Page 2 of 54 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: WWE 2012 - A New Direction

People's Champion

Status

re: WWE 2012 - A New Direction

Scheduled for next weeks Raw and Smackdown are the Second Round matches of The WWE unified world title tournament

- - -CM Punk- - - -V- - -Bully Ray- - - -

- -Dolph Ziggler- -V- - -Samoa Joe- - -

- -Chris Jericho- - V - - Sheamus - - -

- -Kofi Kingston- - V - - - Abyss - - - - -

- - -Mark Henry- - V -Justin Gabriel- -

-John Morrison- - V - - -The Miz- - - -

- -Wade Barrett- -V- -Daniel Bryan- - -

- -Cody Rhodes- -V- -Randy Orton- -
    Last edited by Sykotic; 02-05-2012 at 05:30 PM.

People's Champion

Status

Apparently according to backstage rumours Mr Kennedy is under severe probation and Triple H is at his last straw with the Green Bay superstar after several incidents since his return to the company. A botched rumble elimination started the annoyance and Kennedys treatment of both backstage staff and fellow female stars ha brought him under close scrutiny. With the sprng clean up nearly due its not sure whether his star power is strong enough to stop the axe
    Last edited by Sykotic; 02-05-2012 at 05:32 PM.

People's Champion

Status

I really like the graphics on the opening page!

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    in=India

The unified title tournament is a great idea, some awesome matches in the second round.

I'm gunning for Barrett

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Dolph Ziggler vs Samoa Joe should be a instant classic, can't wait to read about what happens in that match.

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

People's Champion

Status

WWE RAW Preview

Live from The Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
    on 16-4-2012

PLAYGROUND ANTICS

As Raw went off the air last week CM Punk lay on the canvas badly injured after a heinous post match attack by Bully Ray. The preempted attack is sure to put in doubt the scheduled WWE title tournament match between the pair. Will Punk take to the mat against Bully Ray or will Ray succeed in taking out the former WWE champion

CLOSER TO THE GOLD

Six more stars will go head to head ith each other in the title tournament. Kofi Kingston will go one on one with The Monster Abyss after they picked up wins over rivals AJ Styles and Christian. Samoa Joe will take on The Showoff Dolph Ziggler for a place in the semi finals and the great white Sheamus will take on Chris Jericho in the final qualifier. Raw promises to be a great night

Scheduled for Raw

CM Punk v Bully Ray in world title tournament qualifier

Dolph Ziggler v Samoa Joe in world title tournament qualifier

Chris Jericho v Sheamus in world title tournament qualifier

Kofi Kingston v Abyss in world title tournament qualifier

Beer Money v The Usos in a tag team turmoil qualifier

Tune in for more

People's Champion

Status

Monday April 16th 2012 live from The Colonial Life Arena in Columbia, South Carolina
    The Raw recap plays showing footage of Bully Rays end of Raw attack on CM Punk

The Raw Video Plays

Pyros go off and we are brought to the commentary table

Michael Cole: Good evening ladies and gentleman and welcome to monday night raw live from the Colonial life arena in South Carolina, Columbia. Im Michael Cole and a always im joined by my co colleague Tazz

Tazz: Thanks Cole and its great to be here in the capital of southern hospitality

Cole: Yeah Tazz and tonight we have one hell of a, as JR would say, slobbernocker

Tazz: Indeed Cole tonight we will see who makes the quarter finals of the WWE championship tournament, including CM Punk against Bully Ray

Cole: And what will CM Punk have to say after Bully Rays assault on him last week ending Raw

**CULT OF PERSONALITY**

Former WWE champion CM Punk makes his way on down to the ring to the delight of the crowd and he is bandaged across the right side of his head after last weeks attack. Punk doesnt look happy as he picks up the microphone
    CM Punk: Im going to keep this short and simple. Bully Ray, you are a coward. Not only did you blindside me but you used a dirty rotten chain to assault me. So you better get your ass out here right now. Or Im coming back there to kick it

**THE BEATEN PATH**

Bully Ray makes his way onto the entrance ramp with a smug look on hs face as the fans jeer
    Bully Ray: Listen here Punk, I beat your ass like the dog that you are last week and tonight Im going to do it again and take my place in the next round. As for now Punk, im taking it easy.

Punk: We'll see about that

Punk drops the microphone and runs up the ramp after Bully Ray who disappears into the back and Punk follows only for Bully Ray to reappear and clock Punk over the head with the chain. Punk is out cold on the ramp as Ray nails him several more times in the head. Ray looks out into the crowd with the chain raised as he stands over Punks body.
    Cole: Oh my Bully Ray has again decimated CM Punk with that chain

Tazz: Another cheap shot by Ray and I hope Punk is able to compete tonight

Video plays hyping up the Wrestlemania Revenge Tour

David Otunga is in the ring as we come back

**KAZ**

Kazarian makes his way to the ring accompanied by his tag team partner Brian Kendrick to a nice cheer from the crowd

Match One I Singles Match

David Otunga v Kazarian

The two lock up and Otunga overpowers Kazarian into the corner but Kazarian kicks back and performs a running money flip on Otunga sending him to the mat. Kazarian is in the ascendancy as he hits a flip over leg drop onto Otunga and cvers for a 2 count. **RIP IT UP** then hits as Brodus Clay makes his way down to the ring flattens Kendrick on the outside and enters running at Kazarian and clotheslining him up and over. Clay picks up Otunga and hits the overhead suplex sending him spiralling out of the ring. Clay whips Kazarian off the ropes and hits the running head smash. Clay sends Otunga into the corner hits the running splash comes off the ropes and hits THE FALL OF HUMANITY nearly crushing Otunga into the canvas. Clay grins before making the referee count as he puts his foot on Otungas chest. He then picks up Kazarian and launches him over the ropes onto Kendrick before leaving

Result: No contest between David Otunga and Kazarian
    Tazz: Wow what an impression by Brodus Clay

Cole: Yeah I dont think that Kendrick, Kazarian or Otunga enjoyed that match up very much

Tazz: No I dont think so either

Cole: Moving on Tazz and Chris Jericho was successful last week in beating Evan Bourne and tonight he will go one on one with Sheamus for a place in the next round, and hes standing by backstage with Christy Hemme

Hemme: Chris, tonight you take on Sheamus in the second round of the WWE title tournament, can I get your thoughts

Jericho takes the mic
    Jericho: My thoughts, well my thoughts are this, just like last week. Sheamus you immigrant, you need to listen up good junior. I am Y2J, Chris Jericho ,the very first undisputed champion and I also plan on being the next undisputed champion. So tonight defeat is no option. You will step into the ring with the ayatolah of rock and a rollaaaaaaaa and I will win, because I am the best in the world at what I do, do you understand what Im saying to you right now. Chris Jericho, winner.

*SOS*

Kofi Kingston makes his way down to the ring alone to a huge ovation

*BLACKHOLE*

The Monster Abyss makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction

Tazz: Abyss has been undefeatable recently and been a thorn in the side of both AJ Style and Kofi Kingston as of late

Cole: Well hes a real dark horse in this tournament, if you cant move him how can you beat him

Match Two I Singles I WWE World Title Tournament Round Two

'The Monster' Abyss v Kofi Kingston

Abyss stands in the corner silently staring at Kingston before Kingston makes his way across the ring towards Abyss who just swats Kingston away. Kingston comes back at Abyss with a couple of forearms but Abyss again no sells and lifts Kingston into the sky and double chokeslams him to the canvas. Kingston is down now as Abyss starts to hammer away at him with some stiff forearms and nasty kicks to the gut. Kingston is badly hurt now as Abyss hits a thunderous gutbuster on Kingston. Abyss with a big boot and BLACKHOLE SLAM but Kingston reverses into a wrap around DDT and The Monster Abyss is finally floored. But he is regaining his feet as Kingston staggers to his feet, Kingston off the ropes and a big tilt a whirl flapjack sends Kingston sprawling. Abyss makes his way surprisingly to the top rope but his delay gives Kingston the chance to hit a huge arm drag off the tope rope but Kingstons abdomen is in real pain as he hobbles towards Abyss . Kingston hits a neckbreaker on Abyss followed by a jumping knee but Kingston grimaces as he lands and holds his stomach. Kingston with TROUBLE IN PARADISE but as he jumps the pain halts him mid air and he crashes. Abyss capitalises quickly and flattens him with a BLACKHOLE SLAM and the cover fr the 1....2.......3. Abyss advances to the next round

Result: Abyss defeated Kofi Kingston by pinfall to advance

After tha match Abyss goes to leave before turning back at Kingston who lies motionless. Abyss picks up Kingston and sets up the BLACKHOLE SLAM but Evan Bourne comes out of nowhere and saves his tag team partner by hitting several shots to Abyss which startle him, Bourne dropkicks Abyss down and climbs out onto the apron and hits a springboard dive onto Abyss who catches him and hits the BLACKHOLE SLAM in midair. Bourne was crushed into the canvas. Abyss music plays as he stands over the bodies of Bourne and Kingston
    Cole: Oh my that doesnt look good

