Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE: The New Vision

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

Interested to see how you build the Hart Dynasty against ShowMiz as that was the feud that got them the tag titles and the original breakout and then how you build new teams up to take them on, which was a big problem for the WWE as I am sure they went around with the belts for a while without any challenge after ShowMiz broke up.

Hopefully Daniel Bryan isn't pushed too quickly as he has the ability to be a great mid-carder in the next year for the WWE before his eventual rise and I would not mind seeing a feud with Drew McIntyre over the Intercontinental title down the line

Big supporter of the Cruiserweight scene too(my own BTB as proof) so love to see a competitive division spearheaded by Helms and Bourne built up

Good luck be keeping track of this

Rusev Day Smod

Status
      Country                    England

SmackDown Episode 1 - The Edge of Extreme

SmackDown! – 7th May 2010

To The Edge of Extreme

Grisham:
    Hello everyone and welcome to Friday Night SmackDown, my name is Todd Grisham alongside Matt Striker and Matt what a main event we have tonight!
    Striker:
    We do indeed the World’s Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho will face none other than the Phenom the Undertaker and speaking of the World Heavyweight Champion here he comes.

Chris Jericho’s pyro goes off as he makes his way down to the ring in a blue suit with light blue shirt and a blue tie and the World Heavyweight Championship belt over his shoulder. Jericho looks as smug as ever and enters the ring taunting almost to annoy the crowd even more than usual. Ring announcer Tony Chimel then hands the champion a microphone so he can begin to speak to the WWE Universe.

Chris Jericho:
    I am the World Heavyweight Champion! Tonight the fact that I have to face the Undertaker is a travesty and Theodore Long is not fit to be the General Manager of this show. I am the best in the world at what I do and I should be consulted about every decision regarding me and my World Heavyweight Championship. And because I have to face the Undertaker tonight I am demanding that Extreme Rules I do not have to defend this title as I have not been managed in an appropriate way and am subject to getting injured. I am the World Heavyweight Champion! I am Chris Jer…

Edge’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring sets off his huge and colourful pyro before slowly walking up the steel steps and entering the ring before running full speed at Jericho and hitting a Spear out of nowhere! The crowd go bonkers and chant for Edge who picks up the microphone which Jericho was using…

Edge:
    SPEAR!

Edge drops the microphone and leaves up the entrance ramp.

Grisham:
    Oh my god Matt, Edge just speared the World Heavyweight Champion out of nowhere! And not only that he still has to face the Undertaker later, things aren’t looking good for the World Heavyweight Champion right about now.
    Striker:
    Todd the World Heavyweight Champion may be in major trouble tonight against the Deadman who hasn’t had a match since retiring Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania but you have to wonder Jericho always has a way of evening things out what is his answer for tonight?

SINGLES MATCH
    CM Punk vs. Shelton Benjamin

The opening match of this week’s SmackDown sees Shelton Benjamin who took out Luke Gallows on Superstars after issuing a challenge facing the leader of the Straight Edge Society, CM Punk. The match starts well and is quick paced throughout with a number of near falls for both superstars. CM Punk takes control after hitting a roundhouse kick and hits a number of punches and kicks before tossing Shelton Benjamin into the turnbuckle and attempting to go for a running high knee but Shelton sidesteps and Punk goes into the turnbuckle allowing Shelton to hit a Stinger Splash in the corner. Punk then runs at Shelton but he sees it coming and switches behind the straight edge leader and hits a high impact German Suplex into a pin attempt for another near fall. Shelton now picks Punk up and hits a number of punches before going for a big kick but Punk catches it and swings Shelton’s leg away from him but Benjamin spins fully and hits a spinning heel kick as a brilliant counter. Shelton now picks up Punk and hits a T-Bone suplex but as he goes for the pin Luke Gallows is up on the apron and the referee deals with him. Serena interferes and hits Shelton with her boot before CM Punk lifts him and hits a devastating GTS! 1, 2, 3! CM Punk picks up an impressive win. Punk isn’t done though as he continues to hammer away at Shelton Benjamin and Gallows and Serena join in as well until the music of Rey Mysterio hits and he gets to the ring and takes out Gallows with a huge springboard seeded Senton before Punk and Serena bail out of the ring. Mysterio helps Benjamin to his feet as the camera cuts backstage.

Josh Mathews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time is none other than the Big Red Monster, Kane! Now, Kane you have requested this interview time so I guess my question to you is why?

Kane:
    Because Josh I am sick of this show, I am sick of Kane being under used and I am sick of these people. Kane is turning back time I am going to be more sadistic than ever before until I finally get what I deserve which is a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity and until I get this I will destroy everything and everyone starting now!

Kane turns and big boots Josh Mathews to the floor as Kane smiles and gives an evil laugh as the screen fades and SmackDown goes to a commercial break.

----------------------------------------

Grisham:
    Welcome back to SmackDown everyone and it is now time for the first match of the two tonight between the member of the Hart Dynasty and the two members of the Unified Tag Team Champions, ShowMiz.
    Striker:
    Indeed it is and remember this is a great opportunity for the Hart Dynasty as if they win both these singles matches tonight they will receive a championship match at Extreme Rules in three weeks time.

SINGLES MATCH
    The Miz vs. David Hart Smith

The Miz and DH Smith make their way to the ring with contrasting crowd reactions. David Hart Smith looks incredibly focused whereas The Miz looks angry and aggressive presumably because of having less gold after losing the United States Championship to Christian on RAW. The match is a good back and forth affair with The Miz using his cocky and arrogant style to good effect hitting his trademark running clothesline where he lands through the ropes near the turnbuckle. He also is able to hit some nice punches and neckbreakers working on the upper body area of the Hart Dynasty member who is accompanied by Bret Hart. David Hart Smith is able to take control thanks to Bret being at ringside and The Miz trash talking to the hall of famer when he is on top. DH Smith rolls The Miz up for a near fall and then follows it up with a big boot and a scoop slam followed by a huge running powerslam in honour to his father the British Bulldog. David Hart Smith covers the Unified Tag Team Champion; 1, 2, 3! David Hart Smith pins The Miz and has achieved the first of two victories needed tonight for The Hart Dynasty.

