- WCW Hardcore Champion [1x]
    - WCW Tag Team Champion [1x] [w/ Chance Garrison]
    - MWA Millennium Champion [1x]
    - SW Ultraviolent Champion [1x]
    - UWL Heritage Champion [1x]

Awards:
    - Most popular superstar - OCW - [2005]
    - Most anticipated return - OCW - [2005]
    - Match of the year - OCW - [2005] [Drew Vs Joe E. Legend in a burning hell match at Living Nightmare for the OCW World Heavyweight Championship]
    - OCW Hall of Fame Inductee - OCW - [2005]
    - Feud of the year - OCW - [Drew Vs Justin Klein] [2006]
    - Match of the year - PWT - [2007] [Drew, Seifer, Bobby Johnson, Damien Collins, Georgia James and Matt Matlock all fought in an Elimination Chamber at Criminal Intent 2 for the PWT World Heavyweight Championship]
    - Most unique gimmick - BUD - [2007]
    - PWT Walk of Famer - PWT - [2008]
    - BUD Legend Inductee - BUD - [2008]
    -Most Entertaining Superstar - WGEF - [2008]
    -Monarch Wrestling Hall of Fame Inductee - MW - [2009]
    -Funniest superstar of the year - WGEF - [2009]
    -Short and Sweet - BwF - [2009]
    -Master of the Domain - BUD - [2010]
    -WGEF Hall of Famer - WGEF - [2010]
    -Lackluster talent of the year - DZW - [2011]
    -PCW Hall of Famer - PCW - [2011]
    -Indy arrival of the year - SKCW - [2011]
    -War Games winner - WCW - [2012]

FWA accomplishments:
    - FWA X-Division Champion. (2x)
    - FWA North American Champion (1x; longest reigning)
    Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Technical
    Moveset:
    1] Suplex Variations
    - German Suplex
    - Snap Suplex
    - T-Bone Suplex
    - Belly To Belly Over-Head Suplex
    - Delayed Vertical
    - Reverse Suplex
    - Fisherman's Suplex
    - Superplex
    - Double Arm Suplex
    2] STF
    3] Clothesline
    - Short-Arm Clothesline
    - Standard Clothesline
    - Lariet
    - Stiff Clothesline/Clothesline From Hell
    - Flying Clothesline
    4] DDT
    - Standard DDT
    - Jake "The Snake" Styled DDT
    - Float-Over DDT
    5] Mounted Punching
    6]
    Various Knee Strikes
    7]
    Muay Thai Kicks
    8] Achille's Tendon Lock
    9] Kimura
    10]
    Triangle Choke
    11] Side Arm Triangle Choke

12]
    Side Russian Leg Sweep
    13]
    Back Breaker
    - Sidewalk Back Breaker
    - Urigami Over Knee
    - Tilt-A-Whirl Back Breaker
    14]
    Sidewalk Slam
    15]
    Samoan Drop
    16] Arn Anderson styled Spinebuster

17]
    Snap Power Slam
    18]
    Sleeper Hold
    19]
    STO
    20] Stiff Irish Whip

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:
    - Final Conflict (Sit-Out Rock Bottom)
    - The Missouri Cloverleaf (Texas Cloverleaf)
    Base pic for your character: Dan Henderson
    Theme music: "I'm the man" by Aloe Blacc
    Last edited by Drew Stevenson; 04-20-2016 at 08:21 PM.

Underdog

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Re: Drew Stevenson.

Awesome.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Drew Stevenson.

You knew that I'd be joining! :P

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Ashley O'Ryan

Character name: Ashley O'Ryan (AKA "The Irish Switchblade AKA "The bastard son of Dublin)
    Height: 6'1
    Weight: 205lbs
    Face/heel/tweener: Face
    Current feuds: Sisters of Destruction
    Non-FWA accomplishments:
    FWA accomplishments: Current FWA Tag Champ (With Stu St.Clair)
    FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:
    Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawling highflyer
    A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam):
    dragon whip
    Enzuigiri
    Somersault leg drop
    Mushroom stomp
    Tiger feint kick
    Crooked arm lariat
    European uppercut
    Knee lift
    Eye poke
    Fujiwara armbar
    Wrist lock
    Springboard bulldog

The Gauntlet - Armtwist ropewalk transitioned into a legdrop into an armbar

Another Dead Romance -Tilt-a-whirl headscissors transitioned into a single arm DDT floated over into a Fujiwara armbar (La Mistica)

Simple Twist of Hate - Corkscrew legdrop on the throat and chest of the opponent

Base pic for your character:
    Theme music: Dropkick Murphys-The Gauntlet Dropkick Murphys-The Gauntlet - YouTube
    Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

(Desert Storm 2009)
    Its a beautiful day. The sun beams down from a cloudless sky that we look up at as several birds fly over head. We scan down on an empty lot. Construction workers toil in the background setting a foundation. We pan off to the side where an extended trailer sits. We move towards it and enter. We pass by a young lady working on a computer as we move towards a room in the back just as Frank Duffy walks out. Frank looks back and says thank you to a man in the back and exits the trailer. The man he was talking to is of course Ashley O'Ryan. We see Ashley sitting at a desk flipping through an album. He slowly looks up with a smile.

“'ow is it you always know where to find me?” he laughs.

He looks down at the book.

“I've just been remminising. Its 'ard to believe that I 'ave been in the FWA longer then anyone. Only Boudreau comes close. I've seen some great people come and go. Names loik Excellence, Daniel Sinclair, G-Rich. Not people I generally loiked but when it came to wresting I couldn't doubt their skills. I've seen thelandscape o'this company change incredibly since I joined in 2005. I've seen it grow from a pisspot little group to one of the biggest federations going. From underground doing shows in gymnasiums and small comumnity centres to world tours in sold out stadiums. I've seen many a man and woman come and go. Some 'ave left leaving a legacy. Others leave with us wondering what it would 'ave been 'ad they 'ad just stayed longer and pushed deeper. Still others leave fergotten.

