Awesome.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Drew Stevenson.

You knew that I'd be joining! :P

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Ashley O'Ryan

Character name: Ashley O'Ryan (AKA "The Irish Switchblade AKA "The bastard son of Dublin)
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 205lbs
    Face/heel/tweener: Face
    Current feuds: Sisters of Destruction
    Non-FWA accomplishments:
    FWA accomplishments: Current FWA Tag Champ (With Stu St.Clair)
    FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:
    Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawling highflyer
    A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam):
    dragon whip
    Enzuigiri
    Somersault leg drop
    Mushroom stomp
    Tiger feint kick
    Crooked arm lariat
    European uppercut
    Knee lift
    Eye poke
    Fujiwara armbar
    Wrist lock
    Springboard bulldog

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:

The Gauntlet - Armtwist ropewalk transitioned into a legdrop into an armbar

Another Dead Romance -Tilt-a-whirl headscissors transitioned into a single arm DDT floated over into a Fujiwara armbar (La Mistica)

Simple Twist of Hate - Corkscrew legdrop on the throat and chest of the opponent

Base pic for your character:
    Theme music: Dropkick Murphys-The Gauntlet Dropkick Murphys-The Gauntlet - YouTube
    Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

(Desert Storm 2009)
    Its a beautiful day. The sun beams down from a cloudless sky that we look up at as several birds fly over head. We scan down on an empty lot. Construction workers toil in the background setting a foundation. We pan off to the side where an extended trailer sits. We move towards it and enter. We pass by a young lady working on a computer as we move towards a room in the back just as Frank Duffy walks out. Frank looks back and says thank you to a man in the back and exits the trailer. The man he was talking to is of course Ashley O'Ryan. We see Ashley sitting at a desk flipping through an album. He slowly looks up with a smile.

“'ow is it you always know where to find me?” he laughs.

He looks down at the book.

“I've just been remminising. Its 'ard to believe that I 'ave been in the FWA longer then anyone. Only Boudreau comes close. I've seen some great people come and go. Names loik Excellence, Daniel Sinclair, G-Rich. Not people I generally loiked but when it came to wresting I couldn't doubt their skills. I've seen thelandscape o'this company change incredibly since I joined in 2005. I've seen it grow from a pisspot little group to one of the biggest federations going. From underground doing shows in gymnasiums and small comumnity centres to world tours in sold out stadiums. I've seen many a man and woman come and go. Some 'ave left leaving a legacy. Others leave with us wondering what it would 'ave been 'ad they 'ad just stayed longer and pushed deeper. Still others leave fergotten.

Often I wonder which I will be in the end.

I doubt the latter. I'm do far into the 'istory books fer that to 'appen. So..what is my legacy? 'ave I even started to write it?

He pulls out a piece of paper and he unfolds it

A copy o'my original contract with the FWA.

he laughs

To be 'onest I didn't have a damned idea wot I was getting meself into. I didn't really expect to be with this company a year, let alone several.

he takes one more look at the contract before folding it back up and puting it away. He pulls out a picture of himself backstage. His first night. He looks exhausted. Blood and sweat running from his forhead down his chest.

I suppose I set me bar roit of the bat. Me first match. A triple threat match fer a chance to face Excellence fer a title shot. I won the triple threat. And then lost to Excellence moments later. I think they wanted to see 'ow far they could push me off the bat. I get this feeling. Like somebody knew that I would be put through 'ell in this company. That at any given moment I could go from celebrating to you being flat out on yer back while someone else celebrates over yer fallen body. Trust me. I learned that quick enough. First noit. I mean that wasn't me initial thoughts but after a while I figured it out. Victorys can be temporary. But so can defeats.

Fer a long while I forgot about that.

He pulls out another picture. Ashley with a young now forgotten wrestler. Hashiish.

I'm still not really sure 'ow I ended up in the tag division.

