Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Currently Residing*:
    Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
    Height*: (In foot and inches)
    6'3
    Weight*: (In lbs):
    225 Pounds
    Gimmick*:
    A narcissistic former collegiate wrestler with a god complex.
    Disposition: Heel

Wrestling Style*: (Hardcore, Technical etc.):
    Technical
    Wrestling Abilities
    1. Technical
    2. Brawling
    3. Speed
    4. Charisma
    5. Power

Signature Taunts/Poses:

Entrance theme: "
    Cola" by Lana Del Rey

-When making his way to the ring, Shawn will keep a focused look on his opponent, mouthing the words to Cola. Upon his approach to the ring, he slowly makes his way up the ring steps pausing and staring at his opponent (if they are in the ring) before entering the ring. Once in the ring he makes his way to his corner and closes his eyes and takes a deep breath before letting out an almost primal like roar as he opens his eyes and paces back and forth in the ring waiting for the beginning of the match.

Basic Moves*:
    -"Wipe Out" (Overhead Belly To Belly Suplex)
    -"Lights Out" (Roundhouse kick to opponent's head)
    -Inverted lifting DDT
    -Axe Kick
    -Sit-Out Double Underhook Powerbomb
    -Shining Wizard
    - Stalling Brainbuster-Rolling Elbow
    -Bridging Fujiwara Armbar
    -Triple Rolling Double Underhook Suplex

Signature Strike Moves*:
    -"Red King" (Shawn mounts the chest of his opponent and delivers continuous rights and lefts to the opponents face along with elbow strikes).

-"The Bees Knees" (Shawn charges at an opponent downed in the corner delivering a stiff knee to the chest).

Signature Submission Move*:
    - Coat of Arm's (Cross Armbreaker)

Regular Finishing Move*: (One only)
    -"Alpha Male" (Guillotine Choke; Shawn will occasionally wrap his legs around his opponent's body to help apply more pressure on the choke hold)

Previous Experience (If any):
    -Amateur Wrestler From High School Through College
    -4-0 in Amateur Mixed Martial Arts Fights

Injury History (If any):
    -Torn MCL

-Broken Foot

Name of character representative*: Luke Rockhold

Championship Accomplishments
    -CWA High Voltage Champion (x1)
    -CWA Tag-Team Champion (x1)

Last edited by Comeback Kid; 04-22-2017 at 06:08 PM. Reason: God-King 2.0

Hakuna Matata

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Shawn Summers

Looking good.

You'll be booked on the show after this week.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

Does this mean a return for Cesar Pineda?
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Young Gunz

Status

Possibly down the line, but as of right now we won't see Cesar Pineda unless its a cameo in a Shawn Summers RP or I just bomb completely as Summers lol.

Young Gunz

Status

I decided that I would post my last three RP's that I did here. I thought that they were pretty good and they help flow into the direction I'm leading Shawn Summers in for this year.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
    Adrenaline Rush: November 28th 2012 (Shawn Summers VS Chubby Carlos w/ Cyrus Truth (Special Referee))

Take Care: Headlines

The scene opens up to a stream of boos coming from a loud and ruckus audience. As the boo's continue to get louder and louder they are slowly replaced by a simultaneous "Ohhh" of pain and disgust, quickly followed by more boos from the audience. The darkness of the scene begins to break as we begin to see the lights of the backstage corridors of an arena glowing above. Numerous CWA personal rush and move around the area as Shawn Summers, still in his ring gear, and Andrew Alexander walk down the hall. Shawn walks with confidence and swagger, in front of Andrew Alexander who walks with his head kind of low, in thought. Shawn approaches the locker room and reaches for the door handle before he is stopped by Andrew closing the door shut.

Andrew Alexander- You know, the proper thing to do when someone saves your *** is to say "Thank You" or something.

Shawn Summers- Why would I say "Thank You" if I'm not thankful for what you did? I had the situation handled.

Andrew Alexander- Oh it really seemed like you had the situation handled with the way Krash was pounding on your head and clowning you in the ring. If it wasn't for me coming out there to HELP you out, Alyster Black would be the one walking back here with his tag-team partner, and you would be the one being rushed out of the arena by the EMT's.

Shawn shoots a confused look at Andrew before running his hand over his face in an attempt to regain his composure before beginning.

Shawn Summers- I think you might have hit your head out there while you were "helping" me out. You seem to have forgotten whose the reason why you and I are the number one tag-team in this company. You've seem to have forgotten whose the reason why we're the World Tag-Team Champions. You didn't pick up the victory in our match against the Gang Starz, I did. You didn't outclass and completely out wrestle both Krash and Alyster Black in that match, it was me. Oh and let's not forget, you have never been able to pick up a single victory over Krash or Alyster whenever you've faced them, but.......oh wait I have and just did. Hell I basically just ended Alyster Blacks career out there. I think you should be thanking me, because I just gave you a psychological edge for whenever you face off against Krash.

Shawn goes to walk away before turning back around with a finger up as if he's had a thought.

Shawn Summers- You know, I've been thinking. We need to tweak our tag-team name a little bit, because The New Legend"s" just doesn't seem right to me. Naw, I think we need to change it to "The New Legend" Shawn Summers, with Andrew Alexander. That has a nice ring to it don't you think?

Andrew Alexander lets out a fake laugh before approaching Shawn with a look of seriousness on his face.

Andrew Alexander- Kid, you talk about yourself as if you are God's gift to the professional wrestling world, but lets not forget about the facts. I've beaten you in singles competition. You've yet to beat me one on one. I'm in a tournament to decide the next opponent for the World Heavyweight Champion, you're stuck waiting for an opportunity at facing the X-Fly Champion. Oh and last but not least, I've main evented a CWA show and had an impressive showing, while you....well you've never even been considered to be in the main event of a show. When you weigh it all out....it looks like I have my qualities of being "The New Legend" than you'll ever have.....partner.

Andrew Alexander cast a smirk of his own at Shawn Summers before patting him on the shoulder and walking off into the distance. Shawn sits in thought about what Andrew Alexander had just said to him. Was he really no where near the Legendary status that he had considered himself to be a in this company? Was his tag-team partner a better wrestler than he was? Would he be stuck in the life of a mid card wrestler like his mentor Cesar Pineda was? Would he ever become closer to his dreams and make headlines?

As thoughts begin to cloud his mind, Shawn slowly feels himself beginning to drift in and out of consciousness almost into a sleep. This continues on and off as Shawn enters the locker room and showers off after his match up. The sleep like trances continue to get stronger as Shawn exits the locker room after showering and getting dressed and begins to walk towards the shuttle bus taking all the wrestlers back to the hotel. Shawn feels himself about to finally pass out until, the loud clacking of heels hitting the floor as someone walks behind him, brings him back. Shawn turns around to notices his boss Megan Anderson, walking down the hall towards the garage. As she begins to walk past Shawn, he slowly begins to fully come back into consciousness and exhales deeply before speaking.

Shawn Summers: Ms. Anderson, why do you constantly keep allowing your booking team to screw me over.

