Weight

250 lbs.

Hometown
    Tampa Bay, FL

Nicknames
    The Resident Rockstar Supreme (former)
    The Man Who Lost His Way

FWA Accomplishments
    Former two-time FWA Tag Team Champion as cRiSiS Core (w/ Christoper "cRiSiS" England) and The Elite Five (w/ Nick Arsen)

Former FWA X Champion

Final two in the 2008 Carnal Contendership
    Headlined Back in Business 2008 (w/ Tony Juvenille & Nate Richardson)
    Single Handedly took on the Unholy Uprising (Unsuccessfully)
    Founder of the Elite Five (w/ Lt. Wyoming, Bullseye Jackson, Nick Arsen, & Mark Reynolds)
    Member of the second incarnation of Empire X (w/ Anthony Jackson & Shannon Moore)
    Final four in the 2009 Carnal Contendership

Non-FWA Accomplishments
    Former two-time TEWF Hardcore Champion
    Former SCW Paramount Champion
    Appeared on the cover of Playgirl

FWA Record
    Records from James Sync's initial run were lost during the change of administration

The Road to Retribution (5/19/2017 - Present)
    1/3/0
    Fight Night 5/19/17 - Handicap Match - vs. Triple J Security
    - WIN - 59.5
    Fight Night 6/2/17 - vs. Mark Merriweather
    - LOSS - 64.5
    Fight Night 6/23/17 - vs. Michael Garcia - LOSS - 63.5
    Back In Business XII - vs. Hanz Gruber vs. Humanity vs. Starr vs. Risky Douglas vs. Zaiko Wraith
    - LOSS - 63.25

Alignment
    Face

Style Of Wrestling
    Primarily relies on power. Fairly agile for a bigger guy and can fly when he needs to.

Gimmick
    The former rockstar supreme who once toured the world over has been through many hardships the past several years is now on the road to redemption.

Current FWA Feuds
    None

Classic FWA Feuds
    vs. Lt Wyoming (X Championship)
    vs. Rocky Creed (FWA Television Championship)
    vs. Vodka & Venom (FWA Tag Team Championship)
    vs. Unholy Uprising

Model
    Bret Michaels

Appearance
    A taller man, standing at 6'7", with long dirty blonde hair and deep blue eyes. Usually has hair back in a ponytail with a black bandanna on his forehead. Wears All black wrestling boots and tight, black pleather pants. Wrestles shirtless to show off his faint six-pack, but comes to the ring in a graphic T-shirt (usually from one of his many favorite bands), and a black leather jacket. The leather jacket has a Death Punch M.C. patch covering the back.

Finishers
    Jeckyl & Hyde
    (Tiger Bomb followed immediately by a powerbomb onto his knees)
    The Final Countdown (Gogoplata)

Perfected Wrestling Moves
    "World Tour" (Full Nelson hold into a half nelson back breaker)
    "Curtain Call" (Torture Rack into Neckbreaker)
    "Encore" (Spinebuster)
    "The Rock Star Life" (Pumphandle lift to a running powerslam onto a turnbuckle)
    Dropkick
    Abdominal Stretch
    Top Rope Moonsault
    Crucifix Powerbomb
    Blue Thunder Driver

Entrance Music

Wrong Side of Heaven by Five Finger Death Punch
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWoVTDlaLhw

Last edited by James Sync; 07-14-2017 at 10:21 AM. Reason: BIB Grade

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: James Sync - The Road to Redemption

I love the Redemption angle. Welcome back!

Jobber

Status

Re: James Sync - The Road to Redemption

After all the BS I put the FWA through years ago, how I mishandled James Sync, and subsequently got jobber out, this was the most logical angle to go with to bring him back and redeem myself. Besides, the promos write themselves lol.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: Retirement

I am sorry that you decided to move on.

I think the Eyes character has been unfortunate in being stuck in the Tag division for a little while and I would have thought that if the Olympians had won at Payback then Eyes would have moved up the card but winning the tag belts kind of messed things up a bit. And I'm obviously responsible for that.

Good luck in whatever you do going forward.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

You are a legend. Sad to see you go.

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I feel like you've replaced Alexx as the best FWAer to never win the World Title.

Status
      Country                    United States

Good luck Eyes with all the changes in your life. Sounds like happy times. Hope to see you back some day if you ever get that itch again.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Thanks

Curtain Jerker

Status

Richard Drake.

Character name: Richard Drake

Height: 5’10”

Weight: 195 lbs.

Face/heel/tweener: Tweener

Current feuds: n/a

Non-FWA accomplishments: n/a

FWA accomplishments: n/a

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): High Flyer

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):
    •• Rev It Up (Split Legged Moonsault)
    •• Springboard DDT
    •• Springboard Lariat
    •• Tornado DDT
    •• Springboard Bulldog
    •• Asai Moonsault

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
    •• Facialed (Buff Blockbuster)

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic): Jim Morrison

Theme music: “99 problems” by Hugo

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

Drip…

Drip…

With each passing second that goes by, the methodical dripping sound continues to go on as we hear it but see nothing just yet as the video feedback portion of the camera has not been turned on just yet. Hearing some slight static, as well as some fidgeting with the camera, the video portion finally comes to life as we are located inside of a large bathroom. Positioned in the farthest corner of the room, we see a tub, a sink, and not too much more as whoever owns this bathroom had most of the essential things taken out for whatever reason or another.

