Thread: FWA catches up with Stevenson and gets his thoughts.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

FWA catches up with Stevenson and gets his thoughts.

Catching up with Drew Stevenson, FWA Superstar, we got a word with him regarding the FWA and its future.

Drew, “The FWA is a company with rich history and once upon a time? It HAD all of the tools to take the industry by storm but that all changed when you kept seeing the same people at the top, the same matches just with new gimmicky crap to make them look flashier. The business was founded on wrestling, WRESTLING and instead of covering that – we get to read and hear about the possible relationship “turmoil” between Kennedy’s – something that nobody gives a damn about. It’s no secret as to why the PWS Network closed down, it’s because of the fact that they chose to utilize crap like the relationship turmoil of people instead of embracing the foundation of our business; wrestling!”

WrestlingClique.com

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Re: FWA catches up with Stevenson and gets his thoughts.

Sex sells.

Good post bro.

Status

Someone sounds bitter. You'll get over one day bro.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew smiles, "Get over? I did that in FWA the moment that Chris Kennedy went under a mask just to feud a rookie."

Status

When did Chris Kennedy feud with a rookie?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew, "La Blanca which was Kennedy under the mask decided to utilize that mask to face yours truly. Now ask yourself this, when does the World Champion lower himself to the "lower" division just to face the champ? Never, unless he feels threatened or sees something in said guy - so in other words; check and mate because I shattered the glass ceiling ages ago."

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Status

Chris Kennedy and Drew Stevenson faced two times. 2-0. "checkmates" are for winners.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew, "This debate was about getting over, not who "won", so thanks for proving my point!"

Status

ACK: LOL. yeah, you were certainly over. When you made your grand return, it was on Smash. Oh yeah bud. You were over the moon, weren'tcha? So over, that your only claim to fame was beating the guy who beat you a billion times before and after that, Mac Michaud. There are 3 types of people in this business. The winners like myself, the losers like Devin Golden and Adrian Wolf who make no excuses and keep at it, and then there is the 3rd type, the "special" kind of stupid, the losers like DREW STEVENSON, who lose just about every match, couldn't get over a crack in the ground with a pogo stick, and instead of looking at what they could do better, they blame management for the fans not giving a shit. You are delusional, mistaken and depressing.

And to show how little you know of the business, I will simply point out your ignorant statement:

"The FWA is a company with rich history and once upon a time? It HAD all of the tools to take the industry by storm but that all changed when you kept seeing the same people at the top, the same matches just with new gimmicky crap to make them look flashier"

This just goes to show how little you know about the company you claim to love so much. When I came to the FWA in 2010, the main event scene was Matt Boudreau, Rocky Creed, Stu St. Clair, Duke Drazin, Nemesis, Darnell Porter, Bullseye Johnson ect. In 2011 it was Gabrielle, Duke Drazin, Devin Golden, Thomas Princeton and Wolf. In 2012 it was Chris Kennedy, Wolf, Jack Severino and Ashley O'Ryan. In 2013 it was MC Fromage, Ryan Hall, Gabrielle, and Chris Kennedy. The "main event scene" is constantly evolving, constantly changing. In the past 3 years, our World Title division has had THIRTY (30) contenders. Bigger than any other division. Read the fucking FWA title history, watch some PPVs, actually mind your surroundings and know what the fuck you are talking about before you try to be "The voice for the voiceless" for a company you know jack shit about. It's fitting that your name is "The Emerald" because you are Greener than grass and as quick as a rock.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 11-13-2013 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Sorry for the burial, I'll put the shovel away:)

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew chuckles, "Could barely win? You're kidding, right? I'll take that as you are because that was the most foolish, stupid, dare I say retarded thing that a "veteran" or "legend" of this business could ever say. But let's talk about this "evolving" scene which consisted of four people in 2012 and 2013, your words and not mine. That's not "evolving" and it's most certainly not a revolving door of competition at the top. I understand that you're bitter that Hall kicked your ass and you're looking to don some new colors now that you are no-longer the FWA World Champion and that's fine but don't sit there and preach to ME about the guys who keep at it when clearly, you're not one of them if you plan to leave for "greener" pastures - yes, pun intended. See, maybe it's you who should know what they're talking about before opening their mouth because I'm not the voice of the voiceless but simply a man who is opinionated. Now since you don't like the fact that *I* care more about wrestling instead of your Jersey Shore bullshit then why don't you do something about it Chris? See, the thing about that is you won't. This "bitcher" as you more-less called me is still here, is still sporting and bleeding the FWA colors, waving the FWA flag and hell Chris - I'll leave you with this, not everybody had Dinorah in their back pocket like you did - some of us had to do things on their own but that is something that you would know NOTHING about! But hey, enjoy your trip over in CWA because I'm not a bitter man but before you go? Here's a history lesson for you, Emeralds mean the everlasting and this "greener than grass" and "as quick as a rock" superstar took you to and beyond your limit in his rookie year and you know that."

