Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official CWA Newswire

HOSS MOD

Status

The Official CWA Newswire

From CWA.com: September 2013

*CWA's overseas tour of Europe was an overwhelming success, capped off by the stellar PPV event Global Collision in London, England. If you haven't seen it, contact your local pay-per-view provider now or visit www.cwaonppv.com now to learn how to order the replay!

*Major congratulations to our current World Heavyweight Champion Krash, who continues his reign after retaining the championship against a returning Chubby Carlos and the deranged masked assailant Blight. Krash is now almost certain to break the record of most consecutive days as CWA World Heavyweight Champion at 211 days and looks to be in the driver's seat with no scheduled defenses so far. However, knowing that Isaac Richman is...well, Isaac Richman, the champion would do well to keep on his toes.

*Speaking of Chubby Carlos, it seems as if the heavyweight highflyer's surgically repaired knee had not healed as well as expected, as he reaggravated the injury during his match at Global Collision. With so many injuries back-to-back, Carlos has asked for time away from the ring to reevaluate his in-ring career. CWA has agreed, but also have made Carlos an offer to act as one of several CWA overseas ambassadors to various smaller promotions, and we are pleased to announce that Carlos has agreed. With his undeniable charisma and ability to connect with the CWA faithful, we are certain that he will represent the Clique Wrestling Alliance well and do us proud. Thank you Chubby! Clap, clap, clap-clap-clap!

*Despite the controversy surrounding his win, Jack Gekko is your NEW CWA X-Fly/Pure Style Champion after defeating Timmy Sin at Global Collision. And if anybody knows Jack, he and his posse have been crowing about it ever since. As for Timmy Sin, reports are that he has gone on a drunken bender that resulted in a half dozen assault charges and numerous fines. CWA officials have insisted that Timmy Sin attend rehab at an approved facility. No word yet as to when or if he will return to the Clique Wrestling Alliance.

*We also would like to proudly announce that one of CWA's biggest stars has returned to the company in an administrative role. Former World Champion Mr. Willis has been brought back to the Clique Wrestling Alliance as a road agent and talent scout. The man known as "Mr. Sports Entertainment" was involved in several highly-regarded bouts and feuds before finally winning the World Championship from Mr. Showtime back in 2011. Mr. Willis has stated that he is not looking at an in-ring return at the moment but is quoted as saying "Never say never."

*CWA officials have yet to be able to contact former X-Fly/Pure Style Champion Leon Wellesley or his manager Sir Charles Strickland since the loss of his title to Timmy Sin a few months back.

*Adrenaline Rush General Manager Isaac Richman has (when he's not cavorting around with women of lesser repute) been busy at work with several initiatives, namely the revival of the Tag Team Division that he himself said "sucks" as well as a potential renaming of the X-Fly/Pure Style Championship. When asked about the latter, Richman was quoted as saying "The hell does X-Fly mean, anyway? And I can't recall ever approving the name "Pure Style" either. Whatever. I'll talk it over with the Championship Committee and get some ideas. Now, where's my Scotch?"

*It was a wild and vicious battle between the members of No Sold Inc. and True Excellence at Global Collision, but the aftermath is still reverberating. There's been a lot of chatter about the potential of True Excellence if and when they decide to fully commit to tag team wrestling. However, the bigger news is with No Sold Inc...more specifically, with Owen Keenan. Nobody in the locker room has seen or heard from him since Global Collision and there are rumors that his previous legal issues may have resurfaced. Needless to say, whatever the reason, Danny Hound is livid and has promised to, and we quote, "Kill the s**t out of that emo wannabe-prophet and that suit-wearing hood rat motherf***ers!"

*CWA officials are very pleased with the influx of new talent recently. With men like Thomas West, Brett Daniels, Mercenary X, John Crisper, and too many others to mention, the future looks brighter than ever for the best damn wrestling promotion in the world!

*Our next PPV event is the WrestleRoyale, and it's reputation as one of the most important events on the CWA calendar remains true. As always, the winner of the titular battle royale will go on to Five Star Attraction to challenge the World Heavyweight Champion in the main event. Last year, Chubby Carlos turned his WrestleRoyale victory into a World Title win against Cyrus Truth in a classic match. Who'll be the man to get that golden ticket and that opportunity to cement their legacy?

*Keep up-to-date with the happenings around CWA and its wrestlers with the Clique App! Since we assume you're not idiots and know how to download it, we're not going to waste your time explaining how to do it. But the App has many cool features including backstage interviews, match alerts, and more!

