Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE: The New Vision

Rusev Day

Status
      Country                    England

Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

Friday 14th May 2010

SmackDown this week promises to be a shocker. Theodore Long has said he will open the show with a massive announcement regarding the World Heavyweight Championship and Extreme Rules. It has also been announced that after Chris Jericho faced Undertaker last week and was attacked by Edge that Edge will have to face the wrath of the Deadman this week. Who will come out on top when the Phenom meets the Rated R Superstar?

As well as this the World Heavyweight Champion will be in action himself as he faces the Straight Edge Saviour CM Punk. Will Rey Mysterio have any role in the match and can Punk get a huge win and put himself into the Championship picture? Talking of championships the Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre will defend the gold against Matt Hardy this week. Is the age of Hardy upon us or will the ‘Chosen One’ continue to win every match he has?

Also along with these three matches in a match which could have huge ramifications The Hart Dynasty will face the Unified Tag Team Champions ShoMiz in a non-title match with the winners choosing the special referee for their Extreme Rules match when the titles will be on the line. Tune into SmackDown this Friday to find out all this and more!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Edge vs. Undertaker

Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk
    NON-TITLE

ShoMiz vs. The Hart Dynasty
    WINNING TEAM CHOOSES SPECIAL REFEREE FOR EXTREME RULES

Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy
    INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    Twitter: @LukeGardener82 | Former BTB Overlord
    Order reviews WWE Pay Per Views

BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Whoa, Edge vs. Undertaker is more than a TV main event man. That's a WrestleMania Rematch happening on TV! That's sweet. Gonna have to check this out, looks like a very good project, with matches like that happening on TV.

Rusev Day

Status

SmackDown! – 14th May 2010

A Bridge Too Far?

Grisham:
    We welcome you to SmackDown everybody. Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at ringside for what is sure to be an epic night for the blue brand of the WWE.
    Striker:
    Indeed it does and what is this major announcement from SmackDown General Manager regarding the World Heavyweight Championship and Extreme Rules going to be? Let’s find out as Theodore Long is in the ring.

The General Manager of SmackDown, Theodore Long is in the centre of the ring wearing a brown suit with a shirt and tie and microphone in hand before addressing the crowd.

Theodore Long:
    Thank you, holla, holla, holla. Now at Extreme Rules, SmackDown currently has no World Heavyweight Championship match, but that is all about to change. You see, after last week when Edge interfered in the main event and speared the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho I had a thought. I thought that SmackDown need to steal Extreme Rules. So at Extreme Rules it will be World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho taking on EDGE!! And the match they will compete in will be…

Before Theodore Long can announce the type of match the World Heavyweight Champion’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring in his usual navy suit with World Championship across his shoulder. He enters the ring looking angry and picks up a microphone off the steel steps before speaking.

Chris Jericho:
    Teddy, what? You need to cancel that match right here, right now! I have beaten Edge on countless occasions. I defeated him at WrestleMania and he attacked me. Edge is a sore loser, he attacked me again last week when I was in the ring with the Undertaker. Teddy I am telling you, no, I am ordering you to cancel that match and let me have the pay per view off. Are you hearing me? I am the best in the world at what I do, damn it!

Theodore Long:
    Chris, playa’ calm down. As World Heavyweight Champion you will be defending the gold or I will strip you of the title right here, right now. Now let me finish my announcement. You will face Edge at Extreme Rules and it won’t be any match, in fact I think the WWE Universe will love this.

Chris Jericho:
    What will they love, these hypocrites don’t deserve to see me in any match!

Theodore Long:
    Chris Jericho you will face Edge at Extreme Rules for the World Heavyweight Championship in a TABLES, LADDERS and CHAIRS MATCH!!! Holla, holla, holla!

The crowd go wild as Theodore Long leaves the ring and salutes the crowd as Chris Jericho is livid in the centre of the ring as the camera cuts ringside to Todd Grisham and Matt Striker.

Grisham:
    Oh my! Jericho will face Edge in a TLC Match at Extreme Rules and the World Heavyweight Championship will be on the line. What an announcement from Teddy Long!
    Striker:
    Are you kidding me Todd? Jericho defeated Edge at WrestleMania and was attacked by him last week, in my opinion Edge doesn’t deserve a shot and especially not in a TLC Match, Edge’s speciality!
    Grisham:
    Well that is for Extreme Rules but up next the Intercontinental Championship is on the line!

INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP
    Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy

This match is brutal and the aggression between the two is clear to see from the offset. Hardy starts the match by hammering away at McIntyre and knocking the Scot out of the ring with a huge clothesline. Hardy then throws himself through the ropes and hits a suicide dive to the current Intercontinental Champion. Hardy carries on building momentum and drives Drew McIntyre spine first into the ring post before returning him to the ring and covering for a near fall. Hardy then goes to the second rope and waits for McIntyre to stand up and hits an elbow to the back of the head for yet another two count. Matt Hardy now taunts and goes for a Side Effect but McIntyre elbows his way out and hits a hard backbreaker on Hardy. McIntyre then starts to methodically pick apart Hardy with punches and stomps before saying he is going to end the match and places Matt Hardy in position for the Futureshock DDT. McIntyre goes for it but Hardy reverses his way out of it and goes for a Twist of Fate but McIntyre rakes the eyes of Hardy right in front of the referee who has no choice but to disqualify him and give Matt Hardy the win but Drew McIntyre is well aware that the Intercontinental Championship cannot change hands on a disqualification. McIntyre realises that Hardy is finding it hard to see and out of nowhere hits the Futureshock DDT and leaves Hardy motionless in the middle of the ring as the camera cuts backstage to Josh Mathews.

Josh Mathews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, he is the master of the 619, REY MYSTERIO!

The crowd pop loudly as Mysterio wearing and orange and black costume is seen on camera.

Josh Mathews:
    Now Rey I understand you have requested this interview because you have an important announcement regarding the Straight Edge Society, so what is this announcement?

Rey Mysterio:
    Josh, I do have an announcement and it is like this. For the last number of weeks Serena, Luke Gallows and CM Punk have interfered in my life and tried to get me to join this so called society which means you are better than all these people. Well I have had enough so I have just spoken to Teddy Long and he has agreed that I, Rey Mysterio will face you CM Punk at Extreme Rules and this time there will be no interference from you so called disciples because this match will take place in a Steel Cage! And when inside CM Punk you will have nowhere to go and you will get hit with the 6-1-9!

The crowd erupt at this announcement as Rey Mysterio looks intense and the screen fades as SmackDown goes to it’s first commercial break.

----------------------------------------

Grisham:
    We are back on SmackDown and it is time to see the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho go one-on-one with the Straight Edge Saviour, CM Punk.
    Striker:
    And neither of these men are going to be happy. CM Punk just learned that he will face Rey Mysterio at Extreme Rules in a Steel Cage while Theodore Long opened the show by announcing Chris Jericho will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Edge in a TLC Match!

