Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestling He Rewrote

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States
    Last edited by Austerio; 11-23-2013 at 10:21 PM.

WC's Resident Asian

Status
      Country                    Australia

re: Wrestling He Rewrote

Well looks like I'll have a first crack here. My feud I want? Simple.

After Bryan Danielson was fired from the WWE in 2010, instead of being brought back let's say he jumped to TNA in the start of August 2010.

Give us the match we want.

Bryan Danielson vs Kurt Angle at Bound For Glory 2010.

WC WRESTLE KINGDOM | IN THE BTB SECTION TODAY!

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Liking the concept.

My suggestion: Sting actually came to the WWE in 2011 after his TNA contract expired and was to feud with Undertaker, leading to a match at WrestleMania 27.

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

Yes, yes this is the idea I suggested Natty should consider, at least you gave me credit.

I'll be reading.

People's Champion

Status

Cade and WCW Rules, I will take your requests and work on them, but I want to make sure everyone knows that I am only doing stories that want redone. Aka redoing the Chris Jericho and Triple H feud from 2002. It's Wrestling He Rewrote, not Wrestling He Made Up.

Thanks.

For A Better WC

Status
      Country                    England

The title of the thread suggests you are only rewriting wrestlings history, if I asked you to book say Punk v Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, would you turn down the request?

Thats not my request, I don't want to throw requests at you now because you've got enough to get going, I'm just trying to work out the deal here.

People's Champion

Status

If WWE decided to do that at Royal Rumble 2014, and it was a request post Mania, then yes I could take that request.

Just imagine Wrestling (Stories Already Done) He Rewrote.

I could've swore someone already tried the take people's requests and book it. Like a Dream Match Factory or something.

Luck is for Losers

Status

Love the concept Austerio, in line with your guidelines, my request whenever you get around to it is to re-book the Goldberg/Triple H/Evolution storyline from 2003. I believe it started just after Bad Blood, where Goldberg defeated Y2J. So please, re-write that history

WC's Resident Asian

Status
      Country                    Australia

Okay sorry man, scrap that then. Here's one you can "redo", and Wild Crippler attempted a dream match factory if I remember.

Here's a big one (and one that Ed did pretty damn well in my mind). Rebook the Nexus angle right from their Raw debut up until an ending point of your choice.
    Last edited by Cade; 06-05-2013 at 04:11 AM.

WC WRESTLE KINGDOM | IN THE BTB SECTION TODAY!

God

Status

How far back are you willing to book?
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Heel Champion

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Ah, sorry dude. Misread. Scrap my idea. I'll pitch rebooking the feud between Immortal and TNA.

Your Least Favorite Mod

Status
      Country                    Canada

Invasion. You. Now. Nuff' said.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    How far back are you willing to book?
    Older stuff may take a little longer than most recent, but I will usually notify you if I'm not too familiar with the stuff. I prefer mostly recent stuff as it's easier to research, find footage and see where the feud went wrong, stuff like that.

Underdog

Status

The Summer of Punk, right at the start of Raw on July 18, 2011. And PLEASE keep Kevin Nash's gimpy ass away from this storyline, I beg of you

Serious Business

Status

Loving the concept.

When every you get a chance..... Rewrite Stone Cold/Taker 'Highway to hell' (SSlam 98) feud.

Good stuff bro

People's Champion

Status

Great idea Austerio, I wont reqest anything as you have a lot to get cracking on with, good luck and interested to see what you do with these scenarios.

Underdog

Status

How would you have booked Tazz's WWF run? He came in with a hell of a lot of hype, ended Angle's undefeated streak on his début and went back to ECW to take the Heavyweight Title from WCW's Mike Awesome. Days later he did the job to Triple H and never really recovered from there ending up as you know as an overweight commentator. Bearing in mind he destroyed anyone that was put in front of him while in ECW, would you have changed anything about his WWF run?

People's Champion

Status

Chris Jericho vs. Triple H

No Way Out

Spoiler:

Chris Jericho just retained the Undisputed Championship against The Rock at Royal Rumble 2002 and Triple H just returned from his eight month injury, by winning the 2002 Royal Rumble. Fans could fill in the blanks that Triple H and Chris Jericho was going to be the main event of WrestleMania 18 because Triple H wanted to get bittersweet revenge on the man that took him out of action and took away his gold a while ago.

Following the Royal Rumble, Triple H opened up the next Raw and said that it was great to be back, and it was going to be great taking the Undisputed championship back from Chris Jericho, the man who took him out, cost him eight months of his career and disabled him the chance of becoming the Undisputed champion again. Triple H said it will be bittersweet at WrestleMania 18, but he will take it. Later in the night, it was announced that Jericho will face Stone Cold Steve Austin at No Way Out in a title match. At the end of the show, Chris Jericho injured Stephanie McMahon by breaking her neck with the Liontamer in the Parking Lot.