*Stay tuned to Adrenaline Rush as we continue the Road to Five Star Attraction!
    Last edited by Cyrus Truth; 09-11-2013 at 10:53 PM.

Internet Favorite

Status

Re: The Official CWA Newswire

Nero James is apparently impressed with Zacky Sullivan that he went to twitter:

FTKJames: It felt great being back in the ring at the 9/11 memorial house show. Zacky Sullivan congrats on the win I been watching Adrenaline Rush lately and you have impressed me. You got the FTK stamp of approval.

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

Internet Favorite

Status

CWA Headquarters had a video sent to them. There was no return address on the box it came in.

Harley Quinn and Stirling for the win

God

Status

How do I download the app!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

HOSS MOD

Status

Go to CWA.com, follow the instructions there.

If you don't know how to use the Internet, ask your local librarian or teacher.

If you have neither of those, ask your parents.

If you don't have parents, I feel very sorry for you.

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    United States

From CWA.com January 2014

Noah Nitro Fired?

If you missed the most recent edition of Adrenaline Rush, well for one shame on you! Also, you missed quite the pipebomb dropped by none other than Noah Nitro. The youngster unleashed a tirade of not so kind words to Adrenaline Rush GM, Isaac Richman, who stood by flabbergasted as Nitro ran him and the company down. As soon as the segment was promptly cut short, Nitro returned backstage and was fired immediately. He was also fined for the language he used during his rant on live television. It is unclear if we will ever see Nitro on CWA television in the near future, but we'll be sure to keep you updated on this story.

Talent

CWA officials have been quite pleased with Prince Pain as of late, and feel as though the big man has shown a lot of improvement over the last few months. Picking up big victories over the likes of Humanity, and most recently his nemesis Ivan Impact at Five Star Attraction. The future is bright for Pain, so expect to see big things for him in the coming months ahead. Officials have also been pleased with Thomas Jones and Shawn Summers, who have also shown great improvement, and they too can expect big things ahead for them.

Jack Gekko & FWA

Recently CWA talent and champion, Jack Gekko, signed an open contract with FWA. Gekko will still compete with CWA while also showing up and competing at FWA events as well. Gekko says he sees at an opportunity to show off his god given skills to a whole new audience because the whole world deserves to see Jack Gekko because he's a Gekko and the world needs him.

Kyle Crosby

At Five Star Attraction we saw the return of Kyle Crosby. For those that are unaware, Crosby was a mainstay back on CWA's now defunct program, High Voltage. Crosby has come back and targeted an old rival of his, "The Icon" Clint Shepard. Shepard and Crosby had a long standing rivalry back on High Voltage where we saw Crosby break into Shepard's home and hold his family hostage while Shepard watched helpless from the arena. When trying to reach Kyle Crosby for a reason why he's going after Shepard he promptly declined and told us to "F**k off!". We then reached Shepard for comment and he has this to say, "I don't really understand why he's chosen to come after me again. I mean come on I'm retired for crying out loud! This is Kyle Crosby we are talking about though so no one really knows what goes on in that twisted mind of his." When asked if he could come out of retirement once more to take on Kyle Crosby, "I don't have any plans at this time to do so. I'm content with sitting at ringside and being a commentator". When asked about the claims that Crosby has made about his personal life, "I'd rather not speak about that."

CWA.com
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 01-21-2014 at 06:00 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Merry Christmas

Status

More news surfacing regarding the Noah Nitro pipebomb from the last edition of Adreanline Rush. One of the victims of Noah's tirade, GM Isaac Richman, has since spoken out about the incident.

"I don't know what to say to be honest. Nitro was a good kid, so that was something that I did not expect from him. He made me lots of money, and well he did cost me some money by bringing in that robot Stephen Hawking, what was I thinking when I agreed to that? Anyways, the thing is that there was actually big plans in store for Noah, but he threw it all away when he unleashed that rant and I did what any boss would have done in that situation and fired Noah Nitro immediately."

When asked if there's a possibility of ever seeing Nitro again in CWA.

"Of course, I'd be more than happy to bring the kid back. Like I said, he brought me some big bucks, but ultimately it's up to Noah if he ever wants to come back. The door is always open, but again it's up to him."

Another target of Nitro's pipebomb was none other than the self proclaimed "King", Cyrus Truth, who had this say in regards to Nitro.

