will carry me towards the sun of this bussines which is the spotlight and he did. I have won the Golden Opportunity Elimination Chamber thanks to his guidence and I promised him in exchange that I will cash it and I will win the Undisputed Championship and that I WILL FEEL THE BRIGHTEST LIGHTS OF THIS INDUSTRY ON MY SKIN. But I am physically unable to do it.

He frowned, no doubt all of this came with a heavy heart.

Lucian Ace:At Mile High 2012, I wrestled my last match with FWA for the foreseeable future. My Golden Opportunity is going to expire at Back in Bussines and thanks to Drew Stevenson I won't be cleared to wrestle until then. With heavy heart I have to relinquish my Golden Opportunity.

There's an audible gasp among the people present. Ace holds up a hand. Before continuing,the crowd explodes with a mixture of angry boos and half-hearted cheers as a slick-dressed man hops the guard railing and walks around the ring, interrupting the toughest decision of Ace's career. "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy, the former FWA World Champion, makes his way to the ring taking the mic from Lucian Ace.

Langdon Trafford: I thought he wasn't here tonight!

Piers Gallagher: Well, Chris fooled you and everyone else once again!

Chris Kennedy:You are just one big utter disappointment Lucian. I can't wrap my head around this. What did my father saw in you?... I give up. That's something you should have said instead of clinging to you false sense of honor and prolonging your recovery for three months. But it is okay. You can make up for everything if you just give the Golden Opportunity to me! I will fulfill your promise to my father and I will become the first man to ever successfully cash in the Golden Opportunity!

Crowd:WE WANT THUNDER! WE WANT THUNDER! WE WANT THUNDER!

Chris Kennedy: And with my planned departure January 1st to the Clique Wrestling Alliance, the LAST FWA Champion...EVER!

The crowd angrily boos, but Lucian Ace chuckles.

Lucian Ace: I want to give the Opportunity to someone in hopes that he will win the title for me. But it is not Chris Kennedy. You are a man who would rather make deals with the devil to stay on top and has no morals and no ties. The one I want to entrust with my dream and with my Golden Opportunity is the man who is YOUR devil, Kennedy. That man is...WHYTE THUNDER!

Crowd: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

Kennedy is livid. He grabs Ace by the throat and starts to choke him.

Chris Kennedy:Listen to me you little shit. You were nothing before my father picked you up from the ground and when you became finally usable you will just give the shot to some loser like Whyte Thunder instead of me?! Oooo the Rotten Gold...hooow scary...oooo...You people think I'm araid of this guy, but HE'S AFRAID OF ME! THAT'S WHY HE DIDN'T SHOW HIS FACE AT MILE HIGH! BECAUSE HE KNEW I'D RIP IT TO SHREDS FOR NOT HELPING ME! Here, I'll show you all exactly what it's like with myself and Whyte Thunder.

Kennedy looks around the crowd and points at someone. He shouts, "YOU!" The fan, obviously a plant, is wearing a similar mask as the earlier person with Dinorah Redgrave. It's a gold-and-white mask resembling the face paint of "Whyte Thunder. But we can tell from how heavy this man is, this isn't the actual Whyte Thunder. The plant makes way to the ring steps and steps through the ropes and into the ring. He stands before Chris Kennedy and cowers like a beaten dog.

Sam McDonald: I'd say maybe Kennedy should be weary from what happened earlier to Dinorah, but this isn't Whyte.

Kennedy intimidates the "fake Whyte Thunder" with a stern gaze and then stands on his toes and looks down at the "fan." Lucian Ace watches, but is eye rolling the whole time.

Chris Kennedy: You're a loser, Golden, and you're always going to be a loser. You want to be me. You want to be Number One. You tried being the hero, the white knight. You tried being the evil villain. You tried being the comedic fan favorite. None of it worked. You were good, but never great. And never EVER me.

Not to steal from the WWE, but you want to be the "face" of this company and you won't while I'm here! And it eats you away, doesn't it?! It eats you away! So you made a new actual face to hide the shame of your real one, the one that couldn't match up to me in the three years we've been in the same company and the 1,000 years it would be if I chose to waste my years here, which I'm not!

Harry Baxter: It's obvious this isn't Whyte Thuner, but Kennedy is obviously talking to Whyte Thunder with these words.

Kennedy steps back from the "fake Whyte Thunder" and points to the ground.

