Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andy Leavine, Remember Him???

Established Veteran

Status

Andy Leavine, Remember Him???

Yeah him, Tough Enough guy that's already been popped for a Wellness Policy violation. If you could debut Andy in anyway possible, how would you utilize the "silent rage" character? You can tag him up with anybody, have him do anything, just have Silent Rage make a meaningful impact in the WWE, how would you do it?

First, I wouldn't tag him with anybody. You don't need to piggy back him with anyone else to get him rolling. I think if you look at the way
    they are building the debut of Brodus Clay you can see exactly how to debut Andy Leavine. Imagine in your head if you will, the Brodus Clay promo packages with Andy Leavine in his place and them promoting the **** out of the "Silent Rage" persona in them instead. I think that's the very approach you make, give it a build for some time before his debut, get the buzz going with this guy.

Andy Leavine, for all his faults DOES have the look, more so I would say than a lot of his FCW counterparts. You can use that and capitalize on it to no end. He doesn't have to be brilliant on the mic either all he has to do is get a point across, that being "I'm here to kick your ass". I'm sure his time in FCW has been mostly to get him polished in the ring as well so when he does debut I'm sure that base will have been covered. He can use this "Silent Rage" persona and be pushed as heel or face, all of which is dependent on who you feud him with.

For my exclusive report on how I would do this, click the spoiler tag.
    Spoiler:

I think he could be a big star, it all depends on how you use him. In fact, I might get some WTF's? for this but I think that if you wanted to continue to use The Undertaker gimmick after The Undertaker himself leaves, you could have this guy take it over and continue the legacy of that character. You could have this whole angle with Taker where his body is breaking down and will not be able to continue on as the vessel for the spirit of The Undertaker, he could announce this as a prelude to his retirement and this would be his last program. Andy Levine could come out as his "Silent Rage" character and tell Taker that he is the one to continue the legacy of The Undertaker, to Takers disbelief.

This would result in Undertaker putting him through a series of matches against other opponents where "Silent Rage" would have to prove to Taker that he is indeed the one to become the new Undertaker. At some point Taker begins to take more interest and see more promise in Andy as he begins to become his protege. As the relationship develops, at some point Andy comes back to remind Taker that his whole intention was to replace him as The Undertaker and that he hasn't forgot why: because his body is weakening and can't continue it for much longer.

You could carry this on for months if you want, 5 ppv's in a row leading up to a final showdown at one of the big 4 where Andy would then face The Undertaker himself in the final test: a casket match. If Andy wins he becomes the new Undertaker, proving that the current Undertaker truly has been broken down and can no longer carry the spirit of The Undertaker. If Andy loses, The Undertaker proves to still be the one and walks off into the sunset, never to allow one to take his rightful role as The Deadman, as The Undertaker.
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

Ambidextrous Birdcatcher

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Andy Leavine, Remember Him???

I never really card for Andy or the other finalists. The only people I liked got eliminated: Matt, Martin and Ivelisse.

Spoiler:

Main Eventer

Status

**** him. He said on the show that he's straight edge because he promised his wife and daughter he wouldn't get ****ed up and then when he WINS THE DAMN COMPETITION he gets suspended for violating the wellness policy.

I'm sure Martin is pretty much recovered from his injury, just sign him and put him in FCW. He was very impressive. Luke should have already been there for months.

Established Veteran

Status

Yeah, good points, I appreciate your responses, but that wasn't the point of the thread. So, assuming it's time to debut the guy and your intentions are to try and get him over, what would you do, how would you do it?
    Too Weird To Live, To Rare To Die

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Game Rage View Post
    Yeah, good points, I appreciate your responses, but that wasn't the point of the thread. So, assuming it's time to debut the guy and your intentions are to try and get him over, what would you do, how would you do it?
    Get Andy over? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E. But if I had a fantastic mind for the business, I'd just have him be "Silent Rage". Have him do a backstage promo but not say anything. Then when he gets in the ring, he can just f*ck sh*t up. If he had any in ring skills, then I'd make him at least IC Champion. Also, he can probably be a good babyface with that gimmick, but I can't get over the fact that IN REAL LIFE, he has no skills whatsoever.

This is obviously fantasy booking and him getting over will never happen. Sorry. Unless they wait a year or two, put him back in FCW, then bring him up. Maybe he'll be a little bit better if that does happen. But it won't because he sucks.

Again, sorry.

Just Monika... or Yuri

Status
      Country                    New Zealand

I liked Martin, Luke, and Ivelisse.

As for Andy, start off with an angle where Great Khali reveals he was a hermaphrodite and that Andy's him and Edge's love child. Andy inherited his silence and social-awkwardness from Khali, who rarely speaks, and his rage from Edge. Then have Edge come out and confirm it. Then in the middle of the revelation, when the three of them are sharing a hug in the ring, have CM Punk come out and crash the party. Punk is upset about Andy making a mockery of straight-edge due to his talent wellness violation. Andy says nothing, but he stares Punk down in a manner that's both silent and raging. This of course leads to a program with Punk, which should keep both of them busy. It'd help Punk's credibility to feud with Andy too.