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    Chris Jericho vs. CM Punk

This match is a great one throughout with the crowd booing both superstars but after a while appreciating that they are putting on a wrestling clinic. Jericho gets the upper hand in the early going hitting an enzuiguri and some nice kicks and punches followed by a back suplex. CM Punk reverses an attempt at being thrown into the turnbuckle and hits the high knee to the face followed by a bulldog before getting a near fall on the World Heavyweight Champion. Punk continues to gain momentum and hits a beautiful scoop slam when Jericho runs at him and gets another two count. Jericho then manages to gain the momentum in the match by ducking under a kick attempt and hits a bulldog before hitting a Lionsault. Jericho was so close to a three count that time. Jericho now gets Punk in position and locks in the Walls of Jericho but Serena is up on the apron but Luke Gallows gets in the ring while Serena is distracting the referee. Out of nowhere Rey Mysterio runs down the ramp and hits a Seeded Senton springboarding off the ropes taking Gallows out as Serena gets down from the apron. Jericho then turns around and Punk runs at him after Jericho had been trying to get rid of Serena. Code Breaker! Out of nowhere, Jericho hits the Code Breaker; 1, 2, 3! Chris Jericho picks up the win after an unlikely assist from Rey Mysterio and what a match.

Grisham:
    Wow, what action here on SmackDown and if CM Punk wasn’t angry at Rey Mysterio he definitely is costing him the match and assisting Jericho which I thought I would never say.
    Striker:
    Yes Todd but for Mysterio it was nothing more than hurting Punk, trust me Rey Mysterio still hates Chris Jericho as much as ever, but what a match indeed and up next is a match with huge ramifications as well.
    Grisham:
    Indeed it is, up next is Unified Tag Team Champions ShoMiz taking on number one contenders, The Hart Dynasty in a non-title match and the winners will pick the stipulation for their Extreme Rules Championship match.

NON-TITLE TAG TEAM MATCH
    ShoMiz vs. The Hart Dynasty

Following the last match this match is equally as good. Both teams have their moments but The Hart Dynasty have the better of the match managing to isolate The Miz in their corner and not allowing Big Show anywhere near to the ring. The change of momentum comes when The Miz is able to hit a nice backbreaker and neckbreaker combination which allows him to make the tag to Big Show. Show comes in and hits clotheslines on both David Hart Smith and Tyson Kidd before hitting a big boot and the final cut on legal man Smith for a two count. Show then puts his hand in the air signalling for the Chokeslam but DH Smith is able to tag Tyson Kidd in without Show realising. Kidd flies off the top rope and hits a dropkick to the head of Show rocking him before Smith hits a high impact clothesline knocking Show back to his corner allowing Miz to tag himself in. Miz runs at Smith who holds him in the air for Kidd to run and hit the Hart Attack!! Tyson Kidd pins The Miz; 1, 2, 3! The Hart Dynasty have beaten the Unified Tag Team Champions again and they will get to pick the stipulation for the championship match at Extreme Rules!

Natalya gets a microphone for David Hart Smith who begins to address the crowd
    and ShoMiz who have regrouped at the bottom of the entrance ramp.

David Hart Smith:
    Big Show, The Miz at Extreme Rules our match will have a special referee! And right now I would like you to meet him. Please welcome BRET ‘THE HITMAN’ HART!!!

Bret Hart’s music hits and he comes through the curtain to a thunderous ovation from the sold out SmackDown crowd. Tyson Kidd, DH Smith and Natalya look incredibly happy as Big Show and The Miz look angry. Bret taunts at the top of the entrance ramp as The Hart Dynasty signal they will have the belts around their waist following Extreme Rules. The screen fades and SmackDown goes to a commercial break.

SINGLES MATCH
    Kane vs. R-Truth

Kane absolutely dominates this match not letting R-Truth get out of the blocks. The match starts with Kane hitting a big boot and R-Truth becomes dazed for the remainder of the match. Kane hits a sidewalk slam and then a clothesline from the top rope before hitting the Chokeslam and covers; 1, 2, 3! Kane gets a dominant win but as the referee tries to hold his hand up to declare him the winner Kane pushes the ref out of the way and continually stomps away at R-Truth before getting a Steel Chair from ringside. Kane is about to Chokeslam R-Truth onto the steel chair but John Morrison’s music hits and Morrison runs down the ramp and hammers away at Kane. Kane goes for a clothesline but Morrison ducks under and springboards off the ropes hitting a flying chuck kick knocking Kane off his feet before Morrison hits a brilliant and scintillating Starship Pain! Morrison celebrates as R-Truth gets to his feet and the two celebrate together.

Grisham:
    John Morrison just took out the Big Red Machine and helped out his friend R-Truth who looked like he was in serious trouble there Matt.
    Striker:
    The Guru of Greatness just showed why he is great for sure. He just proved a point but you have to believe that Kane will not let this one go down quietly. Morrison better watch his back in the next few weeks.
    Grisham:
    Well it is time for the Cruiserweight Champion to be in action against Gregory Helms.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    Evan Bourne vs. Gregory Helms

This match is a fast paced one from the start with Evan Bourne trying to end it quickly against the former Cruiserweight Champion, Gregory Helms. Bourne hits a number of forearms and high impact kicks knocking Helms off his feet. Bourne then hits his patented running leg kick while Helms was in the seated position in the corner. Bourne thinks he has done enough and goes to the top rope looking for the Shooting Star Press but Helms is up and joins Bourne on the top rope. Helms gets the better of Evan Bourne and hits a Superplex from the top rope for a near fall over the Cruiserweight Champion. Gregory Helms now stalks Evan Bourne and waits for him to get to his feet and is able to hit the Nightmare on Helms Street! Gregory Helms covers the Cruiserweight Champion; 1, 2, 3! Gregory Helms just picked up a huge win over the Cruiserweight Champion. This must put Helms into the title picture in future weeks.

The camera cuts backstage where Mickie James is walking in the corridors and high fives a few wrestlers as she walks by including Jimmy Wang Yang and Finlay until she bumps into WWE DIVA’s Champion Michelle McCool and Layla backstage. They briefly stare down each other and Mickie goes to carry on walking but as she does Layla and Michelle jump her. They hammer away at the woman they have called ‘Piggy James’ in the past and Mickie is helpless. Michelle stands over the fallen body of Mickie with her DIVA’s Championship before Beth Phoenix discovers Mickie and chases off Layla and Michelle McCool who both look like they want absolutely nothing to do with the Glamazon. Mickie James is motionless on the floor as the screen fades and SmackDown goes to a commercial break for the third and final time because our main event is next.

Grisham:
    Welcome back to SmackDown where it is now time for our main event!
    Striker:
    I cannot wait for this Todd, it promises to be an awe-inspiring match.

