Thread: List it!

Curtain Jerker

Status

List it!

This is a game derived from the old WWE.com '"List This!" segment. The objective is for everyone to contribute to top 10 lists and discuss the results. Rules are as follows:

1. I will post the intial topic and from there whoever posts next will provide the number 10 entry. So for example if I list the topic of the 10 best IC champions, the next poster will fill the number 10 spot on the list as "#10 Owen Hart".

2. The next person to vote will fill in the #9 slot. This process will continue until the number 1 spot has been declared. Ex: "#9 Razor Ramon" would be followed by "#8 Pat Patterson" until someone posted "#1 Chris Jericho"

3. When a list is completed, the next poster gains the power to decide what the next list will be. The topics may be as specific or as general as you like but please try to present a topic that you think can realistically be formed into a top ten and will stimulate interesting discussion. An example of a good general topic would be "Top Ten Technical Wrestlers" whereas a poor general topic would be something like "Top Ten Wrestlers". A good specific topic would be "Top Ten WWE champions of the 1990's" whereas a poor example would be something like "Top Ten WWE Champions of 1995" a year where only two men held that title and thus a top ten is not possible. If there is a general consensus that the topic is poor, then it may be stricken down in favour of a more stimulating topic.

4. Double posting is prohibited unless a period greater than 24 hours has gone by with no additional posts. This will prevent one person from completing the list in one sitting. If someone else posts the next subject, you may contribute to the list once again. So for example, if I post #7 then I cannot post #6 unless a full day has gone by without anybody contributing the #6 subject. However, if someone posts #6 after I post #7, then I am free to post #5.

5. Although you are not required to write a novel explaining your reasoning behind placing your subject on the list, you should briefly explain why the subject deserves to be on the list. Minimal justification is neccessary, simply posting a subject and nothing else may potentially disregard your contribution from the list.

6. Discussion about the list and the placement of subjects is strongly encouraged, especially discussing subjects that didn't quite deserve to be in a top ten, but are worthy of an honourable mention. Please maintain civility.

7. You do not have to contribute to the list in order to post. As long as the discussion is related to either the current list being constructed or a past list that has now been completed.

Alright, to get the ball rolling, I will announce the initial topic.

Top Ten WWE of the 00's PPVs List it!

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status
      Country                    Scotland

Re: List it!

#10: ECW One Night Stand 2005

In terms of match quality, this probably wasn't top 10 worthy, however the atmosphere and the way they managed to replicate the original ECW was fantastic. From start to finish a thoroughly entertaining event.

The 100 Greatest WCW Matches - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    ie=Ireland

#9 Royal Rumble 2000

Certainly not for the Rumble match itself, but more so for the Cactus v Trips street fight and the Dudley's v Hardy's Tag Tables match.Various great spots in both of those and a PPV I have caught myself going back and watching several times over for those couple of match segments.

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post
    Here's to hoping this goes Steve or Ed's way. Nash your a poofter and a Donald supporter.
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidTakerFan View Post

Tiger Woods v 1.0 was great but Tiger 2.0 is SHIT. That is all. Rory for Prez Fowler for Vice Prez and Luke Donald can suck my balls. MTF
    One of these days the clock will stop and time won't mean a thing.
    Dave Grohl/Foo Fighters
    I don't like to hit little bitches with glasses, but when midgets step up, I stomp midget asses

Jobber

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

#8 Survivor series - 2002

Again more for one of the most memorable main events ever than the solid if unspectacular undercard. The elimination chamber is a fantastic gimmick and seeing HBK win it was worth it.

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

#7 Summerslam 2002

This Summerlslam is the Only Summerslam that I'd place in my all time top 10 of summerslams. Many great matches on this card from Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio. Chris Benoit vs RVD for the IC title, Ric Flair and Jericho, of course Brock vs Rock and IMO the best match on the Card HHH vs HBK in a unsanctioned match a memorable Summerslam IMO

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    England

6. Wrestlemania XIX

Chris Jericho vs Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar, a great brawl between Hulk Hogan and Vince Mcmahon and Steve Austins last ever match against The Rock, how c ould you possibly not like this PPV?

This is the YES Movement

Status

5. Wrestlemania 24. What a great PPV. You had Taker/Edge, Flair/Michaels, the MiTB and Mayweather/Show were all good or great. The opener was a great way to start the show off.

Thread Information