Often I wonder which I will be in the end.

I doubt the latter. I'm do far into the 'istory books fer that to 'appen. So..what is my legacy? 'ave I even started to write it?

He pulls out a piece of paper and he unfolds it

A copy o'my original contract with the FWA.

he laughs

To be 'onest I didn't have a damned idea wot I was getting meself into. I didn't really expect to be with this company a year, let alone several.

he takes one more look at the contract before folding it back up and puting it away. He pulls out a picture of himself backstage. His first night. He looks exhausted. Blood and sweat running from his forhead down his chest.

I suppose I set me bar roit of the bat. Me first match. A triple threat match fer a chance to face Excellence fer a title shot. I won the triple threat. And then lost to Excellence moments later. I think they wanted to see 'ow far they could push me off the bat. I get this feeling. Like somebody knew that I would be put through 'ell in this company. That at any given moment I could go from celebrating to you being flat out on yer back while someone else celebrates over yer fallen body. Trust me. I learned that quick enough. First noit. I mean that wasn't me initial thoughts but after a while I figured it out. Victorys can be temporary. But so can defeats.

Fer a long while I forgot about that.

He pulls out another picture. Ashley with a young now forgotten wrestler. Hashiish.

I'm still not really sure 'ow I ended up in the tag division.

He holds the picture out. Its set in a back alley. A younger Ashley holding an unmarked bottle leaning against the brick wall while Hashiish is in the background taking a hit of weed.

Think Thew was the first chronic lover I was teamed with? Nah this guy was. And me first tag partner I won the belt with. We were fairly sucessful until 'is 'abit got the worst of 'im. I really 'ave no idea whatever 'appened to 'im. Last I 'eard 'e was seen in some underground hookah bar in Turkey. But that was over two years ago.

But these were raw days. I can't speak fer everyone but I was flying from the seat of me pants. I thought I could take on groups basicly single 'andedly. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen being the earliest example o'this.

By the way that was the most ironic name I've come across fer a group until per'aps the Royal Guard.

Anyways, In me eyes they stood fer the corruption found all to often in this business and in the ring. A group that 'eld power that made them an unfair bully entity. Something I thought I could challenge and change.

He laughs at himself

Young dumb and fulla...err...well you get the idea. Needless to say The League got the upper 'and on me. However, Ashley O'Ryan is still 'ere. And the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen isn't.

Another picture comes out. Ashley looks at it fondly for a moment before holding it up. Jillian De Silva, Ewan Edwards, Thew Carvell, Hardware, Livewire, and himself. The Royal Family

This was a turning point fer me. A new chapter. One that I do wish 'ad lasted a bit longer and avoided the bumps along the way. And believe me there were some huge bumps.

he tosses a picture of him and Thew, the Royal Guards in their clothes for their infamous Rap Promo

Me other chronic loving tag partner. And quite strangely the one that I did not win the tag team belts with. To this day I still can not figure that one out.

Quote:

Bad Math

But as far as tag teams go, sucessful based on getting a belt or not, me and Thew 'ad a blast. Usually at the expense of the likes or Princeton or Arsen.

Arsen..wonder what 'appened to that twat..?

Anyways, most o' me tag partners either leave or turn on me. Thew 'ad the gaul to do both. 'e left and decided to come back. It was insanity. The Guard was back! Or so I thought. Thew quickly showed with the help of some steel that 'e 'ad decided to take a different course. We ended up in a fairly bloody match and I never saw 'im again after that. I'm sure 'es in Amsterdam or something.

Err..Anyways a side from a love triangle that rotted the Family. And Jillian deflecting to the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. And the 'hole thing basicly collapsing faster then the Roman Empire, they were good times.

He flips a few pages in the album and pulls up a picture of Ewan and Jillian's wedding.

I...god, where to even bloody start. Look I've known these guys fer years. Before they came into the FWA. Before the Family. Before...regrets and mistakes.

he sighs deep

Look in all seriousness I love these guys. I mean Ewan...Jillian...and their both in a freaking 'ospital roit now! Ewan. Ewan was always the 'ardest bastard going. 'e BLEEDS wrestling. Its in 'is genes. Its the one gene from 'is family that 'e fer sure got. Its like an art to perfect with 'im. If things were roit 'e would still be wrestling. Jillian. Queenie. We've been through so much. I mean seriously 'ow many times 'ave we ended up at each others throats only to end up friends again. I mean you leaving the Family to go to the League. Me kicking you in the stomach. Theres been so many ups and downs. 'ell I was a major factor in yer 'usbands current state. I tried to drive the knife in when I should 'ave been trying to bandage it.

Thank you fer your forgiveness and yer friendship Jillian. I only 'ope Ewan can do the same some day.

Ashley starts flipping through the book some more smiling at some pages. Other pages he just looks as he is hit by floods of the past. He pulls one out. Him and Moira

If I put Ewan and Jillian through 'ell, this woman I've dragged through it. Til my death I will never fully understand why she loves me. We 'ave known each other fer ages. She 'as seen me at me best but she 'as seen me at me worst. Me darkest moments she 'as been there, sometimes to close. 'onestly without 'er I don't think I would 'ave ever made it back to the light. Without 'er love I would 'ave been doomed to rot with what I 'ad become. I love you Moira. Me wife.

He pulls out an image of Colin and looks at it with a smile

Its weird. Caley put me through 'ell. She still wants to. We will never come to piece I know that. But somehow through all of that comes a child. A child the loiks I 'ave never seen. A child that can sweet talk and wheel and deal 'is way into Fort Knox if 'e wanted to. A child who..knows to much and knows 'ow to use it to 'is advantage. A child who..when 'es old enough MIGHT be able to drink 'is old man under the table.

That'll be one 'ell o'a challenge considering I be 'is old man.