He holds the picture out. Its set in a back alley. A younger Ashley holding an unmarked bottle leaning against the brick wall while Hashiish is in the background taking a hit of weed.

Think Thew was the first chronic lover I was teamed with? Nah this guy was. And me first tag partner I won the belt with. We were fairly sucessful until 'is 'abit got the worst of 'im. I really 'ave no idea whatever 'appened to 'im. Last I 'eard 'e was seen in some underground hookah bar in Turkey. But that was over two years ago.

But these were raw days. I can't speak fer everyone but I was flying from the seat of me pants. I thought I could take on groups basicly single 'andedly. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen being the earliest example o'this.

By the way that was the most ironic name I've come across fer a group until per'aps the Royal Guard.

Anyways, In me eyes they stood fer the corruption found all to often in this business and in the ring. A group that 'eld power that made them an unfair bully entity. Something I thought I could challenge and change.

He laughs at himself

Young dumb and fulla...err...well you get the idea. Needless to say The League got the upper 'and on me. However, Ashley O'Ryan is still 'ere. And the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen isn't.

Another picture comes out. Ashley looks at it fondly for a moment before holding it up. Jillian De Silva, Ewan Edwards, Thew Carvell, Hardware, Livewire, and himself. The Royal Family

This was a turning point fer me. A new chapter. One that I do wish 'ad lasted a bit longer and avoided the bumps along the way. And believe me there were some huge bumps.

he tosses a picture of him and Thew, the Royal Guards in their clothes for their infamous Rap Promo

Me other chronic loving tag partner. And quite strangely the one that I did not win the tag team belts with. To this day I still can not figure that one out.

Quote:

Bad Math

But as far as tag teams go, sucessful based on getting a belt or not, me and Thew 'ad a blast. Usually at the expense of the likes or Princeton or Arsen.

Arsen..wonder what 'appened to that twat..?

Anyways, most o' me tag partners either leave or turn on me. Thew 'ad the gaul to do both. 'e left and decided to come back. It was insanity. The Guard was back! Or so I thought. Thew quickly showed with the help of some steel that 'e 'ad decided to take a different course. We ended up in a fairly bloody match and I never saw 'im again after that. I'm sure 'es in Amsterdam or something.

Err..Anyways a side from a love triangle that rotted the Family. And Jillian deflecting to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. And the 'hole thing basicly collapsing faster then the Roman Empire, they were good times.

He flips a few pages in the album and pulls up a picture of Ewan and Jillian's wedding.

I...god, where to even bloody start. Look I've known these guys fer years. Before they came into the FWA. Before the Family. Before...regrets and mistakes.

he sighs deep

Look in all seriousness I love these guys. I mean Ewan...Jillian...and their both in a freaking 'ospital roit now! Ewan. Ewan was always the 'ardest bastard going. 'e BLEEDS wrestling. Its in 'is genes. Its the one gene from 'is family that 'e fer sure got. Its like an art to perfect with 'im. If things were roit 'e would still be wrestling. Jillian. Queenie. We've been through so much. I mean seriously 'ow many times 'ave we ended up at each others throats only to end up friends again. I mean you leaving the Family to go to the League. Me kicking you in the stomach. Theres been so many ups and downs. 'ell I was a major factor in yer 'usbands current state. I tried to drive the knife in when I should 'ave been trying to bandage it.

Thank you fer your forgiveness and yer friendship Jillian. I only 'ope Ewan can do the same some day.

Ashley starts flipping through the book some more smiling at some pages. Other pages he just looks as he is hit by floods of the past. He pulls one out. Him and Moira

If I put Ewan and Jillian through 'ell, this woman I've dragged through it. Til my death I will never fully understand why she loves me. We 'ave known each other fer ages. She 'as seen me at me best but she 'as seen me at me worst. Me darkest moments she 'as been there, sometimes to close. 'onestly without 'er I don't think I would 'ave ever made it back to the light. Without 'er love I would 'ave been doomed to rot with what I 'ad become. I love you Moira. Me wife.