Grisham:
    Well a great win for David Hart Smith there and the Hart Dynasty are half way to a championship match at Extreme Rules.
    Striker:
    Indeed they are but now let’s take a look at one of the top rising superstars on SmackDown right now, the man who in my opinion will be the breakout star of SmackDown this year, Dolph Ziggler!

SINGLES MATCH
    Big Show vs. Tyson Kidd

The second match between The Hart Dynasty and ShowMiz begins with Big Show unsurprisingly absolutely dominating Tyson Kidd who is giving up a lot of size to the largest athlete in the world. Show hits a number of frying pan-like chops and a huge big boot followed by a leg drop and walking on Tyson Kidd as if he were a stepping stone. However, Tyson Kidd shows some great resilience by not staying down for the three count. Big Show complains to the referee that it should have been a three count but he is having none of it and as Show turns around Kidd springboards off the top rope and hits a dropkick but Show barely moves. Tyson Kidd goes for a clothesline and hits but again Show doesn’t move. Show now runs at Kidd but he pulls down the top rope and Show goes to the outside. Tyson Kidd runs off the ropes and connects with a huge suicide dive. The referee is counting and has reached a five count as Tyson goes for a chair but he doesn’t use it because the ref gets it off him and as he talks to Kidd in the ring Natalya hits Show with a chair. The referee is now at a count of seven and Show is up but rather than get in the ring Natalya dares him to come after her by slapping him and Show follows her up to the ramp and the referee counts to 10! Natalya just helped Tyson Kidd defeat the Big Show! The Hart Dynasty won both singles matches and will receive a Unified Tag Team Championship match. The screen fades for a commercial break.

Grisham:
    Welcome back once again and what a night it has been for The Hart Dynasty who we can now confirm will face ShowMiz at Extreme Rules for the Unified Tag Team Championships.
    Striker:
    The Miz will be fuming it has not been a good week for him but listen to the man coming to the ring, he is never in a good mood; Drew McIntyre.

The Intercontinental Champion makes his way to the ring in his wrestling attire with his belt around his waist. He walks slowly soaking in all the booing and heat from the crowd before picking up a microphone off of the steel steps and posing with his belt. Finally, the Intercontinental Champion speaks.

Drew McIntyre:
    I am the Intercontinental Champion and here on SmackDown I have dominated everyone I have faced. I have only lost once to the Undertaker of all people and I completely stole the Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania XXVI. So, tonight I am out here to challenge anyone in the SmackDown locker room to a match right here, right now and if they win which isn’t going to happen they can become the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship. So, come on who is going to accept?

Grisham:
    Wow, Drew McIntyre just challenged absolutely anyone in the locker room to a match.
    Striker:
    Not only that if they can defeat the Scottish chosen one they will become the number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship.

The crowd waits in anticipation as the music of the superstar hits.

Matt Hardy makes his way to the ring to the delight of the crowd. Don’t forget Matt Hardy actually has beaten the Intercontinental Champion but Vince McMahon expunged the loss from Drew’s record, Hardy paces to the ring looking focused and ready to go one-on-one with McIntyre. Just last night on Superstars these two met with McIntyre winning thanks to cheating by grabbing the ropes.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    Drew McIntyre vs. Matt Hardy

This match starts with Hardy rolling hitting rights and lefts on the Intercontinental/ Champion who looks shocked by the appearance of Hardy from his open challenge. Hardy brawls with McIntyre and the referee struggles for control but eventually gets it and McIntyre is able to take advantage by raking the eyes when the referee isn’t looking. Drew now starts methodically picking apart Matt Hardy hitting suplexes and stomping away at his body on the canvas. Drew hits a beautiful dropkick followed by a nice clothesline and then hits the Ego trip taking out hardy but only for a two count. McIntyre now starts to get a little frustrated and asks the referee to count faster. Drew picks up Hardy but this lapse in concentration allows Hardy to hit a Side Effect out of nowhere. Hardy goes for the pin and gets a near fall. Hardy goes to the second rope and hits an elbow to the back of the Intercontinental Champion’s head before setting up for the Twist of Fate. McIntyre reverses and gets Hardy in position for the Future Shock DDT but Hardy back body drops him and then hits a huge Twist of Fate followed by the cover; 1, 2, 3! Matt Hardy has defeated the Intercontinental Champion and is now the number one contender.

Grisham:
    Matt Hardy just won a great match and will receive a future Intercontinental Championship match against the Chosen One, Drew McIntyre.
    Striker:
    Wow, Matt Hardy is on a roll he seemed to have Drew’s number throughout the match and you have to believe that McIntyre will not be happy about this.

TAG TEAM MATCH
    Gregory Helms & Michelle McCool vs. Evan Bourne & Mickie James

As SmackDown returns from a commercial break Gregory Helms and the DIVA’s Champion Michelle McCool are already in the ring as Mickie James and Evan Bourne come to the ring to a thunderous ovation from the crowd. This match is the shortest of the evening with the DIVA’s have a quick brawl at the beginning before Evan coming in and dominating Helms before the DIVA’s take each other out of the ring and Helms switches the momentum by running and hitting a Shining Wizard followed by a pin with his feet on the second rope but the referee never saw. 1, 2, 3. Gregory Helms just pinned the Cruiserweight Champion which must put him in the running to become the number one contender and possibly get a future title opportunity.

The camera cuts backstage following the match to Theodore Long’s office where The Miz bursts in the door.

The Miz:
    Teddy really? REALLY!? I am the Unified Tag Team Champion and Big Show just got cheated out of a win that he would have had easily. I want the decision reversed, I want no match at Extreme Rules and I want out of this second rate show because I’m The Miz and I’m…

Theodore Long:
    Yes your awesome we know Miz you tell us every week playa’. Now I am not going to reverse that decision it was your idea to let The Hart Dynasty have these matches on these terms and unfortunately both you and the Big Show lost. So at Extreme Rules it will be ShowMiz defending the Unified Tag Team Championships against The Hart Dynasty and the stipulation for that match is that there will be a special guest referee!