Tazz: You know it doesnt at all Cole, we have watched two matches so far tonight and seen five bodies laid out, five Cole

Cole: Yeah first Brodus Clay and now Abyss, the big men of the WWE making a huge impact tonight

Tazz: Hopefully this is the last of the impacts of this kind we see tonight, I would like a show to come back to next week
    Cole: One thing that is for sure tonight, CM Punk versus Bully Ray will not be pretty

Tazz: It sure wont Cole Bully Ray already making a beeline for Punk with that chain to open the show, lets hope we even have a main event tonight

- - - - - - - C O M M E R C I A L - - - - - - - -

As we come back we are in the medical room with the doctors seeing to CM Punk as General Manager Shawn Michaels walks in
    HBK: Hey doc so whats the situation here

Doctor: Well the swelling hasnt gone down yet so I cant fully diagnose the injury,but I would be certain to tell you that CM Punk should not wrestle tonight
    Punk looks pissed
    Punk: Not wrestle, what you been smoking doc. With Bully Ray tonight I would wrestle with a broken leg. Tonight that son a bitch gunna realise what happens when you mess with CM Punk

HBK: I wouldnt be so sure about that Punk, if I let you go out there tonight against doctors orders then I would be liable if anything should happen to you, and then it woud be my ass in the blender if you get my drift

Punk: Your ass, never mind that Shawn. My body, my decision. I'll sign anything you want but tonight CM Punk versus Bully Ray, is on

HBK puts his hands up to say ok as Punk continues to get seen to

**WRITTEN IN MY FACE**

Sheamus makes his way down to the ring to a huge cheer. He grabs the microphone as he enters the ring
    Sheamus: It would seem that a certain light haired jackass has been saying he will kick my ass tonight and cost me the chance to be the next wwe champion. Chris Jericho thinks he is the best wrestler alive today. He also thinks hes gods greatest gift. Those may be true. Back in 1999. But I got a newsflash for you sunshine. Its twenty twelve, year of the great white, and his name is Sheamus, so get YOUR ass out here so I can kick that

Lights dim

Pyros blow off

**BREAK THE WALLS DOWN**

Chris Jericho smirks as he makes his way down to the ring to a mixed reaction
    Tazz: This is gunna be a cracker Cole

Cole: Setting up nicely Tazz and the winner gets Abyss next week for a place at Backlash

Match Three I Singles I WWE World Title Tournament Round Two

'Great White' Sheamus v 'Y2J' Chris Jericho

As the match starts Jericho gets up in Sheamus face and takes off his jacket and chucks it in Sheamus face blinding the celtic warrior briefly and giving Jericho the opportunity to attack and Jericho gets in a right knee a left knee and then a right hand a left hand and a back elbow Jericho sends Sheamus off the ropes and ges for the backbodydrop but Sheamus kicks him square in the face and then clotheslines Jericho who ducks and locks in the WALLS OF JERICHO. Jericho holds the hold for ages but Sheamus uses his power to fling Jericho off. Jericho back to work on Sheamus and hits a canadian backbreaker followed by a dropkick to a seated Sheamus. Jericho covers for the two count. Jericho covers again for another two count. Jericho applies an armbar now and tries to wear down Sheamus who finally starts to fight back with some big clubs to Jericho. Sheamus hammers Jericho against the ropes then places him in between and hits several clubs to the chest of Jericho before delaying the last one and smashing Jericho who lands on the apron. Sheamus drags Jericho up and goes for the BROGUE KICK but Jericho ducks and locks on the WALLS OF JERICHO again. Jericho sits down on Sheamus halting any movement from the irishman but the crowd start to get behind the celtic warrior and he looked ready to tap but the fans give him that extra energy to rise and crawl towards the ropes and Jericho reluctantly lets go. Jericho with the CODEBREAKER but Sheamus holds the ropes and Jericho falls. Sheamus chucks Jericho into the corner and climbs up onto Jericho and starts striking away, the fans count along but Jericho hits a powerbomb out of nowhere and lifts Sheamus off the canvas again to hit the double powerbomb and the cover for the one...two.......no Sheamus with a shoulder up. Jericho forearm to Sheamus and Jericho hits the lionsault but Sheamus gets the knees up. Sheamus with the BROGUE KICK and connects for the over...one....two.......threee. Sheamus gets the victory in a very hard thought battle

Result: Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho by pinfall to advance
    Cole: What a match that was

Tazz: Both men talked the talk but only one could go through and that man was the celtic warrior

Cole: Yeah Sheamus was victorious and will face Abyss on next weeks Raw Supershow for a place in the semi finals of the WWE title tournament at Backlash

A video hyping the upcoming Backlash PPV airs

Backstage and Christian is in HBKs office
    Christian: I dont care if I was beaten last week Shawn, I didnt get a one on one matchup for my first round match

HBK: But with your intereference neither did AJ Styles, now im sorry but I dont want to be seen to showing favouritism towards anyone from the locker room

Christian: Dont give me that crap Shawn, I deserve my opportunity, I epitomise what the WWE is all about

HBK: Well I tell you what, seen as though you like to play with AJ Styles so much lately, at Backlash Christian will go one on one with AJ Styles

Christian has a bad look on his face
    HBK: For the United States title

Christians face brings up a smile when Jack Swagger storms in
    Swagger: I demand a rematch for my US title and I want it now.

Christian listens in as HBK ponders
    HBK: Well its true that you are due a title rematch due to the clause in your Wrestlemania match. But that was before I became General Manager of the WWE

Swagger looks pissed
    HBK : And yeah I kind of just gave Christian a title match at Backlash

Swagger: What how could you do that, Im a two time all american, wait till Vickie hears about this, I had a rematch clause

HBK: Woah woah woah hold your horses Jack. Now I said I gave Christian a title match. But Im also giving you one

Christian: What, a triple threat match

Swagger: Thats not fair, I might lose without being pinned, again

HBK: Yeah but that means you could also win the title without pinning the champion, something I think that you wouldnt complain about

Swagger and Christian nod in agreement

HBK: But theres more. It will be United States champion AJ Styles versus Christian versus Jack Swagger

Swagger & Christian: Alright

HBK: Versus Mr Kennedy in a fatal 4 way match

Swagger & Christian: What

HBK: And I have a lot of my own problems to deal with such as Big Show, Wade Barrett and Bully Ray so tonight you four will get even more comfortable with each other and four of the other losing first rounders

HBK picks up a clipboard
    HBK: It will be Jack Swagger, Christian, R-Truth and The Prophet teaming up together to take on Mr Kennedy, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam and Evan Bourne in an 8 man tag team matchup. Thanks for dropping by

HBK pushes them out the door and waves goodbye as the pair contemplate what to do look at eachother before stropping off in different directons

- - - - -C O M M E R C I A L- - - - -

As we come back from the break Jimmy and Jey Uso are in the ring along wth valet Tamina

**TAKE A FALL**

Robert Roode and James Storm make their way down to the ring to a massive boo
    Cole: Well the following match up between these teams is for a place in the tag team turmoil match at Backlash

Tazz: Yeah and the winner of this match gets that opportunity at the tag titles, a big incentive for both teams

Match Four I Tag Team Turmoil Qualifier

Beer Money Inc (Robert Roode & James Storm) v The Usos (Jey & Jimmy)

The match starts with Roode attacking Jimmy from behind. Roode works over the body of Jimmy stiffly and hits a couple of suplexes on Jimmy followed by the tag to Storm who hits a drop toe hold on Jimmy into an arm wrench. Roode comes back into the match and hits Jimmy with a double R spinebuster. Roode covers but Jey breaks it up prompting Storm to come in and hit LAST CALL on Jey and they pick up Jimmy and hit DRiNKiNG WHILE INVESTING on the samoan for the cover and the one....two......three. Beer Money Inc advance to tag team championship turmoil match

Result: Beer Money Inc defeated The Usos by pinfall to advance to tag turmoil
    Tazz: An easy victory for the team of Storm and Roode and they could be our new tag team champions

Cole: Well dont rule out the tag champs, Ryan and Sheffield are one powerful entity and dont forget the cunning of Regal and Goldust, theyve been around a long long time

Backstage now and Christy Hemme is standing by with a smiling United States champion AJ Styles
    Christy Hemme: Tonight AJ, you are involved in a huge eight man tag team match that includes all three of the men you will defend your United States title against at Backlash

AJ Styles: Christy, Im going to enjoy tonight because it gives me the chance to beat the crap out of Christian some more before I get my hands on him at Backlash. Jack Swagger, I took this title from you so I have no worries there and Mr Kennedy may be my partner tonight but I will be keeping an eye on you, I AM PHENOMENAL