He pulls out an image of Colin and looks at it with a smile

Its weird. Caley put me through 'ell. She still wants to. We will never come to piece I know that. But somehow through all of that comes a child. A child the loiks I 'ave never seen. A child that can sweet talk and wheel and deal 'is way into Fort Knox if 'e wanted to. A child who..knows to much and knows 'ow to use it to 'is advantage. A child who..when 'es old enough MIGHT be able to drink 'is old man under the table.

That'll be one 'ell o'a challenge considering I be 'is old man.

It came as a shock when I found out. A sobering shock. I mean just before that I was haunting Ewan with images of dead children. Me in 'ospitals. And then suddenly..I 'ave a kid. I Ashley O'Ryan 'ave a damn kid.

Then Brian Carter comes along and decides 'e wants to make a name fer'imself kidnapping and using Colin.

A name for 'imself! I snap. I don't say a damn thing except in a journal. Those dark thought I 'ad back again. But this time focused. Carter wanted a name for 'imself. 'e got it. In 'is own blood, NOT MY FAMILES!

At that moment I knew. I knew wot I 'ad put Jillian and especially Ewan through. I felt sick to my stomach.

I 'ave a 'ell of a kid and think what you want about me, I will be the best damn father I can be. I love you Colin.

He flips to the last few pages

Now we come to the Snake. The Devil 'imself personified. The Venom to me Vodka. If you thought me and Thew went sour you missed the 'istory of me and Stu St.Clair. Now I'm not going to go into a loif story 'ere. If you want that you should'a paid more attention last week

Quote:

http://pwsforums.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=13

We meet again Stuart. Look I gave you a chance last week. I gave you a chance to turn yer loif around. I gave you a chance to ride yerself of the one thing keeping you from 'appiness. Me! Ashley O'Ryan! The man you tried and damn near succeding in ruining! Trying to do you this simple favor. And you refuse.

Ashley closes the album and stands up walking around the desk. He keeps talking as he heads to the door and outside

Let me make this clear Stu. That was a one time offer. It 'as expired. You 'ave decided to keep on this course, so be it. You 'ave ONE THING in this world. That belt. I guarantee when you leave that ring tonoit you will 'ave nothing! Nothing but that icy, dark void where yer 'eart should be. 'ow far the great will fall tonoit.

Ashley makes his way through the site

Now Wolf I know you don't want me in this match. I mean to be 'onest I'm flattered to be involved but at the same time it sort of feels like Jillian 'as me playing Van Helsing to Stu's corrupt Dracula and yer emo crybaby Werewolf. I mean seriously me boy you two are brothers. You were the brother that was LOVED by yer parents. Stu does what? Throws some dirt on you and it ruins yer loif? Boo frikin' hoo! You think yer dark Wolf? You think you've seen it all? Done it all? That yer bloody deserving? Give me a break. You haven't seen a damned thing.

We'll see.

But as far as I go in this match Stu screwed me over just as bad if not worse then you Wolfy. 'ow many pregnant woman got 'it by yer boot because of yer brother? ...Didn't think so.

'e drove me to a place I swear to never go back to. But considering the in ring company, I'm willing to make an exception.

I'm sure yer going to call me a cancer or a pimple or a boil or a sunburn or something on the flesh of FWA and that yer the chemo or the oxyclean or the coppertone bottle of the FWA. Thats fine Wolf. When I 'ave laid you flat out and I've pined yer brother, my greatest enemy, come talk to me. You 'ave much to learn.

Ashley steps on to the side walk

Its funny. One day I sign me name and ferever me loif be changed. And despite the best and worst o' me 'ave been brocasted worldwide, I would 'ave 'ad it no other way. I 'ave spent me career in moment after moment o'doubting meself. I listened constantly to the nay sayers. The ones saying that the Tag division was the only belt I was going to get. When I, through an elimination tournament, won the North American belt it put much of that to rest. But then it was I've never won the World 'eavyweight belt. A feeling that 'ung over me. Now I know I've tried to play it loik I didn't mind but you try being with a company fer THIS long and still not get it.