The next Raw, Ric Flair told Triple H that he cannot touch Chris Jericho because he cannot risk the main event of No Way Out and apologies. Later in the night, Stone Cold told Triple H that he will be the one to kick Chris Jericho's ass because he still has a little hate on him, for taking away the Undisputed championship and also, ending their Tag Team title reign. At the end of the show, Chris Jericho picks at Stone Cold in a promo by saying that he will give him the Triple H treatment at WrestleMania 18. Kurt Angle also got a match with Triple H by Ric Flair as a way to calm Triple H's anger at Chris Jericho and if Angle won, he would face Jericho instead.

After that, the feuds between Kurt Angle, Triple H, Stone Cold and Chris Jericho intertwined. Power Trip came out at the beginning of the next Raw and challenged Jericho and Angle for a match next week on Raw. Jericho and Angle came out and accepted. It was very hyped up as the Power Trip tag team was reuniting. On this episode, all four men faced off against local talent or under card wrestlers and showed that they were strong heading into next week. There was an intense stare down at the end of Raw between the two teams, but Triple H kept insisted on looking over at Chris Jericho and the Undisputed championship too.

On the next Raw, interviews were done to hype up the match, making it look like a very big deal on the go home show of No Way Out. Jericho and Angle were very cocky heading in, especially Jericho, saying he beat them once, he can do it again. Austin and Triple H promised to make a good showing of this match too, on Triple H's first match back. The match went back and forth for a good ten minutes in the main event slot, before finally being finished off with the two teams brawling all around ringside and the referee having to call for the bell because of losing control. The show ended with the chaotic brawl until Jericho and Triple H were the last two standing, but they were on opposite sides of the ring, Triple H couldn't unleash hell yet.

No Way Out came. Kurt Angle tried getting a few bits of offense on Triple H, trying to take out his quadriceps. Triple H made his comeback and finished off Angle with Pedigree, which also hurt his quadriceps and he had to be checked on after that. Chris Jericho defeated Stone Cold in a solid fifteen minute match, beating him withthe Walls of Jericho clean. After the match, Triple H showed up, doctors trailing behind him, signaling that he wanted the belt.

WrestleMania 18

Spoiler:

The next night on Raw, the contract signing between Chris Jericho and Triple H was going to happen. Whenever it did, Triple H told Jericho that he was going to make sure he was walking out of Toronto with the Undisputed championship because he spent too much time away from it. Chris Jericho said that Triple H was making a mistake for squaring up with him, but he will take the easy defense, he's willing to embarrass Triple H on the grandest stage of them all, he's willing to injure him again, he already did it to Stephanie. Triple H flipped the table at that point, Jericho grabbed the contract, his belt and fled the ring, while security jumped the ring and held Triple H back. Jericho signed his name on the contract and tossed it into the ring, him cockily smiling and Triple H seething from the comment about his wife.

The following week, Chris Jericho had an interview done. He said that Triple H wants another shot at the Undisputed Championship, but he doesn't realize the mistakes he is making. He is exploiting his injury like crazy and he should know that he is willing to attack him too. Jericho says that he has put Triple H at a boiling point, he is so mad that he doesn't even know what he is doing, he is prone to making mistakes more easy now. Jericho says that he has the homefield advantage and that he is the first ever Undisputed Champion, and he will be the last. Following the interview, Jericho had a good win over Rob Van Dam.

Next, Triple H had his interview done. He said that Chris Jericho and him have faced off before and Chris Jericho has never been able to beat him before, unless a referee had a fast count, or there was a match stipulation, or if he got injured. Triple H said that he has the will, the determination and the rage. He knows Chris Jericho is smarter than before, but he himself is hungrier than before. Triple H says that he will be the Undisputed Champion, he will have his gold back. Triple H had his own match later that night and won the match convincingly, but after the match, Chris Jericho came and attacked him with the sledgehammer right in the quadriceps.

The go home show for WrestleMania 18. Ric Flair allowed Chris Jericho and Triple H a chance to get in the ring with each other, but security lined the whole ring, inside and out, separating them from being near each other. They were supposed to say the last things they wanted to, but Jericho and Triple H ended up hitting security with the microphones and getting them out of their way in the ring. Jericho and Triple H didn't end up hitting each other, but they went nose to nose, looking out at the WrestleMania sign, along with them both staring at the Undisputed Championship.

WrestleMania 18. Before the match, we seen Chris Jericho and Triple H both arriving, them warming up in the Locker Room and a video package covering their whole feud, dating back with footage from 2001. Finally, Triple H made his entrance and then, Chris Jericho made his entrance. No fancy stuff tonight because it was all business. The match started with a stare down and then, they just went right at it with punches. Following the punch battle, Triple H tried hitting his high knee on Jericho, but it wasn't possible because his leg gave out and that's when Jericho started capitalizing. All match, Jericho put the match in his hand because he targeted the leg of Triple H. Triple H looked like he was going to be injured late in the match, doctors tried checking on him, but Jericho didn't let them and didn't let up on the attack. Finally, Jericho let Triple H recover a bit and Triple H made his comeback, but his knee gave out when he delivered the Pedigree on the Announce Table. Triple H was dead weight when Jericho pulled him into the ring. Jericho locked in the Walls of Jericho and retained the championship, the fans booing heavily at the end of Mania.