SINGLES MATCH
    Undertaker vs. Edge

Edge makes his entrance first to a great ovation from the crowd and sets off his huge pyro before getting into the ring and awaiting the Phenom. The gong sounds and the Deadman enters to a massive ovation bigger than anything this morning and methodically makes his way to the ring to try and psych out the Rated R Superstar. The match starts slowly with both competitors anxious not to make any mistakes. They lock up a few times before the first serious impact come from Undertaker when he tosses Edge into the turnbuckle and hits a combination of punches before a big boot which sends Edge outside the ring. Taker then hits his leg drop on the apron before going for a pin attempt but is only able to get two. Edge now slowly gets to his feet and Undertaker picks him up to go for Snake Eyes he is able to slide down his back and pull Taker down from his shoulders behind for a near fall. Edge then hits a spinning heel kick followed by an Impaler DDT for a very close two count. Edge now sets himself up to go for the Spear but Undertaker grabs Edge by the neck as he runs towards him and hits a high impact Chokeslam and covers; 1, 2… Edge somehow manages to kick out! Undertaker doesn’t believe it and picks up Edge and goes for the Last Ride but Edge is able to twist around and hit a Bulldog as an ingenious counter. Edge now stands in the corner ready to deliver the Spear once again. However, this time Chris Jericho, the World Heavyweight Champion jumps out of the crowd and as Edge is running scurries into the ring and hits a Code Breaker! Edge is motionless as Undertaker stands and grabs Jericho by the neck looking to deliver a Chokeslam but out of nowhere running from the crowd, Dolph Ziggler runs in and hits the ZigZag on the Undertaker leaving him motionless along with Edge. Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler stand in the ring and celebrate together as another exciting edition of SmackDown comes to an end and the screen fades.

SmackDown! Rating: 4.98
    Attendance: 8,037
    Show Income: $321480
    Last edited by Order; 05-25-2013 at 03:43 PM.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Review:
    *In the McIntyre vs. Hardy match I'm not really sure an eye rake would really result in a DQ. I can see a DQ working as a plot element to drive the story along, but I think you need to pull it off a tad more realisticly.

* Heel vs. Heel with the World Heavyweight champion seems like a pretty important match to be putting in the middle of the card. The Mysterio interference was a decent little twist, but I'd try to avoid having run-ins for all your feuds for obvious reasons

*The inclusion of Brett Hart as special guest ref is a fun way to get a legend (with obvious ties to one team) involved in the PPV. Legends are such a big part of the WWE and any time you can get one LOGICALLY involved its a good booking move.

*Kane and Morrison in a potential feud? Its an original idea and could really add toughness to Morrison's charcter. Kane's new tough demeanor does wonders for him and always works well. I like mindless and uber-aggresive Kane. You wrote him well here. The big question will be how to make Morrison look strong enough to take him on.

*A legit win for Helms is huge. Sure, its a nontitle affair, but anytime you can create doubt about a champion (espcailly when the heel wins clean) it builds tension and interest. Good booking.

*Ziggler and Jericho ruining the match isn't a bad way to end the card. I like the heat it would generate.It does leave the show with a "to be continued" type feel.

All in all, decent show man. Everything is steadily building towards your PPV.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

On paper the matches you've booked for Smackdown are awesome, I mean I'd really like to see every one of those, some of ppv worthy. However, I've got an issue with you booking Punk Vs Jericho, why are the two biggest heels on your show having a match against each other? can you remember the last time that happened in the WWE?, I mean it can work if you put reasons behind it happening, but as a throwaway match? they'd never do something like that. I think Punk facing Edge or John Morrison would have made much more sense and then the angle with Mysterio would have come off better. I'd watch out for excessive use of ATTACKS! and run ins; on this show we had a Mysterio run in, a Jericho run in, a Ziggler run in, the more you do something, the less impact it has because the fans only saw something similar a couple of matches ago.

Mysterio in a cage match is odd, that takes away some of his highflying moves because he won't be able to springboard off the top rope with ease. It'll be interesting to see how that comes off.

Enjoying the Drew/Hardy stuff, a No DQ match would make sense given the finish of this week's title match.

Keep this up Order DX.

Rusev Day

Status

Sunday 16th May 2010

-It is understood that R-Truth has gone to the WWE writers and has asked to feud with a new superstar who will debut in the near future. No word on who the worker is of yet.

-Officials are pleased with how the team of Randy Orton and John Cena worked this past Monday on RAW. The crowd were really into them as a team and officials were glad that a lot of the history between the two was seemingly forgotten about.

-Ranjin Singh, Hornswoggle and The Great Khali have been released. WWE wishes them the best in their future endeavours.

-Further to the releases DIVA’s Katie Lea Burchill, Tiffany, The Bella Twins and Vance Archer have been sent back to FCW for further development of their characters and their in ring work.

-Christian and Jack Swagger are set to have a long rivalry according to sources. WWE officials are said to be pleased with the reaction Swagger is getting and will eventually give him the United States Championship before he cashes in his Money in the Bank briefcase.

-The updated Extreme Rules Pay Per View Card after this weeks WWE Shows is below:

Extreme Rules – Sunday 23rd May 2010 – Baltimore, Maryland

John Cena © vs. Batista
    LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
    WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

Chris Jericho © vs. Edge
    TABLES, LADDERS & CHAIRS MATCH
    WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

CM Punk vs. Rey Mysterio
    STEEL CAGE MATCH

ShowMiz © vs. The Hart Dynasty
    SPECIAL REFEREE: Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart
    UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
    FIRST BLOOD MATCH

Triple H vs. Sheamus
    I QUIT MATCH

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

• Hey Order. Choxy here and I am going to be looking at your Smackdown show that you have posted.
    • Nice opening segment with Chris and Teddy. Did what it was ment to which is good. They also said things that suit their charactors.
    • Ok match with Drew and Matt. I understand why you went with a DQ but raking the eyes cant get you DQ'ed. Just a slap on the wrist from the referee.
    • Nice little interview. Suitable question from Josh Matthews and really nice responce from Mysterio.
    • I think this match was more about Rey costing Punk the match then it was Jericho. In my eyes, Jericho got lost in all the outside interfearence.
    • Your Tag Team Champions kind off look really weak now that they have lost to The Hart Dynasty and last week they lost too them in Singles Matches. No surprise with who the referee was. Don't see a retain coming at Extreme Rules...
    • Love what you are doing with Kane. By making him dominate your impressing me. I hope he gets some Gold soon.
    • I think that Gregory Helms's win was suprising but the right thing to do as Bourne now has a challenger. Good job.
    • Nice main event from Undertaker and Edge. Like how you went into detail with the match. Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler celebrate to end the show was also ok.
    • Good job with the show cant wait for Extreme Rules. When are you planning on posting it?