Megan Anderson stops in her tracks and slowly swings herself around to face Shawn, displaying an annoyed and confused look on her face before beginning.

Megan Anderson: Excuse me?

Shawn Summers: I'm just saying, I've been busting my *** out in the ring, out wrestling the majority of the wrestlers on your roster since I've arrived in this company, and I've yet to get the reognition I truly deserve.

Megan Anderson: I'm aware of your wrestling abilities and your talent Shawn, and I've rewarded you for it, have I not? I gave you and your tag-team partner the opportunity to wrestle for number one contendership for the World Tag-Team Championship and you two took the opportunity and went on to defeat the best tag-team in the company and win the Tag titles. I gave you the opportunity at becoming the number one contender for the X-Fly Championship, and you seized the opportunity yet again. What more do you want?

Shawn Summers: I want a true stage to showcase my talent and wrestling abilities. I want to compete in the main event.

Megan Anderson: You're not ready for the main event of any of my shows, little boy. The main event is reserved for wrestlers who can handle it and actually deserve that spot. Not some upstart that's done a couple of impressive things in the short time he's been here.

Shawn Summers: Ha, I'm not ready for the main event but a guy named "Chubby" Carlos can handle the main event. A guy that's a complete joke and mockery of the wrestling business is ready for the main event. Oh, but the guy who has already one half of the World Tag Team Champions and the soon to be X-Fly Champion.....isn't ready for the main event. I guess that guy has to become a joke in order to be considered for the main event.

Megan Anderson: You couldn't lace Carlos' boots, Shawn. He's paid his dues and he's learned to respect those that have earned their ways to the top of the card.

Shawn Summers: We'll never know what I can or can't do in the ring with Carlos....if I'm never given the opportunity.

Megan Anderson: That's not gonna happen Shawn, we're done here.

Shawn Summers: Why are you afraid to put Carlos in the ring with me Megan? You scared I'll win and possibly ruin the main event for 5 Star Attraction? You scared I'll injure Carlos before his big match? Or are you afraid that I'll prove you wrong, and show that I am ready for the main event?

Megan Anderson: I'm not afraid of anything, especially some smart mouth kid's blind assumptions. You wanna lose so **** bad and be stuck in the mid card your whole life, be my guest. Next weeks main event will be you against Carlos. This is your one shot to prove that you've got what it takes to hang at the top of the card. You've taken all the other shots that I've given to you, lets see if you'll be able to take this one.

Megan turns around and begins to walk towards the garage as the scene fades to black.

The scene begins to fade in from darkness to Shawn Summers sitting on a black steel chair in an empty gym. Shawn takes in a deep breath before beginning.

Shawn Summers: Out of all the matches that I've wrestled here in CWA, the one match that I sight as my worst performance would have to be the Wrestle Royal. I couldn't even manage to obtain a single elimination in the match before I was eliminated by a man who I had lots of history with, Alyster Black. Last week, I gained retribbution for that elimination, when I chocked Alyster Black out in the center of the ring, rendering him unconscious, before snapping his ankle in half. I heard he's gonna be out for a while. Guess it sucks to be him. Now, while Alyster Black is one of the reasons I consider the Wrestle Royal my worst performance, there's another man that truly has caused me to hate the thought of Wrestle Royal 2012. That man is my opponent, Chubby Carlos.

Chubby Carlos managed to win the entire got **** Wrestle Royal match up and I was barely able to last ten minutes in the match. I have never had a conversation with Chubby Carlos, I've never been in the same room as Chubby Carlos, and I don't know Chubby Carlos personally, but I don't like or respect anything about him. Since he's come into CWA he's treated this whole opportunity as if it were some type of joke or some type of game, and has been given every opportunity under the sun, while guys like myself have had to work and earn the opportunities we've recieved in this business. I worked my *** off and earned my shot half of the CWA World Tag-Team Championship. I worked my *** off and took my opportunity at becoming the number one contender for the X-Fly Championship, seriously and I earned that right.

What has Chubby Carlos accomplished in his time here in CWA? He was the runner up in the 2011 Ruler of The Ring Tournament, runner up in the the 2011 Wrestle Royal, and lets not forget the fact that he's never won a championship in his entire time here. That fact that he's been the runner up in so many high profile match ups prove that Chubby Carlos isn't ready for the main event. In my opinion, the runner up in anything is just the last loser...and that's not something anyone should be proud of or to list as a major accomplishments. You wanna know what my major accomplishments inCWA are? One half of the CWA World Tag-Team Champions, Number-One Contender for the CWA X-Fly Championship, and the future of this business. Those are accomplishments to be proud of Chubby, take notes bro because you'll need all the help you can get if you expect to give Cyrus Truth any type of trouble at Five Star Attraction.

Speaking of Cyrus Truth, while your refereeing my main event match up against Carlos, I want you to take notes. I want you to notice the technique and the skill I bring to the match against your opponent. I wan't you take notice of how I use my speed and pure wrestling ability to keep Chubby at a disadvantage throughout the match. I want you to take notice as I slowly dissect and tare away at Chubby Carlos's fat limbs and all of his ligaments, with my submissions. I want you to take notice of how I bring my pure ruthless aggression into the match with Chubby and prove why I am the Alpha Male of CWA. I want you to take notice of the man who is your future competition in this business.

I'm ready for you Chubby.....are you ready for me?

Shawn hops off the chair and walks into the distance as the scene fades to black.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Adrenalin Rush: December 12th 2012 (Chubby Carlos & Cyrus Truth VS Samuel Hyde & Shawn Summers)

[x]Take Care: Crew Love[x]

[x]"What You Following Me For?"[x]

The scene opens to the locker room area, backstage, at the Lexington Kentucky Adrenaline Rush. The locker room is almost empty with the exception of a couple of people, for the majority of the wrestlers are either out at catering, or waiting for the intro to the show, that CWA owner has requested everyone to pay close attention to.

In a corner of the nearly empty locker room is Shawn Summers, dressed in his ring gear, with a black under armour compression shirt on, as he shadow boxes and practices his takedowns in the corner. As Shawn continues to prep for his match against Carlos, later tonight he turns his attention to the monitor in the locker room, showing Issac Richman. Richman announces the new ranking system to determine the contender for the World Championship. As Richman finishes up his announcement with the names of the first six in the rankings, Shawn rolls his eyes and makes an attempt at returning to his match preperation.

As Shawn attempts to continue his preperation, he can't help but continue to feel frustration at the constant handouts and incentives given to the Second To None Tournament. First an opportunity to become the next number one contender for the belt, now the chance to become the top six in the new rankings for a shot at the World Title. What will they be given next? When will they actually have to earn there spot? When will he get his shot?

As these thoughts continue to run through his head, he notices his Tag-Team Partner, Andrew Alexander, approaching him with a big grin on his face.

