Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364
Results 1,261 to 1,267 of 1267

Thread: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

What A Maneuver!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

I’m really excited at this news. I’d love to re-watch all of 2005, especially The Summer of Punk, Joe/Kobashi and Final Battle 05. 2006 also had some great content, especially the whole ROH/CZW feud. I have all of these on DVD already, but the thought of having access to them on demand is worth however much a subscription costs.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by BattleTank View Post
    I’m really excited at this news. I’d love to re-watch all of 2005, especially The Summer of Punk, Joe/Kobashi and Final Battle 05. 2006 also had some great content, especially the whole ROH/CZW feud. I have all of these on DVD already, but the thought of having access to them on demand is worth however much a subscription costs.
    Just to let you and others know...ROH 2002 is already up on Honor Club

Its only 10.00 now

I also own all those dvds. Right now im rewatching 2010. The Steen vs Generico feud is amazing and still holds up. Same for Kings of Wrestling vs Briscoes. Hero and Claudio cuts some good promos ....mostly Hero. Aries run at this time was awesome too even though he was focused on a feud with Delirious and Daisey Haze.

As for the Free Enterprise show... Briscoes vs Flamita and Bandido is worth checking out.
    Last edited by indyfan; 02-10-2020 at 12:03 AM.
    Proud Member of the PC Master Race.

King EC

Status
      Country                    United States

In regards to that fourway with Flip, Bandido, Caristico and Black (I know I'm late), I'd have to say that was an excellent use of 15 minutes. Thoroughly entertaining, though it obviously isn't a "thinking man's match". It doesn't always have to be. Flip flying into the crowd was one of the crazier spots I've seen in a while. Talk about high risk.
    ​​​​​​​​ 2019 King of Wrestling Clique

HOW ABOUT YOU READ THESE THINGS?

WC's Greatest Superstars in WWE History
    Burn It Down!: The Top 25 Matches of Seth Rollins' Career
    Spoiler:

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peanutbutter View Post
    In regards to that fourway with Flip, Bandido, Caristico and Black (I know I'm late), I'd have to say that was an excellent use of 15 minutes. Thoroughly entertaining, though it obviously isn't a "thinking man's match". It doesn't always have to be. Flip flying into the crowd was one of the crazier spots I've seen in a while. Talk about high risk.
    Happy to hear you liked it. Its PJ Blacks best match . The finish was insane

[Speak Like A Child]

Status
      Country                    England

More TV graps, watched the most recent ROH TV show.

Still mostly recap, although got two(!) full matches this week. Bouncers/Black & Johnson wasn't great but continued a decent angle at least.

Villains/Ingobnables was a great six man. Slightly confused how we got from RUSH being white hot and getting the world title to him being in a heel faction. Not sure what's going on with VE either as their clearly faces in this angle, then we get highlights of Flip Gordon being a heel after!

Get the title off PCO ASAP though. Dude looked lost out there at times, and even during entrances it's clear he's not even the biggest star in his faction, let alone on the roster.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Postman Dave View Post
    More TV graps, watched the most recent ROH TV show.

Still mostly recap, although got two(!) full matches this week. Bouncers/Black & Johnson wasn't great but continued a decent angle at least.

Villains/Ingobnables was a great six man. Slightly confused how we got from RUSH being white hot and getting the world title to him being in a heel faction. Not sure what's going on with VE either as their clearly faces in this angle, then we get highlights of Flip Gordon being a heel after!

Get the title off PCO ASAP though. Dude looked lost out there at times, and even during entrances it's clear he's not even the biggest star in his faction, let alone on the roster.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    The match was pretty great.

Both teams are heels but id say VE are almost tweeners. I agree about PCO. They need to take the belt off him. but he is popular amongst fans. He gets reactions from fans at most shows.

Honestly at this time i focus on the tag division and its easily the best in the business.
    Last edited by indyfan; 02-14-2020 at 05:51 PM.

People's Champion

Status

Im watching CM Punk : The Second City Saint on HonorClub and it focuses on Punks rise. Plenty of great matches vs Raven and promos during that period including his epic "This is Straight Edge" promo in the stairwell with Cabana and Daffney.

Theres also dvds to VOD of Styles, Black and Steen

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread Information