Chris Kennedy: Now kneel down and SHOW ME THE RESPECT A NUMBER ONE GUY DESERVES FROM A NUMBER TWO!!!!

The crowd is irate and begins throwing debris (cups, cardboard trays, etc.) into the ring area. The "fake Whyte Thunder" does just as Kennedy asks, kneeling down and looking up sadly at the three-time FWA World Champion. Then he lays face down and does the arms-out worship pose like Kennedy is some sort of God figure.

Chris Kennedy: And there you have it, folks! Whyte Thunder WORSHIPS Chris Kennedy! You saw it with your own two eyes, two chins, two-foot stomachs and 200-pound wives!

Langdon Trafford: This is sick! We all are smart enough to know this isn't the real Whyte Thunder!

Piers Gallagher: That's Whyte Thunder! That's him! HAHAHAH! Whyte Thunder knows his place and this proves it!

Chris Kennedy then turns his attention back to Lucian Ace, who still stands in the ring holding the Golden Opportunity briefcase.

Chris Kennedy: Now, as for you...I'm going to do everyone a favor and finish what that poor sap Drew Stevenson couldn't!

Kennedy grabs Lucian around the neck for a choke hold and the arena erupts into hateful boos and jeers!!! Kennedy looks about to choke Lucian out when suddenly....the lights go out and Kennedy releases the hold in the darkness. Once the lights return, the crowd explodes with the second ginormous cheer of the night for the same man!!! Kennedy looks left and right, but he sees no one.

Chris Kennedy: He is behind me, right?

Lucian Ace: Yes.

Kennedy turns around and comes face to gold-and-white painted face with Whyte Thunder. "The Rotten Gold" swings at Kennedy, but he ducks and slides out of the ring slowly backing away from the ring.

Harry Baxter: KENNEDY IS SCARED OF WHYTE! HE IS!

The "fake Whyte Thunder" locks eyes with the real one and tries to land a right hand, but "The Rotten Gold" blocks it and lands a ferocious flurry of right- and left-hand punches before clotheslining the imposter over the top turnbuckle and onto the ringside floor right in front of a retreating Chris Kennedy.

Langdon Trafford: OH HELL YEAH! THAT'S THE REAL WHYTE THUNDER!!!!!

Lucian Ace: Everything I said is true, Thunder. You are the one who deserves the shot for the ultimate prize the most.

Lucian hands him the Golden Opportunity briefcase.

Lucian Ace: Just promise me this... When I get better you will give me a shot for the Undisputed FWA Championship.

Whyte Thunder just nods and the crowd explodes with cheers. Chris Kennedy is on the outside of the ring pulling at his hair and thinking and double thinking about returning to the ring to try and stop this, but he keeps backing up. Fans along the entrance ramp heckle him and he shouts at them. In the ring, a stationary and poise Whyte Thunder glares daggers into Chris Kennedy. The crowd begins a "Golden-Kennedy! Golden-Kennedy! Golden-Kennedy!" chant and we go to commercial break.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

#1 Contendership Match for the Undisputed FWA World Championship
    "The Caramel Goddess Gabrielle vs. Stu "The Snake" St. Clair

The air is electric with anticipation. For many this was the match they have been waiting all night to see. Gabrielle enters first to a huge pop from the crowd. The sexual sensation struts down the entrance ramp like it's a runway. Every inch of her sexuality appears effortless as she climbs into the ring flipping her dark hair and even throws in a sly wink at the camera. Stu St. Clair enters next to major heat from the crowd, but some audible cheers, this big mean machine has earned the crowd's respect over and over and he power walks into the ring. Despite his size difference he knows Gabrielle can beat anybody she gets into the ring with. But as he towers over her those unfamiliar with the FWA would not think so. The ring bell sounds and the match gets on it's way.

Stu and Gabrielle lock up, Stu wins the strength battle and simply tosses Gabrielle into the turnbuckle. Stu charges and connects early with a big clothesline. Gabrielle slumps out of the turnbuckle looking dazed as all get out and then Stu hits her with a hard forearm to the back of the head and then grabs Gabrielle by the hair and shoves her face first into the mat. Gabrielle kicks her legs in pain. Stu goes for an elbow drop but Gabrielle rolls out of the way. Stu's arm is still on the mat and Gabrielle grabs the arm and uses her leg to put Stu in a downed arm twist as she knees him repeatedly in the jaw. Stu spits out a little blood then grabs Gabby by the leg with his free arm and lifts her up for a modified sit down powerbomb. Gabrielle is down. Stu covers her 1...2..Gabby kicks out, but that was a very close call for this early in the match. The commentators begin to question if Gabby came out half cocked and not ready for this match. Piers cites that her marriage problems may have caused her lack of focus.