Andrew Alexander: Did you hear that announcement from Richman? I still got a chance at competing for the World Title, no matter if I win the big triple threat match or not. This is freaking awesome man. Think about it, you and I are already the World Tag-Team Champions. When you get your match against Maskell, you'll be the X-Fly Champion, and when I get my World Title Shot, I'll be World Champion and the, New Legends will run CWA.

Shawn stops his preperation and forces himself to flash a smile at his tag-team partner. Using the smile to hide the discontent for everything that Andrew just said, before beginning.

Shawn Summers: Yea man, 2013 is gonna be huge for the New Legends. Hell 2013 is gonna be big for you bro. Congratulations. I gotta get in the right mind set for my match later tonight, so I'll catch up with you later bro but.....congratulations.

Shawn knuckle bumps with Andrew Alexander before walking towards the bathroom area of the locker room and running some cold water over his hands and splashing a little of it on his face. Shawn looks into the mirror and takes a deep breath as he begins to let reality sink in for him. Tonight he would compete in the main event of a CWA show against the current number one contender for the World Title. Tonight would be his one and only chance to prove that he deserves to be in the spot that he so desperately craves...the main event. Tonight would be his one and only chance to prove that he is on par, if not better than some of CWA's so called established stars and top dogs.

Shawn runs the water again and continues to let the thought of "I'm better than Carlos" run through his head. Shawn continues to think:
    "Carlos has never won a title in CWA... I have. Carlos and his tag-team partner couldn't dethrone the Gang Stars. My tag-team partner and I could. Carlos doesn't have the technical mat and submission skills that I have. Carlos, isn't faster then me. Carlos isn't more agile than me. Carlos isn't smarter than me. Carlos isn't better than me. Carlos is only here due to popularity. I'm here due to my skill, talent, and hard work. Carlos isn't ready for the main event....I am".

Shawn stops the water and exits the locker room and makes his way down the corridor towards the Guerrilla Position. As he walks he notices the CWA poster for the Redemption event, and stares at the image of CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Cyrus Truth. How will Cyrus Truth being the Special Guest Referee factor into the match? Will Cyrus Truth call the match down the middle or will he become biased? Will Cyrus Truth help him pick up the victory in the match to show mess with the psyche of his Five Star Attraction opponent? Will Cyrus Truth help Carlos pick up the victory to keep me (Shawn) out of the main event scene and away from jeopardizing his title reign? After the match will I (Shawn) have shown Cyrus that I'm a threat to his world title?

Shawn ponders these things as he turns towards a monitor and notices Samuel Hyde delivering a promo in the ring as the scene slowly begins to fade to black.

[x]"All It Took Was Patience"[x]

The scene slowly comes to life from darkness to a grey, almost depressing sky hanging over the beautiful city of Montreal, Quebec Canada. The morning rush hour traffic can be seen for miles as the patrons of this great city makes there way to their jobs and schools. In the middle of the rush hour traffic sits Shawn Summers and his good friend, Dominic Brooks, in a black SUV. Shawn looks out, annoyed, at the traffic this early in the morning.

Dominic Brooks: When you asked me to come with you to Montreal, I thought that we would be coming up here to experience the French Canadian life style and try and bang some French Canadian girls....not sit in traffic at times that I forgot even existed.

Shawn laughs to himself a little at his friends comments before answering him.

Shawn Summers: It'll all pay off when we finally get there.

Dominic Brooks: You keep saying that, but you haven't really told me where "there" is, and why we need to get there.

Shawn Summers: It's this MMA Gym that I've been hearing about called Grind House. I've seen some fights from some of the fighters who train there and there striking and wrestling is miles ahead of mine. I wanna get on there level.

Dominic Brooks: Why do you wanna get on "there level" you're already a couple of levels above the guys in CWA. Why try and get even further ahead of them if you dont need to.

Shawn Summers: Because I have to. My whole time here in CWA, I've never felt so frustrated during a match than I did in my match with Carlos. It was like, his fat *** studied my match ups and was making steps to avoid all of moves, countering them, defending against my submission attempts. It made me realize that I'm starting to become predictable. I can't become predictable because then guys will know what to expect from me when they get in the ring with me. I need to work with some new people if I expect to dominate my opponents and stand at the top. I need to have someone help my improve my style and moveset in the ring. I need Ryan Posener and his team at Grind House.

Traffic begins to move as Dominic yawns unnecessarily bringing amusement to Shawn. Shawn takes an exit off the highway and turn into an industrial district before parking in front of a building, that looks as though it might have been an old ware house. Above the sliding garage entrance into the building is a sign that reads "Grind House MMA". Shawn and Dominic get out of the SUV and approach the garage entrance. Shawn looks at Dominic before knocking on the garage door. A few seconds pass by, until the garage door begins to slightly slide open. Loud rock music rushes out from the garage as a man probably in his early 40's, fit for his age, with short neatly goomed hair, and a slight five o-clock beard, appears from inside the facility. The man casts a look that basically says "What do you want at Shawn" before shawn begins.

Shawn Summers: Um.....ugh....Ryan Posener?

Ryan Posener: Yea, whatta you want?

Shawn Summers: Well, umm...yea...me and my friend Dominic here..had heard...

Ryan Posener (Interrupting): Your friend!?!? Where's your friend?

Shawn looks to his side and sees that Dominic is no longer there. Shawn turns and looks at the SUV and still doesn't see Dominic before turning around again and facing an obviously annoyed Ryan Posener.

Ryan Posener: Are you high kid? What the hell do you want here? We're in the middle of a training in here and you're interrupting.

Shawn Summers: That's why I'm here. You see, I've seen so many of your fighters fights on Youtube and on TV and I've admired there fighting styles and techniques and in the all the post interviews they all credit you for their success. I want to improve my own skills and I want to be the best and train with the best...and thats why I'm here sir.

Ryan Posener looks over Shawn Summers and leans back behind the garage door and calls for someone to come over. A young man appears from behind the door with Ryan and shakes his head "yes", before Ryan says "I thought so" and begins.

Ryan Posener: I knew you looked familiar. Shawn Summers right? Your a professional wrestler for one of those wrestling companies over in the states right?

Shawn Summers: Yea, CWA.

Ryan Posener: Whatever, this isn't the place for you kid. The guys behind this door are actual fighters and athletes who compete in REAL sports like Mixed Martial Arts, Boxing, and Greco Roman Wrestling. Theres no sport entertainers behind these doors, and theres no one behind these doors that are looking to train a sport entertainer. We train athletes who compete in REAL sports. The people you're looking for are in Toronto, and in Calgary. That's where the "sport entertainers" are. Sorry kid, this isn't the place for you.

Shawn Summers stands with an almost dumbfounded look on his, as Ryan Posener shakes his head and chuckles at Shawn.

Shawn Summers: Yea...um...okay. Here's a dvd of some of my matches from college and some of my matches in CWA. I'll let you watch those and you get back to me. My numbers on the DVD and I'll be in town for the next two days.

Ryan accepts the DVD and slides the Garage door shut in Shawns face as Shawn stands alone in front of the building. Shawn turns around towards the SUV and notices Dominic smoking a cigarette, with a smirk on his face as the scene fades to black.