P.S. - A ladder win where you grab the strap isn't downright beating me a second time. You want to show the world that I truly am "greener than grass"? Then step on up Chris because the ball is in YOUR court!

Status

I will give you this, no matter how horrible you are and no matter how embarassing your career has been, you still have this cocky demeanor and are able to keep coming up with excuses. You keep trying to justify your loses, give them merit, as if it changes the fact that you are a career loser. Nothing that you can say will ever change the fact that on paper I am a 3 time World Champion and the first ever Undisputed Champion, while you are nothing more than a joke.

And you think there were only 4 title contenders between 2012-2013? I only listed a handful, you should know better though. Do you even pay attention to the FWA outside of your boring promos and slow matches? So how about this, Mr. Voice of the voiceless...

Let's see you list the last 12 FWA PPV main events, in order. The combatants, the stipulations, and the outcomes. If you can get HALF of them right, you pass. You being the expert and all, I anticipate you acing this one.
    Last edited by Jiggy; 11-13-2013 at 02:51 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew, "Voice of the voiceless? I'm pretty sure that I cleared that up just a minute ago, somebody needs to listen, it's not that hard. Now this "joke" as you refer to me as is telling you, the "biggest" superstar in your own mind to put up or shut up - it's really that simple Chris and much like answers to a man from a woman; yes and no answers are PERFECTLY acceptable. Now I find it amusing that you are so quick to turn your back on the FWA yet here you are defending it? Hello pot, meet Mr. Kettle..."

Drew pauses, "Now, are you ready Chris?

Kennedy Vs Hall Vs Richardson Vs Wolf Vs Drazin Vs Stu.
    Kennedy Vs Wolf.
    Kennedy Vs Hall.
    Kennedy Vs Richardson.
    Kennedy Vs Stu.

I'm pretty sure that there's another Kennedy Vs Hall and Wolf in there as well and see Chris, that's not that huge revolving door that you think it is. Now I know that you just like hearing me sit here and list off all of the Main Events that you have been in and that doesn't change the fact that you had Dinorah in your back pocket, you had the powers that be eating out of the palm of your hand for a long time and kudos on that - you're a master at backstage politics Chris, I'll give you that.

But while we're on the subject since my promos are "boring" and my matches are "slow", wouldn't you say that's hypocritical? I mean, here you are badmouthing me now since I voiced my opinion on the PWS Network closing down because of the fact that we get more news regarding your personal life than the business and you can't handle the fact that somebody doesn't care about you and Gabby splitting up. Celebrity break ups and divorces are so common that the separation of Crabby is just another notch on the break up list but I understand that Hall simply left you with a sour taste in your mouth, so I'll let the fact that you can't muster up anything better than "boring" and "slow matches" slide because my work speaks for itself and the opinion of somebody who is headed out the door soon anyway holds no merit.

Well, that and the fact that you praised my work in the past shows that you're nothing more than a hypocrite Chris. But hell man, if it makes you feel better to wield that shovel then continue to do so - because I am one guy who you could NEVER bury, and that is a fact!"

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Drew Stevenson View Post

Drew pauses, "Now, are you ready Chris?

Kennedy Vs Hall Vs Richardson Vs Wolf Vs Drazin Vs Stu.
    Kennedy Vs Wolf.
    Kennedy Vs Hall.
    Kennedy Vs Richardson.
    Kennedy Vs Stu.
    Chris Kennedy: Drew, you ready for this? Wow. I asked you to name 12 consecutive PPV main events, with the stipulations and outcomes. Out of 12, I told you I would accept 6 as a PASS. That's a hell of a grade curve.

You gave me THREE, 3 correct answers, NOT IN ORDER, and no stipulations or outcomes listed. So technically, you got a 0.