The Miz:
    Teddy, are you kidding me? Really? A guest referee, well who the hell is it then?

Theodore Long:
    Well playa’ next week you and the Big Show will be on SmackDown and you will face The Hart Dynasty and the winners of that match will choose whoever they want as the special guest referee for Extreme Rules. Holla, Holla, Holla!

The screen fades with The Miz looking a lot happier than before he entered Theodore Long’s office but ShowMiz must defeat The Hart Dynasty next week to ensure they can choose the special referee.

Grisham:
    That was our last commercial break everybody and it is now time for the main event the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Jericho taking on the Phenom, the Undertaker!
    Striker:
    This is exactly what the World Heavyweight Champion doesn’t want after being Speared earlier in the evening by the Rated R Superstar but we are about to find out whether he can defeat the Undertaker tonight.

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH
    Chris Jericho vs. The Undertaker

Chris Jericho makes his entrance first to a resounding chorus of boos and holds his World Championship belt in the air in arrogance before the gong strikes and Undertaker enters. He slowly walks down the ramp with the usual smoke and fire and Jericho looking intimidated. Undertaker takes his coat and hat off before the match finally gets underway. Taker has the better of the early going hitting Snake Eyes a big boot and Old School but Jericho is resilient against them all. The first mistake which Jericho seizes upon is when the Undertaker runs to the turnbuckle but Jericho sidesteps and hits a bulldog followed by the Lionsault out of nowhere for a near fall. Jericho then stomps away at the Undertaker realising he has is opponent in deep trouble and exactly where he wants him. Jericho punches away and hits a back suplex followed by a clothesline and then goes for another but Undertaker reverses and hits a lariat. Taker then signals for the Chokeslam and hits but Jericho is able to kick out. Taker picks Jericho up but Jericho hits an enzuiguri and then locks in the Walls of Jericho. Undertaker is on his chest and struggling to get out of the deadly submission hold before Edge comes out of nowhere forcing Jericho to release Undertaker from the hold and Edge hits the Spear for the second time tonight! Undertaker rolls out of the ring as Edge stands over the fallen World Heavyweight Champion for the second time in one evening and he signals that he wants the World Heavyweight Championship around his waist as SmackDown goes off the air for another week.

SmackDown! Rating: 4.77
    Attendance: 8,011
    Show Income: $320,440
    BTB Achievements
    WWE: The New Vision

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Commenting on Smackdown:

*The first segment starts the show off with a bang. My question is: Is Edge and Jericho a heel vs. heel type feud? I like Undertaker somehow being involved and having a 3-way type program for the World Heavyweight belt, but don't make Taker and afterthought in it.

* Benjamin contining his program with the SES is a good prop up the show with a strong 1st match, but could Serrena really knock out a guy as big as Shelton with her shoe? He takes one shot from a much smaller female and it leaves him open for a suddenly recovered Punk? It happens in wrestling all of the time, but little logic jumps like this always dig under my skin a little. I'm the type of guy that likes to have my belief suspeneded and I try to buy in... but segments like this sometimes hurt my ability to do so.

*The Kane promo was short and to the point... I think Kane works better as a monster, but the WWE has proven that it is tough to keep that level of menace up after big programs and angles.

*The Hart dynasty defeating ShoMiz in singles matches is a great way to build that feud up and create some doubt. One thing, however.... Does Natty hitting Show with a chair really help the Harts look like faces? It seems like a very heel-like thing to do.
    I like the match for the guest referee spot idea... It will be something to see who has chosen.

*Matt beating Drew sets up an interesting program. Both guys need a good program at this point in their careers. Drew losing anon-title does create drama and a dent in his superiority. The thing with both workers is that they can be a tad bland. I'm looking forward to seeing how you make them more dynamic; especially with something like the IC title involved.

*Bourne getting pinned by Helms does provide the seed for a Cruiserweight program, but that was a really short match. Mixed tag matches are a mixed bag to begin with, but I felt like we didn't get a whole lot here. It seemed to be filler.

*The main event come off well and really set the stage for your PPV, but Taker comes off looking very weak at the end. Bascially Edge saved his butt, by coming out. Not sure that is the mystique you want from Taker.

All in all, a decent show. Lot of steps in building towards the PPV. It should be a good.

The Straight Edge Monk

Status

I will begin my feedback once the next PPV occurs, as I don't really know what feuds are going on, and I can't comment on your storylines as well until I see the PPV, and the fallout from that. So I will review these shows soon :D

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Being that Order has only posted 1 show for each brand and a Superstars.... The storylines are just starting out.

The Straight Edge Monk

Status

Oh right, cause there was 3 pages, I thought there'd be a few more shows haha! I'll get to reviewing them now then

The Straight Edge Monk

Status

I like the opening post, it was well constructed and gave a lot of key information. To be honest, I’ve heard this a lot, that heel GM’s are overplayed, and I do think they are. The evil boss is so unoriginal for me. Hopefully Vickie will be more of a tweener, kinda like what Booker T sometimes is as GM. Still, better than the guest hosts I guess. Good safe pair of hands with Teddy Long. Good choice.

I wish you would’ve held off on the Cruiserweight Division until like Summerslam, perhaps building up some feuds between smaller guys, and have all their feuds come together in an epic 8 Man Ladder Match, great way tore-introduce what was a failed Divison when Hornswoggle won. Awarding Bourne the Title, especially since he’s a face, just seemed...meh, you know?

Raw Review

Onto Raw now, and damn isn’t Vickie a heat magnet though! If I would pick any Heel GM, it would be her or Bischoff to be fair. Last Man Standing match, differing already from WWE, I like that stipulation, and I predict Cena to go over. I hope Batista doesn’t quit like IRL, cause 2010 was his most entertaining stint in WWE, apart from maybe the HHH feud.