Styles saunters off as Hemme keeps smiling

**HERE TO SHOW THE WORLD**

Dolph Ziggler makes his way down to the ring accompanied by his girlfriend Vickie Guerrero and the crowd make themselves felt as they pour down jeers on the duo. Ziggler prepares in the ring as the crowd get pumped with a 'Joes Gunna Kill You' chant. Vickie is screaming at them to shut up as Ziggler gets irate

**NATION OF VIOLENCE**
    The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe make his way down to the ring to the delight of the crowd towel on head

Cole: Joes entrance looks somewhat familiar dont ya think Tazz

Tazz: Ahahahahaaaa yeah Cole not the most original of entrances

Match Five I Singles I WWE World Title Tournament Round Two

'Showoff' Dolph Ziggler v Samoa Joe

Ziggler and Joe both look extremely concentrated as the bell rings and they circle each other and Joe gets around the waist of Ziggler from behind and hits a half nelson suplex and Ziggler is sent to the canvas, Joe climbs on top of the floored Ziggler and starts clubbing away at the showoff as he gets pulledoff by the referee he chases him to the outside, the referee warns him and Joe goes back to Ziggler who decieves him with a poke to the eye and Ziggler hits a couple of right hands followed by a dropkic that floors Joe. Ziggler poses to the crowd before hitting a jumping leg drop on Joe for the cover and a two count. Ziggler looks annoyed as he pulls Joe up and hits a sitout facebuster which brings about another close fall. Ziggler whips Joe but the heavyweight is too big and blocks it. Joe pulls Ziggler in and wallops him with a big clothesline. Joe picks up Ziggler and hits a german suplex, followed by another and then Joe out of nowhere hits a wheelbarrow facebuster and locks in a surfboard submission on Ziggler, Joe applies all his weight to the hold by leaning back but Ziggler eventually manoeveurs out with an elbow to the head. Joe runs at Ziggler who hits the sleeper hold on Joe and Joe starts to wane and then Ziggler locks the hold by wrapping his legs around the body of Joe and Joe is nearly out for the count as Ziggler wrenches the sleeper hold. The referee lifts his hand once no response lifts his hand twice no response lifts his hand a third time and drops it but Joe keeps it up and slowly with the help of the crowds voice lifts himself off the canvas and Ziggler is worried as Joe backs into the turnbuckle but Ziggler holds on and continues to hold on as Joe runs across the ring and hits the other turnbuckle. Ziggler holds on as Joe tries for a third time but Joe halts and ducks and Ziggler flies over the body of Joe onto the canvas. Joe with a running lariat but Ziggler ducks and hits the ZIGZAG and covers for the one...twoo....th...nooooooo Joe got his foot on the bottom rope. Vickie is irate at ringsde an d starts screaming the place down as Ziggler picks Joe up and starts to hit him and goes for the JUMPING FAMEASSER but Joe moves out of the way and hits a release german suplex. Joe lifts Ziggler up to the top rope and sets up for the MUSCLEBUSTER but Ziggler blocks it with a stiff punch to the face and Ziggler leaps off the top rope with a FAMEASSER and covers Joe and gets the one...two....no Joe gets a shoulder up and the crowd go wild. Ziggler cant believe it and goes for the ZIGZAG but gets blocked by Joe who elbows Ziggler and lifts him up for the MUSCLEBUSTER. Joe holds Ziggler up in the air but Ziggler pokes him in the eye once more and drops behind for the ZIGZAG and Ziggler covers and finally gets the pinfall. What a match and Ziggler goes onto next weeks quarter final

Result: Dolph Ziggler defeated Samoa Joe by pinfall to advance

Tazz: Cant believe I have just seen this excellent advert of a match, Raw should be proud

Cole: Well pride isnt what Samoa Joe, wanted, he wanted what Ziggler got, the victory

Tazz: Yeah I hear that Cole, so many near finishes in there, both athletes should be commended

Backstage now and we see Long Island Iced Z Zack Ryder watching backstage as his girlfriend Eve appears

Zack Ryder: Now that was a great match up, I dont particularly like Dolph Ziggler but I sure as hell respect him. That said I will have to speak to Shawn Michaels about my future here on Raw.

Eve: Why whats wrong Zack

Zack Ryder: Well I only lost my US title due to injury and havent been included in the US title match, it was bad enough not being in the WWE title tournament. The twitteratti havent been happy.

Eve: Well what are you going to do about it Zack, ill support you no matter what

Zack Ryder: Maybe Smackdown is the place for me! WOO WOO WOO!!!!

Eve: You know it!!!

- - - - - C O M M E R C I A L - - - - -

**JUST CLOSE YOUR EYES**

Christian makes his way down to the ring to a small jeer and is accompanied by his insurance policy Abyss

**GET ON YOUR KNEES**

Jack Swagger is rightly booed as he and Vickie Guerrero make their way down to the ring. Swagger and Christian share some tense words presumably about the US title which both covet

**TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE/PROPHECY REMIX**

R-Truth and The Prophet Elijah seem to have formed a new alliance and make their way down to the ring to a confused reaction from the crowd. Truth gets in the face of a fan before Elijah pulls him away

**THE WHOLE F'N SHOW**

The extremist Rob Van Dam makes his way down to the ring highfiving all the fans as he looks as he waits on the outside

**FEEDBACK**

Mr Kennedy makes his way down to the ring and him and RVD jump into the ring and Kennedy immediately starts arguing with Swagger and Christian

**CLAVICLE**

Evan Bourne makes his way down to the ring to a great reception from the crowd and when he gets in the ring he stares at Abyss who injured his partner Kofi Kingston earlier tonight. Kennedy tells him to get in the game

**I AM I AM**

Crowd erupt for United States champion AJ Styles as he makes his way down to the ring. As we await the beginning of the match Christian, Swagger and Kennedy are all staring at the United States title

Cole: A lot of talent in the ring right now

Tazz: yeah and half the United States title match competitors to boot

Match Six I Eight Man Tag Team

Mr Kennedy,AJ Styles, Evan Bourne & Rob Van Dam v The Prophet, R-Truth, Christian & Jack Swagger

We start off with Rob Van Dam against The Prophet, they lock up Prophet gets the better of RVD with a headlock and takes the former ECW stars body into the center of the ring. RVD is sent into the cornerand Prophet charges and misses and RVD hits three shoulder thrusts before Prophet runs at him and gets monkey flipped across the ring. Prophet doesnt look happy and offer to lock up again which RVD accepts and Pope lets RVD force him into his own corner. Truth gets the blind tag and comes in from behind on RVD and hits an axe handle. Truth stomps RVD in the corner until the referee pulls him away and the heels all start stomping and choking RVD in the corner much to the annoyance of the crowd and the face team. Truth hits the tag to Swagger and Truth scoopslams RVD and Swagger hits the SWAGGERBOMB off the corner and gets the cover for a two count. Swagger hits a couple of variated suplexes and RVD finally counters with an enziguiri as Swagger caught his initial kick. RVD makes the tag to Bourne who explodes into the ring and slams Swagger with many punches, kicks and then a float around ddt flooring Swagger. Bourne covers for a two count. Bourne makes the tag over to Kennedy who hits a snap suplex on Swagger, Swagger is aided as Vickie distracts the referee and Swagger gets a lowblow in and gets the tag to Christian who quickly starts to take apart Kennedy with a couple of forearms. Christian with a reverse ddt and covers for a two count. Christian then hits the neckbreaker on Kennedy before tagging in Swagger again who quickly applies the ANKLE LOCK. Swagger holds the submission as Kennedy writhes in pain and Kennedy forces the lock off as he rolls forward and Swagger nearly hits the face corner but stops himself and runs at Kennedy who ducks and dives for the tag to Styles and the hot tag is welcomed by the crowd as Styles explodes into the ring right hand to Swagger, diving forearm to Christian, dropkick on Truth and a backbody drop on Prophet. The faces get in too and Bourne clotheslines Christian over the tope rope. Bourne then hits a body plancha taking out Christian, Truth and Abyss. Prophet hits a running knee on Van Dam who hits the ground and rolls out not seeing Kennedy who hit a running KENTON DROP and that leaves just Styles and Swagger in the ring. Swagger grabs hold of the leg of Styles and tries for the ankle lock. Styles manage to roll through and hits the STYLES CLASH. Kennedy re enters picks up Styles chucks him out of the ring and covers Swagger for the three count and the victory.

Result: Mr Kennedy, AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam & Evan Bourne defeated Christian, Jack Swagger, R-Truth and The Prophet

Styles looks shocked as Kennedy looks at Styles motioning for the title as the carnage around the ring is shown.