11/9/2011 6:46 PM
    I've used a loif supply o'second chances in me career. From the tag division, to coming back to the roster when FWA got back on its feet the first time. Jillian gave me a second chance. Moira gave me more then a second chance. Tonoit I give myself a second chance. I'm not starting a new chapter. I'm starting a new book. Tonoit I write the prelogue. 'How I became the World 'eavyweight Champion!' Me name is Ashley O'Ryan. Its nice to meet ya!
    We zoom out on the scene to reveal the full lot being worked on. At the corner is a sign.
    'DUFFY'S – OPEN SOON'

Boobage Expert

Status

Saddle Sally

Name: Sally Tetons
    Height: 5' 4''
    Weight: 120
    Measurements: 32C Bust, 24 Waist, 34 Hips
    Hometown: Sundance, Wyoming
    Nickname: Saddle Sally
    Brand: Fight Night
    Manager: Sometimes Jennie June or Zaire Wyoming
    FWA accomplishments: 3x FWA Women's Champion (FWA record), Helped Create Woman's Title
    Non-FWA accomplishments: Two time Women's Amateur Champion, State Runner-up
    (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: Brawler
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Roughneck cowgirl with an attitude
    FWA Win/Loss Record: ?
    Current FWA Feuds: None
    Finisher(s): The Grand Tetons (Leg drop to throat off top rope.) Lasso (Inverted overdrive) Elk's Horn (grabs opponent and slams spine onto her outstretched knee)
    5 perfected wrestling moves: Shoulder Suplex, Half Nelson Wrist lock, Darkness Choke, Inverted chin lock, Super last call from top turnbuckle.
    Appearance: Hot sexy cowgirl.
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
    Introduction Promo:

*Backstage for an interview segment Chris interviews Sally.*

Chris: Hello everyone please Welcome my guest at this time, Saddle Sally the valet to Lt. Wyoming and a new wrestler in the Women's Division.

*Chirs hold up the mic to a smiling Sally.*

Chris: How are you doing here in FWA Sally?

Sally: thanks for asking Chris, I'm doing fine this has just been a dream come true.

Chris: No there has been some rumors going around that you want to challenge for the Women's Title and--

Sally: E-excuse me? Challenge? I am the best female wrestler to ever set foot in an FWA ring, challenging for a title? I should be given the title. To challenge means that there is a chance I might fail, and I never do. These talentless bimbos can "bounce" around the ring all they want but as soon as the GM of FWA gets his head out of his ass and issues the women's title he should give it to me, because when you get hit by a grand Teton you don't get it up it's one-two-three either I pin you or you straight tap out like a punk!

Chris: Uh, wow I've never seen this side of you before, you really are showing a lot.

*Sally rubs Chris's chest sensuously.*

Sally: Take a close look because that's all I reckon I'll show you!

*Sally storms off Chris leans his head to get a better look at her ass as she leaves. Chirs smiles in approval.*

Superstar Base Pic:

Last edited by iMatt; 10-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Saddle Sally

Giddyup

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

"The Foxxy One" Sarah Wolf

Name: Sarah Wolf

Nicknames: The Foxxy One, Hell's Angel, Vicious Vixxen, She-Wolf, Witch

Hometown: Los Angels

Height: 5 ft 5

Weight: 144 lb

FWA Accomplishments: 2 x Womens Champion, 1 x FWA Tag Team Champion

Note: - Married to Adrian Wolf
    - She has real boobs

Affiliation: Face

Style of Wrestling: Technical

Finishing move:

1. Sweet Addiction - Sliced Bread no. 2 ala Brian Kendrick

Slice Bread No. 2 - Brian Kendrick - YouTube

Frequently used moves:

-Drop Kick
    -Hip Toss
    -Body Slam
    -Flying Splash (into corner)
    Eye Rake, Suplex
    -Russian Leg Sweep
    -Spinning Neckbreaker
    -Arm Drag
    -Elbow Strike
    -DDT
    -Back Drop
    -Sleeper
    -Bulldog

"You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Re: "Whyte Thunder"

Looks like Devin Golden!