It came as a shock when I found out. A sobering shock. I mean just before that I was haunting Ewan with images of dead children. Me in 'ospitals. And then suddenly..I 'ave a kid. I Ashley O'Ryan 'ave a damn kid.

Then Brian Carter comes along and decides 'e wants to make a name fer'imself kidnapping and using Colin.

A name for 'imself! I snap. I don't say a damn thing except in a journal. Those dark thought I 'ad back again. But this time focused. Carter wanted a name for 'imself. 'e got it. In 'is own blood, NOT MY FAMILES!

At that moment I knew. I knew wot I 'ad put Jillian and especially Ewan through. I felt sick to my stomach.

I 'ave a 'ell of a kid and think what you want about me, I will be the best damn father I can be. I love you Colin.

He flips to the last few pages

Now we come to the Snake. The Devil 'imself personified. The Venom to me Vodka. If you thought me and Thew went sour you missed the 'istory of me and Stu St.Clair. Now I'm not going to go into a loif story 'ere. If you want that you should'a paid more attention last week

Quote:

http://pwsforums.com/showpost.php?p=...5&postcount=13

We meet again Stuart. Look I gave you a chance last week. I gave you a chance to turn yer loif around. I gave you a chance to ride yerself of the one thing keeping you from 'appiness. Me! Ashley O'Ryan! The man you tried and damn near succeding in ruining! Trying to do you this simple favor. And you refuse.

Ashley closes the album and stands up walking around the desk. He keeps talking as he heads to the door and outside

Let me make this clear Stu. That was a one time offer. It 'as expired. You 'ave decided to keep on this course, so be it. You 'ave ONE THING in this world. That belt. I guarantee when you leave that ring tonoit you will 'ave nothing! Nothing but that icy, dark void where yer 'eart should be. 'ow far the great will fall tonoit.

Ashley makes his way through the site

Now Wolf I know you don't want me in this match. I mean to be 'onest I'm flattered to be involved but at the same time it sort of feels like Jillian 'as me playing Van Helsing to Stu's corrupt Dracula and yer emo crybaby Werewolf. I mean seriously me boy you two are brothers. You were the brother that was LOVED by yer parents. Stu does what? Throws some dirt on you and it ruins yer loif? Boo frikin' hoo! You think yer dark Wolf? You think you've seen it all? Done it all? That yer bloody deserving? Give me a break. You haven't seen a damned thing.

We'll see.

But as far as I go in this match Stu screwed me over just as bad if not worse then you Wolfy. 'ow many pregnant woman got 'it by yer boot because of yer brother? ...Didn't think so.

'e drove me to a place I swear to never go back to. But considering the in ring company, I'm willing to make an exception.

I'm sure yer going to call me a cancer or a pimple or a boil or a sunburn or something on the flesh of FWA and that yer the chemo or the oxyclean or the coppertone bottle of the FWA. Thats fine Wolf. When I 'ave laid you flat out and I've pined yer brother, my greatest enemy, come talk to me. You 'ave much to learn.

Ashley steps on to the side walk

Its funny. One day I sign me name and ferever me loif be changed. And despite the best and worst o' me 'ave been brocasted worldwide, I would 'ave 'ad it no other way. I 'ave spent me career in moment after moment o'doubting meself. I listened constantly to the nay sayers. The ones saying that the Tag division was the only belt I was going to get. When I, through an elimination tournament, won the North American belt it put much of that to rest. But then it was I've never won the World 'eavyweight belt. A feeling that 'ung over me. Now I know I've tried to play it loik I didn't mind but you try being with a company fer THIS long and still not get it.

11/9/2011 6:46 PM
    I've used a loif supply o'second chances in me career. From the tag division, to coming back to the roster when FWA got back on its feet the first time. Jillian gave me a second chance. Moira gave me more then a second chance. Tonoit I give myself a second chance. I'm not starting a new chapter. I'm starting a new book. Tonoit I write the prelogue. 'How I became the World 'eavyweight Champion!' Me name is Ashley O'Ryan. Its nice to meet ya!
    We zoom out on the scene to reveal the full lot being worked on. At the corner is a sign.
    'DUFFY'S – OPEN SOON'

Boobage Expert

Status

Saddle Sally

Name: Sally Tetons
    Height: 5' 4''
    Weight: 120
    Measurements: 32C Bust, 24 Waist, 34 Hips
    Hometown: Sundance, Wyoming
    Nickname: Saddle Sally
    Brand: Fight Night
    Manager: Sometimes Jennie June or Zaire Wyoming
    FWA accomplishments: 3x FWA Women's Champion (FWA record), Helped Create Woman's Title
    Non-FWA accomplishments: Two time Women's Amateur Champion, State Runner-up
    (Face or Heel): Heel
    Style of Wrestling: Brawler
    Gimmick (i.e. respected, hated, bully, etc.): Roughneck cowgirl with an attitude
    FWA Win/Loss Record: ?
    Current FWA Feuds: None
    Finisher(s): The Grand Tetons (Leg drop to throat off top rope.) Lasso (Inverted overdrive) Elk's Horn (grabs opponent and slams spine onto her outstretched knee)
    5 perfected wrestling moves: Shoulder Suplex, Half Nelson Wrist lock, Darkness Choke, Inverted chin lock, Super last call from top turnbuckle.
    Appearance: Hot sexy cowgirl.
    Entrance Theme (If you wish to include one): Smells like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
    Introduction Promo:

*Backstage for an interview segment Chris interviews Sally.*

Chris: Hello everyone please Welcome my guest at this time, Saddle Sally the valet to Lt. Wyoming and a new wrestler in the Women's Division.

*Chirs hold up the mic to a smiling Sally.*

Chris: How are you doing here in FWA Sally?

Sally: thanks for asking Chris, I'm doing fine this has just been a dream come true.