Rusev Day

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Choxy View Post
    • Hey Order. Choxy here and I am going to be looking at your Smackdown show that you have posted.
    • Nice opening segment with Chris and Teddy. Did what it was ment to which is good. They also said things that suit their charactors.
    • Ok match with Drew and Matt. I understand why you went with a DQ but raking the eyes cant get you DQ'ed. Just a slap on the wrist from the referee.
    • Nice little interview. Suitable question from Josh Matthews and really nice responce from Mysterio.
    • I think this match was more about Rey costing Punk the match then it was Jericho. In my eyes, Jericho got lost in all the outside interfearence.
    • Your Tag Team Champions kind off look really weak now that they have lost to The Hart Dynasty and last week they lost too them in Singles Matches. No surprise with who the referee was. Don't see a retain coming at Extreme Rules...
    • Love what you are doing with Kane. By making him dominate your impressing me. I hope he gets some Gold soon.
    • I think that Gregory Helms's win was suprising but the right thing to do as Bourne now has a challenger. Good job.
    • Nice main event from Undertaker and Edge. Like how you went into detail with the match. Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler celebrate to end the show was also ok.
    • Good job with the show cant wait for Extreme Rules. When are you planning on posting it?
    Thanks for the feedback mate. There is one more week before Extreme Rules so one more RAW, Superstars and SmackDown before it gets posted. To be honest this diary gets a lot better from after Extreme Rules as i was trying to tie up some loose ends from Mania and also creating some new feuds. Hopefully you keep following and stay interested. Thanks again!

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by OrderDX View Post
    Thanks for the feedback mate. There is one more week before Extreme Rules so one more RAW, Superstars and SmackDown before it gets posted. To be honest this diary gets a lot better from after Extreme Rules as i was trying to tie up some loose ends from Mania and also creating some new feuds. Hopefully you keep following and stay interested. Thanks again!
    I know how your feeling. This is the same problem I have got because I've had to try and find a new creative way for the WWE Title to get better with Rock leaving also their was un-ended feuds like Y2J/Dango. It was a good show.

Rusev Day

Status

I know how your feeling. This is the same problem I have got because I've had to try and find a new creative way for the WWE Title to get better with Rock leaving also their was un-ended feuds like Y2J/Dango. It was a good show.
    Yh exactly, i have actually written the next 3 months of this BTB as it has been posted on another site and i am excited to see how people on this site react to be honest.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Written it out already? Thats amazing. I aint written it yet but I know what I'm going to do up until Summerslam.

Rusev Day

Status

Written it out already? Thats amazing. I aint written it yet but I know what I'm going to do up until Summerslam.
    Yep i have written to two weeks before SummerSlam. I have my SummerSlam card done and am just getting to it now. I like to be ahead haha.

Monday 17th May 2010

This week is the last edition of RAW before Extreme Rules and it is sure to be huge. Vickie Guerrero has yet to announce the main event but she has given away that it will involve Batista and John Cena just six nights before they meet in a Last Man Standing Match for the WWE Championship. Another main event which has been announced is Sheamus teaming with Ted DiBiase to face former Evolution partners, Triple H and Randy Orton. Can these two get along and gain an advantage over their Extreme Rules opponents or will their history get in the way once again?

Also this week we will find out the last man who will be involved in the Fatal 4 Way Match for the United States Championship at Extreme Rules. So far we know Christian, Kofi Kingston and Mr. Money in the Bank, Jack Swagger are in the match but the last match pits MVP against Carlito. Who will qualify for the match and earn a shot at Christian’s United States Championship? As well as this we will discover who will face Michelle McCool next week for the WWE DIVA’s Championship as Maryse, Eve Torres, Gail Kim and Kelly Kelly battle it out. Who will earn a shot at the gold?

In addition to this the US Champion Christian will face one of his Extreme Rules opponents, Kofi Kingston and Lance Cade and Daniel Bryan will square off following Cade’s attack during Bryan’s Cruiserweight Championship match last week. What will transpire between these superstars?

Tune in to the longest episodic TV Show in history, Monday Night RAW to find out!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

MVP vs. Carlito
    UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH

Maryse vs. Eve Torres vs. Gail Kim vs. Kelly Kelly
    WINNER FACES MICHELLE MCCOOL FOR THE WWE DIVA’S CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT WEEK ON RAW

Christian vs. Kofi Kingston
    NON-TITLE

Daniel Bryan vs. Lance Cade

Triple H & Randy Orton vs. Sheamus & Ted DiBiase

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Rusev Day

Status

Raw Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

RAW – 17th May 2010

The Knockout Blow

Cole:
    Welcome to another edition of Monday Night RAW. Michael Cole and hall of famer, Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler at ringside for you all evening and tonight we will see old enemies team as ex-Evolution members Triple H and Randy Orton will take on Ted DiBiase and Sheamus.
    King:
    Indeed they will Michael and we will also hear from Vickie Guerrero to announce tonight’s main event after our first match.
    Cole:
    We will indeed and that match is for the final spot in the Fatal 4 Way Match at Extreme Rules for the United States Championship between Carlito and MVP.

EXTREME RULES FATAL 4 WAY UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH
    MVP vs. Carlito

This match is back and forth and a great match to kick off RAW. Carlito looks really motivated and sharp in the ring and MVP is not so slow himself. Carlito actually dominates his opponent for the start of the match hitting a nice back suplex followed by a nice dropkick for a near fall. MVP then gains some momentum after countering a Crossbody from the top rope and rolling through and getting a near fall of his own. MVP now hits a few punches before smashing Carlito’s head against his knee and then hitting the Ball-in elbow drop for a two count. MVP now looks for the 305 but Carlito reverses it and hits a high impact twisting neckbreaker and gets an incredibly near fall. Carlito signals that he will end and the crowd boo as he stands ready to deliver the Back Stabber but as he goes for it MVP holds on to the ropes and Carlito hits the mat. MVP now gets up and out of nowhere hits a spine shattering 305 and covers Carlito. 1, 2, 3! MVP wins and gains the final spot in the Fatal 4 Way Match for the United States Championship at Extreme Rules. He will face Jack Swagger, Kofi Kingston and reigning champion, Christian. The camera settles on MVP celebrating in the middle of the ring before fading into the backstage area where Vickie Guerrero is in her office standing by.

Vickie Guerrero is wearing an all white suit outfit and looks more evil than ever before. She stands looking directly at the camera as the crowd boo heavily and shout abuse at the woman who has caused so many problems for John Cena in the two weeks she has been General Manager.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Excuse Me! (There is a pause as the crowd boo even more). I said EXCUSE ME! (Again they boo before finally settling down for Vickie Guerrero to make her announcement). Tonight, I have got a great main event lined up at it involves the Unified Tag Team Champions. That is right The Miz and the Big Show will be in action! (The crowd boo as they hate ShoMiz and everything they stand for) And their opponents will be the WWE Champion, John Cena (the crowd gives an almighty roar at the hearing of Cena’s name) and he will team up with BATISTA!!! Thank you very much and I hope you all enjoy the show.

The camera cuts away and settles on the announcers table where Michael Cole and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler are sitting in shock.