Taking the Championship of Miz so he can focus on the Tag Titles is a smart move. In 2010, Miz went like 2 months without defending that thing, really dragged the belt down. Good choice in Christian, would love to see him get a good run with the belt, then move on to the Main Event in late 2010.

Good solid match between Bourne and Ryder, would have preferred to see Bourne go over here, as I think he needs a good push to make up for the fact that he got awarded that Title. Kofi and DiBiase next, and DiBiase looking strong, but please, PLEASE! Don’t job Kofi out. I don’t think that he’s top level star, but upper midcard..yes!

Orton and DiBiase at Extreme Rules in a brutal stipulation, hopefully we’ll see some backstage attacks over the next few weeks, increase the personal heat between the two. Hopefully Cody will be back soon, to help out Ted, who could be out of his depth against the Viper.

Great to see Lance Cade (R.I.P) back in the WWE. He had a good run with Jericho back in 2008. He and Swagger should make a dominant Tag Team, but with Swagger surely moving up to the Main Event soon, we shall see what Cade can do.

A rematch at E.Rules between the Game and The Celtic Warrior. Sheamus to go over, and making HHH say ‘I QUIT!’ should give his career the boost it needs. Also, a solid ending with Batista standing tall over Cena, with his WWE Championship. Really hope he sticks around for the long run.

Overall, very nice opening show, with plenty of storyline development, and plenty to build on. Good luck man J

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I believe Edge was a face at this point in time Rhyno, he certainly was for Wrestlemania 26 against Jericho when the SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR gimmick was at it's peak.

Punk winning is good, and nice to see a storyline from Superstars carry over. I'm really interested to see how you book SES going forward, will it be that vehicle to push Punk onto the main event like I feel it should have done.

The Ziggler video feels odd, in real life if they had done that they'd have then moved onto a match or promo about him, but he wasn't even on the show here.

Drew V Matt could be a good angle, this was really the point in time where Drew stopped being pushed and just stayed at midcard level .

I'm not sold on having Hart Dynasty Vs Showmiz a few weeks before their ppv title match, feels like you're giving it away for free. Hopefully the stipulation you pick for their match will differentiate it from the match they'll have on Smackdown next week.

Jericho Vs Taker I've always liked the sound of, I think it's a shame it'll never be a streak match. I'm not even sure who Edge speared in that main event, I assume it was Jericho, but Taker imo would have something to say about that.

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Sunday 9th May 2010

-WWE Officials are said to be impressed with The Miz and David Hart Smith after their SmackDown match. The feeling is they worked well together which is a good sign for their feud which is scheduled to be lengthy.

-It has been leaked that the WWE has signed two or three superstars for upcoming months however there is no word whether they have worked for the company before, what shows they will be placed on or when they will debut.

-Lance Cade made his return as a tag team partner to Jack Swagger on Monday’s RAW and the road agents felt the team worked really well and are playing with the idea of having the two team regularly however it is thought there are also plans for Cade to feud with someone else and Swagger to be built up before cashing in his Money in the Bank briefcase.

-The official Extreme Rules poster and theme song have been released. The poster features the Viper, Randy Orton who takes on Ted DiBiase at the pay per view in a First Blood Match whilst the theme song is from Pendulum with the tune, ‘Watercolour’ off of their album ‘Immersion’.

Extreme Rules – Sunday 23rd May 2010 – Baltimore, Maryland

John Cena © vs. Batista
    LAST MAN STANDING MATCH
    WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

ShowMiz © vs. The Hart Dynasty
    UNIFIED TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP

Randy Orton vs. Ted DiBiase
    FIRST BLOOD MATCH

Triple H vs. Sheamus
    I QUIT MATCH

DO NOT PREDICT YET!
    BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Smackdown Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

• Firstly man thanks for the review you gave me of my show. I always review back when I get reviews so I am going to be discussing this one that many people keep talking and flapping their jaws about.
    • Right so a nice opening paragraph from Chris Jericho. I remember this time well. He used to always insult the fans each time he spoke. I am sensing something such as Chris Jericho vs. Edge vs. The Undertaker at Extreme Rules for the world championship. The spear was nice too.
    • CM Punk winning was to be expected to be honest but he shouldn't take Shelton Benjamin, who is a great wrestler, lying down. I cant wait to see what happens. Maybe a tag match, Rey and Shelton vs. Punk and Gallows and the losing team has to face some sort of penalty or maybe just the captains? That would set up a nice Mask vs. Hair match.
    • This might be looking to much into things but I agree with something that Ed who is an above poster of me said about the Dolph Ziggler video. When I saw that I expected Dolph to come out and have a match or an interview of some sorts but that didn't happen.
    • Tyson Kidd just defeated The Big Show. Seems f*cking legit lol. So, Tag Team titles are on the line then at Extreme Rules. No problems here. It's about tag team wrestling when it comes to these titles, not singles matches so lets see how it goes.
    • Drew McIntyre. Ahh, that's a name. I remember when he was the chosen one, now he plays for Guitar Queero. Matt Hardy defeating him was actually a shock but I sense a future title shot for Hardy.
    • No offence but I am not interested in the divas. That's not on you, I just don't like them wrestling so I'll skip them.
    • Sounds like an ok main event with Jericho and Taker. I am smelling such a Triple Threat Match here. Maybe a Triple Threat Ladder Match? That seems to be the fad recently.

Good Show.

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Monday 10th May 2010

This week on RAW Vickie Guerrero has not announced a great deal and is leaving the WWE Universe to wait and be shocked when RAW airs. One match which has been announced and is huge is Triple H against the Big Show. Triple H having to face the largest athlete in the world just a week and a few days before facing Sheamus in an I Quit Match at Extreme Rules cannot be seen as ideal preparation for the Cerebral Assassin but can he dig deep and somehow find a way to win?

Also, this week there will be some gold defended as Daniel Bryan faces off against Evan Bourne in what is sure to be a great encounter in what many people see as a future match for the WWE or World Heavyweight Championships in years to come. Can Bourne hold onto the gold or will the American Dragon manage to capture his first title in the WWE this Monday?