Chris: No there has been some rumors going around that you want to challenge for the Women's Title and--

Sally: E-excuse me? Challenge? I am the best female wrestler to ever set foot in an FWA ring, challenging for a title? I should be given the title. To challenge means that there is a chance I might fail, and I never do. These talentless bimbos can "bounce" around the ring all they want but as soon as the GM of FWA gets his head out of his ass and issues the women's title he should give it to me, because when you get hit by a grand Teton you don't get it up it's one-two-three either I pin you or you straight tap out like a punk!

Chris: Uh, wow I've never seen this side of you before, you really are showing a lot.

*Sally rubs Chris's chest sensuously.*

Sally: Take a close look because that's all I reckon I'll show you!

*Sally storms off Chris leans his head to get a better look at her ass as she leaves. Chirs smiles in approval.*

Superstar Base Pic:

Last edited by iMatt; 10-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: Saddle Sally

Giddyup

God of Destruction

Status
      Country                    Slovak Republic

"The Foxxy One" Sarah Wolf

Name: Sarah Wolf

Nicknames: The Foxxy One, Hell's Angel, Vicious Vixxen, She-Wolf, Witch

Hometown: Los Angels

Height: 5 ft 5

Weight: 144 lb

FWA Accomplishments: 2 x Womens Champion, 1 x FWA Tag Team Champion

Note: - Married to Adrian Wolf
    - She has real boobs

Affiliation: Face

Style of Wrestling: Technical

Finishing move:

1. Sweet Addiction - Sliced Bread no. 2 ala Brian Kendrick

Slice Bread No. 2 - Brian Kendrick - YouTube

Frequently used moves:

-Drop Kick
    -Hip Toss
    -Body Slam
    -Flying Splash (into corner)
    Eye Rake, Suplex
    -Russian Leg Sweep
    -Spinning Neckbreaker
    -Arm Drag
    -Elbow Strike
    -DDT
    -Back Drop
    -Sleeper
    -Bulldog

"You only need to hang mean bastards, but mean bastards you need to hang."

Striving for a B+ in life

Status
      Country                    United States

Shannon O'Neal

Character name: Shannon O'Neal
    Height: 5-9
    Weight: 170

Face/heel/tweener: Face
    Current feuds: Ayla El, Bell Connelly
    Non-FWA accomplishments: None
    FWA accomplishments: 2x FWA Women's World Champion; defeated Gabrielle Montgomery in Trial By Fire PPV's main event; holds record for the shortest Women's Championship reign in FWA history
    FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one: 25-15

FWA Women's Championship reigns
    11/28/2014 - 07/17/2015
    08/08/2015 - 08/08/2015

FWA World Championship reigns
    07/01/2017 - Present

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawler mixed with some flash
    Gimmick: Rocker chick from Lafayette, Indiana who moved to the Sunset Strip right after high school and talks, walks and breathes 80s lifestyle.
    Appearance: Blue jean jacket over a black tank top with white letters spelling "The Roxy," where she used to work and perform in a band called "Rock beats Scissors." Wavy blond hair and wrist bands and bracelets. Sometimes wrestling tights and out of the ring wears a nice pair of blue jeans or black leather pants.

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam): Snap suplex, backhand chops, running thez press off the ropes, standing dropkick, repeated body strikes to an opponent against the turnbuckle, spinning wheel kick, ground side head lock, double underhook gutbuster
    A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: "Paradise City" (running bicycle kick)

Theme music: "Feels like the first time"
    Last edited by The Golden One; 09-15-2017 at 10:47 PM.

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

"The Amazing One" Ryan Rondo

Character name: (Nicknames): The Amazing One, The Last Star in the Sky

(Actual Name): Ryan Rondo

Height: 6ft

Weight: 195lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Some may see him as a tweener but he sees himself as a face overall.

Current feuds: No current stand out feud.

Non-FWA accomplishments:So many. Las Vegas Karaoke champ 2013 with Devin Golden and Desmond Fox. Dated some good looking females and made cameos in under the radar movies and tv shows. Is smarter than a 7th grader. Gay men voted him as the number 1 most eligible bachelor in GayMensHealth Magazine. He is not gay (this isn't seen as an accomplishment).

FWA accomplishments: Three Time X-Division Champion, Former Tag Team Champion (w/Devin Golden as 'Sunrise-Sunset'), various FWA Awards from 2012 and 2014, Former TV Champion, Former North American Champion, Former Young Lions Champion. Unified X division and YL division. Unified the NA and TV titles. FWA World Heavyweight Champion (Brand split; 'Crossfire' Champion)

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): High Flyer but can be technical and a brawler. Basically a little bit of everything but High Flyer mainly, loves to bounce off ropes and springboard. Can use power moves.

Win/Loss Record (New Era only): tbc

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match: (NOTE A LOT OF THESE MOVES CAN BE SPRINGBOARDED so feel free to use improvisation (mainly the kicks, planchas etc)) Pele Kick, Busaiku Knee Kick, Flying Lariat, Corkscrew Crossbody, Somersault Plancha/Senton, Springboard Frankensteiner, Jumping Knee Drop, Kip up Frankensteiner, Fireman's Carry into Neckbreaker, Slingshot Stun Gun, Northern Lights suplex (Bridge into pin or release), German Suplex (Bridge into pin or release), Jumping Spinning Heel Kick, Stepover Back Kick (performed after an opponent catches a kick), Tilt a Whirl headscissors/DDT, Diving Leg Bulldog, Swinging backbreaker, Ropespring elbow, Slingshot forearm, Roundhouse Kick, Avalanche facebuster/shinbreaker, Sleeper backbreaker, Powerbomb backbreaker, Dropkick, Apron Suplex, DDT, Superkick (usually utilised as a comeback tool), Argentine facebuster, Discus Clothesline, Muta Lock, Inverted Stylin DDT, Hammerlock Brainbuster, The Rondo Special (Styles Special), Cliffhanger DDT, Spinning Neckbreaker, The Rondo DDT (Stylin DDT), Shooting Star Plancha, Fosbury Flop, 450 Splash.

