Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105
Results 2,081 to 2,096 of 2096

Thread: The Official Puro Discussion Thread

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Re: The Official Puro Discussion Thread

It was a great show, l loved most of it. Marufuji/HARASHIMA vs Higuchi/Sekimoto was fantastic, Higuchi was really good in the match. This was by far MOTN.Takashita vs Ishikawa was great as well.

Sawa and Takagi sharing an anal explosion was beautiful to see.
    Last edited by MC 16; 03-26-2018 at 02:21 PM.
    Spoiler:

Momoiro Nekketsu Seinen S-Mod

Status
      Country                    United States

Hey all, I'm plugging the Strong Climb for a few reasons.

A. It's mostly been awesome.
    B. All the matches are within 8-14 minutes.
    C. I don't know how well known this is but pretty much all the matches that have been upped to Core are on YT proper in addition to ru, so they're easy to watch.

My top 5 matches so far:
    Daichi Hashimoto/Takuya Nomura - starting here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GImYNn_VHb0
    Daisuke Sekimoto/Kazuki Hashimoto
    Daisuke Sekimoto/Hideki Suzuki
    Yuya Aoki/Takuya Nomura
    Hideki/Uto (this would probably be my 1 or 2 but I thought the finish brought it down)

If you've got an hour or two free you can probably get through most of the tournament online. (Also Nomura's Title defense vs Nakanoue was really good because of Nakanoue) I think people would be into this tournament if they followed. It's been great stuff.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Follow me on Twitter - @DylanZeroSky

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Eastern Lariat - Japanese Wrestling (w/Cagematch.net Boss STRIGGA)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Champion Carnival Day One Thoughts

Shuji Ishikawa vs. Yuji Hino was an awesome sprint. Two big men colliding. Great match. Shocking result. Starting of the CC with a BANG!

Jun Akiyama vs. Dylan James another fun little sprint. James trying for the Chokeslam and Jun’s reaction was pretty amusing.

Kento Miyahara vs. Shingo Takagi was awesome. Great match. Kento’s suplex’s are a joy to behold. Takagi brought all he had in this match. Exactly what the CC needed.

Suwama vs. Zeus was a really good match as well. Slower the the previous matches but it didn’t matter as the match was just as good. Zeus played the face in peril role really well. Selling the leg that Suwama seemed to want to destroy. Excellent main event

Kento Miyahara vs. Shingo Takagi: ****¼
    Suwama vs. Zeus: ****
    Shuji Ishikawa vs. Yuji Hino: ***½
    Jun Akiyama vs. Dylan James: ***

CC Table Tally:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Status

Kento/Shingo was good but I wasn't blown away like a lot of people were. It felt similar to me to the Kento/Sekimoto CC match 2 years ago. They were holding something back for the inevitable title rematch. I actually thought Hino/Shuji was the best match on Night 1. We had a couple of house show type of shows afterwards where everyone took it easy but everything was pretty enjoyable. Kento vs Nomura was my favorite match of the first couple of days.Nomura has impressed so much of late and is deserving of spotlight.

Kento/Nomura: ***3/4
    Hino/Shuji: ***1/2
    Kento/Shingo: ***1/2
    Shuji/Joe: ***1/4
    Suwama/Zeus: ***1/4
    KAI/Suwama: ***
    Akiyama/James: ***
    Zeus/Yoshitatsu: **1/2
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

And check out my podcasts! Every week from the MLW Radio Network (Though I'm not affliated with Jim Cornette personally)

Lucha Talk - Méxican Wrestling (w/LuchaWorld Boss Fredo Esparza & Spanish Translator MICROMANFEVER)

Status

CIMA is out from DG, heading to be the top star of OWF, a startup company in China. Allegedly getting paid close to 7 figures US. China getting into wrestling more would be interesting, and at his age someone leaving their company is a really irregular move. Out of all people CIMA being the top star of your company is an irregular move so I guess it makes sense. I'm not sure if he'll still wrestle there but his office jobs are gone for sure. Seems like it was worth it though.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Scumbag Role Model

Status

What a baller move my CIMA. I always found him amusing so I’m rooting for him here. Although just because he’s out of the limelight these days I do think it’s sort of random.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

GET THESE HANDS

Status
      Country                    England

This is like Shanghai paying $40m to get Carlos Tevez to play for them at the end of his career. Just seems bizarre that CIMA would leave DG after all this time to China, but I gotta admit, it does make me want to get my eyes on that scene.

Brewing up a new BTB idea of a super rich China money mark fed signing all these great, but old wrestlers looking for that one last big paycheck. Time for Hulkamania to take over China.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    This is like Shanghai paying $40m to get Carlos Tevez to play for them at the end of his career. Just seems bizarre that CIMA would leave DG after all this time to China, but I gotta admit, it does make me want to get my eyes on that scene.

Brewing up a new BTB idea of a super rich China money mark fed signing all these great, but old wrestlers looking for that one last big paycheck. Time for Hulkamania to take over China.
    cant wait for trips and hoho lun to challenge cima for china

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dook Gulak View Post
    cant wait for trips and hoho lun to challenge cima for china
    The HHH/Shawn/Benoit of 2018.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

CIMA's been scrubbing mentions of DG from his Twitter so I have a feeling his exit wasn't exactly the heartwarming kind. I've heard Shingo's next to be out too. There's a spot in AJPW for him but I'm sure he'll be trying hard to get in on this China thing. It's kind of a shame, CIMA's old but to me he is DG. 20 years essentially flushed down the drain for a payday, but at that price I can't say I blame him and I'm sure it wasn't a hard decision.

Forget Trips, I hope Shane-O is the one bankrolling China. WCW: World Chinese Wrestling.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

That's a lot of dough to wrestle. Whilst he is Dragon Gate, I don't blame him at all for going. Sure that we will hear more about what happening before it came to this soon.
    Spoiler:

Status

Also people talking about T-Hawk & Lindaman leaving. Someone said something happened as in an incident that's making these guys wanna leave but the ones that are usually in the know aren't telling what it was. How this whole thing has happened is really weird. Usually it's like things get out and everyone knows, and this one is like me & 3 or 4 other English speakers know and people didn't wanna talk about it. It's still pretty underground. I don't wanna say something's fishy but there's got to be more to it than we know.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Sky Blue Hyper Technican

Status

Not El Lindaman??! Damn. Love that guy. I'm really interested in what happened now.
    Spoiler:

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Maybe they both got told to start cutting good promos and wilted under the pressure.

IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Spoiler:

~~ WE ARE ALL ONE~~
    Spoiler:

Status

So have continued on through Day 4 and we're just now starting to get to the good stuff coming up so it's been some not great wrestling but nothing terrible. That said my favorite match of the tournament thus far has been KAI vs Akiyama. Great match you should try to find & check out. KAI continues to be one of the highlights of AJPW & Akiyama is still a world class performer.
    HEADBUTT~

Keep Dreaming~

Thread Information