Tune into RAW this Monday night to find out all this and more!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Triple H vs. Big Show

Evan Bourne vs. Daniel Bryan
    CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status

RAW – 10th May 2010

First Blood to Orton?

The massive RAW pyro goes off as the camera pans over the crowd and comes to rest on Michael Cole and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler at ringside.

Cole:
    We welcome you to Monday Night RAW! Michael Cole and The King at ringside and tonight on RAW we will see the Game, Triple H go one-on-one with one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, Big Show!
    King:
    Indeed, and what a match that promises to be and don’t forget that also tonight the Cruiserweight Championship is on the line between Evan Bourne and the American Dragon, Daniel Bryan.
    Cole:
    But before all that we are starting things off with this man.

John Cena, the WWE Champion makes is way to the ring to a thunderous ovation. He runs down the ramp after saluting and then grabs a microphone from ring announcer Justin Roberts. He taunts before the crowd finally calm down and he can begin to speak.

John Cena:
    Last week Batista you attacked me when I couldn’t defend myself after being knocked out by Big Show. So, Batista I ain’t waiting until Extreme Rules me and you right now. Get out here so I can show you exactly what I am going to do to you when we go one-on-one.

The crowd go wild as Cena is amped up. No-one expects Batista to come out and confront John Cena but the Animal’s music hits the PA System and he strides with real purpose down the ring. But before he enters the ring he stops and addresses Cena.

Batista:
    John, do you really think that I am going to come in there and let you have things your way? Cena I am sick and tired of you calling the shots around here, it is my time and at Extreme Rules I will prove it by not just beating you up but by ending your career and regaining my WWE Championship.

John Cena:
    Well I guess if your not going to come in here, then I am going to come out there!

Cena slides out of the ring and catches Batista half way up the ramp. He hits Batista with right hands and kicks and then Batista returns the favour before WWE referees and officials come out from the back and attempt to stop the two titans from destroying one another. Each time they seem to have the two men under control one breaks free and Batista and Cena give a great opening to the show with the fans going absolutely nuts whenever Cena tries to get to Batista. Vickie Guerrero comes out from the back as the crowd boo.

Vickie Guerrero:
    Excuse me! I said excuse me! John you may be the WWE Champion but you have no right to come out here and think you can call the shots, I am the General Manager of this show and Batista has been wrongfully involved in this brawl which shows the lack of class you are bringing to the championship. So tonight Cena you will have your chance to show exactly how angry you are because you will team with a man you have never seen eye-to-eye with Randy Orton and you will face Ted DiBiase and BATISTA!

The crowd go mad as Cena looks averagely happy with the announcement as the screen fades and RAW goes to its first commercial break.

Cole:
    Welcome back everyone and what a main event has just been announced. Cena the WWE Champion will team with the Viper Randy Orton to take on Ted DiBiase and Batista.
    Cole:
    Wow, what a match that is going to be and I think Vickie may have given Cena exactly what he wanted without meaning two but it very much depends on whether Cena and Orton co-exist.
    Cole:
    Also, just announced from Vickie Guerrero’s office at Extreme Rules there will be a Fatal 4 Way Match for the United States Championship between champion Christian and three opponents who will qualify through winning singles matches with two of them tonight.
    King:
    And in the first match will be The Miz who is still angry about losing the title last week.
    Cole:
    Well that is for later tonight but up next the Cruiserweight Championship is on the line!

CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
    Evan Bourne vs. Daniel Bryan

This match doesn’t disappoint as these two crowd favourites shake hands before the bout begins and go all out to win the Cruiserweight gold. Bryan looks like he has Bourne beaten on many occasions but Bourne shows how resilient he is before gaining some momentum of his own hitting a number of kicks, knees and leg scissor manoeuvres. Evan Bourne tosses Bryan into the turnbuckle and hits a massive high knee before going to the top rope and attempting to hit Air Bourne but Bryan rolls out of the way and Bourne lands hard on the canvas. Daniel Bryan covers but is only able to get a two count. Bryan now has the major advantage and tries to hit a number of suplexes which connect but he can only get near falls. Daniel Bryan taunts to the crowd and now goes for the Cattle Mutilation which he locks in but Lance Cade runs down the ramp and boots Bryan in the head before picking him up and hitting a sitout side slam spinebuster leaving Bryan motionless as Bourne manages to escape the ring and looks confused. Cade taunts and looks extremely proud of himself as the camera cuts backstage.

Josh Mathews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time; he is one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions, The Miz! Miz after losing the United States Championship to Christian last week tonight you have a chance to get a rematch at Extreme Rules when you face Kofi Kingston. What are your thoughts on this match and Extreme Rules?

The Miz:
    Josh, really? Really? I am one half of the Unified Tag Team Champions and tonight I will beat Kofi Kingston. I will not only defend the Unified Tag Team Championships against the Hart Dynasty at Extreme Rules but I will rightfully regain the United States Championship. I had a rematch clause which has been totally ignored and I dare for RAW to ignore my talent. The Miz is the flagship performer on RAW, in fact in the entire WWE. No-one is better than me. So at Extreme Rules, once I beat Kofi Kingston I will go on to defeat Christian and regain my United States Championship which I never rightfully lost. And it’s because I’m the Miz and I’m……………………………………AWESOME!!!

The Miz stares at the camera as the camera cuts back to the ring and Kofi Kingston’s music hits.

EXTREME RULES FATAL 4 WAY UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH
    Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

Kofi enters to a great ovation with a plaster on is forehead following last week’s vicious assault by Ted DiBiase which left him bleeding. The Miz in contrast gets the most heat of the evening, even more than Batista and Vickie Guerrero before the match gets underway. The Miz takes the early advantage with his unique style of impact and submissions. Kofi struggles to get any momentum as when it looks like he is about to The Miz hits a high impact move such as clotheslines and dropkicks as well as the Reality Check which gets an incredibly near fall. The Miz then gets frustrated and sets up Kofi Kingston for the Skull Crushing Finale but Kofi Kingston manages to free himself from The Miz and out of nowhere there it is! Kofi Kingston its Trouble in Paradise, the referee counts; 1, 2, 3! Kofi Kingston defeats The Miz out of nowhere and celebrates as the crowd approve of his win. Kofi makes his way up the ramp as the Miz has a tantrum in the ring and cannot believe that he will not get a rematch to try and regain his United States Championship at Extreme Rules as RAW goes to a commercial.

