Page 202 of 202 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202
Results 4,021 to 4,024 of 4024

Thread: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: News And Rumors Tidbits. *May Contain Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Stojy View Post
    Surely that can't be it for Kane? Whilst he's way over the hill and can't put on much of a good match anymore, it would be a shame for such an awesome career to end with such a whimper.

I would much rather Kane return in some way, shape and form and at least get one more BIG moment which leads to him never being seen again. It might be a little hard logistically but something with The Undertaker so the Kane character has come full circle would be awesome.
    I can see Braun flipping a fire truck on top of him now..

Status
      Country                    United States

Obviously we don't have the facts, but I have a feeling he's just as much to blame as her. Love how it's never his fault.

Drink the Kool-Aid

Status

Always find it hilarious when people air their bullshit on social media. You'd think ADR would have better things to do, yet here we are.

The Machine

Status
      Country                    Great Britain

ADR When he first came on wwe he was over I thought but after his first title win , it went to his head , changed he did after that I personally thought he was a douche bag , then he left wwe went to Impact I was genuinely surprised as I knew he was good but that ended in failure again , he's just trying to hang on the Paige's coat tails as he ain't relevant anymore , he seriously needs a new gimmick as this has worn itself out, he was hinting that he had signed a deal at wwe , yeah right , total loserville now he's at .

Peace.
    Favorite WWF Wrestlers: Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H , Rey Mysterio , Eddie Guerrero , Kane .

Favorite British Wrestlers: Davey Boy Smith Snr, Doug Williams, William Regal, Spud/ Drake Maverick, Will Ospreay, Drew McIntyre, Nick Aldis , Marty Scurll , Rampage Brown .

Favorite Active Wrestlers: Brian Cage, Charlotte Flair , Pentagon Jr , Ronda Rousey , Ricochet, Becky Lynch , Kenny Omega , Taya Valkyrie, Rey Fenix , Liv Morgan.

JOIN PWA TODAY !

Thread Information