Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: March Madness

NC state is making me look smart. And uh Norfolk state remembered they had a game today right? Lol 19 points in a half, that's Wisconsin basketball

#UnbanLemons

Frank and Mel go to Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Shoryuken View Post
    it's hard to read

Indy Talent

Status

Re: March Madness

Quote Originally Posted by Suntan Superman View Post
    NC state is making me look smart. And uh Norfolk state remembered they had a game today right? Lol 19 points in a half, that's Wisconsin
    basketball
    Yea that game was a joke, my father in law while we were grilling on the back deck flipped over the TV and said wtf is going on here and just about fell off my deck laughing so hard. Poor NSU got that patented Billy D beatdown followed by his speech to the opposing coach. Always gets me how he handles his approach to coaches based on a win or a loss. Learned from the best, ole Ricky P.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

~!~

Status

Cincy/Xavier title game plz.

---------------------

Ohio state, Ohio, Xavier and cincinnati all in sweet sixteen. Go Ohio?

#UnbanLemons

Frank and Mel go to Washington!

Quote Originally Posted by HoHo Shoryuken View Post
    it's hard to read

~!~

Status

Jesus Christ that UNC/Ohio game shouldn't have been close at all. Just shows how much UNC is going to miss Marshall going forward. They'll be lucky to get past Kansas if they do. Stillman White just isn't going to cut it. Neither is Harrison Barnes chucking up every ball that comes into his hands and going 2 for 100000000. Ohio played tough. Almost **** myself at that halfcourt shot that almost went as time expired in regulation. Whew.

---------------------

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by PeepShow View Post
    Jesus Christ that UNC/Ohio game shouldn't have been close at all. Just shows how much UNC is going to miss Marshall going forward. They'll be lucky to get past Kansas if they do. Stillman White just isn't going to cut it. Neither is Harrison Barnes chucking up every ball that comes into his hands and going 2 for 100000000. Ohio played tough. Almost **** myself at that halfcourt shot that almost went as time expired in regulation. Whew.
    Just goes to show you how important KM really is/was to the Heels. They are doomed. Saddens me really as I'm a UNC fan but didn't have them getting past the Jayhawks anyways. Either way my Wildcats still in it and got their revenge on the Whoosias, GET ON BACK TO BLOOMINGTON bitches.

Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

~!~

Status

Harrison Barnes can go kill himself imo. Most selfish player I've ever seen. Every time he gets the ball, he either just shoots on takes a dribble and shoots. Makes nobody around him better. I don't see how or why everyone is labeling him as a top pick in the draft. Every time I watch him play he's so awful. Not to mention nobody could rebound for UNC today to save their lives. Sad.

---------------------

Indy Talent

Status

I'd like to invite any and all to a bird fry on Saturday, and then another on Monday. All seriousness though, whoever wins between my Wildcats and the Whoisville Cardinals is gonna be your new Division I Men's Basketball Champion come Monday night. I'd wager damn near anything on that.

Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters

Maple Leaf Muscle

Status

I do believe that Kentucky will win in the finals no matter who they face.

"I wouldn't titty bang any of you in a snow storm"

Squash Fodder

Status

Let's go Kansas make it 2-0 against Calipari in the finals

Indy Talent

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Dutch View Post
    Let's go Kansas make it 2-0 against Calipari in the finals
    Keep on wishing buddy. Unlike his Memphis team, this UK team is something of a legend. Forget the last two years, Wall, Boogie, Knight, Patterson, Harrellson, etc. Besides we already smoked them once this year and that was when this team hadn't even begin revving the motor up. Going to be Rock Chalk Jawhawk barbecue come Monday. Though luckily for Robinson and company Davis' holds no prejudice and has promised to give Wilson tats to any man that comes in his house, also he stated that he thanks everyone for his trophies and will be signing a game ball for T Robinson as a constellation present for his ride back to Lawrence, Kansas.

My prediction and I haven't been wrong on one single UK point spread in the tourney yet, is UK by 7. Robinson will get his points, he is a premier player and those kinds of kids get theirs one way or another but they don't have enough weapons to keep up with UK, that isn't a matter of opinion that is fact. Too many guns in this knife fight. Good luck to your Jayhawks in their future endeavors though.
    Last edited by MorbidTakerFan; 04-01-2012 at 06:01 AM.

Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters

MizDow

Status

So HAPPY Kentucky won! They really deserved it. Played great all year. I was worried though in that 2nd half they started to play ****ty.

Indy Talent

Status

Hell yes. Go BIG BLUE!!!

Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters

Thread Information