Cole:
    Can you believe this, just six nights away from what is going to be a hellacious battle between Batista and John Cena for the WWE Championship in a Last Man Standing match they will team tonight against the Unified Tag Team Champions!
    King:
    How is Cena going to survive? Batista would like nothing better than his opponent to get beaten up tonight. This is some set up. Vickie Guerrero may have stepped over the mark tonight, Cole.

The music of Kelly Kelly hits and the Fatal 4 Way DIVA’s match to find out who will get a DIVA’s Championship match against Michelle McCool next week is next!

FATAL 4 WAY MATCH – WINNER FACES MICHELLE MCCOOL FOR THE DIVA’S CHAMPIONSHIP NEXT WEEK ON RAW
    Kelly Kelly vs. Maryse vs. Gail Kim vs. Eve Torres

This match is surprisingly very good with all the women hitting their spots really well. Maryse dominates the early part of the match tossing Kelly and Eve out of the ring and then going at it with Gail Kim. They go at it and hit forearms at each other until Maryse is able to hit a clothesline and then taunts to the crowd gaining a terrible reception. Maryse then stomps away at Gail Kim who is on the canvas before Kelly Kelly gets up on one of the turnbuckle behind Maryse and as she turns around hits a Crossbody for a near fall. Eve then dropkicks Kelly out of the ring before hitting a running Senton on Maryse and the pin is broken up by Gail Kim. Gail now runs at Eve and it’s a leg scissors takedown removing her from the ring. Eve and Kelly are standing in the ring and go at it. Eve hits a beautiful northern lights suplex and bridges into a pin for a close two count. Maryse slyly gets into the ring and hits a devastating big boot on Eve knocking her out of the ring before picking up Kelly and delivering a thunderous DDT. However, as she goes for the pin Gail picks her up and hits the Eat Defeat! Gail Kim pins Maryse; 1, 2, 3! Gail Kim defeats Maryse and will face Michelle McCool for the DIVA’s Championship next week on RAW. The camera fades with Gail celebrating as RAW goes to a commercial break.

Cole:
    Welcome back to RAW everyone and a reminder that earlier tonight Vickie Guerrero the General Manager of RAW announced that WWE Champion John Cena will have to team with his Extreme Rules opponent, Batista and face the Unified Tag Team Champions ShoMiz in tonight’s main event.
    King:
    Yes and I understand that backstage John is with our broadcast colleague Josh Mathews to answer a few questions.

Josh Mathews:
    Thank you King. I am with the WWE Champion, John Cena as you said now John how can you possibly make it to Extreme Rules at one hundred percent when you have to face the Unified Tag Team Champions and team with the man you face Batista, isn’t it practically a 3-on-1 handicap match?

John Cena:
    Josh there is no way I am going to make it to Extreme Rules in perfect condition after tonight. You see Batista is smart and Vickie is as well. She knows the only way Batista will defeat me this Sunday is if he beats a weakened WWE Champion. And you know what I may get beaten to within an inch of my life later on tonight but I won’t back down. I will go out there and face the Miz, the largest athlete in the world and the Animal and I am not scared. Do you know why? Because I’m John Cena and I have made a career of overcoming the odds time and time again and even if I don’t manage that tonight on Sunday whether I am wheeled out in a wheelchair or walk down that ramp I will retain the WWE Championship and defeat Batista yet again. Because I’m John Cena and next week the Champ will still be HERE!!!

Cena walks off screen as the camera cuts to the ring with Justin Roberts announcing the competitors for the next match.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    Christian vs. Kofi Kingston

This match proves to be a greatly athletic competition with both men pulling out all the stops to gain the win. Kofi starts well hitting some nice punches and kicks before hitting a dropkick to take down the United States Champion. Christian is down and Kofi looks to take control he hits a Crossbody for a near fall and follows that up with the SOS for a two count. Kofi then sets up Christian for the Trouble in
    Paradise but Christian ducks underneath and is able to hit an Inverted DDT as a counter for a two count. Christian then hammers away at Kofi before hitting a Flying Forearm from the top rope and now looks for the Killswitch. Jack Swagger runs down the ramp though and gets in the ring with Money in the Bank briefcase in hand and nearly takes Christian’s head off with it. Swagger then follows this up by hitting Kofi hard with the briefcase. Swagger isn’t done there as he picks up a limp Christian and hits the Gutwrench Powerbomb and repeats this on Kofi Kingston. Jack Swagger orders the timekeeper to get him the United States Championship belt and Jack Swagger poses in the centre of the ring with championship belt and Money in the Bank briefcase as RAW goes to a commercial break.

We return to RAW as Evan Bourne the Cruiserweight Champion’s music hits and he makes his way down to the ring in his traditional red and black wrestling tights and t-shirt. He picks up a microphone off the steel steps before taunting and getting a great reception from the crowd. They eventually calm down and he speaks.

Evan Bourne:
    Now I have something to say. My name is Evan ‘Air’ Bourne and I am the Cruiserweight Champion of the World, my problem is I have no competition. The cruiserweights on RAW and SmackDown are either past it or lack any talent to realistically beat me. So I am asking anyone at the back to come out here and challenge me.

There is a pause before Zack Ryder’s music hits and the crowd boo. He has his unique wrestling attire on and grabs the microphone off Evan when he gets in the ring before speaking.

Zack Ryder:
    Evan, no competition? Well that’s because you haven’t faced me, Zack Ryder. My Zack Pack have been saying for weeks that I deserve a championship opportunity and I think it is about time we have a new Cruiserweight Champion here on RAW. Woo, woo, woo, you know it!

As Zack looks smug, Chavo Guerrero’s music hits the PA System and he makes his way down to a mixed reaction from the crowd. He taunts before grabbing a microphone off the steel steps and talking.

Chavo Guerrero:
    Zack, shut up! I am a Guerrero, a warrior and have held that Cruiserweight Championship on many occasions in the past so if anyone deserves a title opportunity Evan it is me. So what do you say?

Evan Bourne:
    Well it looks quite simple to me. One of you needs to prove that you deserve a championship match against me so I guess you will have to face off one-on-one in the ring.

Zack Ryder:
    Well, Evan we have a better idea, you see there is a better way of making an impact.

Zack and Chavo drop their microphones and attack Evan Bourne. They hammer away at the Cruiserweight Champion. Chavo hits his three suplexes before Zack Ryder hits the Rough Ryder but then this music hits…

Scotty 2 Hotty runs down the ramp and starts hammering away at Zack Ryder and Chavo Guerrero before hitting a dropkick to Chavo knocking him out of the ring. He then runs off the ropes and hits a Bulldog on Zack Ryder as Evan gets to his feet. Scotty sets up and connects with the Worm! Evan Bourne then climbs to the top rope and hits a Shooting Star Press! Chavo is fuming outside of the ring as Scotty 2 Hotty and Evan Bourne stand victorious in the middle of the ring.

