Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a trap!!

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

It's a trap!!

Honestly. I am even more convinced than ever that Cena is turning heel on the Rock at Survivor Series.

If Zack Ryder and Cena can come close to beating Awesome Truth then what the hell does he need Rock for? Also, Cena left both Miz and Truth lying last week on Raw. He clearly doesn't need the Rock's help.

Also more conspiracy thoughts are that Laurenitis gave Cena the choice to choose his partner for Survivor Series. How convienent.

There is no reasonable explaination for this match to happen if Cena and Rock just dispatch Awesome Truth with no problems. They have proven to be less than formidable heels and lack any real threat to Cena. The only way they can salvage this in my opinion is if they have Cena join forces or at least align himself temporarily with Awesome Truth. They can laugh it off saying THEY were the conspiracy the whole time.

This would work and do wonders going into Mania. It's been so long since we had two main eventers where one was blatantly the face and one the obvious heel.

It needs to happen.

Bring it on doubters!!

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Re: It's a trap!! (Akbar voice)

I don't see him turning heel, necessarily, but Rock is taking an Attitude Adjustment for sure. If that ends up turning him heel, so be it, but this whole angle and storyline so far screams that Cena is setting Rock up just to get revenge for Wrestlemania. Cena has proved that he doesn't need Rock so it's conceivable that he is just going to screw Rock.

I find it incredibly unlikely that Rock and Cena will just win and celebrate like best buds. Rock will take the AA, although whether they're willing to go all out with Cena's heel turn is up in the air.

The only real problem with it all is why the Rock even accepted Cena's offer (although I guess the Twitter followers thing will do).

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Free Agent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Not gonna happen. Cena wont turn heel. I don't see a real Cena heel turn at least for a few more years.

that being said, I would be totally shocked (happily so) if Cena did turn heel at SS. Again, Not gonna happen.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Internet Favorite

Status

Yea...I don't really see him turning heel. But I do see the PPV possibly ending with Cena giving the AA to The Rock. I wouldn't really say that would be Cena turning heel, if so then The Rock would be heel for attacking Cena at WM.

Free Agent

Status

I see them playing this out as generation vs generation, not "good guy" vs "bad guy". Rock with he Attitude Era peeps and adults, Cena with the kiddies. In essence, nothing will change really. And really, that's all it needs to be.

I can see it now, Mania ends with Cena winning a hard-fought match against Rock. Rock and Cena end the night with a handshake and Rock raising Cena's hand. The End. Torch passed (in a way since Cena already has the torch).

WAKE UP

Status

Isn't this like the tenth time you've predicted a heel turn that won't happen? Rock is far more likely to turn on Cena, just because **** Cena. And people will love it.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    in=India

Rock vs Cena should not be face vs heel, it would take away 90% the spark of the match. And like most people above said, totally agree, Cena should AA Rock and that would be a payback, not a heel turn, actually he should beat Rock with steel chairs until he bleeds, and I would still call it a payback given what a travesty Rock did at WM 27.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Cena ain't turning heel for no jabroni beating, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising peoples champ The Rock.

In all serious, Not a chance.

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Yeah like the others said not gonna happen. Tbh I just see Rock costing his team the match rather than Cena costing them the match really and truly.

BTB Legend

Status

This the same heel turn people have been calling as 'going to happen this time' for the last three or four years?

BTB Newcomer of the Year 2012
    BTB of the Year 2012

WC Hall Of Famer

Status

I'm just here to point out it's Ackbar thank you, carry on.

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

Well it's either going to happen, or WWE is literally booking themselves right down the toilet. Nothing else makes sense at this point. But I agree that it probably won't happen since its the logical and good decision to make.

Answer me this. What reason does Cena have for choosing Rock to be his partner against opponents he can easily handle by himself if he isn't planning on screwing him over?

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Cena turning Heel? No way in hell that's gonna happen, look back at what Cena's all about and you will see the reasoning. Cena fis in the WWE as a Face and I don't think he could fit in as a Heel in the business

BTB Legend

Status

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Answer me this. What reason does Cena have for choosing Rock to be his partner against opponents he can easily handle by himself if he isn't planning on screwing him over?
    You're right, Cena has no reason for choosing Rock to be his partner, but it's far more likely WWE simply botched things than some grand plan to turn Cena heel, which isn't going to happen until they've wrung every last cent out of his fans and that also isn't happening any time soon.

BTB Newcomer of the Year 2012
    BTB of the Year 2012

Clobberin' Time

Status
      Country                    ie=Ireland

No way. They'll want to keep CeNation in full flow heading into WM, the match right now is perfectly set up and wouldn't work as well if one was a blatant heel. He may screw The Rock at SS, but he wont turn heel.

At WM itself? Well that's much more of a possibility.

Indy Talent

Status

Cena turning heel? Why not ?!!?!?!? It might bring some life back into the WWE; which each week seems to give us a slight variation of the same matches - again and again and again, add nauseum. And now the ROCK has broken out from the old folks home to show the World how it was done back in the 'good ole' days,' and we're to be treated to that display. Oh joy. And we'll be asked to pay for that pleasure, and then suffer the agony of letting the Monday/Friday night tv audience see clips of it for free. Shouldn't there be a 'law' that if it's a PPV, clips aren't shown,( ok - sell the dvd at a later date, but no freebies to the non-payers, let them follow the wwe.com talkers online like the rest of us.) But back to Cena: Let him turn heel - knock the socks off of the ROCK, and then get decked by Randy Orton

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

+-
    Quote Originally Posted by RawBar View Post
    Cena turning heel? Why not ?!!?!?!? It might bring some life back into the WWE; which each week seems to give us a slight variation of the same matches - again and again and again, add nauseum. And now the ROCK has broken out from the old folks home to show the World how it was done back in the 'good ole' days,' and we're to be treated to that display. Oh joy. And we'll be asked to pay for that pleasure, and then suffer the agony of letting the Monday/Friday night tv audience see clips of it for free. Shouldn't there be a 'law' that if it's a PPV, clips aren't shown,( ok - sell the dvd at a later date, but no freebies to the non-payers, let them follow the wwe.com talkers online like the rest of us.) But back to Cena: Let him turn heel - knock the socks off of the ROCK, and then get decked by Randy Orton

Oh by all means, I'm all for it.

But it ain't gunna happen, I tells ya.

In fact, If Cena turns heel at SS, I will post a picture of me eating my hat on this very thread.

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Cult of Fuji

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Nash View Post
    +-

Oh by all means, I'm all for it.

But it ain't gunna happen, I tells ya.

In fact, If Cena turns heel at SS, I will post a picture of me eating my hat on this very thread.

I hope you ad some hot sauce to it or salt and pepper at least.

As much as I would like to see Cena turn heel, I don't think it is going to happen just yet. I think it will be after WM that he will so he can have a match with Taker as a heel or possibly create a new group or faction like Hogan did which could work with Cena and Taker stands in the way much like Sting did.

TEAM CYRUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information