A video showing the Smackdown Rebound is shown

Backstage now and Dolph Ziggler is standing by with Christy Hemme

Hemme: Dolph Ziggler, tonight you qualified for the quarter finals of the WWE title tournament. Who would you rather meet next week CM Punk or Bully Ray

Ziggler grins before answering

Ziggler: Well its fairly simple. Which of the two do I want to face. Well. It doesnt really matter because Dolph Ziggler #HEEL is too strong for either. Bully Ray you can bring your chain and Punk you can bring the backing of your fans but Ziggler just brings himself. And thats enough

Ziggler disappears as Hemme looks on

**BEATEN PATH**
    Bully Ray makes his way down to the ring to a bad reaction

Cole: Wonder if Punk is gunna have the health to win here tonight

**CULT OF PERSONALITY**

CM Punk hobbles towards the ring as the fans cheer him on. He has a badly damaged leg and his head is fully bandaged

Tazz: We will soon find out

Main Event I Singles I WWE World Title Tournament Round Two

CM Punk v Bully Ray

Straight from the bell Punk goes right after Bully Ray and hits him with about twenty unanswered punches and Ray is rocking in the corner trying to cover up but Punk hits several kicks and takes it to Ray. Punk with a big knee to the face of Ray and Punk is riled up. Punk goes for the GO TO SLEEP but Ray hits a forearm to the head of Punk who visually feels it and drops to his knees. Ray hammers away at the injured skull of Punk and then drops Punk on his head with a DDT. Punk is out of it as Ray unwraps all his bandages and the blood starts to pour out as Ray hammers away at the wound. The referee sees to Punk as Bully Ray undoes the turnbuckle cover exposing the steel. Ray grabs hold of Punk and tries to smash his head off the steel turnbuckle. Punk blocks just about and hits a couple of back elbows to Ray. Punk hits a huge suplex on Ray and both men are down. They stagger to their feet and trade punches and Punk starts to pick up the intensity and a flailing arm from Ray inadvertently blinds the referee and Punk uses the distraction to smash Rays head straight off the turnbuckle without the referee seeing. Punk quickly hits the GO TO SLEEP on Ray and covers for the three count and Punk against all adversity qualifies for the quarter finals of the tournament

Result: CM Punk defeated Bully Ray by pinfall to advance

Cole: He did it Punk did it

Tazz: yeah strike one out for the good guys

Punk stumbles to his feet as his hand is raised and the show goes off the air

- - END SHOW - -

========================================================

Quick Raw Results

David Otunga & Kazarian went to no contest

Abyss defeated Kofi Kingston to qualify for WWE title quarter finals

Sheamus defeated Chris Jericho to qualify for WWE title quarter finals

Beer Money defeated The Usos to qualify for the WWE tag team title turmoil match

Dolph Ziggler defeated Samoa Joe to qualify for WWE title quarter finals

Mr Kennedy, AJ Styles, Evan Bourne & Rob Van Dam defeated R-Truth, The Prophet, Christian and Jack Swagger

CM Punk defeated Bully Ray to qualify for WWE title quarter finals

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current card for Backlash 2012 Night of Champions

WWE United States Championship - Fatal 4 Way

AJ Styles (C) v Mr Kennedy v Christian v Jack Swagger

WWE Tag Team Championship - Tag Team Turmoil

Mason Ryan & Skip Sheffield (C) v Regal Gold v Beer Money v ????? v ????? v ?????

WWE Unified World Title Tournament Semi Final - Steel Cage

Smackdon competitor v Smackdown Competitor
    WWE Unified World Title Tournament Semi Final - Extreme Rules

Dolph Ziggler/CM Punk v Sheamus/Abyss

WWE Unified World Title Tournament Final - Ladder

Winner of Raw Semi final v Winner of Smackdown Semi final

More to be finalised

Tag Team Specialist

Status

Keep it up, really enjoying your BTB, look forward to further posts down the track, especially your ppv's.

The E-Fed & BTB BRUH!

Status

Punk vs Bull Ray - Exchange of words was a great idea as these two have great microphone as it really does build up to a great match between Punk and Bully Ray. These two characters fit pretty well with one another.

Brodus Clay not the funkasaurus? Well it will be interesting to see where you take the route of him being a monster, SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!!!!

Abyss def. Kofi Kingston - its a good idea as well Kingston never maybe taken seriously for being in the world title hunt and now with the new wrestlers coming in, that fact is now more clear so good win for Abyss. Also with Abyss taking out Bourne as well, selling Abyss as a monster early is a good call.

Sheamus def. Chris Jericho is a good call but me being a Jericho fan and Sheamus defeating him just brings me back to the end of the Royal Rumble lol it was a well written match and lets see how far Sheamus can go in this tournament

Beer Money def. Uso .... no brainier in this one. WWE needs help in their tag division.

Dolph Ziggler def. Samoa Joe well was amazing and was a good as I thought it should be. The one thing awesome about this tournament is the match up and every show seems to have one or two good match ups so Dolph Ziggler defeating Samoa Joe is my pick to win it ALL!!!

Six man tag, was a decent match and a preview of the US title scene. One question though, was didn't call The Pope .... The Pope as well you have everyone else's name from TNA so a bit a curious.

Main Event - Punk vs Ray, was a good match up between the two and well kinda obvious Punk was going to pick up the win and move on as I see Punk going far in to the tournament.

[04:46 AM] Punk Wolf: Willis is our Modern-Day Jesus.
    [06:15 AM]Baldwin: Ily Willy
    [05:35 PM]Jon Snow: Willis, your misogyny must be put to an end.
    [06:57 PM]
    Jim: I like Willis more and more with each day
    [04:43 PM]Jim: Which is why Willis > Natural
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: hes like a roman reigns
    [06:06 AM] King Carl: willis has the raw sex appeal tho
    [11:18 AM]Order: I LOVE BIG WILLY

Spartacus - " There is no greater victory than to fall from this world... A free man. "

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    Keep it up, really enjoying your BTB, look forward to further posts down the track, especially your ppv's.

Yeah Ive started to put some deeper thought in lately and try to be as good backstage as the matches are, hopefully my ppv matches can really step it up another level

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Willis View Post
    Punk vs Bull Ray - Exchange of words was a great idea as these two have great microphone as it really does build up to a great match between Punk and Bully Ray. These two characters fit pretty well with one another.

Brodus Clay not the funkasaurus? Well it will be interesting to see where you take the route of him being a monster, SOMEBODY CALL MY MOMMA!!!!

Abyss def. Kofi Kingston - its a good idea as well Kingston never maybe taken seriously for being in the world title hunt and now with the new wrestlers coming in, that fact is now more clear so good win for Abyss. Also with Abyss taking out Bourne as well, selling Abyss as a monster early is a good call.

Sheamus def. Chris Jericho is a good call but me being a Jericho fan and Sheamus defeating him just brings me back to the end of the Royal Rumble lol it was a well written match and lets see how far Sheamus can go in this tournament

Beer Money def. Uso .... no brainier in this one. WWE needs help in their tag division.

Dolph Ziggler def. Samoa Joe well was amazing and was a good as I thought it should be. The one thing awesome about this tournament is the match up and every show seems to have one or two good match ups so Dolph Ziggler defeating Samoa Joe is my pick to win it ALL!!!

Six man tag, was a decent match and a preview of the US title scene. One question though, was didn't call The Pope .... The Pope as well you have everyone else's name from TNA so a bit a curious.

Main Event - Punk vs Ray, was a good match up between the two and well kinda obvious Punk was going to pick up the win and move on as I see Punk going far in to the tournament.
    Thanks for the great feedback, I really need it as I dont know whether what Im doing so far is any good. Clay as the funkusaurus was what I wanted to do but he debuted a week after I put him on Raw as a monster, hes gunna be a slow burner for sure and theres plenty of ups n downs for him along the way.

Abyss is being the real monster on Raw, ala Kane 97 he is unstoppable but at the moment.Kofi is in my plans though just have to wait and see. Sheamus had to get the win, my title states a new direction and there will be plenty of movement from the newbies towards the top like when Orton & Cena were being pushed above the attitude era guys . My direction will be to make stars and be unpredictable, its what keeps people reading. Ziggler v Joe was a big example of this and the match was probably PPV quality.

It was an 8 man tag and yeah i had the 4 US title participants face off and Kennedy pushing AJ was a good build to put doubt in the champions mind that he may have that happen at Backlash. Prophet/Truth are a new alliance but they wont be an alliance after the tag gold but I am going to rebuild the tag division and believe that with teams like California Beach Boys(Kendrick/Kazarian) , Beer Money and MCMG i can do just that. I changed Popes name as I wanted to give him a gimmick and this name works better for his character than Pope.

The main event was not the best match but made sense Punk had to win.

Before SD goes up I will post an info page with some of the backstage stuff

Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed

People's Champion

Status

After this monday night raw the heirarchy of the WWE, Triple H especially have been very pleased with how the new direction of the WWE is going. All the unpredictability on the show has only been good for business and the ratings are up especially for the WWE title tournament

Despite backstage grievances over his recent behaviour Mr Kennedy was handed a chance at the United States championship with several other stars , specifically Zack Ryder voiced their concerns. Ryder was backed up by Randy Orton, a guy who hasnt hid his dislike for Kennedy. The speaking out seemed to get Ryder his move over to Smackdown after tempers boiled over between Ryder and Kennedy. Triple H granted Ryder his switch as Ryder is one of the bigger merchandice sellers on the roster

The WWE is set to announce that WWE Summerslam, the annual summer ppv set for August is set to join Wrestlemania as the WWEs only 4 hour PPV events. Nothing is set in stone but the idea has been floated

At last weeks Smackdown PPV Ted Dibiase suffered an ankle injury and is set to be out for a few months at the most. Dibiase is understandably annoyed as he was set to take part in Backlash in some capacity.