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three: R2R (Styles Clash)/Avalanche R2R (Avalanche Styles Clash), Starlight Shine Bright (Phoenix Splash) and RKO/Amazing KO (RKO)

Base pic for your character: Jake Gyllenhaal

​updated pic soon.

Side Character, sometimes Manager in storyline situations:
    Elise Gilmore - Ryan Rondo's longtime girlfriend. She is a sports journalist although she is an avid wrestling fan. She is a huge fan of the FWA and mostly is part of the audience aside from some storyline situations (The Mac situation etc.) where she takes part. Her favourite wrestler is Gabrielle. Originally met through Cameron Cross during the Crossing-Rondo period. Have dated since. No immediate plans for marriage. Pic Base: Emmy Rossum

Theme music: Waterproof Blonde - Just Close Your Eyes (I am aware this is Christian's old theme song, but it suits Rondo in my opinion). Second link is with an Arena Effect.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYOziAa6TAw
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq2XiyONgQo

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us): Example Promo from Red White and Bruised 2014

The Retirement of Ryan Rondo

"The Last Star in the Sky" Ryan Rondo sits, alone, on a steel chair in the middle of his, dimly lit, locker room. He is sitting, wrapping his hands with tape, preparing himself both physically and mentally for what could well be the biggest match in his career. He stops momentarily, distracted from the raucous noise coming from, what he can only assume, the arena as Devin Golden and Lucian Ace do battle with Wolf. He's too focused on wrapping his hands to decipher whether they are boos or cheers. He looks down at his attire as he goes down to tie his boots. Green and gold wrestling tights, are these the tights that he finally wins the big one in? Are these the tights that will end up auctioned off on the FWA eBay for the IWC to battle over? He thinks so. He brings his hands back up, stands up and looks at himself in the mirror... he can't help but feel that there is a piece of the puzzle missing. Ryan Hall always told him, backstage behind the scenes, that Rondo just seems to be missing that something. Rondo shakes his head.

"Hall is wrong. The only thing missing here... is that belt."

It has taken years for Ryan to reach this point. A point where he feels like he is ready to be THE champion. He feels like he has it all when compared to his opponents for the night: the defending champion, Shane McLean and Phillip Alexander Jackson a.k.a PAJ. He has the talent to make any match five star in his own mind. He has the will to win. He has fans on his side. He has the skillset, the moves to baffle anyone. He feels that he has progressed to a point where he just needs to win the big one to finally elevate himself into the elite echelons of the FWA. To be considered one of the greatest. Of course, he remembers being a newly signed rookie touted for big things... he remembers what it was like to step into the presence of what he considers greatness. His mind flutters back to when he was preparing to make his debut and he had the biggest chance encounter any debuting rookie could have hoped for.

He was sitting in a corridor, receiving a quick physical checkup from the FWA doctor before going out to face Sean Moore in a match where he was expected to get squashed... but he proved his worth. He was getting ready to go out when suddenly, he brushed shoulders with none other than "The Idol" Matt Boudreau. He responded with a meek and timid "Sorry" as Boudreau looked at him curiously, wondering who he was. "Debut?" the FWA World Champion queried at him. "Yeah. Yeah. Nervous as all hell. Got any tips, sir?" He remembers asking Boudreau, feeling like an idiot...a fish out of water. A fanboy.

"Don't be nervous, kid and don't call me sir. Just be you. Be unique. Oh, and make everything as multicolored as possible."

Rondo remembers taking every word of that to heart, and he chuckles at the last line.. just like he did back then.

"Th-thanks. One day you'll see my name up in lights: Ryan Rondo."

A crestfallen smile falls across Rondo's face as he remembers Boudreau's response to that as he walked away from him.

"No problem. Look forward to it, kid. See you around."

Rondo never managed to make good on that promise. Matt Boudreau was his first 'friend' in the FWA and he never will get to see Rondo's name up in lights. Sitting back down, Ryan thinks about it all for a moment. The words that Boudreau spoke that day... about being unique, about being himself... it's what he has done. But that's not the only thing that has motivated him. He sighs for a moment, his concentration slightly broken by his trailing thoughts. He hears a thundering noise come from the arena and again it spurs his brain into action. He is literally moments away from his chance of glory. His chance to make some FWA history. It's still slightly surreal to him what he has done in the last two years of his FWA career. But it isn't what he has achieved in the ring that sticks out in his mind. One event sticks in his mind. The night that Sunrise-Sunset was formed. Devin Golden is out there battling Wolf right now and won't have Rondo on his mind but the same can't be said here. They may not be as close as they once were, but Ryan still treats him as a close friend and as a mentor. Hell, he's even considering donning the maroon mask and cape and asking 'Whyte Thunder' if they want to go for round two if Ryan can't get the job done. But that isn't an option. He remembers vividly, the very night that Sunrise-Sunset lost the tag team titles, something that Golden said to him.

"We set out to accomplish something and we accomplished it better than we could have hoped. You know what happens next. You're the best in the world right now, prove it."

Devin Golden had faith in him from that point onwards, he saw something that Rondo himself didn't... at the time. Now Ryan can see it. He can believe it. Maybe he was blinded by the fact that he was slightly starstruck at the fact he was in a tag team with Devin Golden. Maybe he let all those words spoken against him from various opposing teams about being a 'weak link' get to him. But now, he hears no such thing as being described as a weak link. The entire locker room sees him as a very real threat. He knows he has the tools to get the job done against anyone. Victories against Wolf, Stu St. Clair and Jack Severino - all former World Champions - hould have made him realise that much sooner. Confidence has sometimes been an issue. Something that held him back but Devin Golden is one man that Rondo should thank for helping him get over it and deal with it. "The Amazing One" has a little laugh to himself as he thinks of another possible explanation to his confidence issues as he looks in the mirror again. Maybe he just couldn't see how good he was due to the fact that he was blinded by all the Brokeback Mountain references people slung at Sunrise-Sunset... owed in part due to Rondo's amazing resemblance to Jake Gyllenhaal. Of course not, just a funny thought to lighten his mood a little. Devin Golden isn't the only man he sees as someone who has helped him reach where he is today. There's another man who he sees as a close friend, someone who has influenced him. Perhaps unexpected but that man is none other than "The Astonishing" Chris Kennedy. Both from the same place in Florida and having trained with the late, legendary Kerry Kennedy a few times, Rondo can see the winning work ethic it takes... and he took it on board. And it's his turn to have the glory.