Stu dominates the match for the next several minutes really taking Gabrielle to task with some hard slams and forearms. Gabrielle is clearly bruised on her chin after some of the attacks from the brutal Stu. Stu picks up Gabrielle and then hits her with a mean standing clothesline. Gabrielle is down big time. Stu covers 1...2...Gabrielle just gets her shoulder up, it was probably more instinct than anything else. Stu is frustrated he yells at the ref, giving Gabrielle just enough time to get to her feet and grab Stu for a quick but low impact DDT. Gabby is up but Stu is up as well they lock up Stu goes for a suplex but Gabrielle elbows and kicks her way out of it and then turns it into a modified monkey flip. Stu lands on his back but is actually to his feet faster than Gabrielle. Stu charges but Gabrielle counters it with a drop toe hold and then turns it into an inside cradle! 1...2 Stu powers out! That was a close one, but not nearly close enough.

The crowd is really into the match now. They know they are watching two masters at their craft. Stu and Gabby stalk each other, circling each other, both sharks in their little pond. The two go at it again but Gabrielle uses her speed to get under Stu and elbow him right in the throat. Stu feels that and clutches his neck and Gabrielle hits him with a roundhouse kick to the skull. A bit unorthodox for Gabrielle but she's gotta be creative against Stu who has clearly studied her. Stu gets up holding the side of his head, Gabrielle goes off the ropes for momentum and leaps onto Stu for her finisher 34DDT! Stu is down! Gabrielle covers 1...2...Stu gets his shoulder up. Some members in the crowd think it's over but it's not and Gabrielle doesn't look surprised at all, just tired. Stu gets to his feet slowly, Gabrielle is stalking him she goes off the ropes to hit her finisher again...bad move. Stu is ready and delivers a big boot to Gabrielle's beautiful face and she flips onto her face and then onto her face. It's almost comical how hard she just got hit.

Stu is still holding the side of his head, he's bleeding a bit from it. The end of the boot must've somehow cut the side of his face, nothing serious. He's used to pain like this, but he knows he's got to finish this match up soon. Gabrielle gets up using the ropes for support. Stu waits for the first sign, the ref tells Stu to stand back, Stu stands back but not out of obedience....he has a plan. Gabrielle looks really out of it, she lets go of the ropes and Stu goes in to grab her for a DDT but in an acrobatic move Gabby places both her legs in the ropes purposefully tangling herself up in them so when Stu goes for the DDT he isn't expecting the shift in weight and velocity and falls on his back. If he wasn't so fearsome it'd be funny. Gabrielle bounces off the ropes and hits an elbow drop onto the gut of Stu. Stu gets up, child's play. That's not going to do him in. Gabrielle goes off the ropes, Stu is ready he grabs her for a power slam but Gabrielle is ready too and rolls Stu down into an inside cradle but she lets go of it to hit the sitting down Stu with a missile drop kick to the chest and face. Stu gets up looking a bit dazed and Gabrielle once again goes to ropes and jumps onto Stu to hit her finisher 34DDT! The crowd goes crazy, Gabrielle hooks the leg 1...2...3! Gabrielle did it! The exhausted exotic beauty collapses onto the mat.

Winner and #1 Contender for the Undisputed FWA World Championship: Gabrielle via pinfall

COMMERCIAL BREAK

We return from commercial break and we see Ace leaving the arena on crutches. There are various FWA employees standing there applauding him and shaking his hand.

Ashley O' Ryan:
    Don't let this slow you down. You are doing great.

Lucian smiles and makes the double V taunt to Ashley.

Ryan Rondo:
    Don't les us wait too long, man.

Ace shakes Rondos hand and continues his walk out of the arena. Lord Dog stops him and offers him a fist bump. Ace returns him the fist.

Lord Dog: That's how it is done, motherf*cker! I am going to miss you, dawg!

Ace just resumes in his way out unable to hide the sadness anymore. Hes stops at the end of the line. The one standing there is his friend Jason Gryphon. Gryphon offers him a handshake, but they end up hugging.

