Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: Ring Of Honor General Discussion Thread

Ring of Honor have finally gotten me to care about this tournament outside Mayu, Hana, Kagetsu and HZK. Well Done. No doubt she will be in the finals (maybe win the whole thing) but hopefully she can take on Kagetsu beforehand.
    Kazuchika Okada "Tokuniarimasen"

I'm your Huckleberry

Status
      Country                    Puerto Rico

This free Stream I'm watching right now I should be spanked right now, because when I was in Maryland they showed the weekly ROH TV Show and I didn't watch it when I had it there to watch. Maybe it due to life getting in the way of that, but I have that opportunity to turn the corner with that. Just saw Emma and her apart of this, showing WWE you made a mistake in not keeping me GO GET IT GIRL.

Gresham and Lethal doing really well out there so far keep it up fellas.
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 02-09-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Real Women of Genius
    Ongoing, click the link if you want to take a tour of Women's Wrestling
    HoHo's Excellent Adventure

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Rebel Heart

Status
      Country                    England

Tenile is a really good get for ROH's womens division because as Dook says, it's pretty fucking terrible. Give her the title, try and build around her because she's a solid hand. I can't be the only one surprised that she would hypothetically meet Brandi early on in the tournament.

Would recommend the Gresham/Lethal match to people from last night's show. Very technical, sophisticated match with limb work, unlike anything else you'd see in modern ROH.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Tenile is a really good get for ROH's womens division because as Dook says, it's pretty fucking terrible. Give her the title, try and build around her because she's a solid hand. I can't be the only one surprised that she would hypothetically meet Brandi early on in the tournament.

Would recommend the Gresham/Lethal match to people from last night's show. Very technical, sophisticated match with limb work, unlike anything else you'd see in modern ROH.
    I second this Gresham/Lethal was amazing to me and I wonder is this the first time they faced each other? They need to wrestle more and more for our enjoyment. Their Match might of been the best of the Show, and the Main Event was good as well. ROH last night really showed some good things and I believe they gained alot of fans from how the show went because now I'm going to watch it religiously and when I get behind a Show to that degree I'm there till the Ship sinks.

Real Women of Genius

Let's get the Time Machine and go back in time dudes and dudettes to the classics

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Gresham/Lethal is really the only must see thing from that show.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sweet Meat

Status

i love gresham and i believe it rules, but almost every time someone hypes a lethal match in the last like six years i leave disappointed or at least somewhat underwhelmed (marketh is to fault probably)

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Nicky View Post
    Gresham/Lethal is really the only must see thing from that show.
    You didn't like the Young Buckroos vs Best Friends? I mean maybe it's due to me not seeing these two teams face other, so it was fresh, but maybe it's been done to death for your watching Nicky? I did like these guys smoking and using that dicks in real life gimmick like on The Elite Show

Also Matt could he be the greatest Actor ever when it comes to injuries? He sold his back injury really well after Wrestle Kingdom was over even with the goofy spots, but damn he made me believe he was legit hurt in this Match with his back. I like the little touch of his Brother needing to help him just slam someone.

Brackets for the Women of Honor Title Tournament!

HZK vs Mayu
    Kagetsu vs Rose
    Hana vs Sumie

Mayu vs Deonna should be a good bout, no one on that side can handle Mayu yeah I said it Madison! Kagetsu vs Emma Semi-Final should be a good Match with Emma going over I imagine. Just give me one sexy time..just one..pretty please!
    Last edited by Kairi HoHo; 02-10-2018 at 06:16 PM.

Real Women of Genius

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The BTE show isn’t really for me so I’m not too big on storyline matches for that.

Chuck and Trent smoking a cig in the ring is hilarious, though.
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    You didn't like the Young Buckroos vs Best Friends? I mean maybe it's due to me not seeing these two teams face other, so it was fresh, but maybe it's been done to death for your watching Nicky? I did like these guys smoking and using that dicks in real life gimmick like on The Elite Show

Also Matt could he be the greatest Actor ever when it comes to injuries? He sold his back injury really well after Wrestle Kingdom was over even with the goofy spots, but damn he made me believe he was legit hurt in this Match with his back. I like the little touch of his Brother needing to help him just slam someone.

Brackets for the Women of Honor Title Tournament!

HZK vs Mayu
    Kagetsu vs Rose
    Hana vs Sumie

Mayu vs Deonna should be a good bout, no one on that side can handle Mayu yeah I said it Madison! Kagetsu vs Emma Semi-Final should be a good Match with Emma going over I imagine. Just give me one sexy time..just one..pretty please!
    Hoho, it's likely that we will get Hana Kimura vs Kagetsu in the QF's (Five Star GP rematch) as well. That's two pretty good matches for Kagetsu.

Johnathan Greshem was was so good. Loved it. Watched little of Greshem but he impressed me big time in this match. Jay Lethal was great this match as well. I definitively want to see a rematch between the two in the near future.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    Hoho, it's likely that we will get Hana Kimura vs Kagetsu in the QF's (Five Star GP rematch) as well. That's two pretty good matches for Kagetsu.

Johnathan Greshem was was so good. Loved it. Watched little of Greshem but he impressed me big time in this match. Jay Lethal was great this match as well. I definitively want to see a rematch between the two in the near future.
    Yeah I remember their Match together. Pretty sure both were trying to cheat anyway they can to win. I wonder though will they do the Oedo Tai group Costumes or will Hana be looking like she does in Sendai Girls and how Kagetsu looked before become a true member of Stardom hmm. This would be even better if Kris Wolf shows up somewhere to get involved. I think this is over I hope more people will take the time to watch Stardom.

Real Women of Genius

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kairi HoHo View Post
    Yeah I remember their Match together. Pretty sure both were trying to cheat anyway they can to win. I wonder though will they do the Oedo Tai group Costumes or will Hana be looking like she does in Sendai Girls and how Kagetsu looked before become a true member of Stardom hmm. This would be even better if Kris Wolf shows up somewhere to get involved. I think this is over I hope more people will take the time to watch Stardom.
    I think it depends on where it's taken place. If it's at a Stardom show or on the WOH Show. I think a heel Kagetsu vs babyface Hana has great potential.
    Last edited by MC 16; 02-10-2018 at 07:42 PM.

I'm your Huckleberry

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MC 16 View Post
    I think it depends on where it's took place. If it's at a Stardom show or on the WOH Show. I think a heel Kagetsu vs babyface Hana has great potential.
    I'll take it. Remember they kinda teased Hana leaving Oedo Tai and it never happened, choosing have Tam leave instead. I think I might be excited and coming to tears seeing these two ladies wrestle each other for this Tournament.

Real Women of Genius

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status

Have always thought Tenille was super underrated and a great get for this company. As we know the best wrestlers on this planet are Aussie trainees of Lance Storm so I am happy. A lot of the other girls are all green and just trying their best in a company that has taken years just to give the slightest care for them so I can't be too mean to them but they really should be trying to keep a Stardom wrestler on hand at all times to help them get better. Also hope Karen Q upsets Brandi.

Gresham/Lethal was the only match worth watching (maybe the WOH for Tenille) & it was a damn good one, Gresham is probably my favorite US indy worker besides Yehi & it's little clue why ROH never does more with him. But yeah he definitely made Lethal look better than I know him to be. Great stuff.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Thread Information