He stands up and walks over to the hooded jacket, hanging in a an adjacent locker from the mirror he has been staring at, that he normally wears for his ring entrance. He smiles, feeling rather coordinated given the fact that it matches his wrestling tights. Maybe it won't be the only thing that goes right tonight. He looks back at the mirror and begins to psyche himself up, knowing that at any moment, someone will knock on his door and tell him that "It's time". Usually before a match he thinks about his opponents and tells himself inner monologues, things he would say to a crowd of people if they were to listen, in order to build an image of his opponents that he wants to defeat. But he feels slightly awry about it this time. Shane McLean and Phillip Alexander Jackson are two people that, until the last few recent months, Ryan has never had much interaction with in the FWA. But yet, it's a pre match ritual that he's not going to skimp out on doing. He looks down at the ground. He tries to focus but is slightly disturbed by some theme music playing... He's too spaced out to consider who it belongs to and what it means. This is his time.

"This is my time"he thinks to himself.

"McLean, PAJ have had their shining moments. McLean has won an elimination chamber and then somehow defended the belt in a triple cage match. He has already done more in this reign than alot of the other champions. He doesn't need to prove himself worthy anymore. I have always respected him as a fellow competitor and a fellow person. He was just the guy in the wrong place at the wrong time when I needed a way to win at Trial By Fire. Unfortunately, that way was Jimmy King. I have nothing against Shane McLean. Nothing at all. I know I wronged him and I wronged the FWA universe but I have set things straight and will keep things that way. McLean might be wary of me but I am not the snake in the grass this time and he, atleast, will know that. But again, McLean is just in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's nothing personal, I just want that belt. But there is one thing that irks me about McLean. He plays the same hand that I do... in a different way. He says that he and the fans are the same, they're collectively the champion of the FWA. Firstly, sounds like he's been huffing the same cult coloured paint as Jason Gryphon or along the same lines away. And mainly, how will McLean act if he does lose? Will he still keep his attitude? Absolutely not. He chose me as his opponent for his own selfish reasons - not for the fans.That was just mere coincidence. The difference between us is that I know that I want the belt for myself... but what i've been saying is that I want to win it using the skills and the talent that won me so many fans in the first place - not by using treachery and smoke and mirrors. The current champion might have the better track record but I have the mental edge. I am the one with the past victory. I know I can do it. Does McLean know he can beat me when there's less distractions? Speaking of distractions, that is all that PAJ is.

Everyone knows that tonight is about me and Shane. Not PAJ. All he is is some self important idiot who can't decide if he is coming or going. And for some reason, he managed to get a title shot. I can't lie though, he has been a thorn in my side for a long time. He ruined my Carnal Contendership and he has ruined my title shot. It will please me greatly to ruin his night and to ruin his supposed 20th reinvention. I would say that PAJ has done nothing to deserve the mantle of FWA Champion seeing as he preferred to be the man who held up LOW rather than work hard in the FWA until very recently. But that logic only leads me down a path to being hypocritical. I want to win that belt. But I will not lose any sleep over Shane McLean winning. The title is my ultimate goal but I will make it a personal objective to ensure that PAJ knows that he is never getting anywhere near that belt as long as he is in the ring with me. It is the absolute very least that I owe to Shane McLean. But that is all I can do for him. I am sure it won't mean much after I take that belt from him...."

There is a sudden knock at the door and it startles Ryan. It opens and in walks a FWA Tech employee.

"It's time, Mr. Rondo. Are you ready?"

Ryan nods affirmatively to the tech who shuts the door and waits for him. Rondo looks himself one more time in the mirror. He knows that this is his moment. He turns around and opens the locker room door, a bit taken aback due to the brightly lit corridor. He glances a few of his fellow FWA talent walking backstage, looking on at him with various emotions written in their faces. Some of expectancy, some with envy and some looking at him with a look of understanding. Even some smile at him. He begins to walk down to the corridor. "This is it." he thinks to himself. His mind begins to wander as he makes the longest walk of his life, thus far. He thinks of the repercussions that tonight will have on him. He cannot lose. This whole contract rumour situation has made him think of the future for him if he fails to get the job done.

He thinks of the day that he retires. It's no secret to him that this is a young man's game and he is getting older. But that's not what gets at him. It's his style of wrestling. The entertaining high flyer is never around for the longest amount of time usually. He has had a fair amount of injuries and has wrestled through them. He doesn't know when he will go. But in his head, he knows how he pictures it:

Years in the future, Fight Night has come to Tampa Bay, Florida, his hometown. He's walking down the ramp for one final time, dressed in a black suit as if at a funeral. Fans look at him with solemn expressions, some chant for him, he walks down trying to be as stonefaced as possible as he walks into the ring and gets a mic. He speaks about various things to the crowd, joking with them but after many words... he has one last spiel for them. He paces around the ring with a mic and speaks what - at this present point - to him are his final words in the FWA.

"It's been an amazing journey. I've seen and done so many things that will go down forever as a part of FWA legend. But all of these things were not possible without you. You are the life and blood of this business and of me, Ryan Rondo, the wrestler. There are so many things I could list that just would not have been possible without you. We've had some of the best times together... but unfortunately, there is always that one thing to regret: I regret that night I turned my back on Shane McLean, the FWA and most importantly, you guys. I regret it because maybe if I stayed on the right path that night, I would have filled McLean's shoes. But because of what happened, I never had the privilege, the honour of being able to call myself the champion of the Fantasy Wrestling Alliance..."