After the former announcement that several stars have failed wellness policy tests the WWE has acted quickly to deny that no action has been taken by clarifying anyone if anyone involved in failing a wellness test will be handed their punishment in due time.

Which brings us to Jeff Hardy, Hardy was released from his contract after failing to attend rehab for a drug related problem. Talent relations were up in arms, the guy has had so many chances and blew it as he was already on a probationary period after his previous exits from the company. The WWE even waived there 90 day no compete clause as they dont believe he will be back at TNA after their money problems. Another wellness policy failer was Rob Van Dam. This sint the first time for him either. But Van Dam unlike Hardy accepted his wrongdoing and put hmself into rehab.

Brodus Clay wont be on television for the enxt few weeks and possibly beyond Backlash after he got involved with Samoa Joe and Joe broke his nose. The showdown between two new stars didnt go well and both now have alot to do to get in the heirarchys good books

And lastly Triple H has elected to back out of the talent exchange programmes with other cult promotions due to the fact he already has enought talent not seeing air time and doesnt want to halt the progress of young stars like Justin Gabriel and Zack Ryder.
    Last edited by Sykotic; 02-05-2012 at 05:38 PM.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

I actually read that one all the way through, largely in part to it being the first post in your BTB without a ton of obnoxious colored fonts. If I wanted to taste the rainbow I'd buy some Skittles. Just my opinion, however. Some may like that. To me, a four hour PPV sounds like a bit of an overload but at least it helps to justify the high price. I'm not really sure where you're going with the Wellness Policy stuff. Maybe I'm not supposed to yet?
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Natural View Post
    I actually read that one all the way through, largely in part to it being the first post in your BTB without a ton of obnoxious colored fonts. If I wanted to taste the rainbow I'd buy some Skittles. Just my opinion, however. Some may like that. To me, a four hour PPV sounds like a bit of an overload but at least it helps to justify the high price. I'm not really sure where you're going with the Wellness Policy stuff. Maybe I'm not supposed to yet?
    Haha sorry about the multicoloured stuff it just the way im used to writin I like using the main red and blue to describe the show and the other colour I only used to differentiate between the wrestlers. Any feedback is welcome as I want to attract morre readers

Its only going to be Summerslam and WM, the WWEs two biggest PPVs that will get 4 hours being that they are the so called blowoff PPVs

Wellness stuff was to get rid of Hardy, after reassessing my roster and then planning the next few months he was well behind too many others in th pecking order and with hi star power I chose to just get rid of him in a way thats believable, RVD the same but their may be a role down the line for him. The wellness policy may strike again, but I wont get into that yet
    Last edited by Sykotic; 02-05-2012 at 05:43 PM.

People's Champion

Status

As the show opens we see the words 'Legends in their own way'

Then a short clip of Stone Cold Steve Austin bleeding profusely while locked in Bret Harts Sharpshooter is shown

One was 'the best there was the best there is and the best there ever will be'

A few clips of Bret Hart are shown like winning the WWE championship from Diesel

'And the other decided to take that title away'

Austin stunning several stars of 1997 is shown

'But only one can truly be the best'

Youre The Best Around plays as a video montage of both Hart and Austin battling eachother is shown

WWE commentator Jim Ross is joined in the studio by both Bret Hart and Stone Cold Steve Austin alng with Mick Foley

They begin to discuss how the seeds were sown for their feud and Austin calling Hart out of his hiatus in 1996. Hart would return at Survivor Series that year and several clips leading up to that match are shown and discussed

Video is shown of the Survivor Series match between Bret Hart and Steve Austin where in the end Hart, locked in Austins Million Dollar Dream sleeper hold submission, kicked off the corner to land over Austin for the pinfall

Austin talks about how tht match brought the best out of him and he think it helped get him over with a lot of the fans despite being the bad guy. Hart says he knew Austin had potential and is glad he could help bring it out. And Ross states that this match laid the foundations for what was to come

Foley and Ross then go to talk about the 1997 Royal Rumble and what occured here is now infamous in WWE history and in increased the animosity between Austin and Hart

A video clip is shown of Bret Hart eliminating Steve Austin from the Rumble match which the referees missed only for Austin to sneak back into the ring and eliminate Vader, The Undertaker and Hart to win the Rumble

Hart and Austin both joke about what went down and how they built the incident to lead to the impending blow off match and how plenty of fans thought the reactions and cheating were authentic

Clips are then shown of Hart threatening to quit the WWE afterwards and the impending incidents of Hart winning the title in a fatal four way involving Austin, losing the title the next night due to Austin and then the steel cage match against Sid Vicious which Austin tried to help Hart win a he would face him at Wrestlemania but ultimately Sid retained due to The Undertakers involvement

All four men talk about what it was like being around in the excitement leading into Wrestlemania that year and the fact that the match was a submission match only made things more intriguing

We are then shown full match coverage of the Wrestlemania match between the two as both men gave their all to win but ultimately it was Hart awarded the victory by special guest referee Ken Shamrock after a bloody Austin passed out in the Sharpshooter due to blood loss and pain. After the match Hart would continue to assault Austin and the fans would turn on Hart and cheer Austin.

The guys talked about the impact the match made and how the ending to that match both enabled Austin to break out as the top star of the WWE and made Hart be the villain of the piece in the feud that would continue all the way until the early summer period

Last edited by Sykotic; 02-05-2012 at 05:41 PM.

People's Champion

Status

Live from the Bi-Lo Center in Greenville, South Carolina on Friday 20th April 2012

Smackdown video plays

Pyros explode and we are brought to the announce table minus Michael Cole
    Josh Matthews: Ladies and gentleman welcome to friday night smackdown!!!! Live from the Bi-Lo center in Greenville, South Carolina. I'm Josh Matthews, the new lead commentator for smackdown and im joined by my co colleague for the night, the master of the spinarooni, Booker T

Booker T: Hey Josh boy is great to be here once again on friday night smackdown in South Carolina

Matthews: And what a night we have ahead of us, tonight we will see 4 matchups in the WWE unified title tournament to see who will go on to the Raw Supershow this monday night for a chance to make the Backlash semi finals

Booker: Yeah theres a lot at stake Josh and superstars such as Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Randy Orton will have to be at their best to make it with the contest heating up

Matthews: Also tonight we will see another tag team turmoil qualifier as the PPV card for Backlash starts to take shape

**REALEZA**

Alberto Del Rio makes his way out from the entrance without his trademark fancy car and with Ricardo Rodriguez in tow
    Matthews: No car, im surprised

Booker: Well Alberto Del Rio doesnt look in a happy mood Josh, Im guessing hes here for business

Del Rio grabs a microphone and goes to speak but the crowd are booing him so he gets annoyed and Rodriguez grabs the microphone and tells the crowd to shut up but Del Rio takes offence to the snatch and slaps Rodriguez across the back of the head and takes the microphone
    Alberto Del Rio: How dare you take my microphone Ricardo, remember who you are and who brought you where you are today.

Crowd boo as Ricardo cowers to Del Rio
    Alberto Del Rio: Now that the help has been put in its place, back to why I Alberto Del Rio, am out here. Last week I was robbed, robbed of my match, robbed of my championship and robbed of my destiny. By Justin Gabriel.

Crowd cheer after remembering intercontinental champion Gabriels victory last week
    Alberto Del Rio: Now I am here to ask, no demand that I be given a rematch and be reinstated in the tournament to crown a new champion as that championship is rightly mine

Crowd boo vociferously
    Alberto Del Rio: And if you dont give me what I want. I will make sure noone else gets it. Comprende

**SEXY BOY**

WWE general manager the heartbreak kid Shawn Michaels makes his way onto the ramp and the crowd rise to meet him
    HBK: Alberto Del Rio. tut tut tut. Every week I try to run the show and every week you interupt it.Will you ever give up

Alberto Del Rio: Give me what I ask for and I shall leave you be

HBK: Well heres the thing Mr Del Rio. I dont give into threats and a bit of respect for your fellow superstars would go a long way to making you a real star around here

Alberto Del Rio: Make me a star, I made myself a star by winning the Royal Rumble four months after arriving here.