The scene fades back into the darkness of the night of Montreal. Shawn Summers is seen sitting in the SUV alone in front of the Grind House MMA building. Shawn thinks about how Ryan Posener basically talked down on him simply because he was a professional wrestler. He thinks about why he came up here and how his mentor, Cesar Pineda, taught him that actions speak louder than words. His actions were sure about to speak louder than his words.

Shawn gets out of the SUV with his backpack on his back and approaches the sliding garage door again and pounds on the door until it quickly slides open. Ryan Posener opens the door wide eyed and pissed, and opens his mouth to yell at Shawn but is stopped by Shawn before he can.

Shawn: Yea, I didn't appreciate how you talked down to me earlier today labeling me as as "sports entertainer" and saying that I was beneath the MMA fighters and Greco Roman wrestlers because I chose to be a professional wrestler. You judged me based off of things that you've heard and seen on TV, labeling me as something that I sure as hell aint. I'm a wrestler, plain and simple. I'm not a sports entertainer, I'm a wrestler. I had a match recently against some fat bastard, and I almost lost because I had become so **** predictable and stale in the ring. I need to change my style. I need to become unpredictable. I need to change things up if I expect to stay at the top. I don't need you to help me change things up, I want you to help me change things up.

Ryan Posener cockily leans against the side of the opening and smirks at Shawn steps aside motioning for Shawn to come in. Shawn enters and sees numerous mats, training equipment, a ring, and a cage all set up in the facility.The people in the facility stare at Shawn as he follows Ryan towards an office. Once in the office Shawn takes a seat across from Ryan, who points to a TV monitor paused on an image of Shawn in the ring with Carlos and Cyrus Truth.

Ryan Posener: I admit, I might have misjudged and mislabeled you when I first met you. You're definitely not a sports entertainer. That's very clear from your little DVD. You come from a collegiate wrestling based background, and I can see a little MMA training in your striking and in the submissions do. The thing is though....I can make you better...with time a perseverance. I see a lot of things you need to work on though. Like throughout the entire match with you and this..."Chubby Carlos" guy, you seemed to be focused on watching this Cyrus Truth guy and letting him inadvertently distract you. You're focus should have been on Carlos until you need the referee for like a submission or a pin fall. This Carlos guy is all size while you're all skill. You're clearly better than Carlos in the ring but as long as he's able to use his size against you and you stick with the game plan you usually stick with, you'll start raking up "L's", and we don't like "L's" here at Grind House. We learn from them, but we don't like them.

Shawn Summers: So, does that mean you'll train me?

Ryan Posener: Yea, we'll let you train with us here at Grind House but let me make this very clear, you are not my main priority at all. The MMA fighters and Greco Roman Wresters are. You're kinda like my....side project. I'm gonna train you so that you get that World Title Belt. And we're gonna start working on that, right now.

Ryan Posener motions for Shawn to get out into the gym as the scene slowly fades to black.

[x]"I Think I Like Who I'm Becoming"[x]

Michelle Kelly walks slowly in her black stilettos down a hallway. The lifeless grey breeze block walls contrast with Michelle tight fitting little black dress. The echo of her heels tapping the floor can be heard as she makes her down the corridor catching the attention of Shawn Summers. His head previously down focusing on his hands as a staff member wraps, slowly begins to rise until he finally gets a look at whose approaching. Shawn admires the curves and sight of Michelle Kelly before returning his focus to his hands. Michelle stops in front of Shawn and cast a polite smile at him, which Shawn weakly returns as the staff member finishes, wrapping his hands. Shawn is sat on a steel chair, dressed in his white vale tudo fight shorts with a black tai kwan doe belt printed around the waist, a pair of white athletic shoes and with black accents, and a open black leather jacket. His tag-team championship belt sits on the floor next to him, the gold occassionaly casting a gleam of unimportance. Unimportant compared to the importance of defeating not only the number one contender for the World Championiship, Chubby Carlos, but also defeating the World Champion himself, Cyrus Truth. Shawn reaches down and begins to put on his MMA fight gloves before standing up and standing next to Michelle Kelly as she signals for her camera crew to begin filming.

Michelle Kelly: "Later tonight Shawn, for a second week in a row, you will compete in the main event of Adrenaline Rush against the team of 'Chubby' Carlos and the World Heavyweight Champion, Cyrus Truth. Last week in your main event match against Carlos, you managed to pick up the victory after an altercation involving Carlos and the special referee Cyrus Truth. How do you feel knowing that some people consider your victory over Carlos tainted since you were aided by a fast count from a clearly upset Cyrus Truth?"

Shawn glances over at Michelle for a few seconds, with the look of annoyance at her question. Shawn exhales deeply, but says nothing. Shawn rubs his hand over his head and atttempts to gather his thoughts before speaking firmly about the matter.

Shawn Summers: "I honestly feel nothing when it comes to the opinions of others on my matches. A wins a win in my book, and it's a win in the official CWA record keeping books. Am I satisfied with the win? No, not in the least. I embarassed by the win to be honest. I had said before in an interview that my worst performance in CWA was in the WrestleRoyale, but now I must say that my worst performance has to have been in my match against Carlos last week. Coming into that match I knew inside of me that I was a thousand times better than Carlos. In my short time here in CWA I had accomplished more than he could ever possibly dream of accomplishing. I had won the World Tag-Team Titles, defeated both of the Gang Stars, probably ended the career of Alyster Black and earned a shot at the X-Fly Championship. In my short time here in CWA I had proved that I am not only a better all around wrestler and athlete compared to Carlos, but I'm also better on the mic and I'm better under pressure, than Carlos. But on last weeks Adrenaline Rush, I started to believe my own hype and underestimated the possibilities of things that could happen in the match.

I underestimated the possibility that Carlos had been watching and studying my matches, my mannerisms in the ring, my moves, my strategies, and my weaknesses. I underestimated the possibility that this fat, disgusting, joke of a "sports entertainer" could actually force me to have to resort to desperation moves to ensure a victory. Moves as desperate as a....roll up."

The mistakes I made in match against Carlos wont resurface in my match here tonight. No, I learn from my mistakes and that's what makes me and Carlos so very different. That's what set's me in the categoory of future World Champion and Carlos in the category of those who never quit got there. People can call my win against Carlos last week a fluke if they want, but it still doesn't stop them from admitting that it was a win, and like I said, that all that matters. Carlos can't say that he holds a "win" over Shawn Summers.

Shawn breathes in deeply and cast a smile at Michelle. Michelle looks at her camera crew before looking up at Shawn and noticing small little cuts and bruises on the usually smooth and handsome face of Summers. Bruises and cuts obtained from his training with Ryan Posener and his team at Grind House MMA, in preparation for this match.

Michelle Kelly: "Well, what are you feelings towards Cyrus Truth, basically helping you out to ensure you got the victory with that fast count? Are you grateful or appreciative for his efforts?"