He takes a moment as he looks on at some fans, leaning against the turnbuckle, taking a breather having almost choked that last line out. Rondo looks up at the ceiling, a single solemn tear falling from his left eye, slowly navigating its way down his cheek.

"It's a damn shame that I will never get to consider myself as equal as 'The Idol' Matt Boudreau, Devin Golden or Chris Kennedy."

He looks down at the canvas of the ring for a moment as some fans chant his name before looking back up, taking a big deep breath before speaking his last few words.

"I stand before you as Ryan Rondo, the man, not Ryan Rondo "The Last Star in the Sky" or "The Amazing One". All I ever wanted was that honor, all I set out to accomplish was to win that belt and have my legacy go down as something to remember. I was the average one in the family - average grades, average lifestyle. Wrestling was the only thing I was good at and it breaks my heart that I will only be remembered as someone who came so close yet so far. It's upsetting knowing that I have to say goodbye knowing I could have done so much more. But my mission was always to entertain. It was always to do it for the fans. If just one of you go home thinking that I was the best in the world, thinking that I was the man then I am consider my mission complete. Ryan Rondo might not be a name synonymous with that belt and with greatness... but it will be a name synonymous with loyalty, hard work and a name that the fans cheer with pride and that... that is enough for me to be happy. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say thank you to the FWA world for the best years of my life. Thank you to you guys, the fans. Thank you to Chris Stallings, Matt Boudreau, Devin Golden, Chris Kennedy, Shane McLean, Ryan Hall, Matthew Robinson, G-Rich and everyone i've ever met in this company. It's been a blast..."

And with that, he puts the mic down, poses for the fans one last time with cloudy eyes........

Suddenly, in the present, Ryan is jerked back from his thoughts of the future as he stands at the stage curtain. He is snapped back into concentration mode as he hears the fans screaming from the void beyond. This is his moment. This is now. This is his chance to change what he perceives to be the future. This is his chance to change that regret. He pulls the curtain back and gets ready to walk out.

He cannot lose.

Last edited by RainShaker; 06-25-2015 at 11:31 AM.

Status

Re: "Whyte Thunder"

Looks like Devin Golden!

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

"The Ace Of Diamonds" Shane McLean

NEEDS A LOT OF EDITING

Name: Shane McLean

Nickname: “The Ace Of Diamonds”, “The Deviant Of Disguise”, “The Unholy Jester”

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland

Height: 6 ft 1

Weight: 230 lb

Crowd Reaction : Babyface (Even when siding with heels or cheating, Shane always plays to the fans with his humour, making him just too damn likable).

Gimmick : Eccentric & intelligent, but plays stupid on occasion. Uses mind games of a light hearted nature. Fiery temper seen on rare occasions. Just wants to have fun. Good hearted & will stand up for other wrestlers if they are at an unfair disadvantage. Flirt. Smoker & fond of drinking. Often has expensive Scottish whiskeys packed with him, though rarely seen drinking it and shows disgust when attempting to drink it, tends to stick to cocktails instead, in particular “White Russians” Has a habit of dressing up as different stars & characters, male & female. Mischievous. Seems to have spells of Schizophrenia prior to matches.

Appearance: Tall and slim, light muscle mass. Long blonde hair, often double tied back in a pony tail. Light stubble and piercing but warm blue eyes. Left hand and wrist taped and red elbow pads on each side. Various colours of full length tights, normally blue, purple, black or red, often emblazoned with Diamonds, Ace of Diamond cards, or Lion Rampant’s on a St Andrews Cross. Boots are normally white with a red diamond on the outward facing sides, but during title matches the boots are gold with red diamonds. Wears various ring jackets to the ring, the favoured of which is a full length, armless red sequined jacket with a blue St Andrews Cross across the back and lion rampant set in the middle.

Non-FWA accomplishments: TBC

FWA Accomplishments:
    1x (Current) FWA World Champion
    3x FWA North American Champion

1x FWA Television Champion
    1x FWA Tag Team Champion
    FWA Triple Crown Winner
    Only FWA star to hold the FWA Tag Team Championships solo
    First FWA Competitor to hold the North American Championship three times
    Former Member of the Unholy Uprising

Current FWA Fueds: None

FWA Win/Loss/Draw Record: TBC

Style of Wrestling: All-round style of competing, focusing on working body parts to set up for submission holds. Uses mind games of a light hearted nature. Very intelligent in ring.

Finishers (Rating in brackets out of 5 for effectiveness as match finish):
    “The Diamond Ring” (*****) – Arm Trap Crossface
    “The Lethal InjectShane” (*****) - Reverse STO or Jumping Reverse STO, sometimes followed by an Inverted Crossface
    “The Thistle” (****) - Reverse Figure Four Leg Lock
    "ConcuShane" (*****+) - Running knee strike to the side of opponent's head - rarely used as it appears to injure Shane a great deal, never kicked out of. Has a habit of putting opponent out of action (i.e. Rndy Orton's punt kick).

Signature Moves:
    “The Flower of Scotland” (****) - Elevated Cloverleaf
    “The Diamond Heist” (****) - Double Underhook twisting suplex
    "Argyle Street Cutter" (***) - Osaka Street Cutter
    "Wham, Bam, Bash" (**) - Whips opponent off the ropes and catches them with an atomic drop, whips opponent off ropes and runs off opposite rope, meeting in the middle with a kick to the mid-section, then runs off adjacent ropes to hit a rolling neckbreaker
    "Et tu?"/"Et tu, Brute?" (**) - (Et Tu?) Hammerlocks opponent's right arm, wraps his left arm around opponent's neck or jaw, then performs a double knee backbreaker while maintaining both hammerlock and clutch on head. / ("Et Tu, Brute?") Hammerlocks opponent's right arm, wraps his left arm around opponent's neck or jaw, then performs a double knee backbreaker while maintaining both hammerlock and clutch on head. On the ground he keeps it applied as a submission hold, by sitting with knees in opponents back, pressing against the arm that had been hammerlocked, and pulling back upon opponent's head.