HBK: Yeah and people still dont like you. As for tonight all places in the tournament are taken. But I got a match for you regardless. And this guy is someone everybody seems to like

HBK leaves and Del Rio looks on

**WOO WOO WOO......YOU KNOW IT**

**OH RADIO**

Zack Ryder with Eve by his side makes his way down to the ring
    Booker: Zack Ryder on Smackdown. Woo Woo Woo

Matthews: And Eve, this is great news Ryder has been transferred to smackdown

Match One I Singles

'Long Island Iced Z' Zack Ryder v Alberto Del Rio

The match starts quickly and Del Rio takes down Ryder with a wrist lock and Del Rio applies the pressure to Ryder. Del Rio tries to lock the armbar on already but Ryder fights it off only to run into a clothesline by Del Rio. Del Rio hits a single arm ddt and smacks Ryders face int the canvas and covers for a two count. Ryder starts to get up but Del Rio hits a step up enziguiri before posing to the crowd. Del Rio hits several kicks to the body and head of Ryder before picking him up onto his shoulders, Del Rio lifts Ryder over his shoulders and drops him onto his knee with a gutbuster. Del Rio covers and Ryder once again gets his arm up. Del Rio whips Ryder into the corner and hits a running clothesline on the body of Ryder. Del Rio blows a kiss to a disgusted Eve. Del rio hits a right hand but Ryder blocks and hits a left hand to Del Rio, a back elbow and then a clothesline of his own. Ryder builds some momentum of his own and goes for the ROUGH RYDER but Del Rio ducks out of the way. Del Rio picks Ryder up but Ryder jumps behind and hits a dropkick to the back of Del Rio who flies to the outside. Del Rio is getting to his feet when Ryder suicide dives to the outside but Del Rio pulls Rodriguez in the way and Rodriguez takes the hit. Del Rio has had enough and starts making his way to the back. Ryder gets back in the ring and the referee reaches the ten count

Result: Zack Ryder defeated Alberto Del Rio by countout

Ryder is pissed so drags Rodriguez back in the ring as Del Rio looks on, Del Rio flaps his hand as if he doesnt care and just leaves to the back as Ryder hits the ROUGH RYDER on Rodriguez. Ryder celebrates with Eve in the ring
    Matthews: Del Rio is a coward, couldnt even last the match against Ryder

Booker: A great start nonetheless to Zack Ryders smackdown career

Backstage and Christy Hemme is standing by with The Miz

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentleman I am joined right now by one of tonights participants in the unified world title tournament, The Miz. Now Miz tonight you go one on one with former tag team partner John Morrison. Since you disbanded you had the initial rise in stature but since you lost your WWE title last year you have declined where as Morrison has been on the up and up

Miz looks really angry at Christy before putting his lips close to the microphone

The Miz: Really. Really!! Really!!!! You know what Christy you may be right, I may have (Miz puts fingers in air) declined but one thing that reeeeaaaaaaalllyy matters is that The Miz is better than that poser John Morrison and momentarily will prove the fact.How many world titles has John Morrison won. None because he isnt in my league, The Miz wins titles John Morrison is just a pretender.I have headlined Wrestlemania, has John Morrison. Didnt think so. And I say this because i'm The Miz and yes, i'm AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- - - - - - C O M M E R C I A L - - - - - -

As we come back **AINT NO MAKE BELIEVE** plays

The holder of the money in the bank brefcase, John Morrison makes his way down to the ring and slaps hands with the fans

Matthews: Well The Miz will have it all to do against Morrison who had a great victory against Matt Morgan in the first round

Booker T: He sure did Josh, JoMo really gathering some momentum after winning the money in the bank

**AWESOME**

**I CAME TO PLAY**

The Miz makes his way down to the ring to a series of boos

Before the match starts Morrison grabs the microphone
    John Morrison: Miz you seem to be very vocal as of late as to why you are better than me. To be honest it seems to be an obsession of yours and I will take great pleasure in beating you right here in South Carolina

Crowd pop for the mention

John Morrison: But what I really want to do is beat you twice

Crowd cheer

John Morrison: So how about it Miz, you and me. Two out of three falls right now.Winner gets to go through to the next round

Miz looks sceptical as he looks on

John Morrison: And gets the money in the bank briefcase

Miz smiles sinisterly and nods his approval as they get set to go

Match Two I Two out of Three Falls I WWE Unifed World Title Tournament Round Two

Winner gets the Money in the Bank briefcase

'The Shaman of Sexy' John Morrison v The Miz

As the match starts the former tag team partners lock up and Morrison pushes Miz into the corner who pulls himself under the rope so that the referee breaks the lock up. Miz comes back in and goes for a clothesline and Morrison ducks. Morrison explodes with several rights and then hits a running crossbody on Morrison taking him down to the canvas. Morrison with several punches as he mounts Miz. Morrison with a belly to belly suplex and Morrison hits a running shooting star press that connects and Morrison covers Miz for a two count. Miz gets annyed and keeps running into attacks by Morrison that floor him and a dropkick knocks the stuffing out of Miz. Miz gets a poke to the eye and hits Morrison with a huge clothesline. Miz puts Morrison up on the turnbuckle and Miz climbs to the middle rope and punches away at Morrison. Miz taunts the crowd and Morrison hits him with a huge gut punch. Morrison hits a sunset flip pin from the top rope and one...two...three... Morrison picks up the pinfall MORRISON 1 THE MIZ 0. Miz stumbles to his feet and Morrison puts up a finger and says 'thats one' Miz then goes at Morrison and gets the upperhand with a kick to the chest Miz rolls up Morrison and tries to hold the tights but only gets a two count. Miz then avoids a Morrison clothesline and hooks the legs and uses his feet to leverage the ropes. Another close count as Morrison kicks out at two. Miz goes for the SKULL CRUSHING FINALE but Morrison pushes him into the ropes and hits a diving leg lariat to the face of Miz and covers for another two count. Morrison hits THE FLYING CHUCK but Miz ducks and the referee gets clobbered. Morrison checks on the referee and then hits STARSHIP PAIN on The Miz and covers but the referee hasnt recovered yet as the crowd count up to six. Morrison then goes to revive him but to no avail and the referee starts to get up as does The Miz. Morrison goes to the Miz who low blows him and rolls him up with the use of the tights and the ropes and the referee makes the count and the Miz gets the pinfall. JOHN MORRISON 1 THE MIZ 1. We are into a deciding fall now as The Miz doesnt let Morrison rest and just hammers away at his forehead. Miz with a neckbreaker now and then an elbow drop to Morrison for a cover but only a two count. Morrison really hurt now as he is pulled to his feet hobbling. SKULL CRUSHING FINALE but Morrison reverses and chucks Miz into the corner. Cartwheel handspring roundhouse from Morrison who then comes off the ropes and avoids a clothesline before hitting THE FLYING CHUCK. Morrison drags The Miz under the corner and hits STARSHIP PAIN and covers for the three count and the victory

Result: John Morrison defeated The Miz by pinfall to advance and keep his briefcase

Booker: Now tell me I just not just see that

Matthews: We sure did Booker

Booker: Great match and I am glad that The Miz got whats coming to him

Matthews: Morrison wins again and he did it the right way unlike The Miz, and now John Morrison will be at the Raw supershow this monday aiming to make the semi finals

Morrison celebrates in the ring holding his briefcase up and signalling the title is coming to him

Backstage and The Big Show is in the back when Daniel Bryan approaches him
    Daniel Bryan: Hey Show what happened to you last week, you left me high and dry last week, I have an important match tonight and because of you Im not 100%

Big Show: Dan im really sorry about last week I just really lost my concentration, Matt Stryker is gunna get it when I find him

Both men stand up as Gregory Helms enters the room with his cruiserweight title on his waist

Gregory Helms: Not that you being there would have helped Bryan in any way , if you two have forgotten I am supernatural and Gregory Helms cant be defeated

Show gets up in Helms face

Big Show: Yeah well why dont I change that for you right now, If you think your big enough

Gregory Helms: I have a bad back , my ankle got twisted ummmmm I cant wrestle tonight

Big Show: How about if you dont get into that ring tonight, I smash your head in right here right now

Gregory Helms: Ok ok no need to be so violent

Helms scatters as Show releases anger on the locker

**SUPERNATURAL**

WWE Cruiserweight champion Gregory Helms makes his way down to the ring to a flurry of boos

**CRANK IT UP**

The crowd give a small pop to The Big Show as the giant makes his way down to the ring with an angry expression on his face

Match Three I Singles

'Supernatural' Gregory Helms v The Big Show

Big Show goes right after Helms but he tries to stay away from Show. He avoids a couple of charges before ducking a clothesline and coming off the ropes and hitting a dropkick to the back of the Shows legs, the giant is temporarily down on one knee and Helms hits a couple of forearms to the back of Shows head and then hits a bulldog and covers. Helms gets the two count and Show powers out of it by sending Helms across the ring. Helms foolishly runs at Show who hits a big boot. Show commanding now as he pushes Helms into th corner, Show hushe the crowd before slapping down on Helms chest the noise heard all over the arena. As Show goes to pick up Helms Matt Striker appear on the steel ramp and Show starts shouting up at him as Striker makes his way down to the ringside area. Show is visibly distracted now by Strikers presence and Helms capitalises with some offence and knocks Show to his knees. Helms get up on the middle rope and tries an axe handle but Show catches him and goes for a SHOWSTOPPER but Striker jumps on the apron. Show lets go and the referee tries to eject Striker but as he does the powerful athlete from last week is in the ring through the crowd and Show turns round into a huge spinebuster. Helms covers as the interferer leaves and the referee counts the pinfall and Helms gets the win

Result: Gregory Helms defeated the Big Show by pinfall

After the match Striker disappears backstage as Helms celebrates the huge win in the ring. Big Show finally comes to and is seething and then shoves a cameraman over as he makes his way backstage

Booker: Show looks like a man posessed.

