Thread: Modern day 4 Horsemen

Oh My Goddess

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Modern day 4 Horsemen

Ok guys the question is; who would you guys pick to be in your modern day 4 Horsemen. For me, my leader (ala Ric Flair) would be Chris Jericho. He's someone who is a vetern of the business, a great wrestler and can be an excellent leader of a stable. My tag team would consist of Dolph Ziggler and the Miz, who I believe would work great together as the young cocky members of the group. Lastly, my enforcer would be Ryback, the guy's pure muscle and I believe he would work well as the muscle of a stable.

So, who would be apart of your 4 Horsemen?

People's Champion

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Modern day 4 Horsemen

I come to think that CM Punk and The Shield are the current Four Horseman of the WWE. While they are not related in full on faction terms, they are headed by the evil business man, Paul Heyman, they destroy everything and became the top acts of WWE, plus Punk has had encounters with Rollins and Ambrose down in NXT, showing that he admires them and thinks that they will make it far into the WWE. Having another incarnation of Four Horsemen would be stupid, I hate when stables try to be recreated. With that said, the only connection between Four Horsemen and today that we can get is Punk and The Shield.

Playing along though, I think that Jericho as a leader would be great. He could help some young guys learn. I would also have Wade Barrett be the Enforcer type role like Arn Anderson like PeepShow suggested because they could play into the relationship that never dies with Barrett and Jericho, plus he could still learn from Jericho. I would put Cody Rhodes and Damien Sandow as the tag team because I don't see anyone else that could fit the suit of it. So basically, this is how it looks:

Leader - Chris Jericho
    Tag - Cody Rhodes
    Tag - Damien Sandow
    Enforcer - Wade Barrett
    Last edited by Austerio; 04-14-2013 at 12:51 AM.

Status

Dolph Ziggler - Flair
    Cody Rhodes - Tully
    Chris Hero/Dean Ambrose - Windham
    Wade Barrett - Arn

Wanted to try and get Bryan in there but not sure who he would represent. I guess Windham. Ziggler's great and I think one of the only options for Flair given his character but he would still really need to step up his game.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

[QUOTE=PeepShow;2103313926]Dolph Ziggler - Flair
    Cody Rhodes - Tully
    Chris Hero/Dean Ambrose - Windham
    Wade Barrett - Arn

Wanted to try and get Bryan in there but not sure who he would represent. I guess Windham. Ziggler's great and I think one of the only options for Flair given his character but he would still really need to step up his game.[/
    QUOTE]

Well I would Post picks but Peep here already nailed it IMO lol.

But if I had to equate Bryan with a Horsemen to me it would be Dean Malenko.

Thread Information