Cole:
    Can you believe it? Scotty 2 Hotty, one of the WWE Universes favourite Cruiserweights of all time has returned to help the current champion, Evan Bourne tonight!
    King:
    What a shock and what a night it has been so far and it has no signs of stopping yet Michael.
    Cole:
    Indeed it doesn’t King. Up next is the grudge match between Lance Cade and Daniel Bryan.

SINGLES MATCH
    Lance Cade vs. Daniel Bryan

This match is physical from the offset with Daniel Bryan running straight at Lance Cade and hitting a high impact enzuiguri. He taunts immediately after before hitting a dropkick and then a beautiful Snap Suplex into a float over and a near fall.
    Bryan is confident and locks in a triangle choke and Cade at one point looks like he is going to tap out. However Cade is able to get out of the hold and get to the ropes before sliding outside of the ring. Bryan then runs and goes for a Suicide Dive but Cade moves out of the way and Bryan crashes into the barricade wall. Cade now takes advantage and repeatedly drives Daniel Bryan’s head into the steel steps before tossing him back into the ring. Cade now stomps away at the smaller man before hitting a suplex and getting a two count from referee Chad Patton. Cade now signals that he will go for his finisher the sitout side slam spinebuster which he calls Redneck Redemption but Daniel Bryan reverses and instantly locks in the LeBell Lock. Lance Cade immediately taps out and Daniel Bryan gains an impressive win as the crowd cheer loudly and appreciate the great match of physicality they just witnessed as RAW goes to another commercial break.

Cole:
    We are back on RAW and it is time for our first main event of the evening.

TAG TEAM MATCH
    Triple H & Randy Orton vs. Sheamus & Ted DiBiase

The team of Sheamus and Ted DiBiase enter first and get an awful reception but they are followed by the Viper, Randy Orton who gets the biggest ovation of the night and then Triple H who comes a close second. The match starts with Randy Orton and Sheamus as Ted DiBiase wants nothing to do with his former mentor. However, Orton is not intimidated by Sheamus and hammers away before hitting a dropkick and a clothesline which sends him outside of the ring. Orton then grabs Ted DiBiase and tosses him into the ring but DiBiase delivers a thumb to the eye as the referee is checking on Sheamus. DiBiase then hits a thunderous clothesline of his own as Sheamus is back in the ring. Sheamus and DiBiase then work as a team to isolate Orton until the Viper hits a scoop powerslam on DiBiase and both men are down. Orton makes a tag to Triple H and DiBiase makes a tag to Sheamus. Triple H cleans house with clothesline, spinebusters and then the knee smash to Sheamus looking like he is going to set him up for the Pedigree. Then out of nowhere DiBiase comes back in and Triple H is knocked off his feet only for Orton to catapult himself into DiBiase and both are sent crashing out of the ring. Sheamus is now up and hits the massive boot to Triple H! He covers; 1, 2, 3! Triple H gets pinned by Sheamus. However, the action is far from over Orton returns and starts brawling with Sheamus but then DiBiase is back and it becomes a 2-on-1 assault on Randy Orton. Triple H is recovering and out of nowhere has a Sledgehammer he nails Sheamus with it before throwing it out of the ring and hitting the Pedigree whilst on the other side of the ring Randy Orton hits an RKO on Ted DiBiase. Triple H and Randy Orton taunt in the middle of the ring over their fallen Extreme Rules opponents until Orton hits an RKO on Triple H and smirks to the crowd’s delight!

Cole:
    Orton just hit the RKO on Triple H after they had taken out their Extreme Rules opponents, Sheamus and Ted DiBiase.
    King:
    What a match and I told you that Triple H couldn’t trust Orton. The Viper can strike at any time and he doesn’t care who he hits with the RKO.
    Cole:
    Indeed we have seen it on countless occasions, well earlier tonight we saw the return of the fan favourite Scotty 2 Hotty let’s take a closer look at the man who is a WWE veteran.

Cole:
    Welcome back to Monday Night RAW and it is now time for our main event but how on earth is John Cena going to survive this King?
    King:
    Quite frankly, I don’t think he can you have got the Unified Tag Team Champions and the person who dislikes him more than anyone Batista. This is not going to be a good night for the WWE Champion.

NON-TITLE TAG TEAM MATCH
    ShoMiz vs. John Cena & Batista

This match is a travesty to say the least. Cena is forced by Batista to start off and The Miz tells Big Show that he will deal with the WWE Champion but he soon gets put on his backside with a scoop slam and a number of right hands by Cena. Miz makes the quick tag out to Big Show and Show dominates Cena. He hits a number of headbutts and then the Final Cut for a near fall. Show now calls for the Chokeslam but as he goes for it Cena manages to reverse it and hoists Big Show up on his shoulders to hit the Attitude Adjustment! Cena goes for the cover but The Miz breaks it up. Batista now gets in the ring and starts hammering away at Cena, his tag team partner. Batista hits a spinebuster before lifting Cena up and delivering a thunderous Batista Bomb. The Miz taunts and Big Show covers; 1, 2, 3! John Cena has been pinned again by Big Show thanks to Batista. Batista makes his way up the ramp and stands at the top with a massive smirk across is face as The Miz picks John Cena up and hits the Skull Crushing Finale. Big Show then picks Cena up and delivers a thunderous right hand to the temple. John Cena is laid out and Batista is standing extremely happy at the top of the ramp just six nights away from a Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship as RAW goes off the air for another week.

RAW Rating: 6.57
    Attendance: 8,018
    Show Income: $320,720

Last edited by Order; 06-02-2013 at 03:52 PM.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

As promised here's my review of Raw.

The first match between MVP and Carlito wasn't anything special but a decent match none the less. I think defending the United States title in a 4 way is a great idea as it gives an impression that the belt is actually important, which back in real WWE in 2010 it wasn't.

The announcing of the main event was necessary and it's always fun to see challengers and champions to team up.

The Divas fatal 4 way was okay but at least you're giving the divas #1 contenders matches and brining prestige back to the title something the WWE seldom do.

Cena's promo was decent as was the match between Kofi Kingston and Christian. I am a fan of Jack Swagger being presented as a legitimate threat so when he cashes in MITB his title reign may be meaningful.

The Establishing of a cruiserweight division is great and bringing back Scotty 2 Hotty is a nice idea also.

Seeing Lance Cade was a surprise but what wasn't a surprise was Daniel Bryan winning in this decent match.

The Tag team match was also reasonable and it's good to see Sheamus and Dibiase go over. What I didn't like was the baby faces going over after the match and taking a lot of the heat of the heels who despite winning still get their asses kicked. It makes them seem less of a threat going into their matches with the established stars on the PPV.

The main event was pretty good although a bit short. Batista not helping Cena makes perfect sense and its good you didn't go for the typical Cena overcomes the odds finish.