Matthews:
    That poor cameraman didnt deserve that

Booker: Yeah but Show probably didnt mean it, hes a friendly giant at heart, Striker has a lot to answer for, why is he out here and who is the mystery assailant

Matthews: Well Im sure the Big Show is gunna want to know who and might go looking for Striker again.

Booker: Well it did him no favours last week

Christy Hemme is standing by backstage with the leader of the Barrett Barrage, Wade Barrett
    Christy Hemme: Wade Barrett tonight you have a chance to make the Raw Superhow quarter finals, do you think you have enough to get there

Wade looks at her funny

Wade Barrett:
    Do I, Wade Barrett think I have enough talent. I have enough and more, and to be honest with you I dont really need that much when my opponent is Daniel Bryan, that little miscreant isnt fit enough to be in the same ring as me. We were both part of the first series of NXT. And remind me who won that. Yes it was I, Wade Barrett, nothings changed, nothing will. Only place Daniel Bryan is heading is to Wasteland courtesy of the Barrett barrage

Barrett smiles into the camera before we go to a commercial

**THE RISING**

Intercontinental champion Justin Gabriel make his way into the ring to a good cheer from the crowd and he is sporting a new look with three quarter length neon blue tights, a matching bandana and black sunglasses. He passes his bandana and sunglasses to a lucky fan.
    Matthews: Wow Gabriel sporting a new look, he looks so cool

Booker:
    Yeah he does and thats a nice touch giving that fan his headwear

**SOMEBODIES GONNA GET IT**

Worlds strongest man Mark Henry makes his way down to the ring not looking too happy
    Booker: Mark Henry is one badass superstar and could be the next WWE champion

Matthews: Its hard to see who has the strength to stop him

**REALEZA**

Alberto Del Rio makes his way down to the ring and Gabriel doesnt look happy as Del Rio takes a seat at the commentary booth

Match Four I Singles I WWE Unifed World Title Tournament Round Two

'Worlds Strongest Man' Mark Henry v 'African Air' Justin Gabriel

The match starts with Gabriel trying to mount quick offense and he hits a couple of forehands to Henry but to no effect. Gabriel ducks out of Henrys attacks and hits a dropkick stumbling the big man, Gabriel hits a diving clothesline sending Henry against the ropes and then hits Henry with a reverse roundhouse sending Henry to the outside. Gabriel off the ropes and hits a suicide dive taking Henry down. Gabriel lays some punches to Henry but Henry grabs hold of him and chucks him into Del Rio on the announce table. The referee gets involved and pushes Henry into the ring. Del Rio is irate as Gabriel gets to his feet. Del Rio runs behind Gabriel with the referee distracted with Henry and chucks him into the ringpost. Gabriel is chucked back in to Henry, Henry picks up Gabriel and hits the WORLDS STRONGEST SLAM and covers Gabriel for the victory

Result: Mark Henry defeated Justin Gabriel by pinfall

Henry raises his own hand and leaves as Del Rio circles Gabriel in the ring. Del Rio locks in the CROSSARMBREAKER and applies the pressure as Gabriel screams out in pain. Referees swarm the ring and Del Rio finally lets go of the hold and leaves to the back talking trash to fans along the way as he gets booed

Backstage and John Morrison is walking out of the arena when he comes face to face with Mark Henry

Morrison: Congrats on your win Mark, I look forward to monday night

Henry: If I was you I wouldnt be looking forward to it, the only thing for sure about monday is John Morrison will join the hall of pain

Morrison looks worried as Henry pushes past him and heads towards the backstage area

**FLIGHT OF THE VALKYRIES**

Daniel Bryan makes his way down to a rapturous ovation and takes time to sign some autographs

**END OF DAYS**

Wade Barrett makes his way down to the ring accompanied by Mason Ryan, Skip Sheffield and Matt Morgan

**SEXY BOY**

Shawn Michaels appears on the titantron

HBK: I thought you might bring your boys out with you tonight Barrett, so heres the thing. They all turn around now and go to the back, or you forfeit your match. See ya

Barrett is irate as the referee orders the trio to the back and they all continue to protest until Daniel Bryan climbs the top turnbuckle and hits a diving body splash onto all four men

Match Five I Singles I WWE Unifed World Title Tournament Round Two

Wade Barrett v Daniel Bryan

The others have retreated and now the match can begin and Barrett comes at Bryan who locks in the LEBELL LOCK and Barrett is dead center in the middle f the ring with no ropes in sight but Barrett manages to roll over and the referee counts to two before Bryan realises and releases the hold and gets his shoulder up. Barrett is shaken here and Bryan hits a running german suplex pin and gets another two count. Bryan with another takedown and gets in the face of Barrett with a waistlock takedown and applies a halfnelson submission on the canvas but Barrett gets to the ropes. Barrett hits a big kick to the midsection and starts to pound away on Bryan. Barrett quickly hits a sitout powerbomb on Bryan and covers for a two count. Barrett sends Bryan off the ropes and hits a big boot to the face followed by a neckbreaker. Barrett climbs to the middle rope and hits a leaping elbow across the ring. Barrett covers for another two count. Barrett picks Bryan up and prepares the WASTELAND but Bryan locks in the LEBELL LOCK and Barrett rolls around and they go under the bottom rope but Bryan still has the submission locked in.Barrett taps out but its got to be in the ring. The referee starts to count but Bryan wont release the hold and the referee gets to ten and this match is a tie as both men get counted out

Result: Wade Barrett & Daniel Bryan went to a double countout

After the match Bryan finally releases the hold and realises what has happened and cant believe it as Barretts stable rushes towards the ring, Bryan quickly grabs a chair and smashes it over Morgans head. Bryan whallops Sheffield aswell and Ryan gets locked in the LEBELL LOCK but Barrett kicks Bryan releasng the hold. Barrett stomps away on the body of Bryan and then smacks a referee when he tries to intervene. Barrett and his group continue to attack Bryan until Desmond Wolfe runs down with a chair of his own and the group scatter but not before Ryan gets clocked with the chair. Wolfe tends to Bryan as Barrett and his group make their way to the back smarting from that aftermath

Matthews: Well both men lose tonight, I wonder what will happen to the quarter final place they were fighting for

Booker: Only Shawn Michaels has the answer to that dilemma Josh

A video promo plays of Cody Rhodes running down Randy Orton the last few weeks and proclaiming he will beat Orton later tonight. He even brings their fathers into the argument proclaiming like father like son he is better

**BARCODE**

Epico and Primo, The Puerto Rican Nightmares make their way to the ring accompanied by their valet Rosa Mendes

**MOTORCITY**

The Motor City Machine Guns, Shelley and Sabin come to the ring to a massive ovation and are accompanied by Velvet Sky

Matthews: This should be a great match up between two young quality tag teams

Match Six I Tag Team I Tag Team Turmoil Qualifier

The Motor City Machine Guns w/ Velvet Sky v The Puerto Rican Nightmares w/ Rosa Mendes

Shelley and Primo start the match up and lock up and Primo hits a hiptoss followed by another and then goes for the third and Shelley reverses into a hiptoss of his own followed instantly by a leg drop. Shelley hits a running monkey flip on Primo who cowers into the corner and tags in Epico. Epico explodes at Shelley who instantly chucks him into the corner and tags in Sabin. The Guns perform a double suplex on the canvas to Epico and Sabin takes over and snapmares Epico to a seated position. Sabin springboards off the middle rope and hits a clothesline to Epico. Sabin covers and gets a two count. Sabin puts Epico on the turnbuckle backwards and hits a dropkick to the back of Epico who falls into the tree of woe position. Sabin delays his run up and hits another dropkick sending Epico crashing to the canvas. Sabin picks up Epico for the CRADLE SHOCK but Epico hits out and hits a german suplex. Epico tags in Primo who quickly gets in offence and starts to hammer away at Sabin. Primo hits a springboard back elbow flooring Sabin and then stomps away at the legs of Sabin. Primo locks in a figure four leg lock on Sabin and keeps the hold on for well over a minute. Sabin finally reverses the hold but his strength is gone and he reluctantly releases the hold. Primo grabs him only to be hit by an enziguiri. Sabin gets the tag to Shelley and Shelley explodes into the ring and floors the rushing Epico before dropkicking Primo to the canvas. Sabin hits the CRADLE SHOCK on Epico who falls to the outside. Shelley off the ropes but Rosa grabs his leg and he turns around and BACKSTABBER but Shelley blocked it and Velvet smacks Rosa and the two start fighting on the outside. Sabin and Shelley grab hold of Primo shove him up on the corner and hit MADE IN DETROIT for the pinfall as Sabin watches Shelleys back.