Michelle winces as she realizes the question she just asked Shawn. She notices Shawn looking at her narrow eyed, with a look of confusion at the question.

Shawn Summers: Am I supposed to be "grateful" or "appreciative" about the fact that people feel as though if it hadn't been for Cyrus Truth delivering a fast count that I probably wouldn't have won? I'm supposed to appreciate or be grateful for a man that helped put doubt in the head of fans on whether Shawn Summers is ready for the main event?

No I'm not appreciative or grateful for his efforts. That's why I helped out Samuel Hyde when he started attacking him and Carlos. I don't respect Cyrus Truth. I don't respect his wrestling ability. I don't respect his striking skills. I don't respect his world title reign. I don't respect anything about Cyrus Truth. The only reason why Cyrus Truth and Carlos are even relevant in CWAright now is because guys like Ultimate Pain, Roberto Superstar, Rolando Fuentes and Mr. Showtime decided to hang it up. Those guys were all strong World Champions, but Cyrus Truth...his title reign has been one of the weakest that I've seen in some time. He was barely able to defend his belt against a mentally unstable Riff Radley. He only seems to bring his A-Game when it comes to competing or defending the belt. We've all seen him compete on Adrenaline Rush and seen him phoning it in during his matches. But when it comes to the pay-per-views that's when he want's to get tough and bring it all. Yea, lets see how well he fares doing that against me later on tonight. I'll do either two things, I'll break his freaking ankle or I'll choke his little bony *** out in the middle of the ring.

The hype behind Cyrus Truth that he's got everyone in the back believing, is all a lie to me. Cyrus Truth being considered number one in this company is a lie. I'm number one. I'm the best WRESTLER in this company. I should be challenging for the World Title, not Carlos and I'm gonna prove it again when I beat not only the number one contender, but also beat the World Champion.

Michelle Kelly: Well...umm...is there anything you'd like to say about your tag team partner, Samuel Hyde?

Shawn Summers: Yea, I've got a couple of things to say about Sammy. I don't know what your problem or recent fascination with me is but you need to fall back bro. I'm not Cyrus Truth, I'm not gonna show you mercy if you start to become a threat towards me and my mission of getting to the top. I'm not affected by you split personality disorder brah, because problems in the head is something that we might have in common.

I don't care if you're Samuel Hyde or if you're Riff Radley, you're not on my level and you never will be on my level. In this business I know a lot of guys might say that 'Words don't really mean anything" but let me tell you, I'm willing to prove to you that you're not on my level.

Shawn reaches down and picks up his world tag-team title and places it on his shoulder, staring at it as he continues.

Shawn Summers: This World Tag-Team Championship signifies that I am one half of the best tag-team in professional wrestling today. This means that I am an expert at Tag-Team wrestling and that I know what the hell I'm doing in Tag-Team matches better than anyone in this company. This means that you need to follow my lead while we're in the ring later tonight, and everything will go as planned.

Shawn turns round and begins to walk down the hallway into darkness concluding the interview.

End RP

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Five Star Attraction 2012 (Shawn Summers VS Samuel Hyde; Dan Maskell VS Thomas Jones VS Derek Vendra VS Shawn Summers)

[x]Take Care[x]

Introduction: Hotel Room Confessions

The scene opens to the elegant lobby of the hotel housing the CWA Talent after the previous Adrenaline Rush. Red carpeting adorns the floor of the hotel and rises up the elongated stair case, leading to the rooms, in the center of the hotel. The hotel concierge, dressed in a fine black suit, with white under shirt, greets the guest as they walk through the lobby towards the rooms. He attempts to greet one guest, but stops as he realizes it to be a member of the CWA Talent, who the hotel staff have been told not to disturb during their stay. The CWA Talent member turns out to be Shawn Summers, arriving late into the evening after refusing to ride with the rest of the talent back to the hotel, after losing on the go home edition Adrenaline Rush.

Shawn Summers is still dressed in his wrestling gear, adding a black zip up hoodie to the ensemble to not look so....out of place. Shawn wares a emotionless expression on his face as he makes the long trek up the central stair case, which seem to never end as Shawn replays his and Samuel Hydes altercation after the match, in his head. Unfocused and tired, Shawn bumps into a member of the hotel staff, and gives the staff member an annoyed look, although the bump was his fault. Shawn adjust his duffle bag on his shoulder and continues to walk until he gets to his hotel room.

If These Walls Had Ears.....

Shawn finally arrives at his hotel room and opens the door slowly as the sound of someone scooping ice and pouring a drink from inside the room can be heard. Shawn enters and notices Dominick Brooks preparing a glass of scotch, with a grin on his face. Shawn walks past Dominick, as he attempts to hand Shawn a drink, and tosses his body and his duffle bag on the bed. Dominick shakes his head at his friend and laughs to himself before taking a sip of his scotch and breaking the silence in the room.

Dominick: So how about that tag-team match you were in Shawn?

Shawn: Dom, seriously? I don't wanna talk about it. I'm tired and I gotta be on a plane early in the morning.

Dominick: Naw Shawn, lets talk about that match. You looked phenomenal out there....when you were standing on the ring apron because when you were in the ring you were getting your ass handed to you by Carlos and Cyrus Truth. I mean, you made your win over Carlos last week look like a bigger fluke than it already was bro.

Shawn sits up and cast an annoyed look over at Dominick who takes another sip from his glass and continues.

Dominick: You sure proved that you deserved to be in the main event of Adrenaline Rush for a third week in a row with that performance you had tonight bro. And then, that ending.....Oooohhhh that ending. The tension between you and Samuel Hyde......you could cut it with a freaking butter knife.

Dominick begins to laugh and takes another sip of his drink as Shawn gets up off of the bed and angrily clears off the counter top where the scotch and ice are. Dominick laughs and continues his taunting and mockery of his friend.

Dominick: Where was one half of the World Tag-Team Champions during that match up, huh Shawn? Oh that's right he was in the back taking a shower after winning his way onto the Five Star Attraction Card. The other half of the Tag-Team Champions, well he was in the main event getting shown that he's not ready to play with the big boys.

As Dominick continues to taunt Shawn, Shawn punches the mirror in the room and begins to throw around the furniture, ripping the sheets off the bed and tossing the mattress. Dominick laughs and feeds off of Shawns rage as he continues to taunt him.

Dominick: I guess all that talk of you being the Tag Team expert was just that....talk because the tag-team expert wouldn't have lost. Hell the tag-team expert didn't lose....he's co main-eventing the biggest show of the year. Are you even booked for Five Star Attraction Shawn?

Shawn screams out in rage and covers his ears as Dominick continues to laugh and taunt Shawn with his words. Dominick takes the final sip of his drink before looking over at Shawn on the ground covering his ears, attempting to block him out.

Dominick: Aww come on Shawn, you know you need to hear this bro. You call yourself the Alpha Male, but honestly whose the true Alpha Male? Is it you or is it Andrew Alexander? Is it Samuel Hyde? Or is it Riff Radley? They all have or had a World Title Shot, but what have you got? A non existent X-Fly Championship match. Whose the real Alpha Male?