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

"The Ace Of Diamonds" Shane McLean

NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING

Name: Shane McLean

Nickname: “The Ace Of Diamonds”, “The Deviant Of Disguise”, “The Unholy Jester”

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland

Height: 6 ft 1

Weight: 230 lb

Crowd Reaction : Babyface (Even when siding with heels or cheating, Shane always plays to the fans with his humour, making him just too damn likable).

Gimmick : Eccentric & intelligent, but plays stupid on occasion. Uses mind games of a light hearted nature. Fiery temper seen on rare occasions. Just wants to have fun. Good hearted & will stand up for other wrestlers if they are at an unfair disadvantage. Flirt. Smoker & fond of drinking. Often has expensive Scottish whiskeys packed with him, though rarely seen drinking it and shows disgust when attempting to drink it, tends to stick to cocktails instead, in particular “White Russians” Has a habit of dressing up as different stars & characters, male & female. Mischievous. Seems to have spells of Schizophrenia prior to matches.

Appearance: Tall and slim, light muscle mass. Long blonde hair, often double tied back in a pony tail. Light stubble and piercing but warm blue eyes. Left hand and wrist taped and red elbow pads on each side. Various colours of full length tights, normally blue, purple, black or red, often emblazoned with Diamonds, Ace of Diamond cards, or Lion Rampant’s on a St Andrews Cross. Boots are normally white with a red diamond on the outward facing sides, but during title matches the boots are gold with red diamonds. Wears various ring jackets to the ring, the favoured of which is a full length, armless red sequined jacket with a blue St Andrews Cross across the back and lion rampant set in the middle.

Non-FWA accomplishments: TBC

FWA Accomplishments:
    1x (Current) FWA World Champion
    3x FWA North American Champion

1x FWA Television Champion
    1x FWA Tag Team Champion
    FWA Triple Crown Winner
    Only FWA star to hold the FWA Tag Team Championships solo
    First FWA Competitor to hold the North American Championship three times
    Former Member of the Unholy Uprising

Current FWA Fueds: None

FWA Win/Loss/Draw Record: TBC

Style of Wrestling: All-round style of competing, focusing on working body parts to set up for submission holds. Uses mind games of a light hearted nature. Very intelligent in ring.

Finishers (Rating in brackets out of 5 for effectiveness as match finish):
    “The Diamond Ring” (*****) – Arm Trap Crossface
    “The Lethal InjectShane” (*****) - Reverse STO or Jumping Reverse STO, sometimes followed by an Inverted Crossface
    “The Thistle” (****) - Reverse Figure Four Leg Lock
    "ConcuShane" (*****+) - Running knee strike to the side of opponent's head - rarely used as it appears to injure Shane a great deal, never kicked out of. Has a habit of putting opponent out of action (i.e. Rndy Orton's punt kick).

Signature Moves:
    “The Flower of Scotland” (****) - Elevated Cloverleaf
    “The Diamond Heist” (****) - Double Underhook twisting suplex
    "Argyle Street Cutter" (***) - Osaka Street Cutter
    "Wham, Bam, Bash" (**) - Whips opponent off the ropes and catches them with an atomic drop, whips opponent off ropes and runs off opposite rope, meeting in the middle with a kick to the mid-section, then runs off adjacent ropes to hit a rolling neckbreaker
    "Et tu?"/"Et tu, Brute?" (**) - (Et Tu?) Hammerlocks opponent's right arm, wraps his left arm around opponent's neck or jaw, then performs a double knee backbreaker while maintaining both hammerlock and clutch on head. / ("Et Tu, Brute?") Hammerlocks opponent's right arm, wraps his left arm around opponent's neck or jaw, then performs a double knee backbreaker while maintaining both hammerlock and clutch on head. On the ground he keeps it applied as a submission hold, by sitting with knees in opponents back, pressing against the arm that had been hammerlocked, and pulling back upon opponent's head.

