Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1926

Thread: Inactive Talent

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Bell Connelly

Quote Originally Posted by Tig View Post
    Very unfortunate, enjoyed a lot of Prem's work.
    It is unfortunate. It wasn't entirely our decision. At a certain point, you can't keep allowing someone to return and give them the same chances and put forth the same effort to help if they'll just end up burning you.

But this isn't about a former member. I am looking forward to what AON offers with Bell Connelly.

"The Golden One" Devin Golden

3x FWA World Heavyweight Champion
    2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion
    Final record: 94-58-10

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Fight The Power

Status

Loving this sign up. Welcome aboard.

The Mayor of Slamtown

Status

My only word of advice is not to get frustrated. The Divaa division is small right now and nearly all the Diva RPers have male characters right now as well. It's an increased workload but it helps keep things from getting monotonous with them. I'm sure if you are interested in doing a male character as well, the mods could come up with a way to make sure you aren't double booked every week, unless you're okay with doing two promos a week or just sticking with the Divas. Hopefully we can get a few more Divas here

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Welcome.

I wouldn't say that Bayley fits this character, I would say Alexa Bliss does moreso, Jimmy.

Not so sure about double booking but we try to make sure the promo deadlines are on different days for the shows if the case of double booking arises (we also try to split your characters between shows too)

Welcome aboard

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, here. I hope to live up to expectations and have some fun here and yes Golden That does sound awesome How would this work? Do I PM you a match or do I give you details to incorporate?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Hey everyone and thanks for the warm welcome, here. I hope to live up to expectations and have some fun here and yes Golden That does sound awesome How would this work? Do I PM you a match or do I give you details to incorporate?
    I sent this via PM but will send it to you in here, too.

You post a roleplay/promo in the "promo thread" for that match's show. Here is the link to this week's card: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=160417. It doesn't have a photo for your match because we haven't made a "character card" yet for Bell Connelly, but we will before next week.

This is the promo thread, where you'll post your promo/roleplay: http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=160447. We are a roleplay-based e-fed, which means each match competitor posts a roleplay and the one graded as better wins the match. You don't need to do the in-ring WWE-style promo. Be creative and think outside the box.

If you have additional questions, then shoot me a PM or ask in your sign-up thread. I, another mod or one of the members will certainly help you out. Welcome to the FWA!

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Status

Oh no I was actually asking about the details of Jobber match in question. Do I write the match or would I need to give you details of what Exactly she does in the match? But thank you for the kind PM
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Status

Quote Originally Posted by An Original Name View Post
    Oh no I was actually asking about the details of Jobber match in question. Do I write the match or would I need to give you details of what Exactly she does in the match? But thank you for the kind PM
    It is up to you. You have the right to request writing your match, and we will grant you that offer. As long as you send the match write-up in within a timely manner, preferably no longer than 24 hours after the promo deadline, then all is swell and dandy.

If you don't want to write it, or only want to write the match some weeks and not others, then you also have the right to let a moderator know of any specific moves or spots you want Bell to do. Otherwise, we will write the match based off your character bio's move list and gimmick. That's why we ask for five perfected movies and one to three finishers.

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Alessandra Allure

*updated theme*

Boobage Expert

Status

Welcome to the FWA! The womens division is always looking for new competition!

Saddle Sally 3x FWA Womens Champion
    2013 & 2014 FWA Women Wrestler of the Year

The Semi-Published Works of iMatt

"An Affair of the Youth" feature film production journalElsa, The Great (Frozen fanfic)

Walt County

Status

Thought the move section was a little bare so added in a basic more section, and an appearance section too

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

This is a cool sign up always good to have more people for the womens division. Shame about zoey she was going to be champ at some point with those promos.

The Trojan Horse

Status
      Country                    xx=Not Telling, Black Flag

"Achilles" Sam Donovan

In Ring Name:
    Achilles
    Height: 6'0
    Weight: 170
    Hometown: Seattle, Washington
    Alignment: Face
    FWA accomplishments: None

Bio: Sam Donovan (Codename: Achilles) is a young undercover NOC agent for the CIA. Hand chosen by the government at the age of 21, Donovan has been trained in the art of submissions and mixed martial arts warfare. Trained in Muay Thai, Sambo, and Taekwondo. He is the definition of a modern day ninja. He is very deadly, quick, and accurate with his fists. It isn't just his combat skills that make him feared, but his ability to endure any situation. He's quick on his feet and knows just how to manipulate any scenario to get what he needs. But when he isn't off fighting terrorists in the Middle East or infiltrating a gang in the United States, he is working part time as a fighter in the FWA in an effort to sharpen his skills. How long will this young fighter be able to keep his two very dangerous careers separated?

Style of wrestling: MMA/Martial Arts, Militarily Trained, Submission.

