Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Jim's Wrestling Reviews Archive

Re: Jim's Wrestling Reviews Archive

Quote Originally Posted by vadermania View Post
    Jim,

Unless I missed it, how about reviewing the AWA PPV Super Clash 3 from 1988?

One of my fave endings in the World Title unification match between Jerry Lawler and Kerry Von Erich.
    With the exception of a few weeklies that I still need to enter in the archives, if a show isn't in the archives in the first three posts, then I haven't reviewed it yet.

I've been meaning to review more AWA. In the past, I've called Von Erich/Lawler one of my favorite matches from the 80's.

Brick Shithouse

Status

I would like reviews of these shows, please:

No Way Out 2001
    Unforgiven 2006
    Great Balls of Fire 2017

They're all fun shows, I'm sure you've seen the first two but I think you'd really enjoy GBOF too.

I will pay you in rep and pictures of Bret Hart hurting Shawn Michaels.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    One of my reviewing goals of 2017 is to finally wrap up the WCW PPV's. By my count, I have seventeen official/regular PPV's left. This goes from Starrcade 1987-Greed 2001 and does not include any of the foreign PPV's. If there's any preference for which ones I cover earlier than others, let me know. A lot of these aren't very interesting to me for one reason or another, so it may help if I'm just told what to review next rather than spending far too long trying to decide which shitty nWo era PPV I should cover, for example.

Jim's yet to be reviewed WCW PPV's
    Starrcade 1989
    Starrcade 1990
    Superbrawl VII
    Halloween Havoc 1997
    Uncensored 1999
    Superbrawl X

hey man, finish these

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Dook View Post
    hey man, finish these
    The month of November will likely be the time to try and finish those if I want to finish reviewing every WCW PPV.

Internet Favorite

Status

Can you please review these shows: SummerSlam 1994, WrestleMania 12 and SummerSlam 1997.

Thanks.

Brick Shithouse

Status

TLC 2017!

Or at least the main event.

People's Champion

Status

More house shows from 1986 -1989. Even the early 90s. Best era in wrestling.

Particularly.

Boston Garden 6.27.86 , LA Sports Arena 8.13.88 and LA Sports Arena. 10.16.88

Thanks!!!!
    Last edited by indyfan; 10-23-2017 at 02:36 PM.

ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Status
      Country                    Saint Kitts Nevis Anguilla

I just saw you never reviewed Fully Loaded 2000. (At least I think so)

With Benoit vs. Rock and Triple H vs. Jericho it has two quite high praised main events and the rest of the card is also not looking that shabby... Also one of my most liked moments of the Attitude Era happened at that PPV. I would like to see a review of that.

...just Rebecca...

Going off of reviews I still have access to (RIP late 2007 reviews), it looks as if my oldest review (Royal Rumble 2008, originally posted Jan 21, 2008) is about to turn a full decade old. Maybe I should plan something special for my 10th anniversary next week.

Also, I'm about nine years late, but apparently there used to be this cunt named Jonathan Wilson that stole my reviews and passed them off as his own.

http://bleacherreport.com/users/5034...rchives/newest

The asshole even titled one review as "Jonathan Reviews SNME".

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

how are we sure it’s not the other way around
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

YES! YES! YES!

Status
      Country                    England

Going off of reviews I still have access to (RIP late 2007 reviews), it looks as if my oldest review (Royal Rumble 2008, originally posted Jan 21, 2008) is about to turn a full decade old. Maybe I should plan something special for my 10th anniversary next week.
    Jim Reviews The Best of Tye Dillinger

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    how are we sure it’s not the other way around
    Jim's been a fraud all along!

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Jim Reviews The Best of Tye Dillinger
    Just to be a dick, it would be a 9 match review.

Sweet Meat

Status

Also, I'm about nine years late, but apparently there used to be this cunt named Jonathan Wilson that stole my reviews and passed them off as his own.

http://bleacherreport.com/users/5034...rchives/newest

The asshole even titled one review as "Jonathan Reviews SNME".
    i bet that was JP

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    i bet that was JP
    Yeah? The timing does work out. I don't remember anything about JP other than he was an admin at WS, but his reviews stopped in mid November, which was when my PC's motherboard died on me, causing me to not post a review for a solid month. Then Jonathan never got back to stealing my reviews when WS merged with WC at the start of 2009.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

I'd like to think he was found out when they asked him 'hey Jonathan, we love your work, we want you to start doing the Raw reviews every Monday'

I'd like to think he was found out when they asked him 'hey Jonathan, we love your work, we want you to start doing the Raw reviews every Monday'

Funny enough, when you go on his profile, you see a comment from a Joe Burgett:

dude I've got to ask, how many reviews are you going to do about old WWE/WWF, and WCW movies? I mean dude, that is alot, not saying they are ad articles, but WOW. Come on dude, why don't you do a review of the current PPVs or RAW, ECW, and SmackDown, its current and many people want to hear about it, and hear your point of view. But its not that your doing bad articles your just talking about old movies which we have heard millions of articles and comments on already.
    A decade later and nothing has changed.

Brick Shithouse

Status

Are you going to do the three Wrestlemania's that you're missing (19, 32 and 33)?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Are you going to do the three Wrestlemania's that you're missing (19, 32 and 33)?
    I have a partial WM 19 review somewhere, but I haven't been able to find it for ages. The result is that I keep ignoring the show, hoping to find the partially completed review rather than start from scratch. There's a good chance I'll finally get around to posting a review of it before Wrestlemania.

Maybe don't be holding your breath for the last two Manias. They're such long and underwhelming shows filled with mostly average matches. The fact that I already endured them when they originally aired takes away the "Fun" of watching even a lousy PPV for the first time.

Will I eventually get around to covering those two Manias? Probably, but there's so much stuff I'm interested in reviewing instead.

YES! YES! YES!

Status

Yeah just finish the takeovers you have left in the time it would take to watch a mania preshow.

Yeah just finish the takeovers you have left in the time it would take to watch a mania preshow.
    And even though I'm never as high on TakeOvers as others are, those are always fun shows.

Even if I ignore the WM pre-shows, that's still five damn hours of average wrestling. In the time I could watch the full WM 33 (Including the pre-show), I could watch a couple of PROGRESS shows and the remaining TakeOver I need to watch.

It's a tad bit difficult to try to get interested in watching Wrestlemania when I look at it like that.

Thread Information