Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273
Results 1,441 to 1,448 of 1448

Thread: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Main Eventer

Status

Re: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    Saw the line up after the Gresham promo and bailed. Wasn't exactly setting my world on fire.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Id say give it a chance. Great character eposes and a good main event. Ive heard Draper is a great technical wrestler. im looking forward to seeing it on display. Also Brian Johnson is pretty great on the mic. i see a lot of upswing for him
    Last edited by indyfan; 11-12-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    NHL 94 is the best Hockey game of all time

Main Eventer

Status

This weeks ROH show was decent.

I enjoyed SOS vs Briscoes. SOS are a great team and are good on the Mic..I didnt care for EC3 on commentary but i dig his character. Jay didnt like EC3 standing in the ailes as the Briscoes walked away.

there was a Bateman vignette on Matt Taven which was pretty good. Tavens had a promo afterwards which was good.

Kenny King vs Shane Taylor was ok. Im enjoying Shane Taylors ring work and his character is awesome. we got more sit down interviews and King is pissed about him losing by decision in the Pure Title Tournament and he says its a long list of ROH vs Kenny King thats plagued his career in ROH.

EC3 vs Jay Briscoe is set for next week based off of Jays Promo on ROHs Twitter or facebook page and as always he sold it well.

Not an amazing show but it was good and things are moving forward. I can't stress how great the production and interviews comes off on their show. just a breeze to watch at 50 minutes( with 6 minutes being used for those stupid commercials from the sponsors)

They are doing a great job getting the viewer to care about their wrestlers with realistic goals and back stories.
    Last edited by indyfan; 11-19-2020 at 12:25 PM.

Main Eventer

Status

Main Eventer

Status

Watched this episode and i enjoyed one match. LSG vs Lethal was pretty great and im looking forward to seeing what LSG does in 2021. Easily his best match. It was Pure rules and it went to the judges.

Before the match, Lethal kind of painted out the initiative of the Foundation and how they are searching for hungry talent.

Ec3 vs Jay Briscoe ended up being a dq but its the start of a feud.

Taven vs Bateman was alright. Batemans a good wrestler. After the match, Bennett showed up and helped out Taven. Glad to see them reunited. i enjoyed their tag team. Bennett wore the ugliest plaid suit i have ever seen. and i love Plaid.

John Walters is coming back. Super Excited for this. When i first got into ROH, John Walters was one of my favourites. Looking forward to his return. i hope he joins the Foundation
    Last edited by indyfan; 11-30-2020 at 10:54 AM.

Main Eventer

Status

This weeks episode was the best tv episode since the Pure Title Tournament.

Shows opens with a great promo from the Foundation. They claim the guy under the mask is Rhett Titus. Jay tells him to remove the mask and show the world but Tracy Stops him. i dont believe its Titus by the way Tracy was talking....time will tell.

First match is Lethal vs Josh Woods. Great interviews before the match. Lethal says LSG lost last week but not to him. he lost to the rules. Lethal says this wont happen again..Woods cuts a promo going over his mma , college wrestling background. Comes off over confident.

Amazing match. Right guy won. Josh Woods is the man. This guy is going to be a main eventer in 2021. Great ring work and good on the mic. Lethal had no choice but to tap

There was a new segment show with Taven. He talked with Bennett. it was whatever.

Next up is Brody King vs Shane Taylor for the number 1 contendership. More great interviews from both men. Shane is really good when he talks.

As for the match....Really good stuff. They beat the shit out of each other. Brody was exceptionally great in this and i cant wait for Brody vs Rush.

Great show with great build for Final Battle.
    Last edited by indyfan; Yesterday at 08:55 AM.

Main Eventer

Status

Heres a few videos after the show heading towards Final Battle

Josh Woods post match interview

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhon...93815602728962

Shane Taylor post match interview

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhon...7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Brody King post match interview

https://mobile.twitter.com/ringofhon...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    Last edited by indyfan; Yesterday at 08:40 PM.

Status
      Country                    United States

Brody King as a World Title challenger is certainly one way to increase my interest in the company.

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    Brody King as a World Title challenger is certainly one way to increase my interest in the company.
    Id rather Brody be champ than Rush. Did you happen to see the show? its a breeze to get through

Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 2363717273

Thread Information