Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Jim Reviews WWE Weeklies

Re: Jim Reviews WWE Weeklies

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud Strife View Post
    I remember watching Macho Man making his predictions. I remember he said, "Good News, Owen Hart...", then pulls his name off of the bracket and throws it behind the board, "Doesn't qualify or move on" something to that effect. Then that ended up being the winner. Kind of wonder if that was intentional or what. Looking back at that King of The Ring, he was the obvious winner.
    "The good news is Owen Hart...runs out of rocket fuel".

That segment was actually pretty fun because of how Savage would explain all of his choices for the winners.

Booty For HOF

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Jim Reviews WWE Weeklies

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    "The good news is Owen Hart...runs out of rocket fuel".

That segment was actually pretty fun because of how Savage would explain all of his choices for the winners.
    Ah yes, thanks for the correction. If I remember correctly, the only first round winner he got correctly was IRS defeating Mabel? I think Kid beat Double J by DQ or something, and Razor made it to the finals. It would be kind of cool for WWE to make this an event again. If nothing else, make it a Network Event. Have 16 Wrestlers, wrestle qualifying matches on their brands and then have all three rounds in the same night. They could also do a female version as Queen of The Ring on the same show. That way you have six matches, which could cover two hours. If not, throw in a Mid Card title (even the CW Title would suffice) match. Just my opinion though.
    Keeping the candle burning for Carl

Thread Information