Silence engulfs the room as Shawn lies on the floor, thinking and seething over Dominick's words. The silence is broken by a knock at the door and the voice of a hotel employee: "Mr. Summers? We've gotten a noise complaint of ruckous and screaming from numerous guest on this floor. Are you okay?"

Shawn Summers: Yea....I'm fine. My apologies for the loud noises, I'll try and keep it down in here. Can you have a cab for the airport waiting for me downstairs within the next hour?

The hotel employee answers back with a "Yes" and the sound of footsteps can be heard walking away from the door, down the hallway. Shawn sits up and leans against the edge of the bed looking out the window of the hotel room into darkness. Shawn cocks his head and turns it towards Dominick who is now drinking the glass of scotch he made for Shawn earlier.

Shawn Summers: I wanna be at the top of this company...of this business...and I can't do that if I stay the same Shawn Summers that I am now. I need to grow, I need to improve. I need to learn from my mistakes and show that I'm not some rookie in this company anymore. I need to prove that I'm one of the big boys. That I'm a threat. I need to take 2013 and take my spot at the top of CWA. And I need to start it all at Five Star Attraction.

Dominick laughs to himself and places his glass down on the table before making an "Okay" gesture with his hand. Dominick looks back out the window with a sick smile on his face before turning back around to look at Dominick and notices that he has left. Shawn wonders how Dominick left the room if the door never opened or closed, but the thought quickly leaves his mind as he begins to gather his composure. Shawn quickly changes out of his wrestling gear and packs it into his duffle bag before changing into a more casual attire; a tight fitting white t-shirt, a blue pair of jeans pulled over a pair of cowboy boots. Shawn reaches into his bag and pulls out his half of the CWA World Tag-Team Championship belts. As Shawn looks at the belt he remembers that he has something that only three other men in this company can say they have. He has championship gold, and that instantly puts him a mile ahead of the competition. Shawn smiles and slings the duffle bag onto one of is shoulders and slings his World Tag-Team title over the other before surveying the damage he's done to the room. Shawn, shakes his head at the sight before turning out the lights in the room and exiting the room with his things as the scene fades to black.

[x]Interlude: "You Hate The Fact That You Bought The Dream and They Sold You One."[x]

[x]I've said it numerous times before and I'll say it again, the "Wrestle Royal" match at Meltdown was my worst performance of my short professional wrestling career. To go from winning the World Tag-Team Titles earlier in the night, against the number one tag-team in the business, to being one of the first men eliminated in the Wrestle Royal, is pathetic in my opinion. I told myself, that after coming up short in that match, I wouldn't come up short again when it mattered.

I kept that little promise I made to myself, because the next night on Adrenaline Rush I became the number one contender for the X-Fly Championship. Although I had one the right to challenge for the X-Fly Championship, the whole company was preocupied with this little Second To None Tournament that had been announced for the six runner ups in the Wrestle Royal Match. Again, my performance in the Wrestle Royal would come back to haunt me, as I was FORCED by management to play second fiddle to a bunch of guys who I know for a fact that I can and will defeat. I was FORCED to have to go out and prove that Shawn Summers was better than everyone in that tournament and I did just that by nabbing a spot in the Adrenaline Rush main event.

I got MYSELF to the main event, with no little incentives from management. I earned my way to the main event, but my main event victory over the number one contender for the World Championship was marred by Cyrus Truth giving me a fast count, because of some beef between him and Carlos. Oh, and let's not forget the random attack that Riff Radley or Samuel Hyde did on Truth and Carlos after the match. No one was talking about me winning the match. EVERYONE was talking about Cyrus Truth, Carlos, and Samuel Hyde. No big deal right? I'd get the chance to prove my win wasn't a fluke in the main event tag-team match the next week, right?

Wrong. I had to carry the former number one contender, Samuel Hyde, throughout the entire match up. I practically wrestled a handicap match up, because my partner couldn't hold his own against two guys who don't even deserve to be in the main event. I got asked backstage by the interviewers why I didn't get in the ring and break the pinfall and save my team from losing. I got asked why I didn't save Samuel Hyde, my partner. Those questions confused me though. That shouldn't have been the questions they should have been asking me. Hell I should have been asking the questions to the interviewers. I should have been asking why should I have saved Samuel Hyde? Why should I help
    elevate Samuel Hyde's already falling and dimming star?Why should I continue to carry Samuel Hyde throughout a match, and let the world praise him for riding shotgun, with me to victory?

I've already got someone riding shotgun with me to success, and now he's co-headlining the biggest Show of the year. I don't need or want another tag along, riding with me into the spotlight, that I rightfully deserve. Unfortunately though, Samuel Hyde has been granted a pass with me into the spot light, by management. I face off against Samuel Hyde at Five Star Attraction. Samuel Hyde gets the opportunity to be in the spot light with me when I single handedly steal the show at FIve Star Attraction and have the match that EVERYONE is talking about the next morning.[x]
    -S. Summers
    [x]"I've Asked About You & They've Told Me Thing"[x]

The rain begins to heavily fall from the grey sky above Montreal Quebec Canada, as the people walking the streets below scurry and run to shelter to avoid the sting of the cold rain drops. Women clutch closer to their boyfriends as they both attempt to get away from the rain. Small children clinch tightly to the hands of their mothers as the cross the busy traffic into department stores and restaurants. Shawn Summers walks at a fast pace down the sidewalk along with others, towards his destination, Grind House MMA. Shawn wears a black leather jacket/hoodie combo, with the hood up, over a black and white striped Hurley Tank Top, black baggy sweatpants, white nike shocks shoes,a backpack on his back, and his World Tag-Team Championship over his shoulder.

As the rain begins to get heavier, Shawn clenches his title belt and begins to run down the sidewalk as he gets to the entrance of Grind House. Shawn walks around to the back of the building and enters through a backdoor, where he is greeted by a member of the gym. Shawn engages in brief small talk with his team member before fast walking toward the locker room, as the other members of the gym have already begun sparring and wrestling practice. Shawn changes into his wrestling attire and quickly joins in on the team practice. Shawn simply nods to his head coach, Ryan Posener, as Ryan leads the practice with authority. Ryan's booming voice can be heard all over the gym, shouting out
    commands, words of encouragement and improvement.

Ryan begins to question the members of the gym asking them about their motivation, why they're better than their opponents, why they got into sport. As Ryan asks these questions the gym members continue their practice attempting to stay focused on their sparring and their response to Ryan. As Ryan goes through each of his fighters with his questions and critique of their performance, he get's closer and closer to Shawn. Shawn attempts to stay focused on his sparing with his partner, but his focus drifts as he thinks about his opponent, Samuel Hyde, at Five Star Attraction.

Ryan Posener: Shawn,why are you here?

Shawn: To get better, to improve, to become the best.

Ryan Posener: Oh you wanna be the best?!?! Coulda fooled me kid.