Overall a pretty decent show.One recommendation I would make is too put times on the matches to get a feel for how long they are.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

RAW review:

* The first match seemed like it would be a good match-up, but had a certain "throw away" quality to it, ODX. I can't explain why. You had two vastly underrated talents that I always hoped would be pushed, but other than the ending nothing seemed all that outstanding.

*The Cena tag team announcemnt/Cena promo and main event all did a good job of furthering your main-event storyline. It comes off very realistic and reads exacttly like something you would see on WWE tv; which can be a good and bad thing. The good part is it is realistic. The bad thing is that it COULD (note that I'm not saying I feel that way) come off as something we've already seen.

I also must say that Big Show keeps coming off looking stronger and stronger. With Miz being the US champion he looks strong as well, but Show has beaten the world champion down on 2 seperate occasions.

*I have loved the return of Lance Cade, but am glad he just didn't run through Bryan. It was good match that made both men look strong, but giving Cade too much of a push this early raises expectations too high and puts him in the Main Event when he isn't ready. The way you are handleing is just very smart booking.

*Ryder and Bourne has been a good program, but throwing in chavo and Scotty just amped up the entertainment factor for me. It was honestly one of your more surprising/enjoyable segments that had me smiling. Very good swerve.

*The Orton/Triple H match created a lot of chaos and fed Orton's "Viper" image. Sort of a shame because Ted had been getting a good push here recently. This sort of goes back to "the things we haven't seen" vs. "the things we have seen" argument I sort of raised earlier, but having Orton look strong isn't a bad thing by any means.

Rusev Day

Status

Thursday 20th May 2010

We are just three days from Extreme Rules and we have the United States Champion facing the Cruiserweight Champion Evan Bourne. Can Christian gain some momentum before defending his gold on Sunday facing Kofi Kingston, MVP and Jack Swagger? In opposition to this can Evan Bourne pick up a huge win and propel himself into the upper card in the future? In another huge match this week the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho will be in action in a non-title match up against one of SmackDown’s brightest young superstars, John Morrison. Can Jericho go into a TLC Match with Edge confident or will the Guru of Greatness cause a shock upset?

Also this week CM Punk will team with his disciple, Luke Gallows to take on the team of Cryme Tyme in tag team action. CM Punk will no doubt be hoping to gain a quick win to make sure he is in perfect condition for the huge match this Sunday against Rey Mysterio inside a Steel Cage where his Straight Edge Society will be unable to provide an assist. Punk has promised to convert Mysterio to his lifestyle much to the disdain of the WWE Universe.

Tune into WWE Superstars on WGN America for all this and more!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

CM Punk & Luke Gallows vs. Cryme Tyme

Chris Jericho vs. John Morrison
    NON-TITLE

Christian vs. Evan Bourne
    CHAMPION VS. CHAMPION
    NON-TITLE

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Rusev Day

Status

Superstar Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

Superstars – 20th May 2010

New Stars Emerge

Grisham:
    Welcome everyone to WWE Superstars, Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker and we are just three days away from Extreme Rules and tonight the Intercontinental, Cruiserweight and World Heavyweight Champions are all in action.
    Striker:
    They are Todd but we start off tonight’s momentous broadcast with our Straight Edge Saviour CM Punk and his first disciple, Luke Gallows.

TAG TEAM MATCH

Cryme Tyme get a great ovation from the crowd as they enter the arena and taunt, this is in stark contrast to the reaction which the Straight Edge Society receive from the WWE Universe. The match gets underway with JTG squaring up against Luke Gallows. Gallows dominates the early going with his weight and strength advantage hitting a number of clubbing blows and a hard impact clothesline followed by a back body drop. Gallows and CM Punk then isolate JTG in the corner making several tags and hitting several double team moves including stomping away and a suplex. The matches momentum changes when JTG out of nowhere is able to avoid a Luke Gallows clothesline and hits a high impact enzuigiri leaving both superstars laying on the canvas. Gallows is able to make a tag to Punk and JTG tags in big Shad Gaspard. Shad takes control hitting a shoulder tackle, a clothesline and a big boot and covers for a nearfall. Shad then picks up Punk and goes for his finisher but Punk sees it coming and is able to reverse it into a roundhouse kick for a nearfall. Punk now is in full control and hits a high knee followed by a Bulldog before tagging in Gallows and double teaming JTG knocking him off the apron. Punk then orders Gallows to lift up Shad and he hits the Gallows Pole! Luke Gallows covers Shad Gaspard; 1, 2, 3. The SES have defeated Cryme Tyme and CM Punk looks on a role going into Sunday’s Extreme Rules. CM Punk and Gallows celebrate before the camera cuts to Josh Mathews standing by backstage.

Josh Mathews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time the United States Champion, Christian! Now Christian tonight you face off against Cruiserweight Champion, Evan Bourne and on Sunday you have a fatal 4 way match against MVP, Mr. Money in the Bank, Jack Swagger and Kofi Kingston. How do you see tonight’s match as good preparation or a risk to being fully healthy for Extreme Rules on Sunday?

Christian:
    Josh there is no doubt that Sunday at Extreme Rules I have a worse chance than usual I only have a 25% chance of retaining the United States Championship and don’t even have to be involved in the decision to lose my title. And, yes, ideally I would have liked tonight off to make sure of my preparations for Sunday but I am not going to moan about it I am going to go out there and give my all to defeat Evan Bourne and gain some momentum for Extreme Rules. Make no doubt about it, come Monday Night on RAW Captain Charisma and all his peeps will still be happy because I will still be the United States Champion.

Christian gets a nice pop from the crowd before the screen fades and Superstars goes to its first commercial break.

Grisham:
    Welcome back to Superstars where it is now time to see the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho go one-on-one with the Guru of Greatness, John Morrison.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Morrison makes his way to the ring first to the loudest ovation of the night thus far followed by the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho who gets the most heat from the crowd of the evening. The match is incredibly fast paced with Morrison shocking Jericho throughout hitting his knee to the skull, suplexes and some beautiful springboard moves as well as a his Flying Chuck kick for a two count. Morrison goes for the Moonlight Drive but Jericho reverses out of nowhere into the Walls of Jericho. Morrison is in the centre of the ring and it looks like he is about to tap out but somehow he finds his way to the ropes to break the hold but the damage seems to have been done. Jericho now methodically works on Morrison and hits a number of stomps and a dropkick followed by a suplex of his own. Jericho taunts to the crowd but Morrison rolls Jericho up for a two count. Jericho is angry and goes for the Code Breaker but Morrison dodges it somehow and hits a huge pelé kick. Morrison then drags Jericho over to the turnbuckle and connects with Starship Pain! John Morrison covers Jericho; 1, 2, 3! John Morrison has just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion!

Grisham:
    Morrison pinned the champion, John Morrison just pinned the World Heavyweight Champion!
    Striker:
    What a shocker. Jericho has lost to John Morrison tonight just three days from defending the gold at Extreme Rules in a TLC Match.