Backlash

Spoiler:

Following WrestleMania 18, Chris Jericho had a promo bragging about his win against Triple H. Chris Jericho said that Triple H hasn't been seen since the match because he was crying that he didn't avenge his wife's injury, he didn't get the belt back, he might be injured again and finally, his rival defeated him, embarrassed him in the grandest stage of them all.

The next week, Jericho tried bragging again, but before he could get a microphone, Triple H finally made his return, again, with a microphone in his hand. He said that he wanted Chris Jericho in the ring again at Backlash, but it was going to be inside Hell in a Cell. Chris Jericho cockily accepted the challenge, saying that he beat him before, Triple H is still injured, he will win for sure. Triple H smiled a bit, but Chris Jericho showed the more cocky grin.

The next Raw, Triple H opened the show and showed his training footage. We see that his training has gotten much stiffer and he may be able to recover before Backlash. The reaction backstage was very shocked and Chris Jericho may be worried about what he just gotten himself into because of it.

The next to last episode of Raw in the build to Backlash, we seen videos of Chris Jericho and Triple H's dominance. We also saw Triple H's dominance inside Hell in a Cell against Mick Foley, how he made him retire and stuff. We saw Chris Jericho beating Stone Cold and The Rock, two of the biggest victories in his career yet. Interviews also played with both of them promising victory still. Jericho said that Triple H's training doesn't scare him at all.

The last episode of Raw in the build to Backlash, Triple H hunted down Chris Jericho early in the night. He didn't find him at all. In the middle of the episode, Triple H was able to find Chris Jericho, but Jericho was able to get away as Triple H chased him around the backstage area. At the end of the show, Triple H was talking to Ric Flair, trying to see if he knew where Jericho was, but Flair didn't. Suddenly, Jericho jumped Flair, trying to knock Flair into Triple H, but Triple H was ready and he put Flair out of the way and then, jumped Jericho, hitting him with the Pedigree on top of some car. Triple H was standing tall, what could happen at Backlash?

Backlash came and the Hell in a Cell lowered. The match was heavily contested because Triple H was recovered from his knee injury 100% now. Jericho tried attacking the knee, but Triple H ended up battling back again. They didn't use the door to escape, but instead, Triple H nailed his Spinebuster that broke a cell wall and made them get out of the cell. They scaled the top of the cell, which led to Triple H going for the Pedigree, but it hurt his knee so bad that the finish of WrestleMania came to play here again as Jericho locked in Walls of Jericho again. Triple H didn't give up this time and Jericho tried going for the Liontamer, but Triple H rolled out of it. Jericho quickly climbed down the cell and got back into the ring. He got a chair, which Triple H didn't know and whenever he stepped back into the ring, Jericho nailed him and he was knocked out. Jericho got handcuffs and cuffed Triple H to the ropes. Someone's music hit, but Triple H couldn't hear it because he was knocked out. It was Stephanie McMahon with a sledgehammer and the fans popped loudly for her. Triple H got back to his senses and smiled greatly when Stephanie gave him a kiss. Jericho was in shock by her appearance, lying on the mat, she looked like she was going to hit him, but then she whammed it in Triple H's head! Triple H was knocked out again and the crowd heat was deafening. Jericho finally pinned Triple H for the one, two, three and that series was over.

Aftermath

Spoiler:

Chris Jericho and Stephanie McMahon never formed an alliance, but her attacking Triple H started the whole divorce story they had going and also, blended with the story of which brand does Triple H go on.

Chris Jericho would have filler challengers until the King of the Ring, which is the time when he would face The Rock and The Rock was able to finally beat Chris Jericho, winning the Undisputed championship and then, losing it at SummerSlam to Brock Lesnar.

There was no other reigns in between Chris Jericho's and The Rock's meaning, no Hulk Hogan reign, no Triple H reign. That year's title reigns would be: Chris Jericho, The Rock, Brock Lesnar, Big Show and Kurt Angle. Less is more in the world of professional wrestling in 2002.

Jev requested this feud.

You can ask more questions about the feud and the aftermath as well. Thanks for reading and I will try to get your requests out of the way now that this is out of the way. I promised Jev I would do this feud first. Hope this format works. It came in at 3 pages on Office. Once again, thanks.
    Last edited by Austerio; 08-21-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Serious Business

Status

Great read, I was so into it while reading. Taking Steph out of the feud before WM was a good idea. I like the addition of Angle & the Power Trip reuion. Jericho retained @ WM ..... didnt see that coming but loved it. I was 100% sure Triple H would take it @ Backlash in HIAC lol ..... Steph was a nice swereve.

I forgot i requested this ...... again ty for the rewrite.

People's Champion

Status

The whole Angle and Triple H feud was real life, but I'm pretty sure WWF didn't do the whole Power Trip reunion so I thought it was a nice touch. I didn't feel the need to have a Triple H title run, so I had Jericho retain and then, pulled the swerve with Stephanie so that Triple H had an excuse to leave the feud with Jericho and go into the one with Stephanie. It's pretty much a booking formula to go by. If a face loses a feud, have interference so all the attention goes to his new feud. You really notice that with Undertaker's Buried Alive matches, perhaps even his Hell in a Cell feud with Shawn Michaels.

Thread Information