Other Moves:
    "The Rebel Yell" (*) - Rope aided corner dropkick to tree-of-woe hung opponent (preceded by yelling to the crowd)
    Figure Four Leg Lock (**)
    "InShane" (**) - Diving Leg Drop
    "Karma Clothesline" (*) - Ducks clothesline and clotheslines opponent when turns
    "Tairal" (*) - Enzui Lariat
    "ShaneKick" (*) - Superkick to the chest
    "Shanerui" (*) - A Shiranui - a.k.a. Sliced Bread #2 - into an armbreaker
    "Walk 500 Miles" (*) - Repeatedly steps onto his opponent, followed with an elbow drop
    "Stay In Skool" (*) - Arm twist ropewalk - but due to Shane's lack balance he instead straddles the rope and shimmy's along it - ending with a awkward looking shoulderblock
    "SLOTH!" (_) - If Shane's "Stay in Skool" is blocked by his opponent pulling him, he will roll around the top rope and hang from it like a sloth, then shimmy along the underside until kicked off.
    § "Whiplash" (Whip against ropes and rebound into back elbow)
    § Figure Four Neck Lock
    § "ShanePlex" (Fisherman Brainbuster)
    § Fisherman Suplex
    § German Suplex
    § Elevated DDT
    § Snap DDT
    § Chop Block
    § Knife-Edge Chops
    § Stomping opponents knee
    § Inside Cradle
    § Kip-Up-Flip-Flop-Sho'-Block (A kip-up from the mat straight into a shoulder block to opponent)
    § Spanish Archer (El Bow) (A kip up into an elbow smash to opponent)

Entrance Music :
    “Bounce” – Bon Jovi
    Last edited by Hifo; 05-28-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Feuds
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Re: "The Inferno" Ryan Hall

Was never a match for Ultimate Pain !~

And he scores goals...!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Re: "The Inferno" Ryan Hall

You're right... We were never a match. I'm the NFL and you're AA ball. :p

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: "The Ace Of Diamonds" Shane McLean

Glad you found us Hifo!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Yay!

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

Added some moves, including two not before seen! (Stay In Skool & Sloth!)
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

"The Instant Classic" Christian Quinn

Character name: "The Instant Classic" Christian Quinn, The man they call Deus.

Height: 6ft 2in.

Weight: ​Around 200lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Heel

Current feuds: None.

Non-FWA accomplishments: Working on it.

FWA accomplishments: Empty as of now.

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Mainly technical but can also go high flying and brawling. An all arounder i guess.

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam):
    Busaiku Knee Kick, Hammerlock Northern Lights Suplex, Saito Suplex, Diving Crossbody, Kimura, Tilt a Whirl backbreaker, German Suplex, Reverse elbow, Forearm smash, Clothesline, DDT, European Uppercut, Belly to Back Suplex

Thor's Hammer - Clothesline from Hell
    Deus Legio - Cattle Mutilation
    The Flood - Tiger Driver

Manager: Daniella Kennedy

Theme music: Garbage - Not Your Kind of People

working on it.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 08-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Dancing With Fandango

Status

T-MOM (KP DEATH)

Character name:
    T-MOM

Height:
    5'7

Weight:

Billed From:
    St. Louis, Missouri, U.S

Face/heel/tweener:
    Tweener

Current feuds:
    N/A

Non-FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

0-0-0

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
    High Flyer, Technical

Springboard: Springboard Hurricanrana, Springboard Tornado DDT, Springboard Dropkick, Springboard Shooting Star Press, Springboard Moonsault.