Five Perfected Moves:
    Muay Thai Kick
    Clothesline
    Round House Kick
    Ground and Pound
    Jab to the Throat

Finishing Moves:

The Achilles' Heel (UFC Ankle Lock Submission)
    Odysseus (Several quick round house kicks to the chest, followed by a knockout elbow to the back of the head)
    The Trojan Horse (Kimura Lock Submission)

Base Pic:

(Brad Pitt)

In Ring:

(Pic at top of page)

With black and red MMA shorts, black MMA gloves, and black wrist tape. He wears tennis shoes going down to the ring, but is barefoot and shirtless before the match starts. Tattoos are accurate.

Theme Music:

Vignette Promo:

It's a bar in the Dominican Republican. You can see the dirt in the air, the grime on the tables. Using the term patrons for the people lurking here would be quite the understatement. The bar is loud and noisy, but there is no music. The noise is coming from the crowd that has gathered. Gathered in a giant circle. And inside the circle is not a sight for all to see. It's two men...one is a man about six foot five and 300lbs. He is completely bald, and has a huge red scar down his face. Wrapped around his two large hands is the neck of another man, a much smaller man with blonde hair and a unshaven face.

"Come on Brutus, squeeze the air out of him"! Yells a voice in broken English.

"Not so tough now, are ya Achilles" Says another as the crowd laughs menacingly.

The small man, whose name is clearly Achilles, seems to be having every gasp of air juiced out of him. Brutus is treating his neck as if he's trying to get out the last bit of toothpaste from the empty tube. Achilles appears to be done, when out of nowhere he knees the large man right in the gut. The man lets go of his grip and falls to his knees. Achilles then strikes him quick with his fists. Once with a right hook, and once right a left hook. And then quickly after he strikes with a right muay thai kick straight to the skull of the big man.

Brutus falls to ground as blood streams out of his face.

Achilles' opponents have now multiplied. As he is now surrounded by two more "patrons" of the bar, two skinny Hispanic men. One of the men has a knife, and the other has a bar stool in his hands. The man with the knife swings at Achilles, but Achilles grabs his arm, and then gives him round house kick right to the chest, and follows that with an elbow to the face. A bar stool is then shattered off the back of Achilles. Achilles turns around, and sweeps the leg of the man. He grabs a broken leg of the wooden bar stool, and swings at his opponent. The sound of wood slashing through the air can be compared to the sound of a snake striking it's prey. Swoosh after swoosh Achilles smacks the bar stool leg against the bones of the Hispanic.

Finally the crowd has backed off. Achilles' face is a battered mess. There is blood dripping from his beard, and even more blood coming from his knuckles...although that may not all be his own.

"Is that all you've got"? Achilles cries out.

"You've heard my name. You know I am feared, and yet you think you're brave enough to battle me? That is not bravery, that is stupidity. You men...you terrorize these streets. Tormenting women and children. And for what? To show how tough you are? Well I've just proven how far that toughness goes. I'm not the best fighter in the world, and I'm definitely not the biggest. But I don't back down from any challenge. I may win, I may lose. But either way I'm going to give you a fight".

"Now..." Achilles says to Brutus, who is still clearly in pain.

"You're going to take me to your boss, and he's going to give me the files I asked for".

"You're a goddamn psychopath..." says Brutus as he coughs up blood.

Hours later we see Achilles, having a drink in the same bar. He's cleaned himself up. Sitting in front of him is a manila folder. Sitting next to him is yet another large Hispanic man, this one though is thankfully very passive. The Hispanic mean leans over towards Achilles.

"I'm Carlos" he says with an accent. Achilles doesn't even look his way.

Carlos continues "You know I saw that fight earlier. You...you are very good at what you do".

Achilles is still silent. He takes a sip of his drink, and waits for Carlos to continue.

"Have you uh...have you ever considered fighting professionally"?

"Huh...you know that's not that bad of an idea" Achilles says impressed. He then finishes his drink, picks up his newly acquired folder, and gives a nod to Carlos as quietly slips out of the bar.
    Last edited by Achilles; 04-04-2015 at 04:27 PM.

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

Re: "Achilles" Sam Donovan

Looks great. Welcome to FWA
    "You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Fearless University

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

Awesome, really cool signup, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Fight The Power

Status

Welcome aboard, bud

Black Lives Matter.
    Trans Rights are Human Rights.
    FUCK THE POLICE.

Status

There's just one thing - you've got way too many finishers (we use a max of 3). Is it all possible you could refine some into just being signature moves? Other than that, looks sharp.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Status

Just make the change to the number of finishers. Nothing too major. Welcome to the FWA, and welcome to Crossfire!

2x FWA X Champion
    4x FWA Tag Team Champion

Shannon O'Neal
    2x FWA Women's Champion
    1x FWA World Champion

The Trojan Horse

Status
      Country                    xx=Not Telling, Black Flag

Fixed up the finishing move problem. Not sure why I thought it was five. I was actually trying to figure out more finishing moves so I could have the full amount, and here it turns out it was only three I needed.

Everything should be solid now.

Status

Looks good, you'll be booked by the crossfire mods (Drew Stevenson and Wolfs Rain) on the next Crossfire card. Have a look around and see how things work if you'd like.

~
    ~ THE KING OF KINGS ~~
    Spoiler:

Page 50 of 97 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast

Thread Information