With the wooden door creaking as someone is opening it, we see a man, very slender in frame enter as he removes the robe covering his body, now standing there completely naked. With the camera positioned behind him, he walks over to the tub and begins to climb in but the strange thing is, there's nothing inside of the tub -- at least not yet anyway.

“So far, everything has been as I expected, all of the rookies have taken the same old cliché route, talking about being the underdog, talking about how they are overwhelmed: basically the same old, same old rookie standard. Now I'm pretty sure that's what everyone is expecting from me as well, since you know, I am a rookie as well but you’re not going to get that from me.”

Crossing his legs so none of his private parts fall out on camera, he drops his arms over the tub and with a smile, continues to speak.

“But here's the thing… I don't believe that I am just like you, an underdog. Call it false confidence, call it whatever you want but I believe that I stand just as much of a chance as anyone else here and that's why I’m going to act like it.

Yeah, it's true that we have all sorts of different people with different levels of experience in this match. We have veterans, self proclaimed legends, a load of rookies and every single one of them has the same thing in common? We all want a briefcase, we all want whatever opportunity lurks in those steel walls but there's only three to give out and well; there's enough of us that many people are going to be left heartbroken.”

With every word coming out of his mouth being gospel to him, he remains seated in the tub, not moving an inch as he seems to be pretty comfortable right now.

“Me on the other hand? I will not be one of those people who leaves without a briefcase, it's simply not in the cards, you understand? Yeah, before anyone says it, things didn't really go as planned in my debut match but that doesn't matter because what matters is Baptized in Blood, what matters is making sure that I get my hands on one of those briefcases and that's exactly what I am going to do.

See, I don't care who's dreams I have to shatter in order to get it. I really don't care if I leave one of the women in tears simply because she couldn't live up to a family legacy, that's her problem, not mine and I damn sure don't care if I leave some dude from the hood disappointed.

Hell, I already know how this works and how people are going to perceive this thing. Everyone is going to put their money on Lexi because she is the veteran, she has that mouth on her and many people believe her to be some sort of bad ass. That's fantastic, it really is but the way I perceive her is much different: yeah, she's beautiful, and I would do many nasty things to her in the bedroom but when it comes to this business? I see her just like I see most other women, a mirror image.

Now before many of you ask what I am talking about, don't, because I will gladly fill you in. You see, I haven't been around very long but you really don't need to in order to see just how most of the women in this business are. They have strange color hair, they have fake tits, tattoos everywhere, lip implants and of course; they use all kinds of foul language to try being a bad ass but here's the biggest problem with that: it's kind of hard to take them all so seriously when everyone of them are basically carbon copies of one another.”

With a large smile curling along his lips, his shaggy, curly hair dangles down in front of his face. Throwing his head back, most of his hair goes out of his face as he keeps that smile expressed while continuing to speak.

“Go ahead Lexi, make all of your threats because you were going to anyway but deep down? You can't really tell me that I’m wrong. No, the only argument that you may have for this is the fact that you have been around so long that you may very well be the originator of the style but hell; who really knows?

I do know this however, you don't like to lose. It's one of those things that really eats away at you, doesn't it? Oh yeah, it does, and I find it so adorable that you want to find that former glory that you once had but when you stop and look around; you will notice that it's nowhere to be found. This isn't the MSN circuit, this isn't Phoenix Championship Wrestling and you no-longer “run this shit” as you “cool” people like to say.”

With his grin only continuing to grow, his arrogance or as he will tell you, his confidence is through the roof. Cocking his head to the side, he continues.

“Now before you say it, don't, because I know that I don't run this shit either. But see, before you put yourself on a pedestal above me, don't because we are in the same match, on the same event which means that you are no better than I am here in So-Cal.

Yeah, I know, that has to sting when you stop and think about it but the one constant with this match is going to remain the same: all of you can refer to me as Bloody Mary because I will BATHE in your blood to transcend myself.

It will be through your blood where my rise happens, and that goes out to each and everyone of you who stand in my way.”

Removing his arms from off of the tub, he places his hands down onto the porcelain surface and presses himself up to his feet. With his legs no longer crossed, we see a sudden black censor bar that goes down to his knees, obviously exaggerated, as he reaches up and turns on the faucet which is above him. Upon doing so, it begins to shower him with blood as he rubs it all over his body, really making this seductive and sexual as we slowly draw to a close.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: Richard Drake.

Good stuff, bro. Welcome back. Liking this character alot. When you build up your posts, shoot me a private message. I'd like to talk over some things.

Anyways, you know the deal. PM me, TGO or Shake if you'd like to submit a vignette or promo for this show. We'll get you on the next card either way. But for sure, a welcome addition to our roster and I look forward to seeing what Drake brings to the table.

As an aside, a few months ago, I was considering the idea of shelving Mike for a while and signing up a team of Hollywood Douchebag Brothers named the Drake Brothers. Grrrr.

Hail To The King

Status

God Killers The Genocide Graves & Sinn

Team Name: The Genocide

Name: Graves & Sinn

Nickname: Graves " The Deranged One" "Hells Worse Nightmare"* Sinn " "Embodment Of Evil"

Wrestling Style: Graves ( Foley w/ Sabu ) Sinn ( Luke Harper)

Alignment: Heel

Looks Like:* Graves (Crazzy Steve)

http://img12.deviantart.net/63bd/i/2...nc-daalrrn.png

Sinn: Matanza Cueto

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t5...MTg1Mw%3D%3D.2

Team Nicknames: " The Sickness" "The Harbingers Of The Rapture"

Height: Graves 5'10 Sinn 7'2

Weight: Graves 185 Sinn 345

Bio: Graves was a member of RTE and PWR he is not of sound mind when he debut he took out two men including ending a career of one. He went on to a little singles run claiming the voices in his head were screaming all the time and that he could only silence them with broken bodies. After almost ending Kid Justice Life he begin a partnership with Jaxxon which saw them challange Children of Chaos at Fight Night V in a brtual Barb Wire Massacre Match in which they were victorious things were looking up until RTE shut down.