RAW returns from a commercial and the camera is on John Cena in his locker room when there is a knock at the door and Randy Orton, Cena’s tag team partner for the main event tonight enters and speaks to the WWE Champion.

Randy Orton:
    John, I just came in here to let you know that tonight I have your back. I dislike Batista as much as you and Ted DiBiase has got a beating coming to him not only tonight but at Extreme Rules as well.

Orton leaves the locker room with John Cena looking initially pleased with Orton’s words but unsure as to whether they were entirely truthful.

Cole:
    Well Orton seems to be wanting to get on the same page as the WWE Champion King.
    King:
    It seems that way but with Randy Orton you have to be very careful, the Viper can strike at any time.

EXTREME RULES FATAL 4 WAY UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP QUALIFYING MATCH
    Jack Swagger vs. Chris Masters

This second qualifying match of the evening sees the Money in the Bank briefcase owner, Jack Swagger taking on Chris Masters who is looking to get into the United States Championship picture. The match is slow paced with Masters and Swagger grounding one another and locking in submissions at every opportunity. The changing move of the match is when Jack Swagger hits a high impact German suplex and hammers away continuously after. Masters almost gets a win with a roll up but Swagger hits a beautiful dropkick before a splash after running towards the turnbuckle before lifting Chris Masters for the Gutwrench powerbomb but Masters reverses and attempts to lock in the Master Lock. Masters almost has it locked in but Swagger is able to wriggle out and hit an explosive Gutwrench powerbomb out of nowhere for the 1, 2, 3. Jack Swagger will compete at Extreme Rules in a Fatal 4 Way match for the United States Championship.

Cole:
    What a win for Mr. Money in the Bank Jack Swagger and he will go on to Extreme Rules. Christian now knows he will face Kofi Kingston and Jack Swagger as well as one other participant who will be found out next week.
    King:
    That match is shaping up to be a great one no doubt. Now let’s send it backstage to Josh Mathews.

Josh Mathews:
    Please welcome my guest at this time Triple H!

The crowd cheer massively as the Game comes into the picture with sledgehammer in hand.

Josh Mathews:
    Tonight Triple H you have to face the largest athlete in the world, the Big Show and then you face Sheamus in an I Quit Match at Extreme Rules, what are your thoughts on tonight and Extreme Rules?

Triple H:
    Josh at Extreme Rules the King of Kings will prove once again why I am a 13 time WWE Champion and why Sheamus is a 1 time WWE Champion. Sheamus will have no option but to quit when I knock his brains out with the sledgehammer and hit the Pedigree and as for tonight I am not in any sort of mood to be playing games so the Big Show better bring his game because tonight it will be GAME OVER!

Triple H walks off camera looking intense sips his bottle of water as his music hits the PA System before he enters through the curtain.

SINGLES MATCH
    Triple H vs. Big Show

Triple H looking all intensity enters the ramp to a thunderous ovation, walks slowly before doing his usual entrance and poses. Then the feeling in the arena changes as the Largest Athlete in the World, Big Show enters and gets a great deal of heat. The match is as expected slow pace with Show dominating Triple H for much of the match hitting chops, punches, leg drops and a big boot. At one point it seemed as if Show was on a rampage and the Game could do nothing to reverse the momentum that was until Show ran at Triple H and he lowered the top rope sending Show crashing outside of the ring. Triple H then tosses Big Show into the steel steps and asks the referee to count but he only gets a seven count. Triple H now hits a number of punches and clothesline before a high knee knocks Big Show down. Triple H goes for the Pedigree and looks like he is going to pick up a massive win when out of nowhere Sheamus jumps up on the apron after running out of the crowd. Triple H chucks Big Show to the side and then runs at Sheamus who jumps off the apron. Triple H turns around after trash talking and gets nailed by Big Show with the knockout punch and covers; 1, 2, 3! Big Show picks up a massive win over Triple H after pinning John Cena the WWE Champion last week. After the match Sheamus gets in the ring with lead pipe in hand and nails Triple H over the head before posing and looking angry at the crowd before posing.

Cole:
    Sheamus made a massive statement right there with that lead pipe, you have to believe that if he does that again at Extreme Rules, Triple H will be forced to utter the words ‘I Quit’.
    King:
    Your not kidding Cole Triple H has just been annihilated by first the Big Show and then Sheamus. Has Triple H bitten off more than he can chew this time?

Cole:
    Batista faces John Cena for the WWE Championship at Extreme Rules in a Last Man Standing Match and up next is our main event.
    King:
    And don’t forget Randy Orton takes on Ted DiBiase in a First Blood Match as well at Extreme Rules.

TAG TEAM MATCH
    John Cena & Randy Orton vs. Batista & Ted DiBiase

First to enter are the team of Batista and Ted DiBiase who get a lot of heat from the RAW crowd and then the dynamic changes as first the Viper, Randy Orton enters followed by the WWE Champion, John Cena. The match starts off with Randy Orton and Batista the two Evolution partners going at it. Batista uses his power to overcome Orton in the early stages hitting clotheslines and some shoulder thrusts in the turnbuckle. Batista then runs to hit a big boot on Randy Orton but Orton ducks under and Cena makes the blind tag. Cena enters and immediately goes after Batista but he immediately tags DiBiase and wants nothing to do with the WWE Champion. Cena dominates the fortunate son with punches, clotheslines and even hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle. Cena now looks to end the match and sets up DiBiase for the Attitude Adjustment but Batista is in and boots Cena. Orton makes the tag and Batista clotheslines Cena over the top rope along with himself. Batista and Cena brawl up the ramp as Randy Orton and Ted DiBiase the two legal men are left in the ring with DiBiase still groggy. Orton poses and sets up for the RKO but DiBiase counters and out of nowhere locks in the Cobra Clutch before managing to convert it into Dream Street! DiBiase covers; 1, 2, 3! Ted DiBiase just pinned the Viper with less than two weeks to their First Blood match at Extreme Rules. Ted DiBiase poses in the ring as RAW goes off the air.