Shawn takes a quick glance at Ryan Posener, with confusion at his words and catches a body shot from his sparring partner. Shawn quickly turns his attention back to his partner.

Ryan Posener: I saw your little "Wrestling" match, and I'm not convinced that you're hear to be the best. Your partner in that match, he's determined to be the best, but he'll let others do the work on his way. What about you Shawn, what makes you different from your partner?

Shawn Summers: I'm a wrestler, he's a sports entertainer. He was handed his opportunities that he's received, I've earned it.

Ryan Posener: You earned it?!?! How'd you earn it Shawn? We'd all like to know that? How did the kid from Laguna Beach, Orange County California, with a Rich mother and father earn his opportunities.

Shawn Summers: My parents didn't pay for my opportunities, I earned them. I earned my college scholarship, I earned the respect of my mentor in order to get trained. I earned my spot in the main event of CWA, Samuel Hyde has earned nothing.

Shawn takes deep breathes as he trades places with his sparring partner and begins to throw punches at him as he holds the mits. Ryan Posener laughs to himself as he continues to pace back and forth surveying his students.

Ryan Posner: What is he better than you at?

Shawn Summers: Nothing...

Ryan Posner: Oh really? Well what are you better than him at?!?!

Shawn Summers: Absolutely.....everything.

Ryan Posner: Prove it then.

Ryan calls a stop to sparing practice and calls everyone in as he stands in front of his students, with a satisfied smile on his face.

Ryan Posner: You see the point of me questioning you during your sparing practice was to help you learn to stay focused when in the middle of a fight, or a wrestling match. In every sport guys will attempt to get in your mind, to throw you off, and should they get in your mind, then they've already won 75% of the fight. There are guys who specifically trash talk just because they know that people get sloppy and there entire strategy goes out the window and is replaced by anger, when someone is allowed to get in their head. You'll all experience this within a fight and you all need to learn how to work through it....some more than others.

Ryan looks at Shawn, and he instantly knows what he's talking about. Shawn has been worried about this since his match for Five Star Attraction was announced. Wrestling against Samuel Hyde would be like wrestling a handicap match, because of Hyde's other personality, Riff Radley. How can you prepare for an opponent who changes up their entire move set based off of their personality? There's only way....you train for both or keep one at bay, while destroying the other.

Interlude Number 2:

[x]It shames me to know that Five Star Attraction will be the end of Samuel Hyde/ Riff Radley's fall from grace. I was actually starting to enjoy his spiral into jobber status. It's borderline sad though to see someone with so much potential fall so far from his star but it was honestly inevitable and foreseeable due to how he rose to his status. He rose to the top in a tournament filled with less than stelar and less than deserving competitors. He was basically hand picked by management to become the next challenger for the World Title, and he was hand picked by management to help elevate the status and legitimacy of Cyrus Truth and his title reign. Sammy, you were never a main eventer. You were never a threat to Cyrus Truth's title reign, and you were never ready to take hold of the main event.....like I am.

Management, the fans and your little sick alter egos sold you on the fact that you were a legitimate threat. They sold you on that and now your pissed at the fact that you bought into it. I was never sold on you and I never bought into your little hype. I always knew that you were never a threat to anyone worth mentioning and that you were destined to be a gatekeeper. The guy that you beat before, you get to the World Championship opportunities. I plan on beating you at Five Star Attraction, but the victory over you is just a small step in the Grand Scheme of things...yet to come.[x]

-S. Summers
    [x]"I Asked About You And They Told Me Things"[x]

The air in the most famous arena in the world, Madison Square Garden, sits still, as the excitement and frenzy that lingered in the air mere hours before slowly drifts away. The sound of the clean up crew exchaning conversation and the sweeping of the brooms can be heard all throughout the arena as they return the arena to its normal self. The dim lights in the arena fail to illuminate the upper level seats where Shawn Summers is sat with a young woman next to him. The young woman's long blond hair flowed down to her shoulders, unintentially flowing infront of her eyes, to which she pushes away ever so slightly. She was dressed in a tight form fitting white strapless top, black jeans, and black stiletto heels. She wore a relaxed amount of make up for this night; light black eyeliner highlighting her green eyes, and glistening clear lip gloss on her lips.

Shawn Summers: The amount of talent that we just saw from Drake here tonight, wont compare to the talent that blesses this arena tomorrow night.

Girl: Did you ever think that you'd be the one that all eyes would be on in this arena?

Shawn Summers: Honestly, no. I thought I'd be stuck wrestling in small venues for APW until that company folded and would transition into Mixed Martial Arts. Wrestling here in Madison Square Garden is going to be a dream come true for me.

Shawn takes a moment to take in the moment of sitting in the historic where many icons became legends. The arena where legends like Muhammed Ali, carved there way into sports history. The arena where artist showcased that there god given talent and proved they were in a league ahead of others in their field. A league that Shawn hoped to enter after tomorrow night.

Girl: Your family gonna be here?

Shawn Summers: Ehhh, my brothers Shane and Micky are....

Girl: What about your parents?

Shawn: Brittney.......seriously?!?!

Brittney smiles to her self as Shawn slouches down in his chair at the mention of his parents. It's no secret his parents completley cut him offf emotionally and financially after he droped out of college to persue professional wrestling. The emotional strain of going from money to no money, family to no family, lead Shawn to the alcohol and drug abuse that almost ruined his career before it even began. Brittney nudges Shawn and giggles, to which Shawn can't help but smile at. He always enjoyed her little laugh.

Brittney: So this Samuel Hyde guy.........can you take em?

Shawn Summers: Is that a serious question?

Brittney: It's a serious question that deserves a serious answer.

Shawn Summers: Well I can seriously take him. Everyone seems too doubt what I can and will do to Sammy. I'm not afraid of him. I'm not afraid of Riff Radley, and I'm not afraid of his skills as a wrestler. I think he's a joke to be quite honest. He's the reason why I have to add another "L" to my resumé. I mean seriously, what kind of guy blows a chance to win the World Heavyweight Championship twice?

Brittney: A guy that proved he was worthy to challenge for the belt twice?

Shawn scoffs at Brittney's response and leans back in his chair and stairs up at the signboard hanging above the arena. A sight that he didn't want to see at Five Star Attraction.

Shawn: A guy that was handed a title opportunity twice. He's no better than the guys in the Second To None Tournament. They've all been handed a chance to fight for the championship no matter what the outcome of their match at Year of Glory is. None of them have to work for it like I do. Sammy shouldn't even be considered for the fatal four way Ranking Match, but somehow he's being handed another opportunity that he doesnt deserve by this company. It's annoying how much they give to guys who don't deserve it.

Brittney: What about that opportunity for the X-Fly Championship that they gave you?

Shawn: I seized that opportunity and I'm the Number One Contender for the X-Fly Championship. Here's a better question though, when am I gonna get my shot at the X-Fly Championship?

Brittney laughs to her self and flips heer hair as she looks over at Shawn and gentley caresses the side of Shawns face.