That's how I'd introduce Andy and have him make an impact, if I ever had to.

i love moms

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Viper View Post
    Get Andy over? I-M-P-O-S-S-I-B-L-E. But if I had a fantastic mind for the business, I'd just have him be "Silent Rage". Have him do a backstage promo but not say anything. Then when he gets in the ring, he can just f*ck sh*t up. If he had any in ring skills, then I'd make him at least IC Champion. Also, he can probably be a good babyface with that gimmick, but I can't get over the fact that IN REAL LIFE, he has no skills whatsoever.

This is obviously fantasy booking and him getting over will never happen. Sorry. Unless they wait a year or two, put him back in FCW, then bring him up. Maybe he'll be a little bit better if that does happen. But it won't because he sucks.

Again, sorry.
    Not that I expect Andy to do anything in WWE, but I mean if Alex Riley can get over...

Quote Originally Posted by Lghikas View Post
    I basically live out my internet life to gain Jake's approval.
    [10:54 PM] Yeezus: these bitches love Jake, hit em with that cobra now that boy slumped ova

Main Eventer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jake View Post
    Not that I expect Andy to do anything in WWE, but I mean if Alex Riley can get over...
    See, I'm a fan of Riley but that's a good point.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Leavine huh?

Silent Rage is one of the worst names I've ever heard btw, sounds like a **** poor 90's shock-horror film title.

I'll be shocked if we ever see him again. Thought that hick with no front teeth could control a niche tho..

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Last Real Man Hype

Status

I think Silent Rage is a good nickname, but it doesn't work when you've spent an entire TV show talking about your personal life and bitching about other wrestlers. I reckon it'd take a long time to get fans to buy into him being an intense, silent madman.

Also, why does a guy his size need to be silent about his rage anyway? A massive guy with anger issues, constantly yelling and beating people up would be more interesting, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Free Agent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Luke SHOULD have won, but oh well.

As for Silent Fart, err, Rage (see what I did there). I'm not sure that guy can even get over. He is tall. Good for him, because that's all he's got.

If I had to find a role for him, I would just put him in a suit and make him a bodyguard for a GM. Have him carry the GM's bags. That, or maybe have him be the punching bag on Superstars and dark matches.

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Andy Leavine can get over, pretty easily. I mean, did you not hear the Tough Enough trainers: "he has the it factor".

The guy's a massive joke.

30 Days of WC Member's Choice - Coming Soon - PM me match suggestions

Shock Reviews Archive

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1986 - 1995) - Coming Soon

The 100 Greatest WWE Matches (1996 - 2005) - Completed

Crotchety Old SMOD

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The Nash View Post
    Silent Rage is one of the worst names I've ever heard btw, sounds like a **** poor 90's shock-horror film title.
    Actually, its a 1982 Action/Horror film starring Chuck Norris and Ron Silver.

Ask Fuji|2020 Movie Log

​​​

Quote Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Fuji- got his hint possibly town but also threatened Cox with a burrito up his ass

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

The guy that got suspended along with that referee? Yeah I remember that guy, I don't like that guy

Status

I would have him debut against Mark Henry who would beat him in 5 seconds. After the match Henry would brutally attack him, snapping his ankle with a chair off the turnbuckle and then have him do a World's strongest slam through the ring.

After a few weeks, they say that he is having to retire due to the injuries sustained and we never have to watch that tall SOB ever again.

I FIXED THEM NOW SUCK ME

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Smartarse. It's lucky you're so damn cute.

WC Fantrax Premiership

2014 - 20/12/5 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2015 - 21/14/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2016 - 21/14/1 - 1st in Regular Season, 2nd Overall
    2017 - 20/15/1 - 3rd in Regular Season, Tied 3rd Overall
    2018 - 20/15/1 - 4th in Regular Season, 2nd Overall

Sweet Meat

Status

Didn't read anyone's post but, Andy was a massive doucher who's greatest moment will forever be Austin singing to him while trolling. The guy won't draw a ****ing fly to **** and Luke was the obvious winner.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Cult of Fuji

Status

Actually I don't think you could package him in any way for anyone to care about him. I do like the Idea of not having him talk hence his Silent Rage but I would do it for a while and make the dude a Heel. Random beat downs on people for like a month. A few matches where he squashes a couple of people really low on the totem pole like Tyson would work. I would have him walk away from the mic when they try to get answers from him and eventually when he does speak, have him get a mouth piece like Vicki or Michael Cole saying he is doing this for everyone out there who thinks that he couldn't do this even after he won.

TEAM CYRUS

Cult of Fuji

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Fuji Vice View Post
    Let me guess, Norris did not say anything in the whole movie and he killed 500 people with his finger nails.

TEAM CYRUS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information