Jason Gryphon: You know I will do what I do best I will put him down! I will put him down for you!

Ace leaves everyone of his friends behind as he gets closer to the parking lot. Drew Stevenson approaches him

Drew Stevenson: Do you finally feel regret for not giving up when you had the choice?

Lucian Ace: I have no regrets. It takes more than this to break my soul, Stevenson...

Stevenson kicks away Ace's crutch and Ace falls down on the concrete breaking his nose. He throws away Ace's crutches leaving him crawling on the ground.

Drew Stevenson: Crawl! Crawl like a worm from a bird!

Stevenson laughs before walking away.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

FWA superstars fill the stage, as ordered, to watch what could be the last match in FWA history. Mac Michaud, Stu St. Clair, Gabrielle, Ryan Rondo, Drew Stevenson, The Bretheren El, Christian Quinn, Carmine Reaper, Jason Gryphon, Alexander Sokolov, Saddle Sally, Shannon O'Neal, Jethro Warren and even jobbers like James Sync stand in a single-file line across the stage, giving just enough room for match competitors to walk to the ring.

Langdon Traffor: This could be it.

Main event
    Champion versus champion non-title match
    FWA World Champion "The Inferno" Ryan Hall vs. FWA North American Champion "The Ace of Diamonds" Shane McLean

The match starts with Ryan Hall and Shane McLean quickly engaging each other... Shane goes to tie him up but Hall spins around him and secures a body lock before suplexing him on the mat. Hall spins around while keeping the dominant mat wrestling position and Shane spins with him trying to get up with the former NCAA champion. McLean ends up on his back and Hall begins to rain down punches attempting to overwhelm Mclean with his mat technique. McLean finds himself in a position he did NOT want to start this match and is paying for it. Hall attempts to pass into a mounted position but Shane manages to get a little space and springs out from the mat and back onto his feet. Ryan Hall smirks and beckons him to keep going... Shane keeps his distance for a second trying to regain his composure against the newly crowned FWA champion. They lock up once more and again Hall takes the offensive and double leg him putting him back on his back... Hall cracks Shane with an elbow that busts McLean open and smiles sadistically before standing up and kicking him repeatedly. The crowd boos.

Baxter: McLean should quit! He's way out of his league here!

Langdon: Oh come on, show some respect! He's our North American champion!

Baxter: He's not my champion.

Hall taunts the crowd and McLean is busy regrouping himself. Hall yells for Shane to quit and stand down to his former Unholy superior. Shane does not answer and makes it back to his feet and the crowd cheers in response. Hall's smile disappears as Shane's will still remains intact... He's spears his midsection driving him all the way toward the turnbuckle but at the last second McLean trips Hall and falls to the ground effectively using all of Hall's momentum against him sending him into the metal part of the turnbuckle. The crowd bursts into cheers at the impact and Hall stumbles backwards holding his shoulder. Shane grabs him and hits him with a big suplex... He rolls Hall over and continues to work on him much to the delight of the crowd who are 100%% behind him in this main event match up. Hall makes it to his knees and Shane runs to the ropes, repels off of them and using the momentum to land a dropkick to Hall's jaw sending him out of the ring as he lands on the mat outside. Hall rolls around for a moment before making to his feet. Shane now looks at him from the center of the ring and returns to earlier taunting from the Inferno by begging him to come back into the ring. The crowd explodes in cheers in response and the unsavory smile of Ryan Hall has disappeared only to be replaced with a sadistic scowl.

Piers: Uh oh! He really pissed off the Inferno now!

Langdon: Pissed him off? Who cares! McLean's blowing the doors off of this place! Go Shane Go!

The Inferno slides back into the ring and Shane respectively lets him get to his feet. For a third time in this contest they are both circling each other like predators chasing their prey into a corner, each man looking for that edge. Shane initiciates this time and as they lock up Hall lands a knee to the midsection and out of nowhere lifts McLean up for a huge impact spinebuster! How spine tingling! He quickly goes for the cover!

McLean kicks out with assertiveness!

Langdon: Hall is definitely feeling the pressure of McLean rising to the occasion! Rushing the pin fall like that is very unlike the FWA champion!

Piers: Hall just wants to end this as quickly as possible to not embarrass Shane too much!

Langdon: You're an idiot.