Other Moves:
    "The Rebel Yell" (*) - Rope aided corner dropkick to tree-of-woe hung opponent (preceded by yelling to the crowd)
    Figure Four Leg Lock (**)
    "InShane" (**) - Diving Leg Drop
    "Karma Clothesline" (*) - Ducks clothesline and clotheslines opponent when turns
    "Tairal" (*) - Enzui Lariat
    "ShaneKick" (*) - Superkick to the chest
    "Shanerui" (*) - A Shiranui - a.k.a. Sliced Bread #2 - into an armbreaker
    "Walk 500 Miles" (*) - Repeatedly steps onto his opponent, followed with an elbow drop
    "Stay In Skool" (*) - Arm twist ropewalk - but due to Shane's lack balance he instead straddles the rope and shimmy's along it - ending with a awkward looking shoulderblock
    "SLOTH!" (_) - If Shane's "Stay in Skool" is blocked by his opponent pulling him, he will roll around the top rope and hang from it like a sloth, then shimmy along the underside until kicked off.
    § "Whiplash" (Whip against ropes and rebound into back elbow)
    § Figure Four Neck Lock
    § "ShanePlex" (Fisherman Brainbuster)
    § Fisherman Suplex
    § German Suplex
    § Elevated DDT
    § Snap DDT
    § Chop Block
    § Knife-Edge Chops
    § Stomping opponents knee
    § Inside Cradle
    § Kip-Up-Flip-Flop-Sho'-Block (A kip-up from the mat straight into a shoulder block to opponent)
    § Spanish Archer (El Bow) (A kip up into an elbow smash to opponent)

Entrance Music :
    “Bounce” – Bon Jovi
    Last edited by Hifo; 05-28-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Feuds
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Re: "The Inferno" Ryan Hall

Was never a match for Ultimate Pain !~

And he scores goals...!

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Re: "The Inferno" Ryan Hall

You're right... We were never a match. I'm the NFL and you're AA ball. :p

Underdog

Status

Re: "The Ace Of Diamonds" Shane McLean

Glad you found us Hifo!

We Are Mythology

Status

Re: Random FWA Discussion Thread

That monkey is a jerk.

formerly TE
    The One True King

Status

Yay!

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

Added some moves, including two not before seen! (Stay In Skool & Sloth!)
    ~The Ace of Diamonds~
    ~Shane McLean~
    Quote Originally Posted by AzaleanShake View Post
    may have been too high to English at one point. My bad.

Status

"The Instant Classic" Christian Quinn

Character name: "The Instant Classic" Christian Quinn, The man they call Deus.

Height: 6ft 2in.

Weight: ​Around 200lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Heel

Current feuds: None.

Non-FWA accomplishments: Working on it.

FWA accomplishments: Empty as of now.

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Mainly technical but can also go high flying and brawling. An all arounder i guess.

A minimum of five perfected moves your character does in a match (this cannot be a finishing move, like a powerbomb or a chokeslam):
    Busaiku Knee Kick, Hammerlock Northern Lights Suplex, Saito Suplex, Diving Crossbody, Kimura, Tilt a Whirl backbreaker, German Suplex, Reverse elbow, Forearm smash, Clothesline, DDT, European Uppercut, Belly to Back Suplex

Thor's Hammer - Clothesline from Hell
    Deus Legio - Cattle Mutilation
    The Flood - Tiger Driver

Manager: Daniella Kennedy

Theme music: Garbage - Not Your Kind of People

working on it.
    Last edited by RainShaker; 08-19-2014 at 05:09 PM.

Dancing With Fandango

Status

T-MOM (KP DEATH)

Character name:
    T-MOM

Height:
    5'7

Weight:

Billed From:
    St. Louis, Missouri, U.S

Face/heel/tweener:
    Tweener

Current feuds:
    N/A

Non-FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

0-0-0

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
    High Flyer, Technical

Springboard: Springboard Hurricanrana, Springboard Tornado DDT, Springboard Dropkick, Springboard Shooting Star Press, Springboard Moonsault.

Grappling: Headscissors Takedown, Jumping Hurricanrana, Jumping DDT, Cradle DDT, Neckbreaker.

Striking: Roundhouse Kick, Spinning Heel Kick, Repeated Kicks to the chest of a kneeling opponent, Shining Wizard, Dropkick.

Diving: Hurricanrana, Moonsault, Leg Drop, Suicide Dive, Front Dropkick.

GTH (Going To Hell) - (Black Widow)
    Shooting Star Press
    Superkick (An out of nowhere finisher)

Theme music:
    Going To Hell - The Pretty Reckless

Dancing With Fandango

Status

K-Pez (KP DEATH)

Character name:
    K-PEZ

Height:
    5'8

Weight:

Billed From:
    Santa Barbara, California, U.S

Face/heel/tweener:
    Tweener

Current feuds:
    N/A

Non-FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

FWA accomplishments:
    N/A

0-0-0

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.):
    Submission, Technical

Submission: Leg Trap Camel Clutch, Dragon Sleeper, Figure Four Neck Lock, Figure Four Leg Lock, Lotus Lock.

Grappling: Sit Out Spinbuster, Jumping Tornado DDT, Snap Suplex, Backbreaker, Flapjack.

Striking: Spinning Clothesline, Dropkick, Side Kick, Dropkick To Knee, Shoulder Block.

Candyfloss Drop - (Divo Drop/Spinning Spinbuster)
    The Candy Cane Twist - (Paige Turner/Spinning Leg Hook Fisherman Suplex)
    Spear

Theme music:
    ROAR _ Katy Perry

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information