RAW Rating: 6.78
    Attendance: 8,021
    Show Income: $320,840
    BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status
      Country                    Wales

Nice episode

I thought you covered some of your stars well with the ways that they lost

Triple H was kept strong due to Sheamus interfering whilst Bourne and Bryan kept their stock high with Cades attack

What I really enjoy right now is that Ted Dibiase is getting a great push towards the main event with the way he keeps one-upping Orton, it could be great to see someone who never broke out in the real WWE breaking out (as you can see from my own project I have done that with Morrison)

The US title match should be very good with Swagger and Kingston in there already it has a varied set of styles

Good luck and I look forward to reading some more

On Vacation

Status

Raw Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

• Just a short little bit of Feedback from me and then I will get started off with my Extreme Rules PPV Writing! Woo-hoo for me.
    • I liked the first segment between John and Batista. The only thing I didn't understand was when John said he couldn't defend himself. He ussually doesn't make excuses that sounds like one.
    • Lance Cade looks strong against Daniel. Maybe a feud between them two and I wonder if Bourne is involved?
    • Not really sure why The Miz didn't get his rematch clause and involked in the Four way. I'm not a fan of Kofi but if you think it's a good idea then ok.
    • Randy and John's segment was just how it should be and Randy said just what he should have said.
    • Jack Swagger vs. Chris Masters had a predicable outcome so their is no problems their.
    • Nice promo from Triple H. Josh Matthews asked a sensible question which is also good.
    • You pushing The Big Show? So Show has defeated Cena and Triple H in two weeks. I wonder what that would mean. Look forward to the events from Sheamus.
    • Nice little tag team match. Pretty good that DiBiase got to look strong so he looks like he has a chance against Randy.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Ted picking up a big win there, good to see, I think he's probably beating Orton at Extreme Rules.

Just try and have a bit more clarify to how every match ends, if you re-read Bryan Vs Bourne for the Cruiserweight title, Cade interferes but you never say it ended in DQ, or the match was thrown out or w/e, you just said he hit Bryan with a spinebuster and Bourne rolled out of the ring, that doesn't really conclude the segment very well.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

It has already been said that you are making DiBisae into a legit draw, but I'll be happy to hop on that bandwagon. I will say that Orton's promos aren't coming off as well. They seem short and sort of balnd; like you are just trying to get information out and push the show forward. The whole Viper thing does give him stilted promos, but try using more threats with tone and mannerisms. He doesn't have to be SO curt that he comes off as robotic.

Love using Cade in this BTB. Talk about a guy with some potential that was never really tapped. The run in route is a great way to get intial heat, but don't go overboard with it. This is the second week he's done a run in and they will begin to lose their meaning after a while.

Christain, Kofi, Swagger and.... ??? is looking to be a great 4 way. All four men have untapped potential. The fourth competitor will be interesting and its a good booking choice to make us wait a week to see who it is. Give the fans a reason to tune in every week.

Cena and Batista is your main event feud, but it has sort of gone by the numbers.... Even the intense "having-to-be-seprated" bit had a "been there; seen that" feel to it. I'm thinking this program could use a swerve or something to spice it up.

All in all, it is still going strong, man! Keep posting!

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Thursday 13th May 2010

This week on WGN America Superstars sees four matches with RAW and SmackDown superstars battling it out to try and build momentum for Extreme Rules which is getting closer and closer. The main event sees United States Champion, Christian going one-on-one with one of the three men he will face off against at the pay per view, Mr. Money in the Bank, Jack Swagger. Can Swagger gain a psychological advantage going into Extreme Rules?

Also this week, Ezekiel Jackson looks to dominate his opponent Finlay which is easier said than done, Santino Marella takes on Carlito and the WWE DIVA’s Champion Michelle McCool teams with best friend Layla to take on the powerful team of two former Women’s Champions in Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon and Mickie James who has vowed to become the next DIVA’s Champion. Who will win this epic tag team match?

Tune in this Thursday to find out all this and more!

CONFIRMED MATCHES

Christian vs. Jack Swagger
    NON-TITLE

Michelle McCool & Layla vs. Mickie James & Beth Phoenix

Santino Marella vs. Carlito

Ezekiel Jackson vs. Finlay
    BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

Rusev Day Smod

Status

Superstars – 13th May 2010

Champion or Challenger?

Grisham:
    Welcome to WWE Superstars everyone on WGN America. Todd Grisham and Matt Striker at ringside and tonight our main event sees United States Champion Christian going one-on-one with one of his three opponents at Extreme Rules, Jack Swagger.
    Striker:
    Indeed, that promises to be a great match and don’t forget Jack Swagger is the man who holds that Money in the Bank Briefcase. I can’t wait for that match.

SINGLES MATCH
    Ezekiel Jackson vs. Finlay

This match is sheer domination from Ezekiel Jackson who dominates the man who loves to fight from the start to the end. Jackson hits a number of high impact punches and clotheslines before hitting some shoulder thrusts in the corner for a near fall. He then clotheslines Finlay to the outside and drives him spine first into the ring post before returning him to the ring. Ezekiel then hits a devastating backbreaker before hitting a massive boot to the chin of the Irish superstar and former United States Champion. Finlay tries to somehow gain some momentum but Ezekiel is quick to end this and hits a running shoulder tackle before setting up Finlay for the Book of Ezekiel! Jackson covers; 1, 2, 3! Jackson gets a win but he isn’t finished he continues to hammer away at Finlay after the match before picking him up once again for another devastating Book of Ezekiel finisher. Jackson stands taunting getting a lot of heat from the crowd.