After the break Hall quickly applies a reverse headlock on the North American champion and works on cutting off his blood flow. McLean is in yet another bad situation as he's stuck on the mat and on his back. McLean seems to not be very active and the ref asks him if he's okay. This seems to wake McLean up and put a spark in his ass and he starts to fight out of this hold as if his life depended on it! McLean successfully turns over and makes it to his knees and Hall struggles to keep the hold and eventually loses it all together and McLean is free! He lands a right hand on Hall and Hall returns with a slugging right hook of his own. They exchange shots over and over until a brawl breaks out! McLean, the North American champion is very impressively holding his own against the dangerous FWA World champion in Ryan Hall. McLean lands a impact punch in the exchange that takes Hall by surprise! And another! and another! Hall is reeling and the fans are on their feet cheering for their champion of the people! Hall stumbles back and McLean runs to the opposite rope, rebounds and goes a move but Hall surprises him with his patent missile dropkick! McLean is down and the crowd boos in response. Hall lifts him up and hits his reverse back-breaker. The crowd is dead silent now as Hall as taken back momentum of the match!

Langdon: Hall has taken back control of this match... Shane is in trouble!

Piers: Shane was in trouble as soon as this match was announced.

Langdon: I hate my job sometimes...

Hall lifts and puts in him position while hooking his legs...

Langdon: HE'S LOOKING FOR THE HELL'S FALL! Shane is in trouble!!

Shane breaks out before Hall can hook in the second arm and hits him with the Diamond Heist!! Shane uses this opportunity to recompose himself as Hall recovers. They face off once again with Ryan Hall taking him down with another powerful double leg takedown... Hall looks for a superior position but McLean sweeps the BJJ black belt and McLean is now on top! McLean lands heavy shots, one after another with the fans cheering him on with every punch. They count every strike as if they were commentators! 1! 2! 3! 4! 5! 6! 7! 8! 9! NINE SHOTS CARRYING ALL HIS DISDAIN TOWARDS THE INFERNO! The fans cheer as he raises up for the last strike but like a snake in-waiting, Hall throws him off with a sweep of his own. This becomes another back and forth battle for a few more minutes with each man landing significant shots on the other. Neither man seems to be able to regain the momentum. The change in the battle comes when McLean lands his Argyle Street Cutter and makes the cover!!

Hall kicks out!

Landgon: Wow, McLean was close to having a pin fall over the FWA champion! Impressive!

Piers: Winning is impressive, Hall is not down yet?

Langdon: Does he pay you under the table for all these praises or does he do something else under the table for you?

Piers: ... Uncalled for! Act like a professional why don't you.

Langdon: ... Anyways.

After the kick out McLean lifts Hall up and goes for the Letheal InjectShane but Hall reverses and hits a German suplex... and another! and one more! Hall baits McLean and McLean makes it to his feet and goes for the Inferno Cutter but Shane reverses and hits the ShaneKick. The Inferno is down! Shane covers!

Hall kicks out once again. Shane shows signs of frustration and tries to pick Hall up but Hall grabs his legs and body and lifts up him and hits the Unholy Cutter! Hall covers!

Winner: Ryan Hall

As the bell rings, an awkward silence airs throughout the arena. Wrestlers don't know what to do. Announcers don't know what to say. Fans don't know whether to stay or go. An eery aura is broken by an unfamiliar theme music and flashing symbols on the video screen.

Langdon Trafford: What in the world is this...

Harry Baxter: Is that...wait a second...

A slick-dressed man appears at the top of the stage and the wrestlers part like the red sea as he smugly walks to the top of the rampway. The crowd explodes with an enormous pop, mostly by shock and awe, as many fans recognize the face and know the name!!! The announcers are left speechless after one "What is HE doing here?!" from Sam McDonald. This man looks to Hall and McLean in the ring and the rest of the roster on the stage. This man stands in the center, thousands of eyes on him, and he commands and controls the attention like the president.

???: My name is Jimmy King, the owner of the Clique Wrestling Alliance, and also the new owner of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, as of approximately 18 minutes and 34 seconds ago.

The crowd goes absolutely bonkers as Jimmy King soaks in the reaction. Most is cheers but a lot of gasps and "woah"s from the sold-out crowd.

Jimmy King: That's right I bought my competition! You have to grab your competition by the throat and you gotta squeeze the life out of your competition! That is exactlly wat I am planning to do with FWA. When it will be all said and done FWA will find it's rightful place in the food chain as the development territory for my CWA!

Langdon: No this can't be true...

