Thread: Brock Lesnar's next feud?

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Brock Lesnar's next feud?

Who do you guys want and think should be Brock Lesnar's next feud? With his feud with HHH now moved onto someone else, there's a gap for Lesnar's next feud over the summer (presumably).

For me, there's several candidates for this:

Sheamus: Sheamus vs Lesnar is a match that I dream of. Lesnar has proven that he is still great in the ring and Sheamus generally delivers. I think it would give Sheamus something big to do, which is great for him since he's been meandering around for the last 8 months. This is the match that I would like to see.

Randy Orton: Much like Sheamus, Orton has been just fluttering about for a while, even longer than Sheamus. Orton is a bigger name than Sheamus and more popular than him, so it would make more sense in that regard, while also giving Orton something worthwhile to do.

CM Punk: This would require Punk to be turned face (as I don't think face Lesnar would work at this point), which is easily enough done. And it's easy to build the feud because of their association with Paul Heyman. Of all the potential matches, this is probably the most likely to happen.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Status

Re: Brock Lesnar's next feud?

Has he ever feuded with Jericho? I thought it was a good chance we'd see it on Monday until they just randomly set up another Jericho/Punk feud. Oh well. Can't complain too much at that I guess.

Dangle, Snipe, Celly

Status
      Country                    United States

the original plan was Rock Lesnar, but with the Rock getting hurt, I imagine that Punk will take one for the team and be fed to Lesnar. I don't think Punk needs to turn face though, just dissociate from Heyman.
    http://wrestlingclique.com/showthread.php?t=163831
    STL Saint Presents: The Wednesday Night War!

God

Status

Triple H for part four. You dont have him show that kind of effect and not go for revenge. Shouldnt happen, but I think their is a good chance of it.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

As long as it's not Triple H, I'm good with it. Seriously, feud with Yoshi Tatsu or Bo Dallas, I don't care - it'll still be better than Lesnar's last feud.

Say My Name

Status
      Country                    England

I think it is likely to be Orton next and then Punk or The Rock depending on what Rock decides to do. A feud with Lesnar could propel Orton back to being a main event character with the aggression he has been lacking lately. I would like to see it that is for sure.
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Orton's too much of a risk for WWE to push him back into the main event. They've kept him hovering where he is so that they don't have to worry about what happens if they catch him using again; he's a great stepping stone for people they are aiming in that direction, and he's legit enough to believably work his way back into the title picture if injuries mean they have no other options.

I wouldn't say he'll never face off with Lesnar, but I doubt he's high on their list for the spot at this point.

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

I feel Sheamus would be the best call. Orton is too much of a risk and hasn't been motivated as much anyways since like 2011. Lesnar working with the guy who looks like the second face of the company would be good and would be maximizing his dates and not wasting money on a match with Triple H like 2 times too many.

Intercontinental Champion

Status
      Country                    England

I personally think that it's Punk next. Summerslam is when we are next seeing Lesnar and that is only two months away, Punk is being brought back after a hiatus in his hometown....all points to a face turn. This could mean Heyman and Punk get into a feud with Punk perhaps feuding with Axel at first for Lesnar to return and face him at Summerslam.

Thread Information