"I used to be just like Nitro back when I first came to CWA where I went up against the authority, but I never complained about the way I was being treated. If I had a problem with someone I let them know straight to their face. You see that's the difference between Noah and myself, at least I had the balls to tell someone how I felt about them to their face. If you had a problem with me Noah, then why didn't you just tell it to me in person instead of airing your grievances out for the whole world to hear. Also, I don't know where you get off saying I have some backstage pull, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. I worked hard and busted my ass each and every night to get to the position I'm in, not by kissing ass. I hope you do decide to come back some day because if you do I'll be waiting, and I'll be the first one to greet you and not with a "Hello, how have you been?" or a "How do you do?" No, I'll be greeting you with my fist to your face."

Rest in power, Flock U

Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Merry Christmas

Status

Breaking News

NITRO SPEAKS OUT AGAIN

Just moments after defeating Yosihiro Kamakazz in his debut JONAH match, in what was noted as a classic, a battered and bruised Noah Nitro took to the microphone to thank the japanese fans for there support.

But it didn't take the young man too long before CWA was bought up once again.

Nitro criticized Ash Sorrow for agreeing with what Nitro did. He went on to claim that he regretted not saying even more and that he has been tormented by not saying everything he's wanted to say. After running down Isaac Richman and CWA Creative he revealed he has been inundated with calls and e-mails from CWA staff trying to resign Nitro. Nitro all but ruled out a CWA return in the near future unless he would be allowed to return on his own terms. And finally Nitro had some choice words for Cyrus Truth. Calling him a coward for not saying things to his face.

Nitro has signed a contract with JONAH and AMLL but all signs seem to be that Nitro won't be returning to CWA anytime soon

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

CWA Newswire - February 20th 2014

It is being that after his heinous attack on commentator Clint Shepard, that Kyle Crosby is being forced to publicly apologize for his actions and he will do so in Richmond at Retribution. In case you may have missed last week's Adrenaline Rush, after going through a rough fatal four way match, Kyle Crosby brutally assaulted CWA legend and commentator, Clint Shepard. For those that don't recall, there is a storied past between these two that dates back to several years ago when Shepard was still an active competitor.

Isaac Richman was going to suspend Kyle Crosby for his actions, but instead decided it was best to just have Crosby publicly apologize. Knowing Crosby's past, it's very unlikely that there will be an actual apology, but we'll just have to wait and see what Crosby has up his sleeve.

Speaking of Clint Shepard, he will not be calling the action for the Retribution PPV as he'll still be recovering after that assault. It is being reported that Clint suffered a concussion after having his head slammed repeatedly on the announce desk. Filling in for Clint Shepard will be none other than CWA Fan Favorite, Chubby Carlos. Carlos, who is still recovering from his knee injury and has since become a spokesperson for CWA, has happily volunteered to fill in for Clint. It is still unclear when Shepard will return behind the desk, so until then Carlos will do his best to fill the role.

CWA.com

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

NITRO/CWA UPDATE

After failing to come to a compensation agreement, A lawsuit has been brought up against Noah Nitro.

One complication that has arisen and caused confusion is wether Nitro can wrestle for another company non affiliated with CWA. Nitro has been wrestling JONAH and AMLL since leaving CWA, winning his first JONAH match and is in line for a Junior Heavyweight Title shot in the next few weeks. All these proceedings have meant that despite everything Noah Nitro is still signed to CWA leading to suspicion this may all be a work.

CWA have though slapped an injunction upon Nitro while proceedings take place that stops Nitro wrestling in North America. The news of this injunction all but halts the rumours that Nitro is set to join FWA after Nitro himself confirmed he was in talks with the company.
    In other news at the Retribution PPV we saw TJ Styles and Diego Gonzalez both suffer serious concussions after a brutal assault at the hands of Billy Hatcher. Styles and Gonzalez will have to take time off to recover from their injuries, and it is still unclear when the duo will return.

Also at Retribution, the ever wicked Humanity suffered a fractured wrist during that tag team match at the PPV. He is expected to miss a few months of action in order to recover, but there's been rumors circulating that Humanity has an announcement of some sort that he plans on making on this upcoming episode of Adrenaline Rush. It is unsure what Humanity has in store, but be sure to tune in and find out.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

Recent Additon to title match at World's Strongest?!

