0 0%
  • Bret Hart vs Owen Hart

12 52.17%
  • The Dudley Boys vs The Hardy Boys vs Edge & Christian

2 8.70%
  • Randy Orton vs Mick Foley

2 8.70%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Level Of Hell... - are YOU going to?

Bod Mod God

Status
    I've been banished to the seventh level of h.e.l.l. (since it's censored on here for some god #### reason). I scored extreme & in violence. *lol* Check this out:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Seventh Level of H.E.L.L.!

Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
    Level | Score
    Purgatory | Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo | Low
    Level 2 | High
    Level 3 | Moderate
    Level 4 | Moderate
    Level 5 | High
    Level 6 - The City of Dis | High
    Level 7 | Very High
    Level 8- the Malebolge | High
    Level 9 - Cocytus | Low

Level Descriptions
    Take The Test

Where's my mofo devil smiley?!
    "I hate every bone in your body but mine.
    I can't wait 'til I can hate you tonight."

~Poison

Devils Advocate

Status
    The sweet light no longer strikes against your eyes. Your shade has been banished to... the Fifth Level of FUCK!

Level Who are sent there? Score
    Purgatory Repenting Believers Very Low
    Level 1 - Limbo Virtuous Non-Believers Very Low
    Level 2 Lustful Very High
    Level 3 Gluttonous High
    Level 4 Prodigal and Avaricious Very High
    Level 5 Wrathful and Gloomy Extreme
    Level 6 - The City of Dis Heretics Very High
    Level 7 Violent Extreme
    Level 8- the Malebolge Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers Very High
    Level 9 - Cocytus Treacherous High

I think it is funny that you can't say #### (h.e.l.l) or #### (d.a.m.n) but you can say FUCK!

I Fell The Fuck Off

Status
    get away u freak.

Bod Mod God

Status
    I know, Ida, that's pretty fucked up! :p Fuckity fuck fuck!

~Poison

Devils Advocate

Status
    I got fifth, is that good or bad?

Bod Mod God

Status
    I am much more evil than thou art! MWAHAHAHAH!!! *insert devil smiley here*

~Poison

Devils Advocate

Status
    I was being too honest on the poll and when undecided I went the moral route hehe.

Bod Mod God

Status
    I was being completely honest throughout that test. I have no reason to lie.

~Poison

Devils Advocate

Status
    weird though cuz I have more extremes and very highs. I guess I just don't get the rating.

Too cool for school

Status
    Eigth Level of #### - the Malebolge
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer.

Shit, I was expecting a little lower then that, am I really this much of an ass?

Formerly Randy Orton

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to [i:post_uid0]the Fourth Level of ####![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level[/b:post_uid0][b:post_uid0]Score[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Purgatory[/b:post_uid0] (Repenting Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 1 - Limbo[/b:post_uid0] (Virtuous Non-Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 2[/b:post_uid0] (Lustful)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 3[/b:post_uid0] (Gluttonous)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]Extreme[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 7[/b:post_uid0] (Violent)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0]Take the Dante's Inferno #### Test[/b:post_uid0]

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States
    6th level of #### for me
    :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0

Chikara Trainee

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to [i:post_uid0]the Ninth Level of #### - Cocytus![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Purgatory[/b:post_uid0] (Repenting Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 1 - Limbo[/b:post_uid0] (Virtuous Non-Believers)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 3[/b:post_uid0] (Gluttonous)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]

Devils Advocate

Status
    Looks like Satan got himself a new Bitch!

Ring Crew Member

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to [i:post_uid0]the First Level of #### - Limbo![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 1 - Limbo[/b:post_uid0] (Virtuous Non-Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 2[/b:post_uid0] (Lustful)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]

[b:post_uid0]Take the Dante's Inferno Test[/b:post_uid0]

Not too bad. I'm really not violent to others, I swear
    Karina
    Yay for Alaskans!

Dark Match Regular

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to [i:post_uid0]the Second Level of ####![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Purgatory[/b:post_uid0] (Repenting Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 1 - Limbo[/b:post_uid0] (Virtuous Non-Believers)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 2[/b:post_uid0] (Lustful)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]

Heel Champion

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to [i:post_uid0]the Ninth Level of #### - Cocytus![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 2[/b:post_uid0] (Lustful)[b:post_uid0]Extreme[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 3[/b:post_uid0] (Gluttonous)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]Extreme[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 7[/b:post_uid0] (Violent)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]Extreme[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]Extreme[/b:post_uid0]

??? I never thought of myself as being [i:post_uid0]that[/i:post_uid0] bad, maybe around a five or something.

KYN's Best Poster of All Time and Living Legend

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to [i:post_uid0]the Seventh Level of ####![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 3[/b:post_uid0] (Gluttonous)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 7[/b:post_uid0] (Violent)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]Very High[/b:post_uid0]

WWE GM

Status
    [b:post_uid0]The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to [i:post_uid0]the First Level of #### - Limbo![/i:post_uid0][/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Purgatory[/b:post_uid0] (Repenting Believers)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 1 - Limbo[/b:post_uid0] (Virtuous Non-Believers)[b:post_uid0]High[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 2[/b:post_uid0] (Lustful)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 4[/b:post_uid0] (Prodigal and Avaricious)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 5[/b:post_uid0] (Wrathful and Gloomy)[b:post_uid0]Moderate[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 6 - The City of Dis[/b:post_uid0] (Heretics)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 7[/b:post_uid0] (Violent)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 8- the Malebolge[/b:post_uid0] (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)[b:post_uid0]Low[/b:post_uid0]
    [b:post_uid0]Level 9 - Cocytus[/b:post_uid0] (Treacherous)[b:post_uid0]Very Low[/b:post_uid0]

Past live: The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, Placebo, Hank Marvin & The Shadows, Kasabian, Dogs Die In Hot Cars, The Glitterati, The Zutons, Wu-Tang Clan, Starstailor, The Libertines, Muse, Goldie Lookin' Chain, Scissor Sisters, Franz Ferdinand, The Killers, Wet Wet Wet, The Bravery, PJ Harvey, Kings of Leon, Pixies, Snow Patrol, McFly, Busted, Sucioperro, The Ordinary Boys Alamos, Texas, The Subways, The Boxer Rebellion, Dogs, The Raveonettes, The Proclaimers, Embrace, Annie Lennox, The Thrills, Feeder, Bob Geldof, Faithless, Midge Ure, The Alabama 3, Morning Runner, The Magic Numbers, Keane, The Go! Team, Mull Historical Society, British Sea Power, The Coral, Editors, Foo Fighters, Nine Black Alps, Eagles of Death Metal, Bright Eyes, The Tears, Devlin Love, My Latest Novel, Teenage Fanclub, Idlewild and more. Up And Coming Gigs: Nine Black Alps, The Longcut, The Zico Chain, Stellastarr*, The Twenty-Twos, Alamos

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information