Brittney: You're so serious about this wrestling thing kiddo. Chill out and enjoy it while you still can. Thanks for bringing me to the concert, I'll be rooting for you tomorrow.

Shawn: You're gonna be here for it?

Brittney: Nope, I've got exams I've gotta study for but I'll be rooting for you from home. I don't want a loser of a boyfriend so.....try and win. Okay?

Shawn leans and kisses Brittney on the cheek as the scene fades to black.
    [x]Outtro[x]

"I'll Take Care of You"

[x]I've worked hard to get to where I am in CWA. I've wrestled many matches in this company and outclassed and out shinned my opponents and my partners each and every time I've stepped between those ropes. When me and my tag-team partner, Andrew Alexander, faced off against the Gang Starz it wasn't my partner that scored the victory and earned those tag-titles, it was me. It wasn't my tag-team partner who worked his ass off the entire match to lift eight pounds of gold, it was me. Everything I've done since joining this company has been on a level most guys couldn't even dream of reaching, and what does the CWAbooking team reward me with? Not a place in a tournament to determine the next number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. I was given a opportunity to be the number one contender for the X-Fly Championship. Well I earned my opportunity at the X-Fly Championship, but I've yet to see my shot at the title. Everytime the subject matter comes up, I get told some lame B.S. by management like "You'll get your shot soon, just wait patiently".

My tag-team partner, a man that I have carried in this team since day one is co main eventing the biggest event of the year, while I'm competing in an impromptu match thrown together at the last minute by the powers that be, to add a little filler to the card. I'm competing against a glorified choke artist who goes by the name of Samuel Hyde or Riff Radley depending on the weather. Sammy Hyde, the man that couldn't capture the golden snitch when it dropped itself in his hands. The man that couldn't lift 8 pounds of gold from the man who calms himself the Truth but speaks and displays actions that we all know are lies. The man that choked at the moment that he should have seized, when it was ever so graciously handed to him by management.

I'm facing Sammy Hyde, a person that has a similar history to me. We both come from wealthy families, we both were disowned by those familes based off of our choices in life and we both ended up facing each other on the grandest stage of 'em all. But that's about where our similarities end. Our history might be similar but our futures couldn't be any different from one another. You see after Five Star Attraction while I go on my hunt for the the World heavyweight Championship, while Sammy boy contemplates what to do next with his career. Does he stop trying to hide behind these dual personalities and finally embrace his own abilities that lie deep within him, or does he revert back to the Riff Radley mindset and continue down his downward spiral? A question that I can't and nor do I wish to answer.

Now, when I defeat Sammy boy, management has "graced" me with the opportunity to fight for the third ranking in the World Title scene. I get this opportunity against two men that don't deserve to even be considered for World Title contentionship, and a third that is the farthest thing from a fighting champion that wrestlings ever seen.

Thomas Jones and Derek Vendra, the odd men out of the tournament participants. The two men who had the most to gain out of this tournament but failed to capitalize on it. The two men who failed to capitalize on the opportunity to put their name on the map, the opportunity to showcase their talent for the entire world to see and....they blew it. They blew it. The opportunity of a life time, given to them and one guy picks up a single victory in the tournament while the other fails to even stay in the ring long enough for the announcer to call his name. Its sad.....so sad....that these two men are being featured as modern day sacrafices for an even bigger douchebag than I am.

Daniel Maskill, the X-Fly Champion, who seemingly never has to defend his title. Daniel Maskill the man that should havebeen the winner of this "tournament" but couldn't get passed a man that I embarrassed for the world to see, when I got his girl to show me her tits. The same tits that I showed the whole world, and embarrassed Krash with. I embarrassed Krash, just like my mentor Cesar Pineda embarrassed him each and every time he stepped in the ring with him. Yea, Cesar Pineda. The man that you embarassed when you unnecessarily broke his neck on live television.

I never understood why you would do something so unprovoked and so barbaric as to break another mans neck. I never understood it....until now. I know why you did it. It's because you needed to assert your alpha status early here in CWA. You wanted to establish your self as the leader of the new generation of wrestlers that came into the company all around the same time.....you did just that. You established yourself as the Alpha Male of the pack....but you can only be the Alpha, for so long. There's always one lone wolf, ready and able to overtake....and become the new Alpha. That Alpha....is me. I'm the Alpha Male of CWA. I'm the leader of this generation. I'm the man who will become the first man to hold dual championships in this company. I'm the man that will END your reign as X-Fly Champion and go on to due to you what you did to my mentor Cesar Pineda. I will be the man that man at the top of the mountain....and my journey to the top of the mountain starts at Five Star Attraction. I'll see you in New York City. Until then Take Care.[x]

-S. Summers

Young Gunz

Status

Updated a couple of things:
    Entrance Theme
    Added a New Move
    Changed up the Gimmick a little
    Updated Current Residence

Young Gunz

Status

Changed Entrance Theme and Updated Championship Accomplishments etc.

Young Gunz

Status

Complete overhaul of profile along with new character representation. Future World Champion!!!

Young Gunz

Status

September 4, 2016
    Sean Summers Resigns with the Clique Wrestling Alliance

CHICAGO--(CWA.com)-- Clique Wrestling Alliance (CWA) is home to some of the top talent in professional wrestling. It's because of this that we are happy to announce the signing of former CWA talent, Sean Summers.

"Sean took some time off to deal with some personal health issues and we are excited to have him back here with the CWA family," says CWA Adrenaline Rush General Manager Issac Richman. "The landscape of the company has changed a lot since Sean last competed here, but I'm sure he'll adapt and prove why he deserves his spot on the roster."

In his time away from the organization, Summers has been extremely active on social media offering his opinion on the recent happening in the wrestling world. Summers has never been one to shy away from expressing his opinion and is ready to dispell all the rumors and talk that has surrounded him since his departure from the organization.

"I'm excited to be back with the organization that I call home but I'm not really sure that everyone else is as happy about it," says Summers. "I've been watching the product very closely since I left and I feel like this is as good fo a time as ever to finally get back in the ring and prove to the world what a real WRESTLER can do."

Summers last competed in the CWA in 2014, where he held the CWA Tag-Team and High Voltage Championships.

CWA provides wrestling fans with the most compelling and competitive product on television. With events held all over the world, CWA proves why it's the premier wrestling organization.

Contacts:
    Clique Wrestling Alliance
    www.cwa.com

HOSS MOD

Status

Welcome home, Electrico.

I'm a Stone Cold Lee Guy.

Status
      Country                    Ireland

You're never allowed to leave again. Just so you know. K? K.
    The most amazing thing about this recent conversation is that I've learned AON is even more of a waste of space than I thought he was previously

Hakuna Matata

Status

Welcome back dude, good to see you around these parts again.

Rest in power, Flock U

Team Cyrus T is Best for Business

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Stop the hating of the E-Feds. If you don't like something, that's fine, just ignore it and let the people who do enjoy what they're here on WC to do. Mocking them to make you feel less of a geek for being on a geek on a wrestling forum is lame. If you want to not read their posts, I can fix that for you.

Thread Information