Graves then reappered in PWR defeating Orion Sylde in PWR first match. Graves would go on to a nice singles run which had him almost enter the PWR Elimanation Chamber World Title Match but came up short. He then be pursued by Freya Rayne to a partnership with Ano Doom in a tag team called Carnage. Carnage was short lived and the two monsters would go on to fight in a Monster's Ball Match in which Graves won with a spear of the* stage through a flaming table after being put through thumbtacks belted with a kendo stick chokeslam to hell but Graves kept laughing every hit begging for more. PWR doors have shut leaving Graves lost again being so close to stardom. Graves traveled through the indies wrestling in Death Matches and teamed up with Jimmy Havoc & Sami Callihan to form The Manhattan Project. They Challanged Pentagon Jr. Raven & Vampiro in Mexico when Graves Speared Vampiro off a 10 foot ledge into a broken glass thumbtack dumpster to end match.

Graves found Sin a few months later inside a Insutuition where he helped himself and Sinn escape feeling a bond to him.

Etc: Graves is insane he uses his body as a weapon not caring if he hurts himself in process. He will laugh when being attacked and almost gets a Second Wind when busted open.

Graves Move Set

Typical Moves: Headbutts ( useally until he or foe is busted open)
    Frog Splash, Diving Headbutt,* Suicide Dive

Graves Signature Moves:

Running Tornado DDT

Spear

Manidible Claw

Swanton Bomb

Graves Finisher:

Goodnight Mother F'er ( Daniel Bryan Running Knee)

SJS Straight Jacket Strangle ( Koji Clutch)

Sinn Other Moves:
    Chokeslam, Discus Closeline, Cesero Swing, Buckle Bomb, Choking someone until ref breaks it

Sinn Signature Moves:

Brouge Kick

Lionsault to the back

Miltary Press Drop ( tosses him way in air)

Sinn Finisher:

Death Sentance (Backpack Stunner)

https://youtu.be/o5EiejCM6Is

Sinn Etc: He does not speak. He has scars all over his body not much is known about him.

Tag Team Signature Moves:

Sacrificial Lamb ( Sinn Tosses Graves over ropes to the outside onto foes)

Synide Injecetion ( Chokebomb/Sinn at same time Backstabber/Graves

Six Feet Under (Falling Electric Chair Drop/Sinn as Graves hits Top Rope Spear)

Finisher:

Final Nail In The Coffin ( Milltary Press Drop/Sinn as Graves hits Goodnight Mother F'er before he hits ground)

Entrance: The Lights go out and strobe lights go off as Graves & Sinn* cock their heads and stalk there way to the ring. They do pop up sometimes when lights go out behind people.

Entrance Theme: O Death

https://youtu.be/ScP5Nv-EhZI

The feed is open to two dark figures the camera fans and a painted stitch smile of Graves enters the camera.

Graves: Im back! For those of you who don't know who I am your gonna find out real soon.

You see time after time the very moment my plans seem to start rolling it seems that the lights go out and nobody is home.

RTE... PWR...

YOU SEE THEY SAW WHAT I COULD DO!

You see everyone wants that Fairytale ending I...wanted that ending I thought I took that shot I was given and broke that glass ceiling and when that glass came down and lit up the sky I looked and I saw the strings and I witness my body as it danced and moved. I was a puppet. I was a monster that they let out to do the things that men couldn't I was the one whose blood is still stained in their rings be given that pat on the back and thanks... As everyone around me got the chances I earned the blood the sweat the scars.

Well im here to tell you that those strings are gone and I am not alone.

You will all pay in flesh

You will pay in blood.

You will repent your sins.

This my friends... Is a Kindred spirit a monster created by men and punished for fighting back.

(Graves yells over to him and says do it. Sinn grabs Graves and bashes his head into a wall. Graves stumbles laughing as the blood spills in his hands and is falling to the ground sitting.)

Graves: You see this world these little games are ending I am no longer asking for a chance no longer am I waiting for it. No longer am I walking in the shadows. We are breaking into the light and we are burning your world down.

We are the sickness the toxin to the rapture. The Harbingers set on a path of broken bodies we are the bleeding hearts of the damned we are the devouring of souls in a world that can not even understand what needs to be done. We will clense this world and sit upon it where we rightfully belong and you will no longer ignore change as you embrace The Genocide.

Spoiler:

CWA World Heavyweight Champion
    Brayden Bridges

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: God Killers The Genocide Graves & Sinn

This is a greast signup and a wonderrful addition to our tag team ranks.

I gotta ask ya though. Between these guys, your other signup and you're CWA signup, are you for sure going to be able to handle all three? We don't want to burn the candle at both ends here. If you're good with it, we are but just think it through.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

This is a greast signup and a wonderrful addition to our tag team ranks.

I gotta ask ya though. Between these guys, your other signup and you're CWA signup, are you for sure going to be able to handle all three? We don't want to burn the candle at both ends here. If you're good with it, we are but just think it through.

ALSO, points for Matanza Cueto.