Just recently announced by Adrenaline Rush GM, Isaac Richman, Krash will be serving as the special guest referee for the CWA World Championship Match at World Strongest where Dan Maskell will defend his championship against. One has to wonder what kind of role Krash will play in the outcome of this match. Will he call it fairly, or will he take advantage of his newly found powers and physically involve himself in the match?

No word from either champion Maskell or challenger Pain regarding the announcement, but you can bet that they can't be pleased with it.

CWA.com

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

Noah Nitro hired back?

As reported earlier today, Isaac Richman has decided to hire back Noah Nitro and put Noah in a match against Krash for the upcoming Adrenaline Rush in Houston, Texas. Richman has stated that he's willing to forgive Nitro and give him another chance. If you recall, the last time Noah Nitro was part of the company he went on a verbal tirade on certain individuals like Richman and Cyrus Truth, which ultimately led to Nitro's firing. Nitro has yet be reached for comment in regards to getting his job back, but you can bet he'll have something to say about it soon.

CWA.com

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

Thomas Jones Injured?

On the most recent edition of Adrenaline Rush in what was supposed to be a happy homecoming for Thomas Jones, turned out to be a not so happy welcoming for the Louisiana native Jones, who was brutally attacked by Jack Gekko right before their scheduled match could even happen. The attack resulted in a broken ankle due to Gekko targeting Jones' ankle, and Jones will be forced to take some time off to heal, and unfortunately he will also have to relinquish his High Voltage Championship. Jones was scheduled to defend to his title against Derek Vendra at the upcoming Kings Reign Supreme PPV, but now it is being reported that Isaac Richman has made a last minute change and made a ladder match between Derek Vendra and Humanity to determine a new High Voltage Champion.

All of us at CWA wish Thomas Jones the best of luck on his road to recovery, and here's to hoping he makes it a speedy one.

CWA.com
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 06-23-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

Mr. Enigma

It is being reported that CWA has been very impressed with Mr. Enigma ever since his return earlier this year, and they see big things for his future. He's already in line for a shot at the High Voltage Championship, which is currently held by Humanity and the two will face off at Global Collision. If Enigma keeps it up though, he could be a future CWA World Champion if given enough time.

Humanity

Speaking of the High Voltage champion, Humanity real name Brian Zebowski, has shown a different side in recent weeks ever since winning his very first championship. The usually outspoken superstar has been rather quiet and reserved, and it's being reported by inside sources that he's apparently going through some personal issues. He did briefly break his silence though when Isaac Richman was brutally assaulted by Noah Hanson and Goliath simply saying, "F***ing scumbag Noah".

New Talent
    CWA has seen an influx of bright, young talent as of late with the likes of Al Nova, Nightmare, Bruce Knight, and most recently the mysterious Azazel. Fans have really taken to the energetic and exciting Al Nova, and officials have seen that and it shows behind the scenes as well with Al always open to advice from trainers like "The Icon" Clint Shepard. "He's a good kid who shows a lot of enthusiasm for this business, and he has a lot heart" says Shepard, who has been training with Al, "He has a bright future ahead of him that's for sure" Shepard continues saying.

Bruce Knight, a name that Al Nova is all too familiar with given the history the two have, has shown a lot of potential as well. "Here's another kid that's always willing to learn new things, and also has a bright future ahead of him" Shepard says of Bruce Knight.

Nightmare, who came onto the scene a few months ago has shown that he can hang with the best of them, and most recently something was seen in him when Humanity took him under his wing. It may seem like an odd pairing, but the two work well together and if given enough time there could be a tag team title shot in their future.

Azazel, the latest addition to the CWA roster, not much is known about him yet besides the fact that he's a former world champion in another company, so only time will tell if he will hold any gold in CWA but we'll what he's capable of when he makes his in ring debut against CWA veteran, Derek Vendra.

Clint Shepard had one last thing to say in regards to this influx of new talent, "These guys are the future of CWA, and all I can say is that it's looking very bright!"

Tag Team Division Heating Up

Ever since arriving on the scene, The Able Family has torn through the tag team division and has held the tag team championship for a number of months. They've had an ongoing rivalry with First Class, Cal Cannon & Rob Rampage, but now there are new challengers knocking on the door. Ryan Timmerman & Josh Stenson, The Collegiate Rednecks, have arrived in CWA and even though they weren't successful in their most recent match against the champions, there is no doubt that they'll face the champions again but with the titles on the line. Another tag team coming back up is Nero James and Zack Sullivan, James has been with CWA with many years but has yet to ever hold any championships, and now he has chosen to take Sullivan under his wing and looks to take the tag team division by storm. Then there is The Movement, Humanity and Nightmare, the dark duo has shown that they can get the job done together and it's only a matter of time before they hold the gold.