Grisham:
    What dominance from Jackson. He may have just made a real impact her on Superstars. Finlay is one tough SOB.
    Striker:
    Your not kidding. What a dominant display and speaking of dominance I believe standing by backstage is Josh Mathews. Josh…

Josh Mathews:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, my guest at this time the man who cost Daniel Bryan a win over Evan Bourne to capture the Cruiserweight Championship on Monday Night RAW, Lance Cade! Lance why did you cost Daniel Bryan the match this past Monday and why have you requested this interview?

Lance Cade:
    It is real simple Josh. I am making an impact, I came back to RAW and won my tag team match with Mr. Money in the Bank, Jack Swagger and was left off the card this past week so I decided to make an impact in another way in a championship match. Not only that Daniel Bryan has got more to come because I have officially consulted RAW General Manager Vickie Guerrero and she has accepted my request of a match with Bryan this coming Monday Night. And I promise, no I guarantee that I will put Daniel Bryan on the shelf for the foreseeable future because I am the future of the WWE.

Lance Cade walks off screen as the screen fades and Superstars goes to its first commercial break.

Cole:
    Welcome back to Superstars everyone and to our next match which sees Santino take on Carlito.
    King:
    And both of these superstars will be looking to gain some momentum and chalk up some victories in the win column.

SINGLES MATCH
    Santino Marella vs. Carlito

This match is over extremely quick as Santino gets brutalised by an angry Carlito. Santino barely gets in the ring before Carlito has hit him with a dropkick and gone for a pinfall attempt. Carlito seems to have found a new aggression which had been lacking in previous weeks. He hits a number of moves ranging from submissions to top rope and springboard attacks before putting Santino Marella out of his misery with a huge Back Stabber which shakes the ring for the referee to count; 1, 2, 3! Carlito gains a dominant win and hopes that this will be the start of a winning streak for the Caribbean superstar.

Cole:
    A great win for the former Intercontinental and United States Champion Carlito there and it is now time for some DIVA action including the WWE DIVA’s Champion.
    King:
    Indeed it is. LayCool are set to take on the ominous team of former DIVA’s Champions, Mickie James and the Glamazon, Beth Phoenix.

TAG TEAM MATCH
    Michelle McCool & Layla vs. Mickie James & Beth Phoenix

This match is a great back and forth one with the DIVA’s Champion Michelle McCool feeling the wrath of Mickie James and the Glamazon. Layla gets dominated by the power of Beth Phoenix and she is hit with a running powerslam and a massive clothesline before making frequent tags with former enemy Mickie James. Mickie then tosses Layla against the ropes and hits a Lou Thesz Press and hammers away at the Londoner. Mickie then throws Layla into the turnbuckle before hitting a trademark leg scissors from the corner. Mickie James then tosses Layla into the turnbuckle near Michelle McCool who makes a blind tag but Mickie spots it and hits a dropkick out of nowhere. Mickie then sets up the DIVA’s Champion and hits a high impact Mickie DDT while Beth Phoenix runs across the ring and clotheslines Layla outside. Mickie covers; 1, 2, 3! Mickie James pins the DIVA’s Champion and she must have put herself into contention for a championship opportunity in the near future.

Cole:
    It is time for our main event which sees two of the combatants who will take part in the Fatal 4 Way Match for the United States Championship at Extreme Rules and it includes the United States Champion himself.
    King:
    Indeed and don’t forget about the man who faces Christian tonight, the man who owns the Money in the Bank briefcase, Jack Swagger! This promises to be an outstanding match.

NON-TITLE MATCH
    Christian vs. Jack Swagger

This is a great main event as both men give all they have to gain a win. Swagger looks good throughout but so does the United States Champion. They both hit their signature moves. Christian hits the inverted DDT and Jack Swagger the splash when running and springing off the ropes. The match is extremely unpredictable and the crowd are really involved whenever there is a near fall. Christian goes to the top rope and hits the flying forearm for a near fall as well as hitting the springboard sunset flip as well for another near fall. It seems that whatever he throws at the All American American he cannot put him away. The turning point in this athletic and fast paced match comes when Christian goes for one big move too many and goes for a Crossbody which Swagger rolls through and nearly gets a victory. Swagger then hits a high impact clothesline out of nowhere before a belly to belly suplex. Swagger then goes for the Gutwrench powerbomb but Christian slides down the back of Mr. Money in the Bank but Swagger reverses the Killswitch and does indeed manage to hit the Gutwrench powerbomb! Jack Swagger covers the United States Champion; 1, 2, 3! Swagger gets a massive win and does he now have the edge over the US Champion. Jack Swagger taunts as WWE Superstars goes off the air.

Superstars Rating: 2.65
    Attendance: 8,030
    Show Income: $321,200
    BTB Achievements

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

Superstar Re: WWE: The New Vision - May 2010 start date

• Hey man. Choxy here to review your WWE Superstars show.
    • So Ezekiel Jackson and Finlay? Is this a random throw away match or are they feuding? I would guess a few due to the fact that they are involved in an attack after the match.
    • Nice Interview segment from Josh Matthews and Lance Cade. Lance said all the right things.
    • Nice Tag Team Match from the Divas. Mickie James is a contender so that should be interesting.
    • Nice little bit from Christian and Jack Swagger. Suprise win their from Swagger. Might he win the US Title of Christian?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Superstars review:

• Zeke comes off looking strong in the squash. Sort of disappointing turning Finlay into a jobber, but its the right call if you really want to pump up Zeke.
    • Cade's promo came off great. Clarifying his goals and putting him in a match with Bryan makes him a player and gives the fans a good idea of how they should view him. Pairing him with Bryan is a great move as well because you know he can make anyone look like a million bucks in his matches.
    • Another sqush with Carlito isn't a bad idea. It is Superstars and Carlito has a lot of untapped potential that could be used to move up the card.
    • Christian vs. Swagger is a hell of a mtch for Superstars (even non-title). It came off well and helped prop Swagger up. Both guys make a GREAT mid-card feud, but I think Swagger would need a better mouthpiece to REALLY get some legit heat/overness. Christian will make him look like a million bucks in the ring, but would talk circles around him in real life.

Thread Information