If you were such a know-it-all, you would know that it's pretty well known that Chris Kennedy and Stu St. Clair have never met one on one. And not only has Chris Kennedy never had a one on one title match with Nate Richardson, every single PPV Richardson fought in prior to Mile High was AGAINST YOU. Are you that fucking braindead that you legitimately think Nate Richardson was beating you in one match then challenging for the Undisputed Championship in the same night?

You have just lost all credibility. You are a fraud, and your "crusade" is nothing more than a cry for attention, you want to convince people that you are good with WORDS because your in ring ability has failed you. Well, as you just proved, even your WORDS don't mean jack shit. You are a a fucking joke that never stops being funny. Keep acting like a Sunday Morning Quarterback and pretending you know what you are talking about. You just sound like a bitter, jealous little bitch who is sad that she never got invited to the ball. Your theory on the main event scene might have more merit if you could actually name some of the main events of PPVs past without pulling shit out of your ass, such as matches that never happened and a fan base you claim you have, that is nonexistent. You are over? Check your merch sales on FWAshop.com, count the Drew Stevenson signs in the crowd. On second thought, don't count your signs in the crowd, you have already proven your inability to process numbers.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

When promos are so good you can't tell if they are shoots or works.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Drew smirks and chuckles, "*I* have lost all credibility? You're definitely a funny guy Chris, see, while you live in the past and feel that my having to name what matches you have been in is of relevance - it's not! While you sit there and tell everybody that I have lost all of my credibility and that I am a "joke", while you sit there and try to tell everybody that my merch sales are crap and to count the signs - the one thing that you fail to see Chris is that if I was such a "joke" as you make me out to be then you wouldn't even care enough to continue to rebuttal everything that I say and you wouldn't have bothered to even respond in the first place.

What happened is that you hate the fact that you are no longer the FWA Champion. You hate the fact that your little lucrative deal went belly up and what you hate Chris is the fact that you couldn't save the PWS Network from closing its doors - that's what you hate. See Chris, I'm not bitter or jealous of anything because I know just how good that I am. So while you sit there and puff out your chest thinking that you got the better of me, that only exists in your own head Chris. It was never about me listing off the last twelve Main Events, no, it was about you wanting me to constantly say your name as being in the Main Events, that's strictly it! I know your type Chris and let me be the first to tell you that just because YOU say that I have no credibility, well, take your own advice and do realize that your words are as you put it jack shit.

I don't let the opinions of guys like you phase me Chris because guys like you only know how to crap on everything that isn't named Chris Kennedy. Now me and my fan base that you mentioned, not me is going to sit back and laugh as you continue to try "burying" me because your attempts are laughable at best. I think that it's you that got pummeled in the head for far too long and far too often and I get that you discredit me, my opinions, my correct answers and everything else under the sun since I'm irrelevant to you but I'm okay with that Chris because at the end of the day?

At least I will "keep at it" unlike you who is running off to the wasteland."

P.S. - Here is a bigger shovel, you're not digging fast enough or burying me deep enough.

[img]http://www.mtmultipleuse.org/public_...ovel%20far.JPG[/img]

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Ron Simmons enters and surveys the scene. He sees the argument and feels the need to interject, "Damn!"

Exit Ron Simmons.
    Last edited by Marketh; 11-13-2013 at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

If anyone actually cares. The matches involving Undisputed title starting with the creation

Back In Bussines 2012- Chris Kennedy vs. Wolf vs. Jack Severino
    Payback 2012- Chris Kennedy vs. Wolf
    RWB 2012- Chris Kennedy vs. MC Fromage vs. Thomas Princeton
    Anniversary 2012- Chris Kennedy vs. Ashley O' Ryan
    Mile High 2012- Ashley O' Ryan vs. MC Fromage vs. Thomas Princeton vs. XXX
    Trial By Fire 2012- MC Fromage vs. Ashley O' Ryan vs. Gabrielle
    Aces High 2012- MC Fromage vs. Stu St. Clair
    Back in Bussines 2013- MC Fromage vs. Chris Kennedy
    Payback 2013- Chris Kennedy vs. MC Fromage
    Red Whit and Bruised 2013- Chris Kennedy vs. Ryan Hall
    Aniversary 2013- Chris Kennedy vs. Wolf
    Mile High 2013- Chris Kennedy vs. Stu St. Clair vs. Ryan Hall vs. Wolf vs. Duke Drazin vs. Nate Richardson
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Thread Information