Hail To The King

Status

Yea man lol ill be good x3

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

Hail To The King

Status

Graves & Deception both establish guys i feded before and with Sinn not talking and Bridges Idea im good plus work is gonna be slow for summer

Spoiler:

Brayden Bridges

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

The Heartbreak Express

Team Name: The Heartbreak Express
    Character name Julian Watson/ Ryan Martin;

HeightJW)5ft 11ins/6ft 1in (RM)

Weight: 227 ibs (JW)/240 (RM)

Combined Weight: 467 Ibs

Face/heel/tweener: Heel

Current feuds: N/A

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
    Technical/Brawler and plenty of dirty tactics (Especially from the little madam on the outside of the ring)
    A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (feel free to separate your moveset into categories ie basic strikes, signatures etc.):

Signature Moves (JW)
    -
    Spinning facebuster
    -Big Boot
    -Running Powerslam
    -Slingshot Somersault Senton
    -Springboard Forearm Smash
    -Tiger Driver

Signature Moves (RM)
    -Superkick
    -Calf kick
    -Diving double knees to the face of a seated opponent
    -Apron Belly-to-back suplex
    -Running knee to a kneeling opponent
    -----------------
    Tag Team Common Moves
    -. Double dropkick

- Double clothesline

- Double European uppercut (to an opponent in the corner)

- Double chops/successive chops one going after the other

Watson does a crossface chickenwing with bodyscissors whilst Martin does a kneebar on the same opponent at the same time

Ryan holds the opponent in a bodyscissors whilst Watson stomps the back of the opponent’s head
    repeatedly,

-Watson holds the opponent in a reverse bodyscissors and Martin climbs to the top rope, performing a diving stomp to the opponent

-Simultaneous leaping clothesline from Watson and jumping knee strike to the back of the opponent from Martin

Tag Team Signature Moves:
    -Wheelbarrow hold (Watson) into a double knee facebuster (Martin)
    -Belly-to-back (Martin) pop up into a neckbreaker (Watson)
    -Watson does a running stomp to the back of a seated opponent’s head, and Martin follows up immediately with a soccer kick to the opponent’s face.
    -Jackknife powerbomb from Watson into the corner, followed by a running knee strike or dropkick from Martin to the seated opponent.
    -Aided gutbuster

-------
    Julian Watson

Finisher Move:Six Star Frogsplash -:Frog Splash
    ------------------
    Ryan Martin
    Finisher Move:Hotline Miami : -Running Brainbuster
    --------------------------

Tag Team Finisher:
    Heartbreak Hotel-Double legged catapult from Watson into a diving lariat from the second rope from Martin
    Maddy Driver-Watson holds the opponent in position for a belly-to-back piledriver, with the opponent’s head left prone. Martin proceeds to land a series of shoot kicks to the back of the opponent’s head, before Watson completes the piledriver, driving the opponent’s head into the ground.

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic):
    Julian Watson; Wesley Blake
    Ryan Martin: Buddy Murphy
    Madison Banks: Alexa Bliss

Theme music:Rogue Traders-Voodoo Child

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

The scene opens up in a corridor in the backstage area of one of FWA live shows where we begin with a close up shot of what appears to be a hand bejeweled with so much luxurious looking jewelry and sparkling diamonds it’s amazing such a petite hand could have the strength to hold it up,, The camera pulls out to reveal the owner of said hand- A attractive girl with clear pale skin, Long white blond hair dyed at the tips with rich red hair dye, bright glittering blue eyes and an all together adorably small frame adorned in what looks like a pure white fur coat that looks like it cost more than most people’s houses. You might even call her altogether “Cute” If it wasn’t for the sour expression on her face and a mischievous little smirk on her face. for the moment the young woman totally ignores the camera merely focusing solely on her hand jewellery as it glitters and sparkles in the lights above,

Madison Banks: Believe it or not, I’m not like you.

At last, the girl puts down her hand as her eyes focus solely down the camera lens her stance confident and her tone slightly condescending

Madison Banks I know shocking isn’t it? But true. You see, people like you believe like everyone else especially for women? The only way to get ahead and to make something of yourself in this business? Is through hard work. You need to be the first one to walk into the gym in the morning and the last one to leave at night. To get the breaks you need. You have to pay for it all in sweat, bruises and pain. But for me? I mean: Hello? Why should someone with a face like this have to work for ANYTHING? I mean have you seen me?! Why should someone who looks like me. Have to lift a finger to be successful?I

To emphasize her point she raises her index finger and traces the outline of her angelic and somewhat innocent looking features making sure everyone got a good look. I’s not hard to imagine her wrapping anyone around her finger with a face like that

Madison Banks: I could stand here and tell you for my entire life, I’ve gotten everything I’ve ever wanted. I could tell you I come from one of the most wealthy families in America. I COULD stand here and tell you if I EVER started wrestling it would take me a month...TOPS. Before I’m holding gold.... But I don’t have to prove anything to them. Why should I get my perfectly manicured hands dirty doing anything? Look at these hands; These are not wrestling hands; They select ray bans from a case of ray bans, they get held softly by Vietnamese women in bowls of water, wrestling isn’t worth the broken nails. So, no all you little girls? You can breathe a sigh of relief because I’m not coming to wrestle. Because I don’t need to. You know what I call girls who have to work to get what they want?

She takes a quick step forward and raises her hand in front of her face forming her fingers into the shape of a “L”

Madison Banks : LOSERS.