Jimmy King: In time, it all comes to fruition. The only thing you need to understand now is, my name is Mr. King.... and the future of FWA is in my hands!

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Fight Night 11/15/2013 Results

That show is massive!!!

We Are Mythology

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Hope everyone in our new home enjoys how we do things in FWA! This was an amazing "reboot" for the company.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Awesome show guys.
    Credit to Comeback Kid for the GFX

On Vacation

Status

I love the Vince quote at the end lol. Great show!

People's Champion

Status

Great job with the Gabby-Stu match. Amazing first match for those two.

Urgent exit required.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

won a belt. not bad. nice effort everyone!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Awesome show guys. I would like to take an opportunity to thank everyone for bearing with us over this past month. I know it's been a difficult ride and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on the FWA and believing that it can live on through anything. This was just a rinky dink fed in 2005 with a multitude of problems and we have come so far since then it's amazing. We have survive owners leaving, staff leaving, relaunches and rebirths, the death of someone close to our hearts, forum crashes and now moving to an entirely different forum. We will work until we have back everything we have lost. Some of it (title history, book of records) may take a little time but as long as we continue to put out strong shows like this it doesn't.

Thank you to everyone and another thanks for everyone who contributed to this great relaunch show.

(slides back into character)

JIMMY KING? What in the world is going on? FWA owned by... CWA? This is bigger shenanigans than GSP beating Hendricks!

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Damn...It was obvious there was going to be a connection between the 2 feds at some point, but I didn't think it would be right away.
    Crazy things are going to transpire.

Great "first" show guys. It's great to see that a silly little thing like a forum dying isn't going to finish off this fed

Underdog

Status

Great show guys. Some interesting going ons that is for sure.

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Great show and I hope that Stevenson enjoyed our Match, even though he won. I kind of wonder how the people of the CWA feels about some of the Matches and how they are written & what not.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

good show.

Jimmy King CWA owner owns FWA. Shocker.I smell the beginning of war in the air.
    credit to xxhhhxx
    IT'S NOT A SMALL WORLD. IT'S A PAINFUL UGLY WORLD!

I was a highwayman

Status

Damn jimmy already? I'm sure there's nothing like being told that yor company is gonna be turned into a developmental territory lol.

Good show(even though I have no clue what's going on I mean did a woman just win a number one contender's match?) And I luck forward to having some good matches and the stuff the madman(geez that felt werid) jimmy king and fwa staff have planned.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

She is a beast

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now, therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psalm 2:8

People's Champion

Status

We've had a few female World Champs in FWA.

The Franchise

Status

Quote Originally Posted by TE View Post
    Awesome show guys. I would like to take an opportunity to thank everyone for bearing with us over this past month. I know it's been a difficult ride and I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for not giving up on the FWA and believing that it can live on through anything. This was just a rinky dink fed in 2005 with a multitude of problems and we have come so far since then it's amazing. We have survive owners leaving, staff leaving, relaunches and rebirths, the death of someone close to our hearts, forum crashes and now moving to an entirely different forum. We will work until we have back everything we have lost. Some of it (title history, book of records) may take a little time but as long as we continue to put out strong shows like this it doesn't.
    It's been one hell of a ride. Amen bro....

amazing show everyone,., jimmy king taking us over... What the fuck!!!!

Huggin' and Kissin'

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Nice show guys. Really wish I knew some more of the back stories but certain characters grip you from the word go and plenty of interesting developments such as a chick winning a N1C match. I personally hate the idea of man on woman violence but all the more power to Gabrielle for obviously being one of the top competitors in FWA!

Development? Ooh, I can't see the stars of FWA taking that lying down. So weird to see King presented as a heel. He's the nicest guy in the business.

Join FWA =)

Boobage Expert

Status

Hahaha the King this is awesome going to lead to some exciting stuff! Good show everyone a great start to a new home. Things are about to get very interesting.

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Time Lord Death Machine

Status

I personally love gender integration. It's happening on the indies with people like Sara del Rey before WWE, Mia Yim, Veda Scott being an AIW tag team champion. I'm all for equal opportunity ass kicking

Also I'm with my fellow CWAers that it's weird having Jimmy being heeling as irl he's the nicest guy ever. But you guys do have to learn your place here on WC >.>

Credit for this lovely sig goes to The EC, who is beautiful no matter what they say.

I have such sights to show you.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Great show guys

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information