Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JOHNZILLA MUST BE STOPPED

Merry Christmas

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

Elimination Chamber JOHNZILLA MUST BE STOPPED

Ok folks enough is enough. This monster has been destroying everything in his path for months now. He is taking over the wrestling business we love. With no remorse for anybody else. Below are just some of the victims of his destruction.

Zack Ryder - Johnzilla made out with his woman AND let Kane destroy him. And now his friend is floating in the realms of jobberville.
    Eve - She gave her body to him which he used then through out with the trash. He even went to the extreme of humiliating her infront of a live crowd. Who does that?
    Swagger - Got ass raped by Cena for no reason whatsoever. Now buddies with Ryder in jobberville
    Kane - Kane tried to save his career but Johnzilla couldn't let him be. After many brutal confrontations he could have just beaten Kane and ended the feud. Instead he sent the Kane flying off an ambulance and through a stage. What the hell is wrong with him?
    Rock - The one that got away but not before Johnzilla insulted him by smugly attempting his finisher move. Despicable
    Brock Lesnar - Finally Lesnar returned after years away to the delight of the fans and attacked Johnzilla. Bad move as Johnzilla started with a slap that said get the fuck out this is my ring to the decimation of Brock at Extreme Rules. Johnzilla then taunted us by saying he was leaving. But this was not to be.
    Big Show - The gentle giant tried to stop Johnzilla from destroying the then raw gm Big Johnny. Johnzilla didn't take this lightly and even when he was locked in a steel cage the monster escaped. Defeating Big Show.
    John Laurinitis - Johnzilla then proceeded to feast on the carcus of Big Johnny sending arguably Raw's most interesting GM in years through the announce table.
    Chris Jericho - Jericho has been on a loosing run since his return and looked to rectify by winning the MITB ladder match. Unfortunately Johnzilla had already written his name on the case and made Jericho suffer further in his quest to get a win
    The Miz - Anyone would have though Johnzilla had made this man suffer enough after last year. But when The Miz valiantly returned to the ring in the MITB match. Johnzilla merely spat on his pathetic efforts to stop him climbing the ladder
    CM Punk - Possibly the biggest victim of Johnzillas rampage. Hell the guy has had to turn HEEL just to get out of Johnzillas shadow.
    Mrs Cena - Even she came second to Johnzilla's controlling ways and did the smart thing and got the hell out of there.

6 months have gone buy and not once has a title match main evented a ppv as they are all inferior to Johnzilla. He has demanded that his pointless and boring matches with the likes of Johnny and Show go on after the championships. He was even cocky enough to try and cash in his briefcase before a title match.

Johnzilla as of now shouldn't get a rematch for that title at Summerslam. But will eh use his monstrous influence to get his way once again? Will he even push the mighty HHH and Lesnar aside at Summerslam just to fill his ego?

Johnzilla has gone far enough. We must all stand up and fight this monster. No longer will he run riot over the WWE. No longer will he disrespect the championships and the fine competitors who have held/competed for it.

Join me now and STOP JOHNZILLA!!!
    Last edited by Negan; 07-25-2012 at 02:30 PM.

HOSS MOD

Status

Re: JOHNZILLA MUST BE STOPPED

I think this thread's been done once before...

...and dare I say, better.

Merry Christmas

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    I think this thread's been done once before...

...and dare I say, better.
    But he's gone beyond being a rotten human being Cyrus. You stopped it to soon. The monster is out of control

GMT Baby

Status

He really is a rotten human being

Merry Christmas

Status

In fact Cyrus was always good at this BRING BACK THE ROTTEN HUMAN BEING THREAD CYRUS!!!

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Flex View Post
    But he's gone beyond being a rotten human being Cyrus. You stopped it to soon. The monster is out of control
    Okay, before I go any further, there might be some esteemed members of the forum who have no idea what Flex and I are talking about, so click on this link (and please don't bump the thread, it's fairly old).

http://wrestlingclique.com/wwe-discu...man-being.html

Now that that's out of the way...Flex, not six months ago you actually attempted to defend the actions of one John Cena and prove me wrong. And no offense bro, you kinda failed at that. Still love ya, though...in a completely non-homosexual way.