You can practically feel the sense of smug superiority just radiating off her As she happily stands there and mocked anyone that dares have a sense of work ethic before moving back and fixing the camera with a knowing smirk

Madison Banks Oh but don’t worry I’m still coming for gold. Because sooner rather than later, I’m going to become the most DOMINATE woman ever to step foot in this company. Because just like the halls of my high school? I’ll rule this place, How I’m I going to do that? Well, that’s where THEY come in. BOYS!

Madison tilts her head to someone off camera jerking her head and motioning the person or persons unknown to join her soon enough two men appear either side her shoulders, Utterly towering over her in the process. To the right; A tall man with light brown hair slicked back in a ponytail with a stubble covering the lower part of his face, to the right is a slightly shorter gentleman with messy curly amber locks with a equally red beard. This duo is known throughout the wrestling world as “The Heart Break Express” Julian Watson and Ryan Martin both wearing big wide smiles on their faces clearly overly excited with themselves

Ryan Martin: : “HA-HA! Game just changed boys

Julian Watson: “Don’t crowd around. Everyone calm down. There’s plenty of us to go around!

Madison steps back for a moment a slightly more devious smile playing on her face as her hitmen of choice grab all the attention for themselves. After a moment of mindless chattering, Watson pauses, leans forward placing his finger behind his ear with a mock inquisitive expression on his face

Julian Watson: Hey, Ry’...You hear that sound? That’s the sound of the entire FWA universe’s mind being blown! That’s the sound of everyone watching this video right now attacking the GM’s Twitter feed. thanking him on bended knees for having the smarts to sigh up the single biggest thing to hit tag team wrestling since; Oh I don’t know, try EVER.

Ryan Martin: FWA barely even has a tag team division and they still sign us up! That’s how good we are! Hey I wouldn’t be surprised if The Olympians aren’t dusting off those belts right now -- Shining them up real pretty before they hand them to the Heartbreak Expres! This is the NEW home for tag team wrestling; Simply because we’ve here.

Julian Watson: “But, hey we get it; you can’t get those belts to us right this second. You gotta dot some I’s Cross some T’s…

Madison Banks: “Boys…”

Ryan Martin: “Right do whatever it takes- Just hand them-

Madison Banks: BOYS!

Banks harsh tones pieces the joyous attitude of Watson and Martin holding up her hands and almost instantly the smiles on the boy's faces are wiped off as they begin to shift nervously under the death glare of Banks

Madison Banks: I told you, a thousand times; They’re not going to just HAND you the belts, The Olympians are champions for a reason. Don’t you dare even think about underestimating them-

Martin Ryan:: Maddy, we were just tryin-

Madison Banks Don’t you “Maddy” me!

The boys might be over a foot taller than Banks but they seem to be shrinking before our very eyes as they shut up collectively and back off from their manager struck mute, making it perfectly clear who wears the pants in this relationship

Madison Banks: Let me remind you idiots how this works; You don’t just represent yourselves. You represent ME. When you win I WIN. When you become champions. I become champions and when you lose, I lose. And I NEVER ever lose...Is that it? Do you want me to lose, are you TRYING to embarrass me

Julian Watson: No of course not-

Madison Banks: I dragged you two out of the gutter and I brought you-

Ryan Martin: Well actually it was your father’s money-

Madison Banks: Oh really? Do you want to bring daddy into this? Ok, let’s bring Daddy into this, I’ll calling him now

Jillian Watson: NO!

Ryan Martin: “You really don’t have to-”

Madison Banks: “No? Then make like you have two brain cells to rub between you two and WIN ME THOSE TITLES
    Last edited by An Original Name; 09-01-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: The Heartbreak Express

Lexi hayes gets a gimmick change?

Welcome addition to the tag division

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

Re: The Heartbreak Express

Awwwwwwww yeah!!!! Good stuff here AON! We'll get em going soon!

Curtain Jerker

Status

Nathan Neptune Noland

¤ NATHAN NEPTUNE NOLAND¤

(BASE PICTURE - Kolohe Andino)

BASIC:
    Height: 6 feet 2 inches
    Weight: 223 pounds
    Birth date: July 23, 1988
    Hometown: San Jose, California
    Current Residence: Maui, Hawaii
    Managers: “The Entourage” – KT, Mikehla, Teagan

(BASE PICTURES- Kendall Jenner, Alexis Ren, Bella Thorne)

STATISTICS:
    Strength: 81
    Submission: 69
    Durability: 92
    Technique: 78
    Speed: 85
    Charisma: 97
    Hardcore: 86
    Stamina/Endurance: 97
    OVERALL MEAN AVERAGE: 85

DISPOSITION: Heel. Although, in a few areas of the United States (mainly the West), he is developing a small, positive, cult-like following in surf culture and local lore, which is starting to cross over into the sports-entertainment/pro-wrestling crowds.

WRESTLING STYLE:
    - Well-rounded. Average in all offensive styles, rather than excelling in any particular one.
    - Significantly above average in regards to durability, endurance, and stamina.
    - Relies heavily on outside interference from the Entourage to gain victories.

GIMMICK:
    “Extreme”
    - Extreme sports athlete, turned pro-wrestler.
    - Extremely arrogant.
    - Extremely cocky.
    - Professional surfer.

FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

NON-FWA ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
    - 1-time CWC (California Wrestling Club) Interstate Champion
    - 3-time CWC (California Wrestling Club) Continental Champion

- Can-Am California Surf-Off: 2006: Bronze
    - Can-Am California Surf-Off: 2007-2009: Gold
    - The Big Wave Classic, Hawaii: 2009-2010, 2014: Gold
    - The Big Wave Classic, Australia: 2011, 2015: Gold
    - The Big Wave Intergender-Doubles Tournament, Hawaii: 2014: Silver
    - The Big Wave Intergender-Doubles Tournament, Australia: 2015: Gold
    - Australian Open World Championship: 2008-2010: Gold
    - Australian Open World Championship: 2015: Silver
    - Surf Magazine: Most Improved Surfer of the Year: 2007
    - Surf Magazine: Surfer of the Year: 2008-2011, 2014-2015

CURRENT FWA FEUDS:

FINISHING MOVES:
    - The Riptide (reverse RKO/jumping one-armed neckbreaker)
    - Poseidon Worship (elevated gutwrench neckbreaker; pointing toward the sky just before falling).

6 PERFECTED WRESTLING MOVES:
    - The Trident’s Tips (3 leg drops in a row, with the third one being a corkscrew leg drop).
    - Kahuna’s Magic (inverted headlock backbreaker; always performed as a counter).
    - The Sand Facial (laying front facelock, while periodically grinding the opponent’s face back and forth on the mat).
    - The Undertow (twists the arm, repeated forearms, elbows, and slaps to the face, followed by a hard Irish whip, such that the opponent falls under the bottom rope, landing on the outside of the ring. Usually followed by ‘Over the falls’).
    - Over the Falls (a sloppy plancha over the top rope to the outside).
    - Orbit 165 (A modified top-rope splash. Opponent lays near center of ring, on his/her back. Jumps off the top with his body still positioned vertically, then turns 180 degrees in midair, such that he is now facing the corner he jumped from. He then moves his body horizontally, as he begins to descend, and lands on his opponent.)

ENTRANCE THEME:

APPEARANCE:
    PHYSICAL:
    Athletic build. Tanned. Bleached blonde, shaggy hair; the natural brown can be seen underneath, somewhat. Scruffy beard. Tattoos: “DHARMA” between shoulder blades. Chinese symbol for “water” on right shoulder. A customized art-piece of Poseidon and the planet Neptune on left shoulder. A trident on the inner side of his left arm. Small Roman numerals of the Entourage’s birthdays under left pectoral muscle.

CASUAL:
    Sunglasses. Hemp bracelets. Hemp necklace with 3 lettered pendants on the end: “KMT”. Black-stringed necklace, with a pendant of a gold surfboard on the end. White tank-top. Pairs of aqua-coloured shorts, or grey sweatpants (depending on conditions). Sandals or shoes (depending on conditions).

WRESTLING:
    Wears white tank top, sunglasses, and necklaces to the ring. Removes them before wrestling, and gives one article to each member of the Entourage. Hemp bracelets. White kneepads. Boots to match one of four pairs of shorts.
    - Waves and water theme: Blue/white
    - Setting sun over the ocean theme: Yellow/orange/dark purple/dark blue
    - Palm trees theme: Green/orange/purple
    - Trident and moons theme: Aqua/white/gold

EXAMPLE PROMO:
    Written July 2010
    First FWA match vs. FWA Champion, Matt Boudreau

The scene is of a beautiful white sand beach, on a clear sunny day. The cameraman proceeds down the beach, passing many people who relax, tan, read books, chat, play games, and swim in the ocean. Many surfers can be seen out in the ocean too, as the waves are quite large on this day. As the cameraman continues walking, he focuses on 3 ladies, and seems to be headed toward them. They all lay on the same large orange blanket, wearing black sunglasses and bikinis. A blonde with an orange one, a red-head with a red one, and a dark haired girl, with a black one. The cameraman finally reaches them.

CAMERAMAN: Hey, girls. I’m back. Is he in yet?

MIKEHLA: Ooooooooo, heyyyy there cameraman. Look girls, Mr. Cameraman is back.

TEAGAN: Heyyyyyy, camera guy.

KT: …

MIKEHLA: And no, he’s not in yet. But since you have your camera now, you should record some of his greatness, for your little TV show or whatever. He’s right over there. In the baby-blue shorts.

TEAGAN: The hot one…

Mikehla points out in the ocean, and the cameraman pans to where she points. A figure in orange shorts with bleached hair can be seen, on his own, away from the other surfers, paddling in the ocean. He goes up and over a few waves, waiting for the right one.

MIKEHLA: He’s gonna take this one. Watch him.

Teagan can be heard giggling, as the surfer turns 180 degrees, facing the shore now, as the huge wave comes up from behind him. The surfer paddles hard, then jumps up vertically on his board, and rides the wave for a while, performing some stylistic and technical moves, before simply riding it to the shore.

KT: Mmmmm…

TEAGAN: He’s soooooo amazing. Oh my GOD.

The surfer comes on to land, holds his board under his arm, and begins walking up the beach, toward the cameraperson and the girls. Teagan and Mikehla rush over to him, not being able to wait, and walk the rest of the way with him, Teagan’s hands all over him. KT stares at him silently as if in a trance, her mouth hung open. The surfer and the girls reach the cameraperson.

NEPTUNE: Yoooooooooooo, dude. How’s it hangin’? You must be that FWA dude, yeah?

CAMERAMAN: Yeah, that’s me. The name is Mark. Nice to meet you.

NEPTUNE: What’s uuuup, Mark?