The Ables better be ready because they have a lot of hungry challengers ready to take them on.

Rest in power, Flock U

#GrimLove

Status
      Country                    Japan

CWA NEWSWIRE - Post WrestleRoyale 2014 Edition

Azazel

In recent months, Azazel has been proving his dominance in the ranks of CWA, and at WrestleRoyale, he defeated three other men to become #1 contender for the High Voltage Championship! However, the mysterious fellow recently released a video stating "The Nightmare of Humanity".Many theories are going around as to the meaning of this, but so far, they remain hypothesis-es. CWA fans have been intrigued by Azazel thus far, and now the mystery has been increased dramatically.

Mr. Enigma and Humanity

The rivalry reached a boiling point at WrestleRoyale, with the brutal cage match between current High Voltage Champion Mr. Enigma, and Humanity. The two have been involved in an extremely personal rivalry, and after weeks of attacks, Enigma took it one step further by attacking Humanity's valet, Ms. Stacy Kobain. CWA.com was unable to reach either party, and it's only a matter of time until we see if the rivalry will continue.

Cyrus Truth

Cyrus Truth has been called many things throughout his career, but currently, one thing he can remain to be called is Champion. After winning the CWA World Championship from Prince Pain at Global Collision, Cyrus had troubles between fighting the nasty Noah Hanson, as well as the former champion Prince Pain. However, Truth managed to retain the title in a hard-fought match with Pain, and the question posed now, is where does Cyrus go from here?

Isaac Richman

In a surprise shock, Isaac Richman returned to the CWA during the CWA Championship match, to counter Noah Hanson's attempt at interfering. As all of you may know, Isaac Richman was indisposed after an attack by Hanson's monster Goliath. Now that our beloved GM is back, will order finally be restored in CWA?

Krash

Krash must be the luckiest man alive, or the most formidable human to walk the earth, as he took the mantle of the first person to ever win the WrestleRoyale match as the #1 entrant. He won the match after withstanding many other men, and eliminating Humanity and Prince Pain, and now will be moving on to Five Star Attraction, to face the CWA World Champion, who most likely will be Cyrus Truth. All this, and much much more, as the Road to Five Star Attraction officially begins!

CWA.com

Merry Christmas

Status

CWA has come to terms on the release of Jackson Hughes, and wishes him all of the best in his future endeavors.

CWA has also sent several of their stars down to their developmental territory, such as The Yager Bombers, Mike Atta, The Collegiate Rednecks and The Able Family. There has also been word that CWA star, Syn, has been suffering from a nagging injury that will require him to take some time off until it is fully healed.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

On the last edition of Adrenaline Rush, Bruce Knight suffered a severe concussion after his match with Max, when Max brutally assaulted him. This will result in Bruce Knight having to take some time off to recover, and it is unclear at this time when Bruce Knight will be back in action in CWA. We here wish him all of the best, and a speedy recovery.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

At Retribution, CWA superstar Krash suffered a severe concussion and various other injuries during his match with Kyle Crosby. Krash has been suffering from nagging injuries, and they've caught up with him and will now take time off to heal. It is unclear when or if Krash will return to CWA.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

An update on Prince Pain, who hasn't been seen or heard from since Retribution, where he faced his bitter rival Cyrus Truth for the CWA world championship. However, during that match Prince Pain suffered a torn quadricep, but being the tough competitor that he is he fought through it all despite a losing effort in the end. This will require him to have surgery, and then he will be required to take some time off to heal. It is unknown when Prince Pain will be back, but we here at CWA wish him all of the best in a speedy recovery.

Rest in power, Flock U

Merry Christmas

Status

Along with an injury to Cyrus Truth, other CWA stars also suffered injuries that will leave them sidelined.

After a brutally henious assault at the hands of Andre Jones followed up by an attack by First Class, Dustin Dreamer will be forced out of action after suffering a severe concussion. Mascara De Oro also on the receiving end of a severe concussion and other multiple injuries at the hands of Rolando Fuentes, and he will also be forced to miss action.

It is unclear if either man will be back anytime soon, but we wish them all of the best and a speedy recovery.

Rest in power, Flock U

Thread Information