SINGLES MATCH
    Goldust vs. Vladimir Kozlov

It is the turn of RAW superstars to go at it now, but this is the least competitive match of the night by a distance. Goldust hits the first punch but Kozlov doesn’t even move and hits a solid headbutt knocking Goldust to the canvas immediately. Kozlov then picks up Goldust and hits his high impact Iron Curtain chokeslam finisher followed by nonchalantly covering with one foot; 1, 2, 3.

Cole:
    What domination from Kozlov there. Goldust didn’t even have a chance King.
    King:
    Vladimir Kozlov will have no doubt turned some heads in the RAW locker room after that performance.

The camera cuts backstage with John Morrison in his locker room towelling himself down after his epic win over Chris Jericho, the World Heavyweight Champion. Morrison is suddenly ambushed by the Big Red Monster, Kane! He runs in with a chair and whacks Morrison in the back with it before hammering away on Morrison. Morrison tries to put up a fight but Kane is quick to toss him into his mirror which smashes with the impact. Kane has busted Morrison open and continues to hammer away showing no remorse. Last week on SmackDown Kane attacked R-Truth and John Morrison made the save so this has to be some sort of retribution. Kane finally looks happy before staring at the camera and demonically laughing as the screen fades and Superstars goes to its final commercial.

Cole:
    Welcome back to Superstars and we can tell you that paramedics have taken John Morrison to a nearby medical facility and there we will be an update on his condition on tomorrow night’s Friday Night SmackDown.
    King:
    What an assault by Kane and completely unprovoked again, I think it might be a while before we see John Morrison again and what a night he had had up to that point.
    Cole:
    Indeed, well it’s time now for the main event, champion versus champion as Cruiserweight Champion, Evan Bourne takes on United States Champion, Christian and I am sure this is going to be one heck of a match.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

This match certainly doesn’t disappoint the WWE Universe as the action is frantic from the start. Evan Bourne starts off the match by hitting a flying leg scissors takedown and a dropkick before Christian ducks under a clothesline and hits a beautiful crossbody for a nearfall. Christian then tries to ground Evan Bourne but he struggles as every time he thinks he has Bourne grounded he somehow pulls off a pin attempt or hits a kick out of nowhere. Bourne manages to hit a roundhouse kick before going to the top rope and hitting two flying knees to the United States Champion. Bourne covers but is only able to get a two count. Evan Bourne now gets Christian to his feet and tosses him into the turnbuckle but as Bourne runs at him Christian quickly moves through the ropes and spins upwards connecting his feet with Bourne’s head. Evan Bourne is in trouble and Christian goes to the second rope and hits a flying forearm before connecting with the Inverted DDT. Christian taunts to the crowd and sets Bourne up for the Killswitch but Bourne counters and rolls Christian up; 1, 2, 3! Evan Bourne just pinned the United States Champion and picks up a huge win. Evan Bourne celebrates as Christian cannot believe he lost but eventually shakes hands with Bourne in a show of respect as Superstars goes off the air.

Superstars Rating: 2.70
    Attendance: 8,046
    Show Income: $321,840
    Last edited by Order; 06-08-2013 at 03:47 PM.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Having the SES get the win over an established team like Cryme Tyme is a good way to give them momentum going into the PPV. I'm really glad you resisted the temptation to have Rey run out or something similar. After a while, things like that lose their effictivness if they are used too much.

Glad to actually see Gallows "win" the match with his finisher. He could use the rub and something to help him seem more imposing. A win on Superstars isn't "worldbeating" stuff, but it serves its purpose. Punk getting the win isn't going to help him one way or the other, but it DOES help Gallows in a small way.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    I think this has to be your main event, man. This is the world champion and he is on the midcard on Siuperstars? No way...

Both Jericho and Christian losing give some doubt into their status going into the PPV, but the shock of one sort of makes the other seem not as special. This could have been too much of a good thing.

Still, Morrison winning is huge. It helps everyone see that he is a legitmate threat and belongs on the main event scene. I think you've done that in this BTB, but this helps make reenforce it.

The subsquent attack by Kane adds some more zing to the storyline and injury could help explain why Morrison won't repeat his winning performance in 3 days. Kane as a force of chaos works perfectly and helps add a sense of scariness to the show.

Goldust vs. Vladimir Kozlov

Kozlov squash match helps him look strong; especially over an established star like Golddust. A big question will be how how GD gets his rub back... Surely you won;t make him a jobber, but a humbling loss like this can have a bad effect on his character.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Champion vs. champion is huge... I gues you needed a back-end quality match to end the card, but this is just a good match that people get amped to see. Nothing that really helps develope a storyline, but good way to send the folks happy.

With a PPV coming up shortly, I'm not sure this isn't a match you could have saved for later. You could have been better off finding a way to help set-up your PPV.

All in all... this is a pretty stacked Superstars, man. You have done a good job in making that show more of a "must-watch" show; rather than a throw-away or "job" show. Looking forward to SD. This PPV is shaping up to be big and I can see you pulling one big surprise before it.

Rusev Day

Status

Friday 21st May 2010

We are just two nights away from Extreme Rules so there are sure to be fireworks on this week's SmackDown as General Manager Theodore Long has booked a huge main event which will see World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho team up with CM Punk the man he defeated last week, to face number one contender Edge and bitter enemy of CM Punk and the Straight Edge Society, Rey Mysterio. Will there be an implosion just days away from Extreme Rules?

Also following last weeks shocking end to the broadcast where Dolph Ziggler attacked and took out the Undertaker the two will meet in the squared circle. Has Dolph punched above his weight or will he make a name for himself by taking out the Phenom in consecutive weeks? As well as this, the DIVA’s Championship will be on the line as Michelle McCool will defend against Mickie James with Layla at ringside. Will LayCool hang onto the belt?

Other superstars in action this week are Jimmy Wang Yang and Gregory Helms who both have their sights set on Evan Bourne’s Cruiserweight Championship, Tyson Kidd and The Miz who will battle on Sunday in the Unified Tag Team Championship match and Kane and R-Truth who have some unfinished business from last week while we will also get an update on the condition of John Morrison following Kane’s brutal attack last night on WWE Superstars.

Tune into Friday Night SmackDown for all this and more!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Chris Jericho & CM Punk vs. Edge & Rey Mysterio

Undertaker vs. Dolph Ziggler

Michelle McCool © vs. Mickie James
    DIVA’S CHAMPIONSHIP

Gregory Helms vs. Jimmy Wang Yang
    NUMBER ONE CONTENDERS MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Kane vs. R-Truth

The Miz vs. Tyson Kidd
    Last edited by Order; 06-10-2013 at 10:00 AM.

BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Smackdown is looking really good at the moment. Looking forward to the main event of the show as it should help promote your next PPV. Not sure if Jimmy Wang Yang could qualify as a #1 Contender so I'm going with Helms. Looking forward to the show.

Thread Information