He sits his board down on the sand, and puts his arm around Mikehla, as Teagan giggles, not able to stand still in one place, hanging off of him and playing in the sand with her toes. KT continues staring.

CAMERAMAN: So just a few questions for you to answer. And then some general statements from you, if you don‘t mind.

NEPTUNE: Shoot, dude.

CAMERAMAN: Well, first of all, let’s just hear a bit about yourself. Inform the fans who are watching around the world about who you are.

KT walks over to him now too.

NEPTUNE: I am Nathan Neptune Noland. The one and only, bro. The best surfer in the world, dude. My accomplishments speak for themselves. Australian World Open, owned. Can-Am challenges, owned. Big Wave comps, owned. And be totally sure of it man, wherever I go, these rad girls will be right beside me, dude. It’s in my contract. I made sure of it. Most importantly, that includes being at ringside at all times, dude, no exceptions. Just like they have been with me since the beginning of my surf career, and beyond, bro. They are my beach bunnies. My Entourage.

Mikehla and KT smile, as Teagan continues with her giggling.

NEPTUNE: I totally reeked havoc on the surfing world for like, the past 6 or 7 years, bro. I own the oceans, bro. My name is no lie. But, I needed something more. Some place else to show my athleticism. Something close to that intensity, and that extreme, of surfing. Nothing is as gnarly as riding mother natures finest waves, challenging water and the oceans, nature’s most awesome force. But dude, pro wrestling is pretty close. I’ve lived my whole life in Cali, bro, so I totally knew about the CWC. I took my athletic abilities and intensity to the wrestling ring, and dominated there too, man. I won two titles in just under a year, bro. This made me get scouted by the FWA, and I totally signed the contract they offered. It’s hard to pass up more fame and fortune, bro. I just excel at everything. I’m the man. More fans than you could even count, dude. Just ask my bunnies.

Teagan giggles and rubs his arm and shoulder, as KT stares on, and Mikehla holds her arm around him, as he does the same to her.

CAMERAMAN: I can’t wait to see what you bring to the FWA, and I’m sure our fans feel the same way… You have a tall task ahead of you though, Mr. Noland. Your debut match is against the current reigning FWA Champion of approximately 21 months. Since September 28 2008. Many claim he is the best ever. Of course, I am speaking of The Idol Matt Boudreau. Rumours are circulating about how this match came to be. Surely, the FWA would be hesitant to put a person in their debut match against Boudreau. What is the story behind this? And also, how does it feel to debut in the Main Event of the FWA’s premiere show, Fight Night? I could be wrong, but that may be a first…

NEPTUNE: This match is no coincidence at all, dude. I specifically asked for it. I asked for the top dog in my debut match. Actually, man, this was another thing I made sure was put in my contract. A debut match against the FWA Champion. Go big, or go home, dude. And this will be bigger than a bombora, bro. That’s fer sure. I am so amped for this match. I’m gonna make myself noticed when I beat the current champ. I will own that dude, just like I own the waves man. I beat mother nature every day. How will this chump be any different? It will be much easier, bro. Matt Boudreau, huh? Pffft! Big freakin’ deal. All I’ve heard since signing with the FWA, bro, is Boudreau this, and Boudreau that. How the guy can’t be beat. The way I see it though, dude, is that I have the total advantage here. Nobody has ever seen me before, man. No dude or dude-ette knows what I am capable of, and that includes the big bad champion. The dudes in the FWA must not be very good, man, that‘s all I know. This Boudreau guy is sick, from what I hear. Like, super sick, dude. And he still can’t be beat? That’s gnarly for me though, ‘cause it means I’ll climb to the top, really fast. Faster than riding a tidal wave, dude. I shoulda’ requested a casket match, just to put this whack dude out of his misery, once and for all.

Teagan bursts out laughing.

CAMERAMAN: So this leads to my next question, which you just kind of answered: Does it bother you that you will be competing against a dying man?

NEPTUNE: Not at all, dude. If the guy wants to stick around and wrestle, why should I feel bad? I just better not catch anything from the goon, dude.

CAMERAMAN: Another rumour I have heard, they are really flying rampant here, is that this will be Matt Boudreau’s final match in the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance, closing out his career in his hometown of Halifax, Nova Scotia. It seems like a logical move. Especially at this stage in his career. Does this add even more pressure to your debut? Boudreau will surely be at his best.

NEPTUNE: Mark, man, dude, what are you talking about? His hometown? People keep arguing this with me too. They’re like, ‘ooooo, you gotta face Boudreau in his hometown, and he‘ll have the advantage.’ And I’m like: ‘noooooo wayyyyyy, dude. We’re wrestling in Halifax, man.’ And they’re like ‘ya Nathan dude, exactly. That’s his home.’ But no way man. That dude isn’t from Halifax. He’s nerds-ville born, fer sure. 2 miles down the road from dweebs-ville. Hang a left at loser lane.

Teagan giggles some more.

NEPTUNE: Me and my entourage watched one of his interview things the other night, while playing around in the Jacuzzi.

The Entourage smile, but only Mikehla blushes a little.

NEPTUNE: And it was total dweebs-ville. What is this grommet talking about? Some of the stuff he says is just not rad at all. He was actually talking about William Shakespeare, dude. How is Boudreau even a wrestler? He should be sitting in front of a fireplace, with a pair of glasses, and a sweater vest, smoking a pipe, with his legs crossed, reading some of his lame-o books.

TEAGAN: Total lame-o loser.

NEPTUNE: Fer sure.

TEAGAN: Total nerds-ville.