Grappling: Headscissors Takedown, Jumping Hurricanrana, Jumping DDT, Cradle DDT, Neckbreaker.

Striking: Roundhouse Kick, Spinning Heel Kick, Repeated Kicks to the chest of a kneeling opponent, Shining Wizard, Dropkick.

Diving: Hurricanrana, Moonsault, Leg Drop, Suicide Dive, Front Dropkick.

GTH (Going To Hell) - (Black Widow)
    Shooting Star Press
    Superkick (An out of nowhere finisher)

Theme music:
    Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless

Dancing With Fandango

Status

K-Pez (KP DEATH)

Character name:
    K-PEZ

Height:
    5'8

Weight:

Billed From:
    Santa Barbara, California, U.S

Face/heel/tweener:
    Tweener

Current feuds:
    N/A

Non-FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

0-0-0

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
    Submission, Technical

Submission: Leg Trap Camel Clutch, Dragon Sleeper, Figure Four Neck Lock, Figure Four Leg Lock, Lotus Lock.

Grappling: Sit Out Spinbuster, Jumping Tornado DDT, Snap Suplex, Backbreaker, Flapjack.

Striking: Spinning Clothesline, Dropkick, Side Kick, Dropkick To Knee, Shoulder Block.

Candyfloss Drop - (Divo Drop/Spinning Spinbuster)
    The Candy Cane Twist - (Paige Turner/Spinning Leg Hook Fisherman Suplex)
    Spear

Theme music:
    ROAR _ Katy Perry

God of Destruction

Status

Re: K-Pez (KP DEATH)

Welcome to FWA

Dancing With Fandango

Status

Re: K-Pez (KP DEATH)

thanks wolf

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Alexander Sokolov

Sorry I'm late guys, had a really shitty couple of weeks out here...

Character name: Alexander Sokolov
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 187
    Face/heel/tweener: Heel
    Current feuds: None ( I think)
    Non-FWA accomplishments: 2X VWF Tag Team Champion, 1X VWF Hardcore Champion
    FWA accomplishments: 1X 24/7 Champion
    FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 2-2
    Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical/kicking strikes
    A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam): Series of kicks to grounded opp, springboard spinning back kick, snapmare to head kick, top rope single leg dropkick, crucifix headscissors.
    A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: Red Eye (Superkick into Cutter), Iron Curtain (Warrior's Way ala Low Ki), Dragon Sleeper (Always puts sleeper on opponents if he hits Red Eye or Iron Curtain)

Antony Starr

Theme music:

Banshee Opening Theme Song "Banshee OST" by Methodic Doubt

Alexander: You know, I was once great star. I traveled across world at young age of 18, and became houshold name in Japan, Mexico, Russia, and now, I'm taking my abilities to the United States to show all of these soft excuses for wrestlers what a real man wrestles like. My father, see, he led mafia. He taught me how to shoot gun, how to kill man with chemicals, and weapons. I don't use those skills in the ring though. Oh no...see, I like to punish my opponents. Rather than knock him out with a choke in first minute, I like making my opposition fail. I prefer kick the head of my opponent until he bleeds before putting him to sleep like little child. I wrestle to hurt opponents, make my statements. I show entire locker room I am the best wrestler in the world. I can beat you with Red Eye, Iron Curtain, or Dragon Sleeper. I will make you sleep. You will be knocked out or will be Choked to sleep. Alexander Sokolov is going to teach American wrestlers how to be the best wrestlers in world, and he teach you by showing you the power and skill firsthand. Good Luck, pathetic American.

Also, things not listed that I wish to add...

Hometown: Moscow Russia
    Gimmick: Russian who thinks he's superior in skill not only because of his Soviet heritage but because he started wrestling professionally at 18 and his father is leads a Russian Mafia
    Last edited by Stridor; 12-07-2013 at 01:08 PM.

God of Destruction

Status

Re: Alexander Sokolov

I like your spirit. you will get X title shot next week.

Thread Information