Result: The Motor City Machine Guns defeated The Puerto Rican Nightmares by pinfall

After the match Primo, Epico and Rosa lick their wounds as The Guns and Velvet celebrate in the ring.

Booker: Exciting win there for the guns Josh

Matthews: Yes and they go onto tag team turmoil and join the champions, Ryan & Sheffield, Regal Gold and Beer Money in the championship match

Booker: Thats already shaping up to be a crackerjack of a match

Backstage now and Wade Barrett storms into the general managers room only to find noone but Kelly Kelly standing there sortong out files

Barrett: Wheres Shawn Michaels to, I need to speak to him right now!!!!!!!

Kelly Kelly:
    I...I.....Im not sure

Barrett: Well you better find him and do it now

Barrett scares Kelly off but she runs into Daniel Bryan in the doorway

Kelly runs straight past Bryan who immediately gets up Barretts face

HBK then enters the room

HBK: Woah woah woah, ive had enough of you two tonight, right now neither of you will be in my good books after what happened tonight, so bear that in mind, now get out of my office before you regret it

Bryan stares intensely at Barrett before leaving and Barrett gives HBK a dirty look before leaving aswell

- - - - - C O M M E R C I A L - - - - -

**SMOKE AND MIRRORS**

The dashing one Cody Rhodes makes his way to the ring posing and mocking the fans as he gets in the ring.

**VOICES**

Randy Orton makes his way to the ring to a rapturous ovation and stares down Rhodes as he gets into the ring ready for tonights main event.

Matthews: Cody Rhodes is very arrogant Booker, claiming Orton nothing but an afterthought in the WWE. Randy Orton is one of the most successful stars ever to step foot in the WWE

Booker: Yeah I know that Josh but Rhodes is just confident, sometimes confidence gets you carried away

Main Event I Singles I WWE Unifed World Title Tournament Round Two

'The Viper' Randy Orton v 'Dashing' Cody Rhodes

The match starts with an uneasy staredown and they trade words before trading punches and then Orton gets the better of the battle and hits a big clothesline on Rhodes and Rhodes is mounted as Orton lays the punches to the head. Rhodes is aided by the referee and pulls himself to the outside. Orton follows and Rhodes gets going and runs back in the ring and jumps on Orton as he comes under the bottom ropes. Rhodes makes his advantage count with a couple of back elbows to the head of Orton followed by a DDT. Rhodes climbs to the middle rope and hits a flying bionic elbow on Orton and covers for a two count. Rhodes angrily covers again but only gets another two count. Rhodes picks Orton up and sends him into the corner and follows up with a clothesline in the corner followed by another DDT into the canvas. Rhodes covers once more but only gets a two count. Rhodes taunts the crowd who boo him vioently and Rhodes goes to the outside and gets in a fans face. Rhodes rips up some little kids poster before chucking a drink in the face of a fan, Rhodes gets back in the ring and Orton hits an RKO out of nowhere to the delight of the crowd but Rhodes falls to the outside and Orton stays down in the ring as the referee starts the count. To the dismay of the fans Rhodes creeps back into the ring on 9. The two start fighting again and Orton gets the better once more and Orton hits the modified backbreaker on Rhodes. Orton drops to the canvas and stalks Rhodes looking for another RKO. Rhodes gets to his feet Orton grabs him and RKO but Rhodes has the ropes and holds on to Orton. Rhodes with a knee to the back followed by CROSSRHODES. Rhodes connects and covers with the help of the ropes and gets the pinfall

Result: Cody Rhodes defeated Randy Orton by pinfall

Booker : What an upset, Rhodes wins

Matthews: With the help of the ropes Cody Rhodes has delivered on his promise to knock out Randy Orton

Rhodes celebrates on the outside of the ring as a down Orton holds his back

- - -END SHOW- - -

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick Smackdown Results

Zack Ryder defeated Alberto Del Rio by countout

John Morrison defeated The Miz by 2 falls to 1 by pinfall to advance

Gregory Helms defeated the Big Show by pinfall

Mark Henry defeated Justin Gabriel by pinfall to advance

Wade Barrett & Daniel Bryan went to a double countout

The Motor City Machine Guns defeated The Puerto Rican Nightmares by pinfall

Cody Rhodes defeated Randy Orton by pinfall to advance

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    in=India

First of all, on the presentation front, your latest post looks real good. I remember i had posted once regarding the use of excess colors, here i might have wanted atleast one color to be used, but i think it looks good all black too. Maybe the spacing is well that's why it looks fine.

As i have alredy mentioned before, the WWE title tournament is one of the best things going for you, it will help the readers if you keep posting some kind of table or things like those tennis draws where people might know who is still in the tournament and who is out.

As much as i like the idea of the tournament, i think it is taking over most of the other aspects of your show, just the tournament could have been done over 2 months maybe, as most of the Backlash matches are on this tournament only. You could have had the finals at the next PPV with their being a one month build between the final two.

Other than that, Del Rio looks on a steep fall lol, going from the Unification match at mania to losing to Ryder. The main event was for sure a Holy **** moment, i am intrigued to see how Rhodes gonna perform in this tournament as Orton bowing out is a big deal.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by heel316 View Post
    First of all, on the presentation front, your latest post looks real good. I remember i had posted once regarding the use of excess colors, here i might have wanted atleast one color to be used, but i think it looks good all black too. Maybe the spacing is well that's why it looks fine.

As i have alredy mentioned before, the WWE title tournament is one of the best things going for you, it will help the readers if you keep posting some kind of table or things like those tennis draws where people might know who is still in the tournament and who is out.

As much as i like the idea of the tournament, i think it is taking over most of the other aspects of your show, just the tournament could have been done over 2 months maybe, as most of the Backlash matches are on this tournament only. You could have had the finals at the next PPV with their being a one month build between the final two.

Other than that, Del Rio looks on a steep fall lol, going from the Unification match at mania to losing to Ryder. The main event was for sure a Holy **** moment, i am intrigued to see how Rhodes gonna perform in this tournament as Orton bowing out is a big deal.

Hey thanks for the review man and the reason I have squashed it all into one month was to quickly establish feuds within the tournament and Backlash will only have three matches dedicated to the tournament as well as 3 other title matches, im planned out through to Summerslam at least and that could be the first big pay off

I will put up a tournament table shortly and an updated Backlash card

Del Rio at the moment isnt main eventing for me becaue hes not my initial cup of tea and yeah he had a big fall from champ to jobbing buut he peed me off backstage so I decided to mess with him and next week he jobs to myself in a submission match (only joking)

Rhodes picking up the win was my weekly shock and you can expect much more of those, the dashing one many would agree deserves a push and Orton is now gone full circle and agreed to give some of the younger stars the limelight he was afforded by Trips and Foley

Status

Had a chance to read through. I'm typically not a huge fan of bringing in new talent en mass, especially when its most of another promotion's entire roster, although it does add an interesting dynamic. Do like the effort to build new stars, such as Rhodes. I do prefer the shows will less color. I don't necessarily think it needs to be all-black but the Skittles rainbow was tougher to read than it needed to be. Look forward to where you go from here.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Big Papa View Post
    Had a chance to read through. I'm typically not a huge fan of bringing in new talent en mass, especially when its most of another promotion's entire roster, although it does add an interesting dynamic. Do like the effort to build new stars, such as Rhodes. I do prefer the shows will less color. I don't necessarily think it needs to be all-black but the Skittles rainbow was tougher to read than it needed to be. Look forward to where you go from here.
    To be honest ive had a big rethink about a lot of the tna talent brought in, and as I cant just chuck them out ive had to be creative and Hardy and RVD have been the first to face the axe, Bully Ray and Styles are characters I can use and BMI & Guns are both integral to my BTB whether they make an initial impact or not. The tag division is something im really high on and im only letting tag teams merge that have a connection ala Regal/Goldust being veterans and Kazarian/Kendrick from the same city

Im not sure where colour s relevant, I dont want too much and dont want too little

Backlash will shape the future of the WWE

People's Champion

Status

This coming monday the WWE Unified World title tournament heats up as the quarter finals will take place on Raw and we will find out all the participants in the semi-finals for Backlash

Note: A ruling on Cody Rhode opponent is set to open the show amd the double countout between Daniel Bryan and Wade Barrett, Rhodes however will not recieve a bye and nobody eliminated from the tournament will be given a reprieve

CM PUNK
    DOLPH ZIGGLER
    SHEAMUS
    ABYSS
    JOHN MORRISON
    MARK HENRY
    CODY RHODES
    ?????????????
    Last edited by Sykotic; 02-07-2012 at 03:50 PM.

Thread Information