NEPTUNE: It will be his last match though, dude, just like you heard. The rumours are true. But not ‘cause of his career choice to retire. It’ll be his last match ‘cause I will end his career. I’ll be more famous than ever, dude. I’m gonna knock out the biggest wrestler in the company. And who knows, maybe my entourage will get down and dirty, and knock that girl of his out too.

KT smiles.

NEPTUNE: I’m surprised he even has a girl, dude. I figured he’s play for the other team, you know what I mean, bro? The guy is a multicoloured butterfly. I thought he’d be the one at the front of the line, in the gay pride parade, holding that rainbow flag, dude.

Teagan giggles.

NEPTUNE: But have you seen his girl, man? Alexza, or whatever. Oh my GOD, dude. That is one ugly chic. Compare her to what I have, right here, right in front of you, man. These are the hottest babes in the land, dude. I’ve got more chics, and hotter chics, man. This chump has to settle for one, an ugly one, ‘cause no other babes wanna’ be around him. I’m already miles and miles ahead of this dweeb, in soooo many ways.

CAMERAMAN: You mentioned watching a Matt Boudreau promo. What about any of his matches? Have you been studying his style, in preparation?

NEPTUNE: No way, dude. We watched that promo, and I was almost puking in my Jacuzzi. The entourage wouldn’t have liked that, dude. I’m about wooing the ladies, not grossing them out, dude. So I had to get rid of anything to do with Boudreau.

Teagan mimics vomiting, then chuckles.

NEPTUNE: Watching that promo was like being poked in the brain with a stick. I couldn’t even follow that crap, dude. It makes no sense, at all, so I can only imagine what his matches are like. Doesn’t really matter much anyway, man. I am way too busy to begin with to watch matches, and have other ways to prepare. Just look at me, man.

He flexes his bicep, as Teagan touches it, and KT grins, slightly.

NEPTUNE: It’s obvious that I train and prepare other ways, other than watching boring wrestling matches. I am sculpted like a statue, dude. I’m more chiselled than a cave-man’s walls, man.

Mikehla smiles, and runs her hand through her hair.

NEPTUNE: I’m like, 2% body-fat, dude. My workout routine is craaaazy. I’m gonna’ snap that sick weakling into a bunch of pieces, man. And hey, if he wants to get speedy, and fly around the ring, I’ll do that too, bro. My cardio is beyond insane too, for certain reasons, if you get my drift, dude.

Teagan giggles, and KT cracks a small grin, as Neptune looks to each of them.

NEPTUNE: Between those workouts, surfing, wrestling my own matches, and my beach bunnies, my entourage, I really have no time, at all, dude. I’m ready for this guy without his bore fest matches.

MIKEHLA: *whispering* Can we go soon?

NEPTUNE: Is there anything else, Mark, dude?

CAMERAMAN: Just some final thoughts, before your debut match against the champion, please.

NEPTUNE: This guy is nuts, man. He should be committed to some sort of psych ward or something. I think all of the acid and shrooms he’s done in his day is finally catching up to him. The guy is off his rocker, bro. Just look at him in those promos of his. Some of those scenes. He claims to be some sort of fortune teller, or something, right? Well hey dude, hey Boudreau dude, I’m lookin’ into my magic 8 ball, man.

He mimics actually having a magic 8 ball, shaking it, and turning it around to see what it says, as Teagan giggles at him.

NEPTUNE: Ohh, look girls.
    He pretends to show each of them, as they all grin at his antics.

NEPTUNE: It says Nathan Neptune Noland, the king of the oceans, is about to beat the unbeatable man, Matt Boudreau, and become the king of the FWA ring. At this latest Pay Per View that the FWA had, a lot of people are sayin’ that a torch was passed, from one dude to the next, in the Main Event. Well, guess what dude, no, there won’t be any torches passed from Boudreau to me, in this main event. Nah, instead, I’m just gonna take it, dude. I’m takin’ that torch, and Nathan Neptune Noland is gonna’ be the new guy on this show, holdin’ it wayyy up high, dude.

TEAGAN: Woooooo, whhoooooo! Ow, ow, owwww!

Mikehla and KT smile, Mikehla licking her lips.

NEPTUNE: People are gonna’ be surprised, man. Just wait ‘till ya’ll see what I can do. The great Matt Boudreau will be beaten, dude. The World Champ of pretty near 2 years is gonna lose to a guy making his debut match, dude. And it’ll all go down on his so-called home turf. All of his fans will be on their hands and knees crying, all because of me. I’m gonna slay the dragon. It’s gonna be epic, brother. Boudreau is goin’ out on a low note, ‘cause of me, bro. My fame gets higher and higher, man, just like a sweet crusher wave, brewing in the ocean. The big difference though, man, is that I’m gonna’ ride that wave for a real long time, and it won’t come crashing down on me, man. I’m too good to be toppled by the waves of life, bro. That’s fer sure. Count on it. And hey, Boudreau, dude: be sure to Prepare yourself for the debut of a Lifetime.

He chuckles, along with the Entourage.

NEPTUNE: But for now, I have some other business to attend to. Some cardiovascular activity in order to prepare, just like you suggested earlier, bro. Later, Mark, dude.

Mikehla and Teagan blow kisses to the camera, as KT simply grins. Nathan Neptune Noland picks up his board, and the 4 of them then turn, and begin to walk up the beach, away from the cameraman.

Striving for a B+ in life

Status

Re: Nathan Neptune Noland

Welcome back to the FWA.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion