Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Total Divas Discussion Thread

Sangre por Sangre

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

Total Divas Discussion Thread

Just finished episode 1 from Total Divas, and man the Bellas need to go..please release them.They act like like earned anything in the Company! Their beautiful we all know that, but act like Women and not stop high school..snobby girls I knew in High School.As for Natayla, man I nearly cried myself seeing her break down not being on Mania.I totally agree with her, the Bellas should not of been on Mania but it worked out in the end huh Natayla karma.I also enjoyed Natayla training, Natayla is ready anytime..anywhere..the Bellas need to be training, 24/7 to reach her level. Someone the Bellas think of themselves at veterans, to what photoshoots? Now to the Funkettes aka the The Funkadactyls in Naomi and Cameron, both ladies are quite humble and easily with time, be the true future if...if..they get experienced in the ring more. I loved the part when Cameron's hubby wanted to fight Clay, who wouldn't want to defend their girlfriend, who was disrespect, no matter how big they are.Stay together girls, stay together! As for the new Divas, Jo-Jo and Eva Marie, Jo-Jo is so quite, but how can't see not be with stars around, and she is finding herself as a Woman, and in the industry.Time will tell if she sinks of swims in her career.To me Eva Marie is trying to be pulled to be the next Maryse, like seeing her sound like a robot talking just before slapping the King.I could careless what these ladies say, learn how to wrestle..and you'll be a great asset to the Company.Man total chaos on the day of Mania, with outfit problems..match being scrapped via the Taker/Punk went over, and attitudes running wild.Overall the show is entertaining to watch, stay strong ladies, if you want to achieve your dreams.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 01-04-2015 at 10:27 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    It's Morphin Time: A Mighty Morphin Walkthrough

Team Canada

Status
      Country                    Canada

Re: Total Divas Discussion Thread.

I thought the show was well done and I am looking forward to the 2nd episode

I don`t want to start a shit storm here but when it comes to the Diva`s in the WWE from a promotional standpoint
    Looks come first

So the fact that Natalya is the most talented doesn`t mean she is going to be given the biggest push

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Re: Total Divas Discussion Thread

Yeah, it sad to say but looks is the focal point on who gets on TV.Hopefully in time, ladies like AJ, Kaitlyn, Natayla among others help change that, and keep Women like the Bellas who are there to become movie stars, not great Wrestlers.

Real Women of Genius

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Sounds like HoHo is getting #WORKEDANDBURIED by the Bellas.

Also, this show is an hour long?

Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah it's an hour long DD

Honestly I wasn't planning to watch this show but after hearing that it wasnt so bad I decided to check it out. Honestly it was alright. Pretty hilarious actually. It's clear they have to all play up to the camera and the majority of it is pretty staged but its great TV nontheless. The Bellas do come across as bitches though especially Nikki and while both them and Eva Marie are playing up to the cameras the Bellas bitchiness comes across as much more natural. Overall i do enjoy them breaking kayfabe in it as well calling Bryan Bryan Danielson and stuff. Seriously I would recommend everyone to at least check it out. The raw promos didn't really do it justice.

also lol at Nattie. Pretty much the divas doormat
    Last edited by CGS; 07-30-2013 at 06:12 PM.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

Well that wasn't too bad, the Bellas are fucking bitches but ill probably continue to watch this

Sweet Meat

Status

super work but thats ok by me. It's actually pretty entertaining. And Eva is fuckin smokin'

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

The EST of WC

Status

Kens approves of total divas? That alone should encourage everyone to check it out atleast once

People's Champion

Status

So far so good.

Hate the way Nat got played. But oh well

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Episode 2 was the shit. Me and My sister watched it together and its so funny seeing how little she knows about wrestling and how much of a neard I feel. Fandango in this episode is made to look like the worlds biggest D-Bag when really he doesn't seem it. This is clearly scripted but like someone said earlier its good tv. And I always got time for marking out at Seeing the name Bryan Danielson

Sangre por Sangre

Status

I'll probably watch it tomorrow on Youtube somewhere, and give my review so the show this week was good enough to watch.I heard last week's show had higher ratings than TNA, and I think the Kardashians show too? I hate those girls, without Kim being on all fours, in that sex tape, they wouldn't be anyone in the world of Tv or Entertainment.

Real Women of Genius

The EST of WC

Status

Key thoughts from episode 2

-Yeah Nikki's bitch for sure . Just love how she was basically saying "my man is richer than your man. How does that make you feel?" to Brie.
    -Speaking of Brie she actually seems pretty down to earth when she's with Bryan. Tend again Bryan seems like a pretty down to earth guy as well
    -Cameron seems too damn crazy as well. Brodus is right she does suck. Wouldn't be surprised if Naomi slapped her before the season is over
    -Eva Marie. Wow. Why the fuck would you just lie like that in front of your bosses? Outstanding stuff. Plus getting engaged after on 2 months? For real? and then taking your ring off when going to see another guy? I just...
    -Johnny Curtis is a BOSS.
    -Struggling to give a single fuck about Jojo. She's pretty damn replaceable.

Status

LOL it was pretty great to see Johnny Curtis hit on Eva Marie but why on earth would she get engaged after 2 months? She's made 2 big mistakes already, Cenas house is absolute boss, Nikki is by far one of the biggest bitches I've ever seen LOL, decent episode I'm Acctually starting to enjoy it which I never thought I would

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Boy dat Eva Marie is the dum dum of this episode, first you see her wanting the D from Fandango, then she gets the opportunity of a lifetime to possibly dance him with, after acting like a slut, she fails in the end.Eva Marie is living on the edge within WWE, she's going to be fired soon, if not Jo-Jo, she needs to set up and not just be laid back all the time.As for the Funkettes, aren't they a little spoiled, most Wrestlers have to make their own gear, if not get their shit from Party City, you're lucky you have someone making your gear with you lol. Onto the Bella Twins, that nice House that Nikki and Cena live in, is this a new house, or is this the same home, the former Wife lived in with Cena? I wonder where Nikki would be without dating Cena, and living in his house, getting a tan? These girls love the sun, they need that sun, how about train and not worry about how a house looks lol.Not a bad show, Eva Marie made it watchable with her acts, and Bellas distractions with their outfits lol.

Real Women of Genius

People's Champion

Status

I stopped at 20:00 on the second episode, but man it's not killing me to watch it. It's actually not that bad of a show. Eva Marie though, man, how is she going to ever have a job outside of Total Divas?

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

I enjoyed the episode, Cena's house is MTV Cribs worthy. (That shit still exist?) Nikki's a bitch, and even if she's just playing up to the cameras, I can imagine her being quite a bitch off camera anyway. Love Brie, though. Johnny Curtis is a pimp. Good episode, will be watching for E03

People's Champion

Status

Did anyone else feel bad for Daniel Bryan when Bellas and John Cena were talking about his home? This show is more like Total Bitches. The only characters I found likeable were Natalya and Daniel Bryan. Fandango was a pimp, but Cena was likeable at times too.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Project Austerio View Post
    Did anyone else feel bad for Daniel Bryan when Bellas and John Cena were talking about his home? This show is more like Total Bitches. The only characters I found likeable were Natalya and Daniel Bryan. Fandango was a pimp, but Cena was likeable at times too.
    Yeah I thought it was a bit harsh by them if I'm honest, yeah Natayla is the only one I like from the show lol

Sangre por Sangre

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Project Austerio View Post
    I know theirs tons of people, who would love to have a house of their own, expensive items doesn't make a house great, the memories etc make it great.

Real Women of Genius

Backyarder

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Not gonna lie. I actually like this show.

Thread Information