I told you people time and time again what a rotten human being John Cena was, and you all thought I was being funny. Which I was, but that doesn't mean that my point was invalid. This recent rampage of John Cena's oversaturation is nothing new, has been growing for some time now, and was something anybody who was looking for it could see from a mile away. And NOW you all realize what a truly terrible force John Cena is?

John Cena may have become a monster, but you all let him become such. Truth be told, you all have nobody to blame for this but yourselves. So who's the real monster? Who? WHO?!

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

I love John Cena. He's the greatest heel the IWC has ever seen.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    I love John Cena. He's the greatest heel the IWC has ever seen.
    I deserve at least half-credit for helping him get over.

Merry Christmas

Status

But Cyrus you quit on us. You left him to rampage further.

HOSS MOD

Status

But Cyrus you quit on us. You left him to rampage further.
    So because I go out of my way to expose John Cena as the rotten human being that he is, provide ample enough evidence to support my case and prove to anybody beyond a reasonable doubt about John Cena's transgressions that I am somehow responsible for his continued wretchedness?

It's easy for a wrestling fan, particularly those on the Internet, to just spout off the same old tired and, in certain circumstances, incorrect rhetoric about John Cena:

"Cena can't wrestle!"
    "Cena only has five moves!"
    "Cena's promos are garbage!"

I took an extra step and explained how John's actions have negatively impacted his fellow wrestlers, the company, and pro wrestling in general. I'm the only one who have the balls to actually state that John Cena was a rotten human being and actually prove it definitively. And now because John Cena's continuing his rampage when I personally have no creative control over it and you all allowed it to happen, I'm the one who's quit?

My responsibility was to inform and educate the wrestling community as to why you should truly despise John Cena and the people in WWE who constantly give him free reign to spread his awfulness around, and I did that in spectacular fashion. The very notion that I'm somehow responsible for anything John's done recently is both laughable and insulting, my good sir!

Merry Christmas

Status

My right honourable friend. I am going to go out and buy a hat. Then I shall return and take it off.

HOSS MOD

Status

My right honourable friend. I am going to go out and buy a hat. Then I shall return and take it off.
    All is forgiven. Now, you go about your business about this Johnzilla vs MechaJohnzilla stuff.

Merry Christmas

Status

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

WOW lol threads like this are exactly why I love the IWC. I especially love the Johnzilla name I've heard him called a lot of things before but that one is new to me. But my favorite is still that people out there still think he's head of creative for WWE.

HOSS MOD

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Flock U View Post
    WOW lol threads like this are exactly why I love the IWC. I especially love the Johnzilla name I've heard him called a lot of things before but that one is new to me. But my favorite is still that people out there still think he's head of creative for WWE.
    Somebody doesn't know sarcasm...

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by Flock U View Post
    No one lol actually lol thinks that lol.

Spoiler:

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus T View Post
    Somebody doesn't know sarcasm...

if the OP hadn't already been duplicated many many times all over the net just in different wording then I probably would have gotten the sarcasm but since I'm quite used to seing people talk like that about him I just figured it was business as usual. I still like the Johnzilla name though.

Friendship King

Status
      Country                    Australia

Is it wrong I visualize Cyrus channeling his inner 'Pipe Bomb Punk' every time he posts? It makes his words sound just that little bit more awesome.

Clearly, something must be done in order to stablize the threat that is Johnzilla, that rotten human being if he is infact a human being. We cannot allow such a fine and upstanding citizen such as Charles Montgomery Punk to fall victim to this unstoppable mass of power like many, many others.

CWA: A Decade of Decadence
    Maybe the end of something great.
    Maybe the start of something new.
    Stay tuned.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    de=Germany

I wonder if it's illegal in the US to piss on someone's grave once they are dead. Because that could become Boston's main attraction in a few years from now.

I am the Outlaw

Status

Quote Originally Posted by D-Pop View Post
    I wonder if it's illegal in the US to piss on someone's grave once they are dead. Because that could become Boston's main attraction in a few years from now.
    I'd suggest if anybody gets angry enough over a professional wrestler that they'd want to piss on their grave when they're dead, they don't have a lot in their life and actually have some serious psychological issues. If it was anybody else I'd assume they were joking but you do seem to nerdrage quite a lot about pro wrestling, Cena in particular. Chill out bro.

Is that you in your sig btw?

I've been accused of being a lot of things, inarticulate ain't one of them

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information