Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jim's Wrestling Reviews Archive

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Jim's Wrestling Reviews Archive

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    As a WWE viewer, it comes across as really weird since Tenryu and Kitao aren't WWE guys and you're certainly not going to find them on the weeklies, but I imagine it was just a political move. Since the WWE had gotten into bed with Tenryu's SWS company, WWE gave them a free win on PPV. WWE guys like Haku and The Natural Disasters ended up ruling the SWS company, so the WWE still easily came out ahead when practically all the WWE gave SWS was a win over a tag team that were literally never going to team on TV again.
    I see what you're saying. I would have just rather have them Squash Power and Glory and have LOD take on Demolition. I'm sure AX and Smash could have had one last good match together. That's just the route I would have like to have seen.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

If you're still taking requests, you owe it to all your loyal fans to review Crown Jewel.

Or if not that, then 2016 Survivor Series to continue your late 2016 reviews, plus it's Survivor Series season.

Or the 2007 Survivor Series.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    If you're still taking requests, you owe it to all your loyal fans
    I love that you say this while the last person who had posted in this thread (Obviously prior to you) is banned and then the very first person who posted (After the archive posts) is also banned. At a quick glance, it looks like my "Loyal fans" aren't allowed here anymore.

review Crown Jewel.
    Uhhh you probably shouldn't be refreshing the site every 5 minutes to see if a review has been posted.

Or if not that, then 2016 Survivor Series to continue your late 2016 reviews, plus it's Survivor Series season.
    That has a much better chance of happening. Thanks to another review I have partially completed, I have one match actually reviewed already.

Or the 2007 Survivor Series.
    That's one I considered many times. Since I try not to repeat reviews from others too soon after, when Order reviewed it a few years back, it unofficially pushed Survivor Series 2007 to the back for awhile. It's about time I get around to covering. Although there's still a handful of shows I still need to cover for 2007, Survivor Series is the biggest.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Don't put yourself down, Jim. You'll always have a fan with me. You're my Crown Jewel.

Now review Survivor Series.

Looks like I just stumbled upon another cunt who stole my posts here to pass off as his own elsewhere. Between 2011-2014, this guy stole a ton of my reviews and even some Ask Jim posts.

http://www.sportsjournalists.com/for...2#post-3825674

I hate this Gehrig guy.

But wait, looking through some of his posts, I found an "Ask Gehrig" question that looked very familiar. It looked like this Gehrig guy was being asked questions there and then came to Ask Jim to ask me the questions directly. Which pretty much proves that my new arch nemesis, Gehrig, is known by Galchenyuk here.

The most frustrating thing is that this guy hasn't been on WC for years or that other site for months, so I can't even bitch him out.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

What a bell end.

Who names their alt after Tommy Dreamer?

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

ʕノ•ᴥ•ʔノ ︵ ┻━┻

Status
      Country                    Marshall Islands

What a dink. We should find him and let Duke punch this guy in the dick.

Thread Information